View 150,613 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,614th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Vehicle Cross-country transportation
    Review:I received problem free transportation of my vehicle. Price was good and car was shipped and delivered earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: I'm a Jeep and I'm snug as a bug on AmeriFreight to the Sunshine State.
    Review:Greetings, We never shipped a vehicle before so when we decided to ship we did alot of research. We had many offers from shipping companies with different prices. After checking each and every one of them we chose Amerifreight. It was reasonable in ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie S. HeitzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best in Class!
    Review:Like most people, I did my homework online and over the phone. I contacted the top 4 car transport companies to compare their offerings. AmeriFreight stood out above the rest. They patiently worked with me and delivered on their promises - my car ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:RD Frost
    Date:10/1/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Review
    Review:Delivery was late by two days. The delivery date was sensitive and that was made clear at the outset. The dispatch center was providing conflicting information, the communication was horrible and I was nervous about my car the entire time. I had to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Get the right company the first time
    Review:We initially agreed to use another shipper, ShipMyCarOnLine in Florida, which required a downpayment of approximately $195 at the making of the contract. Its contract had quite a few "gottcha" provisions. That company never got the car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve in Salt Lake CityThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Easy
    Review:I was happy with the timeliness of receiving a quote and booking my move with a vendor. The vendor was more casual, but still efficient in moving my vehicle. He delivered one day after expected, but was easily reachable for updates. Overall the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:nicemoves18This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with amerifreight
    Review:Provided worry free service.. They found is a carrier in about. A week and half... An were able to get both our cars safely without damages to our destination... They ppl at the office were friendly ... And explained the whole procedure thoroughl... [ More ]
    Poster:Sumi
    Date:9/30/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Work
    Review:I enjoyed working with this person. Very thorough and complete. The price was very good and adequate. The car came in a very timely manner. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Aris
    Date:9/30/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:Amerifreight is a broker to find you a shipping company. They put your car with the shipping dates on a bulletin board and then pick the shipping company that have a positive note in their database. They also make sure they are licensed and bonded. A... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight and it was great both times. The driver was very courteous and on time. There were weight restrictions on the street we live on and he was very flexible on how to deliver the vehicle. I would use t... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:9/30/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of ford f550
    Review:I purchased a larger vehicle than most would typically have shipped. A Ford F550 tow truck. Truck had a 6L powerstroke and I wasn't going to trust it to drive it across the country and could not budget time to drive it either. Shopped around abit and... [ More ]
    Poster:P Irving This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Indifferent about Service
    Review:Overall, I'm not sure how I felt about the entire process. The customer service throughout the 3 weeks was good as Bob was always very nice and stressed how he was trying to find a truck to pick up my car. However the availability started August 31st... [ More ]
    Poster:Leigh IThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Review:Car was picked up early and delivered on time with no damage. They were always available if I needed help/had a question. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:9/30/2013 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased with my experience
    Review:AmeriFreight coordinated the transport of my car with Class One Transport. AmeriFreight coordinator Bob Turner communicated well, and helped me find the best price. The car was picked up on the first day of the window, and I received my car 3 days af... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very prompt
    Review:I only had to wait a couple of days before the car was picked up. The driver was prompt and picked up the car without a hitch. It was delivered on the day promised. [ View ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Polite Below-Average Service
    Review:Positives:Generally polite service (excluding the trucking company they selected to transport my vehicle). Negatives: I selected the value-shipping on 8/20 quoted at $845.00. I did so b/c I had flexibility in the pick-up time. 8/30 came about and... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:9/28/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second time using AmeriFreight
    Review:We used AmeriFreight to ship our car to CA last summer, and then to return it to CO this fall. We had a great experience the first time - hence had no hesitation to use them again this time. The price is very reasonable and customer service is pretty... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:9/28/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Review:Booking was easy, pricing was competitive,and Bob was helpful in answering all questions and concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Glen RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car across the States and was skeptical of the process after doing a bit of online research. Bob at Amerifreight made the process simple and easy. He was extremely knowledgable, explained the entire process, and establ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: CA - -> Florida = great job
    Review:The process started with an online quote request. Graham at Amerifreight (g.turner@amerifreight.net or 678 369 4122) promptly emailed me a quote and called to follow up. The quote was among the lowest I had found anywhere. The excellent reviews fo... [ More ]
    Poster:josh p.
    Date:9/28/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping shipped my car from my home in NY to Florida in a timely manner. They did an excellent job and my car arrived safely with no damages. I highly recommend to check them out if you are looking for a reliable company to ship you... [ More ]
    Poster:Caitlyn
    Date:9/28/2013 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, stress free service
    Review:My experience was good. I had no problems and the driver communicated with family at the destination without incident. My vehicle was in good condition and the delivery was on time, I would use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:David HutchinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Moving from Maryland to California meant deciding whether to take a long cross country road trip or to find a great car shipping company that would transport my car for me. After conducting a thorough internet search for the most highly rated compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie
    Date:9/27/2013 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with some complaints
    Review:I had went through many options too find a company too ship our vehicle. I Found one company, but there customer service was poor and they are not honest. I searched and found Amerifreight with great reviews, but also BBB recognized. I knew I had to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marquita K
    Date:9/27/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Easy to set up whiled deployed with navy!!! Great cost and customer service. I called and was able to set tuis up in no time at all. Car showed up with quick service at destination. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight car shipping from NV to MA
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. Once I confirmed my order, I was unable to reach Graham for days, which was problematic because I needed my car to ship the following week. I was little bit worried that my car would not be able to ship. I... [ More ]
    Poster:BJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transportation Brokers
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight because they were rated as on of the most trusted brokers for getting the right transportation company, at the right time, for the right price. Graham was my contact person and he covered all my questions plus some issues r... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:9/26/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Had to Have my Honda
    Review:Sure, it may have cost more than the blue book value of the car to move it from Houston to Seattle, but I love my 1999 Honda Civic. I had never transported a vehicle before and AmeriFreight took good care of me (and The Mighty Green Machine). I went ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Owens
    Date:9/26/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Winner
    Review:Zero problems. Picked up two vehicles on time, and delivered them one day earlier than expected. Much better experience than on two previous deliveries with another company. Also cost $50. less per vehicle. I ship cars between CT and FL twice a ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:9/26/2013 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Just OK
    Review:My representative from AmeriFreight took the time to answer all of my questions. He promptly responded to my calls and emails, and connected me with a great transport company. My car was picked up on time and arrived safely at my destination. I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Alla ZollersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: "Who're You Gonna Call?"
    Review:I am highly satisfied with my experience working with AmeriFreight. As soon as I started working with them, a representative contacted me to explain the overall process, outline the things that would be required of me, and ensure that I had all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:MS UddinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Review:I received excellent service from Amerifreight. They were honest, responsive and patient. They made my shipping experience stress-free. Thank you Bob and Eli (Sunrise Express LLC). You guys were great. I have and will recommend you to my friends and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service by Graham
    Review:Graham handled every aspect of this shipment with professionalism. We went back and forth many times over a period of a week-and-a-half and he answered every little concern of mine with patience. I had to arrange everything remotely because my teen... [ More ]
    Poster:Deb Chittur
    Date:9/25/2013 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Auto Transported from AZ to FL
    Review:The pickup & delivery of the auto to us was quite satisfactory, and the auto was in good condition (as good as when picked up), and the delivery date was earlier than estimated, which suited us just fine. The driver of the truck was polite peson... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Shipley
    Date:9/25/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: ON TIME FOR THE RIGHT COST
    Review:Bob was easy to work with and explained the process thoroughly. He offered a rate that insured the vehicle would be picked up on time and delivered on time. I had to be at both ends of the move (Loading, then traveling myself to the destination for... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie H.
    Date:9/25/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I have never shipped a car before so I did some research first. This trioggered an avalanch of e-mails from brokers. Finally I came across Amerifreight. I chosed them based on BBB reputation. My contact waas Bob. He guided me through the process... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernie
    Date:9/25/2013 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Better Than the Best
    Review:Very prompt. Very reliable. Great to work with. Dispatcher was on top of things, Driver was extremely flexible coordinating the pick-up. it is refreshing, and rare, to see the degree of Customer Orientation practiced. Well done!!! [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: What a relief!
    Review:Like most people, I had never bought a car on-line or had one transported. I am a single woman and I did MANY hours of research, and I still was terrified when it came to choosing a transport company. There are so many horror stories on the net! I... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia HawkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good
    Review:AmeriFreight Review - - Overall good. Driver is nice. Price is fair. did not find damage so far. Recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle YuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:I was trying to transport my 05 Camry from central Jersey to Texas. I contacted multiple transport companies and finally decided to go with a top rated company which is 5 star rated. I paid the advance of $177 and they committed to pick up the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dharma Padala
    Date:9/24/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Completely wonderful
    Review:So I have never shipped a car before. I recently bought a new classic car, I needed the best so I called AmeriFreight after researching all the other carriers and trying to coordinate it alone. Bob helped me out, helped me with my price range and w... [ More ]
    Poster:N Razorback
    Date:9/24/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience: Under-Promised and Over-Delivered!
    Review:This was my first experience hiring a broker to transport one of my vehicles. I'm very particular about my cars, this one being a 2003 Mustang. I was concerned for 3 reasons; it had a nice custom paint job and wheels, was lowered by 2 inches, and had... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike T
    Date:9/24/2013 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: got my car cross country in 3 days
    Review:I chose the economy package after discussing my options with bob and received a call back within a few hours saying that he had a driver for my 2 vehicles. He had initially told me that there was only a 25% chance of my cars getting a bid, but I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:9/24/2013 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wow Factor!
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and it was wonderful! Graham responded immediately everytime I called and it was like talking to my son. He promised, he delivered, he followed up. He even called me when our car broke down and we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila King
    Date:9/24/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We recently used Amerifreight to transport two vehicles from New York to Florida. We have used Amerifreight numerous times and have always had a good experience with them. The vehicles were picked up on time and delivered earlier then we expected. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leanne DrgacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: always available and forthright
    Review:Bob did an excellent job and was always available to answer questions; and i had many. He was forthright in his answers even when they were not directly to his advantage. He was on top of the job at all times. i only have one complaint, and it has ... [ More ]
    Poster:jeffrey fosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping made easy
    Review:I would love to leave a well detailed review of this company, but I am too busy with my job and school work. I just wanted to give kudos when it is deserved. From beginning to end, Rachel's service have been outstanding. Overall great company. Custo... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/24/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicle
    Review:Pros- Pickup was available next day. Car was shipped way earlier than quoted. Got a deal using closed carrier. Cons- Doesn't work weekends. Had to leave voicemails when calling. Was told car would be 7 to 10 days and got there early so I had... [ More ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: I Received My Trucks With No Damage!
    Review:Hello everyone, I can honestly say that I received my 2 trucks on time with no damage. It was a lot of dead bugs on it but that is normal. Grahm at AmeriFright quoted me $1,700. I paid a $500 deposit and paid the Carrier the $1,200 cash when he deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. DunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: First Class Service!
    Review:I had a classic car shipped from near Des Moines, IA to Austin, TX. The car was picked up timely on a Friday morning, and delivered as promised early Sunday afternoon. The truck driver stayed in touch during the 3-day trip, letting me know where he... [ More ]
    Poster:Roney
    Date:9/24/2013 10:46:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74