View 148,629 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,630th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2101 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.10% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great company!!
    Review:We had a great experience dealing with Graham and AmeriFreight and would definitely use them again. Graham made sure to always keep us in the loop about our car, and when it would be picked up for shipping. After the car was delivered, he made sure t... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:KristinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't go as smooth as though it would.
    Review:This is the second time that I have shipped a vehicle. Rachael did an excellent job communicating with me and even followed up after the move was complete. It ended up costing alot more than what was originally quoted. We started out at the Rock Bott... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:8/28/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight provided terrific service in transporting my car from California to Wisconsin. The car was picked up exactly when I was told and delivered exactly when expected. Jorge from AmeriFreight kept me informed about the pick-up process and wh... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:8/28/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: My experience lived up to their reputation and ratings
    Review:I needed to transport 2 vehicles for my job relocation from Chicago to Tucson. Having read horror stories about the unregulated transport business and being leery about the process, I was very happy that I used AmeriFreight for my transport. I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:8/28/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipment
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered on time, it arrived in the same condition it left in. The driver was very nice. The entire process was very easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:I have previously never shipped a car and I found AmeriFreight through online searching and a couple of references. AmeriFreight connected me to Old School Transport and they were easy to work with, prompt and friendly. I spoke / interacted with Rach... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul F.
    Date:8/28/2013 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Truckin, like the do-dah man
    Review:Sometimes the lights al shinin on me . . . . Seriously - This was my first time faced with shipping a vehicle across the nation. Never had the need before. I must say the experience was not at all painful. Bob Turner of AmeriFreight was fantastic... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert ElwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Never Agreed To The Discount
    Review:Although I did not agree with their "Terms Of Review" of leaving at least a fair review for a $50 discount, they were pretty good. They will find a transporter because they do not own a fleet to ship goods. It didn't take but two days to f... [ More ]
    Poster:JuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: First and perfect experience
    Review:Because I had never ship my car so I had been searching on the internet for car shipping brokers for few weeks; after searching I finally decided to choose AmeriFreight. I contacted Graham through international phone calls and finally made the deal. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Siren
    Date:8/27/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: revire of process
    Review:Even with some minor truck problems the driver kept in constant contact by cell phone and kept us informed. Very pleased with the whole process [ View ]
    Poster:Louise LashawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Honest, and Immediate Help
    Review:I highly recommend AmeriFreight Car shipping service. I called them when the carrier that was originally supposed to pick up my car failed to come through, so it was very last minute and we were very anxious to have the car picked up and delivered as... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional and Efficient Service!
    Review:Bob was very professional and honest with me from the start, letting me know that it has been difficult getting truck drivers to transport from Ohio to California since most of them fill up their trucks on the east coast and head out west directly wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Elisa
    Date:8/27/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: trucking review
    Review:Gatlin Farms Trucking was great to deal with, the truck driver and his wife were most accomodating and courteous and they did everything they promised. We were very satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Howard BowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping!
    Review:The carrier guy came to pick up the vehicle more than one week later, not on the schedule date. Carrier was very unprofessional. My experience with Amerifreight was overall good. Graham helped me throught out the process. Would recommend use this com... [ More ]
    Poster:AnhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I made a last minute decision to ship my car cross country from Los Angeles, CA to Durham, NC. I had heard some horrible stories about shipping cars, so I was worried about the process. But Bob was very helpful and quick to respond to any requests/qu... [ More ]
    Poster:JennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: She's happy, I'm relieved, and I would use Amerifreight again
    Review:Let me start off by saying that if I could have driven my child's car to Waco, Texas, I would have. I just didn't think her car would make it and I didn't have the 3 days for the road trip. Using Amerifreight was my next best option. Out of all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elsie
    Date:8/27/2013 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED!!!
    Review:I had Bob Turner as my AmeriFreight agent and there was nothing I could complain about. He was always prompt and very clear in responding to my requests and questions throughout the whole process. He was clear from the get go about the contract, the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yom
    Date:8/27/2013 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: Car was transported successfully, but...
    Review:I have mixed feeling about AmeriFreight as a broker. They did get the car shipped- pickup was only one day later than the expected five day window. The actual shipper did a great job, friendly and professional. What was not pleasant was the way ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:8/26/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice
    Review:AmeriFrieght was able to meet all my shipping needs cross country, making my military transition less stressful.Will recomend them to anyone in need. [ View ]
    Poster:VernonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-Freight
    Review:Driver was delayed in picking up the vehicle due to mechanical problems, but once he picked the car up everything went very smoothly. He cleaned and vacuumed the car before delivering and it was probably the best it has ever looked. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:8/26/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Timely
    Review:I recently called on Amerifreight to ship my Honda Civic from Boston to Los Angeles. This selection was based on favorable customer reviews and a knowledge that they only work with reputable carriers. My car shipped in ten days with "Skyline&quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Kingsbury
    Date:8/26/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with the delivery
    Review:everything was great with the car. we were very happy with the delivery and the car was very well taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:hailey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Easy car transport experience
    Review:I was a little nervous about shipping my car, and AmeriFreight was different by explaining the entire process start to finish. This ensured that I had reasonable expectations and understood the role of a brokerage company. My car was booked extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:NB
    Date:8/26/2013 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Truck delivered on time
    Review:After looking at quite a few vehicle transport companies we settled on Amerifreight and were happy with the service we received. Jorge, our contact there, was very patient with our specific time frame and when we had to reject our first offer of tra... [ More ]
    Poster:J. DoumitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Review:I needed someone that was going to be honest and do what they said they would do. I am very pleased with their service! I would use their services again! [ View ]
    Date:8/26/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: On time and in good condition
    Review:I originially contacted AmeriFreight online when submitting for a quote for my auto transport. I received a quote quickly and a name and number of an AmeriFreight representative. To my pleasure, they actually gave my the direct line for the represe... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: SIGNED, SEALED and DELIVERED
    Review:For my interstate move - i had to think about getting 3 vehicles and a boat over 1000 miles ... Amerifreight had a very reasonable price and made it pretty simple. I even think we had a driver about 10 minutes after posting the order. Everything ... [ More ]
    Poster:MMMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience/good service
    Review:Amerifreight called me as soon as they had located a carrier. Although the bid was a little higher than the original estimate, I chose to accept it since I wanted the car. The carrier was prompt with the pickup time. The car arrived one day earlie... [ More ]
    Poster:HM
    Date:8/26/2013 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was great, yet carrier had communication issues.
    Review:The customer service I received from Amerifreight was great. I had Graham working with me for my shipment. I was shipping from Florida to Washington state and required a time slot of within 10 days. I asked Graham if that was possible and he clearly ... [ More ]
    Poster:B Tran
    Date:8/25/2013 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Keep Your Loved Ones Safe and Your Life Simple
    Review:As a parent, I didn't want my son driving thousands of miles by himself to his summer internship and I didn't want him returning for the new academic year exhausted after a long drive. So, I flew my son to/from CA and arranged for his car to be trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Ella
    Date:8/24/2013 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Competitive Price, Excellent and Fast Service
    Review:Before choosing to do business with AmeriFreight, I conducted an extensive research on the Internet and asked for quotations from more than 10 companies. AmeriFreight replied to my request right away and provided a very competitive quote. I was given... [ More ]
    Poster:Jun Fuentes
    Date:8/24/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: Competitive Price, Excellent and Fast Service
    Poster:Jun Fuentes
    Date:8/24/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: good customer service
    Review:Amerifreight was the origin contact. NO GIMMICKS My initial contact with Amerifreight was very helpful and informative. The representative gave me the best info to make an informed decision,no pressure sale. My daughter called them back because s... [ More ]
    Poster:BONSAI AUTO TRANSPORT
    Date:8/23/2013 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory final results but could use some improvements along the way
    Review:The response was too slow at first but it got better near the start time. Vehicle arrived on time with no damage at the end. So I was happy and would use the company again. However, there was room for improvement in the communication process. The com... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 9:46:00 PM
    Review:They gave me an appropriate price based on my needs. Explained to me the options that I needed to help me decide. They found a shipping company that was on time and easy to deal with in shipping my car. Got my car in good condition and I was at ease ... [ More ]
    Poster:Holden
    Date:8/23/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Everything Went Perfectly
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I couldn't have had a better experience. Graham explained the process completely and was very helpful. The driver who met my daughter and picked up her vehicle was very nice and on time. We had a limited wind... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan PattersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding for the Second Time!!
    Review:I used Amerifreight three years ago when our oldest was heading off to school :_( . They were terrific then, so I looked them up again and checked out their references and pricing since my last time; sure enough, they were still terrifically review... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron GavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of my 2006 Volkswagon Beetle
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was outstanding from beginning to the end. Their customer service was phenomenal. This company set the standard in this industry for all organizations to review. They were quick to pick up our vehicle and delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Joy Murray
    Date:8/23/2013 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: All around great work!
    Review:Bob was thoroughly helpful and informative during the entire shipping process. Amerifreight definitely lives up to its positive reviews!! [ View ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Got It Done
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car. They were extremely easy to work with and were able to answer any question quickly and promptly. The carrier I used was great as well. They came about an hour later than they said they would for pick-up and drop-of... [ More ]
    Poster:SbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2013 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:Carrier was Golden Key Express. Very clean and serviceable covered rig was used. Seller said vehicle was secured very logically and also covered up. The anticipated delivery was about four days past driver's original goal, but that was due to a ma... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2013 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Vehicle Transport
    Review:Let me start off by saying that I have never had a need to ship a vehicle. My son is a Marine and was stationed at Camp Pendleton, California. When he left the service he decided to stay in California. I felt that he needed some reliable transportati... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob - 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Jack McCoy
    Date:8/22/2013 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Made moving across the country much easier
    Review:I've read many excellent reviews about Amerifreight Car Transport on this website so I requested a quote from them. Even though their quote was not the lowest that I got, I decided to go with Amerifreight because of how professional they sounded on t... [ More ]
    Poster:SomalisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company...Weird Industry
    Review:AmeriFreight was prompt, courteous, and provided an overall great experience. They explained how the industry worked and connected me with a good shipping company. I would definitely use their service again. But, just to be clear: this is a unique... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2013 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CAR TRANSFER EVER
    Review:This is my first time I have used AmeriFreight and the result was great. The carrier came right on time for pickup and got the car delivered earlier than the promised time. The car got dirty but it is reasonable as the car carrier type was opened. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was excellent
    Review:Very pleased with the service I received. Car was picked up promptly and delivered expediently. No damages. I even received an update call while in transport. Delivery was a day late due to delivery trim mechanical problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Just the facts: Open transport of 4d sedan from NY to CA
    Review:I had ordered for the car to get shipped on 7/27 from NY to CA with the economy saver deal, which meant Amerifrieght would not confirm the final amount until a carrier would offer his price for the transport and I would agree or not. The initial quot... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good, but carrier unprofessional
    Review:Although both pickup and drop off we're extremely late, my car eventually arrived in the condition I left it, which is ultimately what is most important. My experience with Amerifreight was great, but the carrier left a bit to be desired in terms if ... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great hustle!
    Review:Our car came to its destination timely and Graham did a great job of hustling to get the car picked up by a carrier. Communication was very insightful and informative. The transporter helped us understand the process and explained the route and arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Agent, Screw You Driver
    Review:My agent, Bob, was excellent! He provided information in a very light, understandable manor that made decision-making easy. He was extremely informative and made sure that I understood every step of the process from start to finish! The pickup was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:8/21/2013 7:05:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72