View 144,724 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,725th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2028 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.44% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: georgia (not) on my mind
    Review:This was the first time I have had to transport an auto but have had experience transporting horses, so the industry model is not new. I was trying to send a car (small SUV, apparently important and not good bait for carriers) from Atlanta to SF Bay ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:westcoasterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Not Great
    Review:Our representative at Amerifreight was nice on the phone when we discussed shipping our car from Texas to New Hampshire. He did find a carrier for us but at a price $300 higher than our original quote. In order to make the deal work, our Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry for not living up to our customers expectations. We go to great lengths to ensure that our customers are assigned quality and reliable carriers for shipping their vehicles. The manner in which this shipment was handled by the carrier was unacceptable. This carrier has been suspended from any further use by AmeriFreight. We will also contact our customer for possible further compensation for the inconvenience. We are continuously working hard to improve our criteria for selecting reliable carriers. The rate our customer selected was the economy saver rate. We try to negotiate with our carriers for the the best possible rate to ship a vehicle. During the high season that may be more difficult and we would always recommend that customers select the next rate up as that would be a much more predictable shipment this time of the year. [ view ]
    Poster:M. MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Awesome!!
    Review:I decided to ship my car from Florida to California. I never shipped a car so I was very nervous. I started researching different transportation companies, and that when I found Amerifreight. I contacted Graham and he immediately returned my call. He... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Annie S.
    Date:6/26/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipping Company
    Review:AmeriFreight recently shipped my new Jaguar XJ from New Jersey to Boca Raton, Florida. Without question, they are above and beyond any other car shipping company I have ever personally used. Graham, who I have had the pleasure of working with before... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike George
    Date:6/26/2013 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Read a review...Read this review! A+ Professional and Honest
    Review:To all those that are researching, inquiring, or just beginning their process in trying to find an honest, professional, and reputable transport company I could not be more pleased than to write this review for you. I spent 2-3 months researching... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew GrangerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car shipping company
    Review:I was skeptical and worried about shipping a car to California from Indiana. One of my friend recommended this company for me and it worked out pretty good. [ View ]
    Poster:Taeun HaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Best Car shipping company
    Date:6/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would used again!
    Review:My car was shipped from Louisiana to Cleveland. Price 850. We are very happy with the service.Jorge help us to find a carrier. Jorge was prompt and always making sure that everything went well. Our carrier was great, experience and reliable, easy to ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:FlorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The pick up and delivery were both on time, and the shipment was reasonably priced. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Shane LoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Bob Breaks It Down For You
    Review:So this was my first time shipping my car and I had asked several people I know about their experiences and was pretty much told to be careful with who you go with. First thing I was told was don't go chasing the cheapest price and that most of thes... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and communication!
    Review:Jorge walked me through the process from beginning to end. He was forthright and candid about prices, expectations and scheduling. I did need to make a couple of adjustments to the delivery date and he was patient and understanding. Also, we exchange... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: A DOLPHHIN IN THE SHARK TANK !
    Review:Graham took our order gave ua a fare price and delivered on what he said.Unlike another competitor who did a bait and switch,which seems to be standard in this industry,They quote you a price that they know will not be delivered on then when you are... [ More ]
    Poster:Renae CasertaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Easy transport and great customer service
    Review:I needed to ship my car from California to PA and was flexible on pickup and dropoff times. I was extremely pleased with the high level of customer service and communication of the drivers. The pickup and dropoff didn't take long and was easy. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/25/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: These guys made this so easy for me
    Review:I went through a couple companies before I found AmeriFreight. Glad I found them. This is the first time I shipped a car and Jorge explained the whole process to me and answered all my questions thoroughly. He even did some OT for me when I respon... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: excellent overall service
    Review:Amerifeight was very helpful in the entire process of shipping my classic 1974 Chevy K10 pickup from Georgia to Pennsylvania. I highly recommend their services to anyone moving an auto between states. [ View ]
    Poster:rich mcnaughton
    Date:6/25/2013 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable company
    Review:Jorge was very good at explaining the shipping process and how the system works. I am a non English speaker so I needed re-explanation many times. but Jorge pleasantly explained everything to me. Thanks a lot. i shipped 2 cars without any trouble... [ More ]
    Poster:Takeshi
    Date:6/25/2013 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Always available when contacted , courteous and friendly. I would recommend to friends and family. The delivery was very prompt and the great thing about is that they delivered to my front door. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Drivers wer... [ More ]
    Date:6/24/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: My car grew wings.
    Review:Thanks to the Bob and his shipping team my car was safe and sound in record time. This was my first time shipping a car and I'd would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:6/24/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:After reading several reviews about transport companies I was skeptical about the entire industry. However, the reviews about AmeriFreight seemed to be the most positive overall so I decided to go with them. I'm glad I did. They scheduled our initial... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather F
    Date:6/24/2013 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Are you kidding me??
    Review:From the moment I was in contact with Graham at AmeriFreight, my experience could not have been any better. Graham was excellent in going above and beyond making sure that everything was explained thoroughly (on numerous occasions) and did a great jo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:6/23/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service & Good Rates
    Review:The entire transaction took 8 days from first phone call to car delivery at what I felt was a very competitive rate. Graham is articulate and professional and knows the business. The delivery driver (Brad from Eastern Auto Transportation LLC) was ki... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Coan
    Date:6/23/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: On time! Arrive in the same condition.
    Review:The shipping is quick. The driver is on time. The car arrived in the same condition as it was shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilson XieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2013 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Good brokers
    Review:Jorge was very good at explaining the shipping process and how the system works. Throughout my whole experience, he was pleasant, helpful, and supportive (especially when problems arose with the carrier). My only critique of Amerifreight was that... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob at Amerifreight was superb. I had never shipped a car and he took all the concerns away from me. The service was absolutely 5-star from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Anne DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Not great, but not terrible
    Review:When deciding to work with any shipping company, it's important to realize that the shipping company is a broker and has no control over whether a trucking company will agree to transport your car at the quoted price. This company, like most, gives y... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:6/22/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Excellent service and communication. Would use agian and highly recommend to a friend. Nice group and very professional service. Everything was done in a very transparent manner. [ View ]
    Poster:richardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Because of the difficult pickup and delivery locations it took a week to find a carrier. In order to get a carrier the price had to increased by 200 dollars so it was pretty expensive for a 600 or so mile move. The car was delivered in good conditi... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert FordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Review:I was not happy with the uncertainty of an exact pick up date. I guess that is the nature of this business. However, everything worked out fine, and we were not delayed on our planned departure date. I would use this company again, if necessary. [ View ]
    Poster:Blake Donald
    Date:6/22/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping made easy
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight several months before shipping my 2 cars to Arizona. The carrier was corteous and knowledgable and handled the vehicles very carefully. The communication was excellent and the vehicles was picked up and delivered earlier th... [ More ]
    Poster:HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2013 7:36:00 AM
    Subject: Attentive and Efficient
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. After shopping around, reading reviews, and getting quotes from different car shipping companies, Amerifreight appeared to be the best. I called after I received my quote and was greeted by a friendly and knowl... [ More ]
    Poster:Eunice Del RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery was delayed because truck was broken and to be repair
    Review:Overall experience it is just ok. average customer service, notification........... No communication was made for the delay. Broken truck maybe something unexpected. [ View ]
    Poster:H Liang
    Date:6/21/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: A haiku about Amerifreight
    Review:Bob was wonderful - Amerifreight was as well - Refrigerator. Ok I ran out of creativity before the last line but Amerifreight was very helpful throughout the process of shipping my car. This was my first e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael RhodesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: .
    Review:the best company ever, i would use this company again the people are nice and the driver was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:lilian caceresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day - for a internet/transport naive user
    Review:I have never used a transport service, so in essence I was a novice, a virgin to this whole system. I went to the internet and just typed in autoshipping for qoutes and I was bombarded by phone calls. I just picked the most "honest" soundin... [ More ]
    Poster:John BarrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely quick shipment
    Review:Extremely quick shipment of my vehicle. I would definitely use them again to ship any of my vehicles across the US. [ View ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and Great Communication!
    Review:Great communication and follow-up throughout the process from start to end. They did a great job lining up a carrier and were available the entire time. Thanks Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: EFFICIENT NO HASSLE SERVICE
    Review:I used Amerifreight to arrange the transport of a BMW 740i from Florida to DC. It was busy season so it took a little while to get a carrier that would bring the car up here at the price I wanted to pay, but Amerifreight worked with me to meet my ne... [ More ]
    Poster:S. ClayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: No need to weep got my Jeep fast & super cheap Amerifreight are friends to keep!
    Review:This game of moving has been tough. A lot of obstacles to overcome and not every company is pleasant to deal with. MVP award goes to Amerifreight for being the all-stars they are - getting the job done right! I asked a million questions and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Niki PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: WORLDS BEST TRANSPORT-ON TIME & STRESS FREE
    Review:This was my second transport with graham turner of Amerifreight. I have shipped another car with a different broker several years ago, and he was fine. But that was after a horrendous experience with a third outfit that lies, and tried to take my mon... [ More ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:6/21/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Review:My husband and I are on a tight schedule starting one job and moving across the country to start another. Working with Bob really put our minds at ease. The process was painless and he kept us informed throughout. Our car was picked up on our firs... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awsome
    Review:Bob was very honest and made the process extremely transparent. He explained that we should put bid in @ $695.00 but that there may not be many takers at that price. Two days after we bid, Bob called me to let me know we had an offer to do it withi... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/21/2013 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, transparent and as promised
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. They were honest and transparent from the beginning. Graham was very helpful. They promised to find a carrier to pick up my car within 5 to 7 days, and they kept the promise. My car was picked up on the 7th ... [ More ]
    Poster:YaserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 7:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, fast
    Review:Great experience. My first time using this company. MUCH better experience than one I had with another highly rated company. [ View ]
    Poster:GeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks to AmeriFreight
    Review:I was in a hurry that I needed to ship my car from Michigan to California in one week. Then AmeriFreight tried their best to find the truck driver and they did within just 2 to 3 days with the reasonable price. Furthermore, both the pick-up and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Chan-Rong LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: great work bob!
    Review:I used Ameri Frieght to transport a car from Tennesse to South Carolina. Service from start to finish was great. The transport went smooth. I would use this company again when I need a car shipped!!!! A++++ Service [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/20/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service - would use again
    Review:This was a great service. I would use them again if need be. All the communication was direct and I got a fair price with prompt delivery as promised. I would recommend them to anyone who needs shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Review:Great, straight forward communication and detailed description of how the process works. And it happened right on schedule just as described! Communication was very good with the AmeriFreight and the transport driver. The whole process was much smoot... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg B.
    Date:6/20/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker!
    Review:Graham/Ameri Freight made this process as easy/painless as possible in this industry. Graham was very knowledgeable and responsive from start to finish. I would recommend these guys to anyone shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:LandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:I contacted Jorge about a week before i needed to move to Michigan. In a very short amount of time he located me the nearest truck and gave me a great deal to have my Ford Escape moved. I informed him of a date that would be ideal for my drop off a... [ More ]
    Poster:JessyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2013 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: At least I got my car
    Review:Amerifrieght is a Broker. You are paying them a deposit (broker fee) to place your bid on an internet board somewhere. In my case the deposit was $250. They quoted me an Economy Rate of $745 (San Fran. to Dallas) with a estimated pickup of 5-7 da... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing when customers are less than totally happy with our services. This response may be long but it is important that we comment on the continuous negative references brokers receive from customers mainly because of the inflammatory comments and remarks made by carriers. Customers certainly have the option to ship direct with carriers. There is a risk however that the carrier may be unlicensed, uninsured and have a bad reputation that the customer may be unaware of. It may be very difficult, even impossible to obtain insurance information from a carrier in case of damage during the shipment process. Furthermore AmeriFreight will ensure that should something happen such as a truck breakdown that we will be able to immediately reassign the vehicle to another truck. Without a broker a shipper will have to start at the beginning with the whole shipment process. Shipping direct with a carrier places the shipper at the mercy of the trucker. If the carrier's demands are not met, the customer's vehicle will not be released. Carriers do not fare well with customer support. That is why there are brokers as they deal with them every day and ensure that the shipment process go as uneventful as possible. Reliable brokers will negotiate on behalf of their customers with a carrier to settle and resolve issues that may be encountered during the shipment process. It frustrates us that when we assign a customer's vehicle to a carrier for shipment that they badmouth brokers who really are their bread and butter. It is an indicator of their integrity working with our customers and is already a sign of what type of business they conduct. This carrier will certainly not be used by AmeriFreight again. Going direct with a carrier may be a serious mistake and may cost a shipper dearly. Is it worth the risk? [ view ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2013 4:37:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69