View 151,273 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,274th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2119 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.26% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Customer review
    Review:In the past I have inconvenienced family and friends to move vehicles.this move was quick, easy to arrange, and reasonably priced. Me and others we're thankfull for the service. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Richards
    Date:10/16/2013 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: My car review
    Review:The person who brought my car was amicable. Nothing inside the car was touched at all, all in good condition. The car was dirty though when I received it. Overall a fine experience, would use again. Yet, for the price the driver asked, the car should... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Anisha PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: new car transport
    Review:we needed our new car transported from ga. to n.y. and chose amerifreight because: 1-BBB rating. 2- reviews. 3-honest informative info on the process. All went well, the driver did a good job, our new audi a6 arrived early and perfect. We took the ex... [ More ]
    Poster:c brower
    Date:10/15/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and On-Time
    Review:We found this service on-line and it was easy, fast and reliable. They found us a carrier and sent all the appropriate documents without any difficulty. We were able to do all the contracts online and it was a very easy process. The documents were ea... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:10/15/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Got my car in perfect time
    Review:These guys came through when I needed them. They did what the said and completed it quickly. I appreciated the customer service and interaction. No complaints. Thx Jorge. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:g priebeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Misunderstanding
    Review:I was not communicated on time that I needed to pay the carrier the rest of the money I owed in cash once my car arrived. Once it got here I could not come up with the money or cashier's check necessary. Because of this misunderstanding, the car was ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvenience a customer may experience during his or her car shipping process with AmeriFreight. We are always very clear with all customers in talking to them and also communicating to them. There are two payment procedures. The deposit payable by credit card when a dispatch is confirmed and the balance either in cash or by bank guaranteed funds to the carrier upon delivery. The customer would have received this in more than one communication. To ship a car is quite a daunting process and we want to make it easier for our customers by doing as much as possible to make it worry free. The obligation though still remains with customers to make sure they understand how and when services have to be paid for. This involves reading the terms of an order and reading the delivery confirmation details. AmeriFreight will try its best to ensure the payment process is better understood. [ view ]
    Poster:Will ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-Wonderful!!
    Review:So, I end up in San Diego because of work and I was in very much in need of my car. I contacted Bob in AmeriFreight and told him how much I need it and within a few hew hours he call back and told me that there was a truck willing to pick up the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Israel Mejia
    Date:10/15/2013 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: Got The Vehicle and That's All That Really Matters
    Review:I want to start out by saying the shipping agent, Jorge Cruz, was extremely helpful and thorough. Did exactly what he said he would do and was there to answer my questions via phone or email when needed. Jorge actually stayed a little after his shift... [ More ]
    Poster:Fong XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience in a time crunch
    Review:This was my second experience shipping a vehicle in a couple months and this was much better than my first with a different company. They were very open that if you want to imrove chances for quick pick-up the price will be higher versus a low pric... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Did their job.
    Review:Quoted me a good price. Service was prompt. Thought my car pickup would take longer since car was in MN. But within a couple of days they got me a driver. My car was damaged during transport however, AmeriFreight has nothing to do with that. The... [ More ]
    Poster:RamonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an outstanding job of connecting me in a timely manner with the right enclosed carrier: Ashmir International. Both parties were courteous, timely and professional. This was Bob Turner with AmeriFreight and Ashot Maclian with Ashm... [ More ]
    Poster:George LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport my Car from NJ to AZ
    Review:I've never shipped a car before so it was a learning experience for me. I felt the communication was not adequate. I had to elicit more information from the rep. Graham. I got coaching from other shipping brokers to work with my rep. Also, I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight CA-FL
    Review:Bob and the team at Amerifreight were fantastic. Things went as smoothly as they could have. I dropped the car off at their Anaheim terminal (which was a storage facility behind a used car lot) because I needed to drop the car off on a specific date.... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris T.
    Date:10/14/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Painless and helpful
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job securing the shipment of our car from South Florida to New Mexico. It took a week to secure a truck, and then we were told 5 - 10 days for delivery after pick up, but it actually arrived in only 3 days! The truck driver... [ More ]
    Poster:GusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great cross country experience
    Review:Bob was great to work with. He explained all of my options very clearly and helped me pick the best service for my needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Ari
    Date:10/14/2013 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:All around great experience. Bob was knowledgeable & informative. The car was picked up on time and arrived without difficulty. Would definitely use them again.. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Leach
    Date:10/13/2013 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Not too bad
    Review:The day that my car was to be picked up they called and said they found someone to pick it up but it would be an additional 300$. I wanted to be there when they picked it up because I was flying out of state the following day so consequently I said o... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Moving RX-8
    Review:Jorge, my contact at AmeriFreight, COMMITTED to getting my car safely to Massachusetts within the time frame requested and at the price within the perimeters I agreed to in my contract. His COMMUNICATION with me via phone and email kept me updated on... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/13/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: WOULD DEFINITELY USE AMERIFREIGHT AGAIN
    Review:We were very pleased with the service we received from Amerifreight. They were thorough and honest with their quote. From the time we contacted them to the time the car was picked up was only about two days and they delivered it to Missouri where my ... [ More ]
    Poster:MitzieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2013 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and smooth
    Review:The whole process went smooth. After setting up the order, Amerifright found a carrier for me within 30min. They were on time for pick up and delivered on the promised day. The car was in good condition, just as I left it. The price was excellent. De... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabine AldamaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2013 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Jorge was very honest with the quote and with the process of shipping my vehicle. The trucking company was late a bit in delivering the vehicle but they took great care of it. [ View ]
    Poster:ERIC
    Date:10/12/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary Experience
    Review:I had my car moved from a small town in NM to Kansas. I was a bit concerned with my remote location. Graham located a carrier to pick-up my car two days into the availability window. The carrier delivered the car the following day. The overall ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:10/12/2013 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Made Easy
    Review:Needed a vehicle shipped from Texas to Georgia. Began my search online and came across Ameri Freight. Looked over page and read reviews and decide to get a quote. I input info and received a quote within the hour. The quote looked reasonable and deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Quincy Frederick
    Date:10/11/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service helped us in a difficult time
    Review:Because of a family health issue, we needed to move a vehicle from southern Arizona to Chicago - and we needed to do it quickly. I contacted AmeriFreight and within a half-hour had a very reasonable rate quote with options for a pickup within a matte... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael -678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Rex Huppke
    Date:10/11/2013 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Montana..much could have gone wrong!
    Review:I decided that I was going to reboot my life and move across the country from Baltimore, Maryland to Missoula, Montana. Because my car is a decade old, thought it best not to drive it the 2300 miles and in doing so save a bit of its life, but how th... [ More ]
    Poster:Mollie SimpkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:The delivery was in perfect timing. My contact person was quite responsible and professional. Only thing that I found interesting is that the secondary driver in CA who delivered my cars doesn't really like his job. Overall service is great. I will r... [ More ]
    Poster:HalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Understanding staff
    Review:This is my third time using AmeriFreight services to ship my car from the West to East Coast. Jorge was my point of contact and he was always professional, prompt, and willing to work with me given the limited resources I had during my relocation. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Silvia
    Date:10/10/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great to work with
    Review:I was very impressed. I was able to contact directly. Would highly recommend them. Very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:10/10/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Big Beautiful Cadillac at my door
    Review:The car I wanted shipped was long, heavy and twenty five years old. AmeriFreight had a very competitive quote and ultimately better than average price. A reliable carrier was found quickly. Jorge called immediately, was clear about the terms and pati... [ More ]
    Poster:Logan M. WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I was very happy with the service provided. I was given numbers for everyone and never had any trouble getting a hold of someone. Very professional service. I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and sound with AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight gets the job done again. This is my 7th transport with AmeriFreight and I have yet to have any difficulty. They are highly responsive and my vehicles are always picked up very close to or on the first available date. [ View ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2013 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Ameri-frickin' Awesome!
    Review:I received 5 quotes from different companies to make sure I chose the right people to transport my car. I purchased my car just one year ago and naturally was nervous about the care and protection that would be applied to my vehicle. Not only was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael McDonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2013 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: No fuss experience!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car, and I don't think I could ask for much better of an experience. I was contacted the same day I submitted the request, and the vehicle was picked up the very next day. The vehicle arrived at its destination on time... [ More ]
    Poster:RK
    Date:10/9/2013 10:18:00 PM
    Review:My previous experience with a car transport company was not a very good one because I lost trust in their company. They took my order,immediately charged my credit card account and then would not return my phone calls. AmeriFreight not only waited ... [ More ]
    Poster:RICHARD
    Date:10/9/2013 9:16:00 PM
    Review:The company representative was in constant touch with me and helped me on every step of the way from payment to pick up.The truck driver had set realistic expectation for delivery date and was on time for pick up and delivery.The overall service was ... [ More ]
    Poster:SayandipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2013 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my car successfully to Texas
    Review:I used Amerifreight to move my car from Arizona to Texas. Overally, very satisfied experience and I will use them again. There is peace of mind working with Amerifreight and I did not have any issues at all. I went with the budget option and was... [ More ]
    Poster:Alain
    Date:10/9/2013 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Better than others
    Review:Overall happy with the company. The process of getting my car picked was quick and simple. I was lucky and my car was picked up right away, but each location may be different. [ View ]
    Poster:ChristyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service- get what you pay for
    Review:Agent was very good... got my car shipped over and even helped me change carriers on short notice. Given more time, I would have chosen the cheaper option, but this service got me a truck within the hour of my posting. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Z
    Date:10/9/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I recently moved cross country from MI to Cali. We researched many car shipping companies, and there seemed to be mixed reviews on all of them, so I decided to go with Ameri frieght based on gut feeling. Iworked with Jorge and he was prompt and court... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar A.
    Date:10/9/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Received vehicle on time, but expensive and lack of communication
    Review:I received the vehicle on time. Customer service was friendly enough, but there was a lack of communication that was disappointing. At least one of my calls was not returned and there was confusion about the pickup time. This service is also expen... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:10/9/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping offers an incentive to submit a review, but this has not influenced my feedback. I have used car shipping services before for corporate moves, but the process was managed by a moving consultant and invisible to me. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, Efficient and Professional
    Review:for my first ever experience of using a hired vehicle transport, i am amazed at the ease and professionalism shown by our shipping agent Graham Turner. if anything, i didn't know what questions to ask, and the information that Graham emailed to me, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lysa Flemming
    Date:10/8/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review Of Amerifreight
    Review:Response to my questions and requests for information throughout the process from initial request to contract approval was done on a fairly timely basis. Explanations of services was good. When I expressed the desire to upgrade to the First Class lev... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn Hanson
    Date:10/8/2013 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight made a scary scenario a delightful experience!!
    Review:When I contacted Graham from AmeriFreight I was a little scarred of what to expect, was not sure how this whole process works and was afraid of being scammed. I must say it was very easy to set everything up. He gave me a good quote and the bid on th... [ More ]
    Poster:tatiana dThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Well-priced and helpful
    Review:I appreciated that when my original carrier bailed (first claiming scheduling issues, then claiming transmission problems with the truck), AmeriFreight was able to find me a new carrier within the day. They do their best to find the right carrier for... [ More ]
    Poster:BHawkins
    Date:10/8/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Class act to ship a classic truck
    Review:Professional and competent shipping company! Bob was expeditious getting my truck shipped. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:CheyneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2013 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and Quick
    Review:The carrier chosen by AmeriFreight was excellent. The carrier was very flexible with the time of pickup on the scheduled date. Also, he was very detailed and careful in inspecting the car, even when the sun had set and not much light. Plus, the da... [ More ]
    Poster:anna
    Date:10/7/2013 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: good experience with Jorge
    Review:Jorge worked on my order to get my car shipped from MA to Northen CA. The experience was good. It took a bit longer to allocate a truck to take my order, but Jorge was helpful during the process and the car was shipped with no problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:10/7/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Amerifreight!
    Review:I was weary about shipping my 1999 Chevy Tahoe because of all he horror stories I had read online, but Amerifreight made it all so easy! Just after I had received my quote and made my deposit on 9/18, I was contacted by Rachael, who put me in contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:10/7/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service for Stressed out Military Move
    Review:Jorge, made our PCS move across the US much easier by assuring that everything was handled and provided all the information we requested to insure, that we weren't being reeled in by a professional scam artist. Jorge provided constant reassurance tha... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2013 2:18:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74