View 146,932 Reviews on 3,522 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,933th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: First time customer
    Review:I never used a car transport service before and I was wondering how it would turn out. I must say my experience was outstanding. The communication throughout the process was timely and accurate. The car pick up and drop off was exceptionally conve... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I was worried about moving my car but it was smooth and didnt have any trouble. there was no damage on my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Gopika ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Best auto transport service EVER!
    Review:I shipped my van from California to Virginia. AmeriFreight did an awesome job. They set everything up quickly, kept me informed, and were very prompt. I will be using this company again when we will be moving in 3 years time. AmeriFreight made my mov... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Julie Erickson
    Date:8/12/2013 5:40:00 AM
    Subject: Solid service
    Review:It was solid service, The carrier picked up my car and delivered it safely to destination on time, that is all that I wanted. [ View ]
    Poster:SHAWN This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:They were great and fair? It is a company that keeps to his word I guess that is why a lot of people use them. I have no negative review whatsoever [ View ]
    Poster:Ak
    Date:8/10/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered as promised at the price quoted. Minor damage upon loaded was handled by carrier's insurance. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean LaVergneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: No time to research shipping company? AmeriFreight!
    Review:This service worked just as advertised. I had a very positive experience overall. AmeriFreigt acts as a broker and identifies companies that ship cars to move your vehicle. AmeriFreight collects $250 deposit from each customer to provide this serv... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:DarrylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Dallas to LA move
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight made shipping my car from Dallas to LA painless and simple. He gave me a reasonable quote and fully explained the process to put me at ease. He also accommodated my need to set an exact delivery date for my car in LA - and it was ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Kim C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fine experience
    Review:It was my first time using an auto transport company. I moved from NY to CO.. and didn't have time to drive my car to CO. I did lots of research about auto shipping company and decided to go with this company. I was still worried since it was my very... [ More ]
    Poster:VickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Super nervous about car transport but Amerifreight made it easy
    Review:I didn't want to pay a lot to ship my Honda Element, and AmeriFreight understood that. They totally worked with me on everything, and always would call me about price and negotiation matters. The only thing I wish was that the driver was a little mor... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:MadelynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an overall fantastic job of making the process fast and easy. Car arrived in only 3-4 days and without any problems, so many kudos to AmeriFreight in delivering a great customer experience. [ View ]
    Poster:NoelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Glad i chose Amerifreight
    Review:Although my car was picked a little late, Bob from Amerifreight was prompt in informing me the reasons behind it as the car was to be picked from a fairly remote town. I got the CAR in perfect condition. Bob was friendly, honest and flexible. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:8/9/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Civic and MiniVan from TX to CA
    Review:The hardest part of shipping autos is choosing a trustworthy company among the hundred of advertised companies on the web. I searched dozens of websites and review site, some of which seemed like scams. I finally selected AmeriFreight because of go... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: An easy transaction
    Review:Had a good experience with Ameri Freight, they were prompt and got the car to me in a timely manner. Jorge was great to work with and delivered what he said he would. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Utter
    Date:8/9/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:Overall shipping a car across country for the first time is a very difficult experience. But, after much searching and researching how and who to use to ship my car AmeriFreight ended up being the right carrier for me. George was helpful in letting m... [ More ]
    Poster:GTannerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Stress free, ultra smooth service
    Review:Would be more than happy to use this service again. I chose the economy package with a standard 5-7 day wait period. Approximately 15 minutes after confirming my order, Rachael found a transport company that could pick up my car in 2 days, the picku... [ More ]
    Poster:SmithyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: overall good experience and would reccomend to others
    Review:I am overall satisfied with the service. I contacted the company and within couple days, they found a truck that could bring my car. There was good communication throughout the delivery process and I got my car safely and on time. More than that, it ... [ More ]
    Poster:KalishaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Not as good as expected
    Review:In other reviews I read that Amerifreight kept close contact with their customers until the vehicle was delivered. In my case it was not like that. I must say that I didn't have a phone number in which I could be reached, but I asked Graham several t... [ More ]
    Poster:LucyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Review:I had a good experience shipping my car through this company because they gave me a prices and the days I chose to pick up and drop of my car were the exact dates. The same driver picked it up as well as dropped it off nice man. I cant find anything ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monserrat MondragonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great deal *if* you can get it
    Review:Their customer service is top notch, and their representative was incredibly sweet to us. However, I wish I had known that the "quote" I received was really just a bid. When you place an order with them, you are essentially hoping a carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:AbbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth, unlike the roads in Arkansas
    Review:Called Rachel up, gave her my first available pick-up date and my truck was picked up in the 5 day window that I was given (my pick up window was Friday thru Thursday - and my truck was picked up Saturday morning). No issues with either Amerifre... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection plan. call Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Corolla shipped
    Review:Rachael was helpful finding a carrier. Worried at the beginning because the pickup was delayed for two days. But the delivery was on time. Overall experience was good. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Total and Complete Satisfaction
    Review:Total and Complete Satisfaction. I will use Amerifreight again when and if I need to ship another vehicle. Their rep, Mr Graham Turner, got ahold of me promptly, explained the entire process, and kept me updated throughout. The company and their rep ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony B.
    Date:8/8/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: After an overwhelming amount of research, I was glad I went with them!!
    Review:Doing the Research, getting quotes and picking a company proved to be a difficult and overwhelming process!! After a ton of emails and phone calls from various Brokers, I decided to go with Amerifreight and was thankful I did!!!! Rachel was helpful a... [ More ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car for the 3rd time with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my third time I have moved my car using AmeriFreight services and all the time AmeriFreight has exceedingly met my expectations. I got the Quote my quote on Wednesday evening. Thrusday morning my car was picked up and i was driving my car in... [ More ]
    Poster:SiddharthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Shipped
    Review:After receiving a number of quotes I settled on Amerfrieght based on customer reviews. This transaction and shipment was handled florrlessly. Car was picked up, shipped and delivered on time for a fair price - coast to coast. Vehicle arrived wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 11:09:00 AM
    Review:The whole process was great. I arranged the transport of two cars from California to Illinois with Bob. He was friendly and knowledgable. Our driver Kevin was great and most importantly our cars arrived safely to Illinois in two days. I would def... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:8/8/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Loads of Awesomeness
    Review:I must say that I am more than impressed by the service, process, hospitality and professionalism of the AmeriFreight Team. Not only was the convenience of having a Camera Protected Port Appreciated, where I could leave my car safely indoors until t... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy CamperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very reliable fast service. A+++
    Review:I would without regret recommend Amerifreight to anyone who is looking to ship their car. It is a fast and friendly service and they will find you a reputable car shipping company. I like how you can buy gap insurance too! A pleasure to do business w... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star experience
    Review:Contacted Rachael on a friday to set up the vehicle to be shipped. She found a truck the same day and the vehicle was picked up on tuesday. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott RandallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT FROM MI TO CA
    Review:I moved my car from MI to CA. It took around two weeks to find an available truck driver and deliver my car. The price was a little bit more expensive than the initial quoted value, but Bob compensated by reducing the deposit. It was especially conve... [ More ]
    Poster:Yong
    Date:8/7/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: overall a good experience
    Review:Hey all in all it was a good experience with Amerifreight. Bob was my broker, and found a carrier within the pick up window. It was easy to get in contact with him, when problems and questions appeared. Now after a long time I have my car back and I'... [ More ]
    Poster:KilianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, simple, and affordable
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to broker the shipping of my car from the west coast to the midwest. Jorge, the representative, was very helpful in explaining how the process worked and what I should expect. After putting up my route, several freight operators ... [ More ]
    Poster:F. ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Worry free transport when your in a hurry
    Review:Order No. 940026419-QK. Finding somebody to transport our two vehicles (a sedan and an SUV) from NJ to Sacramento within one week before our move was very difficult during the summer. I have called four auto carriers that were not able to accommodate... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2013 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Awesome!
    Review:This is the second time we've used Amerifreight to transport our daughter's car across the country from California to Alabama, and we couldn't be more pleased! Bob Turner was pleasant, knowledgable and very efficient at handling our request to have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne McEachenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:The Member transporting my car was very good... Although the price was mare than originally quoted we felt that if given more time we could have done better with the price for shipment. There was no damage to the car although we used an open carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert SchafferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2013 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ended up being more than I thought
    Review:Rate of the shipment was bidded to be around $895, ended up at $1250. AmeriFreight is rated very highly, but the bid was over $300 off of the driver market. Even though all the brokers explain that the bid is only an offer to drivers, they were sub... [ More ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight gets it done and on time.
    Review:I switched to AmeriFreight after getting frustrated by the first carrier I picked based on the cheapest price. They never got it touch with me throughout the process and I could not get them to respond to email or phone. These guys at AmeriFreight ... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2013 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy
    Review:My Girlfriend and I needed a company to ship her car to Connecticut from Las Vegas. We made a few calls and found Amerifreight. The price was competitive to other transport services but they were very outgoing and helpful. Any questions we had abo... [ More ]
    Poster:SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:My wife and I were moving from Maryland to Oregon and wanted to drive one of our cars and ship the other. It was a very simple process and couldn't not have worked out any better. [ View ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: car transport from Massachusetts to California
    Review:We were very satisfied with Amerifreight and Graham. Pick-up of the car was on time and the driver was very pleasant and helpful..The delivery of the car to California from Massachusetts ,was actually a day earlier than expected. The cost of the tr... [ More ]
    Poster:jeanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2013 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:I can say that I was satisfied with the level of customer service received throughout the shipment of my vehicle. Jorge was very helpful in letting me know the status of my vehicle. It would be likely that I'd use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth!
    Review:Great and smooth experience. This was my first time shipping a car and Bob was very helpful in guiding me through the process. Pick up and delivery were on time and painless. Will definitely use Amerifreight in the future. Also like that there is a m... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2013 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful
    Review:AmeriFreight was very knowledgable and helpful to me when it came to shipping my vehicle. It did take a while for a carrier to be found, but once communication was established, the service was prompt. [ View ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: You're in Good Hands!
    Review:AmeriFreight was the only transporter who quoted the price we actually paid. They arranged pickup quickly. The carrier was careful in loading and unloading our classic cars. Our cars arrived in good shape. Rachel Dixon answered all our questions ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great
    Review:I was stressed when looking for a transport service to ship my car home. But after speaking with Graham at Ameri-freight I felt comfortable and very happy with my choice. They got my car picked up quickly because he worked hard to find someone. If I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda GhaziThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I liked customer service. It was very expensive and the driver was a late and a little on the lazy side.I had to walk a couple miles to find him and my car when he could have parked much closer but I guess he didn't feel like looking. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2013 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks, AmeriFreight
    Review:This summer I moved from my long-time home of Pennsylvania to California. Less than a year ago I had bought a new Toyota Prius and of course I really wanted to have my new car with me in California. The problem loomed: how to get my car to Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: quick transport
    Review:All in all service was good. Did not like the bullying tactics for a review. Nor do I like the idea of paid reviews. The cost to ship was an additional $200- wasn't a big fan of that either. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:ErikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Service
    Review:Overall service is very good and on time. I just hope that the pricing can be under a little better control by the broker rather than by the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Denis ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 12:51:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71