View 147,068 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,069th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2082 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.93% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.07% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Super fast and reliable car shipment!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and after reading reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best. The reviews weren't lying! I used the first class shippment option since I was not able to be flexible with the pickup/delivery days. I had a great exp... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Maryam SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shiiping Agent
    Review:We have tested with full trust and confidence the services of Amerifreight. This was proven to be true after our newly-brought car was shipped to CA. The driver, Bill, was way ahead of promised time. He was honest enough since the car shipped was int... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:jose deogracias
    Date:8/14/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: PROMPT. SIMPLE. DRIVE!
    Review:I got a call from Amerifreight the day following confirmation of my order to let me know a carrier was already available and willing to pick up my vehicle at the rate I was quoted. (I had to turn down the offer, however, because I would not have been... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:m. gonzales
    Date:8/14/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Got my companion from California, safe and sound!
    Review:The delivery was on time and the drivers were accommodating. The pick was as promised and delivery was at the address provided. I changed my address of drop-off twice but the drivers were accommodating about it. My requirements were immediate... [ More ]
    Poster:Priya ViswanathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, easy, efficient
    Review:Amerifreight provided me with the best quote and best ultimate price hands down. I contacted four companies and received quotes that were hundreds more than amerifreight. I also tried Uship. I am so glad I went with amerifreight. My car was picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Virginia
    Review:This was my first time using a auto shipping company. I contacted three different companies but Graham was the only one that took the extra time to explain everything to me. He made me feel at ease about shipping my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawntay JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable service
    Review:Due to some miscommunication about the date of delivery with Amerifreight, the deposit was charged when a carrier was found that did not work for my travel schedule. However Amerifreight was able to find another carrier at no charge, but the carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:SerenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Days Late, No Discount Offered
    Review:We had a very so-so experience with this company. The shipper no-showed the first day and then made some excuse about why they were two days late on the pickup. The story did not inspire confidence in me. The car arrived two days late, and even thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:StephenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Go with AmeriFreight, You'll Be Impressed
    Review:I was searching for a transporter company with reasonable price for moving my Toyota sedan from California to Bradenton, Florida. Fortunately, I found this excellent auto-transport company called AmeriFreight. I talked to Graham, the representative s... [ More ]
    Poster:Khanh NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to New Jersey from California
    Review:I'm so happy that I used Ameri-Freight for the transport of my daughter's car to New Jesey. Her car arrived early and in good shape. I was very relieved because I had never transported a car across the country before and felt very nervous about it.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lesa st. Germain
    Date:8/13/2013 9:16:00 PM
    Review:The shipping process was a little nerve racking at first, not knowing initially when or if I needed to go with another shipper to guarantee my delivery time frame. However, once the process started, it was smooth. The driver delivered my Porsche 91... [ More ]
    Poster:A.MilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service. But...
    Review:I should say i got good service and my car was picked up & delivered ontime as promised. But only issue i had was with the reminder emails that i was getting from Amerifright to post the review. i got 4 emails in last 5 days & the final one h... [ More ]
    Poster:AudiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: They always do a great job!
    Review:Price was fare ( I needed it quickly so I paid a bit more. its not easy to find someone coming to wyoming), carrier was great, very easy to work with. I can't think of anything they could have done better! This is my 3rd or 4th time I have shipped... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/13/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: First Shipping Experience
    Review:An agent was dispatched to me quickly and in just a couple of days a driver was ready to pickup my car. Very fast and and convenient process despite paying 100$ more than I was quoted. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:EliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to work with, especially if you have not done this before
    Review:We have not shipped a car in almost 15 years. We spoke with Bob at Amerifreight and he walked us through what they do, how shipping works, and what to expect. Amerifreight is a broker, and they do not hide the fact. Which I liked. I also liked that I... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff MrozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: First time customer
    Review:I never used a car transport service before and I was wondering how it would turn out. I must say my experience was outstanding. The communication throughout the process was timely and accurate. The car pick up and drop off was exceptionally conve... [ More ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I was worried about moving my car but it was smooth and didnt have any trouble. there was no damage on my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Gopika ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Best auto transport service EVER!
    Review:I shipped my van from California to Virginia. AmeriFreight did an awesome job. They set everything up quickly, kept me informed, and were very prompt. I will be using this company again when we will be moving in 3 years time. AmeriFreight made my mov... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Erickson
    Date:8/12/2013 5:40:00 AM
    Subject: Solid service
    Review:It was solid service, The carrier picked up my car and delivered it safely to destination on time, that is all that I wanted. [ View ]
    Poster:SHAWN This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:They were great and fair? It is a company that keeps to his word I guess that is why a lot of people use them. I have no negative review whatsoever [ View ]
    Poster:Ak
    Date:8/10/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered as promised at the price quoted. Minor damage upon loaded was handled by carrier's insurance. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean LaVergneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: No time to research shipping company? AmeriFreight!
    Review:This service worked just as advertised. I had a very positive experience overall. AmeriFreigt acts as a broker and identifies companies that ship cars to move your vehicle. AmeriFreight collects $250 deposit from each customer to provide this serv... [ More ]
    Poster:DarrylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Dallas to LA move
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight made shipping my car from Dallas to LA painless and simple. He gave me a reasonable quote and fully explained the process to put me at ease. He also accommodated my need to set an exact delivery date for my car in LA - and it was ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Kim C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fine experience
    Review:It was my first time using an auto transport company. I moved from NY to CO.. and didn't have time to drive my car to CO. I did lots of research about auto shipping company and decided to go with this company. I was still worried since it was my very... [ More ]
    Poster:VickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Super nervous about car transport but Amerifreight made it easy
    Review:I didn't want to pay a lot to ship my Honda Element, and AmeriFreight understood that. They totally worked with me on everything, and always would call me about price and negotiation matters. The only thing I wish was that the driver was a little mor... [ More ]
    Poster:MadelynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an overall fantastic job of making the process fast and easy. Car arrived in only 3-4 days and without any problems, so many kudos to AmeriFreight in delivering a great customer experience. [ View ]
    Poster:NoelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Glad i chose Amerifreight
    Review:Although my car was picked a little late, Bob from Amerifreight was prompt in informing me the reasons behind it as the car was to be picked from a fairly remote town. I got the CAR in perfect condition. Bob was friendly, honest and flexible. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:8/9/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Civic and MiniVan from TX to CA
    Review:The hardest part of shipping autos is choosing a trustworthy company among the hundred of advertised companies on the web. I searched dozens of websites and review site, some of which seemed like scams. I finally selected AmeriFreight because of go... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: An easy transaction
    Review:Had a good experience with Ameri Freight, they were prompt and got the car to me in a timely manner. Jorge was great to work with and delivered what he said he would. I would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Utter
    Date:8/9/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:Overall shipping a car across country for the first time is a very difficult experience. But, after much searching and researching how and who to use to ship my car AmeriFreight ended up being the right carrier for me. George was helpful in letting m... [ More ]
    Poster:GTannerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Stress free, ultra smooth service
    Review:Would be more than happy to use this service again. I chose the economy package with a standard 5-7 day wait period. Approximately 15 minutes after confirming my order, Rachael found a transport company that could pick up my car in 2 days, the picku... [ More ]
    Poster:SmithyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: overall good experience and would reccomend to others
    Review:I am overall satisfied with the service. I contacted the company and within couple days, they found a truck that could bring my car. There was good communication throughout the delivery process and I got my car safely and on time. More than that, it ... [ More ]
    Poster:KalishaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Not as good as expected
    Review:In other reviews I read that Amerifreight kept close contact with their customers until the vehicle was delivered. In my case it was not like that. I must say that I didn't have a phone number in which I could be reached, but I asked Graham several t... [ More ]
    Poster:LucyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 1:02:00 AM
    Review:I had a good experience shipping my car through this company because they gave me a prices and the days I chose to pick up and drop of my car were the exact dates. The same driver picked it up as well as dropped it off nice man. I cant find anything ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monserrat MondragonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great deal *if* you can get it
    Review:Their customer service is top notch, and their representative was incredibly sweet to us. However, I wish I had known that the "quote" I received was really just a bid. When you place an order with them, you are essentially hoping a carrier... [ More ]
    Poster:AbbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth, unlike the roads in Arkansas
    Review:Called Rachel up, gave her my first available pick-up date and my truck was picked up in the 5 day window that I was given (my pick up window was Friday thru Thursday - and my truck was picked up Saturday morning). No issues with either Amerifre... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection plan. call Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Corolla shipped
    Review:Rachael was helpful finding a carrier. Worried at the beginning because the pickup was delayed for two days. But the delivery was on time. Overall experience was good. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Total and Complete Satisfaction
    Review:Total and Complete Satisfaction. I will use Amerifreight again when and if I need to ship another vehicle. Their rep, Mr Graham Turner, got ahold of me promptly, explained the entire process, and kept me updated throughout. The company and their rep ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony B.
    Date:8/8/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: After an overwhelming amount of research, I was glad I went with them!!
    Review:Doing the Research, getting quotes and picking a company proved to be a difficult and overwhelming process!! After a ton of emails and phone calls from various Brokers, I decided to go with Amerifreight and was thankful I did!!!! Rachel was helpful a... [ More ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car for the 3rd time with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my third time I have moved my car using AmeriFreight services and all the time AmeriFreight has exceedingly met my expectations. I got the Quote my quote on Wednesday evening. Thrusday morning my car was picked up and i was driving my car in... [ More ]
    Poster:SiddharthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Shipped
    Review:After receiving a number of quotes I settled on Amerfrieght based on customer reviews. This transaction and shipment was handled florrlessly. Car was picked up, shipped and delivered on time for a fair price - coast to coast. Vehicle arrived wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2013 11:09:00 AM
    Review:The whole process was great. I arranged the transport of two cars from California to Illinois with Bob. He was friendly and knowledgable. Our driver Kevin was great and most importantly our cars arrived safely to Illinois in two days. I would def... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:8/8/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Loads of Awesomeness
    Review:I must say that I am more than impressed by the service, process, hospitality and professionalism of the AmeriFreight Team. Not only was the convenience of having a Camera Protected Port Appreciated, where I could leave my car safely indoors until t... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy CamperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very reliable fast service. A+++
    Review:I would without regret recommend Amerifreight to anyone who is looking to ship their car. It is a fast and friendly service and they will find you a reputable car shipping company. I like how you can buy gap insurance too! A pleasure to do business w... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star experience
    Review:Contacted Rachael on a friday to set up the vehicle to be shipped. She found a truck the same day and the vehicle was picked up on tuesday. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott RandallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT FROM MI TO CA
    Review:I moved my car from MI to CA. It took around two weeks to find an available truck driver and deliver my car. The price was a little bit more expensive than the initial quoted value, but Bob compensated by reducing the deposit. It was especially conve... [ More ]
    Poster:Yong
    Date:8/7/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: overall a good experience
    Review:Hey all in all it was a good experience with Amerifreight. Bob was my broker, and found a carrier within the pick up window. It was easy to get in contact with him, when problems and questions appeared. Now after a long time I have my car back and I'... [ More ]
    Poster:KilianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, simple, and affordable
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to broker the shipping of my car from the west coast to the midwest. Jorge, the representative, was very helpful in explaining how the process worked and what I should expect. After putting up my route, several freight operators ... [ More ]
    Poster:F. ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Worry free transport when your in a hurry
    Review:Order No. 940026419-QK. Finding somebody to transport our two vehicles (a sedan and an SUV) from NJ to Sacramento within one week before our move was very difficult during the summer. I have called four auto carriers that were not able to accommodate... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2013 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Awesome!
    Review:This is the second time we've used Amerifreight to transport our daughter's car across the country from California to Alabama, and we couldn't be more pleased! Bob Turner was pleasant, knowledgable and very efficient at handling our request to have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne McEachenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2013 12:15:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71