View 151,160 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,161th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Timely and professional service! Would recommend. Company called and car was picked up the following day and delivered early. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/25/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and comfortable move.
    Review:Everything went smoothly; the car was picked up and delivered on time and not a scratch on it. The people I dealt with were professional and courteous. This made my move easy and I would not hesitate to use or recommend this company others. Their pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Sabourin
    Date:10/25/2013 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Service
    Review:Outstanding service from the initial phone call to AmeriFreight through the entire shipping process. Spoke with Bob, who was not only professional with his presentation but also was very informative and friendly about all questions and concerns I had... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Ron GobleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:49:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing auto transport.Racheal Dixon who was my contact both times is a pleasure to work with.Five Big Stars for AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:10/24/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bob at Amerifreight rules!
    Review:Immediately upon contact with Bob at Amerifreight I was glad I had chosen them. He was up front from the get-go and he didn't pull any punches. The times and prices he quoted were correct and he made sure my car was picked up on the first day it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery and Awesome customer service!
    Review:Initial quote and bid: This was my first time using an automotive shipping company. Bob contacted me and explained everything to me so I had a solid understanding of the entire process. I started out with the cheapest rate and hoped a driver would... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:10/24/2013 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight gets the job done!
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight was overall a good experience. I was shipping a car from my grandparents in New York to myself in Arizona. Unfortunately, getting a carrier took longer than expected and almost twice the amount I was originally willing to pa... [ More ]
    Poster:JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Havre Home
    Review:We were without our Silverado 3500 due to a break down in Havre, MT while returning from our son's wedding in WA. The process from getting a quote to receiving the vehicle was very easy. The cost was competitive and the driver from FLJ Transport LL... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:10/24/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, will use again.
    Review:Graham was straight forward with the service and we got everything complete as planned. Car shipper was found quickly and car shipped without incident. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Again Rachael Dixon at amerifreight took care of us with excellent results. Communication with her and driver was frequent and informative . Thanks again for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Cleve Mobley
    Date:10/24/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, reliable, easy!
    Review:I am completely new to the world of car shipping. When I started my search, I had no idea how it's done. I was assuming that you call someone and they ship your car whenever you want. This was true to an extent but depends on factors like - availabil... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhishek Kaukuntla
    Date:10/24/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Shipping my Vehicle
    Review:AmeriFreight made this process very easy and painless. It only took minutes to give them all the information they required to start getting to work, finding a company to transport my recently deceased Father's car from his estate in New York to my l... [ More ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with Amerifrieght!
    Review:Graham Turner of Amerifrieght provided prompt and courteous service when I shipped my car from WA state to Washington DC. I called on Monday, by Tuesday we had a shipper. My car was picked up Thursday of that week and delivered the next Thursday. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SNayakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Professional transportation
    Review:The company delivered the car at a timeline that was promised. Communication was easy and professional. Driver delivered the car a little dirty but it was expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Apostolos
    Date:10/23/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:The process was very easy, paperwork took just few minutes, and service was great. After doing some research and reading the positive reviews, I was very satisfied with the service. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely fashion. Company al... [ More ]
    Poster:AmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Found the driver I needed for the price I requested
    Review:Because I was not in a hurry to have my car shipped across the country, Graham worked with me to find a driver to pick up my car and deliver it for a price that we agreed on. The car was delivered in good condition and on time. Graham kept me informe... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER
    Review:Dealing with AmeriFreight car shipping was a pleasant experience. Telephone contact was easy and service was better than anticipated. We delivered the car to the transport company in Seattle and they delivered it to Colorado 4 days later. They wer... [ More ]
    Poster:R Wageman
    Date:10/23/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Nightmare or Good Nights Sleep?
    Review:This was my second time buying and transporting a car across the country. I used AmeriFreight this time and they by far were the best service I have used. I spoke to a gentlemen named Graham and he made the whole process straight forward and easy. It... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinn Sullivan
    Date:10/23/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Delivery!
    Review:My husband separated from the military and we needed prompt and reasonably priced shipment of my car from New Mexico to North Carolina. From the shipping agent to the driver, everyone was extremely courteous and professional! The whole process was ha... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT 69 CADDIE
    Review:I HAD MY 1969 CADILLAC EL DORADO TRANSPORTED BY AMERIFREIGHT FROM TEMECULA CA. TO N. IDAHO. IT WAS OPEN CARRY AND THAT WAS JUST FINE, A LITTLE DIRTY BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. CARRY WAS ON TIME AND NOOOOOO PROBLEMS.I WOULD USE BOB AND AMERIFREIGHT AGAIN.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN SCOLARIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment to California
    Review:I called up AmeriFrieght in order to Ship my car from Columbus,OH to Irvine,CA adn the experience from Day 1 was great. They quickly got back to me with a base quote for a 7 - 10 business day window pick up since if one has time to ship the car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SundarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: F250 Pickup.
    Review:Overall the courier picked up vehicle when they said they would and arrived within an acceptable time frame. I was disappointed in the quote system though. Did not know it was a bid system where truckers could choose to accept your offer (similar ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenton MedaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: agent matters
    Review:The agent and how diligent he/she is to deliver the car and negotiate the price with truck companies can save time and make this process smoother. In this case George was excellent at handling it. Thank you to Amerifreight and George. [ View ]
    Poster:EsraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Care of Auto Delivery
    Review:Graham was very articulate, informative and followed through promptly with documents needed to make transaction completed smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Hanna
    Date:10/21/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 CADILLAC EL DORADO
    Review:I SHIPED MY 69 CADIE FROM TEMECULA CA. TO N.IDAHO. IT WAS AN OPEN CARRIER BUT THE SHIPPERS CAME THROUGH AND THE CAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND WITH NOOOOO PROBLEMS. I WOULD RECOMMEND AMERIFREIGHT AND CALL BOB TO GET YOU STARTED. JOHN S N. IDAHO [ View ]
    Date:10/21/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Trust, Honest,Quick, Prompt & Efficient, Lowest price & fast service- BOB TURNER
    Review:Best service I was totally happy with service of both Bob Turner from Amerifrieght & also from LG Transport Moving service who did the actual shipping Bob Turner went the extra mile to make sure the car was picked up in short notice & even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/21/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company - will def use again!
    Review:I learned about AmeriFreight through another friend who had had a good experience with them - I had been researching various other companies and am so glad my friend recommended AmeriFreight to me! I primarily spoke with Bob who was very clear, st... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:10/21/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA
    Review:I was very upset when I first saw the online review about auto-shipping and had the impression that this could be a very unpleasant experience. But it turns out I was wrong. I first got quotes from a couple of the major companies and AmeriFreight had... [ More ]
    Poster:Yi ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta - California
    Review:I was super weary while trying to find a transport company for my Prius but immediately was set at ease seeing the BBB as well as reading all of the reviews about AmeriFreight. After speaking with Rachel I felt even MORE at ease. She was very informa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Hurlburt
    Date:10/21/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Because we live in a town not near a major highway we had to agree to meet the driver in a city close to their route. Also, the original price quoted when we were first contacted was $895.00. This price was based on the ability of Amerifreight to fin... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Great service !!!!!
    Review:They were fast great price an loved the customer services job well done Amerifreight if i could give mord than 5 stars i would. Not only great customer service the driver called me often until he dropped my vehivle off [ View ]
    Poster:xavierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of our 2004 Camry
    Review:AmeriFrieght and Bob Turner were excellent - Bob is very knowledgable and made everything easy to understand. The company has great ratings with TransportReviews and the BBB and I can see why. My only less than positive was the difficulty in unders... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura PurswellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Courteous employee agent, prompt service. I'm happy and pleased with AmeriFreight and would highly recommend its service. The car was picked up at 8AM in Memphis, TN and delivered at about 9AM the next day in Peoria, AZ. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 1:20:00 AM
    Review:I had my truck shipped from Utah to North Carolina, Amerifreight was prompt in keeping me updated. They called me whenever there was a statues change. [ View ]
    Poster:Spenc
    Date:10/19/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: NO MAJOR HICCUPS
    Review:They were courteous and when I had questions someone got back to be pretty quickly. Very different from an acquaintance's experience. [ View ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: I've used Amerifreight twice the last 2 years
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service I received when transporting my vehicle from Cali to TN in 2011. I used Amerifreight again in Oct 2013 from TN back to Calif. My vehicle was picked up within the 7 business day period I provided and was transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen
    Date:10/18/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Car was on time and not damaged. Rachel provided thorough service and covered every point with me. Everything was simple and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam GassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good fast service
    Review:Good, fast :), I was happy Got car shipped from Arizona to New York within 2 weeks of first calling, Cheap service, no damage [ View ]
    Poster:c
    Date:10/18/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Review:Mark of Desert Transporters was awesome. He picked up and dropped off on time. He even washed our vehicles. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: America's Best
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great car shipping company! The quote provided was reasonable and Graham, represented the company well. My car was shipped from California to Chesapeake VA for a great price. I would highly recommend the company and the AFta insuran... [ More ]
    Poster:Mesha
    Date:10/17/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:Everyone i spoke with at AmeriFreight was very helpful and knowledgeable. I expressed how important it was to get my sons truck moved before he deployed and AmeriFreight started searching right away. It was a difficult task because my sons truck if ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ava ChandlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Rolling Down the East Coast
    Review:My daughter was anxious to receive her car so she could drive it. The driver provided door-to-door service and was very pleasant. He explained everything he was going to do, how long it took, inspected the car and told me to take a picture to ensur... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:10/17/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional Carriers
    Review:I ultimately dealt with two carriers and the first one couldn't give a good time of pickup and ultimately had too much cargo and canceled picking up my car. The second carrier was a day late and did not show up at the projected time the next day when... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 1:08:00 AM
    Review:I moved from GA to OR. The transport service was great!!! Pickup and delivery was on time..After pick-up, I also got a follow-up call from AmeriFeight..I would recommend it to my friends and would use it again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Seung
    Date:10/16/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Amerifreight was very upfront and easy to work with. For reference, their discounted rate is based off availability, often waiting for a carrier to have a last minute cancellation. We were unable to find a carrier with a cancellation within our tim... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY ship with AmeriFreight again!!
    Review:Great experience! I shopped around A LOT for shipping my car from CA to VA and everything felt right with AmeriFreight. I was out of the country during the time the car would be in transit and so I was nervous about not being able to be reached duri... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin Dyak
    Date:10/16/2013 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived!
    Review:Graham Turner was a pleasure to deal with. He found a carrier for my car within a few days and my car was delivered to Colorado without incident. Graham was available weekdays to answer any questions I had. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:10/16/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Awesome!
    Review:This was my first car transport experience. I purchased a brand new, fully loaded, F250. I was concerned about the transport so I did my research. After learning about the transport process, I felt confident that AmeriFreight would be as good as a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/16/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: A suspicious customer turned to a happy customer
    Review:While researching brokers to ship my car across country, I called Amerifreight because of their excellent industry ratings and web reviews. My first conversation with Amerifreight was very positive. Jorge was my contact and he spent a lot of time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carleen HeinrichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:Service from Graham at Amerifreight was overall a good experience. Originally went for discounted rate at $799, but was unable to secure a trucking company for that low. Eventually had to move the price up to $1050 to get it shipped. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:P JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 10:54:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74