View 154,083 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,084th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2023 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.39% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.61% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: okay
    Review:Overall the service was good and my contact person was prompt and knowledgeable. I was quoted $800, but it seemed no carrier was willing to ship the car at such a low price, so the car ended up being picked up two weeks later and I ended up having to... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is safe and dependable
    Review:The initial quote was very reasonable, better than others in fact. During the agreement process they ask your permission to allow them to increase your cost up to $250 in order to find a driver quicker (they are brokers - and only contract properly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:The carrier was honest about additional charges for the excess cargo stowed in the car if he load it onto the trailer and I completely understood it. I should have asked about this before I agreed on the order. The vehicle was delivered on date pro... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Justino BuniagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Keeping a Beloved Car in the Family
    Review:When my father-in-law passed away, our family was faced with the question of what to do with his much loved and cared for Mercedes. There wasn't room to store it any longer in NY, where he had lived, and though my husband and I had the space for it, ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon M.
    Date:11/22/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Here, There and Zero Stress
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was absolutely marvelous. Like so many others, this was a new experience and I had no idea what to expect. And, again, like so many others, mine was not an easy move. I relocated from Philadelphia to Southern Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Review:Very helpful and instructive for a first time user of an auto transporter. Jessica always made herself available for questions and concerns. Price was more than fair and service exceeded expectations. I would recommend AmeriFreight to a frie... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike WerichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment X5 frpm California to Florida
    Review:I had originally been recommended to AmeriFreight by a friend and I was very pleased that I followed up and contacted them. Rachael Dixon was very helpful and acted very quickly to transport my vehicle. The process was painless I was pleasantly surpr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: No complaints
    Review:Fast (pickup same day but depends on route). Great driver, very personable and took great care of car. Recommended [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cruise'n Cruiser Coast to Coast
    Review:Stoked!!! I would like to say is that Bob at AmeriFreight hooked me up. As soon as I placed my order and my Land Cruiser was on the board, it took only a couple of days to get a reliable transporter. My Cruiser made from Cali to Mass. with no issues... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett DollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: From NJ to CA...
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight succesfully for my auto transport needs. Was little worried when the initial carrier with bad reviews was assigned.Rachel was kind enough to drop that one and get me another carrier(Bravo Express LLC), who d... [ More ]
    Poster:Suresh
    Date:11/21/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Transport
    Review:From the quote to drop off at my destination customer service was awesome! Already recommended to friends who saved about $200 from VA to CA. Being in the military I move around a lot and definitely will be using them again when I go across country a... [ More ]
    Poster:John JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:This is the second time I've used AmeriFreight and I have referred my friends as well! Excellent customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:11/21/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, be contractor's communication could have been better
    Review:I never received a confirmation from the contracted driver as to when they will arrive or pick the car up. The driver wanted me to drive 2 miles to another location where he will drop the car when I paid for door to door service. Aledi LLC wa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ming
    Date:11/21/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Experience
    Review:It was a very good experience using AmeriFreight for my move from NJ to CA. It was a big move with a very little time.AmeriFreight was quick in finding a carrier for my car who delivered it on the day that I requested for. Their estimated rate was mu... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Texas to maryland
    Review:Car from Texas to maryland Everyone was nice No issues with car Had to pick alternate drop off location because they were not actually able to get into my neighborhood but driver was flexible Originally asked if car could be dropped off a... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Overall very smooth transaction. Was worried about all the issues people experience while shipping their cars, but I was able to walk away lucky with professional help. I think talking to right person even in the same company helps a lot. I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter JeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Trusting a Transport Company
    Review:Overall, I was satisfied with my auto transport. Bob was very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and get ahold of. My main issue was that once I got a truck driver, the transport company didn't take the same time or care that Bob did to keep ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I moved to Utah for college and the Veteran's Administation, needed a way to get my truck up from Texas. After a run in with a bad shipping company, I did better research and found Amerifreight. They had solid reviews and accredited by the BBB. So I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabastian
    Date:11/20/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: great and easy experience
    Review:Jessica took care of me from the minute I called her. She found a driver in the matter of a few minutes. Scheduled the driver to pick up in two days from then and I had my car delivered in seven days. This was a great experience and Jessica made i... [ More ]
    Poster:jamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult Car
    Review:My car was very difficult to pick up due to the location of origin and the fact that it wasn't running, but Graham was very up front with me about the challenges and did an excellent job setting reasonable expectations and making recommendations to f... [ More ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRIVE!!!
    Review:My experience was very smooth. I called them and said where I needed my car to go. Within a day they had a carrier to ship my car. I was able to call and find out where my vehicle was during the whole process. Customer service was great and made the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Bob was very knowledgeable. He explained things very well. He was easy and reliable to contact and speak with. He was prompt with responses and followup. [ View ]
    Poster:shaun This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy Gonzalez!!!
    Review:Graham from amerifrieight was great! He found a carrier for my vehicle within 2 weeks and kept me updated every step of the way. My car arrived so quickly! I was told 7-10 days and it got here in 3! The transporter was very polite and helpful and wor... [ More ]
    Poster:BonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Day Earl Arrival
    Review:They beat my expectations by delivering the car in 2 days, instead of the quoted 3 days. Everyone was kind and helpful. Car arrived without damage. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:James K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic job.
    Review:company was fairly priced, easy to work with, and the car arrived early with zero damage/issues. quick and painless operation. [ View ]
    Poster:gerald gresko
    Date:11/19/2013 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good service with a few concerns
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting a company to ship our vehicle from California to Florida. However, the company (Wonderful Trucking Services Inc.) was the one that picked up the vehicle and delivered. The pick up/delivery company lacked commu... [ More ]
    Poster:EganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Beam me up Jessica, shipping was that fast.
    Review:I have shipped cars several times. While I was in the military and as a civilian. This shipment was the best coordinated shipment I have made. AmeriFreight’s processes are robust and provide a clear picture of what to expect , with no surprise... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Alfonso
    Date:11/18/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: good services
    Review:The service was good, and I was able to contact carrier directly and communicated throughout the process. However, I had to be patient with 10 days late from original estimate deliver date. Graham at Amerifreight did give me a follow up call, and... [ More ]
    Poster:HongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: ship form PA to IL
    Review:everything was on time and price was good. they picked the car up quickly. door to door was not actually door to door which is a problem when you have a classic car you don't want to drive in the rain. [ View ]
    Poster:JutsinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Miata
    Review:I had a new Miata shipped from Wisconsin to Florida. The cost was $950 and it took 12 days from the time I called. Overall I was happy with the experience: the car was not damaged in any way and the shipping time was as advertised. I talked with Jess... [ More ]
    Poster:CaseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!
    Review:After hiring a first company and their failure to deliver/communicate, I terminated my contract with them and hired AmeriFreight. So happy that I made the switch. Rachael Dixon listened to my needs, responded quickly with a transport for my vehicle (... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine BradleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Jessica is the BEST!
    Review:I contacted numerous transport brokers (15+) to transport my Lancer Evolution from MS to CA and Jessica was the best quote and provided me with a wholesale price to ship my car. Another person at the company even gave me a quote that was $200 more t... [ More ]
    Poster:AronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Want to eliminate one headache when moving? Ship with Amerifreight
    Review: I am the type of person that researches just about everything. I always try to dig deep to try to sift through the real versus the bogus reviews online. So, when I read the many good reviews along with the high Better Business Bureau rating I was im... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping - Colorado to Virginia
    Review:Overall shipping experience was positive. Of note, we shipped the vehicle remotely while living overseas. Despite significant time zone differences, we were able to effectively communicate with the Amerifreight customer service representative to en... [ More ]
    Poster:Vintage VehicleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed transport review
    Review:amerifreight did its job as a a broker to find a way to get my vintage car from its original owner in oregon in a rural area to my home about 2900 miles away! Saved me from having to drive the car cross country in the rain and paying for gas and hot... [ More ]
    Poster:adam sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas
    Review:I needed my 07 Dodge Charger SRT-8 shipped from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas. I contacted Amerifreight and Jorge handled my request with excellent knowledge and customer service. I had never shipped a vehicle in the past, so I was obviously concerned... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:11/16/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Shipping Brokers - Awesome
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Bob at Amerifreight took the time to explain the process thoroughly, was up front about Amerifreight's role as a broker, and honest about pros and cons of pricing levels. The shipper found had communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:After the first carrier failed to contact me, Graham was able to find a truck to move the two vehicles within hours [ View ]
    Poster:Rick LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: 68 C10 truck
    Review:The saleperson Jessica was great. The truck was picked up on time and delivered the next day. Everything went smooth from start to finish. I will highly recomend them and use them in the future, thanks to all at AmeriFright. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam F. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight to transport our car. The process was easy and the service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Handelman
    Date:11/15/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - once again
    Review:I have used this company several times, and been pleased with the quality of service and process. I always recommend this company to others when they are wanting to transport vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was very happy with the service and professionalism of Rachael at Amerifreight and Mike the transport driver of my vehicle. Both where Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Everything was as promised. The car arrived right on schedule with no prob... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/15/2013 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Was nervous at first, but turned out great!
    Review:Delivery was actually ahead of time, and price was as agreed. Kim was totally honest and knowledgeable. A great experience. If I had known the whole process would be this painless, I would never have hesitated. Will use AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Stevens
    Date:11/15/2013 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Jorge was great/emilio driver excellent
    Review:Jorge was excellent with his constant communication regarding our vehicle! He made sure to keep me posted about when my car was being picked up and when delivery can be expected! Communication was excellent Emilio the driver was nice and professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:11/14/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham 678 369 4122
    Review:Thanks Graham for taking care of this transport. Your constant communication was very helpful in making for a smooth transaction. I would recommend AmeriFreight to others based on overall performance. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:11/14/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: After much research, I went Ameri-Freight
    Review:I had my old Chevelle stored on private property outside Los Angeles as I had moved to Pittsburgh and at some point would get the car in the future. I got notified that the person who was taking care of keeping the car on his property had to remo... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Duane EmeryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: I'd trust these guys with my mother.
    Review:I mean I already trusted them with my baby, my 2000 Saab 9-3 convertible. And I'm very glad I did. Pickup and delivery were prompt and professional, no problems or damage whatsoever. I was nervous about shipping my car halfway across the country, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Yocum
    Date:11/14/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quality = Performance - Expectations
    Review:Every carrier claims to have the best customer service and the most satisfied customers. This makes it tough for the businesses to differentiate themselves. I don't have things shipped very often, so I wasn't sure what to believe and who to trust. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse FortuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I transport my auto twice a year. Amerifreight is the best I have ever used. They are courteous, efficient and friendly. I would recommend that everyone use this company. My car is picked up and delivered on time by very competent drivers. I wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Reta Hunstein
    Date:11/14/2013 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: would definitely recommend
    Review:Even though there were some issues w a delayed start due to a mechanical problem w the truck, Jorge kept us well informed and was very honest about the reason and the revised pick up time. The drivers were wonderful and very helpful to my parents. We... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:25:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75