View 150,836 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,837th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2139 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Fast, reliable, easy!
    Review:I am completely new to the world of car shipping. When I started my search, I had no idea how it's done. I was assuming that you call someone and they ship your car whenever you want. This was true to an extent but depends on factors like - availabil... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Abhishek Kaukuntla
    Date:10/24/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Shipping my Vehicle
    Review:AmeriFreight made this process very easy and painless. It only took minutes to give them all the information they required to start getting to work, finding a company to transport my recently deceased Father's car from his estate in New York to my l... [ More ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with Amerifrieght!
    Review:Graham Turner of Amerifrieght provided prompt and courteous service when I shipped my car from WA state to Washington DC. I called on Monday, by Tuesday we had a shipper. My car was picked up Thursday of that week and delivered the next Thursday. ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:SNayakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Professional transportation
    Review:The company delivered the car at a timeline that was promised. Communication was easy and professional. Driver delivered the car a little dirty but it was expected. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Apostolos
    Date:10/23/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:The process was very easy, paperwork took just few minutes, and service was great. After doing some research and reading the positive reviews, I was very satisfied with the service. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely fashion. Company al... [ More ]
    Poster:AmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Found the driver I needed for the price I requested
    Review:Because I was not in a hurry to have my car shipped across the country, Graham worked with me to find a driver to pick up my car and deliver it for a price that we agreed on. The car was delivered in good condition and on time. Graham kept me informe... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER
    Review:Dealing with AmeriFreight car shipping was a pleasant experience. Telephone contact was easy and service was better than anticipated. We delivered the car to the transport company in Seattle and they delivered it to Colorado 4 days later. They wer... [ More ]
    Poster:R Wageman
    Date:10/23/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Nightmare or Good Nights Sleep?
    Review:This was my second time buying and transporting a car across the country. I used AmeriFreight this time and they by far were the best service I have used. I spoke to a gentlemen named Graham and he made the whole process straight forward and easy. It... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinn Sullivan
    Date:10/23/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Delivery!
    Review:My husband separated from the military and we needed prompt and reasonably priced shipment of my car from New Mexico to North Carolina. From the shipping agent to the driver, everyone was extremely courteous and professional! The whole process was ha... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT 69 CADDIE
    Review:I HAD MY 1969 CADILLAC EL DORADO TRANSPORTED BY AMERIFREIGHT FROM TEMECULA CA. TO N. IDAHO. IT WAS OPEN CARRY AND THAT WAS JUST FINE, A LITTLE DIRTY BUT IN GOOD CONDITION. CARRY WAS ON TIME AND NOOOOOO PROBLEMS.I WOULD USE BOB AND AMERIFREIGHT AGAIN.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN SCOLARIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment to California
    Review:I called up AmeriFrieght in order to Ship my car from Columbus,OH to Irvine,CA adn the experience from Day 1 was great. They quickly got back to me with a base quote for a 7 - 10 business day window pick up since if one has time to ship the car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SundarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: F250 Pickup.
    Review:Overall the courier picked up vehicle when they said they would and arrived within an acceptable time frame. I was disappointed in the quote system though. Did not know it was a bid system where truckers could choose to accept your offer (similar ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenton MedaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: agent matters
    Review:The agent and how diligent he/she is to deliver the car and negotiate the price with truck companies can save time and make this process smoother. In this case George was excellent at handling it. Thank you to Amerifreight and George. [ View ]
    Poster:EsraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Care of Auto Delivery
    Review:Graham was very articulate, informative and followed through promptly with documents needed to make transaction completed smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Hanna
    Date:10/21/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1969 CADILLAC EL DORADO
    Review:I SHIPED MY 69 CADIE FROM TEMECULA CA. TO N.IDAHO. IT WAS AN OPEN CARRIER BUT THE SHIPPERS CAME THROUGH AND THE CAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND WITH NOOOOO PROBLEMS. I WOULD RECOMMEND AMERIFREIGHT AND CALL BOB TO GET YOU STARTED. JOHN S N. IDAHO [ View ]
    Date:10/21/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Trust, Honest,Quick, Prompt & Efficient, Lowest price & fast service- BOB TURNER
    Review:Best service I was totally happy with service of both Bob Turner from Amerifrieght & also from LG Transport Moving service who did the actual shipping Bob Turner went the extra mile to make sure the car was picked up in short notice & even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/21/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company - will def use again!
    Review:I learned about AmeriFreight through another friend who had had a good experience with them - I had been researching various other companies and am so glad my friend recommended AmeriFreight to me! I primarily spoke with Bob who was very clear, st... [ More ]
    Poster:Evelyn
    Date:10/21/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: PA to CA
    Review:I was very upset when I first saw the online review about auto-shipping and had the impression that this could be a very unpleasant experience. But it turns out I was wrong. I first got quotes from a couple of the major companies and AmeriFreight had... [ More ]
    Poster:Yi ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta - California
    Review:I was super weary while trying to find a transport company for my Prius but immediately was set at ease seeing the BBB as well as reading all of the reviews about AmeriFreight. After speaking with Rachel I felt even MORE at ease. She was very informa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny Hurlburt
    Date:10/21/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Because we live in a town not near a major highway we had to agree to meet the driver in a city close to their route. Also, the original price quoted when we were first contacted was $895.00. This price was based on the ability of Amerifreight to fin... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Great service !!!!!
    Review:They were fast great price an loved the customer services job well done Amerifreight if i could give mord than 5 stars i would. Not only great customer service the driver called me often until he dropped my vehivle off [ View ]
    Poster:xavierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2013 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of our 2004 Camry
    Review:AmeriFrieght and Bob Turner were excellent - Bob is very knowledgable and made everything easy to understand. The company has great ratings with TransportReviews and the BBB and I can see why. My only less than positive was the difficulty in unders... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura PurswellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Courteous employee agent, prompt service. I'm happy and pleased with AmeriFreight and would highly recommend its service. The car was picked up at 8AM in Memphis, TN and delivered at about 9AM the next day in Peoria, AZ. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2013 1:20:00 AM
    Review:I had my truck shipped from Utah to North Carolina, Amerifreight was prompt in keeping me updated. They called me whenever there was a statues change. [ View ]
    Poster:Spenc
    Date:10/19/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: NO MAJOR HICCUPS
    Review:They were courteous and when I had questions someone got back to be pretty quickly. Very different from an acquaintance's experience. [ View ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: I've used Amerifreight twice the last 2 years
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service I received when transporting my vehicle from Cali to TN in 2011. I used Amerifreight again in Oct 2013 from TN back to Calif. My vehicle was picked up within the 7 business day period I provided and was transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Maureen
    Date:10/18/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Car was on time and not damaged. Rachel provided thorough service and covered every point with me. Everything was simple and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam GassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good fast service
    Review:Good, fast :), I was happy Got car shipped from Arizona to New York within 2 weeks of first calling, Cheap service, no damage [ View ]
    Poster:c
    Date:10/18/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Review:Mark of Desert Transporters was awesome. He picked up and dropped off on time. He even washed our vehicles. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2013 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: America's Best
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great car shipping company! The quote provided was reasonable and Graham, represented the company well. My car was shipped from California to Chesapeake VA for a great price. I would highly recommend the company and the AFta insuran... [ More ]
    Poster:Mesha
    Date:10/17/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:Everyone i spoke with at AmeriFreight was very helpful and knowledgeable. I expressed how important it was to get my sons truck moved before he deployed and AmeriFreight started searching right away. It was a difficult task because my sons truck if ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ava ChandlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Rolling Down the East Coast
    Review:My daughter was anxious to receive her car so she could drive it. The driver provided door-to-door service and was very pleasant. He explained everything he was going to do, how long it took, inspected the car and told me to take a picture to ensur... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:10/17/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional Carriers
    Review:I ultimately dealt with two carriers and the first one couldn't give a good time of pickup and ultimately had too much cargo and canceled picking up my car. The second carrier was a day late and did not show up at the projected time the next day when... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2013 1:08:00 AM
    Review:I moved from GA to OR. The transport service was great!!! Pickup and delivery was on time..After pick-up, I also got a follow-up call from AmeriFeight..I would recommend it to my friends and would use it again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Seung
    Date:10/16/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Amerifreight was very upfront and easy to work with. For reference, their discounted rate is based off availability, often waiting for a carrier to have a last minute cancellation. We were unable to find a carrier with a cancellation within our tim... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY ship with AmeriFreight again!!
    Review:Great experience! I shopped around A LOT for shipping my car from CA to VA and everything felt right with AmeriFreight. I was out of the country during the time the car would be in transit and so I was nervous about not being able to be reached duri... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin Dyak
    Date:10/16/2013 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived!
    Review:Graham Turner was a pleasure to deal with. He found a carrier for my car within a few days and my car was delivered to Colorado without incident. Graham was available weekdays to answer any questions I had. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:10/16/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Awesome!
    Review:This was my first car transport experience. I purchased a brand new, fully loaded, F250. I was concerned about the transport so I did my research. After learning about the transport process, I felt confident that AmeriFreight would be as good as a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/16/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: A suspicious customer turned to a happy customer
    Review:While researching brokers to ship my car across country, I called Amerifreight because of their excellent industry ratings and web reviews. My first conversation with Amerifreight was very positive. Jorge was my contact and he spent a lot of time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carleen HeinrichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:Service from Graham at Amerifreight was overall a good experience. Originally went for discounted rate at $799, but was unable to secure a trucking company for that low. Eventually had to move the price up to $1050 to get it shipped. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:P JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Customer review
    Review:In the past I have inconvenienced family and friends to move vehicles.this move was quick, easy to arrange, and reasonably priced. Me and others we're thankfull for the service. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Richards
    Date:10/16/2013 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: My car review
    Review:The person who brought my car was amicable. Nothing inside the car was touched at all, all in good condition. The car was dirty though when I received it. Overall a fine experience, would use again. Yet, for the price the driver asked, the car should... [ More ]
    Poster:Anisha PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: new car transport
    Review:we needed our new car transported from ga. to n.y. and chose amerifreight because: 1-BBB rating. 2- reviews. 3-honest informative info on the process. All went well, the driver did a good job, our new audi a6 arrived early and perfect. We took the ex... [ More ]
    Poster:c brower
    Date:10/15/2013 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and On-Time
    Review:We found this service on-line and it was easy, fast and reliable. They found us a carrier and sent all the appropriate documents without any difficulty. We were able to do all the contracts online and it was a very easy process. The documents were ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:10/15/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Got my car in perfect time
    Review:These guys came through when I needed them. They did what the said and completed it quickly. I appreciated the customer service and interaction. No complaints. Thx Jorge. [ View ]
    Poster:g priebeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Misunderstanding
    Review:I was not communicated on time that I needed to pay the carrier the rest of the money I owed in cash once my car arrived. Once it got here I could not come up with the money or cashier's check necessary. Because of this misunderstanding, the car was ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvenience a customer may experience during his or her car shipping process with AmeriFreight. We are always very clear with all customers in talking to them and also communicating to them. There are two payment procedures. The deposit payable by credit card when a dispatch is confirmed and the balance either in cash or by bank guaranteed funds to the carrier upon delivery. The customer would have received this in more than one communication. To ship a car is quite a daunting process and we want to make it easier for our customers by doing as much as possible to make it worry free. The obligation though still remains with customers to make sure they understand how and when services have to be paid for. This involves reading the terms of an order and reading the delivery confirmation details. AmeriFreight will try its best to ensure the payment process is better understood. [ view ]
    Poster:Will ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-Wonderful!!
    Review:So, I end up in San Diego because of work and I was in very much in need of my car. I contacted Bob in AmeriFreight and told him how much I need it and within a few hew hours he call back and told me that there was a truck willing to pick up the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Israel Mejia
    Date:10/15/2013 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: Got The Vehicle and That's All That Really Matters
    Review:I want to start out by saying the shipping agent, Jorge Cruz, was extremely helpful and thorough. Did exactly what he said he would do and was there to answer my questions via phone or email when needed. Jorge actually stayed a little after his shift... [ More ]
    Poster:Fong XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2013 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience in a time crunch
    Review:This was my second experience shipping a vehicle in a couple months and this was much better than my first with a different company. They were very open that if you want to imrove chances for quick pick-up the price will be higher versus a low pric... [ More ]
    Poster:GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Did their job.
    Review:Quoted me a good price. Service was prompt. Thought my car pickup would take longer since car was in MN. But within a couple of days they got me a driver. My car was damaged during transport however, AmeriFreight has nothing to do with that. The... [ More ]
    Poster:RamonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2013 1:20:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74