View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent Agent, Screw You Driver
    Review:My agent, Bob, was excellent! He provided information in a very light, understandable manor that made decision-making easy. He was extremely informative and made sure that I understood every step of the process from start to finish! The pickup was ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Carly
    Date:8/21/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Hesitant First-Timer Put At Ease
    Review:To be honest, I had literally no idea what I was doing when I started going through the process of shipping my car cross-country. I read a lot of reviews through this site and through the Better Business Bureau and that led me to Amerifreight. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:BrigidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle from MO to SC
    Review:Bob Turner with Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our company vehicle transported from MO to SC. The vehicle was picked up and delivered in the time period indicated and the $745 charged was the best price for the service we ... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Lots of emails
    Review:My vehicle was delivered quickly. Only complaint was company sent out several computer generated emails after I had already selected a provider. Would advise to call, not email for quickest response times. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is AWESOME
    Review:This was our first cross-country move, and arranging the logistics was daunting to say the least. 2,700 miles is a long way to go, what's the risk of damage, who's carrying our car, how long will it take to get there? Lots of questions, and Graham f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonah Keegan
    Date:8/21/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: TEXAS TO CALIFORNIA
    Review:I recently had my 1967 Mustang transported from Copperas Cove TX to Orange County CA. I put in my in request for quotes and was contacted by many companies.I started checking reviews for alot of the companies that contacted me and also checking the B... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert LordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: WA to TX
    Review:When arranging for our Prius to be transported from Washington State to Texas, Jorge provided great customer service. He stayed in contact throughout the entire process to ensure our car made it to our new home. When a driver offered to transport o... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:CrystalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2013 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty good!
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car, but amerifreight worked out great. Jorge answered all my questions with clear explanations and called me multiple times to make sure everything was going as planned. The driver from the carrier they chose seemed v... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Second Contract - CT to LA
    Review:This was the second time I did business with AmeriFreight because my first experience was so positive. I used AmeriFreight in June when I shipped my vehicle from Louisiana to Connecticut for a summer internship, and the second time I used AmeriFreig... [ More ]
    Poster:AbbeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Just in time
    Review:Little did I know when I planned to have my mom's car sent from Illinois that I would be t-boned and total my car by a woman running a red light. Mom's car came just in time as the rental car time was running out! Amerifreight was recommended b... [ More ]
    Poster:L. DugganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: They helped me througly all the way , from beginning to the End ! Bravo et Merci
    Review:I am a french Canadian. I bought a car in Washington state and the car had to be shipped to Pensylvania. I was worry about doing that for the first time. I went to the transports review site and started to looked at Transporter reviews. I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Legare
    Date:8/20/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport
    Review:My contact person was Graham. He was calling me to make sure that the car can be picked up at a convenient day for me. He called up to confirm the pick up date and the carrier's name. I would recommend them. The driver called 30 minutes before pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Aneesh
    Date:8/20/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: NY to MO transport
    Review:I had a sedan shipped from NY to MO. Pick-up and delivery were on-time. Customer service was prompt in responding to questions and concerns. Overall, a positive experience - no complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:LDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job!
    Review:Bob was thoroughly helpful and informative during the entire shipping process. Amerifreight definitely lives up to its positive reviews!! [ View ]
    Poster:sam
    Date:8/20/2013 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:As usual, great service. Open communication, and delivered on time in perfect shape. Will continute to work with Rachel and Ameri-freight on future transports. [ View ]
    Poster:Danny ParkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Helped Me At A Critical Time!
    Review:Prior to moving to Florida, I planned to have my car shipped so that I did not need to make the long drive. I worked with a car shipping company for three weeks and two days before I flew out, the company cancelled and said they had no carriers for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:8/20/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Civic transport
    Review:Graham was very professional and upfront. Took care of all the paperwork needed to transport my daughter's car from California to Maryland. Took just about over a week 'til my daughter received it. Would have been earlier if her flight got there on t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alberto Manalo
    Date:8/20/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication and customer service
    Review:This was my first time shipping car and after doing some research I decided to go with AmeriFreight. I couldn't be happier with my decision. From day one Jorge was extremely helpful explaining the process, making changes and staying in touch making s... [ More ]
    Poster:Zuzana G.
    Date:8/19/2013 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: West Coast Move!
    Review:I moved my Toyota with Amerifreight from CA (bay area) up to WA (central-eastern). It wasn't easy- we had a hard time finding a carrier to take the car up and had to change our offer twice; but, it did get done with no damages to the car! I shopped... [ More ]
    Poster:P. Pan.
    Date:8/19/2013 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you to our sweet, honest and reliable driver!
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping was the best decision we made moving from New York to Kentucky. The personnel were professional and courteous and did their very best to accommodate our moving needs with stellar success. The driver, Mike, was right on t... [ More ]
    Poster:AlikiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2013 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Safe
    Review:It was overall a good experience to ship the car through AmeriFrieght. I had very little interactions with them and only did a online order. The rest was completely taken care by them and I had the car with me on time here. Good work !!! [ View ]
    Poster:Pranesh
    Date:8/19/2013 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight was personable, knowledgeable & helpful. Right off the bat, Bob gave me his 3 minute "Car transportation for Dummies" quick but thorough spiel which he explained what I needed to know. Very pleasant to talk with. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin
    Date:8/19/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: a good experience to have my car transported
    Review:AmeriFrieght did a good job transporting my car across the country. They were up front about everything and were willing to work with me and keep me informed. I would use again if I have to transport another car! [ View ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: easy, easy and early car delivery
    Review:We needed our Volvo station wagon transported from CT to Texas, and after calling a bunch of companies, I found Amerifreight the most prompt and helpful. The best thing about them was that they have a very clear price structure - this much if you hav... [ More ]
    Poster:AustinGal
    Date:8/19/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: On time pick-up and delivery
    Review:Driver picked-up my car on Monday night and delivered it on Sunday evening. It met my expectation. Driver did a very good job. [ View ]
    Poster:ZoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2013 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: I Mustache You A Question.... Why would you NOT use AmeriFreight?!
    Review:This company is seriously the best. Upon first calling for prices, Bob gave me the "Car Shipping 101." He laid every option out on the table and was very patient and invested in my understanding of the process. Going through a broker can be... [ More ]
    Poster:Lena
    Date:8/18/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Review:This was the first time we had to ship a car. Bob was very helpful in the whole process. He was honest with us and since we live in a smaller town where pickup would be more difficult he worked with us. If we ever ship a car again Amerifreight wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2013 7:08:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Fast Efficient
    Review:We had our car shipped from Vegas to Connecticut. The rate was competitive and the delivery was fast. We got our we got our vehicle when they said and in good condition. It was a bit dirty but that was expected when traveling 1800 miles. I would use ... [ More ]
    Poster:SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight / Excellent Service!!!
    Review:After checking many companies to transport my vehicle, AmeriFreight became the easy choice. In my conversations with Jorge he explained the process, cost and my options. Once I chose an option he sent a contract confirmation. Within two days I had a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Morris Jordan
    Date:8/17/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Amerifreight. Our contact person, Graham, was wonderful! He kept us updated about the process of finding a carrier almost daily!. Since we were going all the way across the country, it was difficult to find a trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:8/16/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Would definitly use this company again. I was able contact the driver with ease. He was on time and very nice to work with. The delivery was on time. Ms Dixon was also good to work with. I kinow she made a real effort to work within my schedule. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:8/16/2013 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:My car was picked up in a timely manner (it took about 10 days to find transport). The driver was able to pick up my car from my brother's house in El Paso and deliver it to me in Los Angeles. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony GronichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great customers service!
    Review:Everything was as described. good customer service. the only problem was from the driver which the company has no control of. The driver spoke very little English, was not answering my calls, and kept me in the dark for a good amount of time until i ... [ More ]
    Poster:junkyfanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Nice and Easy
    Review:It was an excellent exp. working with the pro guys to get my car transported. It was on time and in as is condition. The initial interaction for getting a truck was nice and easy my calls were ansewered on time the truck driver was in contact with me... [ More ]
    Poster:SThomas
    Date:8/16/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Good service and on time, It was my first time shipping my precious vehicle across the country, and the whole process scared me a bit after hearing horror stories about other car carriers. After reading a variety of reviews, getting advice on car s... [ More ]
    Poster:sreeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication and Prompt Service!
    Review:Jorge at AmeriFreight was extremely helpful throughout this process. It was my first time shipping my precious vehicle across the country, and the whole process scared me a bit after hearing horror stories about other car carriers. After reading a va... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany N
    Date:8/16/2013 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Move conducted from Kuwait
    Review:Order # 940027787-CH I would like to take the opportunity to thank Amerifreight and specifically Graham Turner for assisting me in and through the process of moving my truck from Wyoming to Colorado. Normally such a move would be not be thought m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Stress-free shipping!
    Review:We shipped our son's Saab cross-country, and it was a stress-free experience. Our contact person, Graham, was great to work with, and we felt the price was reasonable compared to other carriers. The driver picked up the car at the arranged time, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette
    Date:8/15/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight and would definitely do so again. The pick-up was well within the expected timeframe and the delivery was prompt. The car was delivered in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:LJ
    Date:8/15/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: BBB rating is Great and so is their service
    Review:I received quotes from 7 companies and none of them had both great BBB (Better Business Bureau) ratings and consistently good reviews on the vehicle transport websites. I was told up front about their process and assured that my vehicle would arrive... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:8/15/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Lowest price - Great communication
    Review:I needed my daughters car shipped from Austin to San Jose and have used Uship in the past for car transport. I listed the car on Uship and also contacted a handful of shippers listed on this site including AmeriFreight. Graham initially provided the ... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Can you hear me now?
    Review:We are in the military and received short notice orders to move across country...once again. Every move is quite a logistical challenge with a crew of 9, one dog and 3 vehicles. Timing becomes critical to ensure everyone and everything gets to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION... (Thanks Jorge Cruz for explaining the process clearly and completely and for closely monitoring the progress of our shipment and keeping both the sending and receiving parties up to speed.) ...AND ON TIME AND ON BUDGET... W... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles G.
    Date:8/15/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing turn around
    Review:Bob worked with me on arranging for a pick up location that would work best for us and the large carrier vehicle. We decided on a Walmart parking lot which was close to where the vehicle was being picked up, a residence where a big vehicle could not... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:This was our first time shipping a car, after researching and reading the reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best. We used the first class shipment option since we were not able to be flexible with the pickup/delivery days. We had a good experience... [ More ]
    Poster:buttersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: No Worries!
    Review:I was pleased with the service I was provided by Anerifreight and Graham Turner. Graham was very professional when discussing the options. When a driver was identified, Graham negotiated and ensured insured the car was towed. As it turned out the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/15/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Quickest & the most reliable Service.
    Review:This company is great. I had a really good experience with them. If anyone has a car to transport from east coast to west coast, go with Ameri freight. I mean what else you could ask for? the car was pickedup the same day. the delivery was on time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sumaira
    Date:8/15/2013 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great to Do Business With
    Review:I had never had a car shipped before, and was extremely hesitant to trust anybody after reading all the reviews people were leaving for various companies, there were a lot of horror stories. I googled what the best car transport companies were and k... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/15/2013 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, trust worthy and would definitely use again
    Review:negotiable people, very reasonable and willing to make adjustments. Found a trustworthy carrier for me and was definitely a pleasant experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher KuoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast and reliable car shipment!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and after reading reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best. The reviews weren't lying! I used the first class shippment option since I was not able to be flexible with the pickup/delivery days. I had a great exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryam SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 8:35:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71