View 146,756 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,757th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Quick Fast Efficient
    Review:We had our car shipped from Vegas to Connecticut. The rate was competitive and the delivery was fast. We got our we got our vehicle when they said and in good condition. It was a bit dirty but that was expected when traveling 1800 miles. I would use ... [ More ]
    Poster:SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2013 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight / Excellent Service!!!
    Review:After checking many companies to transport my vehicle, AmeriFreight became the easy choice. In my conversations with Jorge he explained the process, cost and my options. Once I chose an option he sent a contract confirmation. Within two days I had a ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Morris Jordan
    Date:8/17/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Amerifreight. Our contact person, Graham, was wonderful! He kept us updated about the process of finding a carrier almost daily!. Since we were going all the way across the country, it was difficult to find a trans... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:8/16/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Would definitly use this company again. I was able contact the driver with ease. He was on time and very nice to work with. The delivery was on time. Ms Dixon was also good to work with. I kinow she made a real effort to work within my schedule. ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:8/16/2013 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:My car was picked up in a timely manner (it took about 10 days to find transport). The driver was able to pick up my car from my brother's house in El Paso and deliver it to me in Los Angeles. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony GronichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great customers service!
    Review:Everything was as described. good customer service. the only problem was from the driver which the company has no control of. The driver spoke very little English, was not answering my calls, and kept me in the dark for a good amount of time until i ... [ More ]
    Poster:junkyfanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Nice and Easy
    Review:It was an excellent exp. working with the pro guys to get my car transported. It was on time and in as is condition. The initial interaction for getting a truck was nice and easy my calls were ansewered on time the truck driver was in contact with me... [ More ]
    Poster:SThomas
    Date:8/16/2013 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Good service and on time, It was my first time shipping my precious vehicle across the country, and the whole process scared me a bit after hearing horror stories about other car carriers. After reading a variety of reviews, getting advice on car s... [ More ]
    Poster:sreeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication and Prompt Service!
    Review:Jorge at AmeriFreight was extremely helpful throughout this process. It was my first time shipping my precious vehicle across the country, and the whole process scared me a bit after hearing horror stories about other car carriers. After reading a va... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany N
    Date:8/16/2013 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Move conducted from Kuwait
    Review:Order # 940027787-CH I would like to take the opportunity to thank Amerifreight and specifically Graham Turner for assisting me in and through the process of moving my truck from Wyoming to Colorado. Normally such a move would be not be thought m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2013 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Stress-free shipping!
    Review:We shipped our son's Saab cross-country, and it was a stress-free experience. Our contact person, Graham, was great to work with, and we felt the price was reasonable compared to other carriers. The driver picked up the car at the arranged time, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Annette
    Date:8/15/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight and would definitely do so again. The pick-up was well within the expected timeframe and the delivery was prompt. The car was delivered in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:LJ
    Date:8/15/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: BBB rating is Great and so is their service
    Review:I received quotes from 7 companies and none of them had both great BBB (Better Business Bureau) ratings and consistently good reviews on the vehicle transport websites. I was told up front about their process and assured that my vehicle would arrive... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:8/15/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Lowest price - Great communication
    Review:I needed my daughters car shipped from Austin to San Jose and have used Uship in the past for car transport. I listed the car on Uship and also contacted a handful of shippers listed on this site including AmeriFreight. Graham initially provided the ... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Can you hear me now?
    Review:We are in the military and received short notice orders to move across country...once again. Every move is quite a logistical challenge with a crew of 9, one dog and 3 vehicles. Timing becomes critical to ensure everyone and everything gets to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION... (Thanks Jorge Cruz for explaining the process clearly and completely and for closely monitoring the progress of our shipment and keeping both the sending and receiving parties up to speed.) ...AND ON TIME AND ON BUDGET... W... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles G.
    Date:8/15/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing turn around
    Review:Bob worked with me on arranging for a pick up location that would work best for us and the large carrier vehicle. We decided on a Walmart parking lot which was close to where the vehicle was being picked up, a residence where a big vehicle could not... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: good service
    Review:This was our first time shipping a car, after researching and reading the reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best. We used the first class shipment option since we were not able to be flexible with the pickup/delivery days. We had a good experience... [ More ]
    Poster:buttersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2013 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: No Worries!
    Review:I was pleased with the service I was provided by Anerifreight and Graham Turner. Graham was very professional when discussing the options. When a driver was identified, Graham negotiated and ensured insured the car was towed. As it turned out the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/15/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Quickest & the most reliable Service.
    Review:This company is great. I had a really good experience with them. If anyone has a car to transport from east coast to west coast, go with Ameri freight. I mean what else you could ask for? the car was pickedup the same day. the delivery was on time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sumaira
    Date:8/15/2013 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great to Do Business With
    Review:I had never had a car shipped before, and was extremely hesitant to trust anybody after reading all the reviews people were leaving for various companies, there were a lot of horror stories. I googled what the best car transport companies were and k... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/15/2013 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, trust worthy and would definitely use again
    Review:negotiable people, very reasonable and willing to make adjustments. Found a trustworthy carrier for me and was definitely a pleasant experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher KuoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast and reliable car shipment!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and after reading reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best. The reviews weren't lying! I used the first class shippment option since I was not able to be flexible with the pickup/delivery days. I had a great exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryam SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shiiping Agent
    Review:We have tested with full trust and confidence the services of Amerifreight. This was proven to be true after our newly-brought car was shipped to CA. The driver, Bill, was way ahead of promised time. He was honest enough since the car shipped was int... [ More ]
    Poster:jose deogracias
    Date:8/14/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: PROMPT. SIMPLE. DRIVE!
    Review:I got a call from Amerifreight the day following confirmation of my order to let me know a carrier was already available and willing to pick up my vehicle at the rate I was quoted. (I had to turn down the offer, however, because I would not have been... [ More ]
    Poster:m. gonzales
    Date:8/14/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Got my companion from California, safe and sound!
    Review:The delivery was on time and the drivers were accommodating. The pick was as promised and delivery was at the address provided. I changed my address of drop-off twice but the drivers were accommodating about it. My requirements were immediate... [ More ]
    Poster:Priya ViswanathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, easy, efficient
    Review:Amerifreight provided me with the best quote and best ultimate price hands down. I contacted four companies and received quotes that were hundreds more than amerifreight. I also tried Uship. I am so glad I went with amerifreight. My car was picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2013 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Virginia
    Review:This was my first time using a auto shipping company. I contacted three different companies but Graham was the only one that took the extra time to explain everything to me. He made me feel at ease about shipping my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawntay JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Reasonable service
    Review:Due to some miscommunication about the date of delivery with Amerifreight, the deposit was charged when a carrier was found that did not work for my travel schedule. However Amerifreight was able to find another carrier at no charge, but the carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:SerenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Days Late, No Discount Offered
    Review:We had a very so-so experience with this company. The shipper no-showed the first day and then made some excuse about why they were two days late on the pickup. The story did not inspire confidence in me. The car arrived two days late, and even thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:StephenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Go with AmeriFreight, You'll Be Impressed
    Review:I was searching for a transporter company with reasonable price for moving my Toyota sedan from California to Bradenton, Florida. Fortunately, I found this excellent auto-transport company called AmeriFreight. I talked to Graham, the representative s... [ More ]
    Poster:Khanh NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to New Jersey from California
    Review:I'm so happy that I used Ameri-Freight for the transport of my daughter's car to New Jesey. Her car arrived early and in good shape. I was very relieved because I had never transported a car across the country before and felt very nervous about it.... [ More ]
    Poster:Lesa st. Germain
    Date:8/13/2013 9:16:00 PM
    Review:The shipping process was a little nerve racking at first, not knowing initially when or if I needed to go with another shipper to guarantee my delivery time frame. However, once the process started, it was smooth. The driver delivered my Porsche 91... [ More ]
    Poster:A.MilesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service. But...
    Review:I should say i got good service and my car was picked up & delivered ontime as promised. But only issue i had was with the reminder emails that i was getting from Amerifright to post the review. i got 4 emails in last 5 days & the final one h... [ More ]
    Poster:AudiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: They always do a great job!
    Review:Price was fare ( I needed it quickly so I paid a bit more. its not easy to find someone coming to wyoming), carrier was great, very easy to work with. I can't think of anything they could have done better! This is my 3rd or 4th time I have shipped... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/13/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: First Shipping Experience
    Review:An agent was dispatched to me quickly and in just a couple of days a driver was ready to pickup my car. Very fast and and convenient process despite paying 100$ more than I was quoted. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:EliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to work with, especially if you have not done this before
    Review:We have not shipped a car in almost 15 years. We spoke with Bob at Amerifreight and he walked us through what they do, how shipping works, and what to expect. Amerifreight is a broker, and they do not hide the fact. Which I liked. I also liked that I... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff MrozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2013 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: First time customer
    Review:I never used a car transport service before and I was wondering how it would turn out. I must say my experience was outstanding. The communication throughout the process was timely and accurate. The car pick up and drop off was exceptionally conve... [ More ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I was worried about moving my car but it was smooth and didnt have any trouble. there was no damage on my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Gopika ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Best auto transport service EVER!
    Review:I shipped my van from California to Virginia. AmeriFreight did an awesome job. They set everything up quickly, kept me informed, and were very prompt. I will be using this company again when we will be moving in 3 years time. AmeriFreight made my mov... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Erickson
    Date:8/12/2013 5:40:00 AM
    Subject: Solid service
    Review:It was solid service, The carrier picked up my car and delivered it safely to destination on time, that is all that I wanted. [ View ]
    Poster:SHAWN This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2013 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:They were great and fair? It is a company that keeps to his word I guess that is why a lot of people use them. I have no negative review whatsoever [ View ]
    Poster:Ak
    Date:8/10/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered as promised at the price quoted. Minor damage upon loaded was handled by carrier's insurance. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean LaVergneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: No time to research shipping company? AmeriFreight!
    Review:This service worked just as advertised. I had a very positive experience overall. AmeriFreigt acts as a broker and identifies companies that ship cars to move your vehicle. AmeriFreight collects $250 deposit from each customer to provide this serv... [ More ]
    Poster:DarrylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Dallas to LA move
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight made shipping my car from Dallas to LA painless and simple. He gave me a reasonable quote and fully explained the process to put me at ease. He also accommodated my need to set an exact delivery date for my car in LA - and it was ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Kim C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fine experience
    Review:It was my first time using an auto transport company. I moved from NY to CO.. and didn't have time to drive my car to CO. I did lots of research about auto shipping company and decided to go with this company. I was still worried since it was my very... [ More ]
    Poster:VickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Super nervous about car transport but Amerifreight made it easy
    Review:I didn't want to pay a lot to ship my Honda Element, and AmeriFreight understood that. They totally worked with me on everything, and always would call me about price and negotiation matters. The only thing I wish was that the driver was a little mor... [ More ]
    Poster:MadelynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an overall fantastic job of making the process fast and easy. Car arrived in only 3-4 days and without any problems, so many kudos to AmeriFreight in delivering a great customer experience. [ View ]
    Poster:NoelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Glad i chose Amerifreight
    Review:Although my car was picked a little late, Bob from Amerifreight was prompt in informing me the reasons behind it as the car was to be picked from a fairly remote town. I got the CAR in perfect condition. Bob was friendly, honest and flexible. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Vishal
    Date:8/9/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Civic and MiniVan from TX to CA
    Review:The hardest part of shipping autos is choosing a trustworthy company among the hundred of advertised companies on the web. I searched dozens of websites and review site, some of which seemed like scams. I finally selected AmeriFreight because of go... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2013 4:58:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71