View 152,579 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,580th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2068 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.80% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: enclosed transport review
    Review:amerifreight did its job as a a broker to find a way to get my vintage car from its original owner in oregon in a rural area to my home about 2900 miles away! Saved me from having to drive the car cross country in the rain and paying for gas and hot... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:adam sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas
    Review:I needed my 07 Dodge Charger SRT-8 shipped from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas. I contacted Amerifreight and Jorge handled my request with excellent knowledge and customer service. I had never shipped a vehicle in the past, so I was obviously concerned... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:11/16/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Shipping Brokers - Awesome
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Bob at Amerifreight took the time to explain the process thoroughly, was up front about Amerifreight's role as a broker, and honest about pros and cons of pricing levels. The shipper found had communicati... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Sean R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:After the first carrier failed to contact me, Graham was able to find a truck to move the two vehicles within hours [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Rick LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: 68 C10 truck
    Review:The saleperson Jessica was great. The truck was picked up on time and delivered the next day. Everything went smooth from start to finish. I will highly recomend them and use them in the future, thanks to all at AmeriFright. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Adam F. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight to transport our car. The process was easy and the service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Handelman
    Date:11/15/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - once again
    Review:I have used this company several times, and been pleased with the quality of service and process. I always recommend this company to others when they are wanting to transport vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was very happy with the service and professionalism of Rachael at Amerifreight and Mike the transport driver of my vehicle. Both where Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Everything was as promised. The car arrived right on schedule with no prob... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/15/2013 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Was nervous at first, but turned out great!
    Review:Delivery was actually ahead of time, and price was as agreed. Kim was totally honest and knowledgeable. A great experience. If I had known the whole process would be this painless, I would never have hesitated. Will use AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Stevens
    Date:11/15/2013 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Jorge was great/emilio driver excellent
    Review:Jorge was excellent with his constant communication regarding our vehicle! He made sure to keep me posted about when my car was being picked up and when delivery can be expected! Communication was excellent Emilio the driver was nice and professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:11/14/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham 678 369 4122
    Review:Thanks Graham for taking care of this transport. Your constant communication was very helpful in making for a smooth transaction. I would recommend AmeriFreight to others based on overall performance. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:11/14/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: After much research, I went Ameri-Freight
    Review:I had my old Chevelle stored on private property outside Los Angeles as I had moved to Pittsburgh and at some point would get the car in the future. I got notified that the person who was taking care of keeping the car on his property had to remo... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Duane EmeryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: I'd trust these guys with my mother.
    Review:I mean I already trusted them with my baby, my 2000 Saab 9-3 convertible. And I'm very glad I did. Pickup and delivery were prompt and professional, no problems or damage whatsoever. I was nervous about shipping my car halfway across the country, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Yocum
    Date:11/14/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quality = Performance - Expectations
    Review:Every carrier claims to have the best customer service and the most satisfied customers. This makes it tough for the businesses to differentiate themselves. I don't have things shipped very often, so I wasn't sure what to believe and who to trust. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse FortuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I transport my auto twice a year. Amerifreight is the best I have ever used. They are courteous, efficient and friendly. I would recommend that everyone use this company. My car is picked up and delivered on time by very competent drivers. I wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Reta Hunstein
    Date:11/14/2013 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: would definitely recommend
    Review:Even though there were some issues w a delayed start due to a mechanical problem w the truck, Jorge kept us well informed and was very honest about the reason and the revised pick up time. The drivers were wonderful and very helpful to my parents. We... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Safe choice
    Review:I contacted Graham at amerifrieght in order to ship a car from Florida to Arizona on a tight timeline. I have heard many bad things about shipping cars and furniture cross country so I was hesitant at first. Amerifrieght is a broker, and contracted m... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Makarewicz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Two way car shipping nicely arranged
    Review:My Mazda3 was delivered in 5 days. I was concerned on if driver could pick up my van at the same time, because there is no parking spot for an extra car. But Jessica at AmeriFreight did an excellant job for me to have driver deliver the car and pic... [ More ]
    Poster:AliceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:service was good,however I never got the car delivered to original destination. I had to pick it up at a more busy location. [ View ]
    Poster:larry tonelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of cars
    Review:Have used them twice and would use them again, very pleased. Had used another company prior to them and was not please at all. They are very easy to work with and are always looking for best deal for you, your needs are very important to them. Lik... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: My car to Texas
    Review:I used AmeriFreigth as a contact to ship my car to Texas. The service was excellent. Jorge Cruz, my contact, was very helpful since star to finish. The broker company was also very helpful. The car was delivered to my sister's house in Pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucia
    Date:11/13/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:The service was what I'd expected. Customer care personnel were easy to contact and commicate with. Carrier was courteous and prompt with service. I was able to contact carrier directly and communicated throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Kailii This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Review:The price was almost half the price of competitive transport. The staff is excellent and very upfront on how they find carriers to ship cars at this low price. I liked the fact that I did not have to pay them the whole amount in advance. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Las Vegas to New York City
    Review:Hi my name is Hector, I had a car in Las Vegas, NV, and I really needed to ship it to New York City, I knew it was gonna be expensive but never imaging how many fake companies were out there, like any of you who are probably reading this and wonde... [ More ]
    Poster:Hector NavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Using Company
    Review:This was our second time using Jorge. We choice to only work with him because we liked his customer service the first time and he was fast. The first time we had our car shipped from Washington to Kansas for $700 and to get it back to Washington cost... [ More ]
    Poster:JazzyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping was great. Specifically Bob answered my question very well and I was very satisfied with him. I will ship my car through them again. [ View ]
    Poster:prashantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer's Experience
    Review:I found my dealings with Amerifreight's BobT. to be both expeditious and pleasant. He wasted no time in irrelevant matters, but had taken the necessary information and posted the job within five minutes. Followups were timely and to the point. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Somewhat satisfied
    Review:Took much longer to schedule than I expected. I signed the agreement to allow up to $200 increase in my bid price, but 10 days after my vehicle a available date this option had t been used despite the fact that my transport hadnt had a single bid. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RodneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - The best experience you can find
    Review:This is the number one transport company in America for a reason. I was provided with a carrier in less than 72 hours and it is BY FAR the least expensive service service on the market. If I ever need a vehicle shipped again, there is a 100% chance I... [ More ]
    Poster:DaVron DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 4:55:00 AM
    Subject: VERY SATISFIED!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. My Jeep Grand Cherokee needed to be transported from NC to MA. I searched for a transport company for several days and received numerous quotes from a dozen companies. I finally choose Amerifreight and I was... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car from Colorado to California. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time and in great condition. If I ever have the need to transport my car again I would have no hesitation in selecting Amerifreight to do... [ More ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:With the exception of my car sitting in my driveway for 3 weeks and the price being almost $200 more than was initially quoted, the process was efficient and quick (once an offer was made and my car was picked up). As far as the price goes, I could ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Cannon Wiest
    Date:11/11/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT SERVICE EXCELLENCE
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT was looking for lower cost shipment to ship my car. But, once they understood my time was limited, they were able to find a truck to ship my car quickly for incremental cost. AMERIFREIGHT rep was checking with with me a on a regular basi... [ More ]
    Poster:NagiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:The entire process seemed daunting however, Graham was awesome help. I received my car on time, nothing was wrong with it, customer service was great. All good things! Max [ View ]
    Poster:Max Bade
    Date:11/11/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Review:The transport service was good and the car was delivered ahead of schedule without any issues. I would recommend Amerifreight Car Shipping service to others for their car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Sunil S
    Date:11/11/2013 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Ohio transport
    Review: The service and the follow up were very good and the driver took good care at loading up my car for transport, I would use them agian. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce De Boer
    Date:11/11/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: What can I say?
    Review:I was a little anxious about the whole process as I had never shipped a car before and money is tight as usual. I did a little research and Amerifreight received good reviews in several online spaces and appeared to be in the middle price wise. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good shipper. Item arrived as described.
    Review:I had an good experience with this shipped. The driver was communicative and let me know exactly what's going on with my delivery. Promptly answering text messages makes it super convenient. The car arrived without any damage and the delivery was wit... [ More ]
    Date:11/10/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:I had never shipped a car before. The process went smoothly. My car was picked up and delivered to me as promised for a cost that I was happy with since I did not have to take time away to drive it myself. My contact person at AmeriFreight was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:MicheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Awesome customer service
    Review:Had a great experience upon shipping my vehicle. I was a bit skeptical in the beginning due to some horror stories I reviewed but overall had no issues what so ever. Jessica gave me great pointers and much assistance. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaedon hill
    Date:11/9/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: From New York to Georgia in three days
    Review:We were moving to GA from NY and needed one of our cars transported. Our moving company suggested we contact Amerifreight, which proved to be a very good idea. Amerfreight was able to arrange pickup within two days of contact, and the car was deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill LevensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:i had no problems with this company the were quick and responsive everything was on time as they stated... ........................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Poster:kmartinez
    Date:11/9/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Review:I researched on Google to locate a broker and chose AmeriFreight. I initially contacted the broker by phone requesting a quote for shipping two vehicles from Florida to Illinois. After relaying the specifics of my vehicle transport requirements, Je... [ More ]
    Poster:R. KlewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Auto transportation first timer
    Review:AmeriFreight proved an excellent and prompt service. After weeks of research online, I was convinced to choose them and was able to talk my hubby about using them instead of driving 39 hours which meant spending at least 3 days on the road from CA ... [ More ]
    Poster:G. WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:The entire process was outstanding from the initial contact with Rachel, pick-up and final delivery in Delray Beach, FL. Outstanding customer service and communication from both Rachel and the driver. My Toyota Camry was delivered in perfect condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Lew S
    Date:11/9/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Long distance transport made easy
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made this long transport, Wenatchee, WA to Macon, Ga, a smooth, easy and worry-free process. I was kept informed during the whole process. My calls were answered promptly. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott McCardelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: I would use them again for sure!
    Review:I was new to the whole car shipping thing, but after I talked to Bob I had a good understanding. He was patient, honest, and explained things well. I appreciated that he informed me that the price point I chose was going to take a lot longer than w... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley HammondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:The company was great, Rachal Dixon was very nice and helpful, the driver was nice and very good at his job. I was happy with the whole job. 5 stars all the way. I thing everyone should hire this company to ship their auto. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn Klauwers
    Date:11/8/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-Up / Delivery Committments
    Review:Though Jorge provided excellent customer support, I was very disappointed in the lack of accountability and commitment by the actual transporter. They were 5 hours late picking up the vehicle for shipment, and not only did the delivery take 14 days a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob BadgerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wished I'd picked them from the start
    Review:2 shipping companies hired and fired, and two months later, I finally found Amerifreight. Dealing with such an oversize vehicle I was really skeptical about the estimated delivery time but surprisingly enough it was picked up and delivered on the exa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:11/7/2013 8:48:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75