View 144,110 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,111th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2035 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.50% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Stop looking this is the one!
    Review:Seriously stop looking and calling all those companies this is the one to go with. I had been doing my research for a month or so and almost gave up with all the horror stories out there. Also having to call all those other companies who made the p... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus DeAndaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience grea... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Neil S
    Date:7/16/2013 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: A knowledgable resource
    Review:AmeriFreight and Bob Turner were both invaluable partners to have. Moving across the country was a scary and daunting task, especially since we had toship a car. Bob was recommended by a friend and didnt disappoint. He was knowledgeable, friendly, an... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:trevormacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Ok
    Review:Car was picked up on time and was told to call after 5 days to get an update on delivery time. I called after 7 days and the transport company was not able to give me any info on where the car was or when it was due for delivery. The next thing I hea... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippment
    Review:Graham was helpful and prompt in finding us a carrier. The carrier was very polite and professional. Car arrived in the same condition in left =) [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection, Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service - Very responsive
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT was a great service to use; fast, easy, and the customer service representatives were a pleasure to work with. Anything I needed, they were only a call away. Would highly recommend and use again in the future. The price was affordable... [ More ]
    Poster:JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service - Very responsive
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Date:7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I used amerifreight for shipping my cars from Utah to Texas. The service provided by Jorge was good. One of my car was received in good condition. The other car was damaged because of storm. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandeep This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Amerifreight was great with whole shipping process of my vehicle. I was stressed about moving my vehicle but I think I made a great choice by picking up Amerifreight as my carrier. The pickup and delivery was on time. I will recommend this company an... [ More ]
    Poster:ShivaliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic company!
    Review:Everything went great. We needed a car shipped out immediately. I called and set it up and a company came by the next day to get it. It was perfect! I would highly recommend them and hope to use them again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:DioneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: lower performance than their claimed ranking!
    Review:They kept me waiting until the last day before my moving date to get me at the tight corner then told me your itinerary from PA to TX is not very popular and I should pay 300 $ more or otherwise its hard to find a dispatcher to transport my car and o... [ More ]
    Poster:RezaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected.
    Review:Fast delivery. Good communication by driver. Able to get service at tough location. However, price was slightly higher than quoted. Good service. [ View ]
    Poster:DDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight delivers
    Review:Cordial, professional staff, solid communications. Car arrived promptly after pick up, in perfect condition. If you live off the beaten track, it's best to select a nearby large city for best delivery options & price. [ View ]
    Poster:EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013
    Subject: Amerifreight delivers
    Date:7/14/2013
    Subject: quickly found a driver with expedited shipping rate
    Review:Failed to find a driver to ship my car through three brokers in 3 weeks, I had to make an order with AmeriFreight for an expedited shipping rate. Bob is very professional and found the driver for me the next day after ordering. Although both pickup a... [ More ]
    Poster:FangFang This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: X6M shipment
    Review:From the time of first contact to delivery, the whole process was painless and the car arrived before the date it was due. [ View ]
    Poster:Vince EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Trip!
    Review:The folks at Amerifreight helped us get our car shipped from southern CA to VA. They worked with us on drop off location and the car was delivered to our door in VA. The rep we dealt with was always very professional and informative. [ View ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the best shipper to work with
    Review:I have used AmeriFright twice now to ship my vehicles. They bailed me out when another shipper pulled out at the last minute. My rep. Bob Turner does an excellent job walking you through the process steps and explains every option to you. I pla... [ More ]
    Poster:Gil DiCenzo
    Date:7/11/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Painless, and Worryfree AutoTransport Quote
    Review:I went online to request quotes for shipping my car from NJ to California. I received several quotes but AmeriFreight was one of the few that responded quickly and answered all of my questions on shipping. They also were very competitive on an enclo... [ More ]
    Poster:Farhan
    Date:7/11/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Slow Start-Off But Great Finish
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job of coordinating the shipping. The shipping company itself was a little slow to respond, but once I made contact with the driver, things were golden. He delivered the vehicle early! It would have been even earlier but I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fastest, Easiest Move Ever
    Review:Bob explained my shipping options when I called looking for a quote. All of the conditions of the contract were met. My car was picked up when promised and arrived in perfect condition on the date it was promised. There were no hidden fees and no ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:We were very happy with the service we had Jorge Cruz was very helpful, we had trouble finding a transport coming this far and Jorge stayed right on it until he found us someone. We had to leave TX and leave our cars with a neighbor and Jorge arra... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim MoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend to anyone!
    Review:Service was excellent from the Beginning of calling the company. They were honest and kept you informed from day one. If your looking for a reliable and competitive pricing company this is the one for you! [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony M.
    Date:7/10/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered dream car in dream time!
    Review:We looked around at various car shipping companies and this was the only one that had the best reviews. When we asked for a quote we received a response within 1 hour of inquiry, once we had decided to go with Amerifreight I called included number a... [ More ]
    Poster:EnosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: quick and honest service
    Review:i was used to being lied to in this business but Amerifreight was way different, easy to get a hold of and helpfulll, i will use them again next time [ View ]
    Poster:jim gregory
    Date:7/10/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Toyota Matrix
    Review:My primary contact agent was Jorge. His services were excellent. I did not intend to choose him in Amerifreight, but he was the one mentioned in several good reviews when I looked for a company to ship my car. When I decided to have Amerifreight to d... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:by
    Date:7/10/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job
    Review:I received many quotes but I handed over the job of transporting my car to AmeriFreight. I am glad that I picked AmeriFreight. I will certainly use their services in future. Please contact Graham for your services. He is very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/10/2013 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: one less thing to worry about
    Review:I originally was dealing with a different company but it got to be the day before my cross country move and I still had nothing in writing and was just not feeling comfortable. Bob at AmeriFreight talked me through the whole thing, explained how it ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping, Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob, 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Julie B
    Date:7/10/2013 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:The cars were transported on time. Jorge was extremely helpful in providing the options for a faster move and also expected timelines. [ View ]
    Poster:Sai KumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: car travel:the way it should be.
    Review:Graham, my agent was responsive, efficient and made the goal we had established. The driver was reliable, courteous and communicated effectively. All around a flawless performance. [ View ]
    Poster:s kurtzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: stress free transport
    Review:This is a great company . There was no misleading information and an up front attitude. I paid a bit more but it was well worth it. I would recommend highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:7/10/2013 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Bob, the Rockstar!
    Review:I was shipping my car from a medium city to another medium city across the coast. We couldn't find a driver to ship the car on the pre-decided date. After waiting for couple of weeks, I called up Bob and asked him what could be done. He patiently a... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AshishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent service - a little more costly than I wanted but very quick. Overall I was very happy with the contact and the quality of service and the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn Goodman
    Date:7/9/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Will recommend for others. Driver was nice. Broker did a good job as well. Car came in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPTASTIC!!!
    Review:After spending days researching the different companies I made the decision to go with AmeriFreight. Not only were they competitively priced, but they were easy to work with and efficient. A driver was located within 24hrs and the entire process was ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I worked with AmeriFreight for several weeks to get a quote before we were ready to commit to an order. Once we were ready, the order was executed very quickly and the vehicle was picked up within the time frame that was expected. The car was actuall... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris K. Haley
    Date:7/9/2013 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Friendly
    Review:I was looking for a company I could trust to transport my car from California to Michigan that also charged a reasonable price. A co-worker had used this company to ship her car to California and had a seamless experience. This proved true for me a... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara ArendThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is a broker.
    Review:This company is not the one that actually transports your vehicle where you wish. Instead they act as the middle man between yourself and the transporting company. My experience was decent. The price originally agreed upon was $1300, well wouldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Friedrich GruberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicles and I'd do it again
    Review:I've heard horror stories of people shipping their vehicles, so I was a bit hesitant to do so. But we had two cars we liked and wanted them in Florida when we moved. I researched auto-shipping companies for a few days and found Ameri-Frieght had a... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 9:40:00 AM
    Review:I have used Amerifreight 4 times now and have had a great experience each time. My cars have all arrived as scheduled. The customer service was very good when I needed help contacting the delivery driver. Everything went as planned and the car was... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight has your back!
    Review:Moving with the army, Is no easy task, So when we needed to ship our truck, We had to move fast. Across the entire country, From east coast to west coast, We were looking for a company, One with great credentials they could boast. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharita K
    Date:7/8/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: on time pick up and delivery, cars in same condition, great service
    Review:I know who to call next time I need a car transported! 5 star service, smooth transaction, hassle free. Couldn't be happier [ View ]
    Poster:dale chang
    Date:7/8/2013 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Matrix
    Review:It was difficult to get a carrier out of the state of Oregon. Amerifreight was very honest and worked hard in attempting to find a reliable carrier. At the end of the day, they found a carrier and my car was successfully shipped. I got my car 9 days ... [ More ]
    Poster:TegaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:We had a car and a pickup shipped from North Carolina to California and chose to pay extra to have the vehicles picked up in a three to five day window. The contract didn't say three to five day days, so this created a bit of stress. I have had car... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Answered Prayer
    Review:Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I needed a car transported to N.C. to assist my brother, (a double amputee) to be driven to his Doctors appointments. I called several Transport companies and received unaffordable rates. I called Amerifreight and was guo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sj stringfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Simplicity from A to B
    Review:Have never used this service before so was not sure what to expect; however it turned out to be a very professional experience from A to B!!!!! Customer Service Rep was very helpful and quickly responded to my questions, when I was unable to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/8/2013 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:This was the best service That I've had in my (4) four times of having my auto transported to Calif. from Baltimore. I have shipped many times and the service was subpar. Amerifreight kept me updated on the status of my service throughout the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter D. Reed SrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Will Only Ever Use Amerifreight
    Review:We used AmeriFreight last year to ship a car cross country, they met our pricing and flexibility needs. Had such a great experience with them last year that we used them again this year. Car was picked up on time and arrived early. Pick up and dro... [ More ]
    Poster:BrookeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2013 9:02:00 PM
    Review:My family and I moved across country from Dallas to North Carolina. For logistical reasons we decided to have our 2 cars shipped and Graham at AmeriFrieght was very helpful and responsive to emails and phone calls. We booked in advance and I was co... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Weil
    Date:7/7/2013 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good Transport Service
    Review:I contacted Jorge for my vehicle transportation from Wisconsin to California. He is quite informative and honest on helping me choosing the best choice for my offer. The car is shipped intermediately after making the proper price. The transportation ... [ More ]
    Poster:XiaoyangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2013 4:00:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69