View 151,154 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,155th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2129 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: From Boston area to Austin
    Review:I received the lowest quote from Amerifreight and having used them last year with success did not hesitate to sign on again. For whatever reason (maybe the low quote) it took a while to find a driver. I was under no pressure to get my car to Austin ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth process eased my anxiety
    Review:Having no knowledge or experience in shipping a vehicle, Graham at Amerifreight made the process seem worry-free as he described the transaction from beginning to end with a great deal of confidence and knowledge. Price was fair and accurate, and res... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MicahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy and would recommend
    Review:From the first call, I was given all the information and had all my questions answered. It took a few days for a company to take the bid, and the cost went up $200 from what I was initially told, but it was still on the low-end for the prices I had b... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Deanna McDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippied from Arlington Hgts to Salisbary Maryland
    Review:Hi customer shipping was good .I was trying to search for car shipping my car for last month to salisbury .But no one shiiping company had any person goign to salisbury they were going to Maryland . My friend suggested amerifreight , they cona... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MayureshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:I was very nervous about transporting my 2013 Jeep Wrangler from California to Texas, but chose shipping in favor of putting the mileage on the car. After becoming overwhelmed with the vast number of Brokers online, I ended up choosing Amerifreight d... [ More ]
    Poster:M RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: My wife's hero!
    Review:After months of searching we finally found the car my wife was looking for- in Rhode Island. After our purchase we had to begin dealing with the hard reality that there aren't that many transports that leave Rhode Island headed for Mississippi. The n... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:* Good transport brokerage company * Was able to find a career in the given time frame * Car was shipped in good condition.. no issues.. [ View ]
    Poster:Karthick
    Date:11/4/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: car broker
    Review:Amerifreight got me a carrier reel fast and the cost was we talked about. I would use them again. carrier was 5 days late but I was not in hurry for the car [ View ]
    Poster:david w baileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job !!
    Review:I would like to thanks Airfreight for shipping my car from Texas to Michigan.They are very professional and honest...I was contacted by Graham and once i placed my order he took care of everything.I would like to thank a ton to him for his profession... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:11/3/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Move to TX
    Review:Amerifright is an excellent source for shipping needs. They were professional and Jorge was awesome!!! Thank you !!! I had a 2013 Lexus GS350. [ View ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: overall experience
    Review:i was very pleased with the entire process. My contact person, graham, was thorough from pick-up to delivery He promptly returned my calls in a courteous manner. I would also like to commend the pick-up gentleman who thoroughly inspected my trans... [ More ]
    Poster:barbara sheloskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Prius goes West
    Review:This is my second time to use AmeriFrieght; shipped a BMW Z3 the first time and a Prius this time. Graham makes the experience a breeze and works to ensure that everything meets your expectations. They called me within a day with a carrier that wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:11/2/2013 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:As usual, Amerifreight delivers! The whole deal with transporting my veheichles went very smooth! Customer service is great, the people they choose to work with are on time and efficient! Strongly recommended! Sam [ View ]
    Poster:sam ChaarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2013 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of POV
    Review:From beginning to end, this was a pleasant experience. AmeriFreight was highly responsive and kept us informed every step of the way. The cost was also under competitor pricing. The driver called us before arriving and before delivery. He was ve... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly Wilson
    Date:11/1/2013 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Amerifreight gave us the lowest quote and we went with it. Everything about the experience was smooth and easy! Our truck was picked up and delivered on time and the driver was very friendly and helpful. Amerifreight was very communicative and so eas... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2013 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: The Flash!
    Review:I purchased my niece's 2006 Lexus GS300 in Florida and needed it 500 miles away as soon as possible to give to my daughter for college . After reading a number of reviews on Amerifreight I decided to get a quote which was for $695 originally . When... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill H .
    Date:11/1/2013 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:I moved from California to Illinois and did not want to put all those miles on my car. I read a lot of bad reviews about shipping your car, most saying that you're better off driving because of the cost and the amount of damage that would most likely... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Experience
    Review:This was my first experience moving a car across the country. I read what I could about brokering, auto transport and liability. Feeling somewhat armed I then began searching for an honest broker. I found what I was searching for in Bob at Amerifr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Curteous, efficient and honest
    Review:Jorge was a pleasure to work with. The price was reasonable, pickup was convenient and professional, and delivery was made within the time period possible and specified. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:HeidiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:My experience using AmeriFreight was excellent! AmeriFreight was very quick to secure a driver within the timeframe I had to move, so I was able to see the vehicle be picked up as well as dropped off. I noted that my vehicle was dirty upon arrival, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris MoleroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Great experience, Jorge was professional and honest about all costs. There was plenty of communication through out the shipment. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Y
    Date:10/30/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Great Experience
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and what a great experience it turned out to be. AmeriFreight surprised me with their professionalism, courtesy, and sincerity. From the moment I filled out an email request, I was surprised how qu... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Shaefer
    Date:10/30/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Review:When I originally called to get a quote, Rachael was very helpful, she explained to me everything that was going to happen. She quoted me $965 with a $250 DEPOSIT. However, when the truck was finally booked to pick up my car, I was charged a $250 F... [ More ]
    Response:No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to do business for free. Anyone receiving quotes from companies to ship vehicles will be asked to pay an amount upfront and the balance to the truck on delivery. No matter what it is called, both amounts make up the total shipment cost. We apologize for not making our customer understand the process of payments more clearly. [ view ]
    Poster:Philip
    Date:10/30/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Truly a mess of an experience
    Review:I must prelude this review with a bit of clarification. First off, it is understood that AmeriFreight is a company which puts users in touch with shippers. They do not personally ship the vehicles, and as such can be seen as an intermediary between t... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight goes out of its way to ensure customers’ shipments go worry free. Unfortunately, shipping a vehicle is not as simple as sending a package with FedEx. There were a number of complications with this delivery. Delays on both ends. From our documentation and communication, we received notification from the customer that he would not be available on the date of the planned delivery. Expectations form the customer could not be met exactly as requested once he was available because of the truck schedule. It is important that customers understand that vehicle shipping is a complicated process, and no matter how hard we try to make it as smooth as possible, circumstances outside of our control may sometimes lead to delays in deliveries or even damage to the vehicle. We are glad that the vehicle was delivered within a standard period of time, considering the availability of the customer. We will still review the order in detail to learn from this experience and consider options on how to serve our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience for First Timers
    Review:This is the first time we have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. AmeriFreight was one of the first companies we contacted, and it seemed to be a perfect match right from the start. When we finalized the dates of our transport, we con... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary and Jeff GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Rachel was easy to get ahold of, remained in constant contact about what was happening, and was straight forward with costs. I've used this company before, would use them again and would absolutely recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:HasleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast friendly company
    Review:Shipping our car was done easily with Amerifreight. It was very easy to get a quote and get the pick up location set up. The drivers were very friendly. My car was shipped very fast on the exact day they promised it would come. This company is trus... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Pontiac Bonneville shipped
    Review:I originally tried to get a cheaper, more flexible shipping completed- but I decided to go with fixed dates as my move got closer. Graham helped me quickly get a shipper and helped me through the process- since this was my first time shipping the car... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 11:35:00 AM
    Review:I would definitely ship a car again with Amerifreight. Bob Turner was excellent in guiding me through the shipping process every step of the way, from my initial phone call to him, all the way through pick-up and delivery. There were no hidden charge... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Very Good Experience
    Review:My overall experience was very good. Rachael was able to secure an enclosed trailer for my 2013 Escalade ESV and it was both picked-up and delivered within the prescribed time frames she laid out at the inception. I opted for the GAP insurance, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris P. in Naples, FloridaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This as my first experience shipping. Bob walked me through the entire process and I never had any pressure to choose a specific method of transportation. The process was easy and I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:The shipping process was stressful at first, but Rachael Dixon, the representative at Amerifreight, was honest and informative on the whole process. Overall good experience! [ View ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I needed transport of a Datsun 510 from CA to FL After 2 working 2 weeks with a shipper and still no firm status or expected date of pickup I cancelled the order. I then called Amerifreight and they immediatelly provided some options for pickup. I ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Thomas
    Date:10/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tire
    Review:My car was shipped and got to its destination in a timely matter but when it got to me my tire had been pooped from the metal of the truck. I was not upset because the driver was very honest with me about what happened and he also gave me some money ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cortney JenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:The process was very easy, paperwork took just few minutes, and service was great. After doing some research and reading the positive reviews, I was very satisfied with the service. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely fashion. Company als... [ More ]
    Poster:Yuichiro TsujiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT IS AWESOME!!!
    Review:Amerifreight is an awesome and legit company. They picked my car up on time and brought it to me the exact time they said they would. If I ever need to ship a car again, I would most definetly go with them.Excellent customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:CorderaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible ..........
    Review:Rachel was the one who took my business after that day had to contact Bob and several others and Supervisor because Rachel would not call me back. Was told 5 days to find someone turned into 3 weeks. Price went up after delivery to 1600.00, all sa... [ More ]
    Poster:judy clarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Automotive Shipping - I can haz it?
    Review:I recently moved from the west coast to the east coast for work. I needed a prompt, reliable automotive shipper to ensure my car was delivered. My experience has been primarily positive with just a few very minor inconveniences. My car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:EammonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Review:I was very surprised by the ease and honesty of the transaction. I was located in a 3rd state, neither the pick up or drop off point, and everything still went off without a hitch. Jorge contacted me multiple times to make sure I understood what was ... [ More ]
    Poster:HannahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 8:41:00 AM
    Review:The driver is very friendly, agent notified me on time. Car was both picked up and delivered on time. I will definitely use your service again. Thank you very much, Bob and Don. [ View ]
    Poster:MaggieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Satisfied with Service
    Review:Amerifreight shipped my 2 cars without any problem.I personally met Bob when I stored my car in their storage facility and he was so accommodating and very professional.I definitely recommend Amerifreight to my friends and relatives [ View ]
    Poster:Renato
    Date:10/28/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Incentive
    Review:A discount of $50 is given to submit a review, but there is no pressure to write a positive one. The fact that they give an incentive encourages customers to write a review, but one gets the discount in advance, even if it's negative. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard JaffeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:I was delighted at how quickly AmeriFreight got a carrier & negotiated a price within my budget. I would certainly recommend AmeriFreight highly as well as the trucking company used to transport my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:Our driver dispatched by Graham arrived on-time and professionally inspected our car for damage and loaded it up. He called us 4 hours prior to pickup with an update to his schedule. The vehicle arrived undamaged in Florida and was professionally unl... [ More ]
    Poster:D SteelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: From California to Georgia
    Review:The original quote was about $900. Ended up paying $1000. From the quote to delivery it took roughly 2 weeks. (quote 10/13, pickup 10/22, delivery 10/27). The car has arrived roughly on time without damage. I would use their service again if I have t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chang-han Rhee
    Date:10/28/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Amerifreight
    Review:I got my vehicle shipped from PA to Arizona , The response to all my queries was prompt and satisfactory The coordination among the shipping company and the driver with us during the entire shipment was great The vehicle was delivered in 4 days... [ More ]
    Poster:NileshkumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: cross country pcs
    Review:I am originally from California but after joining the military my first duty station was Florida. So rather than take four days out of my leave to try and make the insane drive from my hometown in southern California all the way out to Florida I deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn
    Date:10/27/2013 5:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:Rachael and Amerifreight were great. She made frequent contact with me. One carrier contacted her to transport my car; she gave me the option but was honest and said she wanted to wait for a carrier that had a higher rating so she could be sure my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyra
    Date:10/26/2013 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Did not have a specific time we had to ship the car, we were pretty flexible. They guaranteed us a pickup date, and put us on a "will call" list if something opened up earlier; and it did. We were given a few days notice to pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/25/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT ROCKS!!!!
    Review:Under pressure to ship mom's car cross-country with a narrow time window and not knowing how to do it I called AmeriFreight. Great Call! Called Friday morning, placed the order and was receiving bids by noon that day! Car was loaded when and where... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Low
    Date:10/25/2013 5:01:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74