View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was a good experience. They promptly located a transportation company to complete the pickup and delivery. JMS Transportation did a great job of arriving on time and delivering the vehicle to the destination in the same cond... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the best!
    Review:The service was incredible. The consultants on the phone were very helpful; they assisted me in every way I needed. Within a mere eight days of my contacting them, they had arranged for a carrier. The vehicle transporters were great as well. They cam... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Roxanne RoarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight dispatchers were very difficult to get ahold of. I was very disappointed by the poor communication. I left messages and called throughout most of the day, but had little success at reaching my dispatcher. The carrier they arranged for m... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Luz LomeliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Successfully, Poor Customer Service after Placing Order
    Review:Amerifreight successfully found a carrier on relatively short notice. The carrier was respectful and on time, and I think the price was reasonable ($950 from Mass to Florida) for the good carrier service and the timeframe. I appreciated not having to... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan JepsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer's Continued Gratitude
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight and with Mr. Graham Turner as my principal contact. The initial coordination began about four months before the car needed to be shipped. During the process the car that was to be shipped was sold but my n... [ More ]
    Poster:R J HouserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to WA
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight helped me ship my Porsche 911 from NJ to WA. It was a busy time of year so it took a week or two to find a carrier that could make that trip. The carrier that we did confirm arrived on time, and transported my vehicle promptl... [ More ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free experience
    Review:Thank you for returning my cars to me on time, actually earlier than I expected! It worked out perfectly!! Racheal took care of everything for me:). [ View ]
    Poster:MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good transaction
    Review:Bob Turner was my agent with AmeriFreight. He explained the whole process clearly and was a pleasure to work with. This was a difficult move as my pick-up and drop-off locations were out of the way somewhat. The auto transporter wanted more money to ... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING COMPANY!!
    Review:I HAD NEVER BEEN THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS OF SHIPPING A CAR ACROSS COUNTRY BEFORE BUT AMERIFREIGHT MADE IT SO EASY AND EVERYTHING RAN COMPLETELY SMOOTH THE ENTIRE TIME. BOB TOOK CARE OF ALL THE DETAILS AND FOUND A TRANSPORT FOR ME RIGHT AWAY. I FELT... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:9/13/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:Fast pick up, quick delivery, professional service, great attitude, good communications. Thks is my second time using this service. Will use again. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-Freight: PA to CO
    Review:I needed a F-150 picked up from PA (Harrisburg) after purchasing it August 12th - I entered into an agreement for economy shipping with Ameri-Freight on August 12th when I paid the $250 deposit. Yes, I understood that this was Economy shipping and n... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Steven WiebkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping a car
    Review:Initially Amerifrieght was very difficult to contact. I submitted two quote requests and only heard back the second time. I called the number a few times within four days and left three messages. I was in a hurry to set everything up because I was ab... [ More ]
    Poster:StocksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2013 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Best of the Best
    Review:Before I decided on a shipping company I asked several classic and race car "dealers" who they would use. They were kind enough to give me suggestions. The common denominator of all was Amerifreight. Bob Turner, from AmeriFreight, was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard Rafanelli
    Date:9/13/2013 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Simplified and Satisfied
    Review:When considering how to get my vehicle across country, I first asked my colleagues (4000 at my company) to recommend a carrier. I received many responses but also did a search for carriers on line. AmeriFreight came up in the search and was very str... [ More ]
    Poster:Debby H.
    Date:9/13/2013 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Take Good Care of my Baby
    Review:This is the second time that Amerifreight has transported our prize winning 1968 MGB across the continent. This should speak for itself. Mr Turner maintained good contact from the time, six months prior to the pick up date, until the car was delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Cohen
    Date:9/12/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, quick and helpful
    Review:Did what they said they would do. What else can I say. Would definitely use them again. But now the review site you are on sucks. I'm trying to submit my review and keep getting and error message but no indication of what is wrong. [ View ]
    Poster:Buddy Snipes
    Date:9/12/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I had a Volvo S60 transported from Plano, TX to Washington, DC. The car was picked up quickly, within 3 days of order, and delivered in 4 days. The driver was friendly and the car had no damage from transport. The only minor quibble is that the deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Pak
    Date:9/12/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Less is More
    Review:Service by AmeriFreight and the selected carrier was good. I found AmeriFreight (AF) by Internet search and asked for a quote from them and another company. Both sent a prompt quote, but the other company followed with emails and even a phone call. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Schowengerdt
    Date:9/12/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: good overall customer service
    Review:Overall customer service was good. Delivery was late due to outside circumstances. Car was still able to be delivered before the date I needed it and I have no complaints. I will use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Shipping From Pickup to Deliver
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great and my contact person Rachel D. was excellent as she was patience and knowledge with all my questions. This was my first time shipping a vehicle (X5) and i'm glad i went this route with the company. Although,... [ More ]
    Poster:dnguyenstaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: NH to CA
    Review:Good customer service. Honest. Vehicle arrived with a dent on the rear bumper. The driver denied, but I did not complain because I did not have any proof as the sender(my uncle) lost the markup sheet. (He too said that there was no dent when sent). O... [ More ]
    Poster:DeepenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Ameri freight contracted out to s&s transportation which had a truck going the next day, a bit early for us but it worked out in the long run. William the driver worked with us to set up a pickup that worked for us, as well as the drop off at the... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Great Service, Excellent Customer Service, Great Value for Cost. I received exactly what I paid for and I couldn't be happier. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim F
    Date:9/12/2013 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Best company !!!
    Review:I talked to most companies, and this is the best one !! Best customer service, and they are in constant communication with me. I would recommend them to anyone ! [ View ]
    Poster:Hector Caban
    Date:9/11/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and prompt communication.
    Review:I had never used this sort of service before, and the thought of finding a company to transport my car from coast to coast seemed to be a daunting task. However AmeriFreight made the task quite quick and effortless(on my part). The communication was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel W.
    Date:9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: A tale of two shipping companies
    Review:My son is 18 and moving to Illinois. At first, he found a super nice agent of another company to ship his truck. The nightmare started right after we signed an order on 8/16. We called multiple times everyday after 8/16 trying to confirm that she is ... [ More ]
    Poster:SLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: fast n quick with no hidden fee
    Review:BS is not what you are looking for when searching for a company to ship your car. Amerifrieght did the job with no BS and hidden fees. They were right to the point, you pay for quality professional service. The driver took car of business and he w... [ More ]
    Poster:mitch kThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Graham was very professional. I used Amerifreight because I felt like the car would get delivered safely and on time. ALK Transport delivered the car on time with no damage. I would recommend Amerifreight for your next car transport. I will use Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary J Reed
    Date:9/11/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:Not ever having had a vehicle shipped before, I was very apprehensive about the whole process! I did a little research online, and became more nervous. I asked for and received multiple quotes. I started calling and AmeriFreight was my second (and la... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn Martin
    Date:9/11/2013 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: 1937 Ford sedan
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner.Thank you Racheal for all your help.The driver was very helpful and pleasant.Would ship with Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian jonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Car looked great! Thank You Amerifreight
    Review:Pick-up and delivery of our car was professional with the driver delivering it in the same excellent condition in which it left the driveway. Jorge explained the process and the price range we might encounter. We accepted the first driver to respond ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilde FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Overall quite good
    Review:Amerifreight was did a great job in many ways. They were polite, helpful, prompt, and courteous. As far as customer service, I would use them again without hesitation. My only issue, and I can't blame Amerifreight completely, was that I was quoted a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre Z.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: SuperSonic Service
    Review:I placed the order with Jorge and minutes later got an e-mail that Amerifreight had a transport Co to pick up my car within two days. They actually picked up the car the next day. Transit time was promised from 7 to 10 days. But the car was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:KamalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: It was quick
    Review:My car got picked up in few days and got delivered in less than 4 days. happy with the quick turn around but the car got scratched. minor scratches though.Overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:AnonymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: The best doesn't have to cost a fortune
    Review:Bob arranged the delivery of our Q5 from Florida to San Diego. He was not only very professional but made this a great experience. The driver, Eddie, contacted us a day prior to the pickup date to verify the location and time of his arrival. He arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!!!
    Review: I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Graham is a very nice person. He scheduled my vehicle for pick up within 2 days with a reasonable shipping cost. Pick up was on time so was the delivery. I did not face a single issue. Everything was very... [ More ]
    Poster:Parag
    Date:9/10/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Getting my car out to California proved to be a little bit stressful, but AmeriFreight's service was great. They worked hard to find me a high quality transport carrier as soon as possible and I was without my car for only about a week. The pickup at... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:9/10/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Review:I received a Great service from Amerifreight when I requested a quote to ship my Wife's car from California to Maryland. Jorge was very helpful and honest in describing the process of Car shipment to me,. he made it very clear on how the brokers work... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajay Mehta
    Date:9/10/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:After calling several transport companies and talking to their dipatchers I felt most comfortable with Bob from Amerifreight. He was very professional and came across as being genuine. He did a great job of going through all the different options t... [ More ]
    Poster:DonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for better!
    Review:This wasn't my first rodeo when it comes to shipping a car. But I tell you what, I have never had as good of an experience. Every other time that I was told a date the car would be picked up, it was at least a week or two after the company's quoted d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/9/2013 10:36:00 PM
    Review:This is my first cross-country move and I was pretty nervous. Had no idea which transporter to use. There are so many out there. I don't want just any company. After reading so many positive reviews regarding AmeriFreight, I decided to contact th... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rainy Day in August
    Review:The hard-working carrier arrived on a rainy Saturday in August, within 90 mins of the time he said he would be here. Did you know these huge carrier trucks can't come into your driveway, or you neighborhood, or even a too-busy road outside your rura... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosemary KauffmannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service.
    Review:They did what they promised to do. It's kinda stressful but after I talked to them, it makes me feel like I'm an expert send out cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Sera
    Date:9/8/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service!
    Review:This was my first time to use a vehicle transport service. I was very apprehensive, to say the least! After doing some online research, and receiving multiple quotes, I started calling. AmeriFreight was the second company that I called, and that's wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Broker Unresponsive to Insured Damage Claim
    Review:My son needed to transport his Mustang GT from San Diego CA to High Point NC prior to being deployed. We contacted several vehicle transport brokers and ended up going with AmeriFreight who quoted $1055, which included $95 for insurance to cover up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin / DuaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Mid West to East coast in 7 days!
    Review:Great service provided by AmeriFreight. Although I had nightmares with other transport companies but AmeriFreight were honest and quick to react on the available truck's location for pick up. Good part - Truck guy was reachable and was able to update... [ More ]
    Poster:Mayur
    Date:9/8/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service - Can not have been better
    Review:Rachael was my agent. She was quick in responding to my questions. Over all transportation went very smooth. I am very happy with their services and would highly recommend them for vehicle transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Pranjal Shrivastava
    Date:9/7/2013 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Really...Just amazing!
    Review:Let me start by saying this is the second experience with AmeriFreight. The first being two years ago. I decided to move to New Mexico from Pennsylvania, with such a big and extremely stressful move I began to plan a month ahead. All my moving plan... [ More ]
    Poster:Luana
    Date:9/7/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Excellent overall experience. First time moving a vehicle in this fashion and the process was easy and without discrepancy. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph BurkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service & Honest
    Review:This is my 2nd time using this company and I am generally pleased. Bob was quick to respond to emails/questions. This company is honest and professional. They do work hard to find drivers. Contact them early to make sure your car arrive at your pref... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Nhuy TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 10:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71