View 179,323 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,324th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1329 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Florida to Cali - Trip
    Review:This has been my first experience with hiring an auto transport. I had my full-size truck transferred from Florida to California. I did a little research and found AmeriFreight to be a higher rated company amongst it competitors. I only had one admin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Stress Free
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a car. David at Amerifreight was nice, patient, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely go through them again. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I've actually used AmeriFreight before which is why I did it this time. I'm moving back to New Jersey from California and needed my car shipped to my parents house. Last time I used AmeriFreight was in 2009 when I moved to California initially and th... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander KronishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: VW Beetle
    Review:Ali at AmeriFrieght was prompt and helpful. She called me multiple times per week throughout this whole process to make sure I was kept up to speed and happy. With that being said, her quote offer for shipping my VW Beetle from OH to CA was very of... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvenience this customer has experienced. When shipping at the economy rate, there is always a chance the rates may increase. However, our customers always have the option to refuse the rate offered whereby we will try use another carrier that has a better counter offer. Our customer service agents are in constant communication with carriers to make sure that pick-up and delivery times are met, but in some circumstances, due to miscommunications, we are not informed of schedule changes. [ view ]
    Poster:KailaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:The process of setting up the car delivery was very smooth. The price was a bit over my budget of a college student but the discount for reviews helps a bit. Amerifreight was always accessible by phone and were very prompt and courteous with replying... [ More ]
    Poster:TejasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Automobile
    Review:Car was in the same condition as it was before shipping. The driver was knowledgeable about getting the car off of the trailer. [ View ]
    Poster:Frederick YoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Time
    Review:It took a long time to find a carrier because I did not have a competitive price if you need to do this have a competitive price. I had to raise my original price to make it competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for your help!
    Review:We were moving across the country and had never shipped a car before. Our situation was complicated for several reasons - most importantly, we were going to be traveling for a few weeks in between when we left Massachusetts and when we would arrive ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jody MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: My car got tired and enjoyed the sleeper cabin!!!
    Review:Great service and price- but for the novice this is how it works: 1) Amerifreight is a broker not a carrier, you will pay them money to find a carrier who will also charge you money. The agent was upfront- the more you pay the more likely you are ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ShidelerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:The whole process was very easy and drama free. Both pickup and delivery were within reasonable time frames. Customer service was very courteous and they checked in periodically to make sure the process was going smoothly. Not to mention, it was d... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher FoxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Review:The car was delivered in a timely manner. The only issue we had was the carrier could not find our location and began unloading the car at a gas station across the street. [ View ]
    Poster:Chelsea D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Easy, Painless, and Professional
    Review:Amerifreight quickly and professionally handled the process of getting me a quote and scheduling the pick-up of my car. Their forms and terms are easy to understand and the whole process was well documented, providing me a sense of security in the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Would use again
    Review:AmeriFreight was the best shipping experience I have ever had shipping a vehicle. Their staff is friendly and follow up is on point. Car arrived 3 days later after scheduling and this was the fastest experience I have ever had. Communication was outs... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/15/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:This was my 2nd time using this company. I used them again because of the great service they provided. This time around was great service, however was disappointed in the cost and time. [ View ]
    Poster:Heather LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service - Superb Followup
    Review:Ali was great communicating throughout the entire process including after the car was delivered to us in CA. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig SchwartzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Review:Great service, arrived ontime. They do give you a low price to start with , but will give you higher quotes that come in. The price was okay, and if the service wasn't so quick I would have felt like I didn't get a good deal. [ View ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping FL-CA
    Review:Door to Door Service... It was nice not to have to worry about any of the logistics involved with the transport. They picked up the vehicle and dropped off and that's all I had to worry about. They did in fact get the delivery done on time. They pick... [ More ]
    Poster:J KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied overall
    Review:Lecia was very courteous and helpful throughout the process. There was much difficulty in finding a transporter to take my vehicle to Maine, and required a longer wait time for pick-up and more money than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:03:00 AM
    Review:It was my first time using AmeriFreight to transport a vehicle from Pennsylvania to Michigan. I received a quote but had to increased the price to have my vehicle to deliver. I guess the final price was a compromise. Representative Amy had followed u... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: great transporter
    Review:I switched to AmeriFreight after a horrible experience with another company I switched to AmeriFreight. the company was honest and upfront, the customer service was excellent, and I was very happy with their service. it did take a few weeks to find a... [ More ]
    Date:9/14/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:I have been through several rounds of rescheduling, surprise cost increases, and no call backs as promised with other companies. Ameri Freight was a total fire and forget set up. They just gave me a call once a driver was scheduled to pick up my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Review:Carrier made it early! No issues. Price was a compromise. Representative followed up. Driver was nice and friendly. Worked with my time of delivery. Company not pushy. [ View ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipping
    Review:The process happened very quick and with zero conflict. Graham was very considerate and helpful of all questions and very upfront with all the details and the process. He actually made the transaction come in under what I thought it would end up cost... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ross kruegerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipping
    Date:9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service with Fast Delivery - A++
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great company with reasonable prices. I received a quote that was lower than uship and delivery was fast! I am really impressed with the customer service and will definitely reuse AmeriFreight in the future. Pickup: North Carolin... [ More ]
    Poster:TyelisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great contact at AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and probably the best thing about the experience was the close contact with my Amerifreight contact. She called frequently to check on the status of everything. She was a good guide through the process and ex... [ More ]
    Poster:AliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Ali was terrific.
    Review:Ali was great. She really helped me out and was very professional. She was very respectful and seemed like she WANTED to help. I don't think I would have rathered any other person to help with my move. Personally, I think she deserves a raise and/or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tice Patrick Waardenburg
    Date:9/12/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to work with
    Review:I shipped a car from Washington state to Pennsylvania. This was the first time I ever attempted shipping a car and I don't know anyone who has done it either. So I was clueless going into the whole affair. After researching several companies, I ch... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Better than I expected
    Review:Lecia was the agent for me, she explained well, was patient with my questions, very polite. There was couple miscommunication and the rate went up $25 than we first talked, but it was ok. Other than the miscommunication, everything went fine... [ More ]
    Poster:Yuta ImadaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Amerifrieight and Ali Miller did an excellent job in finding a shipper and staying on it until the job was complete. My car was inop and in a not easy to access location. At any rate they really got the job done and I am very happy with their perfo... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Murdock This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Exemplary service
    Review:I needed to move my car across states in an emergency situation and after some research determined to use the broker service offered by AmeriFrieght. Ali was very understanding of the situation and helped me choose the timeline that would best fit m... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from CA to SC
    Review:I'd never used a car transport company before so I did not know what exactly to expect. Graham with Amerifreight was upfront and honest about the process and took the time to answer my questions and explain the time frames involved when requesting a ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Provided a Nearly Stress Free Experience
    Review:The company actually had to reschedule a pick up because the original company flaked. They were great about getting another driver as quickly as possible. They also placed the original driver on a do not call list for the inconvenience he caused. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachelle HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:Amerifreight Field Manager Graham Tucker arranged for expeditious delivery of my vehicle cross country. He was honest with respect to pricing and delivery speed options. My car arrived damaged and I hope AMERIFREIGHT will continue to assist- should i... [ More ]
    Poster:F. GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Quite good, reliable service. I initially chose the cheaper option of 15-day window of pick up, but didnt work out due to scheduling conflicts from my end. Then I chose the 5-day window pick up period option, which was $300 more than the initial pric... [ More ]
    Poster:AnishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Aston Martin DB9
    Review:2nd vehicle shipped by Graham. Cannot attest to the delivery portion other than it was on time. However my first experience was excellent on the receiving vehicle side as well. Vehicle was picked up on time and very efficiently. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: good service. delivered what was agreed.
    Review:Graham was very knowledgeable and clearly explained what to expect. He didn't try to rush the order initially to get a better deal, but when the pickup window approached he promptly got the delivery truck lined up. Overall it was a fair price. [ View ]
    Poster:I. Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Antique truck delivered with love
    Review:I decided on Amerifreight based upon their BB rating and other ratings listed on the net. By far they were rated the best and as a first time user of a transportation service I was nervous. I was informed by my broker that the starting price wo... [ More ]
    Poster:TOSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Green Hornet Arrives
    Review:My Green Hornet (British Racing Green) BMW Z3 arrived early, clean and in excellent condition due to the teamwork of AmeriFreight's Ali and the carrier VIP LLC. What was left of my scrambled mind after an exhaustive search suggested I choose AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Frustrating experience but the job got done
    Review:My initial rep left the week that I was assigned to him. Not sure if he just quit or got fired. I had to call to get the new reps info. She was very freindly. I was also told that the charge would be $1200 and ship within 2 weeks, by my initial rep. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: I am extremely impressed with AmeriFreight.
    Review:I am a professional CDL driver myself, so I did quite a bit of research about which company I was going to hire to haul an extremely clean all original low milage 1995 GMC Suburban 2500 4x4 that I bought which was located in California and needed to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country service at it's finest
    Review:I had been trying to ship a vehicle across the country, PA to OR, for 4 months. I tried various other companies, all of which were unable to make it happen and were unprofessional in the process. Then I got in contact with Ali Miller from AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience...
    Review:I received military orders from Virginia to Colorado at the end of August. Instead of my wife and I driving two vehicles across country we decided to ship hers. A few days within getting on the road to Colorado the original company canceled the shipm... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosey Summerville
    Date:9/10/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Everything was fine. I wish it would of not been so expensive, but I shopped around and found similar quotes but this company had the best ratings. Thank you for your service. Will look for you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gladys Moras
    Date:9/10/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ba-da-bing Ba-da-boom
    Review:Very easy to use. I was able to negotiate the quote and arrange pick-up and delivery with just a few phone calls - all while in a different state. My only comment would be that my quote was 1050 which appeared to be the standard for my pick up and dr... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ami was professional each time we spoke always returned calls. Accomplished the process of finding someone that said they would pick up my car and deliver it by a certain date. The Driver was late and did not always return calls, I would not re... [ More ]
    Poster:J G
    Date:9/10/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight - Would Use Again
    Review:We needed to move two vehichles and a motorcycle across country in a short amount of time. David from Amerifrieght was very efficient and kept us informed through the entire process. He was realistic with us from the get go on cost and found a driv... [ More ]
    Poster:CornellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Transported car from Texas to Pennsylvania. Delivery scheduled promptly after contract, for a Friday afternoon. By Saturday afternoon, driver had not shown up or called. I called AmeriFreight, left message. Brett texted back. Asked me to call driver... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 5:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service-will definitely use again
    Review:I called Amerifreight for a quote in early August. Due to our timeline, we were unable to utilize the curbside pickup service that is offered. We drove our truck to Amerifreight in Peachtree City, GA. Our truck was in storage until a carrier could pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Angela CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy with my new car!
    Review:I called Amerifreight after reading several reviews about transporting a car across several states. Their sales staff were knowledgeable and helpful. We had consistent contact until my car was scheduled to transport. I would absolutely use Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:J FathmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 6:48:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.