View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2141 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.46% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: very clear terms and conditions
    Review:Good thing is they tell you that they are a broker and they will find a carrier for you, their terms and conditions are clear, their charge was about the average [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud ElbeheryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Review:I called a week before my expected delivery date and gave one week window period. I was worried that my vehicles would not be delivered on time as I was flying out of town at the end of my window period. Fortunately Jessica found me a carrier on time... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Edvin
    Date:11/29/2013 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Snowbird
    Review: The world of car transporters is vast and complicated. AmeriFreight is not a transporter, but a broker... so they reduce the complication to something that the average guy can manage and trust. A designated Customer Service Contact person for my ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:AmeriFrieght was very helpful and timely in their service. The trucker and the service by the trucker was timely for pick up and delivery. All personnel involved in the process courtesy and helpful. We would use your service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Contented with service
    Review:Moving a vehicle from one state to another is not a joke.It may be stressful and a lot of hassle.but with Amerifreght it was smooth and stressfree.I moved my car for the 3rd time(with Amerifreght), and still contented with the service.Bob was extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:Renato De Las Penas
    Date:11/27/2013 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Process
    Review:My Contact person Jorge immediately from the beginning was knowledgeable and willing to work with my unique situation. He not only decreased the fee on his end b/c my vehicle did not fit the normal standards, so he adjusted the standards to fit my s... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight shipment #940033653-GH
    Review:The pickup truck was in bad condition. I wasn't sure the pickup truck would make it to destination. The driver indicated that the truck would be changed for transport and delivery, which made me uncomfortable seeing a sub par truck being used at all.... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:AmeriFreight was recommended to me by my AAA auto-insurance representative over the phone. I picked AmeriFreight because the representative said it received good business bureau rating. I received a quote soon after entering my information. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:B YenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: overall good
    Review:the driver picking up the car added a hundred dollars to the shipping costs but other than that our experience was good. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt pickup n delivery
    Review:Dave (carrier) and Jorge provided excellent service and value. I would definitely use them again and will highly recommend. Called Jorge a day before pickup and he was able to arrange a carrier for the next day at a reasonable price. This was after a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mkm3This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I got very good service and a great rate when I used Amerifreight to ship my car from California to New York. [ View ]
    Poster:EI
    Date:11/26/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: On time transportation
    Review:The Good: I got my car on time with no damage, but I had to pay $105 more than the initial quote. I wish the CS agent would have been more friendly. None of these really matters as the carrier picked up my car on time and delivered on time with no da... [ More ]
    Poster:ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: STOP looking into other companies...Amerifreight gets it done SAFEST and FASTEST
    Review:First timer moving my car across country because I was relocating for a new job. Bob did an amazing job explaining the process to me step by step. No other companies (and man, there were hundreds) went into as much detail and was as available as the ... [ More ]
    Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Review:Truck driver attended phone call and responded every time when I call. This helps me to keep calm. He picked up car early than I expected and delivered when I needed. and he washed the car before delivery he didn't charge for that. Car delivery was d... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Baskar AnnamalaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Review:Sent our Outback. Moved from Las Vegas to Pittsburgh in November and car was delivered without any incidents. They even allowed a condition to not deliver before we arrived ourselves. Bob S great at Amerifreight and he explained everything at the be... [ More ]
    Poster:Abbie RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Falls Church, VA to San Jose, CA
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Bob on having my car shipped out Falls Church, VA to San Jose, CA. He gave me a quick and honest quote and was also able to guarantee that my car would be picked up within a few days and on its way out to me. Everyt... [ More ]
    Poster:quoc bao lyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH OPERATOR
    Review:FIlled in on line request. Was bombarded with calls from 20 carriers. Jessicas quote was best BUT MORE SO i wanted some company that was with BBB. And yes that reduced the number of carriers i was interested in. The transported wanted some additi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-055 [ view ]
    Poster:RUBYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH OPERATOR
    Date:11/25/2013 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Oregon Car Transport
    Review:Was completely satisfied with this service.. In spite of all the horror stories about auto carriers, this experience painless and efficient.. Carrier showed up exactly when he said he would and delivered to my sister in Oregon when stated.. Kept in c... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Having shipped a car from the East Coast to West Coast 4 times, with bad experience each time....I was somewhat skeptical, to the point thought about driving cross country. However, from the first phone call to AmeriFreight and speaking with Jessica,... [ More ]
    Poster:JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good
    Review:I had an overall good experience with Amerifreight. The car was delivered in the specified amount of time and Rachael was a great communicator, while the process was being set up. I had a more difficult time communicating with the driver and other ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Katie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:After arranging all the details, shipping the car took less than a day. Everything arrived as it was sent without any damages or problems. The car got there so quickly, we were not quite ready to receive it, yet the driver was patient, called our b... [ More ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:Actual cost came in higher than estimate , delivery was ontime and in good condition. Jessica was very responsive in arranging shipment [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan BirkelandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: okay
    Review:Overall the service was good and my contact person was prompt and knowledgeable. I was quoted $800, but it seemed no carrier was willing to ship the car at such a low price, so the car ended up being picked up two weeks later and I ended up having to... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is safe and dependable
    Review:The initial quote was very reasonable, better than others in fact. During the agreement process they ask your permission to allow them to increase your cost up to $250 in order to find a driver quicker (they are brokers - and only contract properly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:The carrier was honest about additional charges for the excess cargo stowed in the car if he load it onto the trailer and I completely understood it. I should have asked about this before I agreed on the order. The vehicle was delivered on date pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Justino BuniagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Keeping a Beloved Car in the Family
    Review:When my father-in-law passed away, our family was faced with the question of what to do with his much loved and cared for Mercedes. There wasn't room to store it any longer in NY, where he had lived, and though my husband and I had the space for it, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon M.
    Date:11/22/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Here, There and Zero Stress
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was absolutely marvelous. Like so many others, this was a new experience and I had no idea what to expect. And, again, like so many others, mine was not an easy move. I relocated from Philadelphia to Southern Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Review:Very helpful and instructive for a first time user of an auto transporter. Jessica always made herself available for questions and concerns. Price was more than fair and service exceeded expectations. I would recommend AmeriFreight to a frie... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike WerichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment X5 frpm California to Florida
    Review:I had originally been recommended to AmeriFreight by a friend and I was very pleased that I followed up and contacted them. Rachael Dixon was very helpful and acted very quickly to transport my vehicle. The process was painless I was pleasantly surpr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: No complaints
    Review:Fast (pickup same day but depends on route). Great driver, very personable and took great care of car. Recommended [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cruise'n Cruiser Coast to Coast
    Review:Stoked!!! I would like to say is that Bob at AmeriFreight hooked me up. As soon as I placed my order and my Land Cruiser was on the board, it took only a couple of days to get a reliable transporter. My Cruiser made from Cali to Mass. with no issues... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett DollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: From NJ to CA...
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight succesfully for my auto transport needs. Was little worried when the initial carrier with bad reviews was assigned.Rachel was kind enough to drop that one and get me another carrier(Bravo Express LLC), who d... [ More ]
    Poster:Suresh
    Date:11/21/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Transport
    Review:From the quote to drop off at my destination customer service was awesome! Already recommended to friends who saved about $200 from VA to CA. Being in the military I move around a lot and definitely will be using them again when I go across country a... [ More ]
    Poster:John JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:This is the second time I've used AmeriFreight and I have referred my friends as well! Excellent customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:11/21/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, be contractor's communication could have been better
    Review:I never received a confirmation from the contracted driver as to when they will arrive or pick the car up. The driver wanted me to drive 2 miles to another location where he will drop the car when I paid for door to door service. Aledi LLC wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ming
    Date:11/21/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Experience
    Review:It was a very good experience using AmeriFreight for my move from NJ to CA. It was a big move with a very little time.AmeriFreight was quick in finding a carrier for my car who delivered it on the day that I requested for. Their estimated rate was mu... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Texas to maryland
    Review:Car from Texas to maryland Everyone was nice No issues with car Had to pick alternate drop off location because they were not actually able to get into my neighborhood but driver was flexible Originally asked if car could be dropped off a... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Overall very smooth transaction. Was worried about all the issues people experience while shipping their cars, but I was able to walk away lucky with professional help. I think talking to right person even in the same company helps a lot. I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter JeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Trusting a Transport Company
    Review:Overall, I was satisfied with my auto transport. Bob was very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and get ahold of. My main issue was that once I got a truck driver, the transport company didn't take the same time or care that Bob did to keep ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I moved to Utah for college and the Veteran's Administation, needed a way to get my truck up from Texas. After a run in with a bad shipping company, I did better research and found Amerifreight. They had solid reviews and accredited by the BBB. So I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabastian
    Date:11/20/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: great and easy experience
    Review:Jessica took care of me from the minute I called her. She found a driver in the matter of a few minutes. Scheduled the driver to pick up in two days from then and I had my car delivered in seven days. This was a great experience and Jessica made i... [ More ]
    Poster:jamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult Car
    Review:My car was very difficult to pick up due to the location of origin and the fact that it wasn't running, but Graham was very up front with me about the challenges and did an excellent job setting reasonable expectations and making recommendations to f... [ More ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRIVE!!!
    Review:My experience was very smooth. I called them and said where I needed my car to go. Within a day they had a carrier to ship my car. I was able to call and find out where my vehicle was during the whole process. Customer service was great and made the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Bob was very knowledgeable. He explained things very well. He was easy and reliable to contact and speak with. He was prompt with responses and followup. [ View ]
    Poster:shaun This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy Gonzalez!!!
    Review:Graham from amerifrieight was great! He found a carrier for my vehicle within 2 weeks and kept me updated every step of the way. My car arrived so quickly! I was told 7-10 days and it got here in 3! The transporter was very polite and helpful and wor... [ More ]
    Poster:BonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Day Earl Arrival
    Review:They beat my expectations by delivering the car in 2 days, instead of the quoted 3 days. Everyone was kind and helpful. Car arrived without damage. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:James K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic job.
    Review:company was fairly priced, easy to work with, and the car arrived early with zero damage/issues. quick and painless operation. [ View ]
    Poster:gerald gresko
    Date:11/19/2013 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good service with a few concerns
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting a company to ship our vehicle from California to Florida. However, the company (Wonderful Trucking Services Inc.) was the one that picked up the vehicle and delivered. The pick up/delivery company lacked commu... [ More ]
    Poster:EganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Beam me up Jessica, shipping was that fast.
    Review:I have shipped cars several times. While I was in the military and as a civilian. This shipment was the best coordinated shipment I have made. AmeriFreight’s processes are robust and provide a clear picture of what to expect , with no surprise... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Alfonso
    Date:11/18/2013 3:44:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74