View 165,225 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,226th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1633 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.85% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Ali was very knowledgeable, timely in her response, and very thorough in explaining her role and how the process worked. She responded to questions immediately, and was always available either by phone or email. She followed up consistently to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/18/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Process!
    Review:Ken Davis did an excellent job of understanding our requirements and since it was a time sensitive shipment, he promptly scheduled the transport. I would definitely use their service and recommend them to others. Thanks! Sid [ View ]
    Poster:Sid
    Date:5/16/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: LOW COST TRANSPORT TAKES TIME
    Review:When I first purchased my 2000 CNG E350 Ford van on E-Bay, I knew that the transport cost was going to be high because of the size of the vehicle and the distance transported. I have purchased and moved large vehicles before from the east coast to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/15/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Service
    Review:Wonderful service, would definitely use again. Transported two of our vehicles safely and quickly cross-county [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:5/15/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is the way to go
    Review:I wasn't too sure about when to make the booking to have my car shipped and I ended up waiting too long. Lecia at Amerifreight was a real lifesaver. She was able to find a transport company which would handle shipping my car across the country on sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:5/15/2015 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Happy to select the right shippingcar company
    Review:i want to gift my Toyota corrolla 2003 for my nephew ,he just come to USA from Vietnam.Ilook at many company to ship my car from Louisiana to Corbus Christy TX. Finally , I choose Amerifreight because they have alot of review from customer. The one c... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Dao
    Date:5/14/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:We shipped my daughter's car from Tuscaloosa Alabama to Portland, Oregon, which is not a common route. Graham did a great job working with me on setting the terms before posting the route, and working with a transporter to meet those terms. He also... [ More ]
    Poster:WKG
    Date:5/14/2015 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Okay Service, Deceptive Initial Quoting
    Review:The actual transport company (the truck service that actually moved the vehicle) was excellent and worth a five star review. The broker, AmeriFreight, did find the carrier in the time frame that I was seeking and level of communication was adequate b... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/14/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:From start of order, to delivery of my vehicle, AmeriFreight was with me 100%. They quickly found a carrier for me and the rest is history! I was very impressed with the carrier that arrived, and they kept me updated on my car's whole journey from MA... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:5/14/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was great, Good Guys Auto was okay
    Review:Josh at AmeriFreight was excellent. Professional, responsive, etc. He hooked me up with Good Guys Auto Transport as the carrier and was relatively quick pick up time. I did have some negative thoughts towards Good Guy Auto as the driver was dismis... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Staisfied
    Review:Service was excellent. Only issue is the rate was bit higher. I would have loved if the final rate would have been less by 150 USD. [ View ]
    Poster:Swapnil
    Date:5/13/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic cross country
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight was responsive, had great follow up, arranged a shipper faster than they originally estimated. The carrier didn't quite complete as promised (said they would deliver car in DC but then delivered it in VA; said they couldn't brin... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew gordon
    Date:5/13/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:The agent is patient, the the pickup date is on time. Also the delivery date is on time. The only problem is that the car cannot be delivered to my door and I have to pick it up. Car is quite dirty. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Wang
    Date:5/13/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Trasfer
    Review:Transfer completed as planned. My driver did a nice job of contacting me before arrival in departure city. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/13/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Never gave up!
    Review:Ali worked so hard to find a transport company that would pick up in remote Wisconsin. I was under a tight timeframe due to a job relocation and she made it happen! Thank you Ali! [ View ]
    Poster:Katherine B
    Date:5/13/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Graham was very helpful and the truck driver was very pleasant. The delivery came early and the vehicle was in good shape. 10/10 would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:William Cooper
    Date:5/13/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:They were very prompt on getting back to you with quotes from different drivers. Graham was very helpful in making this a fast process. I would definitely use amerifrieght again [ View ]
    Poster:allen
    Date:5/12/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall, the transport and deliver of my vehicle went quite well. Amerifreight was a little hard to connect with at first, but once contact was made and the request was official, things went quickly and efficiently. The small transport company, P... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian K
    Date:5/12/2015 3:38:00 AM
    Review:Although not the cheapest shipping option the extra cost was well worth it for the quality of service. My customer service representative was helpful, knowledgeable and willing to spend time talking to me about my order. Another big plus was that he ... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Cotter
    Date:5/11/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Thanks for the great service. Thanks, Graham for your great communication, thanks Troy for your delivery of my Dad's truck in a safe timely manner, and thanks to Amerifrieght for your overall positive experience. I would highly recommend your service... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bailey
    Date:5/11/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:We had no problems using AmeriFreight. The car was picked up and delivered without any complications. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:RA
    Date:5/11/2015 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was great. Agent Lecia answered all my question through out the process. I will recommend Amerifreight to anyone and would use thier service again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:MariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Review:This was the very first time that I have ever transported a vehicle. Lecia walked me through the entire process. she was patient and answered ALL of my questions. She was very pleasent to work with. The same goes for Brett (driver), he was very respe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:5/10/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Shipping
    Review:After reading about a few shipping companies, I called one. I asked them about pricing, and then looked at their rating on here. They were rated as a bad company, so I found Amerifreight. I checked with the BBB and read reviews here about them, and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon
    Date:5/8/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght Auto Transport
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. I went on the internet to review feedback on the hundreds of shippers. Amerifreight tended to have the best feedback, so I contacted Ken, and he was more than helpful in securing a car transporter. althoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry W.
    Date:5/8/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Jetta Transport
    Review:Excellent communication and coordination of the transport. Very responsive. Vehicle arrived in great condition and even arrived a day early. I would highly recommend this company for vehicle transport. They were not the least expensive that I rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Ender
    Date:5/7/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Follow-Up
    Review:My mind was at ease after speaking with Lecia, she checked in with me frequently to ensure the transport process went smoothly. I really appreciate her assistance and would absolutely use AmeriFreight again!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:5/7/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience using Amerifreight
    Review:I used Amefreight to ship my son's car from Virginia to Montana. My contact person was Ken; he was very knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to answer all my questions. It took about nine days to secure a truck, so the waiting was the harde... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharla Smith
    Date:5/7/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car and it was a positive one. Pickup was offered a day early, but I was unable to do so and it wasn't an issue at all. The driver also arrived in FL earlier than I did so he waited an extra day. [ View ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:5/7/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:Ali and Ground Force One did a great job. I had to relocate to Philadelphia from Houston. A truck driver picked up my car just two days earlier than preferred VAD. This was really good for me considering that I had to take a flight a few days later ... [ More ]
    Poster:SangKyu
    Date:5/7/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to sub out the transportation of my wife's car after a repair made over 400 miles from home. Our car broke down in Pennsylvania en route to Massachusetts on a Sunday we had AAA tow it to Pep Boys. When Pep Boys needed extra ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/7/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - you can trust them
    Review:AmeriFreight had a good customer service and they found me good carrier. Price was little high than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:TejaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 4:26:00 AM
    Subject: VW Delivery
    Review:I was initially quoted a price quite a bit lower than the actual one, and I was initially dismayed when told the price needs to be "more aggressive". Still, the driver was good to work with and communicated very well. I was out-of-town at... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe H.
    Date:5/7/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my Benz
    Review:Very Professional. Prompt service. Worked with schedule and availability of all parties involved. Carrier also very professional and delivered car on time. Very fast service and above expectations. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Alfonso GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Dealing with Josh and Amerifreight was easy and simple. Car was dirty upon arrival, but had just been taken 3000 mikes cross country on an open truck. Some advice- if you have a toll transponder... Remove it before shipping your car. I forgot ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:5/6/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: shipping went
    Review:I was a little worried since I was shipping a 40k sports car, overall shipping went well with no damage what so ever. I will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:patrick
    Date:5/6/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience using Amerifreight
    Review:I used Amerifreight to find transport for getting my son's car from Virginia to Montana. I had never gone through this process before, so I did a lot of research and checked reviews before deciding on Amerifreight. Ken was my contact person. He wa... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Sharla Smith
    Date:5/6/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping review
    Review:Good service and on time. Lecia was friendly and knowledgeable. She was also readily available and prompt with responses. [ View ]
    Poster:KJW
    Date:5/6/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Worked overtime to deliver on time.
    Review:Amerifreight quickly identified an approved carrier and pick-up occurred the next day. Pick-up was on time and the driver was very efficient, communicative and pleasant. Vehicle was delivered on the date promised even though the driver had to put in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/6/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome experience with amerifreight
    Review:My experience from start to finish was awesome. Alli was personable, friendly, knowledgeable and patient from start to finish. She made me feel comfortable with the decision to ship my car. If I ever need my vehicle shipped again I will certainly use... [ More ]
    Date:5/5/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Ali was great. She got me the best price that I could find. She was very knowledgeable, kept me informed throughout the process. The vehicle arrived unharmed, which was most important. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again and recommend them to a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/5/2015 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Experience
    Review:I came across AmeriFreight while looking for companies to help me transport my vehicle from CA to FL and I am so happy I chose them! My agent, Ali Miller, was incredibly helpful in answering any and all questions I had with patience and kindness. She... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolina
    Date:5/5/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time
    Review:This was my second time with Amerifreight transporting my vehicle coast-to-coast. This time Leica got me a really good quote and was quick to get back to me about estimates and quotes. While the first quote did not work out because pick up time was... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyu
    Date:5/5/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: VA to CA
    Review:Excellent customer service. It took a couple of weeks for them to find a carrier after I received my original quote, but that's because it was March and not many carriers were making cross country trips at that time. AmeriFreight was very good about ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah
    Date:5/5/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:AmeriFreight not only posted the listing but also called numerous people trying to place the load. Once we decided to increase the amount we were willing to pay, they called everyone again, then reduced their fee to increase the amount to the transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Lancaster
    Date:5/5/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Review:I received excellent customer service from the moment that I first contacted Ali for a quote. I placed the order a few weeks out and every few days I would receive a call from Ali to let me know where things stood and to see if I had any questions. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim P
    Date:5/5/2015 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: SUPERIOR AND AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:I was having trouble finding a carrier to ship a car from South Dakota to Louisina and was calling carriers listed on the internet that I found by googling around and they were all so incompetent and expensive and charging huge amounts because my rou... [ More ]
    Poster:Meagan
    Date:5/4/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: WA to TX
    Review:Overall good experience with AmeriFreight and the speicific carrier that moved my auto. Great rapport with the owner/driver at pick up and they were accomodating to hold my vehicle until I arrived at my destination. They were able to deliver my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:5/4/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and recommend them to friends and colleagues. [ View ]
    Date:5/3/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with AmeriFreight
    Date:5/3/2015 2:56:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73