View 144,335 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,336th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2031 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.46% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Don't choose AmeriFreight if cost is your first concern
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight only because they offered me an attractive quote. I think for most people who want to ship their cars, cost would be their first concern. And AmeriFreight certainly knows that. However, the minute I confirmed the order, they didn... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight always tries to bargain for the lowest possible rate with carriers. Our agent may have not explained that well enough. If a carrier gives a counter offer we will always clear it with a customer first. This has been done and the shipment went very well according to our agreement with the customer and the carrier. The auto shipping industry is very unique in the way it operates and AmeriFreight is a leader in helping our customers get the best possible rate with the best service and most comprehensive coverage in the industry. One more note. The service fee charged is standard in the industry. If things go wrong with a carrier and a customer has no recourse with a carrier it will cost much more to resolve the issues than the service fees charged by brokers. Carriers by default are not geared towards customer service. That is why there are brokers to assist customers through this very tricky and complicated process. [ view ]
    Poster:Di ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Graham takes care of you!
    Review:Graham and Ameri Freight were accommodating and professional. I chose the lowest quote but I wish I would have paid a bit more in the beginning because the low quote was not attractive to any carrier. So I had to pay more in the end but it worked out... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AdeelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from CA to NY
    Review:Working with Brett at AmeriFreight was generally easy and he was responsive. However, the carrier that was chosen to move the vehicle was several hours late, resulting in a great deal of inconvenience for us, and the size of the truck required us to... [ More ]
    Response:There is no guarantee about exact times of pickup and delivery. In fact a carrier being late a few hours is not unusual. In many instances delays can carry over a full day or more. It is also clearly stated that carriers will only be able to deliver vehicles that are easily accessible by truck. The option lies with the carrier to determine how convenient the pickup and delivery locations are. We apologize for the inconvenience this shipment may have caused our customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Pete KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Experience Exceeded my Expectations
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping from start to finish was a wonderful experience. This was the first time that I needed to find a car shipping company. My son who is in the Navy was being transferred from the Great lakes Navel Base in Illinois ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and down to business
    Review:Amerifreight was a fine experience. I was a little worried, having heard car shipping horror stories, but I had no problems. I contacted them on late notice and my car was picked up a few days later. Brett was very straightforward and professional an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Due to unavoidable circumstances our car was picked up a day late but was actually delivered earlier than anticipated. Customer service was good overall. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/9/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: A good transport service
    Review:Overall it was a good transportation experience. The pickup was several days later than I had wanted even though I specifically asked for a certain window in which I wanted it to be picked up. Car arrived dirty but that's about it. I would consider... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MalcolmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Performance Plus From Justin
    Review:Last week of June I requested an on-line quote from AmeriFreight to transport a jeep wrangler with lift and oversize size tires from Colorado to South Florida and received a response within a few hours. My contact by phone was Justin who answered a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Jim JenkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service: Closed Carrier shipment at the price of Open Carrier
    Review:I researched many companies and selected AmeriFreight due to the high online rating and positive experience I felt after speaking with representative Ali Miller. I called them on Day 1 and felt satisfied with the accuracy of information I received on... [ More ]
    Poster:PrathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Beehive to Bourbon
    Review:Transporting our Jeep from the Beehive state of Utah to Lexington Kentucky was superb with AmeriFreight. There were zero problems on the transporter's end. We ran into some problems on our end when arranging pickup with the in-laws, but Graham and hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have asked for better service
    Review:I have to admit I was skeptical at first due to bad past experiences in shipping vehicles. I was totally proven wrong with AmeriFreight. After conducting extensive research on multiple transportation companies, it all came down to two factors: (1) ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I highly recommend using Amerifreight for your car transportation service needs. In the interest of providing honest feedback, the car was late, but that was weather related as the car was being transported in January and this was by no means Amerif... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe L.
    Date:7/7/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto transport
    Review:Excellent service. Pick up was on time and delivery of vehicle was incredibly fast. The transporter was professional and nice. The car came in the same condition it left. The price was competitive with my other searches. Would use this same compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:We chose AmeriFreight over another company we used last year due to a large price increase with the previous company. We were a little concerned about not being able to confirm the exact date of pick-up and delivery with AmeriFreight but the were abl... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmelita CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:At the end of the day, they got the job done and my car arrived safely, even if it happened a week after I had hoped/expected to get my car back. Customer service was acceptable but nothing stellar. Lots of automated emails. Price was fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Amira MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Cali - Florida
    Review:Good customer service. Price was very reasonable. Car pickup and delivery was on time. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:29:00 AM
    Review:I have shipped cars with other brokers in the past and Amerifreight was honest and upfront. While the actual cost was higher than the initial quote, the final price was still less than other companies and they were able to ship my vehicle quickly. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:saveenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Continue to lie and refuse to refund our deposit
    Review:AmeriFreight has not honored our refund after failing to ship our vehicle. It has been over three months and we are still awaiting for our refund. We made the biggest mistake by choosing AmeriFreight as our auto shipping company. We chose them after ... [ More ]
    Response:This customers concerns will be investigated and attended to and resolved within this week. We are not unethical and we do not try to withhold any money that we owe a customer. A follow up message will appear to this comment once the issue has been taken care of. Management. [ view ]
    Poster:Numair
    Date:7/6/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast
    Review:I moved from the east coast to west for a new job and had to make that transition fast leaving my car behind. I started the process to get my vehicle shipped and was happy with the cooperative people at Amerifeight. I had to actually cancel/put on ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght - Auto shipping done right the first time
    Review:Many folks tend to blend the customer service they receive from the broker and that which they receive from the carrier; this is a bit unfair considering they are two different companies. I was fortunate enough to use a broker who turned out to be di... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Soto
    Date:7/6/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: poor professional service.
    Review:I could not get a hold of my driver right after I had booked the service even though on the contract it indicated that I should call right after. They tried calling me when I was on my honeymoon out of the country. They should have called sooner; not... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer had a bad experience with the carrier. We will try to resolve the antennae issue with them. [ view ]
    Poster:euniceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Company one can trust
    Review:This was the first time I was shipping my car. Had no idea about the process nor any one to advice, just had my research done online and went with the company. They were fast and accurate. The only comment I would put here is, I wanted my car to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahesh
    Date:7/6/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service can be better
    Review:The car reached the destination safely. Overall the job got done. Jorge was our initial go to person and he is polite and easy to talk to. We had to work with Graham later and he is curt and not very patient. While I am relieved that the car was deli... [ More ]
    Poster:sirisha bhandaruThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: 1950 Ford shipment
    Review:Lecia was very helpful courteous and knowledgeable. Her service went above and beyond. The old Ford arrived as planned without any issues at all. I would use AmeriFreight again without a moments thought. [ View ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping With Amerifreight
    Review:Driver was nice. Original quoted price did not attract any drivers. Had to up it by 300 dollars and got an immediate response. I spoke to several brokers and these guys seemed honest enough so I used them. If you can find a shipper from y... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/6/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:When I got the quote from Amerifrieght I was not informed that the $250 deposit was part of the total price of shipping the car. It was a fee, not a deposit. It wasn'tuntil they called me with a carrier that I found out. My quote was for $1250. They ... [ More ]
    Poster:J GreeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: CAR-TASTIC Service!
    Review:Amerifreight was terrific to work with and were very helpful throughout the whole process of booking. They were always there to answer phone calls when I had questions and had my car picked up within a week of me initially calling them. The service w... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:The service was excellent from the moment I made my first phone call to getting all of my questions answered, Justin was very knowledgeable and patient. The car arrived one day earlier than expected, overall it was a great experience. Thank You!!... [ More ]
    Poster:d.paigeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Southern Boys Ship it Best- AmeriFreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:AmeriFreight representative was very helpful over the phone and answered all my questions. My car was picked up on time and the process was relatively stress free. I would definitely recommend this company in the future. They offered a reasonable and... [ More ]
    Poster:MT
    Date:7/4/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped from Boston to N. CA
    Review:My contact stayed in touch with me and did his best to meet my needs. The company's phone system doesn't work well and I had to call back multiple times to get through. A small amount of damage was done to the car, a crack in one of the light... [ More ]
    Poster:RWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Wow look at that car!
    Review:Talked to the company on one day to set everything up and after the initial contact with them they contacted me back right away when they had a carrier in my area. Within a couple hours of them contacting me with a carrier the carrier was at my house... [ More ]
    Poster:A DelgadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight made an impossible route possible
    Review:First of all - I highly recommend Amerifreight. My shipping route was cross-country, from the east coast to the west. The destination was a quite inconvenient location - it was a small isolated town surrounded by mountains, which made it so diffi... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: My PT cruiser cruised nicely to Music City!
    Review:I applaud AmeriFreight for its exceptional work. I was assisted wonderfully on the phone as I asked questions to place my order. They offered some options that varied in both length of time and price. Thus, I was able to select the best option for me... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Easy Shipping
    Review:I contacted AmeriFrieght on a Wednessday and I needed my car picked up by the following Monday (at the latest). Jordan was very helpful when dealing with my father and I. He was able to find a shipping company by Friday that was willing to pick my... [ More ]
    Poster:MaucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transport
    Review:The AmeriFreight agents were transparent throughout the entire process and were able to successfully arrange a carrier for transport within the desired timeframe. I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone looking to arrange a cross-country car transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Sand TecherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Ali at Amerifreight
    Review:Ali, the representative at amerifreight was it good. Harvard in transit the driver was arrested for allegedly having marijuana in one of the cars. According to the driver that was not his fault. But it causes the way in the receipt of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph HammonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy to work with
    Review:Brett was a very easy person to work with. The entire process was very streamlined. The carrier that was chosen showed up to pick the car up when he said he would arrived. The vehicle arrived in Washington exactly when the driver said it would. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: A 28 year search for my dream car is over
    Review:Amerfreight was the highest rated and BBB a credited company of all. They were able to procure an excellent transport company to get my vehicle home on what I discovered was a difficult route to get a vehicle on. Hot Spot Transport did an excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim FaheyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast
    Review:I called with relatively short notice on shipping from NC to CA. Turnaround time was excellent. Brett closed the order out same day - even with changing from open to closed carrier. Brett was very friendly and quick to return calls or emails. Flexibi... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service and communication. Graham was very easy to work with as we coordinated our car shipment from Virginia to Kansas. He showed great flexibility to ensure that our car was shipped expeditiously. The price was a bit above our bud... [ More ]
    Poster:FRED S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:Initially I was pleased with the service and the shipping quote of $1200. Then I received a call close to the day I needed to ship the car from a second representative from AmeriFreight. He stated that he had found a car carrier but it would be $50... [ More ]
    Poster:ZacharyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful with very short notice
    Review:I had my car listed for transport with other company but that person bailed on me and left me with only 3 days to have my car shipped before I leave New York. I contacted Justin and he found a carrier in matter of few hours. My car was picked up next... [ More ]
    Poster:NDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This was my first time using AmeriFreight, let alone the first time using a car shipping company, and I can't begin to speak highly enough about AmeriFreight. Brett was informative, and, most importantly, super-patient with me - I called the company... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: First time experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:We searched online for car transport companies and came across some great reviews for AmeriFreight. Therefore we contacted AmeriFreight for a quotaation and was promptly provided with one. However contacting us regarding a driver was less timely. ... [ More ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight based on online reviews. This was a mistake. I was offered a lowball quote in order to get a commitment to a posting that would bid the shipment to other shippers. Naturally after days of zero repsonses I forced them to ra... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, some shipments tend to be more difficult to move than others. AmeriFreight NEVER makes use of dishonest or fraudulent activities. We are professional and do our utmost to help customers ship their vehicles at the best possible rate with the least amount of inconvenience. Sometimes though, things do not go as usual and we have to reschedule deliveries. Moving vehicles is complicated as there are many moving parts involved in the process and many dependencies. This is the same for all brokers and carriers. Our goal is to help our customers with the best service possible. If we are unsuccessful in doing so and another company was able to assist, we are glad the customer was taken care of and the shipment worked out. We are not perfect, but neither is anyone else. Do not trust overwhelmingly 5 star reviews from other companies. These are either fabricate or manipulated. Look at the overall presence of a company by Googling them. You will notice AmeriFreight is highly acclaimed everywhere. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin W
    Date:7/1/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Cruze
    Review:Our experience with amerifreight was good. We neede to get our car from AZ to GA and they helped us find our carrier quick and the process went quick as well. The price was also very reasonable. We were actually surprised because we were expecting it... [ More ]
    Poster:Dario deraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Saved The Day!!!
    Review:After working for a week and a half with another transport company, I contact Graham at AmeriFreight and with his kind and understanding manner he calmed me down and told me he would get our car transport situation handled!!! Within 48 hours we had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Koppenhaver
    Date:7/1/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: very reliable and reasonable Shipping
    Review:My work is very busy so I leave short message here. This is very reliable and reasonable shipping broker. My F150 arrived before I arrived to the destination city so I can use the car to work. would use this company again when moving again! [ View ]
    Poster:Mc Lee
    Date:7/1/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable Delivery!
    Review:After a bad experience with Q Auto Transport, I decided to use AmeriFreight to help in the transport of my Chevy Tahoe after my girlfriend had used them twice and had nothing but positive things to say about them. Jordan helped me with my order... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh ReuterskioldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Review:They picked up on time and delivered on time. I had no problems at all, would go through them again if I ever needed to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney HillenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:44:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69