View 169,329 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,330th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1472 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.38% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Midwest to Northwest!
    Review:Ali was on top of things with getting my last minute shipment of my car from Ohio to Washington. I booked this only two days before I was leaving the state and she made everything go smoothly, including having to change the pickup person and location... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:8/5/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Just as it should be
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was a huge help with this complicated and stressful part of our cross-country move. My husband had so many questions and we were uncertain if we were making the right choice and whether things would fit our schedule or budget. Ali... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:8/5/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Checked in every step of the way
    Review:Ali Miller was great getting my car shipment set up. I was sending a 240sx that I have had since I was 16 from Colorado to Florida. From the initial quote, Ali was super attentive and answered every question I had. She was able to find me a carrie... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew CastleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Had my car shipped from San Diego to Fenton MI. Grahm helped anwser all my questions and get me the best deal. The car was in perfect shape and Grahm made the whole process very easy. If I have to ship another car, I will Definitly be using AmeriF... [ More ]
    Poster:Myles
    Date:8/5/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Delivery
    Review:I expected the delivery between 7-10 days after a bid was accepted. The vehicle was picked up 2 days later and delivered 2 days after that. I appreciated the courtesy of all involved. Would use this company again. Thank you Graham and AmeriF... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Beth P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:It's my second time delivering the car and the service is even better! I put a wrong first available date at first but Graham is very patient and fixed it for me even after a carrier was dispatched. The car is in good shape after delivery and still w... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:8/5/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent customer service and delivery. While the cost of receiving the car differed from the initial quote, the difference was minimal. [ View ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:8/5/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Business - Don't Let the PAID Reviews Fool You
    Review:I decided to contact AmeriFreight because of the reviews posted on the site. Here is my actual experience with them: I called to get a quote, Graham was the one who gave me a quote of $845 to ship my Lexus ES 350 from CA to NJ, with $245 as depos... [ More ]
    Poster:Ying Zhou
    Date:8/5/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Review:The lady who took care in the transportation of my 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 was Ali Miller. She's knowledgable of the company and what it strives to provide for services. She has a superior attitude in assuring me that my vehicle will get from Point A... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:BowieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Open transportation
    Review:Amerifreight was informative every step of the way. They answered all the questions we had regarding pick up, delivery, insurance and receipts as well as the process of the order will be fulfilled. Pick up and delivery was great with transport compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mimi
    Date:8/5/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Review:This service was great. From the communication to delivery the service was great. Customer service was good and we had more than enough information regarding the shipment of the vehicle. IT cost us 1,075 for the shipment. We would definately use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Olanza Frazier
    Date:8/4/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I used AmeriFreight as my broker to find a car transport. Once I placed my order they found a carrier in approximately a week. The carrier was JoJo Transport. The driver was very good about communicating with me and provided reasonably accurate estim... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:JWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:From a customer service standpoint, Amerifreight was very easy to work with and responsive. They called me regularly to keep me updated on the process and were generally helpful if any issues came up. [ View ]
    Poster:Suhail
    Date:8/4/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond service!
    Review:Josh provided excellent service. The designated carrier's truck broke down the day of the pick up. Josh found another carrier to come that same day, at the same price and delivered the car on time. I would definitely use Amerifreight again. Josh ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn Wood
    Date:8/4/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. Would recommend highly.
    Review:I had a 1981 Jeep CJ transported from Florida to central Oregon. The delivery team worked extremely efficiently and demonstrated a great deal of skill during the unloading process. Pickup ad delivery both occurred right on schedule with no hassles.... [ More ]
    Poster:John IarussiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and very professional
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised by the service from Amerifreight. The representative was professional, courteous, and friendly. The vehicle was picked up on time. The loading of the vehicle was done well and with utmost care. The delivery was done a few... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:LimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Gets the Job Done
    Review:Finding a good company to ship your car is not an easy process. I received numerous quotes from other companies before finding the transport reviews website and selecting AmeriFreight. I found other companies to be non-responsive and unprofessional... [ More ]
    Poster:Clay B
    Date:8/4/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: overall good experience
    Review:I had a special case that I had a long vacation right after I moved so Amerifreight helped me set up the pick up and delivery time well. I raised my price twice before a carrier is willing to ship my car. This results in a 2 week wait after the initi... [ More ]
    Poster:susanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 3:44:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely Satisfied
    Review:We used AmeriFreight 4 yrs ago for a move across country and we were very satisfied. When it was time to move from CA to TN, I went right back for help again. The service was excellent again! Working with Ali as a single point of contact was easy.... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric TradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend Amerifreight 100 percent
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car with Amerifreight. Josh is very aggressive, competetive and helpful. He is there when ever I call him. I would definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:8/3/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:I needed to transport my car from Texas to Washington. Allie with amerifrieght was very responsive and knowledgeable. She quoted approx $950. The actual cost ended up at $1100 but the company called me in advance to advise of the price change with... [ More ]
    Poster:A Walker
    Date:8/3/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery completed. Overall: Would recommend.
    Review:My original quote for my open delivery from CA to DE was $995 ($210 deposit + $785 COD) but it ended up actually being $1060 ($210 deposit + $850 COD). However, I did arrange for the vehicle transport within just a few short days of my first day of m... [ More ]
    Poster:Reggie V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Easy pick up and Delivery
    Review:I shipped a vehicle from GA to CO. I left the car with some friends and had them meet the driver and then was in the delivery location to meet the driver myself. Josh was great and helped me with the details. The only critiques that I might have is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric A
    Date:8/2/2015 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Top-notch transportation service!
    Review:Had to ship my car from Mississippi to California during the busy summer season. Did some searching on google and came across Amerifreight. Called the number on their website and spoke with Ali to set up a deal. Ali was very helpful with quotes. ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping '81 Jeep
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was not sure what to expect. Graham, the company representative was very courteous, patient and helpful. He answered all my questions fully and I was totally comfortable with the entire process from... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne graddickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: My vehicle got shipped on time.
    Review:I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfact... [ More ]
    Poster:Mickie
    Date:7/31/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:I had a refreshingly great experience with Amerifreight. I have no complaints. I had shipped my car twice before with other companies and had terrible experiences (late, zero contact, rudeness, etc.). Leccia assisted me and was pleasant, prompt, and ... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:NaomiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service, reasonable price and prompt pickup and delivery. Driver was courteous and helped unload vehicle. Quote was under what I anticipated paying and I never felt as if I was dealing with anything but an honest business. Highly recommend for ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:joel branieckiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker, great carrier
    Review:I shipped my SUV from AZ to CT. It only took 2 days to schedule the pickup since the available date. The agent is helpful by explaining how the shipping works. The shipping is really FAST. It only took 3 days to arrive CT. No damage to my car althoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Chao
    Date:7/31/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: "Pike's Peak Or Bust"
    Review:This was my 3rd time in past 12 yrs. to ship a personal veh. across the country. This time I decided to use AmeriFreight based their overall positive customer feedback. AmeriFreight did not disappoint me. They found a carrier/transporter who qui... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:7/31/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Out of all the problems I had while moving cross-country, shipping my car turned out to be the best experience. The driver arrived on the given date and my vehicle was actually delivered 1 day early. I would surely use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Gauri
    Date:7/31/2015 2:30:00 PM
    Review:They were prompt and follow up was excellent. My car arrived on time and in great shape. My only complaint is with this site that for some stupid reason is not allowing me to submit my review until I write a longer review. So here are more words... [ More ]
    Poster:Coleman TuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Review:Mark was extremely nice and genuine. He picked up my car in NC and had it to Florida in less than 24 hours. (24 hours earlier than expected) I would absolutely use him again, he's a completely trustworthy person and I felt that my car was safe with h... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BrittanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:OVERALL GREAT SERVICE. I USED JM TRANSPORT CORP. THE DRIVER ASKED IF HE COULD PICK THE CAR UP EARLY, BUT I WAS UNABLE. THE DRIVER STILL PICKED UP THE CAR ON TIME, AT THE REQUESTED PICK UP LOCATION. THE DRIVER CALLED 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ADVISE ME OF T... [ More ]
    Poster:WADE
    Date:7/31/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I had used Amerifreight before to move my car from Texas to MA. I called them again to move back. Because my area was in South Texas, Ali went out of her way to contact carriers who would be able to transport my vehicle within the narrow time perio... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:SabrinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I tried using another company before AmeriFreight, and they were not able to find a carrier in a longer period of time. When I changed to AmeriFreight, the car got shipped in a reasonable time period and arrived in good condition. So, I’m prett... [ More ]
    Poster:A OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:My car shipping was amazing, Lecia with Amerifreight helped me and my wife ship our car, it as so quick and easy. There customer service is the best, i got my car in approximately 4 days from the day it was available for pick up. I am really satisfi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Alphonse, simonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and cost effective
    Review:Whole process was straight forward. Pickup and delivery times were well communicated. Everyone friendly and polite. No suprises with quoted price in contract versus actual price. Only one minor negative issue. On pick-up, I was not thrilled to s... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:7/30/2015 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: quick service
    Review:the car was picked up with plenty of warning of the time he was coming and there was plenty of warning. car was picked up on time. the truck was clean and the driver was super professional, carl renner from groundspeed renner. very friendly and very ... [ More ]
    Poster:jared smith
    Date:7/30/2015 2:12:00 AM
    Subject: Best transporting Co
    Review:Great company I recommend to ask for Josh he always gives me the best rates and my car gets picked up and delivered no less than five days , I had no damage to my car, they told me that my car will be here in 7-9 days. I was surprise when I got a p... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:AimanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Very good and prompt service, would use again ............................................................................................................................................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Nisarg Changawala
    Date:7/29/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Shipment
    Review:Ali walked me through the whole process making it easy and a great experience. Both Ali and the company hired for the shipment were thorough. Ali found me a carrier right away and helped with a couple other people who were sending their cars to the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Battmird
    Date:7/29/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I was really impressed by the speed and service of my car shipment. It only took 5 days for my car to reach LA from DC! One thing to note - since DC is a pretty packed city, you will probably need to drive your car a couple of miles to the outski... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Celeste Abou NegmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:They did a great job with finding me a truck to ship my Subi across the country. If I need to transport my car again, I will use them... This process made me very nervous and it was a relief to work with a legit company... Josh was the specific rep I... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/29/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Got my car back!
    Review:When my car died in remote northern California in the middle of a time-sensitive work roadtrip, getting it repaired was only the first headache. Getting the car back once it was fixed was almost a larger challenge than the actual repair! I emailed Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:7/29/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my secondary car to my elderly parents
    Review:I contacted Graham at AmeriFreight on Saturday afternoon. I needed to ship a secondary car to my parents in Atlanta, as they required a better suited vehicle for my father's needs as quickly as possible. Graham was extremely professional and, havin... [ More ]
    Poster:Izzy N.
    Date:7/29/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. My car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than I expected across the country. The wait time to get my contract picked up was within 24 hours, but I expect that was primarily because I had to ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/28/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: A Top Shelf Shipper!
    Review:After reviewing several shippers for the job, I chose Amerifreight and was glad I did. The experience was great from the initial quote and phone call, to the delivery of the car. I would definitely use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Martin
    Date:7/28/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Service through Ameri freight was great, they were able to answer all of my questions/concerns every time I called. My car arrived within 9 days, it was being transported from MA to WA. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:NickiA
    Date:7/28/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Solution Oriented Service
    Review:First of all, I researched over a dozen (shipping brokerage) companies and read so many mixed reviews, I wasn't sure who to trust/believe. Shipping a car across country is costly, especially when you are also moving all your (mom's) belongings via a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl
    Date:7/28/2015 3:14:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71