View 179,380 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,381th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1325 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.05% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Quick Shipping for Vegas to Denver
    Review:Posted a job with AmeriFreight and had the car on the truck 2 days later at a fair price. The driver took care loading and unloading the vehicle, arrived early and did a great job overall. Give Jorge and his team a call, they'll take good care of you... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525... [ view ]
    Poster:Gerrick WittenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:The agent was very professional, patient during discussions of the deal. We sought several details, asked several questions. He answered all the questions, clarified doubts. During actual transportation, he called the recipient at various stages and ... [ More ]
    Poster:SD
    Date:12/31/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Poster:SD
    Date:12/31/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Pretty good service.... I can't complain about much. [ View ]
    Poster:Antoine WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This was first time I transported a car and hoped to transport the week before Christmas. After reading multiple reviews, I realized this was a tall order. Not too many good outcomes it seemed. I am happy to say that was not my experience. I calle... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Dottie CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: No Mafia Here
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT GETS THE JOB DONE AS PROMISED! Moving a car across country is difficult and confusing. People can be easily tricked out of their money. Moving from DC to LA, three years ago, our daughter had a bad experience with some Russian-mafia typ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim HollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This was the second time I used Amerifreight, both times Jorge was the contact person. He was reliable, conscientious and always returned calls and checked that everything went smoothly. He got a good price and made sure the car arrived on time and... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:L. BirchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quick and easy
    Review:Jorge was great to work with, very quick with responses to questions. The carrier who ended up transferring my car was also very good, communicated upon pickup and delivery and my car arrived on time with no issues. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Quick shipping
    Review:AmeriFreight services were very good and quick. AmeriFreight was contracted on Wednesday, shipping company was found and contracted with on Thursday, pickup was Friday, delivery was Monday. Only advice is stay away from contracting with White Bull ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Delivery was really fast
    Review:Really great communication and fast service. I shipped my truck from Alabama to Ohio. The quote took an afternoon, I was contacted that the driver could pick it up in a few days. Later that night the driver offered to pick it up the next day. This wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:12/23/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport
    Review:I recently moved from Boston to San Francisco. Needless to say that the move was stressful. The one part of the move was completely effortless and smooth is the car transportation. I drive an R8, so I care a lot about my car. Lecia did a great job se... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:YiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive!
    Review:Lecia was outstanding! She was ahead of the game in ensuring the best carrier at the best cost was found. Went out of her way to accommodate my work schedule with ensuring she made contact with me by phone and e-mail. She made the entire process easy... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/23/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:It was done well by Ameri Freight [ View ]
    Poster:Srinivasa R
    Date:12/22/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: EXTREMELY RELIABLE
    Review:When I first contacted Graham I was going for good and reasonable, but then I needed something with a more reliable pickup and delivery date. Graham was right on it, got me quotes, pickup date. Had to wait until it got closer to pickup date for picku... [ More ]
    Poster:P Johnson
    Date:12/22/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car transport services
    Review:I have shipped my vehicle twice (from CA to FL and back) using AmeriFreight's services and both times the vehicle has arrived in good condition and in a timely fashion. First time around I was helped by Ali Miller and this most recent I was helped by... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolina
    Date:12/22/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Extremely fast pick up and delivery!!
    Review:It was hard to get in contact with my broker originally, besides that I have absolutely no complaints. I worked with Jorge who provided me with a great quote and found me a carrier within the requested time frame. The carrier requested more money, bu... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Shaneisha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Land Rover Transport
    Review:AmeriFrieght did an excellent job moving our vehicle across country! Highly recommend [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Helen RaleighThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I needed to get my nephew's car from Florida to Illinois. I've never needed to transport a car before, so I wasn't sure where to start. I contacted over 10 transport companies, and did my research on all of them. After talking to Lecia Phillips at Am... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Jill BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment across country
    Review:This was my first car shipment. It couldn't have gone any smoother. Thanks Jorge! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim BuzzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to California
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight about 2 weeks before the needed shipping date and planning this shipment was extremely easy. I needed the car to be picked up in a 2 day window and the pick-up was 100% on-time and fit my schedule. The shipment was estimated ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ShaunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:The process was easy, the driver kept in contact with is through the whole process. If we have to move another car in the future, I would start with AmeriFreight - they were great! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Lou DennigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I highly recommend the team at AmeriFreight for doing a wonderful job!! The SUV was picked up on a Saturday and delivered four days later. Communication with the broker and the driver was easy and effective. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight to... [ More ]
    Poster:eugene Hannag
    Date:12/19/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: First time customer - very satisfied!
    Review:Graham Turner helped me with everything. The price is very decent. I compared it with other websites/company and ended up using AmeriFreight. My suggestion to future potential customers: AmeriFreight is very trustworthy and reliable. And the shipping... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:robbie chenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Ok, but wouldn't use them again
    Review:We used AmeriFreight for our cross country move. When I first made the reservation I was led to believe we would paying ~$580. Then as our pickup window came and went, the only way to get our car moved was to pay double that. We had already left the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Avery
    Date:12/18/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-Free Shipping
    Review:After reading poor reviews of various auto shipping brokers and carriers, I was pleasantly surprised to receive excellent service from AmeriFreight. My biggest concern was the time frame for pick up, since we would be preparing for a big move. Amer... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: SUV Relocation
    Review:Amerifrieght found CFR Auto Direct for me and they transported my car. I originally thought Amerifrieght was the transporter, but they are not. They are brokers. However, using them was really smooth and I had a tight timeline to achieve. The onl... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Linzy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: All-around excellent service
    Review:Graham, George, and the rest of the Ameri-Freight team did a great job, and the transport truck driver, Rick from Ricochet Transport in Florida, did an absolutely outstanding job getting all my vehicles loaded (all six of them). Rick went way out of... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott R.
    Date:12/17/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Review:Extremely fast. Handled well. Only issue is that I was sent a quote that included discounts which were represented as "additional discounts available." When I asked for the additional discount, I was told they were already included. It did not ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Five star service!!
    Review:From first contact with Graham to a carrier picking up the contract was a mere two hours. Less than 48 hours later the car was picked up and heading to Fl. We were told around 7 days til delivery. It arrived in 5. The driver maneuvered a difficult ar... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:PattieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up time
    Review:Pick up was delayed due to bad weather. Pick up was 2 days late. But my vehicle was delivered when promised. Vehicle was very dirty due to being on an open transporter. It would be nice if they could have run my vehicle through a car wash. The inside... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Rita Montebello This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: transport VW bug from Massachusetts to California
    Review:Graham Turner was most helpful and cordial, efficient, and available. His office staff was cheerful and pleasant. Mike, the Russian driver for Avrora, was pleasant and agile. He exceeded my expectations for the drive from Massachusetts to Californi... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Donald
    Date:12/16/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth
    Review:Shipped a Toyota Camry from LA to Nashville in 5 days. Delivered ahead of schedule at the correct location with no issues. I would not hesitate to use AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2015 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Chevy 2500
    Review:By far the best rate out of competitors. Was able to find multiple carriers until we were finally ready to ship. If I ever needed to transport I would definitely use AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan Shaffer
    Date:12/16/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, understandable and easy
    Review:Transaction was open, clear and as promised. No complaints. Great customer service from Graham. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Roman PotapovThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2015 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: My baby's coming home.
    Review:My daughter was moving back home and needed her vehicle shipped. I phoned several companies and was getting crazy prices. Then I phoned AmeriFreight, I received the best price and very professional service. The vehicle was picked up on time and de... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Addesi
    Date:12/15/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport cross country excellance
    Review:I used AmeriFrieght to transport an auto across the U.S. contrary to general opinion re: auto transport the service and experience was great. The broker phase of the experience was great, received honest description of process and efficient work in f... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:John Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped from MA to CO
    Review:I moved across country and needed to ship my Jeep Liberty. I contacted several other companies and AmeriFreight had given me the lowest quote by $100-250. In the end, my initial quote of $930 turned out to be $1090. I knew there was a chance the fee ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768... [ view ]
    Poster:DorianneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Fast shipment but at a higher price than expected
    Review:My car was shipped from Arizona to New York. I was quoted to have the car take 7-10 days across the country but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in 5 days. However, I ended up paying $150 over my original quote. I was told at the time of sche... [ More ]
    Poster:EHansenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast delivery
    Review:The closing on my house was delayed several times. When the house closed I needed to ship fast. Lecia found a carrier after the Thanksgiving holiday. Ed showed up right on time to pick up my car. My neighbors thought he was professional the whole way... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Deliver a car to Florida.
    Review:I could not have been happier. Both Amerifreight and the carrier they provided were professional, courteous and prompt. I would recommend them to anyone and use them again without reservation. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert NowakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Everything went off without a hitch! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: No Surprises...Excellent Service
    Review:Everything as promised. Would recommend AmeriFreight without hesitation [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Ann OnymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipment - Smooth Transaction Delivered as Promised
    Review:I worked with Lecia. She was very friendly and worked promptly to find me a carrier that matched my needs. There were some issues with pick-up (I wanted to drop-off, was told it was not an option, but ended up being available), but otherwise was ve... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Franco TapiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: False Advertising
    Review:AmeriFreight's "too good to be true" quote was just that - too good to be true. They quoted me $990 for my vehicle transport and then came back to me with a quote for $1190. They will say and do anything to lure you in and then when it comes time to ... [ More ]
    Response:This customer chose the economy rate for shipping his vehicle. While our Customer Service Agents will send any offers from carriers to our customers, it is always the customer's decision to either accept the rate or wait for a better price. Our Agents make it a priority to provide an accurate quote based on each customer's individual needs and time constraints. [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler Wright
    Date:12/11/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Accountable & On Time
    Review:I was worried about who to use. I take great care of my vehicle and wanted the same from a transport company. I wasn't sure who to choose. When I saw that the law officers use Amerifreight I gave it a try as well. I had a great experience. Jorge was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyfani H.
    Date:12/11/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:From initial phone call with Jorge to delivery of my vehicle from GA to Az was 5 days. Amazingly, it was picked up Fri PM and arrived Mon AM. Jorge was exceptionally helpful and had found an acceptable bid within a half hour of our initial contact. ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Mick HerringThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 6:46:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Guaranteed!
    Review:Very good service and prompt and efficient delivery! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:La Sheldrick This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 5:54:00 AM
    Subject: Review of order number 1501520226-JW
    Review:The driver is a responsible and honesty person. It arrives on schedule on time. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:TJ WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 5:42:00 AM
    Review:I had to ship my truck last minute on military orders and they were up to the task picking up and delivering early on top of providing me a military discount. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 3:38:00 AM
    Subject: All around great service
    Review:My contact at AmeriFreight was Lecia Phillips. She was very helpful in the procurement of a shipper for my wife's car. Her communication was excellent via both phone and email and the instructions were clear regarding what needed to be done on my p... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:L. ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2015 2:01:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.