View 152,589 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,590th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2068 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.80% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Auto Transfer Florida to NY
    Review:I highly recommend Josh and Amerifreight. Josh's follow up from start to finish was perfect. He checked and double-checked to make sure transfer was moving along smoothly. He answered every time I called with a question and I felt confident that he w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh at 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:10/15/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car delivery
    Review:AmeriFreight provided accurate information regarding the process and cost of shipping my car across country. No surprises. My car was picked up when scheduled, and delivered a day ahead of the estimated delivery date. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham at 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:gary mcclanahanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pickup
    Review:They were easy to work with and to my surprise the pickup was scheduled the next day. Far better than the potential 2 weeks that I expected. In addition, the car was delivered a day earlier than estimated! [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin CornettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Pickup was scheduled for approx. 3 weeks after date available, which I thought was a pretty long time, but I wasn't in a particular hurry. The first transport company called the day before pickup to confirm the drop off address and they had the wrong... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Valerie MaplesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight, please terminate United Auto Transport from your carrier roster!
    Review:My customer service experience with amerifreight has been beyond excellent. However, It's unfortunate that the third party transport company, united auto transport, outsourced by amerifreight to ship my car and my boyfriend's car cross country seem t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:maria Pentino This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: 100% satisfied first time user
    Review:I am truly a 100% satisfied customer. Being a first time user, Brett walked me through all of the steps. Brett did an outstanding job of explaining how the system works and I greatly appreciate his patience. After setting everything up, everythin... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:James ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:I called AmeriFreight and got a quote for $1750. It wasn't the cheapest quote I got, but after a little research into how the industry works, I chose to go with AmeriFreight because the representative I talked to on the phone (Josh) was upfront and ... [ More ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:A very easy to use service with knowledgeable personal.Vehicle arrived at the estimated time of delivery. The driver was an experienced and courteous person with a modern up to date truck/trailer hauler. I would use this service in the future if ever... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Dave KubshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Slow pickup but wicked fast delivery
    Review:i thought at first the transport of my Expedition wouldn't happen but it was picked up and delivered across the country in six days. Very happy... [ View ]
    Poster:Suzanne CronheimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car from New York to Maryland
    Review:Overall my experience with amerifreight was mixed. Brett did not seem very interested in helping me and actually seemed annoyed when I needed to call after the carrier didn't show up or contact us on the first few scheduled attempts. He did end up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed Experience - Delay in Picking/Early Delivery/Expensive
    Review:Positive: * Josh called at regular intervals to monitor progress. * Car delivered early, in ok condition. Negative: * Car was picked up at mid-night. - Car picked up after the 15th day of booking. * Delivery contact number never worked. *... [ More ]
    Poster:DeepakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service was very prompt
    Review:Customer service was very prompt and Leisha was always available to answer questions. The cost was very reasonable based on my analysis. My only complaint was that the drivers were not very accurate with estimations of delivery date. However pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard WingateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Brett was easy to deal with. If he was not available to speak with, another service rep. was immediately able to help. Timely updates and overall excellent experience. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Evaluation
    Review:1. Ali was very attentive and professional. 2. Carrier handled my vehicles with care with through inspections on both ends of the trip. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:xThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:overall I did get my car. The line of communication was never good. I did not truly understand how bids were taken, i would use them again.. [ View ]
    Poster:leslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Like a truck sale, with cars!
    Review:Amerifreight was professional and prompt in getting my car picked up and transported to me. Communication from Ali was always informative and clear, I knew exactly what was happening and when it was going to happen and what they needed from me to mov... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Naren Hulsing
    Date:10/13/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Military Move Magic
    Review:I did my own research on car transport companies. The Amerifreight website actually helped me learn more about the entire process. It was extremely honest about the whole system and all the additional aspects of having a broker find a transporter for... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh USAFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Harley delivery From Pennsylvania to Montana
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole moving process. I initially called and was walked through payment, bike pick up and delivery timings, options, and rules and regulations. The bike was picked up and loaded without me really having to lift a finger ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Bennett StreitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended customer service
    Review:This is my second time to use AmeriFreight to ship my car across state lines. I specifically asked for Lecia based on my first experience, and she did not disappoint. In fact, within a few hours of my initial phone call to request the car shipment ... [ More ]
    Poster:AMB
    Date:10/13/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: LECIA ROCKED IT!!!!!
    Review:Lecia was awesome. She answered all of my questions and had my car picked up 4 days after I signed up with AmeriFreight. I was thrilled with the delivery time and she kept me up to date as the carrier wanted to pick up car early. I will definitely re... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and prompt service
    Review:Excellent customer service. Was able get an online quote from Leica. Made the initial call to place the order at 7 pm on monday and car was delivered at 730 on Tuesday, way faster than expected. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Second Good Experience, Would Recommend Highly
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight to ship my vehicle across country and I was uniformly pleased with the entire process. Their customer assistance representative Ali was very helpful, contacting me shortly after I had placed my request for a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan JenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: fast and professional
    Review:WE were very happy with the entire process. They kept us informed of all the steps. To be honest they were able to get my son his car faster than I expected.( from MA. to CA. in 5 days) This made us and him very happy. Thank you for a great experienc... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/13/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great story!
    Review:Got the car shipped in time with only $500 price increase! Will definitely do business again! I needed to move my car form Pennsylvania to California. Got quote in a day after placing the order online. Follow up immediately after placing the order... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:BWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: One Coast to the other on time
    Review:I was completely satisfied with this company from start to finish. They responded promptly to my quote request and got me a carrier fast. Totally satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert SpurgeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: good auto move experience
    Review:Pickup was professional, on-time, and done in a location that was safe from any possibility of damage. Auto arrived in 3 days at destination with no damage - not even a scratch. Excellent service and follow through - i will use again and recomm... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/11/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Hesitate to Call Them
    Review:Contacted Amerifreight representative, Ali, for a price on shipping classic car from Ohio to Florida. Gave her all the details, which included a small window I had for pickup and delivery dates. Really was expecting it to go bad, since my time line... [ More ]
    Poster:PennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:I had a great experience with amerifreight. As soon as I completed the steps on my end the ball started rolling immediately and efficiently. Pick up was on time and delivery was a few days early. All contact people on all ends were professional and c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:SuzannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight review from lynette Regensburg
    Review:This was the first time I've ever had to transport a car from far away so I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient this company was I would definitely recommend them to anyone they knew we had a deadline and they met it. I have had troubles with o... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynette RegensburgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Costly Lesson
    Review:I would never, never do business with these people again. I was sent a quote saying that they could pick up my vehicle at the pickup location and deliver it to my new address for less than 900.00. I called the company and spoke with David and he s... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry for this unfortunate turn out on this customer's shipment. First off, our Customer Service Agent did not do due diligence in following up with the order and furthermore may have tried other shipment options for the customer. It may have been a difficult route and this should have been explained from he start and also the conditions of the economy saver rate. We apologize for our failure to make this a pleasant experience for our customer. It is unlike the overwhelmingly positive shipments we provided all our thousands of customers over the past years. We are thankful that the delivery happened without any other issue. We will follow up with our staff who fell short of their responsibilities where necessary. [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda RiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful, efficient, kind, and courteous
    Review:From beginning to end, our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. Leica was helpful and walked us through the process. Her estimated price was spot on, $695. The time between scheduling and pick up was so much shorter than I imagined it would... [ More ]
    Poster:E. BorneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Transport
    Review:I would recommend using Amerifreight again, the customer service was good. The carrier did a excellent job calling to confirm pick up time and was accessible at all times if we had any question regarding time or drop off date/time. The car came bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Don OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Low Price
    Review:I had previously shipped my car cross country and was surprised that Amerifreight was able to secure such a low price for me. Ali kept me well informed about the bidding process. The car arrived on time and in the same condition. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Review:Carrier picked up on time and delivered on time. Very nice guys. Scout was very clean and no damage. Will use again [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Clouser
    Date:10/9/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time I have used AmeriFreight!
    Review:This was the 2nd time I have used AmeriFreight. Graham was very patient with me - I was setting up the shipping for my husband's uncle in Colorado, so it took a while to get the details to him (payment, delivery address, etc). Graham was able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:M McGeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country car shipment
    Review:I worked with Graham to schedule a pickup for my vehicle. My car was picked up and delivered on time. Graham followed up until he was able to find a transport company for the move( VK express). The driver was very helpful and made the inspection proc... [ More ]
    Poster:Aniket RodriguesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had to ship my Kia Sorento from Los Angeles to Arkansas and I am glad I chose Amerireight. They were polite, courteous and communications were professional. The tranaporter arrived on time and the vehicle was in the condition it left LA. Great se... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin BaileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with AmeriFreight!
    Review:I've shipped cars several times and I have not always had a great experience. This time I choose AmeriFreight and they did an exceptional job. They were honest, professional, easy and on-time. I will always choose them when I need to ship a car. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff SawyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight DELIVERS in Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time I've ever needed to transport anything. I didn't know what I was doing and tried to get it done without a broker. I thought I could save money that way. I was not successful as the only options I found were much more expensive... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Big Car, Bigger job
    Review:I just want to take a moment to say that Brett and Lecia at Amerifreight set us up with R&D Blankenship to transport our 1970 Ford Thunderbird. This husband and wife team was awesome!! First off they are car enthusiasts so they are very attenti... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jones FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Little car, Big Journey!
    Review:My car was carried by Jats Auto Transfer. Joseph (driver) was extremely nice and professional. Very timely and communicative. AmeriFreight was prompt in finding me a carrier and answering all of my questions. I had never shipped a car and was quite n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sulma
    Date:10/8/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Very Attentive & Friendly Service
    Review:After submitting an inquiry online, I was assigned an agent who immediately responded with a quote and answered all my questions about the process. I was matched with a carrier near the beginning of the estimated time window (albeit for ~$200 more th... [ More ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent service
    Review:Reasonable price. Delivered on time plus good customer service. The carrier kept good open communication. I would recommend Amerifreight for any auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Gift S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Bringing my Beautiful Boxster Back
    Review:I've always dreamed of owning a Porsche Boxster some day and for my 50th birthday I started shopping. My dream car was found 2000 miles away in California and although a cross country drive sounded fun, 28 hours may be a bit too long this time of ye... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Scott OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend or use again
    Review:The car was picked up the day after posting the order at no extra cost from the preliminary quote. The carrier then gave me a date and arrived on time. I also asked to be notified 6 hours prior to arrival and he did so promptly allowing me to be prep... [ More ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Only one call is required, and that is one to Amerifreight. Very professional broker and the carrier companies that work for Amerifreight are highly rated, full insured and bonded. My car was transported in record time from San Diego, CA to Tulsa, ... [ More ]
    Poster:J.PRADO
    Date:10/7/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent from 1st call to delivery
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of all the negative things you read on social media, Amerifreight seemed to be the "no drama" choice. From first call to delivery, customer service was good... almost to a fault. For example, the first day of th... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ali was great to work with and made moving our cars easy. AmeriFreight was the most affordable option that I found and I looked at many. [ View ]
    Poster:Debra PitcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Breath Easy
    Review:This was the first time I've ever needed to transport my car out of state and my anxiety was at an all time high because it was a new 370z I had gotten only a few months before. I'm sure all of you feel the way I did when I was going through the proc... [ More ]
    Poster:V khucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Honda Accord
    Review:Ally was very nice to work with and did a good job keeping me in the loop on the status of my Vehicle. The driver was difficult to contact since his voicemail box was full making it difficult to get updates on pick up and drop off. A couple minor scr... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Mercer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:07:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75