View 143,919 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,920th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2032 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.47% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:Initially I was pleased with the service and the shipping quote of $1200. Then I received a call close to the day I needed to ship the car from a second representative from AmeriFreight. He stated that he had found a car carrier but it would be $50... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ZacharyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful with very short notice
    Review:I had my car listed for transport with other company but that person bailed on me and left me with only 3 days to have my car shipped before I leave New York. I contacted Justin and he found a carrier in matter of few hours. My car was picked up next... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:NDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This was my first time using AmeriFreight, let alone the first time using a car shipping company, and I can't begin to speak highly enough about AmeriFreight. Brett was informative, and, most importantly, super-patient with me - I called the company... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: First time experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:We searched online for car transport companies and came across some great reviews for AmeriFreight. Therefore we contacted AmeriFreight for a quotaation and was promptly provided with one. However contacting us regarding a driver was less timely. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight based on online reviews. This was a mistake. I was offered a lowball quote in order to get a commitment to a posting that would bid the shipment to other shippers. Naturally after days of zero repsonses I forced them to ra... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, some shipments tend to be more difficult to move than others. AmeriFreight NEVER makes use of dishonest or fraudulent activities. We are professional and do our utmost to help customers ship their vehicles at the best possible rate with the least amount of inconvenience. Sometimes though, things do not go as usual and we have to reschedule deliveries. Moving vehicles is complicated as there are many moving parts involved in the process and many dependencies. This is the same for all brokers and carriers. Our goal is to help our customers with the best service possible. If we are unsuccessful in doing so and another company was able to assist, we are glad the customer was taken care of and the shipment worked out. We are not perfect, but neither is anyone else. Do not trust overwhelmingly 5 star reviews from other companies. These are either fabricate or manipulated. Look at the overall presence of a company by Googling them. You will notice AmeriFreight is highly acclaimed everywhere. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin W
    Date:7/1/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Cruze
    Review:Our experience with amerifreight was good. We neede to get our car from AZ to GA and they helped us find our carrier quick and the process went quick as well. The price was also very reasonable. We were actually surprised because we were expecting it... [ More ]
    Poster:Dario deraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Saved The Day!!!
    Review:After working for a week and a half with another transport company, I contact Graham at AmeriFreight and with his kind and understanding manner he calmed me down and told me he would get our car transport situation handled!!! Within 48 hours we had ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon Koppenhaver
    Date:7/1/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: very reliable and reasonable Shipping
    Review:My work is very busy so I leave short message here. This is very reliable and reasonable shipping broker. My F150 arrived before I arrived to the destination city so I can use the car to work. would use this company again when moving again! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mc Lee
    Date:7/1/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable Delivery!
    Review:After a bad experience with Q Auto Transport, I decided to use AmeriFreight to help in the transport of my Chevy Tahoe after my girlfriend had used them twice and had nothing but positive things to say about them. Jordan helped me with my order... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh ReuterskioldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Review:They picked up on time and delivered on time. I had no problems at all, would go through them again if I ever needed to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney HillenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my car to our new Army move location
    Review:Everything went very smoothly...actually, the only thing that went 100% excellent in this PCS move. We didn't have to worry whatsoever about our car. David was very courteous, professional and a sense of humor....We will recommend your business to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: good service but charged more than quoted
    Review:They did a good job but it I was quoted 1095 and it ended up costing 1195. And apparently my review is not long enough so now I am writing this just to save a couple bucks. [ View ]
    Poster:Casey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: unclear on price, plate stolen
    Review:Due to miscommunication about price, drop off was delayed and I had to keep my rental an extra day. Nothing prompted me to sign off on the new price which was $100 more. Also they could be more proactive in preventing license plate theft as my front ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Review:Had my car here before discussed delivery date which was really helpful the process was pleasant, kept in contact with Brett from ameriflight and my contact person bringing my car. Didn't have one single problem at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel NavarreteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect, Professional, and Prompt
    Review:My shipping experience was top notch. From the initial order process to the fast and easy delivery everything was way above past experiences that I have had with other shippers. Even the cost was very competitive. I wouild definitley call Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott FormanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Review:Our truck was picked up on time and the driver had to accommodate us for pick up location. The truck was delivered early and was just as it had been given to them. No problems for us. Driver was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport Washington State to NC
    Review:The original rep who took my order was not responsive to my follow-up calls for progress. Then, the manager took over and gave superb service, informing me of every development. The actual transport driver was courteous, professional and timely. ... [ More ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:We had a great experience. Brett was excellent in answering all of our questions. Truck pickup and delivery was on time and in great condition. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:MargaretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Reivew
    Review:Brad at Amerifrieght returned my phone calls and emails in a timely manner and was good to work with. The driver was professional, and good to work with [ View ]
    Poster:Ted CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight highly recommended
    Review:Completely a positive experience from the day I first called until the car was delivered. Honest, on-time, pleasant, communicative.... The price was not the lowest I was quoted but I feel I got value for the service. I would highly recommend Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered with accurate price quote
    Review:Justin provided good customer service while working with a carrier that had difficulty delivering my car on time. Price quoted was accurate and was never increased, which I appreciated. One area open to improvement for the company would be to inclu... [ More ]
    Poster:ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 6:57:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight's Littles Goes Big!
    Review:My search for a 1965 Triumph TR4 has lasted many, many years for a variety of reasons; limited inventory,financial, rust concerns, overall condition, trustworthy sellers and a whole lot more. I found one that I really wanted in March, 2014 and bega... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Second time using AmeriFreight for shipping my vehicles. I had a great experience the first time and the second time as well. Will continue to use AmeriFreight again and again to ship my vehicles. Thanks guys!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:6/30/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: My car made it coast to coast
    Review:Amerifreight's service was fine and they found a shipper very quickly. The actual carrier (CAA Transport) on the other hand was pretty disorganized. I called several times to clarify details and check on things and most times the person on the other ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported, but stressful, poor customer service
    Review:I shipped my car for the first time, and chose Amerifreight largely due to this website. After getting in contact with one person and getting a quote, they became MIA shortly before my shipping date. I called them to see what was up, and it turns out... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: easy to deal with
    Review:The person I spoke with was brand new to her job, but always responded promptly with answers or updates. No hassle, no games. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave CatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Review:I cannot recommend Amerifreight based on my experience. I chose to use the company because I was told by a customer service rep that brokers such as Amerifreight make the entire car shipping experience easier due to the fact that they deal with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren SimonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Prevails Over Carrier Sabotage
    Review:While taking a one man road trip across the country from California to Pennsylvania sounded tempting, better judgment told me I should fly. The plan was for my car to meet me there. AmeriFreight made sure that happened despite what seemed like soli... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Reliable company!
    Review:It was great working with Justin, who was honest from the beginning. He was always available for any questions as well. I admit I was a little nervous that we didn't have a carrier yet the day before however Justin reassured me of the whole proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:6/30/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Reliable company!
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:6/30/2014 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: California to Michigan
    Review:I was very pleased with the service of AmeriFreight. I had a specific time frame to move a car from California to Michigan and they set up the move to my specifications. American Auto Transport was very helpful with working with our schedule. They p... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Navigating the morass of the shipping process
    Review:The car shipping industry is fraught with complications and charlatans, which I came to realize in trying to select a company to ship my newly-acquired vehicle. AmeriFreight was my broker of choice based on the information presented on their website... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent KelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to others
    Review:I needed to ship my car across the country for a new job opportunity. It is a stressful task to move your entire life as it is, but having AmeriFreight handle one of those important tasks definitely made it just a little bit easier. The customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The pickup was on time.Price was genuine. Second time I am using this company service and both time am satisfied with service. Car was delivered on time. I have received my car safe and clean. [ View ]
    Poster:RiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: It was Ok
    Review:Needed my car shipped cross country, so I looked online and found Amerifreight and they had great reviews. I got an online quote that it would be 1295 to ship from Georgia to Washington, so I was excited that it was pretty low payment to ship that f... [ More ]
    Poster:Riko RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: BEST transport EVER! Graham & Benny *****
    Review:I have shipped our own cars 4-5 times over the years but not for a while. This transport was for my mothers car and she was nervous at first. Turned out to be NOTHING to worry about here. AmeriFrieght got 6 stars in our opinion. They were profes... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:6/27/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and fast delivery
    Review:My interaction with this company was fast and convenient. The driver met me on time nearby my apartment. The car was delivered to the destination in almost 24 hours without any issues or damage to the car. Highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:B TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: What is expected
    Review:I can't really complain about the little things that would normally upset me. I did get this delivery made with a decent price and it was quickly completed. The customer service during the initial process was great. Prior to shipping, the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:6/27/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight rocks!
    Review:I was very impressed with Amerifreight and vendor they secured for transport. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks to get my car and it ended up taking 4 days. Car was in perfect condition, minus a little dirt, but that is expected on an open car... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon LynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Idaho to Texas
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight was very good to work with, and even made contact with a carrier on Saturday to secure a cross-country carrier for an unpopular route from the middle of nowhere in Idaho to Texas. The price from AmeriFreight was better than... [ More ]
    Poster:D WilkersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great 1st time experience
    Review:I searched the internet looking for reputable car carriers. After finding a few I found Amerifreight and read all of the glowing reviews. Decided to make the call and our contact person, Justin, was friendly, informative and easy to deal with. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fatherof three small children desperately needed a functioning vehicle!
    Review:My husband and I live in South Carolina. My son and his three preschool children live in Oklahoma. His car was on its' last leg. My minivan has high mileage, but is in very good shape. I no longer needed the minivan so I decided to ship the van to ... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Gaddo
    Date:6/25/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Rep person
    Review:He was very helpful and knowledge about my needs well done Justin,definitely I will use again your service if I needed again. [ View ]
    Poster:ismail
    Date:6/25/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: very happy
    Review:we used amerifreight to find us a quality carrier. we were moving from california to connecticut, and i needed to keep my car until the last day or two before our move. amerifreight was able to find a carrier on the day i requested without charging... [ More ]
    Poster:CGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: In the muddy sea of auto transport, AMERIFREIGHT is THE SHINING STAR
    Review:We moved from Utah to New Hampshire for employment. I was certain that I was not going to drive my family and cars across the country given that I only had a short window between terminating one job and beginning the next. I sought out all methods of... [ More ]
    Poster:Bjoern
    Date:6/25/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Save time and go with AmeriFreight for great service!
    Review:I spent days making numerous calls and getting tons of emails trying to find the best deal with a company that was reputable and then I finally found AmeriFreight. Everything was different about them, their website was easy to use and from the first... [ More ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Virginia to California
    Review:Experienced difficulty finding a carrier at the lower quoted price... Increase the price and found a carrier. Pick up took a week longer than I anticipated. Vehicle arrived at destination on time once picked up and in excellent condition... All t... [ More ]
    Poster:JMikellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment from Chicago to Maine
    Review:Car was picked up on 14th June. The experience during pickup was very good and driver arrived within a day of the agreed on date. My concerns are more around delivery and customer service. The delivery was stated for 19th June. I called on 20th to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Wban
    Date:6/25/2014 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: great ervice.
    Review:grest job. very professionl, snd s truck driver who hsd wonferful manners. Will be using them in the future. Graham was my consultant, and goes above and beyond. much appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:M.Hatting
    Date:6/25/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good company - would use again
    Review:Amerifreight was a good vendor. The only problem was with my carrier, which is independent of amerifreight. However, I was very pleased with the customer service, even after hours while my I was waiting for the late carrier. These guys are legit... [ More ]
    Poster:ASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 10:11:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69