View 153,962 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,963th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2015 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.32% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: ALL HAIL AMERIFREIGHT!
    Review:The experience was fast and mostly painless. I say mostly because the first carrier to accept the pick up did not speak English and the communication barrier could not be breached. After several attempts to explain to their dispatcher and the driver,... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/3/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Review:I was well informed when car would be picked up and how the process worked. Ameri Freight worked with me with regards to location and timing needed. Ali was very helpful and kept me informed on the process [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: TES Transportation and Amerifreight are garbage
    Review:TES Transportation and Amerifreight are garbage. DO NOT USE. TES cannot even be found on the BBB site. The driver side rear quarter panel was scraped and dented. The driver side door had many new dings to the door panel, and the edge of the door had ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that our customer had a bad experience with the carrier we assigned to ship his vehicle. AmeriFreight only selects carriers who have a 95% and higher internal rating from more than 3000. Unfortunately accidents do happen and damage does occur. In this case we did submit the customer all the information needed to claim against the carriers insurance. Lecia, the agent who assisted this customer will help him in any way possible to get this resolved. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Accardo
    Date:11/2/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:My car was picked up promptly, arrived on time and with no damage. the AmeriFrieght representative was very helpful and constantly contacted the carrier when I had questions about delivery dates and times. Would recommend them over any company. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Daddy
    Date:11/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer!!
    Review:This was our second time using amerifreight and our experience was just as the first time very pleasant! We had to ship our car from Georgia to Arizona and we were in a rush to get it to arizona because of my husbands work. Our agent was very helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria DeraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: IL to AZ
    Review:Chicago to Phoenix, worked with Josh at AmeriFreight, would use them again. They were able to get a transport truck within a few days of inquiry. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/1/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport for Saturn Sky
    Review:AmeriFreight handled transport of my Saturn Sky from North Carolina to the San Francisco Bay area. They found a transporter within a day of when I initially contacted them. The car was picked up two days later and arrived at my house 8 days later. Ev... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Ed CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with Ameri Freight
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service by Ameri Freight and the subsequent carrier company they brokered with. Pickup and delivery were on time and no problems were encountered. Worked with ALi at Amerifreight and Randy at Franks and Parks Transport... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: responses to my inquiries were handled quickly
    Review:the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica EdenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Our experience with Anerifreight was wonderful. I felt comfortable and secure from the moment I spoke to the representative. I never felt pressured. They kept me updated on the pick up date. I called the delivery guy while my car was in route. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanee This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker/Fair Carrier
    Review:I worked with Brett Sheffield at AmeriFreight and found him to be friendly and very patient with the many questions I asked as a first time car mover. Brett located a carrier on the first day we had agreed to potentially ship the car (10/17) and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 6:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:AmeriFreight was excellent with their customer service, and walking us through the process. The pickup and dropoff occurred within the contracted time. The transport company that AmeriFreight used to pick up our car, American Mausoleum had difficult... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:My car was shipped on Monday Morning 6:30 am. It was good experience.. I was worried about my car shipping before I started the process but everything was great. You and the Driver "Kamol" (sorry if spelling is not corrrect) helping me what... [ More ]
    Poster:Balamurugan Sadhasivam
    Date:10/29/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Third time good performance with AmeriFreight
    Review:The customer service with AmeriFreight has been consistently excellent. They will willingly spend time with you answering questions and putting you at ease with the whole shipping process. I allowed plenty of time for vehicle pick up so that althou... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy and Expedient
    Review:Our family had a very quick move from Sacramento, CA. to Plano, TX. We chose to put our things in storage, book a flight for us (two parents, a baby, and 2 cats) and we had to schedule a car transport within 3 days time. AmeriFreight was very respo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jayson & NatalieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Classic service for classic car.
    Review:Transported our classic 1977 ElDorado, a very large, long and heavy sedan. Graham explained up front I had 30 percent chance of transport at the lowest rate offered. As no carriers came forward for the lowest quote, after a few weeks we increased ou... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: SO HAPPY!!
    Review:Great Experience! The car was picked up and dropped off exactly as promised, in perfect condition. Ali kept us continually informed about all the details and followed up to make sure all went well. Couldn't be more satisfied. Will definately use ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Ingrid WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: reliable
    Review:This is the second time I have used this company to transport my car. It is a dicey industry and when I found a company that was reliable I stuck with them. And, after I did call around to make sure I was getting a good deal they also turned out to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Herb H
    Date:10/28/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and Price Competitive
    Review:After leaving a message on Angie's List. I received a prompt reply. Original quote was $1195 for Economy Saver, which would have been a 15 day pickup window. They also offered other rates. I went with a higher rate which guaranteed pickup in 3 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert H.
    Date:10/27/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Pick up and delivery was well detailed and got the car in good condition on the right time. Ali, was the primary contact at Ameri Freight and she was really good in explaining things and handled the job very well. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AnishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight OK, discount shipper
    Review:Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert RodgersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight from California to Kentucky
    Review:Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and thi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Worry Free Service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Job got done
    Review:The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopp... [ More ]
    Poster:SUSANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth As Silk
    Review:Amerifreight was outstanding! Not only was I moving from San Diego, CA to Wilmington, NC…so across the country one coast to the next but I had also purchased a brand new car. I heard horror stories about transporting cars and I must say this wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:10/23/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: F250 Transport from Az to Pa w/ Amerifreight
    Review:I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truc... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy process with straightforward information
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transp... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Dave G.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and efficient service!
    Review:They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Carrier OLD and RUSTY
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were s... [ More ]
    Poster:LawsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: wonderful company
    Review:I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:10/22/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and friendly
    Review:Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan McGuireThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: A royal ride for a Rolls Royce
    Review:Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Wolfe
    Date:10/22/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: VW Bus and BMW transport
    Review:Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Cunningham
    Date:10/22/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time Happy customer.
    Review:I used Amerifreight twice, both for cross country moves between Florida and California, and I have not found anything to complain about both the times. Second time moving, from Florida to California, Ali was my primary contact person at Amerifrei... [ More ]
    Poster:PV
    Date:10/22/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: As Good as it Gets!
    Review:As first-time shippers of a vehicle, we just used AmeriFreight to ship a vehicle from NY to CA. After doing some extensive online research and reading about other people's experiences with shipping vehicles, we were a bit nervous about the process, ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jim This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: From CA to MA
    Review:The overall experience for a first time user of car-shipping service is OK to satisfactory. The car is delivered on time (7-8 days from northern CA to Boston area, MA) even though the pick up time is delayed to 11:15pm from 7-8pm.The real surprise p... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:WinstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Transport of my Vehicle
    Review:I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest q... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Steven BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User and Great Service!
    Review:I called and spoke with Graham. He was very upfront about the Costs and how the industry worked. I had negotiated a price that was $850 and that was not the lowest I had seen on the site. I was flexible on timeframes but the quote would not ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Paul SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Thankful
    Review:They maintained good contact. They made sure the job got done and I saw that commitment. I am very thankful for them. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheila
    Date:10/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Review:The service I got was over the top, very happy with every aspect of the of the shipment. I will use you next time. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Hoskins
    Date:10/21/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I reviewed the internet for hours before choosing an auto transport company. I am so glad that I did. I chose this company from the reviews of an independent company and they all seemed to be genuine. I definitely made the right choice. Lecia answere... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Review:For start to the end of pacing the order every thing was smooth with very minimum communication. The vehicle was picked up and devileredd on time and also they found the carrier with in 2 hrs of conforming my order. [ View ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:10/21/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:I have to get my mid size SUV new car to be shipped from Tampa\Fl to FW\ Tx. I requested for an online quote from the company official portal with deliver by date given and for which I received a response stating I will get a quote in 12 hrs else... [ More ]
    Poster:Guest
    Date:10/21/2014 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mala
    Date:10/20/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transaction
    Review:I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:Vitaliano MicheliniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent. [ View ]
    Poster:BrigitteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Upon calling this company I went with them because they gave me the lowest quote to begin with, then when you confirm you want to use their services they ask if they can bump your quote to $200 more I agreed well I was originally quoted $1145 I figur... [ More ]
    Poster:ErnestoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: My Experience With AmeriFrieght
    Review:I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jan CorcoranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, clean delivery, short notice.
    Review:Our transport had some special pickup instructions that were handled professionally. The overall experience was positive. The only thing that was difficult is that there was very short notice (3-5 hours) given as to when the carrier would be making t... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:The price was reasonable for a cross-country transport and everyone involved was very patient and helpful. The driver picked up my car right down the road from where I live and made it a quick and painless process. It was delivered to my apartment ab... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Emma GrosjeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 6:57:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75