View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2067 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.79% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I contacted them to get a quote and they came back with one that was hard to fill. In their defense the location was a bit out of the way and they warned me it might take time to fill so I agreed to up the price. Overall the service was decent to... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service and reliable partner
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car for the first time and had a short window to do so. Amerifreight jumped on my request immediately and found a reliable, honest transport company to relocate my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard FortierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: I was surprised! Not what I was expecting.
    Review:This is the third time I ship my car cross-country. My last two times, using other companies, the experience was disappointing to say the least. So I was ready for a rough time this third attempt... but I was surprised... When I contacted AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert G.
    Date:1/2/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Move of Car
    Review:We moved from Maryland to California. My car was in good shaper when it arrived, and the driver was courteous and helpful. They did a good job, and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Vince StameuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car pickup
    Review:My husband and I were so impressed with how smoothly and professionally our car transport went. We chose Amerifreight because of the reviews and we were not disappointed. We would definitely use them again . [ View ]
    Poster:HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Review for AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Graham provided great results in a short period. I was in a bind with little turnaround time and the holidays and he took the time needed to help. Excellent company and customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:KimPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2013 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service, Quick Service
    Review:This was the first time i was shipping my car. I was really confused as there were too many options available on the internet. I picked them because of a recommendation from a friend and choosing them proved to be a good decision. Their represen... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Vaibhav SrivastavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2013 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1979 Ford F150
    Review:AmeriFreight took the worry out of my move by explaining to me how the entire shipment process worked. Additionally, when I was unable to be there by the time the vehicle was to be delivered they arranged storage at an extremely low price which allow... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Experience
    Review:Our jeep was picked up about 4 days after the first available date but arrived to the destination before I thought. Overall was a quick and easy process. [ View ]
    Poster:TrentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent personal service
    Review:AmeriFreight's agent, Graham, was a pleasure to deal with. He discussed all options with me and paid attention to my particular needs. The trucking company he obtained, INJ Inc. arranged convenient pick-up and delivery. Communication was ideal. Amaz... [ More ]
    Poster:stan lichtmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Transported
    Review:This shipment may have been complicated by the fact that I added an additional car to the shipment after first contracting with the company for a single car shipment. I have no issues with AmeriFreight as they did their job of finding me a shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Amerifreight and Jessica were very helpful. this was the first time I have had a car transported. Jessica answered all my questions and explained the ins and outs of the having my car transported. she kept me updated as to pick up and delivery. t... [ More ]
    Poster:bill galvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Needed more detail up front
    Review:Was quoted an original transport price of $710 but the only bid received by a truck driver to transport my tiny Yaris was over $1000. I would have liked to have that knowledge up front. The estimated quote that I first received was more than 25 perce... [ More ]
    Response:We do apologize to our customer for not being able to ship his vehicle at the original quoted price. It is, however, important that we elaborate more on how we do business and try our best to serve our customers. AmeriFreight always try to negotiate the best possible rate for any shipment, depending on a customer's needs. This customer chose our economy saver rate. We explicitly explain to our customers that they must have time and patience if they want to ship at the economy saver rate. Those who have a more flexible schedule benefit greatly from this rate, but customers with time restrictions are always urged to select a more premium rate in order to give a more accurate price quote. [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne BriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:this company was prompt, easy to deal with. they answered all my questions in a timely manner. when i was ready to ship, my car was loaded within 4 hours! pretty impressive [ View ]
    Poster:morgan
    Date:12/29/2013 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Making It Work
    Review:I'd like to thank Graham Turner for working to help get my car shipped back home. We kept running into the issue of the carriers wanting to deliver my vehicle early, but I would not be there to sign. Graham stepped in to sign as well as held my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Review:GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION! This was my first time hiring a broker in order to ship a car. I had an excellent experience with Graham who was very responsive and upfront throughout the whole process. Graham was able to locate a carrier wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Process
    Review:I selected this freight company because of their BBB rating as well as the seller's feedback on the company. The seller subscribes to a freight rating database. Overall the experience was above average. However, the two issues that I had were the ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Reviewed Every Company for three months before picking "AMERIFREIGHT"
    Review:Too many bad story's about vehicles transport companies having issues. After three months of research it was a no brainer to pick AMERIFREIGHT. if you want your car transported professionally, then do like I did and choose AMERIFREIGHT. The first ... [ More ]
    Poster:William Hart
    Date:12/27/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Review:The process went very well, Jessica and my truck driver were very responsive. It came on time, the driver was easy to reach, and was in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Burns McKinney
    Date:12/27/2013 10:55:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was on time! Delivered my car in the correct amount of time. Definitely recommend using this service! Driver communicated well and was very helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:Sara gluskerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was fast,economical, no hassle, excellent service door to door. I had a great experience and highly recommend anyone to not hesitate to use this company! If I ever need to do this again , I will definitely use this company again. I w as shopping... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr.CB
    Date:12/26/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Interesting experience
    Review:I felt like I always needed to call amerifreight. They didn't communicate very well. The driver was worse. He never ever called me and every time I called him he said he would "be there in about three hours" which became a running joke.... [ More ]
    Response:We sincerely apologize to this customer for the difficulties caused by the carrier. We also apologize for any lack of communication on our part. At Amerifreight, we make communication with customers a top priority, and we feel that it truly sets us aside from others in the industry. Our freight agents are always very busy serving customers and will respond as soon as they have news on a shipment. We never deem any order less important than another. We do value every single comment our customers make and will learn from this incident to ensure that future customer experiences are the best they can be. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Review:I had a good experience working with Graham. The Amerifreight company process as far as sending a car is a little confusing at first. Graham did a old job at explaining what each document was and helping me understand what the best route for me was. [ View ]
    Poster:JadeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Open communication
    Review:We are very pleased with AmeriFrieght and the service they provided. From the moment I made inquiries on the phone and online chat with Jessica who was friendly and knowledgable - she provided me with the comfort I needed to transport my car across ... [ More ]
    Poster:TannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Everything went well. The driver was a little late late on both ends but city traffic caused the delays. [ View ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: California Dreamin'
    Review:Heading to/from California? Attention parents and their college students spending a semester interning in Los Angeles...and everyone pursuing their dreams in the entertainment industry! There are so many preparation details, but here's one that is s... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Rescue of Car from Bankrupt Repair Shop
    Review:My Porsche 911 was stuck at a repair show which went Bankrupt in CA - Opening hours were severely restricted and I needed to get my car out of there ASAP. Graham found a carrier fast at a good price and the car was rescued within 2 days and moved acr... [ More ]
    Poster:LarsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: As advertised
    Review:This was my first time using a carrier to transport my vehicle so I was nervous. I did alot of research on landed on Amerifreight. The conversation I had with Jorge Cruz was great and I felt my car would be safe. Everything was on schedule and I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:aj
    Date:12/25/2013 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Communication was good during the life cycle of the experience, including understanding the arrangement, identifying a carrier and price, discussing pick-up and then drop-off with the carrier. This made us feel that our car was in good hands. [ View ]
    Poster:David Hansen
    Date:12/24/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Review of vehicle shipment
    Review:My vehicle's shipment was very good. They have a great customer service. My car was actually delivered earlier than the scheduled date of delivery. I appreciate everything that this service provided and I thank Jorge for the good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:P MalkounThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cutt-throat Business, Deceptive Practices
    Review:I did a lot of research to find a reputable company, and ultimately went with Amerifreight. Most of the people that I spoke with to get a quote would outright lie to me. I spoke with Jessica and she was mostly accurate in what she told me, offered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfireght Good Shipping Company Bad
    Review:Amerifreight was good, there were scratches on my car. My contact person at Amerifreight was informative about what to do, she kept in contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:12/24/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Jessica with AmeriFreight is AWESOME!!!!!
    Review:I had a horrible last time I shipped a vehicle across the country and as a result, I was very nervous about what I was going to run into this time around. I chose AmeriFreight this time around and Jessica was my agent. She was absolutely fabulous to ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamanthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: not amazing, but gets the job done
    Review:Things that did not go well: - I would call every few days to inquire about the status of my order, and every time was told that they would look into it, make some phone calls, and give me a call back. Never called me (except when a carrier was fina... [ More ]
    Poster:PhuongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Military move from Cali to SC
    Review:I have no complaints everything went perfect and the truck got to SC before schedule so I was able to pick up my car sooner then planned. My car was exactly how I left it I would work with amerifreight again any day! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: should change their name to super fast and affordable freight
    Review:I needed my 1964 chevy shipped quickly and affordably because I'm moving to college. I called them Saturday, they found a truck on Sunday, truck was picked up Monday at 0930 when they said they would arrive. I moved Wednesday and the truck arrived Th... [ More ]
    Poster:colby rohdeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Freight Broker
    Review:My overall experience using AmeriFreight as a broker was positive. The time to find a carrier was a little longer than expected, but my agent worked hard to find a carrier for me at a very fair cost. Additionally, the communication with broker was ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. HarperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Pretty Good!
    Review:Jorge was very helpful!! My only hangup is that after my car was delivered (late, which was understandable due to a blizzard in Chicago) my car battery did not work properly. Somehow the metal clamp that attaches to the battery had been removed &... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Jorge offered me a great experience through AmeriFreight. He was recommended to me by my friends who moved from Ohio to Montana a few months ago. My car was shipped from Ohio to Colorado. It was picked up on a Friday and delivered on Sunday mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Fantastic!
    Review:This is the second and by far the best experience I have had transporting a car across the country due to a military move. The knowledge at AmeriFreight was showcased as they walked me through the process... Graham was my representative and a true pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:12/19/2013 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Experience
    Review:Here is my experience with shipping my car from Maryland to California. I originally contacted Ship A Car Direct to ship my car and arranged a Friday pickup date. As my pickup date grew closer, I did not hear from the company as to whether my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: First Timers with Great Experience
    Review:We were nervous using a shipping company for a move from Texas to northern California, but due to limited options, we went ahead and were very pleased with the overall service. We chose AmeriFeight because of the online reviews and BBB ratiing. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:H.BruinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:Paid the deposit and confirmed the order on the 2nd, and heard back fairly quickly. Pickup date was set for the 7th and heard from AmeriFreight on the 13th. However, from there it is down hill. I was bombarded with calls and an email while I was talk... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize to our customer for falling below his expectations. We pride ourselves on having excellent communication between our customer service agents and our customers. We explain to each of our customers that choosing to ship at the economy rate requires a more open schedule for pick up and delivery dates. We do, however, have several priority shipment options for those who may have time constraints. Though no broker can guarantee that their process is 100% accurate, we can proudly say that we have saved numerous customers substantial amounts of money by keeping their rates much lower than other companies offer. [ view ]
    Poster:RoryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Amerifreight is an excellent company you can rely on.All I can say is thank you so much to Graham and of course to Bob for their help in moving my two cars multiple times.They deserve to have bonuses because of their excellent services.Anyone still s... [ More ]
    Poster:Renato De Las Penas
    Date:12/19/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Seeing RED! (and that's a GOOD thing!)
    Review:From start to finish, this was a flawless experience! Jorge worked diligently to get a carrier for a "less-than-desirable" route (pick up and delivery points were not in major hub cities). He also called periodically with updates and to ch... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: An easy fix after a change of plans
    Review:After I had to change my pickup date at the last minute, Jorge went above and beyond to work with the contracted driver to have my pick up date changed to fit my needs. Also, the driver was very helpful and agreed to meet me without much notice in or... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good coordination, but bad company in CA
    Review:Rachel did an excellent job coordinating, and even refunded $100 of their fee when the more expensive carrier refused to come within 15 miles of my home. The driver selected was great and readily available for progress reports as he went coast to coa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Around the world in a day!
    Review:First of all, I would like to point out that I was able to quickly and easily arrange shipment for my vehicle while I was deployed halfway around the world in Aghanistan. I found their website online and was immediately impressed with the reviews tha... [ More ]
    Poster:DeannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 8:03:00 AM
    Subject: Never Happened
    Review:After waiting and waiting for them to try to find trucking company to ship my car from Virginia to California, I finally gave up and found another company to do it instead. I cancelled my order and indicated that I needed my deposit, which was paid i... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that we were unable to have better success in finding a carrier for this customer's vehicle. We did, however, ensure that his refund was processed in a timely fashion. Our goal is to find a carrier for each and every customer’s vehicle within their allotted time frame, but occasionally, due to difficult pick up or delivery locations, we are unable to meet their deadlines. We do apologize for any inconvenience our customer experienced, and we strive to improve where we fell short. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/19/2013 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Florida Shipment
    Review:My overall experience shipping my car was good. I originally submitted a request online and received a quote within 24 hours. I later called to get more information on the quote and process. While I didn't get a response from my initial call, I fo... [ More ]
    Poster:TR JenkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 7:29:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75