View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,769th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Can't wait? Amerifreight!
    Review:I was very nervous and skeptical about locating a trustworthy company to help me move my son's car from California to New Jersey. After speaking with at least 6 different carriers, it was Jorge, at AmeriFreight who responded with professionalism and... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:DebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with service from Jorge
    Review:This review is to basically appreciate the sincere support that I received from Jorge. He helped me at a time when I had very little hope of getting my car shipped. He went out of his way by reducing his proper share just to enable me with the needed... [ More ]
    Poster:wasiulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Communication: Company dates and times didn't match 3rd party freight company. 1. Car not picked up on date or time scheduled. I do have to give kudos to the person that answered the phone after hours to try to help. 2. When vehicle was picked... [ More ]
    Poster:RDunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Nice and reliable!
    Review:Pick up driver worked around our steep driveway and quickly loaded the car in the three laned street in front of our home, without too much traffic disruption. Delivery driver met me at an alternative location (rental car dropoff site) and made sure... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AtlantaDebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and quality shipping
    Review:This was the first time I have used this service and it took the time for me to full understand and choose a best transport agency. I researched, spoke with and reviewed numerous companies that were supposed to be helpful and want my business. They w... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Shiva
    Date:12/9/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a decent experience
    Review:My wife reported difficulty getting our car picked up (15 minute heads up two days in a row). Car arrived on time and in good shape for being on an open trailer. Car antenna was stolen though. Overall a decent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:dmingoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Achieved.
    Review:Jessica was extremely helpful on all aspects of the situation. She answered all questions, promptly acquired a carrier for delivery and was perfectly clear on all details in regards to the delivery of my vehicle. The carrier was extremely helpful, ho... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:My first auto shipping experience, from MA to CA, was an unpleasant learning experience so I was not prepared for the ease of doing business with AmeriFreight. They did what they said they would do and delivered when they said they would! They st... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2013 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Jorge and Amerifreight!
    Review:This was my second time every shipping a car across the country. In my experience I would say that Amerifreight was just awesome! The process was smooth and effortless. I had a flight to catch the same day, my car was picked up and I needed my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AsharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2013 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my BMW
    Review:Good Customer Service. Cheaper rates. On Time Delivery and Excellent handling. Shipped in 3 days. I would definitely use it again. I recommend others too. [ View ]
    Poster:Shiva
    Date:12/7/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California Transport
    Review:I am pretty satisfied with AmeriFreight. I would use them again. Jessica found a carrier fast and answered all my questions about the transport process. The only downsides were my car arrived very dirty, but I guess this is expected after going throu... [ More ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: No Jive Turkey!
    Review:We needed our car picked up the week before Thanksgiving and delivered ASAP so we had it by Thanksgiving Day. Amerifreight gave us a great deal and found a carrier who was able to pick and deliver the car right when we needed it. I'm a very satisfied... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Faris
    Date:12/6/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't deliver on original estimate and haven't refunded my deposit
    Review:Started as responsive and friendly. When it became clear they couldn't meet anywhere close to their estimate I cancelled and requested refund of my deposit. Totally unresponsive - finally had to involve my bank in a formal dispute after more than 60 ... [ More ]
    Poster:RJ
    Date:12/6/2013 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Driver
    Review:Both AmeriFreight and BMI Transport were fantastic. Jorge was fast and efficient in finding me a driver at a very reasonable rate. The carrier himself, Eli, was also fantastic. He washed the car and even picked me up from the airport in it. Not t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich G
    Date:12/6/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Rocks! They really do!
    Review:They must have teleported my car from Miami to San Francisco because it got here fast and in perfect condition! Both of Amerifreight's offices are pleasant to deal with, and you get to talk to real nice people: not some automated system. The truck dr... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: From sunny California to cold Wisconsin!
    Review:My son is finishing his education in a different state (Wisconsin) and recently bought a brand new car for his birthday. So we needed to get his car across the country for minimal cost. We tried a lot of carriers and got different quotes ranging from... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivian MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:I would use their services again............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai
    Review:The vehicle arrived on time and without damage. Bob is awesome to deal with! The staff from the company who actually did the vehicle transportation was a little difficult to understand. However, all the personnel at Amerifrieght was always availabl... [ More ]
    Poster:D.Kim
    Date:12/5/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the truth...
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was honest and straight forward from the beginning which I find well, hard to find anymore. He gave me the target pricing of $2,000 as well as a range to expect for shipping both my car and SUV. He let me know the more flexibl... [ More ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: St Louis to Portland
    Review:I had never shipped a car before. I was nervous both about the price and the risk involved. My car is pretty new. Well Bob and Amerifreight helped make the whole experience very pleasant. He was extremely knowledgable and courteous when explaining my... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruben AyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased customer
    Review:I was very pleased overall with my car shipping and AmeriFreight. As a first time car-shipper I was extremely nervous to ship my car cross-country, but Jorge at AmeriFreight was very professional and informative along the way. I was stuck at work whe... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Review:Had a great experience. Called and spoke with Bob. He explained everything and was very professional. It was a pretty seamless experience. Driver called within a week and told me when he would pick it up. It was picked up on time and delivered early.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: solid job
    Review:This is the second time I have had to transport my car across the country for work between California and Texas. The first time I was able to go with a direct service and had a great experience. That company had no availability during my window, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle as they were used by the federal government and military in their moves. When I contacted the company, the process involved in moving my car from Virginia to California was explained in detail and followed... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:12/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:The Amerifreight representative was very helpful throughout the entire process. I will use the same process for all of my transportation needs going forward. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:12/4/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: My First Time was a Home Run!
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before and while I was a nervous wreck the entire time - Graham was patient with my calls and questions. In the end, the pick up was smooth. The driver was pleasant. The delviery went smooth as well - they called and... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Review:All round great experience. Highly recommend. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Driver was very nice and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:12/4/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a van without a hitch
    Review:AmeriFreight made picking up and shipping my 1976 Chevy van painless, and easy. A couple of calls were all that was needed to set things up with a reasonable shipping cost, and after picking up the van in Seattle, it was delivered to my driveway in A... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a van without a hitch
    Date:12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: honda accord from AZ to NY
    Review:The service of Amerifreight is really outstanding... Their drivers are trustworthy and most importantly timely available... I was updated about the progress on the go and the diver was extremely courteous and well experienced. Bob did an amazing j... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Jimmy
    Date:12/4/2013 6:36:00 AM
    Subject: Completely reliable
    Review: Of course I was skeptical of shipping my car at the beginning. I had never done such a thing before and I had to do research before making a decision. In my case, the things I read online and then the conversation that I had with Graham on the phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Domingo
    Date:12/3/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car shipping
    Review:I shipped my Honda Accord from Florida to California with AmeriFreight and worked with their broker Bob. It was my first experience ever shipping a car and after reading many reviews online about scams, I was very skeptical with any company. AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AnhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Take ur money and go somewhere else
    Review:My review probably would not see a day light and if I can say smth that would be Take your money and go somewhere else. My carrier was great, on time, easier communication. Totally would recomend, But amerifreight representative Jorge...hmmm... First... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CA $1140 insured
    Review:Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful in transporting my Camaro from Sneads Ferry, NC to Upland, CA. They kept in contact with me throughout the move. Once a driver picked up my bid for the order, I was contacted immediately via email and c... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan GaytanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after spending a considerable amount of time researching different carriers through the different carrier review websites. While there are many that carry 5 star ratings, the fact that Amerifreight was rated at the top of there ... [ More ]
    Poster:James ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: Texas-Georgia
    Review:I had Jessica as my agent and she found a carrier within the first thirty minutes of my order, although that carrier had made a mistake and was unable to pick up my vehicle the Amerifreight team worked hard to find a new carrier as soon as they possi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dylan James Hooker This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Kansas to Cal
    Review:The move was fine and on time. The car was duty which was to be expected and within the parameters negotiated. [ View ]
    Poster:Devon Kennedy
    Date:12/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Kansas to Cal
    Poster:Devon Kennedy
    Date:12/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Great
    Review:The overall experience was great. I was a worried that the car wouldn't ship before Thanksgiving, but they were able to pick it up and get it home in a matter of days from requesting and shipper to delivery. [ View ]
    Date:12/2/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory experience
    Review:I was very hesitant about shipping my vehicle based on the research I had done and the negative experiences of many individuals. I choose Amerfreight because they did have a good rating with the BBB in conjunction with their transport review rating.... [ More ]
    Poster:CeeCeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I had to ship my son's car from California to New York with only a 3-4 day window for the car to be picked up. Bob at AmeriFreight was extremely helpful and informative and assured me that the car would be picked up by the deadline I had given him a... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy R
    Date:12/1/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport review
    Review:It took them a while to find me a carrier, but they were nice and they were able to help me. My car got there sooner than expected. I just wish the driver would stay in contact throughout the journey, but I had to keep calling him instead. Everyone w... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmen RamirezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: What a Relief
    Review:Having never used a transport service, I did my homework and researched online. I foolishly signed up for an option to receive multiple quotes, which then clogged up my inbox. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight and Y&R Transportation. AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Review:Rachael with Amerifreight was terrific. She was extremely helpful and courteous and helped me find a driver in a manner of minutes. Joe Urbano of Urban Transports and did the job. He picked up and delivered the car right on time and was very easy to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard BurnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Broker good, shipping company ehh
    Review:Amerfreight was prompt with finding me a carrier that would make my shipment for as close to the quoted price as possible. However, the carrier did not keep in contact with me about pick up and drop off and I had to keep calling them to see where th... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay Hall
    Date:11/30/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Bob with Amerifreight was fantastic. The price was fair, the vehicle was picked up on the date requested, and delivered on the exact date estimated once it was picked up. The SUV arrived in perfect condition and the driver was helpful. I'd use them... [ More ]
    Poster:Brady MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: order #940033663-QX

Review:We needed to move our truck from Whidbey Island, WA to San Diego, CA. I chose Amerifreight because they had excellent reviews. The quote given was reasonable ($545), so I paid the deposit f $250. Jessica was issued as our shipping agent. Jessica wasn... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: very clear terms and conditions
    Review:Good thing is they tell you that they are a broker and they will find a carrier for you, their terms and conditions are clear, their charge was about the average [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud ElbeheryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Review:I called a week before my expected delivery date and gave one week window period. I was worried that my vehicles would not be delivered on time as I was flying out of town at the end of my window period. Fortunately Jessica found me a carrier on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Edvin
    Date:11/29/2013 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Snowbird
    Review: The world of car transporters is vast and complicated. AmeriFreight is not a transporter, but a broker... so they reduce the complication to something that the average guy can manage and trust. A designated Customer Service Contact person for my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 9:08:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74