View 149,416 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,417th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: From New York to Georgia in three days
    Review:We were moving to GA from NY and needed one of our cars transported. Our moving company suggested we contact Amerifreight, which proved to be a very good idea. Amerfreight was able to arrange pickup within two days of contact, and the car was deliv... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill LevensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:i had no problems with this company the were quick and responsive everything was on time as they stated... ........................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:kmartinez
    Date:11/9/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Review:I researched on Google to locate a broker and chose AmeriFreight. I initially contacted the broker by phone requesting a quote for shipping two vehicles from Florida to Illinois. After relaying the specifics of my vehicle transport requirements, Je... [ More ]
    Poster:R. KlewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Auto transportation first timer
    Review:AmeriFreight proved an excellent and prompt service. After weeks of research online, I was convinced to choose them and was able to talk my hubby about using them instead of driving 39 hours which meant spending at least 3 days on the road from CA ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:G. WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:The entire process was outstanding from the initial contact with Rachel, pick-up and final delivery in Delray Beach, FL. Outstanding customer service and communication from both Rachel and the driver. My Toyota Camry was delivered in perfect condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Lew S
    Date:11/9/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Long distance transport made easy
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made this long transport, Wenatchee, WA to Macon, Ga, a smooth, easy and worry-free process. I was kept informed during the whole process. My calls were answered promptly. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott McCardelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: I would use them again for sure!
    Review:I was new to the whole car shipping thing, but after I talked to Bob I had a good understanding. He was patient, honest, and explained things well. I appreciated that he informed me that the price point I chose was going to take a lot longer than w... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley HammondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:The company was great, Rachal Dixon was very nice and helpful, the driver was nice and very good at his job. I was happy with the whole job. 5 stars all the way. I thing everyone should hire this company to ship their auto. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn Klauwers
    Date:11/8/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-Up / Delivery Committments
    Review:Though Jorge provided excellent customer support, I was very disappointed in the lack of accountability and commitment by the actual transporter. They were 5 hours late picking up the vehicle for shipment, and not only did the delivery take 14 days a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob BadgerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wished I'd picked them from the start
    Review:2 shipping companies hired and fired, and two months later, I finally found Amerifreight. Dealing with such an oversize vehicle I was really skeptical about the estimated delivery time but surprisingly enough it was picked up and delivered on the exa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:11/7/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping
    Review:Very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely take advantage of their services again. The pick up and drop off were seamless with very good communication throughout the transaction.. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry SandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Worked well
    Review:The process was pretty easy. I was satified with service. They were able to bring the car to near the airport when I landed. [ View ]
    Poster:VanessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Gets the job done right
    Review:I had to relocate from the west coast to the east coast for the first time, and was very apprehensive about shipping my car, especially reading so many bad reviews online. After getting a few quotes, which ranged from $800 to $1200, I ultimately chos... [ More ]
    Poster:Steph LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Best transport yet great service and great communication! Communication was awesome never had a problem with not receiving a call back when I left a message. delivery of the vehicle was great driver was very nice and very helpful with my questions! [ View ]
    Poster:Meagan
    Date:11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was great
    Review:Overall the experience was positive. There was a bit of miscommunication with Amerifreight initially when I requested my order be placed on hold prior to the available pick up date and soon after cancelled the hold prior to the pick up date. It seeme... [ More ]
    Poster:Shon LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Virgina to Cali
    Review:I shipped my small SUV from VA to CA in late October. I ended up paying $300 more than my initial quote from Amerifreight, but fortunately the final paid amount was on par with other quotes I received so I didn't save money, but it didn't cost me any... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: A good service; slightly more expensive than expected.
    Review:All in all I'm happy with Amerifreight's service. My representative was friendly and helpful as was the person who actually delivered my car. The only thing about the service that was unexpected is that they could not meet the quote they initially ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:11/6/2013 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:This company has exceptional service and I'd use them again if I had to. From the beginning to the end, they were friendly and easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry AugustineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good Budget Transport
    Review:Cheap. Fast. About what I expected. If I paid the big bucks for this job, I would have been disappointed, but for the money, good value. [ View ]
    Poster:SethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Corvette across country
    Review:Rachel was very accommodating and on top of the job because when they went to pick up the vehicle the first time the battery was dead. I was notified, but being so busy with the move I forgot all about it. I had to have the battery replaced and I fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori ElwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Well done!
    Review:Heard about these guys from a friend who used them successfully. I was very happy with the service and would use them again if needed. I'd also suggest them to anyone looking to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: carrier
    Review:I was a first time user and it went smoothly. from the intial contact thru the delivery it was painless [ View ]
    Poster:steve adamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy delivery across the country
    Review:I spoke to the man who would be taking my car and we agreed through Amerifreight that Friday was a the day to pick up. He called back later and asked if he could pick up a day earlier, usually this wouldn't be a problem, but between moving, packing a... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen LoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Review:I have used vehicle shipping services from other company's before and I was not exactly thrilled that I was going to have to go through the process of shipping my vehicle again because I was never really comfortable or satisfied with the process. W... [ More ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Zaza is a great driver!
    Review:Zaza is the driver who picked up our car from Pennsylvania and dropped off at my uncle's place in California. First of all, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to pick up my car myself at the delivery location but Zaza made everything easy an... [ More ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: auto transfer by open carrier
    Review:AmeriFreight is a broker that works with to arrange transportation, in my case a car. Customer service was very good, knowledgeable. Cost was on the high side, expect to pay an added incentive to get your car transferred quicker. Since they hire a tr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:BMWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was very positive. They were very professional and worked with us through a very difficult situation. The contracted driver was very professional as well and kept in contact from pick-up to drop-off. I would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Dexter PopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Like clockwork...
    Review:I worked with Jorge on moving two cars in an enclosed carrier from rural Massachusetts to Palm Springs, CA. Timing was important. Jorge arranged pick up and delivery within the desired five day windows - no problems. I was able to pick up both ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert G
    Date:11/5/2013 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I would use AmeriFreight again because setting up everything was painless. I had an actual person to talk to instead of a computer program. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle Seissler
    Date:11/5/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Transport: Fast and Safe
    Review:I have heard about AmeriFreight from my friend, who has recently shipped his car with AmeriFreight too. My car was shipped from PA to CA. It was picked up on Thursday morning and arrived on Sunday afternoon. It is so fast and safe. I am 100% satisfi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:jelynessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Contact shipper directly. I paid Amerifreight $300 to find me someone to ship my car. And they took two week to find them. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff KlenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good service
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight, and I would definitely go back again. Both times (once from Colorado to Michigan, this time from Alabama to Michigan) were pretty painless and on-time. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Shippment
    Review:The overall process went pretty smoot with rachael dixon, very helpful returned my calls and emails. Pick up was very easy, the truck driver was nice, professional and professional. D&K express was the company Drop off was just as easy, met him... [ More ]
    Poster:BillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: 64 impala pickup
    Review:Bob customer service was excelent and friendly the whole 7 day car trip, constant contact with driver. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Higinio Barraza
    Date:11/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my truck
    Review:The 2 men that picked up my truck were great. I would use these again, they took great care. The girl in the office was helpful and very nice. I would call again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn KlauwersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt worry free service
    Review:The driver arrived earlier than scheduled and did a thorough walk around. Talked/walked me through the process and even arrived a day earlier which helped a lot. Right on my doorstep i might add. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly CovingtobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Virgina to California
    Review:I used Amerigreight to find a driver for my small SUV from northern Virgina to southern California. I knew over a month in advance that I was moving, and promptly engaged Amerifreight because their qrote was about $300 cheaper than the multiple other... [ More ]
    Date:11/5/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Transport
    Review:This was my first time transporting/shipping a car. My car needed to get shipped from New Jersey to Missouri. I did a lot of research and finally settled with Ameri-Freight. They had good reviews from many different sources. Bob was our broker who... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:11/5/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: on time and safe and sound delivery
    Review:Hi, My car was just delivered yesterday. It's great to have it. I went with AmeriFreight because of the ratings. It turns out it was a very good choice. I was asked if I was willing to pay 200.00 more than I initially assumed because a carrier offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack VenbruxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:First time shipper of 6 month old high end car. From the time I called until the time the car was picked up was just one week. Car was delivered across country 6 days later. So from the time I placed order I had car delivered in less than two weeks. ... [ More ]
    Poster:mark mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I would recommend shipping your car w/ AmeriFreight. I have done this twice moving from Nashville to San Diego. Although it may seem pricey to ship your car w/ moving. It totally avoids the headache of driving in unpredictable weather, the stress o... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Azure transport company transported my vehicle from Cleveland to Los Angeles. Thy were on time to get the vehicle, and on time delivering the vehicle. They were very friendly and were good about keeping the lines of communication open. I received my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tevis GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: From Boston area to Austin
    Review:I received the lowest quote from Amerifreight and having used them last year with success did not hesitate to sign on again. For whatever reason (maybe the low quote) it took a while to find a driver. I was under no pressure to get my car to Austin ... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth process eased my anxiety
    Review:Having no knowledge or experience in shipping a vehicle, Graham at Amerifreight made the process seem worry-free as he described the transaction from beginning to end with a great deal of confidence and knowledge. Price was fair and accurate, and res... [ More ]
    Poster:MicahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy and would recommend
    Review:From the first call, I was given all the information and had all my questions answered. It took a few days for a company to take the bid, and the cost went up $200 from what I was initially told, but it was still on the low-end for the prices I had b... [ More ]
    Poster:Deanna McDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippied from Arlington Hgts to Salisbary Maryland
    Review:Hi customer shipping was good .I was trying to search for car shipping my car for last month to salisbury .But no one shiiping company had any person goign to salisbury they were going to Maryland . My friend suggested amerifreight , they cona... [ More ]
    Poster:MayureshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:I was very nervous about transporting my 2013 Jeep Wrangler from California to Texas, but chose shipping in favor of putting the mileage on the car. After becoming overwhelmed with the vast number of Brokers online, I ended up choosing Amerifreight d... [ More ]
    Poster:M RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: My wife's hero!
    Review:After months of searching we finally found the car my wife was looking for- in Rhode Island. After our purchase we had to begin dealing with the hard reality that there aren't that many transports that leave Rhode Island headed for Mississippi. The n... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:* Good transport brokerage company * Was able to find a career in the given time frame * Car was shipped in good condition.. no issues.. [ View ]
    Poster:Karthick
    Date:11/4/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: car broker
    Review:Amerifreight got me a carrier reel fast and the cost was we talked about. I would use them again. carrier was 5 days late but I was not in hurry for the car [ View ]
    Poster:david w baileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2013 12:07:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73