View 165,492 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,493th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1618 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.71% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.29% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Prompt professional service
    Review:The carrier was flexible with respect to pick-up and delivery dates in order to meet our schedule. Service was prompt and professional. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Stan RaineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect experience
    Review:Dustin set everything up pretty promptly and was available to answer my questions both by phone and email. The transportation company that moved our two cars was equally attentive. This was the first time my roommate and I had moved our cars and I wa... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect experience
    Date:5/30/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Generally, it was good.
    Review:The price was expensive at the end. the first price was around 1000, but all was my error, because when I confirmed all the necessary information , their truck had left virginia(I waited 2 weeks and nothing happened so i decided to do it fast, that... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando Franco This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I never had one doubt from the second I called amerifreight. Great company! My car was available on Wednesday. The drive call an hour ahead and also 45 mins before he made it to me & my car got yo NV in 3 days too! Excellent service would differe... [ More ]
    Poster:ParisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt, Efficient, Reliable
    Review:No bad surprises. Received advance phone calls and follow ups to ensure everything went smoothly. From the time I contacted AmeriFreight to the time the car was delivered was barely more than 24 hours. [ View ]
    Poster:R KayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment Coast-to-Coast
    Review:First, the experience was top notch, and I would go through AmeriFreight again. I had never shipped a car before, so the whole procedure was new. My AmeriFreight agent, Jorge Cruz, explained all the nuances - and there are some - so that I underst... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond fast!
    Review:I worked with Dustin at Amerifreight. He was excellent, and was always available to answer any questions. He worked with me on my request and was flexible. At the end, the shipping was contracted to another company, but the service was excellent. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived in great shape
    Review:It was initially difficult to find a shipper; however, was finally able to get one just before I had to leave for new destination after increasing offer. Shipper that picked up vehicle was very professional and prompt. Vehicle arrived on specified da... [ More ]
    Poster:Camron Wipfli This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Amerifreight Car Transport
    Review:First of all I would like to thank Jessica Ferris for all of the honest information she gave me about transporting a car. There were NO surprises or secrets so I did not get frustrated when the bidding car transport company that actually took the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Customer Service
    Review:David was my main point of contact and he catered to my every need and made sure that all of my requests were answered. He was very knowledgeable and he made sure to explain all of the specific and important details that would keep me aware of the st... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin YThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Review:As I started looking into car shipping companies, It quickly became apparent how iffy the process could be. Many companies had bad reviews of terrible experiences. Amerifreight had the best, consistent, reviews so I decided to start with them and the... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Brian ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I called Ameri-Freight after reading several 5 star reviews. I initially thought this must either be a hoax or off the charts expensive, but after speaking with Graham, I was blown away. He was professional, helpful and worked quickly to find me the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time Transport Consistently Excellent!!!
    Review:After having the best experience with Ameri-Freight when we first transported our daughter's brand new Hyundai Elantra car from California to Louisiana, we felt confident that they would do a great job on the return transport trip. This second expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan P.
    Date:5/29/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Would highly recommend Amerfreight to anyone desiring to move a vehicle. They answered all questions and provided prompt, courteous service each time I called. Should I ever find myself needing to move any of my privately owned vehicles - I will be... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark AzelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Really like this company! Pick up/Delivery people are nice. After reviewing many car companies, we decided to go with AmeriFreight since the reviews are all so good! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:AngelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:My name is Kay Xiong. My order number is940047820-XE. I just use Amerifreight to transport my car from rockford, Michigan to Eureka, California. Amerifreight car transport is very good. It is easy to teal with them. I have been called many car tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car picked up and delivered on time
    Review:Jessica was very cordial and explained to me the process of delivery of the vehicle in great detail. The car was picked up and delivered on time. The price went up by a little from my intial estimate to help find a carrier quick. But, no complaints ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bimal
    Date:5/28/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Review:I heard the stories - mostly bad. I did my research. It took over a month. I settled on AmeriFreight because Graham answered the questions correctly. I have handled sales reps for over 40 years so I know when a rep is shooting the bull. He ever gave ... [ More ]
    Poster:LenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:AmeriFreight did a good job of meeting our dates and budget. It was also quite easy to use their website and their services. We had Dustin as our point of contact. We called a couple of times with some questions, but due to us calling from Califo... [ More ]
    Poster:Eero KeravuoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt Deliver. Good Communication
    Review:Transaction was easy to set-up. Communication was timely. Carrier delivered as promised- picked up on-time/delivered on-time. Cost was reasonable for expedited service. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike B.
    Date:5/28/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Professional on phone and kept us updated and offered suggestions as time for pick up approached. Did EXACTLY what they said. Way better experience for less cost than another company we used to get car shipped last year. Would use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Delivery IN to GA
    Review:2nd time I have used Amerifreight and I would use them again. Timely pick-up and delivery with frequent communication throughout the process. Great job, once again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom EichelbergerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 7:20:00 AM
    Subject: Made a stressful situation so much easier
    Review:I was already stressed out about my move that the thought of how I would get my car from all the way across the country literally gave me anxiety. I didn't know what to expect but David made the process very easy and simple. It didn't take too much... [ More ]
    Poster:BerniceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Shipping Woes
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle the entire premise was daunting to me. The vehicle was in a state I had never been to, and was being dropped off at my home when I was out of town on business making the logistics somewhat hectic. I first initiated cont... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping 4runner to San Jose from Atlanta
    Review:Overall Jorge was great, although I was a bit disappointed with the overall quote. It was a bit lower than competitors so I opted to reach out to this company. They weren't able to get it secured at the quotes rate and ended up costing me nearly $400... [ More ]
    Poster:KimiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NY
    Review:Everything went smoothly. It was a little but rush in the beginning. After the pick up date, Graham was able to find a carrier. Te pickup was accomplished quickly and professionally. I would use it again if I need to ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:TingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Super easy
    Review:I was nervous after reading all the reviews for different companies online, but that wasn't necessary. My car left and arrived pretty much on schedule without any problems. Graham found a carrier in less than an hour (and under the quote!) and my c... [ More ]
    Poster:AlysaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:In the end I was very satisfied. At first I felt rushed and treated like my questions were annoying. Graham didn't get back to me after I was told a certain day for pick up. Then after I kept calling everything fell into place and went smoothly. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony da silvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Review:Great experience ! Has some concerns shipping car cross country, but it was a professional experience that if the need occurs again I will use again. Car was delivered in same condition it left in and everyone is happy. [ View ]
    Poster:FredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: New York to CA
    Review:This was the 1st time shipping my car cross country from NY to CA and it was overwhelming with all the different companies out there calling with different quotes and fees. I had been looking online research about 3 months in advance before I had de... [ More ]
    Poster:TORYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Delivery
    Review:Cross country shipment took some time to find a carrier for the remote pickup location. Once this was done, the pickup was accomplished quickly and professionally. Jorge with Amerifreight stayed in contact throughout the process. The car was delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Average
    Review:It took a long time to find a carrier for my car. I guessed it was my fault for contacting them so late in the game. I was very anxious, because this was my first time shipping. They could have been more communicative about the whole process. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifright transport
    Review:Using Amerifright transport was a great decision, As a first time transporter I was very concerned about the safety of my car and timely delivery. Using Amerifright, my car delivered safely and right one time. I only wish it was less expensive. [ View ]
    Poster:Ejiro U
    Date:5/26/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight...Great, Unlimited Transportation...NOT So Great
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight. Due to my good experience the first time I chose to use them again. This time I had 2 vehicles to ship from AZ to NY. The Good: Graham was wonderful with explaining the process, answering questions and k... [ More ]
    Poster:HMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Comments re Recent Transaction
    Review:Contacted Amerifreight to move my son's car from Colorado Springs, CO to Vallejo, CA. I was given a quote of $1,195 (inclusive of AFTA) and an estimate of 3 days to move the vehicle. The moving company that handled the actual car transport is Elite F... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmelita Naraval for Joaquin NaravalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:I reached out to Amerifreight to assist me in moving my SUV from Cincinnati, Ohio to San Francisco, California. I was given a quote of $1,600 and an estimate of 5-7 days to move the vehicle. The company that the move was sub-contracted to was BUYA ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn CurranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service and Timely Shipping
    Review:After requesting a quote, Graham got back to me very quickly with multiple options and timelines. He was courteous and professional, and my vehicle was picked up and delivered on time in great condition with no hassle or unexpected issues. Would cer... [ More ]
    Poster:ColinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Picked up on time and delivered before time.
    Review:Graham was patient with me, my dates for transportation were not finalized till last minute. Didn't try to oversell. Actual delivery was not done by AmeriFreight but I am satisfied by my overall experience. If you know your pickup date 2 weeks in adv... [ More ]
    Poster:AnkurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient Transport from Boston to California
    Review:I had my Fiat 500 transported from my home in Boston to California. Since I had never used a transport company before, they were very helpful when answering all of my questions. My car arrived promptly and without damage. Also, they accommodated my p... [ More ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Everything went very smooth. The price ended up being 250.00 more than what I was originally quoted, but it's ok because I agreed to it before hand. [ View ]
    Poster:Leslie LoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and I was hesitant at first, but Dustin was very helpful and contacted me right away after inquiring for a quote. He thoroughly explained the process and answered all of my questions. I was contracted as soon as... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Review:I have a fast great experience with AmeriFreight. My driver was polite and on time. My contact at Amerifreight gave me all the information I needed. I would use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Laura BauerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:My car got here in one piece and AmeriFreight got the job done. The amount I paid was quite a bit more than the initial quote ($1050 vs $875) but the I don't think I could've gotten a lower price from another broker. The only hassle was that all my p... [ More ]
    Poster:J ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience for First-Timer
    Review:This was the first time I had ever used a car transport service, and AmeriFreight and Jessica were very helpful in multiple ways. The explanation of the bidding & payment process, the consistent & detailed communication on carrier status, and... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael KrispinskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Jessica was great and honest. I had been dupped before by a different shipping company, so I was very skeptical about using another brokerage service. Amerifreight exceeded my expectations and were great to work with. The driver, Anthony, was very fr... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Review:I must be honest reading through a couple of reviews online about vehicle transportation made me think twice about it. But I came across Amerifreight and my overall experience was fantastic. The whole process was explained to me thoroughly by Amerifr... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Auto Transport
    Review:The cost was high but the truck was an extended cab and it's running condition was limited. Graham was professional and scheduled a pickup the same day that I called to begin the process. Pickup was a bit late but there is a lot of traffic in my neck... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: nj to ca. fast service!!
    Review:service was fast and car arrived in excellent condition. my only gripe about amerifreight would be my customer service rep was exceedingly grumpy. it did not make for a pleasant experience speaking with her and her annoyance with all my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Kalli elliottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Only Way To Go!
    Review:This was my first time using a vehicle transport company and I was truly impressed! I did a ton of research and knew that I needed to be very selective and ask all the right questions. I was aware that there could be hidden fees and fine print that... [ More ]
    Poster:TammyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 9:35:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73