View 147,058 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,059th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I recently moved cross country from MI to Cali. We researched many car shipping companies, and there seemed to be mixed reviews on all of them, so I decided to go with Ameri frieght based on gut feeling. Iworked with Jorge and he was prompt and court... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Omar A.
    Date:10/9/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Received vehicle on time, but expensive and lack of communication
    Review:I received the vehicle on time. Customer service was friendly enough, but there was a lack of communication that was disappointing. At least one of my calls was not returned and there was confusion about the pickup time. This service is also expen... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:10/9/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping offers an incentive to submit a review, but this has not influenced my feedback. I have used car shipping services before for corporate moves, but the process was managed by a moving consultant and invisible to me. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, Efficient and Professional
    Review:for my first ever experience of using a hired vehicle transport, i am amazed at the ease and professionalism shown by our shipping agent Graham Turner. if anything, i didn't know what questions to ask, and the information that Graham emailed to me, ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Lysa Flemming
    Date:10/8/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review Of Amerifreight
    Review:Response to my questions and requests for information throughout the process from initial request to contract approval was done on a fairly timely basis. Explanations of services was good. When I expressed the desire to upgrade to the First Class lev... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn Hanson
    Date:10/8/2013 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight made a scary scenario a delightful experience!!
    Review:When I contacted Graham from AmeriFreight I was a little scarred of what to expect, was not sure how this whole process works and was afraid of being scammed. I must say it was very easy to set everything up. He gave me a good quote and the bid on th... [ More ]
    Poster:tatiana dThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Well-priced and helpful
    Review:I appreciated that when my original carrier bailed (first claiming scheduling issues, then claiming transmission problems with the truck), AmeriFreight was able to find me a new carrier within the day. They do their best to find the right carrier for... [ More ]
    Poster:BHawkins
    Date:10/8/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Class act to ship a classic truck
    Review:Professional and competent shipping company! Bob was expeditious getting my truck shipped. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:CheyneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2013 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and Quick
    Review:The carrier chosen by AmeriFreight was excellent. The carrier was very flexible with the time of pickup on the scheduled date. Also, he was very detailed and careful in inspecting the car, even when the sun had set and not much light. Plus, the da... [ More ]
    Poster:anna
    Date:10/7/2013 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: good experience with Jorge
    Review:Jorge worked on my order to get my car shipped from MA to Northen CA. The experience was good. It took a bit longer to allocate a truck to take my order, but Jorge was helpful during the process and the car was shipped with no problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:10/7/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Amerifreight!
    Review:I was weary about shipping my 1999 Chevy Tahoe because of all he horror stories I had read online, but Amerifreight made it all so easy! Just after I had received my quote and made my deposit on 9/18, I was contacted by Rachael, who put me in contac... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:10/7/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service for Stressed out Military Move
    Review:Jorge, made our PCS move across the US much easier by assuring that everything was handled and provided all the information we requested to insure, that we weren't being reeled in by a professional scam artist. Jorge provided constant reassurance tha... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Custom Jeep Transport
    Review:First experience with vehicle transport across country. Great communication and pickup/delivery. Rachel Dixon pleasure to work with. She will be moving jeep from MI to GA after our rock crawling event. Thanks for job well done. [ View ]
    Poster:Cleve
    Date:10/7/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Honest Broker
    Review:Of all the companies I contacted AmeriFreight offered the most transparent explanation of their process and the overall cost components. Quite satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/6/2013 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Such a great company
    Review:I put my order in two days before pick up, a gentleman named Jorge found me a carrier same day. Not only was the carried constantly in contact with me but also early with delivery! I will definitely be using this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected!
    Review:I have shipped cars a few times so I know what to expect from a transport company. I had called two companies that I had used before and was so disappointed by the attitude of their customer service people that I actually complained to a supervisor!... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen M
    Date:10/6/2013 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Recommand
    Review:Good job and prompt The car was picked up and delivered on time The driver also was nice and professionnal [ View ]
    Poster:DATE
    Date:10/5/2013 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: shipped
    Review:I called AMERIFREIGHT scheduling a pick up on the day before I needed my car to be shipped. Just got my car picked up. It was on time. they said that my car is gonna arrive on the 13th. Hopefully, they will deliver my car on time as well. As long as... [ More ]
    Poster:cenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2013 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight about shipping my Honda CR-V from Massachusetts to California. Jorge was the person that picked up. He was very friendly and courteous. He answered all of my questions and any concerns that I had. He also offered a good price... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:10/5/2013 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Poor carrier
    Review:Price and service by Amerifreight were good. MAS carrier was late with pickup and late with arrival with bad communication. Stole license plate frame. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Nordstrom
    Date:10/4/2013 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: We never thought transporting a car could be this easy!
    Review:We were stuck. Our third car was with our son, a graduate student in North Carolina. We needed the car back in Massachusetts for our daughter to drive herself to high school. With our busy work and school schedules, we weren't sure how to get the ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Rick & Joanne Powell
    Date:10/4/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Here's the Deal...
    Review:Like most of you, I filled out one of those forms online to get a quote to ship my car from OH to CA. Within a day my email and cell phone were inundated with quotes from dudes named Axel, Rod, Gauge, etc...On average the cost was $1250, however Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:LorrieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:The first company I was initially set up with backed out of the deal which meant having to find another one. The second company was charging more and took longer to deliver but in the end delivered my car in good shape and were always helpful when I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon
    Date:10/4/2013 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: I wouldn't use any other carrier ever again!
    Review:I've moved 3 times in the last 9 months, and have used Amerifreight every single time because they have simplified the process tremendously. They have taken out the hassel of moving across the country, and I couldn't imagine the process being any sim... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2013 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Worth their reputation!
    Review:I did your research for you on these guys. But in case you don't believe me, check with BBB and any other googling you can do on auto shipping and you'll see AmeriFreight is who you want. I wish the carrier had been better, but as far as finding one ... [ More ]
    Poster:A DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:The service professional is experience, carrier was great and they deliver the car in as is shape. Just paid little extra $ 200 from my original price quote. I really like the carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:Zahirul BhuiyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Auto Transport Service and Delivery
    Review:I had never transported a car before and was a bit concerned about just finding someone on the Internet. However, the website is great. All of the licensing information was visible and the agent was prompt and provided quick and efficient service. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Singer
    Date:10/3/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:Quick responses and awesome service! Fast and easy transportation! Everyone I spoke with and dealt with was very nice and resolved any issues immediately. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/3/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Across the Country
    Review:I shipped my car from California to New Jersey. The person who set up the transport was great. The company he contracted out to was not so great. They picked up my car on time, but after that I did not hear from them until I called amerifreight back ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/3/2013 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: not as good as their reviews here
    Review:delivered late and tricked me in to thinking I got a discount only to find out now that they will charge me unless I leave review here. It's deplorable! [ View ]
    Response:Contrary to many companies we do not try to hide the fact that we use incentives for customers to leave reviews. It takes valuable time from anyone to write an honest and fair review, and for that we do compensate our customers. The incentives are non conditional. We do not expect customers to only leave positive reviews to qualify for a discount. We build our reputation and our service quality on the reviews we receive from our customers. If a customer decides not to leave a review, the discount will then be cancelled and the full shipping rate will be payable. This is an option that the customer will have agreed on when placing the order. A customer can always refuse to leave a review prior to placing the order. It is always important that customers ensure they read and understand agreements that they sign. We try to be as clear and open as possible with all our dealings and communications with our customers. We apologize for any possible misunderstanding and will always try to improve our ways to explain the shipping process and the terms and conditions in a way that it is understandable and noted. [ view ]
    Poster:Nash2AusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Review on car pickup
    Review:Everything was professional. The car was brought back in the same condition it was picked up in and the staff was prfessional and polite. I would recommend this company to my friends and relatives. The company is also very good about returning phone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney RubinsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service to transport my car
    Review:It was excellent service, Bob was helpful and upfront with the cost, Carrier company was nice and driver also called to provide me the updates. My car was picked up one day before scheduled time and delivered a day before schedule. I would like to us... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajeev
    Date:10/3/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was hesitant going into this, especially after attempting to wade through the reviews of all the different shipping companies. But eventually I decided to try Amerifreight since they seemed to get decent feedback and their bid was appealing. I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:BozemanicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 VW
    Review:Bob with AmeriFreight was great to deal with. The vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered on time. the driver who picked up the vehicle was good, but my overall satisfaction with the carrier was not good. The carrier charged $150.00 extra becaus... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 VW
    Date:10/3/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: Best First Time Experience
    Review:The driver from UZ Auto Trans Inc picked up and delivered my car on the day promised. I flew and arrived at the destination at noon time and my car was delivered at 2:30 pm. I was impressed. It allowed me to use my car immediately in a new city. Both... [ More ]
    Poster:LP
    Date:10/2/2013 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONEST OR INCOMPETENT...YOU DECIDE
    Review:I was quoted an attractive low rate of $450 and was assured that we wouldn't have any problems finding a carrier for the route within 5-7 days of the available date. 13 days after the available date and after raising the price to $750, my vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight prides itself on being honest and transparent. We apologize for this misunderstanding with our customer. Should any of our staff be dishonest s/he would not be working for us any more. Our staff are some of the most competent in the industry. In this instance it would make no sense to have a customer believe that a vehicle can be shipped the distance required by the customer for the rate of $450 including our service fee. For that matter none of our freight agents would have quoted intentionally such a low rate to get business. We simply do not operate that way. We have had a double confirmation that the customer was agreeable with the cost of the shipment and any changes made. We still appreciate a customer's feedback and we will follow through to see where we may have fallen short of expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt Service
    Review:I was skeptical about the whole process of shipping my car reading that the shipping industry falls under an unorganized sector and customers are very prone to scams and cheats. But I am very happy I chose Amerifrieght for transporting my car. Jorge ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lakshmi
    Date:10/2/2013 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: the transporter
    Review:I hate transporting my car. I hate the thought of someone else taking my car away on a truck and I have to trust that it will show up where I need it. Fact is I may hate transporting my car somewhere but I hate driving my car across the country even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine ZeppaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ontime shipping trusted
    Review:First time I have shipped my car so, I did my homework online and over the phone. I contacted 3 transport companies and compare their offerings. I have always seen good reviews at online for AmeriFreight then I decided to ship my car by AmeriFreight.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ritesh Kumar
    Date:10/2/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: First time using and will use again
    Review:My boyfriend and I are in the Air Force and the military does not offer car shipping so I had to research as many car shipping companies as possible and found out that AmeriFreight is used a lot by military and police. I called Graham a month before ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:10/2/2013 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Honda Happy Momma
    Review:Had to ship a honda from son living in Florida to son living in Wisconsin. Everything went smooth. Called Graham on the weekend thinking he would call me back on Monday, but he called me right back. I think these guys work 24/7. [ View ]
    Poster:AnnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:Graham was very helpful in providing information on shipping my vehicle and finding a carrier to transport the SUV. Once a carrier was selected the vehicle was quickly picked up and on its way. The vehicle was delivered with no damage or problems f... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Cross-country transportation
    Review:I received problem free transportation of my vehicle. Price was good and car was shipped and delivered earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: I'm a Jeep and I'm snug as a bug on AmeriFreight to the Sunshine State.
    Review:Greetings, We never shipped a vehicle before so when we decided to ship we did alot of research. We had many offers from shipping companies with different prices. After checking each and every one of them we chose Amerifreight. It was reasonable in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie S. HeitzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best in Class!
    Review:Like most people, I did my homework online and over the phone. I contacted the top 4 car transport companies to compare their offerings. AmeriFreight stood out above the rest. They patiently worked with me and delivered on their promises - my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:RD Frost
    Date:10/1/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Review
    Review:Delivery was late by two days. The delivery date was sensitive and that was made clear at the outset. The dispatch center was providing conflicting information, the communication was horrible and I was nervous about my car the entire time. I had to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Get the right company the first time
    Review:We initially agreed to use another shipper, ShipMyCarOnLine in Florida, which required a downpayment of approximately $195 at the making of the contract. Its contract had quite a few "gottcha" provisions. That company never got the car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve in Salt Lake CityThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Easy
    Review:I was happy with the timeliness of receiving a quote and booking my move with a vendor. The vendor was more casual, but still efficient in moving my vehicle. He delivered one day after expected, but was easily reachable for updates. Overall the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:nicemoves18This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with amerifreight
    Review:Provided worry free service.. They found is a carrier in about. A week and half... An were able to get both our cars safely without damages to our destination... They ppl at the office were friendly ... And explained the whole procedure thoroughl... [ More ]
    Poster:Sumi
    Date:9/30/2013 11:09:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71