View 148,413 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,414th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2114 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.22% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:The entire process seemed daunting however, Graham was awesome help. I received my car on time, nothing was wrong with it, customer service was great. All good things! Max [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Max Bade
    Date:11/11/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Review:The transport service was good and the car was delivered ahead of schedule without any issues. I would recommend Amerifreight Car Shipping service to others for their car transport. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Sunil S
    Date:11/11/2013 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Ohio transport
    Review: The service and the follow up were very good and the driver took good care at loading up my car for transport, I would use them agian. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce De Boer
    Date:11/11/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: What can I say?
    Review:I was a little anxious about the whole process as I had never shipped a car before and money is tight as usual. I did a little research and Amerifreight received good reviews in several online spaces and appeared to be in the middle price wise. ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good shipper. Item arrived as described.
    Review:I had an good experience with this shipped. The driver was communicative and let me know exactly what's going on with my delivery. Promptly answering text messages makes it super convenient. The car arrived without any damage and the delivery was wit... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:I had never shipped a car before. The process went smoothly. My car was picked up and delivered to me as promised for a cost that I was happy with since I did not have to take time away to drive it myself. My contact person at AmeriFreight was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:MicheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Awesome customer service
    Review:Had a great experience upon shipping my vehicle. I was a bit skeptical in the beginning due to some horror stories I reviewed but overall had no issues what so ever. Jessica gave me great pointers and much assistance. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Jaedon hill
    Date:11/9/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: From New York to Georgia in three days
    Review:We were moving to GA from NY and needed one of our cars transported. Our moving company suggested we contact Amerifreight, which proved to be a very good idea. Amerfreight was able to arrange pickup within two days of contact, and the car was deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill LevensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:i had no problems with this company the were quick and responsive everything was on time as they stated... ........................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Poster:kmartinez
    Date:11/9/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Review:I researched on Google to locate a broker and chose AmeriFreight. I initially contacted the broker by phone requesting a quote for shipping two vehicles from Florida to Illinois. After relaying the specifics of my vehicle transport requirements, Je... [ More ]
    Poster:R. KlewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Auto transportation first timer
    Review:AmeriFreight proved an excellent and prompt service. After weeks of research online, I was convinced to choose them and was able to talk my hubby about using them instead of driving 39 hours which meant spending at least 3 days on the road from CA ... [ More ]
    Poster:G. WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:The entire process was outstanding from the initial contact with Rachel, pick-up and final delivery in Delray Beach, FL. Outstanding customer service and communication from both Rachel and the driver. My Toyota Camry was delivered in perfect condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Lew S
    Date:11/9/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Long distance transport made easy
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made this long transport, Wenatchee, WA to Macon, Ga, a smooth, easy and worry-free process. I was kept informed during the whole process. My calls were answered promptly. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott McCardelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: I would use them again for sure!
    Review:I was new to the whole car shipping thing, but after I talked to Bob I had a good understanding. He was patient, honest, and explained things well. I appreciated that he informed me that the price point I chose was going to take a lot longer than w... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley HammondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:The company was great, Rachal Dixon was very nice and helpful, the driver was nice and very good at his job. I was happy with the whole job. 5 stars all the way. I thing everyone should hire this company to ship their auto. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn Klauwers
    Date:11/8/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-Up / Delivery Committments
    Review:Though Jorge provided excellent customer support, I was very disappointed in the lack of accountability and commitment by the actual transporter. They were 5 hours late picking up the vehicle for shipment, and not only did the delivery take 14 days a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob BadgerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wished I'd picked them from the start
    Review:2 shipping companies hired and fired, and two months later, I finally found Amerifreight. Dealing with such an oversize vehicle I was really skeptical about the estimated delivery time but surprisingly enough it was picked up and delivered on the exa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:11/7/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping
    Review:Very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely take advantage of their services again. The pick up and drop off were seamless with very good communication throughout the transaction.. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry SandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Worked well
    Review:The process was pretty easy. I was satified with service. They were able to bring the car to near the airport when I landed. [ View ]
    Poster:VanessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Gets the job done right
    Review:I had to relocate from the west coast to the east coast for the first time, and was very apprehensive about shipping my car, especially reading so many bad reviews online. After getting a few quotes, which ranged from $800 to $1200, I ultimately chos... [ More ]
    Poster:Steph LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Best transport yet great service and great communication! Communication was awesome never had a problem with not receiving a call back when I left a message. delivery of the vehicle was great driver was very nice and very helpful with my questions! [ View ]
    Poster:Meagan
    Date:11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was great
    Review:Overall the experience was positive. There was a bit of miscommunication with Amerifreight initially when I requested my order be placed on hold prior to the available pick up date and soon after cancelled the hold prior to the pick up date. It seeme... [ More ]
    Poster:Shon LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Virgina to Cali
    Review:I shipped my small SUV from VA to CA in late October. I ended up paying $300 more than my initial quote from Amerifreight, but fortunately the final paid amount was on par with other quotes I received so I didn't save money, but it didn't cost me any... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: A good service; slightly more expensive than expected.
    Review:All in all I'm happy with Amerifreight's service. My representative was friendly and helpful as was the person who actually delivered my car. The only thing about the service that was unexpected is that they could not meet the quote they initially ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:11/6/2013 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:This company has exceptional service and I'd use them again if I had to. From the beginning to the end, they were friendly and easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry AugustineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good Budget Transport
    Review:Cheap. Fast. About what I expected. If I paid the big bucks for this job, I would have been disappointed, but for the money, good value. [ View ]
    Poster:SethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Corvette across country
    Review:Rachel was very accommodating and on top of the job because when they went to pick up the vehicle the first time the battery was dead. I was notified, but being so busy with the move I forgot all about it. I had to have the battery replaced and I fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori ElwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Well done!
    Review:Heard about these guys from a friend who used them successfully. I was very happy with the service and would use them again if needed. I'd also suggest them to anyone looking to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: carrier
    Review:I was a first time user and it went smoothly. from the intial contact thru the delivery it was painless [ View ]
    Poster:steve adamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy delivery across the country
    Review:I spoke to the man who would be taking my car and we agreed through Amerifreight that Friday was a the day to pick up. He called back later and asked if he could pick up a day earlier, usually this wouldn't be a problem, but between moving, packing a... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen LoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Review:I have used vehicle shipping services from other company's before and I was not exactly thrilled that I was going to have to go through the process of shipping my vehicle again because I was never really comfortable or satisfied with the process. W... [ More ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Zaza is a great driver!
    Review:Zaza is the driver who picked up our car from Pennsylvania and dropped off at my uncle's place in California. First of all, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to pick up my car myself at the delivery location but Zaza made everything easy an... [ More ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: auto transfer by open carrier
    Review:AmeriFreight is a broker that works with to arrange transportation, in my case a car. Customer service was very good, knowledgeable. Cost was on the high side, expect to pay an added incentive to get your car transferred quicker. Since they hire a tr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:BMWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was very positive. They were very professional and worked with us through a very difficult situation. The contracted driver was very professional as well and kept in contact from pick-up to drop-off. I would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Dexter PopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Like clockwork...
    Review:I worked with Jorge on moving two cars in an enclosed carrier from rural Massachusetts to Palm Springs, CA. Timing was important. Jorge arranged pick up and delivery within the desired five day windows - no problems. I was able to pick up both ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert G
    Date:11/5/2013 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I would use AmeriFreight again because setting up everything was painless. I had an actual person to talk to instead of a computer program. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle Seissler
    Date:11/5/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Transport: Fast and Safe
    Review:I have heard about AmeriFreight from my friend, who has recently shipped his car with AmeriFreight too. My car was shipped from PA to CA. It was picked up on Thursday morning and arrived on Sunday afternoon. It is so fast and safe. I am 100% satisfi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:jelynessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Contact shipper directly. I paid Amerifreight $300 to find me someone to ship my car. And they took two week to find them. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff KlenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good service
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight, and I would definitely go back again. Both times (once from Colorado to Michigan, this time from Alabama to Michigan) were pretty painless and on-time. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Shippment
    Review:The overall process went pretty smoot with rachael dixon, very helpful returned my calls and emails. Pick up was very easy, the truck driver was nice, professional and professional. D&K express was the company Drop off was just as easy, met him... [ More ]
    Poster:BillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: 64 impala pickup
    Review:Bob customer service was excelent and friendly the whole 7 day car trip, constant contact with driver. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Higinio Barraza
    Date:11/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my truck
    Review:The 2 men that picked up my truck were great. I would use these again, they took great care. The girl in the office was helpful and very nice. I would call again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn KlauwersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt worry free service
    Review:The driver arrived earlier than scheduled and did a thorough walk around. Talked/walked me through the process and even arrived a day earlier which helped a lot. Right on my doorstep i might add. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly CovingtobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Virgina to California
    Review:I used Amerigreight to find a driver for my small SUV from northern Virgina to southern California. I knew over a month in advance that I was moving, and promptly engaged Amerifreight because their qrote was about $300 cheaper than the multiple other... [ More ]
    Date:11/5/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Transport
    Review:This was my first time transporting/shipping a car. My car needed to get shipped from New Jersey to Missouri. I did a lot of research and finally settled with Ameri-Freight. They had good reviews from many different sources. Bob was our broker who... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:11/5/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: on time and safe and sound delivery
    Review:Hi, My car was just delivered yesterday. It's great to have it. I went with AmeriFreight because of the ratings. It turns out it was a very good choice. I was asked if I was willing to pay 200.00 more than I initially assumed because a carrier offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack VenbruxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:First time shipper of 6 month old high end car. From the time I called until the time the car was picked up was just one week. Car was delivered across country 6 days later. So from the time I placed order I had car delivered in less than two weeks. ... [ More ]
    Poster:mark mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I would recommend shipping your car w/ AmeriFreight. I have done this twice moving from Nashville to San Diego. Although it may seem pricey to ship your car w/ moving. It totally avoids the headache of driving in unpredictable weather, the stress o... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Azure transport company transported my vehicle from Cleveland to Los Angeles. Thy were on time to get the vehicle, and on time delivering the vehicle. They were very friendly and were good about keeping the lines of communication open. I received my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tevis GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: From Boston area to Austin
    Review:I received the lowest quote from Amerifreight and having used them last year with success did not hesitate to sign on again. For whatever reason (maybe the low quote) it took a while to find a driver. I was under no pressure to get my car to Austin ... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 4:27:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72