View 150,834 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,835th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2140 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Positive Feedback!
    Review:Bob was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the entire process. I greatly appreciate his honesty with the rate as well as following up in short fashion on any issues we had. I would highly recommend using Amerifreight and having Bob as your cu... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:The transport company was at times difficult to contact.Voice mail was full,no messages could be left. Perhaps due to some weather issues the delivery took longer than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Hired and cancelled
    Review:I hired this broker to find a carrier but it was posted at $350 to the carrier which would not even get a bicycle transported let alone a truck. I had to pay an upfront deposit of $250.00 for the transaction to even begin. When I found out the post... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:1/6/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery Was Fine
    Review:Amerifreight contracted out to another delivery company. Driver was flexible on pickup and delivery time and location. However he didn't speak english well and it was very hard to talk with the driver. My car arrived just fine in very short time. ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Informative review-just the facts, no embellishment or hyperbole
    Review:I began researching ways to ship my Toyota Prius from Georgia to California December 9, 2013. I consulted family and friends who have had their vehicles shipped and requested quotes from UPS ($1229) and Ship A Car Direct ($995) as well as AmeriFreigh... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:NgocThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Moving a car is STRESSFUL
    Review:After extensive searching for a company to move my car across the country, I settled in on AmeriFreight - primarily based on the positive reviews posted about this company. Although the process is very stressful (moving a car and my son across the c... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Ted TaccardiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: moved son's vehicle across country
    Review:Our overall experience was a success - the vehicle was delivered without incident to my son in the LA area. This was my first experience moving a car cross country so I was learning as we went. On the front end, the process of agreeing to a price w... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: My AmeriFreight contact person Graham was very professional when working with me. I shipped my cars from New Jersey to Texas. The pick-up and delivery jobs are both on time. Overall I think AMERIFREIGHT provided me an excellent service. I recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:FEI This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFriggin' Great
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a vehicle and it was a very positive experience. My contact, Jessica Ferris, was helpful. Any pertinent shipping information was dispatched to me in a timely manner, and they were very accomdating in terms of my... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I contacted them to get a quote and they came back with one that was hard to fill. In their defense the location was a bit out of the way and they warned me it might take time to fill so I agreed to up the price. Overall the service was decent to... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service and reliable partner
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car for the first time and had a short window to do so. Amerifreight jumped on my request immediately and found a reliable, honest transport company to relocate my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard FortierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: I was surprised! Not what I was expecting.
    Review:This is the third time I ship my car cross-country. My last two times, using other companies, the experience was disappointing to say the least. So I was ready for a rough time this third attempt... but I was surprised... When I contacted AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert G.
    Date:1/2/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Move of Car
    Review:We moved from Maryland to California. My car was in good shaper when it arrived, and the driver was courteous and helpful. They did a good job, and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Vince StameuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car pickup
    Review:My husband and I were so impressed with how smoothly and professionally our car transport went. We chose Amerifreight because of the reviews and we were not disappointed. We would definitely use them again . [ View ]
    Poster:HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Review for AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Graham provided great results in a short period. I was in a bind with little turnaround time and the holidays and he took the time needed to help. Excellent company and customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:KimPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2013 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service, Quick Service
    Review:This was the first time i was shipping my car. I was really confused as there were too many options available on the internet. I picked them because of a recommendation from a friend and choosing them proved to be a good decision. Their represen... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaibhav SrivastavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2013 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1979 Ford F150
    Review:AmeriFreight took the worry out of my move by explaining to me how the entire shipment process worked. Additionally, when I was unable to be there by the time the vehicle was to be delivered they arranged storage at an extremely low price which allow... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Experience
    Review:Our jeep was picked up about 4 days after the first available date but arrived to the destination before I thought. Overall was a quick and easy process. [ View ]
    Poster:TrentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent personal service
    Review:AmeriFreight's agent, Graham, was a pleasure to deal with. He discussed all options with me and paid attention to my particular needs. The trucking company he obtained, INJ Inc. arranged convenient pick-up and delivery. Communication was ideal. Amaz... [ More ]
    Poster:stan lichtmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Transported
    Review:This shipment may have been complicated by the fact that I added an additional car to the shipment after first contracting with the company for a single car shipment. I have no issues with AmeriFreight as they did their job of finding me a shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Amerifreight and Jessica were very helpful. this was the first time I have had a car transported. Jessica answered all my questions and explained the ins and outs of the having my car transported. she kept me updated as to pick up and delivery. t... [ More ]
    Poster:bill galvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Needed more detail up front
    Review:Was quoted an original transport price of $710 but the only bid received by a truck driver to transport my tiny Yaris was over $1000. I would have liked to have that knowledge up front. The estimated quote that I first received was more than 25 perce... [ More ]
    Response:We do apologize to our customer for not being able to ship his vehicle at the original quoted price. It is, however, important that we elaborate more on how we do business and try our best to serve our customers. AmeriFreight always try to negotiate the best possible rate for any shipment, depending on a customer's needs. This customer chose our economy saver rate. We explicitly explain to our customers that they must have time and patience if they want to ship at the economy saver rate. Those who have a more flexible schedule benefit greatly from this rate, but customers with time restrictions are always urged to select a more premium rate in order to give a more accurate price quote. [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne BriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:this company was prompt, easy to deal with. they answered all my questions in a timely manner. when i was ready to ship, my car was loaded within 4 hours! pretty impressive [ View ]
    Poster:morgan
    Date:12/29/2013 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Making It Work
    Review:I'd like to thank Graham Turner for working to help get my car shipped back home. We kept running into the issue of the carriers wanting to deliver my vehicle early, but I would not be there to sign. Graham stepped in to sign as well as held my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Review:GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION! This was my first time hiring a broker in order to ship a car. I had an excellent experience with Graham who was very responsive and upfront throughout the whole process. Graham was able to locate a carrier wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Process
    Review:I selected this freight company because of their BBB rating as well as the seller's feedback on the company. The seller subscribes to a freight rating database. Overall the experience was above average. However, the two issues that I had were the ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Reviewed Every Company for three months before picking "AMERIFREIGHT"
    Review:Too many bad story's about vehicles transport companies having issues. After three months of research it was a no brainer to pick AMERIFREIGHT. if you want your car transported professionally, then do like I did and choose AMERIFREIGHT. The first ... [ More ]
    Poster:William Hart
    Date:12/27/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Review:The process went very well, Jessica and my truck driver were very responsive. It came on time, the driver was easy to reach, and was in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Burns McKinney
    Date:12/27/2013 10:55:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was on time! Delivered my car in the correct amount of time. Definitely recommend using this service! Driver communicated well and was very helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:Sara gluskerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was fast,economical, no hassle, excellent service door to door. I had a great experience and highly recommend anyone to not hesitate to use this company! If I ever need to do this again , I will definitely use this company again. I w as shopping... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr.CB
    Date:12/26/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Interesting experience
    Review:I felt like I always needed to call amerifreight. They didn't communicate very well. The driver was worse. He never ever called me and every time I called him he said he would "be there in about three hours" which became a running joke.... [ More ]
    Response:We sincerely apologize to this customer for the difficulties caused by the carrier. We also apologize for any lack of communication on our part. At Amerifreight, we make communication with customers a top priority, and we feel that it truly sets us aside from others in the industry. Our freight agents are always very busy serving customers and will respond as soon as they have news on a shipment. We never deem any order less important than another. We do value every single comment our customers make and will learn from this incident to ensure that future customer experiences are the best they can be. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Review:I had a good experience working with Graham. The Amerifreight company process as far as sending a car is a little confusing at first. Graham did a old job at explaining what each document was and helping me understand what the best route for me was. [ View ]
    Poster:JadeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Open communication
    Review:We are very pleased with AmeriFrieght and the service they provided. From the moment I made inquiries on the phone and online chat with Jessica who was friendly and knowledgable - she provided me with the comfort I needed to transport my car across ... [ More ]
    Poster:TannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Everything went well. The driver was a little late late on both ends but city traffic caused the delays. [ View ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: California Dreamin'
    Review:Heading to/from California? Attention parents and their college students spending a semester interning in Los Angeles...and everyone pursuing their dreams in the entertainment industry! There are so many preparation details, but here's one that is s... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Rescue of Car from Bankrupt Repair Shop
    Review:My Porsche 911 was stuck at a repair show which went Bankrupt in CA - Opening hours were severely restricted and I needed to get my car out of there ASAP. Graham found a carrier fast at a good price and the car was rescued within 2 days and moved acr... [ More ]
    Poster:LarsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: As advertised
    Review:This was my first time using a carrier to transport my vehicle so I was nervous. I did alot of research on landed on Amerifreight. The conversation I had with Jorge Cruz was great and I felt my car would be safe. Everything was on schedule and I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:aj
    Date:12/25/2013 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Communication was good during the life cycle of the experience, including understanding the arrangement, identifying a carrier and price, discussing pick-up and then drop-off with the carrier. This made us feel that our car was in good hands. [ View ]
    Poster:David Hansen
    Date:12/24/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Review of vehicle shipment
    Review:My vehicle's shipment was very good. They have a great customer service. My car was actually delivered earlier than the scheduled date of delivery. I appreciate everything that this service provided and I thank Jorge for the good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:P MalkounThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cutt-throat Business, Deceptive Practices
    Review:I did a lot of research to find a reputable company, and ultimately went with Amerifreight. Most of the people that I spoke with to get a quote would outright lie to me. I spoke with Jessica and she was mostly accurate in what she told me, offered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfireght Good Shipping Company Bad
    Review:Amerifreight was good, there were scratches on my car. My contact person at Amerifreight was informative about what to do, she kept in contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:12/24/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Jessica with AmeriFreight is AWESOME!!!!!
    Review:I had a horrible last time I shipped a vehicle across the country and as a result, I was very nervous about what I was going to run into this time around. I chose AmeriFreight this time around and Jessica was my agent. She was absolutely fabulous to ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamanthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: not amazing, but gets the job done
    Review:Things that did not go well: - I would call every few days to inquire about the status of my order, and every time was told that they would look into it, make some phone calls, and give me a call back. Never called me (except when a carrier was fina... [ More ]
    Poster:PhuongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Military move from Cali to SC
    Review:I have no complaints everything went perfect and the truck got to SC before schedule so I was able to pick up my car sooner then planned. My car was exactly how I left it I would work with amerifreight again any day! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: should change their name to super fast and affordable freight
    Review:I needed my 1964 chevy shipped quickly and affordably because I'm moving to college. I called them Saturday, they found a truck on Sunday, truck was picked up Monday at 0930 when they said they would arrive. I moved Wednesday and the truck arrived Th... [ More ]
    Poster:colby rohdeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Freight Broker
    Review:My overall experience using AmeriFreight as a broker was positive. The time to find a carrier was a little longer than expected, but my agent worked hard to find a carrier for me at a very fair cost. Additionally, the communication with broker was ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. HarperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Pretty Good!
    Review:Jorge was very helpful!! My only hangup is that after my car was delivered (late, which was understandable due to a blizzard in Chicago) my car battery did not work properly. Somehow the metal clamp that attaches to the battery had been removed &... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Jorge offered me a great experience through AmeriFreight. He was recommended to me by my friends who moved from Ohio to Montana a few months ago. My car was shipped from Ohio to Colorado. It was picked up on a Friday and delivered on Sunday mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Fantastic!
    Review:This is the second and by far the best experience I have had transporting a car across the country due to a military move. The knowledge at AmeriFreight was showcased as they walked me through the process... Graham was my representative and a true pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:12/19/2013 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Experience
    Review:Here is my experience with shipping my car from Maryland to California. I originally contacted Ship A Car Direct to ship my car and arranged a Friday pickup date. As my pickup date grew closer, I did not hear from the company as to whether my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 10:47:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74