View 151,268 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,269th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2118 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.25% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Communication
    Review:The communication was excellent. Emails and phone calls were timely. The driver's communications were superb. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:This was my first time using a auto transport broker. This was very painless process. I filled out their quote application on-line and received a call back within 10 minutes. They explained the process thoroughly. The transport driver arrived the fir... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Vehicle Shipment
    Review:My son car was totaled the day before Thanksgiving in Atlanta. I live in San Diego and purchased another car for him in California. I searched the internet for a transport company, reading reviews, and trying to decide whether to use a broker. I deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry T.
    Date:2/3/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience working with AmeriFreight
    Review:I couldn't have wished for a more responsive,helpful and involved agent to connect me with a driver in the Berkeley, CA area. The process went through much quicker than I ever anticipated, and the agent on the phone was incredibly helpful throughout.... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan DaviesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:We had spent the past four years looking for a five window pickup, when my brother called with the details of his "barn find" we were very excited, and after our first conversation with AmeriFreight all of our concerns were diminished or e... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:AmeriFreight was a great company to work with. The driver picked up my car on time and actually reached my destination early. When I inspected my car after receiving it back there was no damage to it, not even a scratch. The only thing I would hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and easy car shipment
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car and it was a very good experience. Graham was very transparent to me about the whole process and explained how everything worked. He always responded to my calls and questions quickly. A little more knowledg... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray ChessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight is the best. The scary experience of transporting a valuable asset was made easy because he was so open, honest, accessible, understanding and friendly. The cost of this transport actually came in $100 less than expected. Gra... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna BarbanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2014 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Wonderful experience highly recommend :) was wonderful and friendly on time delivery and very trustworthy [ View ]
    Poster:Caitlin ramothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The experience started off rocky with a miscommunication, but Graham was quick to apologize and make the necessary corrections to make our experience with Amerifreight a pleasurable one. Overall I would recommend this moving service, just make sure ... [ More ]
    Poster:ClaytonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transition!
    Review:As a first timer to such a service, I was a little hesitant at first. My autofreight team consisted of Bob and Jessica. Bob was initially on my order but had to take a leave of absence. This is where Jessica stepped in and solidified communication wi... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Scheduling/Early Delivery
    Review:We were setting out as a group of 4 individuals (5 cars) doing a company move from SJ, CA to ATL, GA. We got several car shipment bids and we found AmeriFreight was the cheapest. While I know cheaper is sometimes not the best, I did my homework on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dustin V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Higher than quoted
    Review:I expected the total transfer fee to be plus or minus $100 from the quote but it ended up being $300 more! Contacting the driver directly will save you money however I wouldn't think the driver would provide insurance. The person who was in charge of... [ More ]
    Poster:UpasanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Military friendly!
    Review:Pleasure to work with. Easy to transport my car. No work on my part. I would recommend this company to all my friends in the military to transport their cars. That's big business! Jorge was a pleasure to work with and I was able to contact him a... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:1/30/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Took great care of my car
    Review:My car was picked up on schedule, and delivered early with advanced/updated notice. The driver and dispatch persons were pleasant and helpful with communication. I'm happy with the overall experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael D.
    Date:1/30/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: NY to WA
    Review:I left an earlier review, but forgot to put in the rating. I rated Amerifreight 5 stars because I had a great exierence with them. Total cost of the trip fom NY state to Wa state was 1600 dollars and it was worth it. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:1/30/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous, Easy, Cost-Effective and On-Time!
    Review:AmeriFreight earned our Five-Star Rating through outstanding service at every stage of the process. The AmeriFreight representative was clear and courteous about our pick-up options, and worked with us to negotiate the best carrier rate and timely p... [ More ]
    Poster:Reed A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is now in my contacts list - would definitely use again.
    Review:I had a fantastic experience with Jorge, who was responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. I was moving back to New York from California and contemplated several options as to what to do with my car (sell, drive back, ship). Shipping ended up ... [ More ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent car shipping
    Review:Jorge from AmeriFreight was excellent in arranging my car shipping. 2000+ miles from Arkansas to Washington, I got my car shipped in 5 days including a weekend for $1250. Many reputed shippers were asking for 2000$ and they were not able to find righ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: First time user has great experience
    Review:When I purchased a vehicle in California I thought I made a huge mistake. How was I going to get it back home? I started reading reviews and settled with AmeriFreight. Graham with AmeriFreight walked me through the process. According to the previous... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: They made a scary event common
    Review:Started this process having never shipped a car, and no one I knew had shipped a car. After much research and bids from 15 different companies, there were only 2 that were accredited with the BBB and rated A+. Amerifreight was the first one I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth delivery from New York to California
    Review:The process of shipping the car went very well. They responded quickly to my inquiry and e-mailed a quote with the best price that i had found shipping the car from New York to California. The car was picked up up the day i requested and was droppe... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: For Worry-Free Car Transportation, Give AmeriFreight a call!
    Review:This was the first time my family had really moved anywhere that was not driving distance. We were moving to California from NJ and I had never dealt with car transportation before. When I started searching the internet for people to call, I came acr... [ More ]
    Poster:Zain HaseebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered no issues. Took a little bit of time to get everything setup but once it was took about a week to finish everything from pickup to delivery [ View ]
    Poster:JoshuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Excellent customer service. Jorge was great to work with and helped me out every step of the way. My delivery was made ahead of schedule and the entire process was made very easy for me. [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and transport
    Review:Had a great experience with Jorge - efficient, great communication and the car arrived safely and in one piece. Thanks so much. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Hight Anxiety Relief
    Review:Since I had never been involved with this type of transaction, I was very nervous about getting involved with companies I had never had prior experience with. After all, this is a car I'm shipping not a regular package. All I could think of was how... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication with rep
    Review:Felt I was kept in the loop and had open lines of communication. Rep was responsive when I had questions and made the shipping process seamless for us. [ View ]
    Date:1/28/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Go with AmeriFreight!
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight!!! Graham Turner, who I dealt with was, very helpful and patient in answering all of my questions throughout the process, start to finish. I had to ship my car from NJ to CA on fairly short notice. Graham r... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Son totaled our Car....Help me get 2 cars across the country fast!!!
    Review:My teenage son totaled our second car. We had no "kid car". This left us with only one car. Panic!!! Thank goodness a coworker helped my husband get to work every day. I had the van still to drive. This could not last long though, we needed... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Above & Beyond Customer Service
    Review:I had a great experience with shipping my car with AmeriFreight. The price was great and they delivered my car from LA to Philadelphia within a week. When I first called, Jessica gave me all of the specific information I needed to get my car across t... [ More ]
    Poster:Blake Justice
    Date:1/27/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: A Trip to the Tundra
    Review:My Mazda Protege's trip to the tundra of Minneapolis was one of anticipation and quite honestly, of haste. I must admit that when I first contacted AmeriFreight, I was somewhat turned off by the brevity of our phone conversations and the amount of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User Experienced Excellence
    Review:As the third person in line to see through this project to the end, I came in with little knowledge about the process and Graham quickly remedied the situation by providing details and the confidence I needed to complete the transport with patience a... [ More ]
    Poster:RobynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: No nonsense, efficient - AmeriFreight
    Review:I've moved a few cars before and there is always drama. Until last week, that is. My SUV got picked up in Chicago exactly when I said it could be picked up. Then it arrived exactly when they said it would be here. No damage, everything in place, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike FinleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Jorge, with AmeriFreight, took the time to explain to me how the process works when shipping a vehicle. He was extreamly friendly and helpful. He kept me informed on the status of my car every step of the wa... [ More ]
    Poster:MarleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: CAPTAIN KIRK BEAMED UP SUCCESSFULLY
    Review:Star-date 01162014 - Captain Kirk was seeking enterprising partner to beam him up from Louisville KY to Burlington Vt. AmeriFreigth came to the rescue. The transportation arrived from Alpha Quadrant exactly at the time it was promised. Scottie emer... [ More ]
    Poster:GARY BOYD
    Date:1/25/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Review:Would recommend thus company, just need a little better communication between driver and client. They had a breakdown on the way to picking up the car and ended up not picking up the car until the next morning. I did not get a phone call I had to cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Dreyer, DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2014 4:18:00 AM
    Review:This was the first time I ever used a shipping company to move a car. At first I was hesitant because I was not sure how much it would cost and how long it would take, but after I got a resonable quote of $800 and a confirmation number(940037190-sh) ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael gonzales
    Date:1/25/2014 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:From booking the appointment to the delivery, and even after- Jorge was with me every step of the way. He even took his time as a middle man between me and the delivery company's dispatcher and driver, working around my busy Army schedule before I ha... [ More ]
    Date:1/24/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: could move my car without any obstacles
    Review:Hi, I bought a car from one of my friend who lives in Atlanta,GA. I was little confused when i heard some painful stories of the people with the transport companies on the transport reviews. But i have done little research and picked up AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:RajuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Miami here we come!
    Review:AmeriFreight Delivers! On time and with exceptional customer service. When we were looking at options to transport our daughter's car from Dallas to Florida we found a lot of companies advertising their service on the internet, but choose to go wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard GolmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: wonderfull~~~~~
    Review:I'm a dealer and had to bring Nissan GT-R from New Hampshire to California Los Angeles for my customer. I called my local transportation company and gave them an order and found out they didn't pick up the car on promised pick up day...I was so frus... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabelle ChungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was able to find a carrier to pick my car up in a difficult to reach location. My contact person was Jessica. They gave me clear phone and email instruction and contact information for the carriers and what I should expect. Additional... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:1/24/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Best Company For Transporting.
    Review:I recently moved from Alabama to California and needed to ship my vehicle. Graham was more than helpful in taking care of this task for me. It did take some time finding a company to bid on the route, but once that was in order, everything else was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitley Phillips
    Date:1/23/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: great sevice
    Review:The company picked up my car quickly and the customer service was great! Will use again. My representative was Jorge he did an excellent Job. If anyone is interested in shipping a car I would recomend them in a heartbeat! Amerifreight Rocks! The com... [ More ]
    Poster:antonyos wahbaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a sedan from NJ to Bay area
    Review:Received a competitive quote from Jorge. Picked them based on high rating and feedback on Internet. Waited for about a week without any news from them. Contacted Jorge and asked what's going on. Jorge replied back right away expressing the difficul... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Customer Service was excellent. Documents processed in a timely manner. Response to questions were quick and thorouogh. Very pleased with AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:PEG BandwidthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: True to their word and first-class service!!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was better than I could ever have imagined! I called to make the reservation on a Monday, had the car picked up from Sacramento 4 days later on a Thursday, and incredibly already had the car delivered by the followin... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan P.
    Date:1/23/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:Graham was responsive and professional. I contacted several other firms that promised but never delivered. Although I paid more than initially expected, Graham did work with me to get my delivery. I never had a problem contacting them, so I would rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian KerseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service.
    Review:Graham Turner and Amerifreight provided excellent service. They dispatched my transport request and had a carrier in only a few hours. All during the process Graham called to make sure everything was going smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Zachary ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 8:38:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74