View 148,722 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,723th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2110 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.18% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: From sunny California to cold Wisconsin!
    Review:My son is finishing his education in a different state (Wisconsin) and recently bought a brand new car for his birthday. So we needed to get his car across the country for minimal cost. We tried a lot of carriers and got different quotes ranging from... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Vivian MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:I would use their services again............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai
    Review:The vehicle arrived on time and without damage. Bob is awesome to deal with! The staff from the company who actually did the vehicle transportation was a little difficult to understand. However, all the personnel at Amerifrieght was always availabl... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:D.Kim
    Date:12/5/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the truth...
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was honest and straight forward from the beginning which I find well, hard to find anymore. He gave me the target pricing of $2,000 as well as a range to expect for shipping both my car and SUV. He let me know the more flexibl... [ More ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: St Louis to Portland
    Review:I had never shipped a car before. I was nervous both about the price and the risk involved. My car is pretty new. Well Bob and Amerifreight helped make the whole experience very pleasant. He was extremely knowledgable and courteous when explaining my... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruben AyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased customer
    Review:I was very pleased overall with my car shipping and AmeriFreight. As a first time car-shipper I was extremely nervous to ship my car cross-country, but Jorge at AmeriFreight was very professional and informative along the way. I was stuck at work whe... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Review:Had a great experience. Called and spoke with Bob. He explained everything and was very professional. It was a pretty seamless experience. Driver called within a week and told me when he would pick it up. It was picked up on time and delivered early.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: solid job
    Review:This is the second time I have had to transport my car across the country for work between California and Texas. The first time I was able to go with a direct service and had a great experience. That company had no availability during my window, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle as they were used by the federal government and military in their moves. When I contacted the company, the process involved in moving my car from Virginia to California was explained in detail and followed... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:12/4/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:The Amerifreight representative was very helpful throughout the entire process. I will use the same process for all of my transportation needs going forward. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:12/4/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: My First Time was a Home Run!
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before and while I was a nervous wreck the entire time - Graham was patient with my calls and questions. In the end, the pick up was smooth. The driver was pleasant. The delviery went smooth as well - they called and... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Review:All round great experience. Highly recommend. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Driver was very nice and honest. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:12/4/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a van without a hitch
    Review:AmeriFreight made picking up and shipping my 1976 Chevy van painless, and easy. A couple of calls were all that was needed to set things up with a reasonable shipping cost, and after picking up the van in Seattle, it was delivered to my driveway in A... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a van without a hitch
    Date:12/4/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: honda accord from AZ to NY
    Review:The service of Amerifreight is really outstanding... Their drivers are trustworthy and most importantly timely available... I was updated about the progress on the go and the diver was extremely courteous and well experienced. Bob did an amazing j... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Jimmy
    Date:12/4/2013 6:36:00 AM
    Subject: Completely reliable
    Review: Of course I was skeptical of shipping my car at the beginning. I had never done such a thing before and I had to do research before making a decision. In my case, the things I read online and then the conversation that I had with Graham on the phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Domingo
    Date:12/3/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car shipping
    Review:I shipped my Honda Accord from Florida to California with AmeriFreight and worked with their broker Bob. It was my first experience ever shipping a car and after reading many reviews online about scams, I was very skeptical with any company. AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AnhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Take ur money and go somewhere else
    Review:My review probably would not see a day light and if I can say smth that would be Take your money and go somewhere else. My carrier was great, on time, easier communication. Totally would recomend, But amerifreight representative Jorge...hmmm... First... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CA $1140 insured
    Review:Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful in transporting my Camaro from Sneads Ferry, NC to Upland, CA. They kept in contact with me throughout the move. Once a driver picked up my bid for the order, I was contacted immediately via email and c... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan GaytanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after spending a considerable amount of time researching different carriers through the different carrier review websites. While there are many that carry 5 star ratings, the fact that Amerifreight was rated at the top of there ... [ More ]
    Poster:James ColeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: Texas-Georgia
    Review:I had Jessica as my agent and she found a carrier within the first thirty minutes of my order, although that carrier had made a mistake and was unable to pick up my vehicle the Amerifreight team worked hard to find a new carrier as soon as they possi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dylan James Hooker This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Kansas to Cal
    Review:The move was fine and on time. The car was duty which was to be expected and within the parameters negotiated. [ View ]
    Poster:Devon Kennedy
    Date:12/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Kansas to Cal
    Poster:Devon Kennedy
    Date:12/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Great
    Review:The overall experience was great. I was a worried that the car wouldn't ship before Thanksgiving, but they were able to pick it up and get it home in a matter of days from requesting and shipper to delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory experience
    Review:I was very hesitant about shipping my vehicle based on the research I had done and the negative experiences of many individuals. I choose Amerfreight because they did have a good rating with the BBB in conjunction with their transport review rating.... [ More ]
    Poster:CeeCeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I had to ship my son's car from California to New York with only a 3-4 day window for the car to be picked up. Bob at AmeriFreight was extremely helpful and informative and assured me that the car would be picked up by the deadline I had given him a... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy R
    Date:12/1/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport review
    Review:It took them a while to find me a carrier, but they were nice and they were able to help me. My car got there sooner than expected. I just wish the driver would stay in contact throughout the journey, but I had to keep calling him instead. Everyone w... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmen RamirezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: What a Relief
    Review:Having never used a transport service, I did my homework and researched online. I foolishly signed up for an option to receive multiple quotes, which then clogged up my inbox. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight and Y&R Transportation. AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Review:Rachael with Amerifreight was terrific. She was extremely helpful and courteous and helped me find a driver in a manner of minutes. Joe Urbano of Urban Transports and did the job. He picked up and delivered the car right on time and was very easy to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Howard BurnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Broker good, shipping company ehh
    Review:Amerfreight was prompt with finding me a carrier that would make my shipment for as close to the quoted price as possible. However, the carrier did not keep in contact with me about pick up and drop off and I had to keep calling them to see where th... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay Hall
    Date:11/30/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Bob with Amerifreight was fantastic. The price was fair, the vehicle was picked up on the date requested, and delivered on the exact date estimated once it was picked up. The SUV arrived in perfect condition and the driver was helpful. I'd use them... [ More ]
    Poster:Brady MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: order #940033663-QX

Review:We needed to move our truck from Whidbey Island, WA to San Diego, CA. I chose Amerifreight because they had excellent reviews. The quote given was reasonable ($545), so I paid the deposit f $250. Jessica was issued as our shipping agent. Jessica wasn... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: very clear terms and conditions
    Review:Good thing is they tell you that they are a broker and they will find a carrier for you, their terms and conditions are clear, their charge was about the average [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud ElbeheryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Review:I called a week before my expected delivery date and gave one week window period. I was worried that my vehicles would not be delivered on time as I was flying out of town at the end of my window period. Fortunately Jessica found me a carrier on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Edvin
    Date:11/29/2013 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Snowbird
    Review: The world of car transporters is vast and complicated. AmeriFreight is not a transporter, but a broker... so they reduce the complication to something that the average guy can manage and trust. A designated Customer Service Contact person for my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:AmeriFrieght was very helpful and timely in their service. The trucker and the service by the trucker was timely for pick up and delivery. All personnel involved in the process courtesy and helpful. We would use your service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Contented with service
    Review:Moving a vehicle from one state to another is not a joke.It may be stressful and a lot of hassle.but with Amerifreght it was smooth and stressfree.I moved my car for the 3rd time(with Amerifreght), and still contented with the service.Bob was extreme... [ More ]
    Poster:Renato De Las Penas
    Date:11/27/2013 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Process
    Review:My Contact person Jorge immediately from the beginning was knowledgeable and willing to work with my unique situation. He not only decreased the fee on his end b/c my vehicle did not fit the normal standards, so he adjusted the standards to fit my s... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight shipment #940033653-GH
    Review:The pickup truck was in bad condition. I wasn't sure the pickup truck would make it to destination. The driver indicated that the truck would be changed for transport and delivery, which made me uncomfortable seeing a sub par truck being used at all.... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised
    Review:AmeriFreight was recommended to me by my AAA auto-insurance representative over the phone. I picked AmeriFreight because the representative said it received good business bureau rating. I received a quote soon after entering my information. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:B YenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2013 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: overall good
    Review:the driver picking up the car added a hundred dollars to the shipping costs but other than that our experience was good. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Date:11/27/2013 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt pickup n delivery
    Review:Dave (carrier) and Jorge provided excellent service and value. I would definitely use them again and will highly recommend. Called Jorge a day before pickup and he was able to arrange a carrier for the next day at a reasonable price. This was after a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mkm3This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I got very good service and a great rate when I used Amerifreight to ship my car from California to New York. [ View ]
    Poster:EI
    Date:11/26/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: On time transportation
    Review:The Good: I got my car on time with no damage, but I had to pay $105 more than the initial quote. I wish the CS agent would have been more friendly. None of these really matters as the carrier picked up my car on time and delivered on time with no da... [ More ]
    Poster:ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: STOP looking into other companies...Amerifreight gets it done SAFEST and FASTEST
    Review:First timer moving my car across country because I was relocating for a new job. Bob did an amazing job explaining the process to me step by step. No other companies (and man, there were hundreds) went into as much detail and was as available as the ... [ More ]
    Poster:DannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Review:Truck driver attended phone call and responded every time when I call. This helps me to keep calm. He picked up car early than I expected and delivered when I needed. and he washed the car before delivery he didn't charge for that. Car delivery was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Baskar AnnamalaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Review:Sent our Outback. Moved from Las Vegas to Pittsburgh in November and car was delivered without any incidents. They even allowed a condition to not deliver before we arrived ourselves. Bob S great at Amerifreight and he explained everything at the be... [ More ]
    Poster:Abbie RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Falls Church, VA to San Jose, CA
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Bob on having my car shipped out Falls Church, VA to San Jose, CA. He gave me a quick and honest quote and was also able to guarantee that my car would be picked up within a few days and on its way out to me. Everyt... [ More ]
    Poster:quoc bao lyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH OPERATOR
    Review:FIlled in on line request. Was bombarded with calls from 20 carriers. Jessicas quote was best BUT MORE SO i wanted some company that was with BBB. And yes that reduced the number of carriers i was interested in. The transported wanted some additi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-055 [ view ]
    Poster:RUBYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH OPERATOR
    Date:11/25/2013 3:55:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72