View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2067 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.79% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Military Friendly; Excellent Customer Service
    Review:AmeriFreight has excellent staff that are very responsive in their support. After reviewing several other companies, they offered the best competitive rate, along with special discounts, including military. Keep in mind that the quotable rate is subj... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JesseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:AmeriFreight was fast overall, but since it was across country, it can be a wait. Order earlier than when you actually need the vehicle [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Manny GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Texas
    Review:Overall my experience with Amerifreight was really good. The only thing was that it took 10 days for a carrier to be found and the quote increased $400. The representative was extremely helpful and gave me courtesy calls to keep me updated with my or... [ More ]
    Poster:Nikki DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent communication and Easy transcation
    Review:Jorge is a really helpful guy.He found the trucker very quickly and always make a better negotiation in between Driver and me. A+ broker [ View ]
    Poster:SIMONThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: contact Graham
    Review:First time that I have had to freight an auto, would contact them again if I needed to do it again. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:california girl
    Date:2/19/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: contact Graham
    Poster:california girl
    Date:2/19/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience Second Time Around
    Review:This was my second time using AmeriFreight, and both times I had great experiences. This time, I had Jessica as my main contact person, and she was wonderful in informing me about the process and my options. I shipped my car under their Discounted Ec... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:2/19/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review: Car was picked up within 24 hours of receiving quote. In order to save money I gave a range of delivery dates to give transport company maximum flexibility. They were able to deliver on day 2 which was outstanding and I saved 50 percent off the cos... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Eichelberger This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My van arrived on time without any damage from Pennsylvania to Texas for $1100 dollars. Excellent service, if you are willing to put in enough money. [ View ]
    Poster:RamaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: super quick!
    Review:I got my car shipped for a great price. They gave me a great military discount as well. My car got picked up and delivered in only 2 days! It was super easy. Nothing happened to my car along the way, I even had a bunch of boxes in the back and everyt... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Graham was a great service rep and contacted the carrier for me when the pickup was delayed by bad weather. Driver from carrier co. was great, too, and had me meet him at a mutually convenient location. [ View ]
    Poster:S.L.M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Moving back to the MidWest with AmeriFreight
    Review:I called almost every other place to ship my car and no one was as helpful as these guys!! They were very knowledgable and answered all 100,000 questions I asked them!! I talked to Grahm on the phone and he really took care of me. Very polite ... [ More ]
    Poster:Allison BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Transport Company
    Review:My two cars were picked up in CA and delivered to TX. Jessica with Amerifreight kept me up-to-date throughout the entire process and did a wonderful job. This is the second time I have used Amerifreight and they did NOT disappoint. I highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:Used this site to find three different brokers, contacted all three, Amerfrieght came in with the lowest estimate. Jessica provided great service, she was responsive to my phone calls and needs. She was thrown a curve ball when the first carrier ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh GwinnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation went very well!
    Review:I have never done a auto transfer from state to state. Graham was great in helping me along the way. Limey Trucking Co. did a great job in taking care of my car. The driver even called me several times to keep me up to date on what was going on with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry G. HunterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Jessica was my point of contact with the company. She was very prompt in her initial response to my emails and called me when she had a driver scheduled. Found a great rate for the shipment and the car was p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan RasmussenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I did a lot of research and chose Amerifreight because they were one the most reputable and BBB accredited. They did not let me down and it was great transport. I am going to use them again in the next month. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Ok Experiance
    Review:This was the first time we used a transport company and used Amerifreight based on reviews. The quote was for $795.00 but after we made the arrangements they called back and said the driver wanted more money to deliver the car. So now it was $1000.00... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY use again and again!!
    Review:This entire experience was flawless from beginning to end!! I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family members!!!! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:S. HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Driver was courteous and was flexible in working out a delivery time that met our needs. Was very happy with the service and would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Average but Reliable Experience
    Review:I don't usually leave reviews but we received so many e-mails about how I needed to leave a review to close my account. I used AmeriFrirght to ship my new car from New York to Los Angeles. I was coordinating with my father who was in New York with m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:2/16/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Maybe wrong time of year?
    Review:I used this site to research expected shipping costs from New York to Colorado and received two quotes. Given the high marks for Amerifrieght, I went with them as they were slightly cheaper. The other shipping company guaranteed their rate and it was... [ More ]
    Poster:J DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and On Time Transportation
    Review:This is the 3rd time I am using AmeriFreight. My dealings with them had been excellent. Graham was great to deal with; very knowledgeable and always ready to help and explain all related transportation items. The job they just completed was flawle... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ka Wong
    Date:2/14/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Service
    Review:AmeriFreight is the customers ally. They took care of every detail and delivered on the expectations promised which is a rare thing to find these days. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:2/14/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:This was the second time using this company. Both times I was completely satisfied with the level of communication and customer serviced received. The second driver Michael kept in contact with me the whole time. He was very professional. If ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arlene GeerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy with above average service
    Review:I filled out a quote on ameri-freights website after i Googled legitimate companies to ship my car and they were #1 on several websites so I figured I could trust them and sure enough the reviews were correct. The main complaint I have is after fill... [ More ]
    Response: (Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Rami RashidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: needs to improve the carriers
    Review:Overall good customers service and Jorge was great with his follow ups. However, they should pick up better carriers -which really matters more than anything else. [ View ]
    Poster:aliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Thank you for the excellent service. Everyone who was involved during shipping (kevin, david, Josesph) were very helpful. They always gave me the up dates on how far the car was and shipped the car incredible fast to my destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Ankita This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transportation
    Review:I placed the order on Monday night and then was told that carrier could pick up my car next day morning. U r so efficient. Due to terrible weather, the delivery time was late but still in the scheduled day. The car is in good condition, no damage and... [ More ]
    Poster:hexinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great professional service
    Review:Rocky Mountain Auto Xpress and Amerifreight both did an outstanding job. On time, professional, and kept me informed throughout the process. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!
    Review:It took few days to get the vehicle shipped due to bad weather but as soon as they started the actual process, it was very fast and great service. I would definitely recommend this company!! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:2/12/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Shift from MN to GA
    Review:This is the first time I am moving my vehicle. It has been a smooth transfer.Jorge was very helpful and honest. No over promising/under promosing. They did deliver in advance without any damage to my vehicle. I would recommend Ameri frieght. Thank yo... [ More ]
    Poster:RajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: I would love to choose amerifreight next time
    Review:The customer service is very good. They scheduled a truck for me ASAP even on the second day from I contact them! By the way, they are really on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cici ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping from CA to IN
    Review:My car was shipped from california to indiana. It took from Jessic ays to find a carrier which was very fast and she tried every way to contact me ... email, phone and voice mail. Also, she made the process smooth and she helped me reach the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:HafsaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing auto shipping experience - customer service ..ICING ON THE CAKE!
    Review:Thus far I have shipped my auto 2 times and this was indeed a most economical and very satisfactory experience. Graham was in constant touch with me right from providing a quote, identifying a carrier, notifying me when we had a carrier available, ca... [ More ]
    Poster:AshishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Yamaha TW200
    Review:This company was great! I was a little nervous about shipping my motorcycle as it was my first time shipping a vehicle. Graham made me feel comfortable with it and was able to get me a great carrier in the price range I needed. My overall experience ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Lonergan
    Date:2/11/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Dodge transport
    Review:After researching several auto transport brokers I chose AmeriFreight based on their excellent reviews. As this was my first experience having a vehicle shipped I was somewhat apprehensive. After obtaining what I considered a fair and reasonable quot... [ More ]
    Poster:D. DePrezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight All the Way
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to broker the transport of our 2 vehicles based on both their positive internet reviews and their lowest initial quote ($850.00 per vehicle). After speaking to the representative in Georgia, it was explained to me that, due to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Raul TroxlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - CO to DE
    Review:AmeriFreight's customer service is very good. My cs rep was Jorge and he made sure I have the latest information regarding the carrier, the time of pick up and drop. Great responsiveness and willingness to help. [ View ]
    Poster:AnshooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good first experiance
    Review:I had never shipped a car before, or arranged for it. After doing plenty of research, I settled on AmeriFreight because it was well reviewed. At first it was a little hard to get from a quote to a shipping car, but that was mostly me figuring out how... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment from San Diego CA to Portland OR
    Review:Apart from weather related delay everything was done in a very nice fashion. The delay was due to the snowing and everything got delayed by 3 days. [ View ]
    Poster:wasiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I received a quote from Amerifreight in January from Racheal. She left the company and Jorge stepped right in to help me transport my vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida. Jorge called me originally to make sure I planned to have my vehicle shipped in Fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Meria A RileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer - Would Use Again
    Review:My car was shipped within the overall timeline and arrived in excellent condition. This is the second time I've used AmeriFreight (once to ship a car from California to Georgia, this time to ship from California to the DC Metro Area). AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew van AdelsbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME Customer Service!
    Review:I've never shipped a car cross country and was VERY leery about the entire process since I read some horror stories online. I contacted AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews they received online and they didn't disappoint. Graham Turner was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Penny FunakoshiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Transport
    Review:My timeline for transport was tight and I was weary of brokers attempting to capitalize on my situation by being less than forthright. By the time I made the call to AmeriFrieght my guard was up and my fuse was short. Graham was helpful and, more i... [ More ]
    Poster:Trey RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT TRANSACTION
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT AND MY DRIVER WERE COURTEOUS AND IN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN, HAPPY CUSTOMER, TROY [ View ]
    Poster:TROYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with company
    Review:Like all of them they entice with low quotes, those quotes are like standby airline tickets. I then upgraded to 1-5 days @ 1350.00 One week , 2 weeks go by no pickup. Graham Calls me and I say I'll give it another week then cancel. The following... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: Moving is hard, but AmeriFreight made it easy!
    Review:From the very start they were very easy to work with. I chose them because they are the #1 company that the military uses to move families and seem very trustworthy. I called and Jorge was the one in charge of my shipment. He was very courteous an... [ More ]
    Poster:Erika CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was my first car transport experience and was pleased that it went so well. The Amerifreight representative was professional, courteous and answered all questions. I was periodically updated on the progress being made securing a carrier. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:S.HydingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:Having never shipped a car before Graham, and others at Amerifreight, were very relaxed and did a good job in explaining how it worked. After explaining to them that I wanted the car as soon as I could, they advised me on a price that would get the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 1:06:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75