View 146,758 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,759th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: The Flash!
    Review:I purchased my niece's 2006 Lexus GS300 in Florida and needed it 500 miles away as soon as possible to give to my daughter for college . After reading a number of reviews on Amerifreight I decided to get a quote which was for $695 originally . When... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill H .
    Date:11/1/2013 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:I moved from California to Illinois and did not want to put all those miles on my car. I read a lot of bad reviews about shipping your car, most saying that you're better off driving because of the cost and the amount of damage that would most likely... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Experience
    Review:This was my first experience moving a car across the country. I read what I could about brokering, auto transport and liability. Feeling somewhat armed I then began searching for an honest broker. I found what I was searching for in Bob at Amerifr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Curteous, efficient and honest
    Review:Jorge was a pleasure to work with. The price was reasonable, pickup was convenient and professional, and delivery was made within the time period possible and specified. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:HeidiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:My experience using AmeriFreight was excellent! AmeriFreight was very quick to secure a driver within the timeframe I had to move, so I was able to see the vehicle be picked up as well as dropped off. I noted that my vehicle was dirty upon arrival, b... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris MoleroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Great experience, Jorge was professional and honest about all costs. There was plenty of communication through out the shipment. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Y
    Date:10/30/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Great Experience
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and what a great experience it turned out to be. AmeriFreight surprised me with their professionalism, courtesy, and sincerity. From the moment I filled out an email request, I was surprised how qu... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Shaefer
    Date:10/30/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Review:When I originally called to get a quote, Rachael was very helpful, she explained to me everything that was going to happen. She quoted me $965 with a $250 DEPOSIT. However, when the truck was finally booked to pick up my car, I was charged a $250 F... [ More ]
    Response:No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to do business for free. Anyone receiving quotes from companies to ship vehicles will be asked to pay an amount upfront and the balance to the truck on delivery. No matter what it is called, both amounts make up the total shipment cost. We apologize for not making our customer understand the process of payments more clearly. [ view ]
    Poster:Philip
    Date:10/30/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Truly a mess of an experience
    Review:I must prelude this review with a bit of clarification. First off, it is understood that AmeriFreight is a company which puts users in touch with shippers. They do not personally ship the vehicles, and as such can be seen as an intermediary between t... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight goes out of its way to ensure customers’ shipments go worry free. Unfortunately, shipping a vehicle is not as simple as sending a package with FedEx. There were a number of complications with this delivery. Delays on both ends. From our documentation and communication, we received notification from the customer that he would not be available on the date of the planned delivery. Expectations form the customer could not be met exactly as requested once he was available because of the truck schedule. It is important that customers understand that vehicle shipping is a complicated process, and no matter how hard we try to make it as smooth as possible, circumstances outside of our control may sometimes lead to delays in deliveries or even damage to the vehicle. We are glad that the vehicle was delivered within a standard period of time, considering the availability of the customer. We will still review the order in detail to learn from this experience and consider options on how to serve our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience for First Timers
    Review:This is the first time we have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. AmeriFreight was one of the first companies we contacted, and it seemed to be a perfect match right from the start. When we finalized the dates of our transport, we con... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary and Jeff GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Rachel was easy to get ahold of, remained in constant contact about what was happening, and was straight forward with costs. I've used this company before, would use them again and would absolutely recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:HasleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast friendly company
    Review:Shipping our car was done easily with Amerifreight. It was very easy to get a quote and get the pick up location set up. The drivers were very friendly. My car was shipped very fast on the exact day they promised it would come. This company is trus... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Pontiac Bonneville shipped
    Review:I originally tried to get a cheaper, more flexible shipping completed- but I decided to go with fixed dates as my move got closer. Graham helped me quickly get a shipper and helped me through the process- since this was my first time shipping the car... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 11:35:00 AM
    Review:I would definitely ship a car again with Amerifreight. Bob Turner was excellent in guiding me through the shipping process every step of the way, from my initial phone call to him, all the way through pick-up and delivery. There were no hidden charge... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Very Good Experience
    Review:My overall experience was very good. Rachael was able to secure an enclosed trailer for my 2013 Escalade ESV and it was both picked-up and delivered within the prescribed time frames she laid out at the inception. I opted for the GAP insurance, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris P. in Naples, FloridaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This as my first experience shipping. Bob walked me through the entire process and I never had any pressure to choose a specific method of transportation. The process was easy and I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:The shipping process was stressful at first, but Rachael Dixon, the representative at Amerifreight, was honest and informative on the whole process. Overall good experience! [ View ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I needed transport of a Datsun 510 from CA to FL After 2 working 2 weeks with a shipper and still no firm status or expected date of pickup I cancelled the order. I then called Amerifreight and they immediatelly provided some options for pickup. I ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Thomas
    Date:10/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tire
    Review:My car was shipped and got to its destination in a timely matter but when it got to me my tire had been pooped from the metal of the truck. I was not upset because the driver was very honest with me about what happened and he also gave me some money ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cortney JenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:The process was very easy, paperwork took just few minutes, and service was great. After doing some research and reading the positive reviews, I was very satisfied with the service. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely fashion. Company als... [ More ]
    Poster:Yuichiro TsujiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT IS AWESOME!!!
    Review:Amerifreight is an awesome and legit company. They picked my car up on time and brought it to me the exact time they said they would. If I ever need to ship a car again, I would most definetly go with them.Excellent customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:CorderaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible ..........
    Review:Rachel was the one who took my business after that day had to contact Bob and several others and Supervisor because Rachel would not call me back. Was told 5 days to find someone turned into 3 weeks. Price went up after delivery to 1600.00, all sa... [ More ]
    Poster:judy clarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Automotive Shipping - I can haz it?
    Review:I recently moved from the west coast to the east coast for work. I needed a prompt, reliable automotive shipper to ensure my car was delivered. My experience has been primarily positive with just a few very minor inconveniences. My car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:EammonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Review:I was very surprised by the ease and honesty of the transaction. I was located in a 3rd state, neither the pick up or drop off point, and everything still went off without a hitch. Jorge contacted me multiple times to make sure I understood what was ... [ More ]
    Poster:HannahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 8:41:00 AM
    Review:The driver is very friendly, agent notified me on time. Car was both picked up and delivered on time. I will definitely use your service again. Thank you very much, Bob and Don. [ View ]
    Poster:MaggieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Satisfied with Service
    Review:Amerifreight shipped my 2 cars without any problem.I personally met Bob when I stored my car in their storage facility and he was so accommodating and very professional.I definitely recommend Amerifreight to my friends and relatives [ View ]
    Poster:Renato
    Date:10/28/2013 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Incentive
    Review:A discount of $50 is given to submit a review, but there is no pressure to write a positive one. The fact that they give an incentive encourages customers to write a review, but one gets the discount in advance, even if it's negative. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard JaffeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:I was delighted at how quickly AmeriFreight got a carrier & negotiated a price within my budget. I would certainly recommend AmeriFreight highly as well as the trucking company used to transport my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:Our driver dispatched by Graham arrived on-time and professionally inspected our car for damage and loaded it up. He called us 4 hours prior to pickup with an update to his schedule. The vehicle arrived undamaged in Florida and was professionally unl... [ More ]
    Poster:D SteelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: From California to Georgia
    Review:The original quote was about $900. Ended up paying $1000. From the quote to delivery it took roughly 2 weeks. (quote 10/13, pickup 10/22, delivery 10/27). The car has arrived roughly on time without damage. I would use their service again if I have t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chang-han Rhee
    Date:10/28/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Amerifreight
    Review:I got my vehicle shipped from PA to Arizona , The response to all my queries was prompt and satisfactory The coordination among the shipping company and the driver with us during the entire shipment was great The vehicle was delivered in 4 days... [ More ]
    Poster:NileshkumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: cross country pcs
    Review:I am originally from California but after joining the military my first duty station was Florida. So rather than take four days out of my leave to try and make the insane drive from my hometown in southern California all the way out to Florida I deci... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn
    Date:10/27/2013 5:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:Rachael and Amerifreight were great. She made frequent contact with me. One carrier contacted her to transport my car; she gave me the option but was honest and said she wanted to wait for a carrier that had a higher rating so she could be sure my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyra
    Date:10/26/2013 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Did not have a specific time we had to ship the car, we were pretty flexible. They guaranteed us a pickup date, and put us on a "will call" list if something opened up earlier; and it did. We were given a few days notice to pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/25/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT ROCKS!!!!
    Review:Under pressure to ship mom's car cross-country with a narrow time window and not knowing how to do it I called AmeriFreight. Great Call! Called Friday morning, placed the order and was receiving bids by noon that day! Car was loaded when and where... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Low
    Date:10/25/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Timely and professional service! Would recommend. Company called and car was picked up the following day and delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/25/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and comfortable move.
    Review:Everything went smoothly; the car was picked up and delivered on time and not a scratch on it. The people I dealt with were professional and courteous. This made my move easy and I would not hesitate to use or recommend this company others. Their pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha Sabourin
    Date:10/25/2013 7:39:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Service
    Review:Outstanding service from the initial phone call to AmeriFreight through the entire shipping process. Spoke with Bob, who was not only professional with his presentation but also was very informative and friendly about all questions and concerns I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron GobleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:49:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing auto transport.Racheal Dixon who was my contact both times is a pleasure to work with.Five Big Stars for AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:10/24/2013 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bob at Amerifreight rules!
    Review:Immediately upon contact with Bob at Amerifreight I was glad I had chosen them. He was up front from the get-go and he didn't pull any punches. The times and prices he quoted were correct and he made sure my car was picked up on the first day it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery and Awesome customer service!
    Review:Initial quote and bid: This was my first time using an automotive shipping company. Bob contacted me and explained everything to me so I had a solid understanding of the entire process. I started out with the cheapest rate and hoped a driver would... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:10/24/2013 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight gets the job done!
    Review:Working with AmeriFreight was overall a good experience. I was shipping a car from my grandparents in New York to myself in Arizona. Unfortunately, getting a carrier took longer than expected and almost twice the amount I was originally willing to pa... [ More ]
    Poster:JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Havre Home
    Review:We were without our Silverado 3500 due to a break down in Havre, MT while returning from our son's wedding in WA. The process from getting a quote to receiving the vehicle was very easy. The cost was competitive and the driver from FLJ Transport LL... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:10/24/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, will use again.
    Review:Graham was straight forward with the service and we got everything complete as planned. Car shipper was found quickly and car shipped without incident. [ View ]
    Poster:MingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Again Rachael Dixon at amerifreight took care of us with excellent results. Communication with her and driver was frequent and informative . Thanks again for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:Cleve Mobley
    Date:10/24/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, reliable, easy!
    Review:I am completely new to the world of car shipping. When I started my search, I had no idea how it's done. I was assuming that you call someone and they ship your car whenever you want. This was true to an extent but depends on factors like - availabil... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhishek Kaukuntla
    Date:10/24/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Shipping my Vehicle
    Review:AmeriFreight made this process very easy and painless. It only took minutes to give them all the information they required to start getting to work, finding a company to transport my recently deceased Father's car from his estate in New York to my l... [ More ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with Amerifrieght!
    Review:Graham Turner of Amerifrieght provided prompt and courteous service when I shipped my car from WA state to Washington DC. I called on Monday, by Tuesday we had a shipper. My car was picked up Thursday of that week and delivered the next Thursday. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SNayakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Professional transportation
    Review:The company delivered the car at a timeline that was promised. Communication was easy and professional. Driver delivered the car a little dirty but it was expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Apostolos
    Date:10/23/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Poster:AmitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2013 9:30:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71