View 144,226 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,227th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007
MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2030 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: I wouldn't use any other carrier ever again!
    Review:I've moved 3 times in the last 9 months, and have used Amerifreight every single time because they have simplified the process tremendously. They have taken out the hassel of moving across the country, and I couldn't imagine the process being any sim... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2013 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Worth their reputation!
    Review:I did your research for you on these guys. But in case you don't believe me, check with BBB and any other googling you can do on auto shipping and you'll see AmeriFreight is who you want. I wish the carrier had been better, but as far as finding one ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:A DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:The service professional is experience, carrier was great and they deliver the car in as is shape. Just paid little extra $ 200 from my original price quote. I really like the carrier. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Zahirul BhuiyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Auto Transport Service and Delivery
    Review:I had never transported a car before and was a bit concerned about just finding someone on the Internet. However, the website is great. All of the licensing information was visible and the agent was prompt and provided quick and efficient service. I ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Singer
    Date:10/3/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:Quick responses and awesome service! Fast and easy transportation! Everyone I spoke with and dealt with was very nice and resolved any issues immediately. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/3/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Across the Country
    Review:I shipped my car from California to New Jersey. The person who set up the transport was great. The company he contracted out to was not so great. They picked up my car on time, but after that I did not hear from them until I called amerifreight back ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:10/3/2013 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: not as good as their reviews here
    Review:delivered late and tricked me in to thinking I got a discount only to find out now that they will charge me unless I leave review here. It's deplorable! [ View ]
    Response:Contrary to many companies we do not try to hide the fact that we use incentives for customers to leave reviews. It takes valuable time from anyone to write an honest and fair review, and for that we do compensate our customers. The incentives are non conditional. We do not expect customers to only leave positive reviews to qualify for a discount. We build our reputation and our service quality on the reviews we receive from our customers. If a customer decides not to leave a review, the discount will then be cancelled and the full shipping rate will be payable. This is an option that the customer will have agreed on when placing the order. A customer can always refuse to leave a review prior to placing the order. It is always important that customers ensure they read and understand agreements that they sign. We try to be as clear and open as possible with all our dealings and communications with our customers. We apologize for any possible misunderstanding and will always try to improve our ways to explain the shipping process and the terms and conditions in a way that it is understandable and noted. [ view ]
    Poster:Nash2AusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Review on car pickup
    Review:Everything was professional. The car was brought back in the same condition it was picked up in and the staff was prfessional and polite. I would recommend this company to my friends and relatives. The company is also very good about returning phone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney RubinsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service to transport my car
    Review:It was excellent service, Bob was helpful and upfront with the cost, Carrier company was nice and driver also called to provide me the updates. My car was picked up one day before scheduled time and delivered a day before schedule. I would like to us... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajeev
    Date:10/3/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was hesitant going into this, especially after attempting to wade through the reviews of all the different shipping companies. But eventually I decided to try Amerifreight since they seemed to get decent feedback and their bid was appealing. I ca... [ More ]
    Poster:BozemanicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 VW
    Review:Bob with AmeriFreight was great to deal with. The vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered on time. the driver who picked up the vehicle was good, but my overall satisfaction with the carrier was not good. The carrier charged $150.00 extra becaus... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 VW
    Date:10/3/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: Best First Time Experience
    Review:The driver from UZ Auto Trans Inc picked up and delivered my car on the day promised. I flew and arrived at the destination at noon time and my car was delivered at 2:30 pm. I was impressed. It allowed me to use my car immediately in a new city. Both... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:LP
    Date:10/2/2013 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONEST OR INCOMPETENT...YOU DECIDE
    Review:I was quoted an attractive low rate of $450 and was assured that we wouldn't have any problems finding a carrier for the route within 5-7 days of the available date. 13 days after the available date and after raising the price to $750, my vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight prides itself on being honest and transparent. We apologize for this misunderstanding with our customer. Should any of our staff be dishonest s/he would not be working for us any more. Our staff are some of the most competent in the industry. In this instance it would make no sense to have a customer believe that a vehicle can be shipped the distance required by the customer for the rate of $450 including our service fee. For that matter none of our freight agents would have quoted intentionally such a low rate to get business. We simply do not operate that way. We have had a double confirmation that the customer was agreeable with the cost of the shipment and any changes made. We still appreciate a customer's feedback and we will follow through to see where we may have fallen short of expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt Service
    Review:I was skeptical about the whole process of shipping my car reading that the shipping industry falls under an unorganized sector and customers are very prone to scams and cheats. But I am very happy I chose Amerifrieght for transporting my car. Jorge ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lakshmi
    Date:10/2/2013 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: the transporter
    Review:I hate transporting my car. I hate the thought of someone else taking my car away on a truck and I have to trust that it will show up where I need it. Fact is I may hate transporting my car somewhere but I hate driving my car across the country even ... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine ZeppaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ontime shipping trusted
    Review:First time I have shipped my car so, I did my homework online and over the phone. I contacted 3 transport companies and compare their offerings. I have always seen good reviews at online for AmeriFreight then I decided to ship my car by AmeriFreight.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ritesh Kumar
    Date:10/2/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: First time using and will use again
    Review:My boyfriend and I are in the Air Force and the military does not offer car shipping so I had to research as many car shipping companies as possible and found out that AmeriFreight is used a lot by military and police. I called Graham a month before ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:10/2/2013 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Honda Happy Momma
    Review:Had to ship a honda from son living in Florida to son living in Wisconsin. Everything went smooth. Called Graham on the weekend thinking he would call me back on Monday, but he called me right back. I think these guys work 24/7. [ View ]
    Poster:AnnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:Graham was very helpful in providing information on shipping my vehicle and finding a carrier to transport the SUV. Once a carrier was selected the vehicle was quickly picked up and on its way. The vehicle was delivered with no damage or problems f... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2013 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Cross-country transportation
    Review:I received problem free transportation of my vehicle. Price was good and car was shipped and delivered earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: I'm a Jeep and I'm snug as a bug on AmeriFreight to the Sunshine State.
    Review:Greetings, We never shipped a vehicle before so when we decided to ship we did alot of research. We had many offers from shipping companies with different prices. After checking each and every one of them we chose Amerifreight. It was reasonable in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie S. HeitzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best in Class!
    Review:Like most people, I did my homework online and over the phone. I contacted the top 4 car transport companies to compare their offerings. AmeriFreight stood out above the rest. They patiently worked with me and delivered on their promises - my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:RD Frost
    Date:10/1/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Review
    Review:Delivery was late by two days. The delivery date was sensitive and that was made clear at the outset. The dispatch center was providing conflicting information, the communication was horrible and I was nervous about my car the entire time. I had to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Get the right company the first time
    Review:We initially agreed to use another shipper, ShipMyCarOnLine in Florida, which required a downpayment of approximately $195 at the making of the contract. Its contract had quite a few "gottcha" provisions. That company never got the car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve in Salt Lake CityThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Easy
    Review:I was happy with the timeliness of receiving a quote and booking my move with a vendor. The vendor was more casual, but still efficient in moving my vehicle. He delivered one day after expected, but was easily reachable for updates. Overall the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:nicemoves18This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with amerifreight
    Review:Provided worry free service.. They found is a carrier in about. A week and half... An were able to get both our cars safely without damages to our destination... They ppl at the office were friendly ... And explained the whole procedure thoroughl... [ More ]
    Poster:Sumi
    Date:9/30/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Work
    Review:I enjoyed working with this person. Very thorough and complete. The price was very good and adequate. The car came in a very timely manner. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Aris
    Date:9/30/2013 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:Amerifreight is a broker to find you a shipping company. They put your car with the shipping dates on a bulletin board and then pick the shipping company that have a positive note in their database. They also make sure they are licensed and bonded. A... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight and it was great both times. The driver was very courteous and on time. There were weight restrictions on the street we live on and he was very flexible on how to deliver the vehicle. I would use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:9/30/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of ford f550
    Review:I purchased a larger vehicle than most would typically have shipped. A Ford F550 tow truck. Truck had a 6L powerstroke and I wasn't going to trust it to drive it across the country and could not budget time to drive it either. Shopped around abit and... [ More ]
    Poster:P Irving This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Indifferent about Service
    Review:Overall, I'm not sure how I felt about the entire process. The customer service throughout the 3 weeks was good as Bob was always very nice and stressed how he was trying to find a truck to pick up my car. However the availability started August 31st... [ More ]
    Poster:Leigh IThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Review:Car was picked up early and delivered on time with no damage. They were always available if I needed help/had a question. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:9/30/2013 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased with my experience
    Review:AmeriFreight coordinated the transport of my car with Class One Transport. AmeriFreight coordinator Bob Turner communicated well, and helped me find the best price. The car was picked up on the first day of the window, and I received my car 3 days af... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2013 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very prompt
    Review:I only had to wait a couple of days before the car was picked up. The driver was prompt and picked up the car without a hitch. It was delivered on the day promised. [ View ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Polite Below-Average Service
    Review:Positives:Generally polite service (excluding the trucking company they selected to transport my vehicle). Negatives: I selected the value-shipping on 8/20 quoted at $845.00. I did so b/c I had flexibility in the pick-up time. 8/30 came about and... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:9/28/2013 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second time using AmeriFreight
    Review:We used AmeriFreight to ship our car to CA last summer, and then to return it to CO this fall. We had a great experience the first time - hence had no hesitation to use them again this time. The price is very reasonable and customer service is pretty... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:9/28/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Review:Booking was easy, pricing was competitive,and Bob was helpful in answering all questions and concerns. [ View ]
    Poster:Glen RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car across the States and was skeptical of the process after doing a bit of online research. Bob at Amerifreight made the process simple and easy. He was extremely knowledgable, explained the entire process, and establ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: CA - -> Florida = great job
    Review:The process started with an online quote request. Graham at Amerifreight (g.turner@amerifreight.net or 678 369 4122) promptly emailed me a quote and called to follow up. The quote was among the lowest I had found anywhere. The excellent reviews fo... [ More ]
    Poster:josh p.
    Date:9/28/2013 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping shipped my car from my home in NY to Florida in a timely manner. They did an excellent job and my car arrived safely with no damages. I highly recommend to check them out if you are looking for a reliable company to ship you... [ More ]
    Poster:Caitlyn
    Date:9/28/2013 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, stress free service
    Review:My experience was good. I had no problems and the driver communicated with family at the destination without incident. My vehicle was in good condition and the delivery was on time, I would use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:David HutchinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2013 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Moving from Maryland to California meant deciding whether to take a long cross country road trip or to find a great car shipping company that would transport my car for me. After conducting a thorough internet search for the most highly rated compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie
    Date:9/27/2013 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied with some complaints
    Review:I had went through many options too find a company too ship our vehicle. I Found one company, but there customer service was poor and they are not honest. I searched and found Amerifreight with great reviews, but also BBB recognized. I knew I had to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marquita K
    Date:9/27/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!!
    Review:Easy to set up whiled deployed with navy!!! Great cost and customer service. I called and was able to set tuis up in no time at all. Car showed up with quick service at destination. [ View ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight car shipping from NV to MA
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. Once I confirmed my order, I was unable to reach Graham for days, which was problematic because I needed my car to ship the following week. I was little bit worried that my car would not be able to ship. I... [ More ]
    Poster:BJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transportation Brokers
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight because they were rated as on of the most trusted brokers for getting the right transportation company, at the right time, for the right price. Graham was my contact person and he covered all my questions plus some issues r... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:9/26/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Had to Have my Honda
    Review:Sure, it may have cost more than the blue book value of the car to move it from Houston to Seattle, but I love my 1999 Honda Civic. I had never transported a vehicle before and AmeriFreight took good care of me (and The Mighty Green Machine). I went ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Owens
    Date:9/26/2013 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Winner
    Review:Zero problems. Picked up two vehicles on time, and delivered them one day earlier than expected. Much better experience than on two previous deliveries with another company. Also cost $50. less per vehicle. I ship cars between CT and FL twice a ... [ More ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:9/26/2013 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: Just OK
    Review:My representative from AmeriFreight took the time to answer all of my questions. He promptly responded to my calls and emails, and connected me with a great transport company. My car was picked up on time and arrived safely at my destination. I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Alla ZollersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2013 8:27:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69