View 146,943 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,944th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2083 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.94% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Trusting a Transport Company
    Review:Overall, I was satisfied with my auto transport. Bob was very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and get ahold of. My main issue was that once I got a truck driver, the transport company didn't take the same time or care that Bob did to keep ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I moved to Utah for college and the Veteran's Administation, needed a way to get my truck up from Texas. After a run in with a bad shipping company, I did better research and found Amerifreight. They had solid reviews and accredited by the BBB. So I ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Sabastian
    Date:11/20/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: great and easy experience
    Review:Jessica took care of me from the minute I called her. She found a driver in the matter of a few minutes. Scheduled the driver to pick up in two days from then and I had my car delivered in seven days. This was a great experience and Jessica made i... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:jamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult Car
    Review:My car was very difficult to pick up due to the location of origin and the fact that it wasn't running, but Graham was very up front with me about the challenges and did an excellent job setting reasonable expectations and making recommendations to f... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRIVE!!!
    Review:My experience was very smooth. I called them and said where I needed my car to go. Within a day they had a carrier to ship my car. I was able to call and find out where my vehicle was during the whole process. Customer service was great and made the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Bob was very knowledgeable. He explained things very well. He was easy and reliable to contact and speak with. He was prompt with responses and followup. [ View ]
    Poster:shaun This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy Gonzalez!!!
    Review:Graham from amerifrieight was great! He found a carrier for my vehicle within 2 weeks and kept me updated every step of the way. My car arrived so quickly! I was told 7-10 days and it got here in 3! The transporter was very polite and helpful and wor... [ More ]
    Poster:BonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Day Earl Arrival
    Review:They beat my expectations by delivering the car in 2 days, instead of the quoted 3 days. Everyone was kind and helpful. Car arrived without damage. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:James K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic job.
    Review:company was fairly priced, easy to work with, and the car arrived early with zero damage/issues. quick and painless operation. [ View ]
    Poster:gerald gresko
    Date:11/19/2013 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good service with a few concerns
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting a company to ship our vehicle from California to Florida. However, the company (Wonderful Trucking Services Inc.) was the one that picked up the vehicle and delivered. The pick up/delivery company lacked commu... [ More ]
    Poster:EganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Beam me up Jessica, shipping was that fast.
    Review:I have shipped cars several times. While I was in the military and as a civilian. This shipment was the best coordinated shipment I have made. AmeriFreight’s processes are robust and provide a clear picture of what to expect , with no surprise... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Alfonso
    Date:11/18/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: good services
    Review:The service was good, and I was able to contact carrier directly and communicated throughout the process. However, I had to be patient with 10 days late from original estimate deliver date. Graham at Amerifreight did give me a follow up call, and... [ More ]
    Poster:HongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: ship form PA to IL
    Review:everything was on time and price was good. they picked the car up quickly. door to door was not actually door to door which is a problem when you have a classic car you don't want to drive in the rain. [ View ]
    Poster:JutsinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Miata
    Review:I had a new Miata shipped from Wisconsin to Florida. The cost was $950 and it took 12 days from the time I called. Overall I was happy with the experience: the car was not damaged in any way and the shipping time was as advertised. I talked with Jess... [ More ]
    Poster:CaseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!
    Review:After hiring a first company and their failure to deliver/communicate, I terminated my contract with them and hired AmeriFreight. So happy that I made the switch. Rachael Dixon listened to my needs, responded quickly with a transport for my vehicle (... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine BradleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Jessica is the BEST!
    Review:I contacted numerous transport brokers (15+) to transport my Lancer Evolution from MS to CA and Jessica was the best quote and provided me with a wholesale price to ship my car. Another person at the company even gave me a quote that was $200 more t... [ More ]
    Poster:AronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Want to eliminate one headache when moving? Ship with Amerifreight
    Review: I am the type of person that researches just about everything. I always try to dig deep to try to sift through the real versus the bogus reviews online. So, when I read the many good reviews along with the high Better Business Bureau rating I was im... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping - Colorado to Virginia
    Review:Overall shipping experience was positive. Of note, we shipped the vehicle remotely while living overseas. Despite significant time zone differences, we were able to effectively communicate with the Amerifreight customer service representative to en... [ More ]
    Poster:Vintage VehicleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed transport review
    Review:amerifreight did its job as a a broker to find a way to get my vintage car from its original owner in oregon in a rural area to my home about 2900 miles away! Saved me from having to drive the car cross country in the rain and paying for gas and hot... [ More ]
    Poster:adam sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas
    Review:I needed my 07 Dodge Charger SRT-8 shipped from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas. I contacted Amerifreight and Jorge handled my request with excellent knowledge and customer service. I had never shipped a vehicle in the past, so I was obviously concerned... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:11/16/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Shipping Brokers - Awesome
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Bob at Amerifreight took the time to explain the process thoroughly, was up front about Amerifreight's role as a broker, and honest about pros and cons of pricing levels. The shipper found had communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:After the first carrier failed to contact me, Graham was able to find a truck to move the two vehicles within hours [ View ]
    Poster:Rick LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: 68 C10 truck
    Review:The saleperson Jessica was great. The truck was picked up on time and delivered the next day. Everything went smooth from start to finish. I will highly recomend them and use them in the future, thanks to all at AmeriFright. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam F. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight to transport our car. The process was easy and the service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Handelman
    Date:11/15/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - once again
    Review:I have used this company several times, and been pleased with the quality of service and process. I always recommend this company to others when they are wanting to transport vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was very happy with the service and professionalism of Rachael at Amerifreight and Mike the transport driver of my vehicle. Both where Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Everything was as promised. The car arrived right on schedule with no prob... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/15/2013 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Was nervous at first, but turned out great!
    Review:Delivery was actually ahead of time, and price was as agreed. Kim was totally honest and knowledgeable. A great experience. If I had known the whole process would be this painless, I would never have hesitated. Will use AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Stevens
    Date:11/15/2013 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Jorge was great/emilio driver excellent
    Review:Jorge was excellent with his constant communication regarding our vehicle! He made sure to keep me posted about when my car was being picked up and when delivery can be expected! Communication was excellent Emilio the driver was nice and professio... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:11/14/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham 678 369 4122
    Review:Thanks Graham for taking care of this transport. Your constant communication was very helpful in making for a smooth transaction. I would recommend AmeriFreight to others based on overall performance. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:11/14/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: After much research, I went Ameri-Freight
    Review:I had my old Chevelle stored on private property outside Los Angeles as I had moved to Pittsburgh and at some point would get the car in the future. I got notified that the person who was taking care of keeping the car on his property had to remo... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Duane EmeryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: I'd trust these guys with my mother.
    Review:I mean I already trusted them with my baby, my 2000 Saab 9-3 convertible. And I'm very glad I did. Pickup and delivery were prompt and professional, no problems or damage whatsoever. I was nervous about shipping my car halfway across the country, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Yocum
    Date:11/14/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quality = Performance - Expectations
    Review:Every carrier claims to have the best customer service and the most satisfied customers. This makes it tough for the businesses to differentiate themselves. I don't have things shipped very often, so I wasn't sure what to believe and who to trust. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse FortuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I transport my auto twice a year. Amerifreight is the best I have ever used. They are courteous, efficient and friendly. I would recommend that everyone use this company. My car is picked up and delivered on time by very competent drivers. I wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Reta Hunstein
    Date:11/14/2013 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: would definitely recommend
    Review:Even though there were some issues w a delayed start due to a mechanical problem w the truck, Jorge kept us well informed and was very honest about the reason and the revised pick up time. The drivers were wonderful and very helpful to my parents. We... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Safe choice
    Review:I contacted Graham at amerifrieght in order to ship a car from Florida to Arizona on a tight timeline. I have heard many bad things about shipping cars and furniture cross country so I was hesitant at first. Amerifrieght is a broker, and contracted m... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Makarewicz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Two way car shipping nicely arranged
    Review:My Mazda3 was delivered in 5 days. I was concerned on if driver could pick up my van at the same time, because there is no parking spot for an extra car. But Jessica at AmeriFreight did an excellant job for me to have driver deliver the car and pic... [ More ]
    Poster:AliceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:service was good,however I never got the car delivered to original destination. I had to pick it up at a more busy location. [ View ]
    Poster:larry tonelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of cars
    Review:Have used them twice and would use them again, very pleased. Had used another company prior to them and was not please at all. They are very easy to work with and are always looking for best deal for you, your needs are very important to them. Lik... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: My car to Texas
    Review:I used AmeriFreigth as a contact to ship my car to Texas. The service was excellent. Jorge Cruz, my contact, was very helpful since star to finish. The broker company was also very helpful. The car was delivered to my sister's house in Pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucia
    Date:11/13/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:The service was what I'd expected. Customer care personnel were easy to contact and commicate with. Carrier was courteous and prompt with service. I was able to contact carrier directly and communicated throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Kailii This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Review:The price was almost half the price of competitive transport. The staff is excellent and very upfront on how they find carriers to ship cars at this low price. I liked the fact that I did not have to pay them the whole amount in advance. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Las Vegas to New York City
    Review:Hi my name is Hector, I had a car in Las Vegas, NV, and I really needed to ship it to New York City, I knew it was gonna be expensive but never imaging how many fake companies were out there, like any of you who are probably reading this and wonde... [ More ]
    Poster:Hector NavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Using Company
    Review:This was our second time using Jorge. We choice to only work with him because we liked his customer service the first time and he was fast. The first time we had our car shipped from Washington to Kansas for $700 and to get it back to Washington cost... [ More ]
    Poster:JazzyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping was great. Specifically Bob answered my question very well and I was very satisfied with him. I will ship my car through them again. [ View ]
    Poster:prashantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer's Experience
    Review:I found my dealings with Amerifreight's BobT. to be both expeditious and pleasant. He wasted no time in irrelevant matters, but had taken the necessary information and posted the job within five minutes. Followups were timely and to the point. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Somewhat satisfied
    Review:Took much longer to schedule than I expected. I signed the agreement to allow up to $200 increase in my bid price, but 10 days after my vehicle a available date this option had t been used despite the fact that my transport hadnt had a single bid. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RodneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - The best experience you can find
    Review:This is the number one transport company in America for a reason. I was provided with a carrier in less than 72 hours and it is BY FAR the least expensive service service on the market. If I ever need a vehicle shipped again, there is a 100% chance I... [ More ]
    Poster:DaVron DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 4:55:00 AM
    Subject: VERY SATISFIED!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. My Jeep Grand Cherokee needed to be transported from NC to MA. I searched for a transport company for several days and received numerous quotes from a dozen companies. I finally choose Amerifreight and I was... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car from Colorado to California. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time and in great condition. If I ever have the need to transport my car again I would have no hesitation in selecting Amerifreight to do... [ More ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:With the exception of my car sitting in my driveway for 3 weeks and the price being almost $200 more than was initially quoted, the process was efficient and quick (once an offer was made and my car was picked up). As far as the price goes, I could ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Cannon Wiest
    Date:11/11/2013 5:06:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71