View 148,596 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,597th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2099 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Everything went well. The driver was a little late late on both ends but city traffic caused the delays. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: California Dreamin'
    Review:Heading to/from California? Attention parents and their college students spending a semester interning in Los Angeles...and everyone pursuing their dreams in the entertainment industry! There are so many preparation details, but here's one that is s... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Rescue of Car from Bankrupt Repair Shop
    Review:My Porsche 911 was stuck at a repair show which went Bankrupt in CA - Opening hours were severely restricted and I needed to get my car out of there ASAP. Graham found a carrier fast at a good price and the car was rescued within 2 days and moved acr... [ More ]
    Poster:LarsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/25/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: As advertised
    Review:This was my first time using a carrier to transport my vehicle so I was nervous. I did alot of research on landed on Amerifreight. The conversation I had with Jorge Cruz was great and I felt my car would be safe. Everything was on schedule and I had ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:aj
    Date:12/25/2013 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Communication was good during the life cycle of the experience, including understanding the arrangement, identifying a carrier and price, discussing pick-up and then drop-off with the carrier. This made us feel that our car was in good hands. [ View ]
    Poster:David Hansen
    Date:12/24/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Review of vehicle shipment
    Review:My vehicle's shipment was very good. They have a great customer service. My car was actually delivered earlier than the scheduled date of delivery. I appreciate everything that this service provided and I thank Jorge for the good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:P MalkounThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cutt-throat Business, Deceptive Practices
    Review:I did a lot of research to find a reputable company, and ultimately went with Amerifreight. Most of the people that I spoke with to get a quote would outright lie to me. I spoke with Jessica and she was mostly accurate in what she told me, offered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfireght Good Shipping Company Bad
    Review:Amerifreight was good, there were scratches on my car. My contact person at Amerifreight was informative about what to do, she kept in contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:12/24/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Jessica with AmeriFreight is AWESOME!!!!!
    Review:I had a horrible last time I shipped a vehicle across the country and as a result, I was very nervous about what I was going to run into this time around. I chose AmeriFreight this time around and Jessica was my agent. She was absolutely fabulous to ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamanthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: not amazing, but gets the job done
    Review:Things that did not go well: - I would call every few days to inquire about the status of my order, and every time was told that they would look into it, make some phone calls, and give me a call back. Never called me (except when a carrier was fina... [ More ]
    Poster:PhuongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2013 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: Military move from Cali to SC
    Review:I have no complaints everything went perfect and the truck got to SC before schedule so I was able to pick up my car sooner then planned. My car was exactly how I left it I would work with amerifreight again any day! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: should change their name to super fast and affordable freight
    Review:I needed my 1964 chevy shipped quickly and affordably because I'm moving to college. I called them Saturday, they found a truck on Sunday, truck was picked up Monday at 0930 when they said they would arrive. I moved Wednesday and the truck arrived Th... [ More ]
    Poster:colby rohdeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Freight Broker
    Review:My overall experience using AmeriFreight as a broker was positive. The time to find a carrier was a little longer than expected, but my agent worked hard to find a carrier for me at a very fair cost. Additionally, the communication with broker was ... [ More ]
    Poster:A. HarperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Pretty Good!
    Review:Jorge was very helpful!! My only hangup is that after my car was delivered (late, which was understandable due to a blizzard in Chicago) my car battery did not work properly. Somehow the metal clamp that attaches to the battery had been removed &... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Jorge offered me a great experience through AmeriFreight. He was recommended to me by my friends who moved from Ohio to Montana a few months ago. My car was shipped from Ohio to Colorado. It was picked up on a Friday and delivered on Sunday mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Fantastic!
    Review:This is the second and by far the best experience I have had transporting a car across the country due to a military move. The knowledge at AmeriFreight was showcased as they walked me through the process... Graham was my representative and a true pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:12/19/2013 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Experience
    Review:Here is my experience with shipping my car from Maryland to California. I originally contacted Ship A Car Direct to ship my car and arranged a Friday pickup date. As my pickup date grew closer, I did not hear from the company as to whether my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: First Timers with Great Experience
    Review:We were nervous using a shipping company for a move from Texas to northern California, but due to limited options, we went ahead and were very pleased with the overall service. We chose AmeriFeight because of the online reviews and BBB ratiing. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:H.BruinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:Paid the deposit and confirmed the order on the 2nd, and heard back fairly quickly. Pickup date was set for the 7th and heard from AmeriFreight on the 13th. However, from there it is down hill. I was bombarded with calls and an email while I was talk... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize to our customer for falling below his expectations. We pride ourselves on having excellent communication between our customer service agents and our customers. We explain to each of our customers that choosing to ship at the economy rate requires a more open schedule for pick up and delivery dates. We do, however, have several priority shipment options for those who may have time constraints. Though no broker can guarantee that their process is 100% accurate, we can proudly say that we have saved numerous customers substantial amounts of money by keeping their rates much lower than other companies offer. [ view ]
    Poster:RoryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Amerifreight is an excellent company you can rely on.All I can say is thank you so much to Graham and of course to Bob for their help in moving my two cars multiple times.They deserve to have bonuses because of their excellent services.Anyone still s... [ More ]
    Poster:Renato De Las Penas
    Date:12/19/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Seeing RED! (and that's a GOOD thing!)
    Review:From start to finish, this was a flawless experience! Jorge worked diligently to get a carrier for a "less-than-desirable" route (pick up and delivery points were not in major hub cities). He also called periodically with updates and to ch... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: An easy fix after a change of plans
    Review:After I had to change my pickup date at the last minute, Jorge went above and beyond to work with the contracted driver to have my pick up date changed to fit my needs. Also, the driver was very helpful and agreed to meet me without much notice in or... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good coordination, but bad company in CA
    Review:Rachel did an excellent job coordinating, and even refunded $100 of their fee when the more expensive carrier refused to come within 15 miles of my home. The driver selected was great and readily available for progress reports as he went coast to coa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Around the world in a day!
    Review:First of all, I would like to point out that I was able to quickly and easily arrange shipment for my vehicle while I was deployed halfway around the world in Aghanistan. I found their website online and was immediately impressed with the reviews tha... [ More ]
    Poster:DeannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2013 8:03:00 AM
    Subject: Never Happened
    Review:After waiting and waiting for them to try to find trucking company to ship my car from Virginia to California, I finally gave up and found another company to do it instead. I cancelled my order and indicated that I needed my deposit, which was paid i... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that we were unable to have better success in finding a carrier for this customer's vehicle. We did, however, ensure that his refund was processed in a timely fashion. Our goal is to find a carrier for each and every customer’s vehicle within their allotted time frame, but occasionally, due to difficult pick up or delivery locations, we are unable to meet their deadlines. We do apologize for any inconvenience our customer experienced, and we strive to improve where we fell short. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/19/2013 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Florida Shipment
    Review:My overall experience shipping my car was good. I originally submitted a request online and received a quote within 24 hours. I later called to get more information on the quote and process. While I didn't get a response from my initial call, I fo... [ More ]
    Poster:TR JenkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight to the Rescue
    Review:On a cross-country move from Oregon to Tennessee I unfortunately had a head-on collision with a dear in the middle-of-nowhere Nebraska. After securing a rental car to complete my trip, my damaged truck was left behind in Nebraska for repairs. My work... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua GoodlettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: First & best experience ever with an online transportation company
    Review:This was the first time I'd ever went online & had to have anything personally transported. There were so many options, I was afraid of getting scammed, didn't know what I was walking into, & didn't want to be ripped off price wise. Jessica @... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
    Review:I sold my car to an out of state friend and had originally anticipated driving the car the the 1200 miles from FL to IL to deliver it and fly back. With unknown driving conditions in the North, we decided to transport the vehicle. I researched seve... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: 2500 miles from one Washington to another Washington
    Review:Shortly after purchasing a new car, I found out I would be moving across the county from Washington State to Washington DC and I had to figure out a way to get my car out there. After doing some reviews, I choose Amerifreight because of the positive... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car From FLto MT
    Review:The service was very good. The car was picked up and delivered on time as I was promised. The cost was reasonable compared to other services. [ View ]
    Poster:Mamoon AllafThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/18/2013 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!!!
    Review:Upon initial request on shipping my car, I was immediately contacted by a representative who had outstanding customer service and answered all of my questions I may have had. The pick up was on time and done with the upmost care for all my car. Trans... [ More ]
    Poster:zach walkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 9:34:00 PM
    Review:I first called Amerifreight on 12/10/2013 to transport a 1972 Volkswagen Hightop Camper bus I just bought over the Internet.The bus was in Lake Havasu and I needed it to be shipped to Evergreen,Colorado.The seller in Arizona needed everything to be p... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-055 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Nervous first timer would do it again!
    Review:I have NEVER shipped a car before, and I had no idea where to start. After using Google to search for car shipper sites I started filling out forms and getting up to 20 emails and phone calls a day, with prices ranging from $995 all the way up to $14... [ More ]
    Poster:scott mccaugheyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Shipped my Mercedes from Alaska to the southeast. Peace of mind. I've moved across the country 3 times, Amerifrieight was by far the best. [ View ]
    Poster:DanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Setting up the Auto Transport
    Review:Dealt with Graham at AmeriFreight to set up the shipment of our son' struck. Very professional to deal with. Good communication and excellent fees. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Henry LapchakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I just shipped my car from NJ to Houston, TX. I was in a hurry and wanted my car to be shipped the forthcoming week from the day I booked the transportation. They were very helpful and found me a carrier which picked up the vehicle at right time and ... [ More ]
    Poster:IshitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Review:Contractors were very attentive to staying in touch. Carrier had maintenance issues with truck on day of pick-up and so was one day late. I was kept very well informed thru this delay so it became of no consequence in the end. Folks were pleasant an... [ More ]
    Poster:J LaCroixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Efficient
    Review:I had never arranged to ship a car before and took a shot in the dark based on a bit of internet research. I got my car shipped within the time frame I wanted and at a price i thought was reasonable, and I have no complaints. The car and a collecti... [ More ]
    Poster:C. W. DanielsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: moving a mustang
    Review:I was very happy with the shipping of my 2007 Mustang from Houston to los Angeles. Jessica was my contact person and she was very patient with my many questions. She was also very prompt in providing me with information about the move. The car h... [ More ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Review:This company exceeded my expectaions and delivered everything they said they were going to. They were professional and courteous and worked with my budget. The car arrvied safely without damage and with all the contentsit was shipped with. The c... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph DiPalmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:This is my second time working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping, and once again I am extremely pleased. They were quick to offer me a competitive quote, worked within my time constraints, and found a reliable, quick carrier to get my car from NJ to CA.... [ More ]
    Poster:ArielaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Initial follow up was thorough and prompt. A carrier was secured promptly and communication was good. Unfortunately, after the appointment for pick up was made, the follow up was poor and the carrier showed up a day late without communication. [ View ]
    Poster:JDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and satisfactory service: would recommend
    Review:We moved 2 cars from MA to CA and found Amerifreight"s services very satisfactory. Cars arrived in fair condition - exterior was dusty, as we got them moved in an open carrier, so that was expected. Overall really satisfied with the agency for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Smita J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Collision Damaged Car
    Review:Readers are perhaps aware that a $50 discount is offered by AmeriFreight for a committment to write a review, and that the review judged best for the month will win $100. i just note this so that all viewers are fully informed. i will still try do ... [ More ]
    Poster:johnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. The only thing i can say please give them pick up time in advance. Like 2 weeks prior your moving date. There are three person INVOVELMENT in your car shipment. 1.Dispatcher 2. Carrier 3. customer So deal wi... [ More ]
    Poster:MANDEEPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:this was absolutely amazing service. great communication . great time . and a great help all the way . 10 outta ten would do again . [ View ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2013 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Vermont to California
    Review:The service requested was delivery of my auto from Burlington, VT to Half Moon Bay, CA with a preliminary quoted price of $1,360 (included $95 gap insurance). This order was placed on November 15, 2013 with a requested delivery date of December 2nd. ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2013 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I had no issues while shipping my car. AmeriFreight was helpful in finding a carrier at a good price. THe car was picked up and delivered when they said it would be. No complaints here! [ View ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Nice overall transaction
    Review:After searching online for a decently rated shipping company, we found Amerifreight. A few things...first the company had a guy named "Bob" who was actually helpful quote me $650 for the full trip which included the deposit ($250). This h... [ More ]
    Poster:jamal This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 5:12:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72