View 169,260 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,261th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1468 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: midnight pick up
    Review:Graham was very upfront about the whole process. From explaining how the bid is contracted to adjusting the quote for best acceptance. The driver that was contracted called me as soon as the bid was accepted (guery from D&V). He was also very tra... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JeannetteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Practically held my hand through the whole process
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and I had no idea what I was doing. The people at AmeriFreight explained the process, took my info and that was all I had to do. The car as picked up right in the middle of my window and the final price was very close... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SallyB
    Date:9/2/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good enough
    Review:Using Amerifreight was overall a positive experience, particularly because of the price they secured for my transit, however I had some difficulty receiving my car. My vehicle came 5 days prior to the agreed upon date, when I was out of town, AND th... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Takes the Fright Out of Auto Transport
    Review:We were overnighting in Savannah GA on our way to Tampa for a family reunion. But on our way to the hotel a woman texting didn't notice traffic had stopped for an ambulance and rear-ended us making us the middle of a 3 car sandwich. It took a month t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Alabama to Albuquerque transport
    Review:One week after contracting with AmeriFreight for their services, my vehicle was picked up and delivered 5 days later intact(would have been 3 days but the carrier's truck broke down). If the object of using a broker, AmeriFreight, is to find a compe... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Bill FullertonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: De-stress car shipping
    Review:I thought it could be very stressful to ship my Honda from east TN to southern CA, but it turned out to be a wonderful first experience. #940057179-YL After going through plenty of customer reviews on auto shipping web sites and BBB, I was glad to... [ More ]
    Poster:Selina ShamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I found the agent to be prompt in finding a transport truck for my vehicle but dealing with the actual company was very difficult. The trucking company contracted by AmeriFreight was difficult to reach and the delivery of my vehicle was horrible. Ove... [ More ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Straightforward
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job at making sure I was able to get a quick pickup from TN to transport to CA. The communication was clear and concise. However, the driver who picked up the vehicle made it seem like it would be faster delivery of the veh... [ More ]
    Poster:John ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:I paid a premium to have the car picked up in a 1-2 day window, which worked out perfectly. The driver was in time for pick up and delivery. Throughout the transit, the driver provided regular updates about estimated delivery time. The car was withou... [ More ]
    Poster:ManituThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:The agent (Brett) was very prompt, nice, and accurate. He found the carrier and arranged the pick up (next day) in one hour after I confirmed the order. The carrier (driver) was very nice, expalined the process & timing in detail, and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay in Johns Creek, GAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: July-August 2014 transport of Corvette
    Review:I had just received the 1970 Corvette in good condition that I had Amerifreight broker a enclosed transport for on 7-12-2014. I received the car on 8-31-2014 where 3 weeks of this time were spent trying to find a truck that would pick up my car in We... [ More ]
    Poster:S DowningThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Review:The process was incredibly easy from start to finish. The communication was excellent and proactive so that I always knew the status of the process. [ View ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: HOLY CAR SHIPPING, BATMAN!!!!
    Review:My wife and I are a young married couple right out of college trying to start our careers. Because of our profession, we couldn’t pursue our careers where we were on the East Coast. We could have settled for cities with limited opportunities ... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Don't Worry! Be Happy!
    Review:AmeriFreight and Ali Miller took the worry out of getting our car moved from California to Massachusetts, and we are happy with the professional service and personal attention! We initially inquired about five different companies, but chose AmeriFrei... [ More ]
    Poster:CindyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Needed the caar in 5 days or less and got it in 4!
    Review:I paid extra to get the car early and it was delivered within the window and was still very clean. Thanks very much! Les [ View ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Very good experience with AmeriFrieght. I was completely new to the auto shipping process so Mr. David Littles walked me through the ins and outs. Pretty seamless process and rapid to boot. Shipping company, Unlimited Transport LLC, worked very wel... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Very Satisfied BUT
    Review:The price quoted was upped $250 by AmeriFreight due to their choice of carrier's request. I did not immediately respond and wanted to think it over and was contacted by AmeriFreight to offer a reduced additional fee of $150. I could have held out for... [ More ]
    Poster:D. ChandlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Average Experience
    Review:I was given some unfortunate advice about when to make my car available for shipping and policies on whether I was able to put stuff in the trunk of the car. It cost me money that I shouldn't have had to pay otherwise. It is partly my fault for not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quality and COMMITMENT
    Review:This was my first shipping and after several attempts with a different company with hidden fees and being forced to put money up front without confirm a carrier I was contacted by Ameri-Freight, the made it all crystal clear and were very honest abou... [ More ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I was impressed with the customer service from this company. They were very professional, honest abt price, and communicative abt possible pickup dates. They listened to what I needed (specific addresses for pickup and drop off that were not on typic... [ More ]
    Poster:AnneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: prompt service
    Review:The experience I had with AmeriFreight was positive. The response rate to my request was prompt and very clear on what to be expected in my order. The customer service representativeness returned my call returned my away prepared to fulfill my orde... [ More ]
    Poster:E JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:ThIs is the second time I have used Amerifreight and I have yet to be disappointed. Very prompt and polite service! Car arrived fast and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Moves Are Never Easy, But Help Moving Your Car Makes It Better
    Review:AmeriFreight worked to find a company that would take my car from the east coast to the west coast. Graham was my representative, and he performed his duties as expected. He was neither exceptional nor poor. After connecting me with the company that ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Review:Extremely thorough. Followed-up every step of the way. Ali was relentless in making sure that the experience was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/30/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: The Nordstrom's of auto transporters
    Review:Justin at AmeriFreight did an excellent job of explaining shipping option, finding a carrier, and having our vehicle delivered even earlier than promised. In the middle of our shipping process, Justin was on vacation but gave me Ali as an alternate c... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert RuizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: VW Bus transpot
    Review:Great customer service. Reliable and as straight forward as possible. Vw Vanagon was shipped from texas to california. 300 dollars more than was quoted, but worth it to me. I had to wait 10 days or so to get a carrier to accept bid. [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Illinois
    Review:Ali was great to work with and was very helpful despite the issues with the driver/vendor who was found to ship the car. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Quite Good
    Review:The price is higher than the price given in quote, however the service is quite good, the driver picked up my car on time and delivered it without damage. Overall, it's a good experience for shipping my car. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and fast pick up
    Review:David at Amerifright was easy to get in contact with and within 2 hours of accepting my quote he had scheduled the car for pick up on the first day it was available. David made the process quick, simple and easy to get my car shipped from Florida to... [ More ]
    Poster:ShanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery delays/damage
    Review:Even though there were delays in transport and vehicle arrived with some damage, the companies involved, thus far, have been very accommodating in getting the issues resolved. Because of this, I would use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:C. LoomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Getting Things Done
    Review:Moving across states is very difficult for my mom since she is older and speaks a different language. Initially, she tried to manage her car transport by her self and worked with a different company (not AmeriFreight) that did not send her contract i... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:FaryhaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job in finding me a 98% rated carrier that ensured I would get my car in 7 to 9 days. Lecia was excellent as a customer service rep, she found a company within the hour of me calling and started the process right away. Howeve... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel MarinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Military Transporter
    Review:This was the first time I have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. I was being transferred and needed to move my vehicle half way across the states in a small time window. I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke with Jordan first who explai... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy BondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Haulin' Bootie
    Review:We've had approximately 32 autos transported in the last 4 months. We've used many carriers. AF did a great job start to finish. Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. If I had questions they were answered promptly. AF has transported 5 autos for us... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Jackson
    Date:8/28/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I did some research before picking AmeriFreight as my shipping broker and it worked out perfect. We agreed upon a price that would attract carriers and within a day Ali was able to find one with a 100% rating. Both AmeriFreight and the carrier compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike M.
    Date:8/28/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car made it as promised.
    Review:I searched a ton of companies and choose this one due to the quantity of positive reviews. Yes, they do insist you leave a review, however I am leaving a review that is honest. We settled on a price that I knew was low. I got quotes from about 8 comp... [ More ]
    Poster:JKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to PA
    Review:Graham was very quick in processing and completing my order (within a few hours) to ship my car from Los Angeles to Philly. I also brought the AFtA plan just in case since it was my first time. Graham then followed up with me few days later to ask ... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to PA
    Date:8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:The level of service was great throughout the process. I was kept very well informed as the carrier was located and during the transport. I had an antique farm utility tractor hauled. [ View ]
    Date:8/28/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:I had originally contacted another transport broker to transport my Ram 1500 from GA to CA, but weeks went by and I had heard nothing. I contacted Amerifreight and worked with Ali Miller to get my truck shipped, and I could not have had a better expe... [ More ]
    Poster:John CliffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Military family on the move
    Review:This was the second vehicle I've shipped with Amerifreight in the last two months, and will use them again in the future. This time I had Amerifreight find shipping from Valdosta, GA to the Los Angeles area. Lecia worked very hard to nail down a sh... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Cali to SC
    Review:Overall good and would consider using again. Cost was more than originally quoted. Received car pretty quickly once picked up. No issues or damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy gilbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Move
    Review:Amerifreight was great to work with. They were great about following up with me. I have a 20 month old and a 7 week old when the move was happening, thus I was not glued to my email account but they were great about calling when I was slow to respond... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: One happy repeat customer!
    Review:This is the second time I've used y'all to help me transport my truck. And I honestly feel this time was smoother. Just as before I called, talked to David this time. Gave him the make, model, and dimensions of my truck. It's a 99 Dodge Dakota with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabastian V.
    Date:8/27/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight: There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
    Review:I was concerned about the process of shipping my car across the country as I had never done it before. I looked at the company reviews at http://transportreviews.com and had a shortlist of 3 companies based on these reviews. I contacted all three com... [ More ]
    Poster:V. Prezioso
    Date:8/27/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Convenience worth the cost
    Review:At first I was nervous about shipping my car across the country, so when choosing a company I read as many online reviews as possible and found Amerifreight was at the top of the list. They did not disappoint. My car arrived within the 7-10 day time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura ChachichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: M3 shipment
    Review:Amerifreight was very professional and up front about the shipping process. They were able to arrange my M3 to ship on the first day of the available window. I believe the original price quoted was less than what I ended up paying; however, not only ... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoffrey WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Initial quote was the problem
    Review:They give you the best quote than any other auto carriers if you are flexible on pick-up and delivery dates. However, you had better consider the rent-a-car cost after early pick-up date or while waiting for delivery. In addition, other carriers' quo... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: PRESSURE
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews and quotes vs. actual payments for shipping vehicles. I also checked on delivery between states. I solicited several other companies and received four replies including AmeriFreight. One compan... [ More ]
    Poster:J W HensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Review:Service was excellent! My car came on time and in one peace. If you are looking for a legit car shipping company, Amerifreight is the place to go for sure. Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/27/2014 3:46:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71