View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great service and price
    Review:Last minute move and graham from amerifreight was so helpful and diligent that my vehicle actually arrived to its destination much earlier than expected, not to mention at a great cost. They were able to help alleviate another stressor with a cross-c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Betty CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: From FL to OR without any problems!
    Review:Ameri-Freight was easy to work with. Everything I needed to know regarding the transport was explained to me in advance. My car was picked up promptly by the trucking company (C & V Trucking) and the driver kept me updated throughout the cross ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:D. BarkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Las Vegas NV to Clarksville TN
    Review:This was the 2nd time in a 6 month period I used Amerifreight to ship my vehicle. Everything from the initial reservation to the final delivery of my Charger SRT8 went smooth and trouble free. Thank you Graham and Amerifreight for another wonderful e... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport very good
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreigh was very good here is the story I contact with Ameri Freigh and mi brocker give a Price and we put that price but the days pass and pass and noone was interested on my transport because my route was not common, Somerv... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle cross country. From my first communication with Graham Turner of Amerifreight to delivery of my vehicle to its destination, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and quality ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: california to boston - no problem at all.
    Review:Jorge did a great job and was very responsive. He called me multiple times during the course of the delivery and always gave updates without me needing to seek him out. In addition, they responded quickly to a tight schedule. From the moment I pla... [ More ]
    Date:3/22/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Long Island - San Diego
    Review:car was delivered in very good condition - took about 9 days to get picked up, 7 to get from NY to California - both pick up and delivery went without a hitch. Price ended up being $200 more than initial quote - but it was door to door. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan W This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: HELP IN THE 11TH HOUR!
    Review:My 26 year old daughter was moving from Virginia to California and rented a truck and a dolly to pull her vehicle behind the truck. She and her cousin were going to take turns driving, neither having the experience with this type of a move. I had b... [ More ]
    Poster:CathieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Transport vehicle acrros US
    Review:I have used Amerifreight 4 times to ship my vehicles and they do an outstanding job. Would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Gil DiCenzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Ship
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the service provided by Amerifrieght. Jessica was upfront and honest about the costs and stayed within the cost limits of the original bid (original bid $1050- final price $1250). They were able to arrange shipping o... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Bill ThiekeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Fear Not!
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car; the first time, however, a car dealership had made the arrangements, and that left me in fear of what to expect from my first solo flight. Internet searches described car shipping as some violent free-for-all. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The whole experience was very smooth. Amerifreight put me directly in touch with te guys driving the truck which made the whole experience easy to coordinate. The pick up date was as scheduled and I was surprised to see a prompt delivery in 7 days ac... [ More ]
    Poster:KeshavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The service was excellent. I truly enjoyed and appreciated the beautiful relationship with the contact person, Dustin Himes. He was a man of his word in everything he said that he was going to do, regarding taking care of the transportation of my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles H. Washington Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Jessica is nothing short of OUTSTANDING!!!! She made a promise and delivered. Now I know it won't happen in every case but she had me a driver in 6 minutes flat and he picked the vehicle up in 2 hours. I put off using Jessica for about a week and a h... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: They did the job.
    Review:They did the job they were hired for. It's the first using shipping agent, so I can't really compare with others. [ View ]
    Poster:Milena
    Date:3/21/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:All in all it beats driving something your unsure about and WELL with the price of gas and tolls depending where you are, better just to allow someone to move it for you.. Jessica at Amerifreight made sure everything was going smoothly. I highly reco... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport from MD to NY
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was great. Much research was done before selecting this company. Jessica was fantastic, clear, concise and worked diligently to get this completed. She found a reliable, prompt and courteous shipper in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:3/21/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Very attentive and responsive, as well as knowledgeable and helpful. The Voice is the best show ever I cannot believe how little Shakira's hip actually do not lie. The transition from AmeriFreight to the carrier was very smooth with no hassle or issu... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Better Early than Never?
    Review:Broker I initially called a month before I needed the cars to be shipped to gather information about how the process works. I mention via email follow-up question "When is the latest date I should contact you to confirm that I need the cars t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:3/20/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Awesome company to use. Very friendly and no pressure to use them. There are so many scams out there glad I came across these guys! [ View ]
    Poster:John L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was pleased with the service from AmeriFreight. They helped me obtain a carrier that I liked in a time frame that worked for me at a price point that was reasonable. I had zero issues during the entire process. Would definitely ship a car through t... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Review:Company does what they say they will do. Car was handled nicely. No problems. I have nothing further to say so I don't understand why I have to write a thesis to satisfy 200 characters of relevant text. If I were to complain about anything it wou... [ More ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:3/20/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Amerifrieght and Zaza Transport did a great job. Our cars arrived a week before our other belongings. They left at the same time. [ View ]
    Poster:Trevor ZimmermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:I looked at a lot of company's and talked to various people I felt very reassured with Amerifrieght and they kept in contact during the whole process they were fast and very reliable would recommend to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Evan Szego
    Date:3/20/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: I'm so happy to have my car!
    Review:I moved from Texas to the New York metro area 2 years ago and was doing just fine without my vehicle until I had a child in December. It just became very difficult getting around town with baby in tow so I decided to have my car shipped from my pare... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Jorge was really helpful throughout the process, found carrier within the time limit with promised price. I even received courtesy call post transport from Jorge. Very happy with service provided by Jorge, however with the truck driver it was a diffe... [ More ]
    Poster:CpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: “We’re not in Kansas anymore” – Open transport from KS to FL
    Review: We were "newbee's" at transporting a vehicle. Ameri Freight was recommended by a neighbor who had her car transported from CA to KS last year. The Ameri Freight website was user friendly and provided us with an immediate quote. Jorge R... [ More ]
    Poster:S. RichardsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Shipment from MI to CA during a Storm
    Review:My Toyota Sequoia was transported from Detroit MI to Ventura CA area. Though the weather had a major impact on delivery schedule, AmeriFreight was the only one of the three transporters able to find a creative way of getting my vehicle back to the We... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Z3 - Bringing my baby back
    Review:This is my third shipment with this company; second trip for the BMW. One of the best parts was how well they worked with my daughter out in WA to ensure her experience was smooth and hassle free; they jumped the car when it would not start (turns o... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/18/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy, Professional, Excellent defines AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight needs to have #1 top Car Transportation award. As someone who moves a lot and also buys a lot of cars, I have dealt with numerous car transportation companies. AmeriFreight is the best, hands down. With this experience I had an old 67 M... [ More ]
    Poster:CJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Sound in California!
    Review:The car arrived 3 days earlier than estimated, and even though we didnt have anyone available for pickup until the estimated date, Graham was super accommodating, and ensured that the car was delivered exactly when was good for our family. I highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Yener Balan MD
    Date:3/18/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:I had my car shipped from the Philadelphia area to the Phoenix area. Shipping the car was fine, easy enough. Communication in setting up the deal ahead of time was a little difficult. I found it hard to connect with the company- played a lot of phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle ChernoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant shipping experience
    Review:The entire experience was trouble-free. I recommend AmeriFreight to anyone that needs a quality car shipped cross country. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant shipping experience
    Date:3/17/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:AmeriFreight was the only company that I was comfortable with using. After speaking to Graham I was convinced that this was the company that I wanted to use. I was shipping my 2011 4Runner to my sister because I will be overseas for a few years and... [ More ]
    Poster:AprilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Jorge at amerifrieght did a great job with coordinating shipping my vehicle. He was very responsive and helpful which made my experience great. I also appreciated that the time frame he gave me for delivery was faster than what other companies said... [ More ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: ATL-DEN
    Review:Shipping with Amerifreight was easy. They had the carrier available within a few hours and we were good to go. The carrier did pick up a day late, but they dropped it off a day early so it evens out. The experience was quick easy, and I didn't have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/16/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Communication as smooth as my Cadillac's ride!
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight my stressful situation ended quickly! I needed to get my Cadillac removed from its site in Colorado within 5 days (I didn't have advanced notice to setup shipping.) I emailed AmeriFreight for a quote and received an email quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Very friendly, and prompt response from their team, superior service, and will use again for all transport needs [ View ]
    Poster:Tho nguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Nothing negative to say about this company they did exactly what they said they would do and I will be using them again! [ View ]
    Date:3/15/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Poster:Anthony L SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is an incredible car shipping company that exceeded my expectations
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car across the country and I have to admit I was very anxious and nervous about going into this process. What drew me to Amerifreight was the excellent customer service. Jorge immediately sensed my level of an... [ More ]
    Poster:OA
    Date:3/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping ANYTHING. So it took me a long time to find a company. I searched many, many companies. I almost gave some money to a fake company and they harassed me at work even. So my co-worker decided to help me and we found Amer... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:TashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: AF Delivered
    Review:This is the first time I've needed a car shipped outside of a corporate relocation, which required more attention from me. A co-worker referred me to Jessica at AmeriFreight to take care of it. After submitting the required information, they quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: reliable deal.
    Review:it's a reliable company. I recommend anyone should try it in your lifetime! [ View ]
    Poster:Shih-Hao LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: reliable deal.
    Date:3/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy and efficient transport
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car across country. After reading a number of customer reviews of auto transport brokers, I chose AmeriFreight based on the consistently excellent reports. That was a good decision! From start to finish, my... [ More ]
    Poster:S. TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Honda From NC to Cali
    Review:Jorge was great he explained everything very clear and easy to understand for being a first time car shipper. My car was picked up fast by FHT transport and delivered very fast. Jorge made sure I had a great carrier and that he checked in on me when ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Took the stress out of moving cross country
    Review:I decided to go with Amerifreight after doing research and hearing about my co worker's experience. I did not want to make the drive from Ga to Washington and wanted to have peace of mind that I was getting a great deal and that my car would arrive ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:3/13/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:From the first phone call to the last, this experience was wonderful. Jorge was extremely patient with all my initial questions and answered them all very thoroughly. He found me a driver before my designated pick-up date and I had plenty of time to ... [ More ]
    Poster:N.S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 10:56:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74