View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2021 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.37% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Quick, smooth move
    Review:A big thank you to Graham and the gang at Amerifreight. They took my call and got me set up in less than 48 hours til pickup. Across the country in a week with a great, friendly driver. Dunno how it could've gone smoother or quicker. Thanks much. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: East Coast to West Coast
    Review:I received quality service throughout shipment process. Everything was done in timely and professional fashion. Ameri Freight was able to find a carrier within 5 - 7 days and my car was shipped from Delaware to California in four days. Car came arri... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: East Coast to West Coast
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:4/24/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Getting The Job Done
    Review:I was contacted within 48 hours after my request for a quote on AmeriFreight's website by Graham Turner. The quote he gave me was a bit more than I was willing to pay, so I told him that appreciated the phone call anyway. A couple days later, I recei... [ More ]
    Poster:ElkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Could have been more communicative, but overall pretty good customer service
    Review:Graham was not necessarily the most warm and friendly person - sometimes he seemed annoyed to talk to me - but he was pretty knowledgeable. Just be ready to micro-manage them. I got a quote and asked AmeriFreight to go ahead and find a carrier and ab... [ More ]
    Poster:SDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Even though I received an additional $50 dollars off for writing this review, regardless service was excellent. Jorge Cruz helped me find a quote, explained the polices and helped me understand the process of how my vehicle was going to be delivered.... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:david liThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-country transport
    Review:We recently had our vehicle transported from NJ to AZ. After doing much research on different companies and reading a bunch of different reviews, (many negative), I found AmeriFreight. Everything I read about their company and service was positive, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: This is how business should work!
    Review:Amerifreight had great reviews so I went with them and was not disappointed. They were efficient and professional and responsive! They secured a truck with Five Point Auto Transport within 15 minutes of my order and Albert at Five Star picked up my ... [ More ]
    Poster:GinnyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievably so awesome
    Review:Apparently the car shipping business is a dirty business. Amerifreight is by far the best of the worst. Dustin the shipping agent was a nice enough guy. My car arrived undamaged. Dustin followed up with me after my car arrived. I don't have any compl... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:4/23/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: my car arrived very fast
    Review:They are very professional and my car arrived on time. This is my second car I shipped with them. No complaints for both shipments. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Linxia RenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Review:This company is really good the pick up time and date was very convenient to my working hours. It was delivered with no issue. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Nickie bautistaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: My car movement experience
    Review:I would rate my car movement experience with Amerifrieight as 7 out of 10.As,although i already explained my tight schedule to amerifreight and even they agreed to abide with the timelines..still they were late during pick uup and delivery by 1 day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shyam Ranjan
    Date:4/22/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fast turnaround
    Review:After some initial confusion on my part - I expected the process to be more complicated with more forms and confirmations - I was able to book a pickup for my car within 3 days of calling. My vehicle arrived at the destination shortly after I did in... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave P
    Date:4/22/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience. The shipper was on time when he picked up my van and was actually early on the delivery. He was actually there before the shop I was dropping it off at was open and he left it till morning. Everything worked out, ... [ More ]
    Poster:ZacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght did a super job!!
    Review:Graham did a great job arranging for my transport. I had to change the dates once or twice and had a tight window, but Graham worked through all of this professionally and efficiently. I believe that I got a very competitive price for a lifted F25... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Brown
    Date:4/22/2014 7:41:00 AM
    Review:I was a little hesitant using a broker to move my classic Model A. I had heard stories that the vehicle might have to be loaded and unloaded several times, to facilitate delivery of other vehicles. before it was dropped off at my destination. This ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us:top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Tony RoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country SUCCESS!!
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a car and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. We were very cautious of the company that we chose, and hesitant to ship at all based on some negative experiences of friends. But, from the very first contact wi... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Very reliable company, walks you trough the process and kept a good line of communication. [ View ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:The process was pretty streamlined. I was able to get the car picked up timely and within the window promised. The car arrived with no damage and timely. The only issue was that the driver indicated he could not go into the residential area where I... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy and Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to ship my car to South Carolina from SoCal. I was pretty nervous about the whole experience and researched numerous compaines for 3 months. I had read all the horror stories (broker companies stating that they were BBB acc... [ More ]
    Poster:Cherise
    Date:4/21/2014 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience Shipping from DC Metro to Texas
    Review:I had a great shipping experience with Amerifrieght. I found AF through a Google search, and after reading the great reviews and that the US military uses AF to ship vehicles, I decided to use AF to ship my car for my move. I used the customer servic... [ More ]
    Poster:NadiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car from Ohio to Florida
    Review:I requested quotes from several companies and then researched the background of each company. I chose AmeriFreight because their quote was reasonable, they had great reviews and are also A rated by the Better Business Bureau. The contact person, Du... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I called AmeriFreight and spoke with Jessica who gave me a great quote. I agreed to the price and signed up. She said that two or three days before I wanted my vehicle picked up they would put the car up for bids. Well it was due to be shipped out on... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:4/20/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Late
    Review:7-10 days turned into 14, I kept in touch with the carrier instead of the booker because she wasn't very helpful, it was easier to just call the carrier direct. The driver , amazing ! Helped me get my car to a safe place sincey other driver was gone ... [ More ]
    Response:Our agents are very specific that shipping dates are only estimates based in previous experience with transporters. There may be a number of reasons why it is more difficult to source a good carrier for a shipment within the estimated time. Visitors reading this message should keep these important considerations in mind when shipping their cars. It is universal for all auto transport companies. (SLAM) 1. SEASONAL fluctuations. 2. LOCATION of the vehicle 3. ACCESSIBILITY and mobility of the vehicle. 4. MARKET trends, such as gas prices and the economy. We are always concerned about our customers who have a less than favorable experience when shipping their vehicles and we are continuously working harder to improve on our efforts to make the process worry free. This is very evident form our over 3000 overwhelmingly positive reviews. [ view ]
    Poster:LLDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Out of about 25 transport brokers I researched AmeriFreight was the ONLY business that was BBB Accredited. Also they had an A+ rating. Jessica Ferris was the agent that handled my transport. She explained the entire process very clearly, was strai... [ More ]
    Poster:E. J. JosephsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:My mom moved to AZ and left her car with me for a while during her job search. When she got a job and quickly needed her vehicle, it seemed overwhelming trying to find a reliable company to ship her car. We have never shipped a vehicle before and h... [ More ]
    Poster:JennaLeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to Denver
    Review:The experience was overall good. I got my car picked up on Tuesday and it was delivered in good condition on Sunday morning in Denver. I would use the company again to move more cars back to Virginia if necessary. [ View ]
    Poster:AP SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great reliable broker
    Review:Amerifreight is a reliable broker and Jorge was very helpful and found a carrier promptly. I had a tight schedule to work with since I was moving on short notice and still had to work. They came up with a way to make it all work out better than I had... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Easiest part of my cross country move!
    Review:My service through amerifreight was wonderful. The drive arrived on time and did a thorough inspection of my vehicle, which I was having transported from San Francisco to Fort Worth. I was given an estimated delivery date and was contacted a few da... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruby FosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:truck was picked up same day i placed the orer and was brought to my house 3 days later,,,highly recomend [ View ]
    Poster:matt westThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: DID YOU FLY HERE?
    Review:After several quotes from multiple companies I'm glad I went with AmeriFreight. The fact that they are accredited by the BBB made it a simple choice. This was my first time shipping a car and Graham made it easy. He was very professional and communic... [ More ]
    Poster:Rodney LogginsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:After reviewing several auto shipping companies I came across Amerifreight. Their reviews were great, but what really captured my interest was the fact that customers were willing to use their service again, and some had. Once I contacted their c... [ More ]
    Poster:jojowilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Complete turn-key service
    Review:I used a broker, Amerifreight, to facilitate the transportation of a vehicle from CA to MN. Jessica from AmeriFreight responded to my request for quote within 8 hrs (submitted late Sun. night, responded by early Mon morning). I could not accommodat... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine ValleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Service
    Review:Excellent company, quick delivery and great customer service. I'm well satisfied! Contact Graham, he's the best. He assigned driver and vehicle was picked on time. [ View ]
    Poster:SapanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Awesome!
    Review:I was very worried about shipping a car across the country as I have read horror stories about items stolen, damaged etc. Jessica was awesome throughout the process. Answering any of my questions. Setting me up with a reputable carrier and making sur... [ More ]
    Poster:DamianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:I needed to have a vehicle transported for my elderly in-laws, who were returning from Arizona to Montana. AmeriFreight was a highly rated broker by the Better Business Bureau, so I selected them. The quote came soon enough, with an agent's name on... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: For once, the good reviews translated to good service!
    Review:I generally go with my guts rather than reading reviews when I buy something. This was different. It was my first time transporting my car and I wanted to ensure that I get the most reliable service. So I read the reviews and AmeriFreight was a top c... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharif KhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Review:This was a first time that I had to ship my car and never looked so easy as AmeriFreight helped me get it done. Great customer service by Graham. Was quoted $595 initially and got a carrier for $650 very next day. The Car was shipped in 2 days fro... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: great communication..
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the service. Communication was excellent. Pick up was arranged after my availability window but I guess that is because I was moving to a smaller town and they were unable to find a driver initially. As a company, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:chiragThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport cross country
    Review:Jessica Ferris was very thorough in explaining the process as this was the first time I had transported a vehicle. She was able to connect with a local carrier within a few hours of my signing the contract and at the contract price. Carrier company... [ More ]
    Poster:Don HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:Jessica of AmeriFreight did an excellent job for us on short notice. Another carrier had left us high and dry. Jessica gave us a full explanation of how the National Loading Board operated and exceeded her own time line of getting us a carrier befor... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary FischerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: I don't like shipping my car - but Dustin & AmeriFreight made it easy
    Review:Honestly, I don't like shipping my car, and I was dreading the process. We have all heard the horror stories from our friends and relatives. After extensive research online, I decided to trust the reviews & the BBB and use AmeriFreight. Good c... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg IngramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good service - know the industry before you do anything
    Review:This industry works on a bidding process, where brokers bid the vehicles at certain prices to get a carrier to agree to take the car. This causes uncertainty in timing of pickup and delivery from when you first put in the order. Amerifreight was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:duuudeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered vehicle
    Review:I have never had a vehicle shipped before & didn't have much of an idea of what to expect. I informed the amerifreight representative of this. I bought a vehicle for a restoration/project. No one seemed to have a concrete idea what the wait woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight from NJ to Colorado
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight did a great job in moving a car from NJ to Denver ,Colorado. He was candid and honest in describing the steps involved in finding a reliable carrier and what it takes to assure a smooth shipment. He was helpful thoughout the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Flaherty
    Date:4/16/2014 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The company did a very excellent job of picking up and delivering my vehicle. Much compliment to a job well done. Recommend this company for car delivery. Thank you much. [ View ]
    Poster:sheik deenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 5:08:00 AM
    Subject: From Blizzard to Desert
    Review:20 inches of snow the day before our driver came with ND weather trying to keep us from leaving and a deterrent from anyone wanting to take the job of hauling our car from ND to Cali, Dusty managed to still find a carrier to come get our car. Our ... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: car transport experience
    Review:Car was picked up on time and arrived early. Their communication lacked but didn't effect the experience enough to leave anything but a positive review. The car was picked up within a few days of placing the order. And arrived in Nevada much earlier ... [ More ]
    Poster:MayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
    Review:I PURCHASED A 2007 BMW 7 SERIES FROM A FAMILY MEMBER IN PORTLAND OREGON AND WANTED IT SHIPPED TO GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN. I LOOKED ONLINE FOR A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO SHIP MY CAR AND AFTER DOING SOME ONLINE RESEARCH, I SPOKE TO DUSTIN HIMES WITH AMERI FR... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight is always concerned about any bad experience a customer may have when shipping a vehicle. Unfortunately there is very little we can do regarding mechanical failure. Vehicles are inspected for damage only on the outside. It is unlikely that any mechanical damage could have been caused by a carrier. It probably would have been a good idea to have the vehicle checked out mechanically by an experienced technician before it was purchased and shipped. That would have ensured that there could be no doubt that the vehicle was mechanically sound before it was shipped. Otherwise it cannot be proven that the carrier caused the mechanical failure especially since he noticed problems already at pickup. Again we apologize for the inconvenience our customer experienced. We always learn from these reviews how to improve on serving our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:Hugo CarmonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Satisfied Customer
    Review:I was like many of you out there, not knowing which company to trust with your car. Not knowing whether the company was legitimate or a fake. This company proved other wise. They were professional, and the thing I liked the most, they actually called... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/15/2014 9:00:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75