View 151,251 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,252th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2120 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.27% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Honest company. Honest pricing. I would recommend using Amerifreight car shipping service. The service is no hassle and are willing to work with the customer to answer any questions the customer may have. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:3/28/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Best rates, delivery times, and service!
    Review:Best car shipping service I've used! I received a quote online which was cheaper than all other companies I contacted. The next day I spoke with a representative who then sent me the paperwork for my shipment. She let me know it could take a few days... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:14:00 AM
    Review:Great service from Amerifrieight. Shipped my car from east coast to west coast during one of the worst winter. They did a good job in taking care of my car. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Lin HeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. They were very efficient at finding someone to take my car cross country in a very specific time frame. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley DurhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transporter - Took care of it like his own
    Review:* The car was transported on time, and proper. * Being short of time, I had to pay more to have a schedule under my control * Worked out well, the car was picked up on time, and as per my availability. * Delivered well and on time * I had been... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Everything about the my car transport was great, including the transport driver Bob of RDH Trucking. I was kept informed throughout the process. I have had cars transported in the past and this experience was more positive. [ View ]
    Poster:Anne woodyardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Solid Service Again
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight and everything went fine again. Graham was responsive to my inquiries and specific needs, and the car was picked-up and delivered in good shape and there were no hiccups or hitches. The pricing was con... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your excellent service!!
    Review:I was moving to Chicago from Texas, and was planning to sell my car before the move. I waited too long to get my title changed, so I wasnt able to sell it. The title was going to take 2-3 weeks to arrive, and I had two days before we were packing up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jess
    Date:3/27/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Great
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight and their customer service team was fabulous. They promptly addressed any questions or issues we had. [ View ]
    Poster:seanymkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good, no complains!
    Review:They delivered what they agreed to do. Graham was great at explaining the process, with no pressure to sign up with them. He found a carrier for me in a few days and everything went well. Car was dirty when I got it, but that's to be expected, after ... [ More ]
    Poster:Khoo
    Date:3/27/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Amerifreight delivered my car from North Carolina to Texas. They were very professional and I would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle BarberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Michigan to Pennsylvania
    Review:Orginal Price Quote $695 5-7 day wait, I waited about 5 days and no bites. I had to change the pickup date since I was waiting for information from the dealer however, Once I bumped up the price to $795 within the same day Dustin had a pickup arrange... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LeonardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Excellent service, the driver was on time and the delivery was on time. The dispatch agent was also very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:MAHER ABUZAIDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a vehicle. I had a few communication problems with the driver but all and all it worked out great and the vehicle was delivered as stated on time in good condition. One disappointment I have is that amerifreight offe... [ More ]
    Poster:penny sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Review:I bought a Subaru Brat and submitted a request on Transportreviews.com for a muti-quote. I first called a company with a lower bid of $510, but was told the quote was incorrect and the actual quote went up by twice the original to $1050. This company... [ More ]
    Poster:samuel
    Date:3/26/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:They had a transporter lined up almost as soon as I gave them my details, the car was picked up two days later, and delivered undamaged four days after that. Good responsive customer service as well. Improvement could be made to the way communica... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim BosworthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Overall a decent experience. One note, before assuming that you are all set, make sure that both the pickup location and delivery destiantion are not considered to be "remote" by carriers. Disregarding the estimate that I received it co... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim OrlowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car was damaged
    Review:My only complaint about AmeriFreight was I asked for the reviews of USTA LLC the car carrier before the car was picked up. They never got back to me with this information. As for USTA LLC. Do not use this carrier. They damaged the transmissio... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan DoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Got car shipped on time
    Review:I had no issues with Amerifreight in getting a driver in the timeline...They found a driver quickly and customer service was great. One thing I had an issue with was the driver they found. I had to call multiple times just to set up a pick up time ... [ More ]
    Poster:WandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Tried-and-True, AmeriFreight is the BEST!!!
    Review:This is my third time using AmeriFreight Car Shipping and they have proven once again that they are the best at what they do. Jessica helped me throughout the process and she was great. She was very friendly and responsive to any questions I had. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:3/25/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Beats On-Time-Delivery
    Review:I am a logistician by trade working for the military and timely deliveries are what we strive for to maintain their readiness. Amerifreight showed they can do it too. Amerifreight provided the right service, at the least possible cost, best value and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernesto ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied customer
    Review:Graham Turner provided excellent service for my auto transport. Service was prompt, professional and without disappointing surprises. Should I have the opportunity to recommend your company, I will. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Smith
    Date:3/25/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Late pick up and delivery
    Review:Was quoted a price to get the hook in me - then charged me more to actually get a carrier. Car was picked up later than requested and later than agreed. Car was delivered 4 days later than agreed delivery date. These guys appear to be brokers t... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that we were unable to provide our customer with the service as expected. We always try to be very transparent on how the auto transport process works and options available for shipping customer's vehicles. Thousands of customers have overwhelmingly positive reviews on our services and also realize and understand that sometimes things do not happen without some difficulties. Not every order goes absolutely error free. At no time do we ever try to abuse the trust our customers place in us to ship their vehicles. We are glad that our customer received his vehicle in good order. That is ultimately the main objective [ view ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Read the fine print
    Review:After completely understanding the company's policy of cars will be picked up 3-7 days after initial pickup date, I was very pleased with the overall customer service of Amerifreight Shipping company. Thank you so much! [ View ]
    Poster:DanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: A Transport you can trust
    Review:I decided to go with AmeriFreight because of the number of business they do that have a positive experience. I am glad to say that I am one of them now. When thinking about shipping my Mercedes-Benz ML350 across the continent,the first thing I worr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack HuangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was great; transporter, not so much
    Review:We tried 3 other companies before Amerifreight, and they were the only ones who explained the process and found us a transporter. Apparently if you want your car picked up and delivered within a reasonable amount of time, you have to increase your bi... [ More ]
    Poster:CourtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Really Relieved to have great service
    Review:I was really scared to ship my car and had heard some nightmare stories about companies hiking up prices once the vehicle reached the destination or having the car get there damaged. I had also read reviews about bad customer service from other prov... [ More ]
    Poster:EstellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Civic
    Review:Jessica kept me update on the progress of getting a driver within the required timeline. The driver kept in constant contact with us and even agreed to change drop off location for us at the last minute for our convenience. Yes, I would recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Fast Process
    Review:I received clear and accurate information from my shipping agent so that I knew exactly what to expect each step of the way. They were able to find a shipper for my car (coming from Texas to MA) almost immediately (about 5 minutes after I got off th... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliet GainsboroughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Southern Shipping
    Review:We were in need to send our '57 Tbird from the Frozen Tundra of South Dakota to Paradise in Florida. AmeriFreight got excellent reviews online, especially from the military community, which we are a part of. AmeriFreight did not disappoint and Jorge ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan SlinkardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: honest and reputable
    Review:I was very impressed that Jorge took the time to educate my on how transporting a vehicle across country work. He spent a lot of time reassuring me on the process. I felt they we honest and have a good reputation. Also my car arrived a day early whic... [ More ]
    Poster:LynneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of our Truck
    Review:Graham worked hard to get a good deal for the transport. Communication was excellent. Provided a good driver. [ View ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: 1000 Mile Trip to Restore a Classic
    Review:I recently contacted Amerifreight Car Shipping to move a 1971 Lemans that I purchased in Utah. The vehical was an all original car that needed to be restored. Amerifreight assured me that It would be no problem that the car did not run at the time of... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee BrandrietThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and price
    Review:Last minute move and graham from amerifreight was so helpful and diligent that my vehicle actually arrived to its destination much earlier than expected, not to mention at a great cost. They were able to help alleviate another stressor with a cross-c... [ More ]
    Poster:Betty CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: From FL to OR without any problems!
    Review:Ameri-Freight was easy to work with. Everything I needed to know regarding the transport was explained to me in advance. My car was picked up promptly by the trucking company (C & V Trucking) and the driver kept me updated throughout the cross ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:D. BarkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2014 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Las Vegas NV to Clarksville TN
    Review:This was the 2nd time in a 6 month period I used Amerifreight to ship my vehicle. Everything from the initial reservation to the final delivery of my Charger SRT8 went smooth and trouble free. Thank you Graham and Amerifreight for another wonderful e... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport very good
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreigh was very good here is the story I contact with Ameri Freigh and mi brocker give a Price and we put that price but the days pass and pass and noone was interested on my transport because my route was not common, Somerv... [ More ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a vehicle cross country. From my first communication with Graham Turner of Amerifreight to delivery of my vehicle to its destination, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and quality ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: california to boston - no problem at all.
    Review:Jorge did a great job and was very responsive. He called me multiple times during the course of the delivery and always gave updates without me needing to seek him out. In addition, they responded quickly to a tight schedule. From the moment I pla... [ More ]
    Date:3/22/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Long Island - San Diego
    Review:car was delivered in very good condition - took about 9 days to get picked up, 7 to get from NY to California - both pick up and delivery went without a hitch. Price ended up being $200 more than initial quote - but it was door to door. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan W This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: HELP IN THE 11TH HOUR!
    Review:My 26 year old daughter was moving from Virginia to California and rented a truck and a dolly to pull her vehicle behind the truck. She and her cousin were going to take turns driving, neither having the experience with this type of a move. I had b... [ More ]
    Poster:CathieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Transport vehicle acrros US
    Review:I have used Amerifreight 4 times to ship my vehicles and they do an outstanding job. Would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Gil DiCenzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Ship
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the service provided by Amerifrieght. Jessica was upfront and honest about the costs and stayed within the cost limits of the original bid (original bid $1050- final price $1250). They were able to arrange shipping o... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill ThiekeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Fear Not!
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car; the first time, however, a car dealership had made the arrangements, and that left me in fear of what to expect from my first solo flight. Internet searches described car shipping as some violent free-for-all. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The whole experience was very smooth. Amerifreight put me directly in touch with te guys driving the truck which made the whole experience easy to coordinate. The pick up date was as scheduled and I was surprised to see a prompt delivery in 7 days ac... [ More ]
    Poster:KeshavThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:The service was excellent. I truly enjoyed and appreciated the beautiful relationship with the contact person, Dustin Himes. He was a man of his word in everything he said that he was going to do, regarding taking care of the transportation of my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles H. Washington Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:Jessica is nothing short of OUTSTANDING!!!! She made a promise and delivered. Now I know it won't happen in every case but she had me a driver in 6 minutes flat and he picked the vehicle up in 2 hours. I put off using Jessica for about a week and a h... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: They did the job.
    Review:They did the job they were hired for. It's the first using shipping agent, so I can't really compare with others. [ View ]
    Poster:Milena
    Date:3/21/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:All in all it beats driving something your unsure about and WELL with the price of gas and tolls depending where you are, better just to allow someone to move it for you.. Jessica at Amerifreight made sure everything was going smoothly. I highly reco... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport from MD to NY
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was great. Much research was done before selecting this company. Jessica was fantastic, clear, concise and worked diligently to get this completed. She found a reliable, prompt and courteous shipper in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:3/21/2014 9:24:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74