View 146,497 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,498th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2084 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.95% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.05% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Responsiveness
    Review:I used Amerifreight to organize the transport of my small sedan from WA state to California, after requesting quotes from three more companies. One of the other three companies never provided the requested quote via email, the other two companies fol... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service - bad carrier
    Review:Lecia from Amerifreight was really easy to work with throughout the shipping process. She called regularly to check up on the status of the car and promptly returned calls. Great customer service overall, but unfortunately my car was assigned to a ba... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication throughout the transportation process
    Review:Ali Miller was extremely helpful throughout the transportation process. She assisted in balancing desired pick-up location with cost, establishing special needs with the carrier based on the car I was transporting, contacting the carrier to ensure a... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Pohly
    Date:8/10/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent customer service. Would use the transport carrier service again. Pleasant experience. Company worked to get my car across country on-time. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Large truck pick up exceeded expectations!
    Review:I called Amerifreight to ship a large truck from Colorado to Texas, and I had a bid late that night at my requested price. I had already received 3 more bids that were 40 percent more than my asking price. The pick up company was prompt, on time, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby GrishamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Beginning to End
    Review:Excellent experience end to end. David let me know what to expect, and kept me informed throughout the process. The forms to be completed where straightforward and payment of the deposit was easy. The carrier that was selected to transport the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:David CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great. Exceeded expectation.
    Review:Justin was Honest about what to expect and would not commit to a pick up or delivery until they could make a reservation. He worked hard to find a shipper. Was able to schedule a pick up in only a few days. Transport was direct in an open carrier an... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan WebsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great. Exceeded expectation.
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0667 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:8/9/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 pickup truck
    Review:Got the job done much quicker than I expected. I made the order and Amerifreight found someone the next day. They were quick to call when the trucker was close tot he destination also [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: California to Florida
    Review:This was a very long move for the family. We have never shipped a vehicle before and weren't sure what to expect. I called AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia Phillips. She helped us through the process. We shipped two cars without any issues which helpe... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda VolkovThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: CO to CA
    Review:it wasn't a bad transaction at all, first i got this guy named jordan and he helped me through the process of how it all works and then he sent me quotes of carriers that wanted to pick up my car higher or lower than my offer to get it picked up. ame... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Adan SantinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review:Ali was very helpful with shipping my car. She was very hands on during the entire process & was very accommodating with my military schedule. She replied to my emails in a timely manner, same way with phone calls. I would gladly recommend this s... [ More ]
    Response:Cal Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Vic This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Interstate Transport
    Review:My general experience with Amerifreight car shipping remains very positive. They have excellent customer service that gives up to date follow-up of the status of the car pick-u and delivery. We have moved several times in the past five years and have... [ More ]
    Poster:FranciscoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: MI to CA
    Review:I would recommend AmeriFreight- Justin was great in helping me get my car shipped. Keep in mind that they are a broker and not a shipper- quoted price is only an estimate and subject to a carrier picking up the job at their own rate. [ View ]
    Poster:JeannieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Would use them again!
    Review:This is actually not the 1st time I have shipped a vehicle using AmeriFreight. They have excellent customer service, walk you through the entire process and remain in contact with you before and during transport of your vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Worth the price!
    Review:Anyone who is moving from the east coast to the west coast should definitely use this service. I couldn't find that many carriers for my car and finally I found Amerifreight which was recommended by a friend of mine. Customer service is excellent. Ju... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I was waiting for a driver for over a week but Lecia made it happen. Driver was very nice but failed to let me know that the bottom front of my SUV was damaged. Tomorrow will be interesting when I go to the dealership for the repair. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie Saldana SanchezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Another Good experience with Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time I've used Amerifreight to ship my car. First was from TX to California. This time was from California back to TX. Once again they found a transporter for my car within a day. Communication was good. My car arrived in a ti... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stressful, but we have our car
    Review:My husband and I just moved across the country. Before we left home, we arranged for our car to be shipped with AmerFreight. They quickly found us a shipping company and driver that would pick up our car on the 31st and would deliver it to our new ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind
    Review:I am overall completely satisfied with this company. I'm sure you're probably feeling a little anxious and nervous as to who to select with all the positive and negative reviews out there, but what did it for me with Amerifreight was the fact that th... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch to the Max!
    Review:I used AmeriFreight after reading the on line reviews. I received a quick email response and a quote of $995.00 to ship my car. This is what I have paid in the past to ship other vehicles across the states with other carriers. After agreeing to the t... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that our customer was not happy with our services. It may have been because the process has not been clearly explained as it should. The industry is often unpredictable. This is standard with all companies. From the outset we explain to our customers that the quote is a baseline rate and that it may be higher, even up to $400 or $500 depending on counter bids we receive from carriers. We will however try to still get the lowest possible rate we can negotiate with our carriers. We do not bait and switch, we do not try to be dishonest. Our over 8000 positive reviews over the last 7 years speak for itself. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Review:I will use them again. Great service overall! Graham and Ice were very helpful. On time and car arrived in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose CandelarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Review
    Review:Lecia did an outstanding job getting my truck shipped on time to get it to the truck show. I would recommend AmeriFrieght to others and I plan on using them again. I gladly give them a 5 star rating. Thanks You Lecia Phillips! Sincerely, William... [ More ]
    Poster:William DukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Even though we ended up just driving our car, I called Ali with a very tight timeline of finding a truck in 3 days going from OH to CA. She came through, but as I said, we decided to just drive the car. She was helpful all along the way, answered all... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/8/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Koodos to Ameri Freight! Excellant Experience for first time customer!!
    Review:Thank you AmeriFreight and Ali Mller for making this experience easy for me! Sometimes not knowing alot about a process can be overwhelming. I was nervous about shipping a vehicle across the country to my son who is in the military as I never had... [ More ]
    Poster:Military MomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: If I were Santa Claus I would hire AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Shipping a car coast to coast is a daunting task when you've never done it before. As a military member I've moved many times, but never shipped a vehicle. From start to finish this was a great experience. My shipping coordinator, Lecia, was fanta... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Chad BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Mission Complete
    Review:AmeriFreight did exactly what I paid them to do - find a reliable auto shipper to transport my car. One thing to keep in mind with them is that they are not a shipper they are a broker. The price they quote you is only an estimate and subject to a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: East to West Amerifreight is BEST!
    Review:Hands down, Amerifrieght provides top notch service and a level of attention to detail that you just don't find in today's transport industry (or any industry for that matter). My service consulant, Brett, went above and beyond in explaining details... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:8/7/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Worked well
    Review:In the end, the car arrived undamaged and was not late, so I can't really complain. However, it did arrive early which caused problems with my arrival date and pickup. Also, the communication with Amerifreight was sometimes poor, but in the end after... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Our cars were picked up and delivered on time and in good condition by Doug of R.A.M. from WIsconsin to New Hampshire. Brett was always available and could be easily reached through phone or email . All our concerns were addressed by Brett. Since th... [ More ]
    Poster:maria limThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping All-Stars!!
    Review:I had an excellent experience with AmeriFreight. I picked them based on all of the positive reviews online, and now that I have received my car, I can honestly say I'm glad I did. The AmeriFreight service representative that helped me was so patien... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Pasadena California
    Review:Highly recommend Amerifreight for car delivery. The car was picked up on the appropriate date and delivered cross country to the Los Angeles area. Car was actually delivered to my daughter's hotel on her arrival to LA. The person that i dealt with i... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex AxelradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: From a Bad Experience to a Good One
    Review:So the night before, my car was scheduled to be transported (using Angels Moving Auto) - the point person handling the order cancelled the transport. That was one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. Long story short, despite ... [ More ]
    Poster:MinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Wonderful experience from start to finish. The broker was able to get me a carrier quickly and kept in touch through the whole process. They were even able to accommodate picking up my car a day early with no extra fee. Upon arrival, my car was sl... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: A Transport Gone Smooth
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service and I would like to say that I was completely satisfied with everything. Lecia at Amerifrieght made me feel comfortable from the very start of our first telephone conversation. She was very knowle... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda BeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2 vehicles from east coast to west coast
    Review:I recently shipped two vehicles from the east coast to California. The first went from Florida and the second was from New Jersey. Both times I dealt with Justin. He gave me a good quote and then found me a carrier immediately. Both vehicles arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/7/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transported card from Ohio To CA
    Review:Amerifreight was able to find a carrier to transport my Buick Park Avenue from Ohio to CA. Because the car was a bit out of the way, it took longer than expected to find a carrier that would do it at a discounted rate, but they did help me save money... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:8/7/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Two Vehicles
    Review:My experience moving two vehicles 2100 miles from Florida to California was much better than I could ever have expected. The broker in Georgia was very professional and reassuring during the whole process. I so appreciate that peace of mind. Once the... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah EdmondsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience with a few exceptions
    Review:My experience up until now was perfectly fine. A representative at Amerifreight handled everything and was fairly easy to get in touch with by phone and email. I was given an estimate of $940 from California to Georgia. I ended up paying $100 more be... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie VogelmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, worth every penny
    Review:I was very happy with the service that I received. The car was picked up on time, as quoted. I actually had trouble with my car starting prior to pickup, and had to jump start the car before it could go on the truck. During that time, the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:Emanuel EliasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ali was fantastic! She either answered her phone immediately or called me back quickly after I left a message. She contacted me often during the process to keep me apprised of each step of the process since this was the first time I've had a car tr... [ More ]
    Poster:C Graham
    Date:8/7/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The entire experience from my first email to car delivery was extremely positive. Graham explained the process clearly and accurately. He was responsive and called with updates on progress of locating transport. He was able to secure driver to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:ValerieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: MN to NC with ease
    Review:While working with ever changing timelines can be difficult, Lecia's patience and follow through in my situation was incredible. She was flexible, creative, and persistent on getting my vehicle transported in a fashion that worked with my tricky sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/7/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service..met all my expectations
    Review:I was very hesitant about purchasing a vehicle out of state because my sister has a bad experience with another transport company. However, after spending time online reviewing different companies I found Amerifreight came highly recommended. Ali M... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/6/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Honda Ridgeline
    Review:It took me several days to research a good transport company. This is the first time that I have had to ship a vehicle out of state. I did alot of research and found Amerifreight to be one of the best and were also rated A+ on BBB site. Brett was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping experience
    Review:My overall experience with amerifreight and the transport co. Cal- transport was very satisfactory. From the beginning the lines of communication were seamless and responses prompt. After a carrier was located the time frame between pickup and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred KawashimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: APPRECIATE YOUR AUTOMOBILE
    Review:I recently moved and have been without my vehicle for appx. 10 months. After discovering the move would be permanent I wanted to ship my car out rather than drive half way across the country and add wear and tear to it. I began researching transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca DiederichsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Service was ok, no big problems, noted car was dirty on pickup and used this to excuse minor windshield damage, did not deliver car to my address and instead had to walk 1/4 mile to pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:M FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Justin is the best
    Review:Justin was helpful even though we had some trouble with carriers. he felt like an ally. I'd use this service again in a heartbeat. there was a lot of back and forth because the first carrier broke down before picking up our car. but justin was a sple... [ More ]
    Poster:A.L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent exerience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Lecia made it smooth and easy. My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day early with no problems and no damage. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn Washington
    Date:8/6/2014 11:28:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71