View 165,367 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,368th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1624 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.76% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: My experience with Amerifreight
    Review:This was the very first time I was planning to ship my car , and relying on the reviews on various websites , I went for couple of agency to initiate it. Among them , Amerifreight was the one I thought I can go with it as they are were prompt , trans... [ More ]
    Poster:Manjunath Narayani
    Date:6/5/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and great price
    Review:I had never previously shipped my car, so I didn't know much about the process of doing so. When I spoke with Kenneth, an associate at AmeriFreight, (a car transport broker) he explained all of the costs, insurance coverages, and processes right up f... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew S
    Date:6/5/2015 5:12:00 AM
    Subject: Broker and carrier both did a good job
    Review:Overall I was happy with the experience. I liked the approach from Ken with starting at a lower price, and increasing it if the lower price did not find a carrier. The final amount came to $200 more than the initial quote, but after talking to Ken ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/4/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: a satisfied customer
    Review:i needed my a car shipped as soon as possible during a holiday weekend from colorado to california. Kenneth was very helpful. He explained each price tier and their benefits to see which one suited me the best. He was easy to contact with any follow ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lydia
    Date:6/4/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good experience
    Review:I had to ship my wife's RAV4 for a military move on a fairly short notice. After looking at several reviews I settled on Amerifrieght because of the reviews I read online. They were spot on. The only complaint I had was that it took several phone cal... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Great service, Mike , our driver was very polite and punctual. would definitely use them again............................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Poster:Demetrio Amador
    Date:6/4/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Dependable Carrier
    Review:Due to numerous attemps from another company trying to slander their name, I chose to stick with Ali and Amerifreight it was the best decision I made, they were very fairly priced and very dependable. Ali kept constant contact with me to ensure the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Willie Johnson
    Date:6/4/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Easy moved my mazda 5 from chandler to Austin
    Review:We moved our mazda 5 from chandler,az to Austin, tx. as part of a relocation it was simple to setup, the move went smoothly and 2 days later the car was delivered in the same condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Neil R
    Date:6/4/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from VA to TX
    Review:Driver was very accomodating on both ends. Car was picked up a little early and delivered a little early. Sitting in the destination for a couple weeks resulted in some brake rotor rust, which made an unusual noise for a while. The final cost was a ... [ More ]
    Poster:joshua schwartz
    Date:6/3/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Order 1501506584-JP
    Review:This was our second time using AmeriFreight. Ally was very helpful, patient and kind. Although our experience with the dispatch of the carrier was less than desirable, the driver was very pleasant. I will still recommend AmeriFreight to anyone, ju... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/3/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Solid service
    Review:Lecia kept me informed from start to finish and answered all my questions. I would use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Russell
    Date:6/2/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as Promised - No problems
    Review:AmeriFreight helped me cut through the confusion of selecting a carrier in what I now know is a cut-throat type business. They did not hard-sell me to use them and did not trash talk their competitors.They offered a reasonable price to perform the se... [ More ]
    Poster:Miles Steele
    Date:6/2/2015 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: moving car
    Review:Had the car shipped south before and dealt with the same people who shipped it before.The price was about the same as when it was shipped before.I did not read the contract all the way when I sent it in they worked with me on how to make the payment ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike nolan
    Date:6/2/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: car review
    Review:I was very skeptical about shipping my car across country. After a lot of research I finally found a company with a good rating and reviews and a decent price quote. prepare to pay a little more then your original quote. All in all good experience, w... [ More ]
    Poster:cody J
    Date:6/2/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight was excellent in helping us ship 2 cars across country. We received several quotes on the first day our pickup was available, which allowed us to find a carrier within our budget. Ali was always available as a point of contact and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha
    Date:6/1/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping BMW328xi from Detroit to Seattle
    Review:I needed shipping my vehicle from Detroit area to Seattle area. I think the services provided by Ali Miller of AmericFreight are excellent, including quickly sending me the original estimation, helping me to get the order placed by the phone, the fur... [ More ]
    Poster:Yixin Chen
    Date:6/1/2015 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Lecia was very helpful in guiding me through the process. She found a carrier extremely quickly and the carrier was excellent. Pick-up and delivery were on time and smoothly carried out. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Parks
    Date:6/1/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great to work with
    Review:Was a bit apprehensive about shipping the vehicle but Ali was very reassuring and professional. Took care of a glitch and the car was delivered in record time. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie Williams
    Date:5/30/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Had to be picked up on a specific day
    Review:Overall, I was impressed with how honest & direct Graham was. I explained we needed a very specific pickup date with no exception allowed, as my daughter was moving from LA after her college graduation, and had only one available day prior to her... [ More ]
    Poster:steve d
    Date:5/29/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ohio to California
    Review:I am a military member that moved from Ohio to California. Lecia was the representative that took care of my order. She was very knowledgeable and communicated information to me well. I will use this company when I move again. The driver that the... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:5/29/2015 4:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great Car Transport Company
    Review:I made the decision to move to Las Vegas and I needed to get my car transported from New York rather quickly. I began researching different companies. I had no idea what I was doing and I started to get quotes from places who's prices were too good... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:5/28/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:They were able to deliver my car from Saint Louis, Missouri to Los Angeles, California on very short notice. The car was picked up and delivered on time and customer service was very friendly, helpful, and effective. [ View ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:5/28/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Soooo easy!
    Review:While the transport cost a little bit more than I was hoping, my experience with Amerifreight was amazing and worth every penny. I submitted a request online after reading good Yelp reviews, and was immediately contacted by Josh. Josh walked me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:5/28/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: NY to CA
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight because it was the only BBB accredited company I found with an A+ rating, and because it was the cheapest amount of money. I went with an open transport from NY to CA for about $1250, including the added insurnace that I chose to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaclyn
    Date:5/28/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Trustworthy and reliable! Would definitely use again! Lecia was helpful and consistent in keeping me informed about my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Evie
    Date:5/28/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Fair Price
    Review:I researched many companies to have my convertible shipped from CA to Ohio. The estimates came immediately from low $795 to $1400. Several agent advised me to have a top position on the carrier so any auto fluid from the top cars would not land on m... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret W. Young
    Date:5/28/2015 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:After the first company pretty much stole my money by saying they couldn't get to my car these guys were able to get it done in a timely manner. I didn't have to drive the four hours to the location of the car again either. Car was not damaged in any... [ More ]
    Poster:matt
    Date:5/28/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Review:Lecia was my contact person for Amerifrieght which was found by Google search. She was cordial, informed and courteous when I called. She helped when I had a problem with the seller, and assisted in a new transport which arrived on time (little early... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gentil
    Date:5/27/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Fine experience. Would use again............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:5/27/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:No complaints at all, excellent service. My car was picked up one day after the first available day and it arrived one week later as expected. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:5/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Driver stayed in contact with me the entire time and let me know approximate times that he would be arriving. Overall my experience is good. [ View ]
    Poster:VamshiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!
    Review:Lecia was awesome!! She gave me a straight up quote, answered all my questions and stayed in touch with me. My car arrived super fast and the driver was in contact with me as well. I could not ask for a better experience! It was so fast and affordabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie W
    Date:5/26/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker Experience
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight made this a great experience. She never pressured me and was very patient during many phone calls. I changed my plans several times and Lecia was always cordial. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/26/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping with Amerifreight
    Review:My greatest compliment about Amerifreight is that I was told what I would get, and I got what I was told. I was told that that my order should be accepted in less than a week, and it was. The cost was slightly more than the initial indication, an i... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:5/26/2015 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Seattle, WA to Clermont, FL - BMW delivery - Excellent Service!
    Review:I am very pleased that I used AmeriFreight. Graham was professional, honest and told me exactly what to expect. My car was picked up and delivered as promised. The total cost did include the additional insurance. I felt that the value and peace o... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon J Smith
    Date:5/24/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience working with Amerifreight, particularly with Ali Miller. My car was picked up well within the 15 day window of time. My only complaint would be with the actual transporter (Transport Services Inc.), not Amerifreight. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:5/22/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Suprisingly Easy and On Time
    Review:I was nervous to ship my car out to California because I have heard so many terrible stories about cars not showing up for weeks. I was starting a new job out in California so I only have about a two day window of when the car could be picked up in P... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:5/22/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight a first class operation
    Review:Lecia was super friendly and courteous as was the transport driver. I would use this service again for shipping vehicles!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/22/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Car transpot by Amerifreight
    Review:Josh was very helpful. Gave me an honest and complete explanation of the process and facilitated a seamless transport. Price was on the lower side of many quotes received. I was kept informed all along the way. I would definitely use this company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:David Spiegelman
    Date:5/21/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service.
    Review:Everything was handled, I had nothing to worry about. I got updates, and was kept in the loop. I have a busy schedule and was pleased that Lecia had this handled from start to finish. I will be calling Lecia again at Amerifreight when I get my nex... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Bohanan
    Date:5/21/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport
    Review:I had to move my relatively new BMW M4 from Northern VA to Seattle WA. I was pretty stressed about the process with the numerous different companies that you can find online, many without a BBB rating or a poor BBB rating. After hours of researchin... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:5/21/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from California to New Jersey
    Review:I would 100% use this company again! My experience was smooth and easy, my representative was very helpful especially considering we organized everything at the last minute. The driver was curtious and took great care of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:5/21/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Just the right company for your shipping needs!
    Review:I started off completely clueless on how this process worked and I was matched up with Ali Miller. Ali took a step back and before even allowing me to book anything she went over the entire process step by step. She made sure I actually understood ... [ More ]
    Poster:ACasteel
    Date:5/21/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:We transported my 2014 Camry from Washington to Georgia. Lecia was able to find a carrier within hours. The main issue was that my address was listed in Seattle and not Bellevue. The carrier went to Seattle first, and then had to go to Bellevue wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:5/20/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience
    Review:smooth experience through whole process. On time delivery, great communication and follow-up from the account representative. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:5/19/2015 3:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car cross country
    Review:AmeriFreight's broker Lecia checked to make sure my car had been picked up and provided me with the information I needed to contact the driver. The driver communicated with the person receiving the car, letting her know the time he would be arriving.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvia Bowers
    Date:5/19/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Review:I have never shipped a car before but needed to have my car shipped to California. I was unsure of the process, so when I called to ask questions, Graham was great at walking me through the process and telling me how everything worked. He was there... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:5/19/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I had recently purchased a vehicle from Florida and never having shipped a car I researched many different companies, after reading several poor reviews I found AmeriFreight, the customer service was excellent and Ali made the process very easy. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/19/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING service
    Review:Ali Miller was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She made what I thought was going to be a complicated process into an easy one. She found a driver by the next day and the car arrived 2 days after that. I highly recommend using this company and wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Nessa
    Date:5/19/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was a good company to go with
    Review:Amerifreight was a good company for shipping my vehicle. They were prompt, on time, and did their job well. My truck arrived in one piece and arrived when they said it would. The price changed slightly from that which was quoted, but that's likely... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:5/18/2015 11:29:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73