View 148,456 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,457th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2112 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.20% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Ali was very responsive and communicative about the entire shipping process. I've used AmeriFreight twice now, and will always come to them first when shipping a vehicle. Both for going East across the country and going west, they have good rates a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Miles B
    Date:9/5/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Review on AmeriFreight
    Review:My representative and contact point with Amerifreight was Ali Miller and she was excellent! She was easy to get in contact with and quick to reply to my phone calls. Very pleasant and friendly woman. I would definitely use her services again. One ... [ More ]
    Poster:MarissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:excellent customer service from Graham he was knowledgeable and responded timely I would use this company again for car transport if needed. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:9/5/2014 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:AmeriFreight was on top of things right from the beginning. As soon as I put in my request for service I received an email stating they were working on my order. It did not take long for a representative to call me back to confirm my request and b... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014
    Subject: good
    Review:everything is good except it was a little late pick up, but it's ok because I lived in such hard area to reach haha [ View ]
    Poster:YelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:The experience was very good. Even though they attempted delivery a day earlier than when I was to arrive the shipping company was very flexible and I was able to pick up the car on Labor day. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Walter ChesterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: my first time shipping, good and bad
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was very leary of the whole process. By using Amerifreight, I felt a little more comfortable shipping. Being in a rush to move, sell a house, ship a car and travel across country, using Amerifreight appeare... [ More ]
    Poster:j grovesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT PHX/CHI
    Review:GREAT JOB. CAR WAS PICKED-UP AND DELIVERED EARLY. BE CAREFUL THEY WILL QUOTE YOU A PRICE THEN SUGGEST THAT THE CARRIER COMPANY WANTS MORE MONEY TO MEET YOUR PICK-UP TIME FRAME. IT THEN BECOMES A NEGOTIATION TO SEE HOW MUCH MORE YOU WILL PAY FOR A PAR... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rance J PowersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Review:I used AmeriFreight once in the past for cross-country transporting of my vehicle, and was very satisfied with their service. Because of that positive experience, I turned to AmeriFreight again. I also was pleased with the service provided by Ameri... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Dave SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Steady Wins Big
    Review:AmeriFreight demonstrated how important it is to be consistent and steady in offering transport services, not over-promising, and getting the job done faster than anyone else at a lower cost. When I first called AmeriFreight, they were not the che... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The move was overall a good experience. I don't like being FORCED to give a review....or pay a $50 penalty! Amerifreight was very professional.... as well as the carrier.(Triple S Carriers) I would use them again.....but barter off doing the review u... [ More ]
    Poster:D KilgoreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Date:9/4/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Two sweet guys and a day early.
    Review:It's always iffy and nerve wracking making a long distance move. Fortunately, I have done the move from California to NJ, and then back again before. I knew what to look for and what to ask for. This time, I called a couple of brokers instead of do... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura CrockettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Why choose any company other than AmeriFreight???
    Review:Hi, We moved from CO to TX and I used AmeriFreight to transport my car and it was a very smooth and stress-free experience. Ali Miller was very courteous and very prompt in replying to all my queries. The car was picked up on time in CO and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:9/4/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Don't believe any of the 5 stars
    Review:I was like you, first picked-up this 5-star vehicle transporter and get a $1495 quote. This quote tells me pick-up within 7 days and 7 to 10 days for the delivery. I was also told that I can put personal items in the vehicle as long as driver can see... [ More ]
    Response:Auto transporters by law are not supposed to have personal items shipped in a vehicle. They are licensed and insured to transport vehicles. Home movers are licensed and insured to ship personal items. Sometimes carriers would allow up to a total of 100 lbs. inside a vehicle but it will not be insured. This vehicle had over 300 lbs of personal items placed in it. AmeriFreight never promises a customer that they can have goods shipped in a vehicle. In this instance there were two parties involved in this shipment process and there seems to have been some miscommunication on allowing personal items placed inside the vehicle. The economy saver rate does not guarantee a pickup time but an estimate on when we can expect a pickup. If that does not happen, we will then start negotiating with carriers for a rate at which it will move, still trying to keep it below the current retail rate. We always promise customers we will negotiate the best possible rate for shipping a vehicle. That is governed by current supply and demand. Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:WJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: avoid getting groped by the TSA
    Review:I considered the cost/ benefit of having my rear ended car repaired where it was at and then going after it or having it shipped home and fixed. You would have to wait for it to be repaired, take State Farm's word the repair would be OK and the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I received awesome customer service from Ali Miller for the duration of the time I was working with AmeriFreight. She called to check in before, during, and after delivery, and also helped to ease my anxieties about shipping my car for the first time... [ More ]
    Poster:K CooperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonest Business Practice
    Review:I will start by saying that my experience makes me NEVER want to ship a vehicle again. The entire transaction can be categorized as dishonest and misleading. I was moving from Vermont to Oregon and needed my car transported. I found AmeriFreight ... [ More ]
    Response:It is very unfortunate that we have not been able to meet our customers expectations and the measure of frustration that he has experienced. The issues listed are very valid complaints and we certainly have to take steps to see that we try avoid this from happening again. It is often not always totally black and white in this industry and sometimes it is difficult to get it right all the time. Hopefully we can change this customers mind by offering him much better service and a substantial discount if he does change his mind to ship his vehicle again. Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, extremely helpful
    Review:This was our first experience with shipping a car and I had no idea as to how the process worked. Graham was extremely helpful explaining the process and different options for shipping the car. He was able to schedule the pick up the day after the ... [ More ]
    Poster:CecileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport From Georgia to Oregon
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was very professional, prompt in his contact with us and worked hard to execute a competitive price for our shipping order. All estimates for pickup and delivery times were met and we were quite please with our overall experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff HannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Excellent service.....very professional and on time. I was contacted with the pick date within 2 days of scheduling the service and 4 days later the vehicle was delivered. The driver was also very friendly and available to provide feedback on his loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Manny
    Date:9/3/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: No Stress with AmeriFreight in the ladder of details of a cross country move!
    Review:I arranged the details of my car transport with Lecia from AmeriFreight. She was outstanding with her service and eager to have my business. She took time to understand my timelime and need to have my car in Portland within a reasonable timeframe. ... [ More ]
    Poster:MikhailaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good reliable transport
    Review:AmeriFreight was better than other companies I contacted regarding communication and really working for me. They also helped me in an odd situation with pickup which I appreciated. The transportation time was very fast. The only complaint was tha... [ More ]
    Poster:CLLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Review:Pick up and delivery was on time. The carrier (Dana Auto Transport) kept in constant contact with me regarding the place and time of pick up and delivery. Very pleasant and knowledgeable driver. Car was delivered in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/3/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Surgical Precision
    Review:I was short on time and needed to ship two cars to two opposite coasts. The estimates that I was given were extremely accurate and allowed me to have my cars go to their respective locations very rapidly. The drivers were able to pick up my cars pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Howell
    Date:9/3/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Surgical Precision
    Poster:Dr. Howell
    Date:9/3/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight auto transport
    Review:If you are on the internet searching for a company to transport your vehicle , you are lucky because you are still in the "a's" and you don't need to click anywhere else . This is my second time around with AmeriFreight . I couldn't find a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edverda Francis
    Date:9/3/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: midnight pick up
    Review:Graham was very upfront about the whole process. From explaining how the bid is contracted to adjusting the quote for best acceptance. The driver that was contracted called me as soon as the bid was accepted (guery from D&V). He was also very tra... [ More ]
    Poster:JeannetteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Practically held my hand through the whole process
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and I had no idea what I was doing. The people at AmeriFreight explained the process, took my info and that was all I had to do. The car as picked up right in the middle of my window and the final price was very close... [ More ]
    Poster:SallyB
    Date:9/2/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good enough
    Review:Using Amerifreight was overall a positive experience, particularly because of the price they secured for my transit, however I had some difficulty receiving my car. My vehicle came 5 days prior to the agreed upon date, when I was out of town, AND th... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Takes the Fright Out of Auto Transport
    Review:We were overnighting in Savannah GA on our way to Tampa for a family reunion. But on our way to the hotel a woman texting didn't notice traffic had stopped for an ambulance and rear-ended us making us the middle of a 3 car sandwich. It took a month t... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Alabama to Albuquerque transport
    Review:One week after contracting with AmeriFreight for their services, my vehicle was picked up and delivered 5 days later intact(would have been 3 days but the carrier's truck broke down). If the object of using a broker, AmeriFreight, is to find a compe... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill FullertonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: De-stress car shipping
    Review:I thought it could be very stressful to ship my Honda from east TN to southern CA, but it turned out to be a wonderful first experience. #940057179-YL After going through plenty of customer reviews on auto shipping web sites and BBB, I was glad to... [ More ]
    Poster:Selina ShamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I found the agent to be prompt in finding a transport truck for my vehicle but dealing with the actual company was very difficult. The trucking company contracted by AmeriFreight was difficult to reach and the delivery of my vehicle was horrible. Ove... [ More ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Straightforward
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job at making sure I was able to get a quick pickup from TN to transport to CA. The communication was clear and concise. However, the driver who picked up the vehicle made it seem like it would be faster delivery of the veh... [ More ]
    Poster:John ChanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:I paid a premium to have the car picked up in a 1-2 day window, which worked out perfectly. The driver was in time for pick up and delivery. Throughout the transit, the driver provided regular updates about estimated delivery time. The car was withou... [ More ]
    Poster:ManituThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:The agent (Brett) was very prompt, nice, and accurate. He found the carrier and arranged the pick up (next day) in one hour after I confirmed the order. The carrier (driver) was very nice, expalined the process & timing in detail, and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay in Johns Creek, GAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: July-August 2014 transport of Corvette
    Review:I had just received the 1970 Corvette in good condition that I had Amerifreight broker a enclosed transport for on 7-12-2014. I received the car on 8-31-2014 where 3 weeks of this time were spent trying to find a truck that would pick up my car in We... [ More ]
    Poster:S DowningThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Review:The process was incredibly easy from start to finish. The communication was excellent and proactive so that I always knew the status of the process. [ View ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: HOLY CAR SHIPPING, BATMAN!!!!
    Review:My wife and I are a young married couple right out of college trying to start our careers. Because of our profession, we couldn’t pursue our careers where we were on the East Coast. We could have settled for cities with limited opportunities ... [ More ]
    Date:9/2/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Don't Worry! Be Happy!
    Review:AmeriFreight and Ali Miller took the worry out of getting our car moved from California to Massachusetts, and we are happy with the professional service and personal attention! We initially inquired about five different companies, but chose AmeriFrei... [ More ]
    Poster:CindyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Needed the caar in 5 days or less and got it in 4!
    Review:I paid extra to get the car early and it was delivered within the window and was still very clean. Thanks very much! Les [ View ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Very good experience with AmeriFrieght. I was completely new to the auto shipping process so Mr. David Littles walked me through the ins and outs. Pretty seamless process and rapid to boot. Shipping company, Unlimited Transport LLC, worked very wel... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Very Satisfied BUT
    Review:The price quoted was upped $250 by AmeriFreight due to their choice of carrier's request. I did not immediately respond and wanted to think it over and was contacted by AmeriFreight to offer a reduced additional fee of $150. I could have held out for... [ More ]
    Poster:D. ChandlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Average Experience
    Review:I was given some unfortunate advice about when to make my car available for shipping and policies on whether I was able to put stuff in the trunk of the car. It cost me money that I shouldn't have had to pay otherwise. It is partly my fault for not ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quality and COMMITMENT
    Review:This was my first shipping and after several attempts with a different company with hidden fees and being forced to put money up front without confirm a carrier I was contacted by Ameri-Freight, the made it all crystal clear and were very honest abou... [ More ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I was impressed with the customer service from this company. They were very professional, honest abt price, and communicative abt possible pickup dates. They listened to what I needed (specific addresses for pickup and drop off that were not on typic... [ More ]
    Poster:AnneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: prompt service
    Review:The experience I had with AmeriFreight was positive. The response rate to my request was prompt and very clear on what to be expected in my order. The customer service representativeness returned my call returned my away prepared to fulfill my orde... [ More ]
    Poster:E JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:ThIs is the second time I have used Amerifreight and I have yet to be disappointed. Very prompt and polite service! Car arrived fast and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Moves Are Never Easy, But Help Moving Your Car Makes It Better
    Review:AmeriFreight worked to find a company that would take my car from the east coast to the west coast. Graham was my representative, and he performed his duties as expected. He was neither exceptional nor poor. After connecting me with the company that ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72