View 169,444 Reviews on 3,823 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,445th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and efforts from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. By receiving compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive is essential to help us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1471 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.37% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great service from start to finish.
    Review:My contact was Lecia. She was wonderful. Gave me very fast information and straight forward. I told her I was going to check around for prices and she was not pushy at all. Once checked around I found she was the best price(Which I kind of assume now... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles WebberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Would Use Again. The price of the transport was fair and the Company contact person was knowledgeable and responsive to all concerns. ***************************************************************************************************************... [ More ]
    Poster:L. D'Amico
    Date:8/17/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Review:The pick up was delayed but delivery was on time. The customer service was excellent. Had contact with the company throughout the delivery process. Driver very helpful, courteous and made the pick up and delivery seamless. [ View ]
    Poster:Caffrey
    Date:8/17/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Average Car Service for an Average Price
    Review:I spent a fair amount of time researching companies to ship my car from Boston to Southern California. I went with AmeriFreight due to its high ratings on the Better Business Bureau website. I was very nervous about shipping my car cross country so I... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:HelenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I dealt with Josh at Amerifreight car shipping. He was easy to deal with and was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and returned my call when I had an additional question. Josh was able to set up the shipping of my car quick... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: great service, bad quoting
    Review:Everything was great with the customer service and transport of the vehicle. It did not take very long to dispatch the carrier vehicle, and the actual carrier was very nice and arrived early. The quoted price was off pretty significantly, so that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/16/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with Amerifreight
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a car across the country. Basically you hire a broker( for approx. 300) to find an independent truck driver to transport your car. We agreed to a price initially but were then told that a driver may not respond ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Amy TankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very personal service - very informative
    Review:I've never shipped a vehicle across state lines so this was a first for me. Josh took the time to very patiently explain how the process worked. He was *so* diplomatic when he explained that the "economy" rate that I was being quoted on all... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The price of the transportation was not clearly explained by the book in agent and instead was buried in the fine print of the contract. Additionally, I waited around the first night for the vehicle to be picked up and was called later being told tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin S
    Date:8/15/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: none
    Review:I prefer not to leave a a written review, but this site won't let me complete this without one- it also requires it be a certain length- which is very annoying as I'm a busy and prefer not to be bothered. Good service overall- very responsive. [ View ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:8/15/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Genuine People who Care About Your Experience
    Review:The vehicle that we shipped (Jeep) was no easy feat; with oversized tires, a nonfunctional parking brake, and unattached sway bars, it was a pretty big challenge just to get it onto the truck. Wesley (the driver) was great and kept us updated throug... [ More ]
    Poster:DustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Genuine People who Care About Your Experience
    Date:8/15/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Great experience all around. The driver was a little late picking up and dropping off and a little hard to understand but the service was great. Trustworthy, reliable company. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:8/14/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the service I received from AmeriFreight. At first I was worried that my pickup destination would be too far away from any major cities to get door to door service. I think the price I paid was fair ($945) knowing they had... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrietht
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to move my car across country from Maryland to Oregon. AmeriFreight found an excellent carrier for me. The two individuals who moved the car were absolutely wonderful, professional, skilled, careful, thoughtful and in addition to ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom AversanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Review:This turned out to be a fantastic experience, thanks to Amerifreight. My contact person was ALWAYS available. It could not have gone any more smoothly. These people are over the top professionals. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to ship my son's truck from Louisiana to Georgia because of all the good reviews, but mostly due to their rating with the BBB. I had received many quotes from other transportation companies that seemed really low and they also h... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Suzanne LandryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Long Distance Transport
    Review:I was hesitant about using a transport company to ship my vehicle from North Carolina to Oregon, but I was happily satisfied with the overall experience. My initial experience working with Josh was very comfortable and he easily explained all the sp... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Noah C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Our Driver was Chuck from Cobalt Auto Transport in Chehalis WA. He was nothing short of outstanding. I would highly recomend Chuck and AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Amazing service! Not only was the estimate dead on, but so was the pick up and delivery. Ali Miller was constantly in touch with me and continued to follow up with me. I received excellent customer service and would recommend Ali and this company in ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth HendersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: On-time and within budget
    Review:After given a high price from the dealer who sold the car (and promised a great deal on shipping it to a local dealer), I researched other options. I decided to call AmeriFreight after reading some reviews. I understand many reviews may be ones who... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian VroomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: On-time and within budget
    Date:8/13/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Ali with AmeriFreight coordinated the transport of my car and she provided excellent service. She found a transporter in a timely manner and she kept me informed with almost daily status and progress reports. She followed up with me after my car wa... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey A WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia is awesome!
    Review:Lecia was professional, timely and thoughtful in all my interactions with her. I recommend her tremendously and without hesitation for anyone, anywhere, anytime. My car was delivered from Central Michigan to Southern California with no delays, and no... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:T. Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Up Front, Honest, AmeriFreight
    Review:Yes, AmeriFreight, is giving me a discount because I promised to give two reviews, but they made it clear that it could be good or bad. I would have done this without an incentive anyway. They are extremely upfront and honest about the process. In... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:P. SykesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Short notice move
    Review:I had to move out of state on very notice and was able to get my vehicle shipped on time without having to pay ridiculously expensive rates. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:Based on reviews off this site I contacted Josh at Amerifreight who quoted me a lower price than other brokers to ship my SUV from Connecticut to Oregon. He advised a large time window (August 1-14) for pick up. He never bothered to call me to upda... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:8/13/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service. Honest and reasonably priced
    Review:When cross country road trip had to be cancelled on the last minute, I needed to ship my car from California to Michigan really quick. My cousin referred me to Amerifreight. I filled up an evaluation form on the website and got a call shorty ther... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Tarun SairamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service.Would use again!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job transporting my car from San Jose to Washington. They were accommodating of my request to not pick up/delivery for 3 days in the 15 day window. Once a carrier was agreed upon, the carrier was prompt in picking up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Uma
    Date:8/13/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Helped me get my car shipped when another company fell through!
    Review:Overall, my experience with amerifreight was positive. due to my lack of knowledge about how the car shipping industry works, I initially went with another company who was drastically cheaper but kept telling me that my car would get picked up. after... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Right from the initial quote till the delivery of the vehicle the procedure was smooth and everybody was helpful. There was full coordination between amerifreight and the transporters waganeer .The rates were competitive . The people were very helpfu... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Syed pashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Having never shipped a car across the country can be worrisome because of the uncertainty of when your car will get picked up and when it will arrive. I paid and extra $400 dollars from the initial quote because they said that trips from California t... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Truck
    Review:Thanks for the great communication Ali! You were always professional and prompt. The delivery of the truck was very late at night. Made it very hard for me to meet him at an off site location when it was just me and my two kids. Not enough notice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:8/12/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Call if you want good service.
    Review:I've used Amerifreight twice, to deliver classic Cadillacs and both times they were delivered by gentlemen drivers with class. I know they were contracted and not Amerifreight employees, but I appreciate Amerifreight having brokered these types of ge... [ More ]
    Poster:L. M. Williams
    Date:8/12/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:From the first call the experience was just amazing, talked to a guy called Graham who explained every bit of the process to me, gave me a breakdown of the costs and how they are arrived at, and the options available and sent and email to me immediat... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MosesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:The cost was less than I expected and the service was awesome. Ali was a pleasure to work with and followed up at every stage to make sure things were going well. My car arrived on time and in one piece! Couldn't ask for more! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:angelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you! Happy to have my vehicle in good shape and timely.
    Review:Thank you for your quick action after another transport company didn't do what they had said they would. Company that did the actual transport was on time, in good communication and had good drivers! Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:JoAnna M
    Date:8/12/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: Enclosed Shipping
    Review:As always this company was great! Josh got this vehicle picked up and delivered in perfect timing and the vehicle was being shipping enclosed. Needed the car to get there at a certain time and it did. Driver was also easy to get a hold of when upda... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:8/11/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to use for shipping
    Review:Ali was great to work with and provided us with a very competitive price. The Driver was excellent and took great care of our vehicles. Highly recommend these folks. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike M
    Date:8/11/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Had never had a car shipped before, was very hesitant because of horror stories I had heard. Kenneth was my customer rep, he was great! Walked me thru the process, gave me the price, which I thought was a fair price. Within hours I had a time and dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra
    Date:8/10/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Worry Free Shipping Experience
    Review:I was a little apprehensive about using a shipping company that I found on the internet but I read the previous reviews on Amerifreight and felt that they were honest and capable of helping me ship my car to my son in Utah. That is why I am writing t... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Rose MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:I was very pleased with this company; excellent service starting from constantly communication with me about my options for shipping and then follow through. The service person kept me informed and wanted to know what was happening every minute. On... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:8/10/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Non-operational vehicle tranportation
    Review:We needed to get our car down to Pennsylvania, so I got a few quotes online. Amerifreight gave us the best rate. The car got to its destination fine, however pickup was 2 and a half hours late. The driver said that he would arrive between 8 and ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. LangeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Outstanding service. The estimate cost was accurate and pick-up and delivery dates were exactly as estimated. The car arrived in perfect shape and everyone along the way was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Military Auto Shipment
    Review:I needed my vehicle shipped from San Diego, where I was stationed, to my home of record, in San Antonio, Tx. A friend of mine has used Amerifreight a couple of years ago, and I needed a trustworthy and reliable company and fast. I called Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Poster:DionnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 6:05:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:There was great communication from Amerifreight and the truck driver. I was impressed how accessible the driver was with updates on the delivery time. Our cars arrived with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Sophie
    Date:8/10/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: Worry free and Fast
    Review:Josh at Amerifreight handled the shipment of my 2009 Jetta. I am a worry wart, and I was afraid that my car would not arrive to Colorado on time. However, shipping my car ended up being the easiest part of my move. The carrier, Top One Transport, pic... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Meghan WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2015 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: If you're not picky
    Review:I had used Amerifreight once before to get my car to CA. I worked with a great guy and our low ball bid was taken that day. The car was picked up 2 days later and my car arrived within 5 days. Since I had such a great experience I didn't even hesi... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:8/9/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The car transport service offered was good. Smooth interaction, timely pick-up and delivery. Car was delivered without damage. Interaction with the agent and co-ordination of the transportation was also good. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:S VijayanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Open Transport GA-FL
    Review:Since this was my first time using this type of system I was confused how it worked. My first phone call was confusing to me. I was unaware the the first company was a broker who quoted a "offer" for carriage on a bulletin board and multip... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 11:08:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71