View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2152 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.56% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.44% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: CA-Iowa
    Review:Although this service was easy and quick, I thought that the customer service end could use some retraining. I felt like I was a bother every time I called, even though I was giving them my business. It was prompt and thorough, so I can ignore this. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff VredenburgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: my experience with Amerifreight
    Review:Safe and trusted service. This was my first time shipping my vehicle across states. And, I won't hesitate doing it again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AbdulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Obviously in the business of brokering auto transport
    Review:These guys dont leave you guessing. They tell you just what to do and are clearly in the business of brokering auto transport. Since that was what i wanted, i went ahead. I could go on for way more than 200 characters about how competent the brokers ... [ More ]
    Poster:not publicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of auto
    Review:Ali Miller was very professional and made the arrangements immediately {same day} and continually followed up before and at the delivery time. The price was reasonable and was accepted with no change by the carrier.The move was to a person in the se... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rex PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: "Too big for small journeys!"
    Review:My carriers was Jats Auto Transfer. I was nervous about shipping my car (first time) but AmeriFreight and the carrier driver (Joseph) were very nice and offered a lot of reassurance that everything would be alright. Joseph was very attentive througho... [ More ]
    Poster:Sulma
    Date:10/6/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service - Honest - On Time - Flexible
    Review:I had a specific timeline to transport 2 vehicles from origin to destination. Airfreight was super about reviewing and filtering multiple carriers to get an acceptable rate and reliable carrier. I was impressed with their overall service and outstand... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve MathersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:My car was picked up promptly, as promised. Car was also delivered on time. It took around 8-9 days to move the car from NJ to CA. Considering that the move is from coast to coast, this is pretty decent time and glad that there were no delays. The ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Senthilkumar
    Date:10/6/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: company & driver
    Review:This company and driver were super, you cannot ask for better. The driver on both ends made people smile, and was overly polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Harrison SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Auto Transport Company! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Review:AmeriFreight provided me with exceptional service with the transport of my vehicle from the Inland Northwest to the midwest. My Freight Agent was Ali Miller. Ali provided me with exceptional service from the very first phone call right up to the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine B.
    Date:10/6/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Surprisingly Good
    Review:Knowing how unregulated the car shipping industry is, I was reluctant to use any company. But Amerifreight did a great job, and the truck team that took the contract was quick and professional.Graham at Amerifreight was very up-front about the costs... [ More ]
    Poster:C. AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Minor hiccup but got the job done
    Review:Happy with the service provided by Amerifreight. Minor hiccups included difficulty getting ahold of broker - had to call several times to get through and was diverted to voicemail a few times during what we understood to be normal business hours. Eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Yibing ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time around was perfect like the first
    Review:We had one car delivered from NJ to FL and another shipped back up north. In both cases the customer service and follow up was exemplary and the timing could not have been better. Great job and fully recommend this company to move your car. [ View ]
    Poster:WylieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great follow up before the pickup and after the delivery. The team was helpful throughout the process and helped make me feel confident they were in control. [ View ]
    Poster:akw
    Date:10/5/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight saves the day!
    Review:I originally dealt with another auto transport broker and like so many of the horror stories I read about online regarding auto haulers, I found myself dealing with a broker who left me hanging with no car pick-up. I called Amerifreight and Ali found... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Service/ Delivery
    Review:I was very satisfied overall with AmeriFreight. Dave was great. Definately recommend this company. The driver was very efficient. The car was picked up in less than a week and delivered in 3 days. No problems!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michele WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport experience an A+
    Review:I have never had to ship a vehicle before and was very nervous. I'd read so many terrible reviews for various companies and wasn't quite sure how to choose. I was impressed by the website and reviews for AmeriFreight and am so glad that I chose the... [ More ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: One of the best companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with!
    Review:Nowadays it's so hard to find great companies that truly believe in and stand by the products and services they provide for customers. I can honestly say that AmeriFreight is one of those companies! We stumbled across AmeriFreight on the BBB website ... [ More ]
    Poster:SelinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicle
    Review:I bought a car from a guy I've never met and had never seen the car in person and I had never shipped a vehicle before so this whole experience was sort of a "leap of faith." Amerifreight had great reviews and seemed reputable, so I decided... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey MerchantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: First time was a breeze
    Review:This was my first time using a car shipping service and I am so grateful that I stumbled across AmeriFreight. My contact person, Lecia, was very considerate and flexible with my work schedule and travel worries. My quote was reasonable and each carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Success
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Pricing was competitive, communication and direction was great, and the vehicle was delivered within the time frame promised. One thing to remember is that you're booking with a broker that does not have d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of My beloved PT Crusier
    Review:My overall experience was Excellent! Lecia was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond her customer service duty to help me, once even on HER DAY OFF! She always made time to call each day to ensure that I was comfortable, knowing... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:Lynnette RuffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: First time ever shipping a car
    Review:THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED TO SHIP A VEHICHLE.IWAS A LITTLE UNSURE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS ,UNTIL I TALKED TO ALI MILLER AT AMERIFREIGHT SHE DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING THE WHOLE PROCESS TO ME.ALI KEPT UPDATING ME FROM BEGINNING TO END. THE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight GREAT JOB!!!
    Review:I had needed my pickup truck transported from NJ to NC. I went online and researched carriers. I found AmeriFreight had an A+ BBB and many satisfied customers. I received a quote and called Lecia at AmeriFreight, she explained to me the process. She... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I have used other transporting services and they were at least two weeks late with either the pick up or delivery. AmeriFreight was on time, and a very quick delivery. David Little was great! [ View ]
    Poster:GracieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR - EXCELLENT
    Review:Called a number of carriers as had short lead time and needed in a specific day (overall 1 week between when I called them and when i needed the car there). Josh found a shipper within a couple of hours and we were scheduled to go. Car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:rick b
    Date:10/3/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: "No Worries- be Happy"
    Review:AliMiller, my AmeriFreight representative, is very good to work with. What I appreciate the most about this shipping experience, is the fact that I could call Ali and depend on her for taking care of everything for me. She is very knowledgeable and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis IngramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer now Confirmed Repeat Customer
    Review:My name is Bev W. I recently had to send my Father's little red Hyundai to Florida for his annual migration. I was dreading all the details and costs involved of getting his car down there again! This is the first time I've opted to use a transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Bev W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping from AmeriFreight
    Review:This is the second time I ship my car using service from AmeriFreight. It was good service from customer service to shipping car. When I need ship car, I call the prep and ask him for the quote, the sale prep (Gharam) quickly response my email and wo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Quoc
    Date:10/3/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: #FantasticExperience
    Review:After scrubbing the Internet for weeks on reviews for various car moving companies, I stumbled on AmeriFreight. It was one of the top transport companies and indeed, had A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (other companies say that they are ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: No pain at all.
    Review:Amerifreight was great to work with. We read reviews from many other companies and the horror stories associated with getting cars shipped. Our experience was great! We experienced no pain whatsoever in getting our Lexus shipped from MD to CO. ... [ More ]
    Poster:craigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Had to ship my antique car from Pittsburgh to family in St Louis. I selected AmeriFreight based on their reviews here and requested an on-line quote. They responded in less than 24 hours with an acceptable quote. I talked with the representative, Ali... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Seamless Process
    Review:Lecia was very pleasant to work with. She gave detailed instructions on the process which was very helpful as this was our first time shipping a vehicle. She promptly followed up with any questions we had. We would certainly contact her again in t... [ More ]
    Poster:KirstenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with prompt communication
    Review:Let me start with - AmeriFreight was awesome! I was a bit hesitant at first to ship my new car cross-country (just bought it 6 months back) as I had never done that before. After extensive and exhaustive research and phone calls I finally selecte... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)k [ view ]
    Poster:AmeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Amerifreight
    Review:We used Amerifreight to coordinate transportation of our truck on our first cross-country move. We didn't know anything about how to get our vehicle to Seattle from Georgia and Amerifreight explained the process and walked us through. Our contact per... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy EllisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service, Quick Pick-up, Quick & Safe-Delivery
    Review:As a small Business there are 1001 things that I have to do daily. Transporting a Vehicle took no time with AmeriFreight. The whole process from start to finish was a breeze, one phone call, one email and it was done. Thank you AmeriFreight for mak... [ More ]
    Poster:Rajiv
    Date:10/2/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service,Great Price = Great Experience
    Review:I was pleased to read about AmeriFreight in a national publication offering the publications endorsement. The company and Graham (my service contact), lived up to the positive billing provided in the publication. It was comforting to be able to sort ... [ More ]
    Poster:George CloverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: decent
    Review:Lecia was friendly, helpful and kept me up to date with developments especially with a route I was not being free pony traveled. I was very satisfied with the actual shipping company as well too. [ View ]
    Poster:IsaacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: decent
    Date:10/2/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Not "Afreight" to use AmeriFreight Again!
    Review:I recently moved from the New Jersey to Los Angeles, and after reading some reviews online, I decided to go with Amerifreight to ship my car out cross-country. David Little at Amerifreight was responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah HuangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT Was a good carrier for my car.
    Review:Though there were sometimes that were frustrating. When the drivers phone died and could not be reached. When his truck broke down and could not come pick up the car on time. Things happen and I understood that. The car arrived early to California an... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: A difficult process made effortless
    Review:Going into shipping my car across the country I was a bit hesitant as I have never shipped my car before. After extensive research and phone calls I finally chose AmeriFreight because they had the highest reviews and coincidentally the lowest quote. ... [ More ]
    Poster:EmilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Sitting pretty
    Review:What a great relief! My car was delivered today to my home in California after an eight-day journey across the country. I was apprehensive about shipping my car from Virginia because I could imagine all sorts of potential problems and disaster scena... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:AmeriFreight was amazing at getting back to me, honoring their deal, scheduling someone to come pick up my car and deliver it in a quick and very easy fashion. Lecia was always in contact with me and followed up often to find out how the delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy Wheels with Care
    Review:I must admit, I was hesitant about shipping my car across the states. Heard so many horrible stories, it scared me. But I took the plunge and after calling several companies, I felt very at ease with AmeriFreight handling my vehicle. Leica was awesom... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Paula PearceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Shipment
    Review:I could not be more pleased with the service I received from Amerifreight and their representative, A. Miller. For the price (which also included extended insurance coverage) and promptness, it's a no brainer!!! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Garcia
    Date:10/1/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: HOT BLONDE DRIVER/FREE BEER & SHIPPING
    Review:The only thing false about my rating is the subject line. I am an amateur. I dabble in on-line auctions and have used AmeriFreight twice now. Both times, they were very professional, informative, and affordable. The first time I used them, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:JANIS STRAUTKALNSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Strongly recommend
    Review:Amerifreight eased my fears of transporting my vehicle and made the whole process simple, trusting, and reliable. My point of contact Ali was great, from the very beginning she was upfront and gave me realistic expectations. She answered all my quest... [ More ]
    Poster:AbelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight/Brother Gets New Jeep After 23 Yrs.
    Review:My brother had driven a 1987 GMC pickup truck for 23 years! I bid on a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee on Ebay and was the high bidder. But now to get the Jeep from West Virginia to Illinois - I googled "Best Auto Shipping Companies" and read th... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce RandolphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service..!!!!
    Review:Brilliant service..Would like to use again..Good job ..Guys... Price is affordable.. excellent company for my transport needs. On time pick up and delivery. I will definetly use them again if I need transport services in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Vijayanand durairajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Pulls Through Again!
    Review:My husband has a car obsession....we have too many...with a last minute military assignment to the DC area, we were in a bind!!!! DC houses are not ideal for more than 1-2 cars so we needed our 3rd shipped to our parents' house quickly! We have used ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 2:48:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74