View 151,174 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,175th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2127 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.34% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Cross country car shipment
    Review:I worked with Graham to schedule a pickup for my vehicle. My car was picked up and delivered on time. Graham followed up until he was able to find a transport company for the move( VK express). The driver was very helpful and made the inspection proc... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Aniket RodriguesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had to ship my Kia Sorento from Los Angeles to Arkansas and I am glad I chose Amerireight. They were polite, courteous and communications were professional. The tranaporter arrived on time and the vehicle was in the condition it left LA. Great se... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Gavin BaileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with AmeriFreight!
    Review:I've shipped cars several times and I have not always had a great experience. This time I choose AmeriFreight and they did an exceptional job. They were honest, professional, easy and on-time. I will always choose them when I need to ship a car. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff SawyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight DELIVERS in Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time I've ever needed to transport anything. I didn't know what I was doing and tried to get it done without a broker. I thought I could save money that way. I was not successful as the only options I found were much more expensive... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Big Car, Bigger job
    Review:I just want to take a moment to say that Brett and Lecia at Amerifreight set us up with R&D Blankenship to transport our 1970 Ford Thunderbird. This husband and wife team was awesome!! First off they are car enthusiasts so they are very attenti... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jones FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Little car, Big Journey!
    Review:My car was carried by Jats Auto Transfer. Joseph (driver) was extremely nice and professional. Very timely and communicative. AmeriFreight was prompt in finding me a carrier and answering all of my questions. I had never shipped a car and was quite n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sulma
    Date:10/8/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Very Attentive & Friendly Service
    Review:After submitting an inquiry online, I was assigned an agent who immediately responded with a quote and answered all my questions about the process. I was matched with a carrier near the beginning of the estimated time window (albeit for ~$200 more th... [ More ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent service
    Review:Reasonable price. Delivered on time plus good customer service. The carrier kept good open communication. I would recommend Amerifreight for any auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Gift S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Bringing my Beautiful Boxster Back
    Review:I've always dreamed of owning a Porsche Boxster some day and for my 50th birthday I started shopping. My dream car was found 2000 miles away in California and although a cross country drive sounded fun, 28 hours may be a bit too long this time of ye... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Scott OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend or use again
    Review:The car was picked up the day after posting the order at no extra cost from the preliminary quote. The carrier then gave me a date and arrived on time. I also asked to be notified 6 hours prior to arrival and he did so promptly allowing me to be prep... [ More ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Only one call is required, and that is one to Amerifreight. Very professional broker and the carrier companies that work for Amerifreight are highly rated, full insured and bonded. My car was transported in record time from San Diego, CA to Tulsa, ... [ More ]
    Poster:J.PRADO
    Date:10/7/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent from 1st call to delivery
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of all the negative things you read on social media, Amerifreight seemed to be the "no drama" choice. From first call to delivery, customer service was good... almost to a fault. For example, the first day of th... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ali was great to work with and made moving our cars easy. AmeriFreight was the most affordable option that I found and I looked at many. [ View ]
    Poster:Debra PitcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Breath Easy
    Review:This was the first time I've ever needed to transport my car out of state and my anxiety was at an all time high because it was a new 370z I had gotten only a few months before. I'm sure all of you feel the way I did when I was going through the proc... [ More ]
    Poster:V khucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Honda Accord
    Review:Ally was very nice to work with and did a good job keeping me in the loop on the status of my Vehicle. The driver was difficult to contact since his voicemail box was full making it difficult to get updates on pick up and drop off. A couple minor scr... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Mercer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:We have never used a car transport before, and researched through Better Business Bureau. They had a good rating, so we opt to use them. We are glad we did. Lecia contacted us immediately when she found us a carrier, and they were out the next day... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth As Silk from So Cal to Upstate NY
    Review:I looked and looked and looked some more. I've moved cars from coast to coast several times, but I was alittle bit more worried about this move because this was my ex-wife's Toyota Tacoma. When I spoke to Lecia at Amerifreight she put my mind at ea... [ More ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Good service provider. Found me a company that delivered my car on time and in good condition. Lecia from amerifreight was very helpful and always there to answer my questions. I had a good experience with this conpany [ View ]
    Poster:AneetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: CA-Iowa
    Review:Although this service was easy and quick, I thought that the customer service end could use some retraining. I felt like I was a bother every time I called, even though I was giving them my business. It was prompt and thorough, so I can ignore this. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff VredenburgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: my experience with Amerifreight
    Review:Safe and trusted service. This was my first time shipping my vehicle across states. And, I won't hesitate doing it again. [ View ]
    Poster:AbdulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Obviously in the business of brokering auto transport
    Review:These guys dont leave you guessing. They tell you just what to do and are clearly in the business of brokering auto transport. Since that was what i wanted, i went ahead. I could go on for way more than 200 characters about how competent the brokers ... [ More ]
    Poster:not publicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of auto
    Review:Ali Miller was very professional and made the arrangements immediately {same day} and continually followed up before and at the delivery time. The price was reasonable and was accepted with no change by the carrier.The move was to a person in the se... [ More ]
    Poster:Rex PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: "Too big for small journeys!"
    Review:My carriers was Jats Auto Transfer. I was nervous about shipping my car (first time) but AmeriFreight and the carrier driver (Joseph) were very nice and offered a lot of reassurance that everything would be alright. Joseph was very attentive througho... [ More ]
    Poster:Sulma
    Date:10/6/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service - Honest - On Time - Flexible
    Review:I had a specific timeline to transport 2 vehicles from origin to destination. Airfreight was super about reviewing and filtering multiple carriers to get an acceptable rate and reliable carrier. I was impressed with their overall service and outstand... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve MathersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:My car was picked up promptly, as promised. Car was also delivered on time. It took around 8-9 days to move the car from NJ to CA. Considering that the move is from coast to coast, this is pretty decent time and glad that there were no delays. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Senthilkumar
    Date:10/6/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: company & driver
    Review:This company and driver were super, you cannot ask for better. The driver on both ends made people smile, and was overly polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Harrison SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Auto Transport Company! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Review:AmeriFreight provided me with exceptional service with the transport of my vehicle from the Inland Northwest to the midwest. My Freight Agent was Ali Miller. Ali provided me with exceptional service from the very first phone call right up to the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine B.
    Date:10/6/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Surprisingly Good
    Review:Knowing how unregulated the car shipping industry is, I was reluctant to use any company. But Amerifreight did a great job, and the truck team that took the contract was quick and professional.Graham at Amerifreight was very up-front about the costs... [ More ]
    Poster:C. AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Minor hiccup but got the job done
    Review:Happy with the service provided by Amerifreight. Minor hiccups included difficulty getting ahold of broker - had to call several times to get through and was diverted to voicemail a few times during what we understood to be normal business hours. Eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Yibing ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time around was perfect like the first
    Review:We had one car delivered from NJ to FL and another shipped back up north. In both cases the customer service and follow up was exemplary and the timing could not have been better. Great job and fully recommend this company to move your car. [ View ]
    Poster:WylieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great follow up before the pickup and after the delivery. The team was helpful throughout the process and helped make me feel confident they were in control. [ View ]
    Poster:akw
    Date:10/5/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight saves the day!
    Review:I originally dealt with another auto transport broker and like so many of the horror stories I read about online regarding auto haulers, I found myself dealing with a broker who left me hanging with no car pick-up. I called Amerifreight and Ali found... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Service/ Delivery
    Review:I was very satisfied overall with AmeriFreight. Dave was great. Definately recommend this company. The driver was very efficient. The car was picked up in less than a week and delivered in 3 days. No problems!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michele WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport experience an A+
    Review:I have never had to ship a vehicle before and was very nervous. I'd read so many terrible reviews for various companies and wasn't quite sure how to choose. I was impressed by the website and reviews for AmeriFreight and am so glad that I chose the... [ More ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: One of the best companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with!
    Review:Nowadays it's so hard to find great companies that truly believe in and stand by the products and services they provide for customers. I can honestly say that AmeriFreight is one of those companies! We stumbled across AmeriFreight on the BBB website ... [ More ]
    Poster:SelinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicle
    Review:I bought a car from a guy I've never met and had never seen the car in person and I had never shipped a vehicle before so this whole experience was sort of a "leap of faith." Amerifreight had great reviews and seemed reputable, so I decided... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey MerchantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: First time was a breeze
    Review:This was my first time using a car shipping service and I am so grateful that I stumbled across AmeriFreight. My contact person, Lecia, was very considerate and flexible with my work schedule and travel worries. My quote was reasonable and each carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Success
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Pricing was competitive, communication and direction was great, and the vehicle was delivered within the time frame promised. One thing to remember is that you're booking with a broker that does not have d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of My beloved PT Crusier
    Review:My overall experience was Excellent! Lecia was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond her customer service duty to help me, once even on HER DAY OFF! She always made time to call each day to ensure that I was comfortable, knowing... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:Lynnette RuffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: First time ever shipping a car
    Review:THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED TO SHIP A VEHICHLE.IWAS A LITTLE UNSURE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS ,UNTIL I TALKED TO ALI MILLER AT AMERIFREIGHT SHE DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING THE WHOLE PROCESS TO ME.ALI KEPT UPDATING ME FROM BEGINNING TO END. THE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight GREAT JOB!!!
    Review:I had needed my pickup truck transported from NJ to NC. I went online and researched carriers. I found AmeriFreight had an A+ BBB and many satisfied customers. I received a quote and called Lecia at AmeriFreight, she explained to me the process. She... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I have used other transporting services and they were at least two weeks late with either the pick up or delivery. AmeriFreight was on time, and a very quick delivery. David Little was great! [ View ]
    Poster:GracieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR - EXCELLENT
    Review:Called a number of carriers as had short lead time and needed in a specific day (overall 1 week between when I called them and when i needed the car there). Josh found a shipper within a couple of hours and we were scheduled to go. Car was picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:rick b
    Date:10/3/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: "No Worries- be Happy"
    Review:AliMiller, my AmeriFreight representative, is very good to work with. What I appreciate the most about this shipping experience, is the fact that I could call Ali and depend on her for taking care of everything for me. She is very knowledgeable and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis IngramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer now Confirmed Repeat Customer
    Review:My name is Bev W. I recently had to send my Father's little red Hyundai to Florida for his annual migration. I was dreading all the details and costs involved of getting his car down there again! This is the first time I've opted to use a transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Bev W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping from AmeriFreight
    Review:This is the second time I ship my car using service from AmeriFreight. It was good service from customer service to shipping car. When I need ship car, I call the prep and ask him for the quote, the sale prep (Gharam) quickly response my email and wo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Quoc
    Date:10/3/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: #FantasticExperience
    Review:After scrubbing the Internet for weeks on reviews for various car moving companies, I stumbled on AmeriFreight. It was one of the top transport companies and indeed, had A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (other companies say that they are ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: No pain at all.
    Review:Amerifreight was great to work with. We read reviews from many other companies and the horror stories associated with getting cars shipped. Our experience was great! We experienced no pain whatsoever in getting our Lexus shipped from MD to CO. ... [ More ]
    Poster:craigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Had to ship my antique car from Pittsburgh to family in St Louis. I selected AmeriFreight based on their reviews here and requested an on-line quote. They responded in less than 24 hours with an acceptable quote. I talked with the representative, Ali... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Seamless Process
    Review:Lecia was very pleasant to work with. She gave detailed instructions on the process which was very helpful as this was our first time shipping a vehicle. She promptly followed up with any questions we had. We would certainly contact her again in t... [ More ]
    Poster:KirstenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 4:42:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74