View 179,022 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,023th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1326 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.05% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Steller Service!
    Review:AmeriFreight was very professional and forthcoming with alll the details in regards to my vehicle shipment from Virginia to Mississippi. As a service member it was essential that I get my car transported as quickly as possible. My contact Mr Turner... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham for discounted rates 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:VirgilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service!
    Review:The AmeriFreight representative, Lecia Phillips, was very responsive. She was very quick in sending the necessary documentation and responding to my requests. She arranged transportation of my car quickly and utilized the services of a very good ca... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:lOUIS g. mARTINThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service start to finish!
    Review:I read many reviews of various auto shipping companies and was nervous from the reviews about damage to the car, delayed service, stolen items, and terrible customer service. This is...until I read about Amerifreight! Consistent with their other cust... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham for discounted rates 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door service
    Review:Whole process was relatively easy. Driver was a great guy. Very willing to accommodate us. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Erin MontellioneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Timely, courteous and efficient
    Review:They did a great job. The transport company picked up very fast and took it to a depot to be shipped. The car arrived at the destination in great shape, earlier than expected, even during the holidays, and driving through bad weather. Customer servic... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:C GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: From Georgia to California
    Review:I needed to send my son's truck from Georgia to California and had never shipped a vehicle in the past. After reading a lot of reviews, I chose Amerifreight. I contacted the company and spoke to Graham who was very helpful. The truck actually left... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham for discounted rates 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:SandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2016 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my 1961 Thunderbird
    Review:I was very pleased at the promptness of getting my vehicle moved and how affordable it was compared to other options. Everyone was polite, professional, and prompt. My wife was very happy with the people who arrived and loaded the car. I had it deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy L. B
    Date:1/13/2016 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: mostly satified
    Review:We are most satisfied with the company. The staff are professional and friendly. No hassle during pick up and delivery. The vehicle arrived about 4 days later due to bad weather and holiday, which is not too bad. It also has some dirt on it, but afte... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JingjingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2016 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Our move from Colorado to Oregon took place the week between Christmas and New Years, a time when many people are taking time off. Lucia informed us of that long before the time came to pick up the car so we were prepared for a later pick up. Once a ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Will RothrockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2016 12:10:00 AM
    Review:Good time. Worked as per described. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia for discounted rates 678-321-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Rowdy reeves
    Date:1/12/2016 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, price ended up 25% higher than quote
    Review:Overall, I was pleased with the service provided by Amerifreight. My car arrived undamaged in a reasonable time frame (contract initiated on Thursday, car was in driveway the next Thursday). Part of choosing Amerifreight was their initial bid, which ... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2016 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Punctual driver and great customer service
    Review:The driver was very punctual and he delivered my car in a short period of time. Customer rep got me a driver on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Eleanora blankenshipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2016 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Worry free experience
    Review:Graham was great to work with and Royal, the trucker, was awesome. My car arrived in days from Phoenix to Buffalo. Amerifreight does give a discount for a review. I had a bad experience before with my car from Salt Lake City to Phoenix so I was reall... [ More ]
    Poster:ChadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2016 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing business!
    Review:Everything went smoothly. This business is very prompt with finding a shopper for you. I would do business with them again A+ service. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:CainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2016 4:46:00 AM
    Subject: Great All-Around Experience
    Review:Jorge Cruz was great to deal with from start to finish. He was helpful & sincere & most-of-all FLEXIBLE which was a great bonus when my plans went a bit awry. I was happy with all the communication I received (without having to ask for it) & felt ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ErikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2016 3:32:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory Shipment Complete
    Review:Everything about Amerifreight was satisfactory. It was my first time shipping a car, and I needed to ship it from Texas to California. The problem was, I would out of the country when the car would need to be shipped. Fortunately, Jorge was very acco... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Sheldon SandbekkhaugThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2016 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport part 2
    Review:Just a review on the delivery since it's about the only thing that was wrong! The delivery date was suppose to be on new years day with the driver even assuring me during the pick up that he would deliver it before the delivery date! It ended up b... [ More ]
    Poster:JaysonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2016 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport part 1
    Review:Jorge was very attentive and quick about the whole process! A spot on a carrier was found and secured in less than an hour. Jorge explained me the whole process all the way through the pick up of the vehicle. He also got me a discount which totalled ... [ More ]
    Date:1/8/2016 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and easy.
    Review:The transport was smooth and the contacts were knowledgeable. No issues of any kind. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Keegan CrossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2016 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Car Transport
    Review:I felt that I was in the loop the entire step of the way. Lecia really helped make this process easy and clear for me to understand. Lecia and AmeriFreight helped get my car to my new home in California safely and promptly. What more could you ask fo... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Pritpal BudwalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2016 4:23:00 AM
    Subject: Hassle-free
    Review:Orlando, the driver, stayed in touch with me the whole time. He showed up at our mtg place (public to allow for his big truck to maneuver) on time. He was gracious, professional and the car was in perfect condition. I'd highly recommend Orlando as we... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:1/6/2016 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped from north carolina to california
    Review:Driver came on time and delivered on time. PERFECT. Would use their services again in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:John c jurbalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2016 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Lowball Quote, Otherwise Excellent Service
    Review:I was given a quote for much less than the eventual cost. This was disappointing. Everything else was awesome. I have a feeling every company in the industry lowballs quotes like this. Was happy to receive my vehicle in good shape. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2016 6:45:00 AM
    Subject: Needed a quick pickup
    Review:As a military servicemember, I am sometimes given quick turnaround orders to move to a new base. This time, I got orders to leave within 2 weeks and needed my van shipped across country quick. Jorge and AmeriFreight were able to get me a driver and a... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Nate R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2016 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight came to my rescue
    Review:My 20 year old was stranded without his family and without his car. The first car transport company I googled acted as if I was a priority, then seemed annoyed when I wasn't getting a pick up confirmation from a transporter. I learned they low ball... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Lori AltamiranoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2016 7:37:00 PM
    Review:Worked with Lecia from AmeriFreight to ship my car from CA to NY. Process was fast and was able to find a driver within a day for door to door shipping. Car was delivered timely on the estimated delivery date. Had to pay a deposit once the driver was... [ More ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2016 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased
    Review:We were very happy with the service we received. It took a few days to get a carrier to to pick the vehicle up and we did have to pay a higher price than we hoped, but I have to report it was just before Thanksgiving which could have impacted the ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted G.
    Date:1/2/2016 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Vehicle Shipping Company!
    Review:Need help moving your vehicle? Choose Amerifreight. After doing some research online on vehicle shipping companies I felt comfortable adding Amerifreight to the top of my list. I received a great quote from them, and most importantly phenomenal custo... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Paulo MoreiraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2016 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Open Transport from Cali to New York
    Review:Military family that needed to ship Tahoe within 2 weeks with a firm deadline for pickup. Driver was professional but showed up at the last possible day for pickup. Broker told me Tuesday for pickup and driver showed up Friday. Was not told of broker... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Booking was easy, driver very friendly and on time. Would use them again anytime! [ View ]
    Poster:Gregg
    Date:12/31/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Shipping for Vegas to Denver
    Review:Posted a job with AmeriFreight and had the car on the truck 2 days later at a fair price. The driver took care loading and unloading the vehicle, arrived early and did a great job overall. Give Jorge and his team a call, they'll take good care of you... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525... [ view ]
    Poster:Gerrick WittenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:The agent was very professional, patient during discussions of the deal. We sought several details, asked several questions. He answered all the questions, clarified doubts. During actual transportation, he called the recipient at various stages and ... [ More ]
    Poster:SD
    Date:12/31/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Poster:SD
    Date:12/31/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Pretty good service.... I can't complain about much. [ View ]
    Poster:Antoine WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This was first time I transported a car and hoped to transport the week before Christmas. After reading multiple reviews, I realized this was a tall order. Not too many good outcomes it seemed. I am happy to say that was not my experience. I calle... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Dottie CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: No Mafia Here
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT GETS THE JOB DONE AS PROMISED! Moving a car across country is difficult and confusing. People can be easily tricked out of their money. Moving from DC to LA, three years ago, our daughter had a bad experience with some Russian-mafia typ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim HollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This was the second time I used Amerifreight, both times Jorge was the contact person. He was reliable, conscientious and always returned calls and checked that everything went smoothly. He got a good price and made sure the car arrived on time and... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:L. BirchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quick and easy
    Review:Jorge was great to work with, very quick with responses to questions. The carrier who ended up transferring my car was also very good, communicated upon pickup and delivery and my car arrived on time with no issues. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Quick shipping
    Review:AmeriFreight services were very good and quick. AmeriFreight was contracted on Wednesday, shipping company was found and contracted with on Thursday, pickup was Friday, delivery was Monday. Only advice is stay away from contracting with White Bull ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Delivery was really fast
    Review:Really great communication and fast service. I shipped my truck from Alabama to Ohio. The quote took an afternoon, I was contacted that the driver could pick it up in a few days. Later that night the driver offered to pick it up the next day. This wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:12/23/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transport
    Review:I recently moved from Boston to San Francisco. Needless to say that the move was stressful. The one part of the move was completely effortless and smooth is the car transportation. I drive an R8, so I care a lot about my car. Lecia did a great job se... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:YiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive!
    Review:Lecia was outstanding! She was ahead of the game in ensuring the best carrier at the best cost was found. Went out of her way to accommodate my work schedule with ensuring she made contact with me by phone and e-mail. She made the entire process easy... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/23/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:It was done well by Ameri Freight [ View ]
    Poster:Srinivasa R
    Date:12/22/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: EXTREMELY RELIABLE
    Review:When I first contacted Graham I was going for good and reasonable, but then I needed something with a more reliable pickup and delivery date. Graham was right on it, got me quotes, pickup date. Had to wait until it got closer to pickup date for picku... [ More ]
    Poster:P Johnson
    Date:12/22/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent car transport services
    Review:I have shipped my vehicle twice (from CA to FL and back) using AmeriFreight's services and both times the vehicle has arrived in good condition and in a timely fashion. First time around I was helped by Ali Miller and this most recent I was helped by... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolina
    Date:12/22/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Extremely fast pick up and delivery!!
    Review:It was hard to get in contact with my broker originally, besides that I have absolutely no complaints. I worked with Jorge who provided me with a great quote and found me a carrier within the requested time frame. The carrier requested more money, bu... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Shaneisha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Land Rover Transport
    Review:AmeriFrieght did an excellent job moving our vehicle across country! Highly recommend [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Helen RaleighThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I needed to get my nephew's car from Florida to Illinois. I've never needed to transport a car before, so I wasn't sure where to start. I contacted over 10 transport companies, and did my research on all of them. After talking to Lecia Phillips at Am... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Jill BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment across country
    Review:This was my first car shipment. It couldn't have gone any smoother. Thanks Jorge! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim BuzzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to California
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight about 2 weeks before the needed shipping date and planning this shipment was extremely easy. I needed the car to be picked up in a 2 day window and the pick-up was 100% on-time and fit my schedule. The shipment was estimated ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ShaunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/20/2015 1:42:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.