View 144,724 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,725th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2028 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.44% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was very happy with the service and professionalism of Rachael at Amerifreight and Mike the transport driver of my vehicle. Both where Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Everything was as promised. The car arrived right on schedule with no prob... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/15/2013 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Was nervous at first, but turned out great!
    Review:Delivery was actually ahead of time, and price was as agreed. Kim was totally honest and knowledgeable. A great experience. If I had known the whole process would be this painless, I would never have hesitated. Will use AmeriFreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Stevens
    Date:11/15/2013 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Jorge was great/emilio driver excellent
    Review:Jorge was excellent with his constant communication regarding our vehicle! He made sure to keep me posted about when my car was being picked up and when delivery can be expected! Communication was excellent Emilio the driver was nice and professio... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:11/14/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham 678 369 4122
    Review:Thanks Graham for taking care of this transport. Your constant communication was very helpful in making for a smooth transaction. I would recommend AmeriFreight to others based on overall performance. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Yumiko
    Date:11/14/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: After much research, I went Ameri-Freight
    Review:I had my old Chevelle stored on private property outside Los Angeles as I had moved to Pittsburgh and at some point would get the car in the future. I got notified that the person who was taking care of keeping the car on his property had to remo... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Duane EmeryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: I'd trust these guys with my mother.
    Review:I mean I already trusted them with my baby, my 2000 Saab 9-3 convertible. And I'm very glad I did. Pickup and delivery were prompt and professional, no problems or damage whatsoever. I was nervous about shipping my car halfway across the country, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Yocum
    Date:11/14/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quality = Performance - Expectations
    Review:Every carrier claims to have the best customer service and the most satisfied customers. This makes it tough for the businesses to differentiate themselves. I don't have things shipped very often, so I wasn't sure what to believe and who to trust. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse FortuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2013 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I transport my auto twice a year. Amerifreight is the best I have ever used. They are courteous, efficient and friendly. I would recommend that everyone use this company. My car is picked up and delivered on time by very competent drivers. I wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Reta Hunstein
    Date:11/14/2013 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: would definitely recommend
    Review:Even though there were some issues w a delayed start due to a mechanical problem w the truck, Jorge kept us well informed and was very honest about the reason and the revised pick up time. The drivers were wonderful and very helpful to my parents. We... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Safe choice
    Review:I contacted Graham at amerifrieght in order to ship a car from Florida to Arizona on a tight timeline. I have heard many bad things about shipping cars and furniture cross country so I was hesitant at first. Amerifrieght is a broker, and contracted m... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Makarewicz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Two way car shipping nicely arranged
    Review:My Mazda3 was delivered in 5 days. I was concerned on if driver could pick up my van at the same time, because there is no parking spot for an extra car. But Jessica at AmeriFreight did an excellant job for me to have driver deliver the car and pic... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:AliceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:service was good,however I never got the car delivered to original destination. I had to pick it up at a more busy location. [ View ]
    Poster:larry tonelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of cars
    Review:Have used them twice and would use them again, very pleased. Had used another company prior to them and was not please at all. They are very easy to work with and are always looking for best deal for you, your needs are very important to them. Lik... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: My car to Texas
    Review:I used AmeriFreigth as a contact to ship my car to Texas. The service was excellent. Jorge Cruz, my contact, was very helpful since star to finish. The broker company was also very helpful. The car was delivered to my sister's house in Pl... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucia
    Date:11/13/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:The service was what I'd expected. Customer care personnel were easy to contact and commicate with. Carrier was courteous and prompt with service. I was able to contact carrier directly and communicated throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Kailii This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Review:The price was almost half the price of competitive transport. The staff is excellent and very upfront on how they find carriers to ship cars at this low price. I liked the fact that I did not have to pay them the whole amount in advance. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Las Vegas to New York City
    Review:Hi my name is Hector, I had a car in Las Vegas, NV, and I really needed to ship it to New York City, I knew it was gonna be expensive but never imaging how many fake companies were out there, like any of you who are probably reading this and wonde... [ More ]
    Poster:Hector NavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Using Company
    Review:This was our second time using Jorge. We choice to only work with him because we liked his customer service the first time and he was fast. The first time we had our car shipped from Washington to Kansas for $700 and to get it back to Washington cost... [ More ]
    Poster:JazzyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping was great. Specifically Bob answered my question very well and I was very satisfied with him. I will ship my car through them again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:prashantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer's Experience
    Review:I found my dealings with Amerifreight's BobT. to be both expeditious and pleasant. He wasted no time in irrelevant matters, but had taken the necessary information and posted the job within five minutes. Followups were timely and to the point. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Somewhat satisfied
    Review:Took much longer to schedule than I expected. I signed the agreement to allow up to $200 increase in my bid price, but 10 days after my vehicle a available date this option had t been used despite the fact that my transport hadnt had a single bid. ... [ More ]
    Poster:RodneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - The best experience you can find
    Review:This is the number one transport company in America for a reason. I was provided with a carrier in less than 72 hours and it is BY FAR the least expensive service service on the market. If I ever need a vehicle shipped again, there is a 100% chance I... [ More ]
    Poster:DaVron DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2013 4:55:00 AM
    Subject: VERY SATISFIED!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. My Jeep Grand Cherokee needed to be transported from NC to MA. I searched for a transport company for several days and received numerous quotes from a dozen companies. I finally choose Amerifreight and I was... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car from Colorado to California. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time and in great condition. If I ever have the need to transport my car again I would have no hesitation in selecting Amerifreight to do... [ More ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:With the exception of my car sitting in my driveway for 3 weeks and the price being almost $200 more than was initially quoted, the process was efficient and quick (once an offer was made and my car was picked up). As far as the price goes, I could ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Cannon Wiest
    Date:11/11/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT SERVICE EXCELLENCE
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT was looking for lower cost shipment to ship my car. But, once they understood my time was limited, they were able to find a truck to ship my car quickly for incremental cost. AMERIFREIGHT rep was checking with with me a on a regular basi... [ More ]
    Poster:NagiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:The entire process seemed daunting however, Graham was awesome help. I received my car on time, nothing was wrong with it, customer service was great. All good things! Max [ View ]
    Poster:Max Bade
    Date:11/11/2013 4:42:00 PM
    Review:The transport service was good and the car was delivered ahead of schedule without any issues. I would recommend Amerifreight Car Shipping service to others for their car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Sunil S
    Date:11/11/2013 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Ohio transport
    Review: The service and the follow up were very good and the driver took good care at loading up my car for transport, I would use them agian. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce De Boer
    Date:11/11/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: What can I say?
    Review:I was a little anxious about the whole process as I had never shipped a car before and money is tight as usual. I did a little research and Amerifreight received good reviews in several online spaces and appeared to be in the middle price wise. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good shipper. Item arrived as described.
    Review:I had an good experience with this shipped. The driver was communicative and let me know exactly what's going on with my delivery. Promptly answering text messages makes it super convenient. The car arrived without any damage and the delivery was wit... [ More ]
    Date:11/10/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:I had never shipped a car before. The process went smoothly. My car was picked up and delivered to me as promised for a cost that I was happy with since I did not have to take time away to drive it myself. My contact person at AmeriFreight was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:MicheleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2013 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Awesome customer service
    Review:Had a great experience upon shipping my vehicle. I was a bit skeptical in the beginning due to some horror stories I reviewed but overall had no issues what so ever. Jessica gave me great pointers and much assistance. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaedon hill
    Date:11/9/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: From New York to Georgia in three days
    Review:We were moving to GA from NY and needed one of our cars transported. Our moving company suggested we contact Amerifreight, which proved to be a very good idea. Amerfreight was able to arrange pickup within two days of contact, and the car was deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill LevensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:i had no problems with this company the were quick and responsive everything was on time as they stated... ........................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Poster:kmartinez
    Date:11/9/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Review:I researched on Google to locate a broker and chose AmeriFreight. I initially contacted the broker by phone requesting a quote for shipping two vehicles from Florida to Illinois. After relaying the specifics of my vehicle transport requirements, Je... [ More ]
    Poster:R. KlewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Auto transportation first timer
    Review:AmeriFreight proved an excellent and prompt service. After weeks of research online, I was convinced to choose them and was able to talk my hubby about using them instead of driving 39 hours which meant spending at least 3 days on the road from CA ... [ More ]
    Poster:G. WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:The entire process was outstanding from the initial contact with Rachel, pick-up and final delivery in Delray Beach, FL. Outstanding customer service and communication from both Rachel and the driver. My Toyota Camry was delivered in perfect condit... [ More ]
    Poster:Lew S
    Date:11/9/2013 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Long distance transport made easy
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made this long transport, Wenatchee, WA to Macon, Ga, a smooth, easy and worry-free process. I was kept informed during the whole process. My calls were answered promptly. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott McCardelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2013 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: I would use them again for sure!
    Review:I was new to the whole car shipping thing, but after I talked to Bob I had a good understanding. He was patient, honest, and explained things well. I appreciated that he informed me that the price point I chose was going to take a lot longer than w... [ More ]
    Poster:Haley HammondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:The company was great, Rachal Dixon was very nice and helpful, the driver was nice and very good at his job. I was happy with the whole job. 5 stars all the way. I thing everyone should hire this company to ship their auto. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn Klauwers
    Date:11/8/2013 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Pick-Up / Delivery Committments
    Review:Though Jorge provided excellent customer support, I was very disappointed in the lack of accountability and commitment by the actual transporter. They were 5 hours late picking up the vehicle for shipment, and not only did the delivery take 14 days a... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob BadgerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2013 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wished I'd picked them from the start
    Review:2 shipping companies hired and fired, and two months later, I finally found Amerifreight. Dealing with such an oversize vehicle I was really skeptical about the estimated delivery time but surprisingly enough it was picked up and delivered on the exa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:11/7/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping
    Review:Very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely take advantage of their services again. The pick up and drop off were seamless with very good communication throughout the transaction.. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry SandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Worked well
    Review:The process was pretty easy. I was satified with service. They were able to bring the car to near the airport when I landed. [ View ]
    Poster:VanessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Gets the job done right
    Review:I had to relocate from the west coast to the east coast for the first time, and was very apprehensive about shipping my car, especially reading so many bad reviews online. After getting a few quotes, which ranged from $800 to $1200, I ultimately chos... [ More ]
    Poster:Steph LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Best transport yet great service and great communication! Communication was awesome never had a problem with not receiving a call back when I left a message. delivery of the vehicle was great driver was very nice and very helpful with my questions! [ View ]
    Poster:Meagan
    Date:11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was great
    Review:Overall the experience was positive. There was a bit of miscommunication with Amerifreight initially when I requested my order be placed on hold prior to the available pick up date and soon after cancelled the hold prior to the pick up date. It seeme... [ More ]
    Poster:Shon LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Virgina to Cali
    Review:I shipped my small SUV from VA to CA in late October. I ended up paying $300 more than my initial quote from Amerifreight, but fortunately the final paid amount was on par with other quotes I received so I didn't save money, but it didn't cost me any... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: A good service; slightly more expensive than expected.
    Review:All in all I'm happy with Amerifreight's service. My representative was friendly and helpful as was the person who actually delivered my car. The only thing about the service that was unexpected is that they could not meet the quote they initially ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:11/6/2013 7:27:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69