View 154,020 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,021th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2018 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Smooth Experience
    Review:They picked up and delivered the car as expected even though it was $450 more than originally quoted. Overall, the process was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob RoccoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish
    Review:I had Jessica of AmeriFreight as my broker and she really took the time to get everything set up for me. She gave me a list of options on what I could do for moving my car and was also flexible for the timing. This company is very professional and mu... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:lebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Midwest Car, New England bound
    Review:Having a car shipped from Ohio to Massachusetts while residing in Arizona was surprisingly painless with Amerifreight. Jessica kept me informed throughout the entire process. Granted, there were a few bumps in the road regarding the original transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam CincottaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Amerifreight is very easy to deal with. I located them online through google because I was looking for a company to ship my daughter's car to her because she is in the navy and has been stationed in another state. They were also reasonable in their... [ More ]
    Poster:ReneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My brand new vehicle was transported from Texas to Indiana. I was very pleased with the quality of service I received. Jessica Ferris, my main contact person at Amerifrieght, was very helpful, patient and considerate. I was able to maintain contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I looked around for a good company to ship my car from VA to UT. Dustin at Amerifreight was very nice and professional. He quickly found a great transport for my car and followed up to ensure all was going well. I would highly recommend their serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Professional
    Review:Jessica's service and professionalism was very good. I placed the order and she emailed and called several times to update me on the process and status. [ View ]
    Poster:EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Shipping Company
    Review:Jessica was courteous and extremely helpful when educating me on the process and answering my questions. She was a great help to me since this was the first time I had ever shipped a vehicle. The car was picked up on time and delivered early with n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin was great
    Review:. I am happy I decided to use AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle across the country. The customer service was wonderful and Dustin stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. The truck arrived safely and in prime condition. I would rec... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:CandiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Very good communication. Jessica was willing to work with me to get a competitive rate and first class service. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:M. Miller
    Date:5/1/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant service
    Review:Jessica was very helpful and knowledgeable kept in contact to see how things were going during the process. The quote she offered was quick and very reasonable the transport company was excellent with a first class rig. Definitely will use again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert perezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:WHAT CAN I SAY! EVERYTHING I NEEDED WAS TAKEN CARE OF IN TIP TOP SHAPE! I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING THIS SERVICE..THEY GET THE JOB DONT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! BIG SHOUT OUT TO JESSICA FERRIS FOR HANDLING MY CASE! YOU ARE AMAZING! SERIO... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: The experience was as smooth as a baby's butt!
    Review:Four years ago we had our Forerunner transported back east. Wish we would have used AmeriFreight back then. Our previous experience was a nightmare compared to our recent experience. We didn't mind paying a little extra for expedited service (our adv... [ More ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the company. Even though I was in Germany for most of the time I was completing the order, they still made sure to help my family and I out. Will use again whenever needed. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Luis Arce-MillardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done
    Review:The initial quote to transport my car from Baltimore, MD to Charleston, SC was 450$. I did not receive any offers for transport at this quote, so my contact person suggested I bump the price up to 750$. One day after the price was increased to 750$ I... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Jessica at Amerifreight was great, open, honest, easy to contact after the inital phone call. Car was picked up a day later than promised originally by the transporter, but they did call and tell us they would be late. Car was delivered on time, no... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis DominicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Date:4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind from East to West!
    Review:I needed a vehicle with me for school in Nevada, but the problem was I lived all the way in Florida. Buying a car was obviously expensive, and renting one too. I had done road trips with family before, but never cross - county. However, as a female a... [ More ]
    Poster:MehwishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Stressful but satisfied
    Review:Getting a vehicle transported is not a simple task, at least for me it wasnt. The entire process was very stressful because you basically have to put your trust in someone you do not know, and hope they deliver your vehicle to you in a timely manner ... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Previous broker fell through, AmeriFreight came through!
    Review:Previously we had contracted Ship a car Direct (SACD) to help ship my car from Atlanta to Seattle. The broker not only forgot to put the deal in, they either ignored our calls or made promises that did not come through. At one point, they mixed our o... [ More ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I have had a hard time finding the right movers saying they can move my car on a certain day and end up saying "oh we can't find a carrier for your car" and having them change the price a number of times. Amerifreight was prompt (though a... [ More ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty quick
    Review:I contacted Graham to ship my 2001 Hyundai Elantra from Fremont, CA to Cookeville, TN. The price that was asked at the beginning was $775. Later they had to increase because carriers weren't accepting to ship my car at this price. So, the price was i... [ More ]
    Poster:Manideep AngirekulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:57:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Took some time to match a carrier, but the price was good, and communications are clear. Would recommend to any one who are not super urgent in their car transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:4/30/2014 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Looked for a honest, reputable company online and Amerifreight came up as a excellent company to handle my transport needs and it is as it says they are (excellent). My transport time was on time and could not have been better. [ View ]
    Poster:ray
    Date:4/30/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:Overall process was great. Customer service from start to finish was fantastic. My vehicle showed up quickly and was not damaged in any way. Only negative is that I was given a quote originally and then once contracted, was informed the auto trans... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Blair DimondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Courteous, kind and professional
    Review:I had a pleasant experience with AmeriFreight. They performed their services in a timely manner and helped me find a carrier to ship my car quick. After my initial bid wasn't being picked up I increased the amount necessary to ship my vehicle and w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Stolen item
    Review:I had a overall good experience, except for my stolen router & EXTREMELY dirty car(I expected dirty, not FILTHY & black marks that won't come out of the leather) I would use them again, just not for a brand new BMW. Probably a used car next t... [ More ]
    Poster:SandmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review Oregon to Massachusetts
    Review:Truck was delivered on time at a fair price. Carrier could have been a lillte better about keeping me posted as to whereabouts of vehicle. Truck was delived on time time , but I felt like I was holding my breath until it finally came. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn GliklichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: First time car shipment
    Review:We needed to get my daughter's car from Seattle to Boston. Graham was prompt with answers to my questions and showed good follow thru. We chose AmeriFreight to do the job. We decided on the dates. No sooner than I had made the decision, I got an ... [ More ]
    Date:4/29/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Courteous and Prompt Service
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight Car Shipping made the transfer of a 2011 BMW 335is very simple and straightforward. She patiently answered all pricing questions for different insurance, schedule and service options during 3 separate phone conversations. W... [ More ]
    Poster:brophyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Did not fulfill contract
    Review:Please do not use this company. It was imperative that I received my car by 4/26 as I was moving states and it was thus written into my contract. If they couldn't deliver by the 26th I needed to switch my order and have the car shipped elsewhere. T... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has suffered as it is our goal to make every shipment worry free. We are proud of the fact that we are transparent and honest in all we do. Unfortunately we cannot always say the same for some of the carriers we assign in good faith. We do require a 95% and higher internal rating from our carriers, but even still things may not hap[en exactly as planned. We did get confirmation from the carrier that they will deliver by the 25th or the 26th and on those terms they were accepted to deliver the vehicle for our customer. This was in our notes within our systems: Order 940041958 YF ...... 04/23/14 6:28 pm Trans Logistics Express Riverdale, IL 773-727-1835 RATING 100% ins Grange Ins Company PU 4/24 DEL 4/25 OR 26TH They have denied to have ever made such a promise. This carrier has now been placed on our do not use list. Again, we sincerely apologize to our customer for this failure to deliver as promised by the carrier assigned but we truly did all to ensure the shipment went as promised. We recommend that the customer leave a review that would address the service of this carrier directly. [ view ]
    Poster:TessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done!!!
    Review:Jessica was very helpful in shipping our car from MD to TX. Even though we had to move the shipping date up at the last minute. She was able to come through at a great price and the car was picked up and delivered right on time. I couldn't have as... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 ford bronco
    Review:I was a little skeptical about using a car company for my vehicle but these guys set me a ease and talk me through the whole process I wouldn't use anybody else , my car was on time and in perfect condition when It arrived .an the driver knew what h... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Good customer service
    Review:Getting in touch with the customer service representative was very easy. Her replies were very prompt. I would gladly use the same service again for any future automobile relocation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jairo PavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Graham did a great job helping me arrange transport for my Jeep Wrangler from CT to SC. Communication was good and shipping was fast. I would definitely recommend them and will use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed ScottiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Kudos! Shipment SE to NW
    Review:I came across the website www.transportreviews.com while doing a Google search. I did an extensive scan of the reviews in the last 30-60 days, and decided to checkout my top four vendors. After careful analysis, I choose to work with AmeriFreight bas... [ More ]
    Poster:PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Would Confidently Use This Trustworthy Company Again!
    Review:Like most people, I was nervous about shipping my car across the country. Did a quick search and found Amerifreight with excellent reviews. After speaking with Dustin at Amerifreight, I was instantly pleased. He was very friendly and eagerly helpful.... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and was quite nervous about the whole process. After reading several reviews, I decided to go with AmeriFreight and worked with Dustin who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concer... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren R.
    Date:4/27/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car from Florida to California
    Review:Our AmeriFreight rep, Dustin, was able to negotiate a good price for us. The car was picked up on a Tuesday (one day early) and delivered on Sunday (2 days early). The driver kept us updated on the status and found a drop off location very close to... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:This company is very professional with the entire process from locating a driver, to following up on pick up and delivery times, along with shipping my car on time with no damage. Very impressed, and will definitely use this company again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marc NicholsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Got the car early but had to run around!!
    Review:After the initial agreement the car was picked up in 2 days at the price quoted. I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 days but I got a call in 4 days saying that the car would be delivered next day between 12-2pm. That would have been great e... [ More ]
    Poster:KaajalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:The paperwork and scheduling was done professionally and in a timely manner. Car was picked-up and delivered on schedule... [ View ]
    Date:4/26/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Overall comforting experience from the first telephone call to vehicle delivery. I was thoroughly walked through the process as it played out. Always within contact of driver and whereabouts of my car. Pick up and delivery on time. No items stole... [ More ]
    Poster:Lia S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Rating
    Review:I had a fair and easy time shipping my car from Washington to New York. No problems and hassle free. I paid $1200 dollars which was fair for the distance that I needed the car to be shipped. If you are looking for an easy way to ship your car across ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander Taylor
    Date:4/26/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ca-Ks
    Review:I greatly apprecated the customer Servace and professionalism that was used on the providers behalf. He defnitly worked with me to make sure i had what i needed and i am glad he was so attentive when i called back to conferm dates and prices [ View ]
    Poster:Tristan petersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:This review is for AmeriFreight only, not for the actual vehicle carrier. I ended up picking AmeriFreight because I knew other people who had good experiences with them and they're one of the few freight companies accredited by the BBB. I worked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sirisha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication; Delivered on time.
    Review:Had great communication with AmeriFreight, then with the driver who delivered my car. I got the quote first, then within minutes a driver was assigned to me. The car was delivered on time and in great condition. Since it was my first time transp... [ More ]
    Poster:MariyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:My overall experience with AmeriFreight was positive. The one negative was paying more than anticipated but the company did deliver on everything else they mentioned. At the end of the day I recieved my car within a responsible amount of time and no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: First time
    Review:I'm active duty and I usually ship my vehicle through the military. We had to use a company because we were moving across country opposed to overseas. I was very skeptical about how the business of transporting a vehicle would be because of all the r... [ More ]
    Poster:TerranceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 10:17:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75