View 149,460 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,461th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2129 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was pleased with the service from AmeriFreight. They helped me obtain a carrier that I liked in a time frame that worked for me at a price point that was reasonable. I had zero issues during the entire process. Would definitely ship a car through t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Review:Company does what they say they will do. Car was handled nicely. No problems. I have nothing further to say so I don't understand why I have to write a thesis to satisfy 200 characters of relevant text. If I were to complain about anything it wou... [ More ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:3/20/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Amerifrieght and Zaza Transport did a great job. Our cars arrived a week before our other belongings. They left at the same time. [ View ]
    Poster:Trevor ZimmermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:I looked at a lot of company's and talked to various people I felt very reassured with Amerifrieght and they kept in contact during the whole process they were fast and very reliable would recommend to anyone [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Evan Szego
    Date:3/20/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: I'm so happy to have my car!
    Review:I moved from Texas to the New York metro area 2 years ago and was doing just fine without my vehicle until I had a child in December. It just became very difficult getting around town with baby in tow so I decided to have my car shipped from my pare... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Jorge was really helpful throughout the process, found carrier within the time limit with promised price. I even received courtesy call post transport from Jorge. Very happy with service provided by Jorge, however with the truck driver it was a diffe... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: “We’re not in Kansas anymore” – Open transport from KS to FL
    Review: We were "newbee's" at transporting a vehicle. Ameri Freight was recommended by a neighbor who had her car transported from CA to KS last year. The Ameri Freight website was user friendly and provided us with an immediate quote. Jorge R... [ More ]
    Poster:S. RichardsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Shipment from MI to CA during a Storm
    Review:My Toyota Sequoia was transported from Detroit MI to Ventura CA area. Though the weather had a major impact on delivery schedule, AmeriFreight was the only one of the three transporters able to find a creative way of getting my vehicle back to the We... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Z3 - Bringing my baby back
    Review:This is my third shipment with this company; second trip for the BMW. One of the best parts was how well they worked with my daughter out in WA to ensure her experience was smooth and hassle free; they jumped the car when it would not start (turns o... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:3/18/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy, Professional, Excellent defines AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight needs to have #1 top Car Transportation award. As someone who moves a lot and also buys a lot of cars, I have dealt with numerous car transportation companies. AmeriFreight is the best, hands down. With this experience I had an old 67 M... [ More ]
    Poster:CJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Sound in California!
    Review:The car arrived 3 days earlier than estimated, and even though we didnt have anyone available for pickup until the estimated date, Graham was super accommodating, and ensured that the car was delivered exactly when was good for our family. I highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Yener Balan MD
    Date:3/18/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:I had my car shipped from the Philadelphia area to the Phoenix area. Shipping the car was fine, easy enough. Communication in setting up the deal ahead of time was a little difficult. I found it hard to connect with the company- played a lot of phon... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle ChernoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant shipping experience
    Review:The entire experience was trouble-free. I recommend AmeriFreight to anyone that needs a quality car shipped cross country. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant shipping experience
    Date:3/17/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:AmeriFreight was the only company that I was comfortable with using. After speaking to Graham I was convinced that this was the company that I wanted to use. I was shipping my 2011 4Runner to my sister because I will be overseas for a few years and... [ More ]
    Poster:AprilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Jorge at amerifrieght did a great job with coordinating shipping my vehicle. He was very responsive and helpful which made my experience great. I also appreciated that the time frame he gave me for delivery was faster than what other companies said... [ More ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: ATL-DEN
    Review:Shipping with Amerifreight was easy. They had the carrier available within a few hours and we were good to go. The carrier did pick up a day late, but they dropped it off a day early so it evens out. The experience was quick easy, and I didn't have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:3/16/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Communication as smooth as my Cadillac's ride!
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight my stressful situation ended quickly! I needed to get my Cadillac removed from its site in Colorado within 5 days (I didn't have advanced notice to setup shipping.) I emailed AmeriFreight for a quote and received an email quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Very friendly, and prompt response from their team, superior service, and will use again for all transport needs [ View ]
    Poster:Tho nguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Review:Nothing negative to say about this company they did exactly what they said they would do and I will be using them again! [ View ]
    Date:3/15/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!
    Poster:Anthony L SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is an incredible car shipping company that exceeded my expectations
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car across the country and I have to admit I was very anxious and nervous about going into this process. What drew me to Amerifreight was the excellent customer service. Jorge immediately sensed my level of an... [ More ]
    Poster:OA
    Date:3/15/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping ANYTHING. So it took me a long time to find a company. I searched many, many companies. I almost gave some money to a fake company and they harassed me at work even. So my co-worker decided to help me and we found Amer... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:TashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: AF Delivered
    Review:This is the first time I've needed a car shipped outside of a corporate relocation, which required more attention from me. A co-worker referred me to Jessica at AmeriFreight to take care of it. After submitting the required information, they quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: reliable deal.
    Review:it's a reliable company. I recommend anyone should try it in your lifetime! [ View ]
    Poster:Shih-Hao LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: reliable deal.
    Date:3/13/2014 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy and efficient transport
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car across country. After reading a number of customer reviews of auto transport brokers, I chose AmeriFreight based on the consistently excellent reports. That was a good decision! From start to finish, my... [ More ]
    Poster:S. TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Honda From NC to Cali
    Review:Jorge was great he explained everything very clear and easy to understand for being a first time car shipper. My car was picked up fast by FHT transport and delivered very fast. Jorge made sure I had a great carrier and that he checked in on me when ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Took the stress out of moving cross country
    Review:I decided to go with Amerifreight after doing research and hearing about my co worker's experience. I did not want to make the drive from Ga to Washington and wanted to have peace of mind that I was getting a great deal and that my car would arrive ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:3/13/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:From the first phone call to the last, this experience was wonderful. Jorge was extremely patient with all my initial questions and answered them all very thoroughly. He found me a driver before my designated pick-up date and I had plenty of time to ... [ More ]
    Poster:N.S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country Shipping
    Review:Overall, my experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. I shipped a sedan in an open topped truck from WA to SD, with the pickup on a Friday, and the car being delivered that Sunday night. In dealing with AmeriFreight, the customer service was high q... [ More ]
    Poster:AustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-FREE Experience moving from Coast to Coast!
    Review:Moving from coast to coast is somehow costly and doing it for the first time is very stressful. I was hesitant of using an autofreight and was thinking of driving from CA to FL. I thought of the mileage it will use if I drive so I decided to google ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gen
    Date:3/12/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR ROLLS ROYCE CAR TRANSFER AT HONDA PRICES!
    Review:I was nervous and hesitant about calling a third Auto Transporter; but so damn glad I did. The first was just crazy and had a contact number that was in Mexico!! Then the second one I called decided he was going to charge me the $300.00 deposit, and... [ More ]
    Poster:BRIANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The only reason I am giving this review 4 stars instead of 5 is because, due to my own decision (see below), I do not have any experience on the key issue of how good they are at negotiating the best price for me with drivers. The original quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 67 ElCamino
    Review:My El Camino was picked up and delivered in the time quoted. Since I live on an dead-end street, I asked the driver to meet me at nearby shopping center. He called me 10 minutes before he expected to arrive and when I got there the car was already un... [ More ]
    Poster:George Cavey
    Date:3/12/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good overall, but...
    Review:Overall a good experience. First is my review. Last you will find my only negative comment: how they solicited a review. Note: I did sign their "MARC" which is the document that says they can negotiate up to $200 more than the original q... [ More ]
    Poster:MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Helped me when I was in a bind.
    Review:Using amerifreight was the very first time I needed to have a vehicle hauled. It wasn't under normal circumstances either. My truck broke down in Arizona which I ended up leaving there while I finished my move to texas. Unfortantly for me most of the... [ More ]
    Poster:KarlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Want to save $$$...use AmeriFreight!!
    Review:I recently relocated from North Carolina to Pennsylvania, and my new employer was going to pay for the move. However, the local moving company who was contracted with my employer was unwilling to discount the price for shipping my 2002 Hyundai Elant... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff GreesonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: They are on time
    Review:I called Amerifreight on Monday and scheduled pick up on Wednesday. It's a little hurry so the price is not that Cheap. How ever they managed to scheduled truck to pick up my car in a few hours. Transportation is on time and no damage to the car. [ View ]
    Poster:chenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: No 1 Auto Transportation !
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFrieght service and they are top notch in terms of management and service. I am really satisfied with the way things were carried out and the delivery was prompt. Great Job Guys !!! Keep it up !! [ View ]
    Poster:Arun NarayanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication and information
    Review:Graham is very knowledgable, professional and clear. Graham upon my first conversation with him explained how the car shipping business worked. I received a quote immediately. I was aw to explained to my employer all the factors he needed to know t... [ More ]
    Poster:Deloris Johnson ElGammThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, very pleased
    Review:We shipped our honda civic with AmeriFreight. This was the first time we've had to ship a vehicle, so I was very new to the process. Our agent at AmeriFreight (Graham) did a great job and was very responsive to emails/phone calls. The only hiccup to... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth CromwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Service with best customer service experience
    Review:Graham is best in customer service. I requested a quote & when I contacted him over the phone he was extremely professional & courteous. He understood the requirement & guess what?? arranged for a pickup withing next hour. The carrier rea... [ More ]
    Poster:MayankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Service with best customer service experience
    Date:3/10/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Graham was really helpful and knowledgeable. I was in no rush to get the car but it came on time and in the same condition as when it left. The driver wasn't super great on the communication but I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:CLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience...
    Review:I had a good experience working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Jessica was helpful and the car was picked up from the destination same day as my order. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Neal
    Date:3/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience...
    Poster:Neal
    Date:3/10/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: my car is shipped very quick
    Review:AmeriFreight found a driver in two days and my car was shipped in 3 days. It took the driver a week to ship my car from east coast to west coast. Just in time for our use in California. [ View ]
    Poster:Linxia RenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Great, and Graham is the man!
    Review:I'm glad I found AmeriFreight and relied on them to transport my car from California to Louisiana. Graham was very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions and was easy to get in touch with. I was concerned about the price and he was a... [ More ]
    Poster:TuyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning McQueen Fast Service! KA-CHOW!!
    Review:Top three reasons I'd use AmeriFreight again: 1. Prompt responses to my queries. 2. Didn't bombard me with annoying emails, calls, texts when I was in the "research" phase of finding a transport company. 3. Quickly arranged easy transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 3:55:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73