View 151,283 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,284th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2119 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.26% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Pick Up and Delivery Was On Time
    Review:Pick up was on time. Delivery was on time. I would recommend this carrier to anyone who asked. The review process says that I must write more to be able to submit this review [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: So glad I made the right choice!
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and I found myself very overwhelmed and stressed by all the options out there. After reading review upon review of car shipments gone wrong with other companies, I was relieved when I found Amerifreight. It was... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:4/15/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: FINALLY A TRANSPORT COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
    Review:Amerifreight is awesome. They delivered exactly what they promised and explained the process honestly in detail at the beginning. Of course, I did my research ahead of time and found that Amerifreight has earned the highest awards and ratings at EVER... [ More ]
    Poster:OlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:We have used their services twice and both times they have come up to be beyond our expectations. PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL AND VERY COMPETITIVE. I would whole heartedly recommend their services. Graham, you saved me many a anxious moments and I would... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Iqbal Hussain
    Date:4/15/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transport rewiew
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight that transported my vehicle from Dallas to Sarasota. I will highly recommend AmeriFreight to my friends and relatives. [ View ]
    Poster:Len Grayfer
    Date:4/15/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Ragtop Escapes From Florida
    Review:A U.S. Marine was relieved of his command last week due to a lapse in judgement which resulted in the sale of a 2003 Chrysler Sebring Convertible to an Air Force Officer from Omaha Nebraska. Fortunately, the Ragtop was shipped through AmeriFreight C... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Art NewsomeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Even better the second time
    Review:So I shipped my wife's car using Ameri-Freight. This is the second car I've shipped and it was just as easy as the first. In fact, it was quicker. They picked it up on Friday morning and delivered it on Tuesday. It was very fast for a cross country t... [ More ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: "You've Got A Pal In Kalamazoo!"
    Review:This being the first time I've had to transport a vehicle cross country, I was inundated with offers, ranging from ridiculously low to outrageously high. AmeriFreight, Graham in particular, was very easy to deal with & offered what I considered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony HolewinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight!
    Review:This is the 4th time I've shipped a car (2 open, 2 enclosed) and I've actually had a descent to great experience every time. I like to think that is because I have been diligent in thoroughly researching shippers before taking the plunge. Sometimes t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan DuffinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and responsive
    Review:Having turned down by some brokers, reached out to Jessica based on transport reviews . She explained the overall process and timeline . She was able to find a trucker within hours of processing the order. The car was picked up in a day and delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:Raj annadoraiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Average
    Review:First of all, wasn't really informed that this was a broker company. Second, my agent wasn't picking up his phone for a whole day of calling and trying to reach him. Thirdly, he gave me the actual price nearly twice the price saying that it was becau... [ More ]
    Poster:DinaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:I shopped around and felt overwhelmed by the aggressive sales pitches and mixed reviews for most of the companies I came across. AmeriFreight wasn't the cheapest quote I got - it was $100-200 higher, but they were by far the most reliably reviewed (h... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Brothers Car-amozov deliver!
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish, from Graham to drivers Vlad and Oleg (maybe not their real names). We always knew what was happening, for both pick up and delivery. The phone contacts were solid with Graham and with the drivers, who called ... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:4/14/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight kudos
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish. We always knew what was happening, for both pick up and delivery. The phone contacts were solid with Graham and with the drivers, who called me to make sure I would be here in case the Boston rush-hour traffi... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:4/14/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:I am dissatisfied because the original quote for shipment of our vehicle was $995. We then ended up paying $1,200 (+$250) for actual shipment. When asked about the price disparity, Jessica explained to me that the $995 figure was for those individual... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing for us to hear when a customer has been less than satisfied with our service. It is our policy to explain the auto transport process in detail to our customers. It is also very well explained in our terms and conditions. We do encourage our customers to read the terms before accepting an order. It is never our intention to play bait and switch with our customers. This is evident from our thousands of overwhelmingly positive reviews. For us not getting back to our customer to discuss his dissatisfaction with our services is not acceptable and we will certainly work on improving on this. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Overall my experience with Amerifreight was good. They are brokers so they don't control the drivers, and our first driver flaked. However, Amerifreight scrambled to get us a new one. We had the car a week later. Customer service is good and they kno... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:The Transport was timely and well coordianted. The car arrived in the same condition it was shipped in. [ View ]
    Poster:RominderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Brand New 2014 BMW X3 M Sport 35i Transported A+
    Review:Because I missed the deadline to submit a custom order to the BMW manufacturing plant in South Carolina to build a 2014 X3 M-Sport I was left with the task of searching the entire United States BMW dealerships in order to find the exact vehicle that... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Brand New 2014 BMW X3 M Sport 35i Transported A+
    Date:4/14/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Car Transportation
    Review:When I decided to move from California to Ohio during the end of winter, I realized the easiest way would be to go through a transportation company rather than deal with the hassle of driving my car myself due to the winter conditions I'd have to en... [ More ]
    Poster:RhiannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Car Transportation
    Date:4/14/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't ask for a better experience!
    Review:A+++++! Very accuracy quote, prompt, professional and super easy to work with! Very pleased with this experience. [ View ]
    Poster:KendraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, professional and easy !
    Review:We were contacted by Graham very early on a Tuesday morning that a pickup could be scheduled for that day. We all agreed, and the car was actually picked up at 11am that morning. The vehicle was scheduled for delivery that Friday. However, it was... [ More ]
    Poster:frank waynickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: From PA to CA
    Review:I was contacted by Dustin Tuesday morning about my transport and my car was picked up that evening. The driver from Wave, Robert, was very nice, met me at a nearby shopping center, inspected the car and loaded it in less than a half hour. I expecte... [ More ]
    Poster:JaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I worked with Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight for the first time beginning in January of this year as I had decided that rather than rent a car I would try this option. I was very pleased with my decision especially not knowing what to expect. it was a pl... [ More ]
    Poster:MadelineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to Fort Hood ,TX
    Review:I dealt with Mr. Graham Turner Who was very polite and prompt returning my calls. The car was to be shipped to my son who is stationed in Fort Hood , TX. The car got there two days after the promised date which we were ok with because the de... [ More ]
    Poster:RoseliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport from tx to wa
    Review:Amerifreight turned out to be highly dependable for us on two separate occasions. They charged what they quoted, and they picked up and delivered per agreement. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping was great but everything else...
    Review:Overall when my car got picked up to drop off was great. Truck drivers were flexible, and nothing was wrong with the car. Now before the actual shipping. I was quoted at a very surprising 900 some dollars which sounded great. It took over two wee... [ More ]
    Poster:lukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Car delivered. No problems. Good communication I don't know why but it won't let you leave a review unless it's looooong oolong what else is there? Delivered [ View ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:4/11/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Second time around
    Review:We made use of Amerifreight's services for a second vehicle following the successful transport of our first vehicle. We had been in contact with Jorge and he was more than willing to assist us again. He was very kind to offer us a slight discount for... [ More ]
    Poster:Frans
    Date:4/11/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Jessica was very responsive and helpful. I was very disappointed that the actual cost came in at $4300 for my two vehicles while the Amerifreight qoute was about $3200. I feel like the company was not upfront and honest on the quote which led to me h... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us:top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MJDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Friendly staff. Might use again for my next move. I moved my car from California to Illinois. The driver did get in touch with me on the same day as the pick up and the driver dropping the car was kind enough to wait for me to reach the location befo... [ More ]
    Poster:Kushal
    Date:4/10/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. car was late buy not Amerifreights Fault.
    Review:I have to say thank you to Dustin for helping me ship my car. I am deployed and got the military discount easily. He worked with me on every step and answered all my questions. He was patient with me with the many changes to shipment I had. The price... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/10/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mike
    Review:I was A little skeptical at first. never used a transport company before and these guys talk me through it. And got my car here on time I was morning please I would use them again without a doubt , and would recommend them to anybody that I know is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/10/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and a Great price
    Review:I heard a lot of bad stories about car shipping companies,so i spend hours researching, reading reviews and asking friends and let me tell you that AmeriFreight Car Shipping beats the competition hands down. Excellent customer service called them and... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:4/10/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: UnderPromised....OverDelivered
    Review:Second time using AmeriFreight's services. Once again, The pickup was early and professional, as was the delivery. Totally satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Daniels IIIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Overall Experience, Highly Recommended!
    Review:From the first phone call to the arrival of the vehicle, my experience with Amerifreight was seamless. Jessica was very helpful and informative and answered all my questions and concerns. The carrier was selected and arrived to pick up the vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Review of auto Transport
    Review: I recently shipped a restored 2007 Toyota Corola From Massachusetts to my daughter in California, After reviewing the top five choices on Google Search, I chose AmeriFreight Car Shipping in Georgia. Their representative, Jorge Cruz,... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard F KENNY MDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight good first experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was worried about how the process works. Graham was good in explaining everything to me while giving me the quote. They managed to find a carrier within the selected time window (5 days). When the carrier came... [ More ]
    Poster:NAFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight does a great job
    Review:A friend recommended Amerifreight company to me for shipping my car from Texas to Oregon. My sales rep Dustin was able to get my car on a truck within the first two days of the eight-day window I gave him, and for a price about $250 lower than other ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping from Michigan to California
    Review:This was our first time we had our car shipped anywhere, and we were quite nervous about how everything would turn out, but it all worked out very well. Graham did a very good job of explaining our options and how everything would work. It cost qui... [ More ]
    Poster:JanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: No hassle interstate shipping
    Review:The AmeriFreight agent did a professional job of selecting the appropriate carrier for my shipping order and guided me through the entire process. The correspondence was clear, honest, and prompt. The cost estimate was in the correct ballpark. The... [ More ]
    Poster:OVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Fast!
    Review:These guys work fast! The carrier Amerifreight procured picked up my car on very short notice (less than 48 hours). They delivered it faster than I could possibly get to the new address. So - they are quick! I would have rated them excellent, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:SludgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Took a chance w/ Amerifreight- hit homerun
    Review:I was driving cross-country, got into an accident in St Louis, MO. Car was undriveable and needed it delivered ASAP to Columbus, OH. I did some searching online and found Amerifreight. Called them and scheduled an almost immediate pick-up within ... [ More ]
    Poster:TCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my new baby!
    Review:No, we aren't talking delivery of an actual baby here, just my 1990 bmw 325i. I contacted several freight companies, but none of them were responsive or communicative like Jorge at Amerifrieght! Talk about being a pleasure to work with! This compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service, poor carrier.
    Review:Amerifreight was a good brokerage firm for our car shipping. The carrier was not very good though. I would use amerifreight again but not recommend the carrier. We had an overall good experience and our agent was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren ShanleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Very Good.
    Review:Overall, very good. Fast shipment, reasonable cost, good communication, and car came undamaged. Be sure to check the details of the AFta insurance before purchasing it and see what your own insurance (if any) covers. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam SmedresmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Ditched the other company
    Review:We were previously using a different company to transport the vehicles we had been purchasing out of state. After several months, however, vehicles took too long to arrive and the only response we would get was, "we're still working on dispatch... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlee MarkquartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: exceeded all expectations
    Review:I do not like to let anyone else drive my car so needless to say I was reluctant to hand over my keys to a stranger I found online. Front the first call the representative not only put me at ease but quoted me a great rate. In a shorter that reques... [ More ]
    Poster:timThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Good customer service!
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was very easy to get the car shipped across the coast.they had a good customer service. Car was picked up earlier than the pick up date and reached the destination on-time without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:battyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 9:15:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74