View 152,605 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,606th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2069 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.81% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Stolen item
    Review:I had a overall good experience, except for my stolen router & EXTREMELY dirty car(I expected dirty, not FILTHY & black marks that won't come out of the leather) I would use them again, just not for a brand new BMW. Probably a used car next t... [ More ]
    Poster:SandmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review Oregon to Massachusetts
    Review:Truck was delivered on time at a fair price. Carrier could have been a lillte better about keeping me posted as to whereabouts of vehicle. Truck was delived on time time , but I felt like I was holding my breath until it finally came. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn GliklichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: First time car shipment
    Review:We needed to get my daughter's car from Seattle to Boston. Graham was prompt with answers to my questions and showed good follow thru. We chose AmeriFreight to do the job. We decided on the dates. No sooner than I had made the decision, I got an ... [ More ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Courteous and Prompt Service
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight Car Shipping made the transfer of a 2011 BMW 335is very simple and straightforward. She patiently answered all pricing questions for different insurance, schedule and service options during 3 separate phone conversations. W... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:brophyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Did not fulfill contract
    Review:Please do not use this company. It was imperative that I received my car by 4/26 as I was moving states and it was thus written into my contract. If they couldn't deliver by the 26th I needed to switch my order and have the car shipped elsewhere. T... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has suffered as it is our goal to make every shipment worry free. We are proud of the fact that we are transparent and honest in all we do. Unfortunately we cannot always say the same for some of the carriers we assign in good faith. We do require a 95% and higher internal rating from our carriers, but even still things may not hap[en exactly as planned. We did get confirmation from the carrier that they will deliver by the 25th or the 26th and on those terms they were accepted to deliver the vehicle for our customer. This was in our notes within our systems: Order 940041958 YF ...... 04/23/14 6:28 pm Trans Logistics Express Riverdale, IL 773-727-1835 RATING 100% ins Grange Ins Company PU 4/24 DEL 4/25 OR 26TH They have denied to have ever made such a promise. This carrier has now been placed on our do not use list. Again, we sincerely apologize to our customer for this failure to deliver as promised by the carrier assigned but we truly did all to ensure the shipment went as promised. We recommend that the customer leave a review that would address the service of this carrier directly. [ view ]
    Poster:TessaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Well Done!!!
    Review:Jessica was very helpful in shipping our car from MD to TX. Even though we had to move the shipping date up at the last minute. She was able to come through at a great price and the car was picked up and delivered right on time. I couldn't have as... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 ford bronco
    Review:I was a little skeptical about using a car company for my vehicle but these guys set me a ease and talk me through the whole process I wouldn't use anybody else , my car was on time and in perfect condition when It arrived .an the driver knew what h... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Good customer service
    Review:Getting in touch with the customer service representative was very easy. Her replies were very prompt. I would gladly use the same service again for any future automobile relocation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jairo PavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review:Graham did a great job helping me arrange transport for my Jeep Wrangler from CT to SC. Communication was good and shipping was fast. I would definitely recommend them and will use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed ScottiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Kudos! Shipment SE to NW
    Review:I came across the website www.transportreviews.com while doing a Google search. I did an extensive scan of the reviews in the last 30-60 days, and decided to checkout my top four vendors. After careful analysis, I choose to work with AmeriFreight bas... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Would Confidently Use This Trustworthy Company Again!
    Review:Like most people, I was nervous about shipping my car across the country. Did a quick search and found Amerifreight with excellent reviews. After speaking with Dustin at Amerifreight, I was instantly pleased. He was very friendly and eagerly helpful.... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and was quite nervous about the whole process. After reading several reviews, I decided to go with AmeriFreight and worked with Dustin who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concer... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren R.
    Date:4/27/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car from Florida to California
    Review:Our AmeriFreight rep, Dustin, was able to negotiate a good price for us. The car was picked up on a Tuesday (one day early) and delivered on Sunday (2 days early). The driver kept us updated on the status and found a drop off location very close to... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:This company is very professional with the entire process from locating a driver, to following up on pick up and delivery times, along with shipping my car on time with no damage. Very impressed, and will definitely use this company again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marc NicholsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Got the car early but had to run around!!
    Review:After the initial agreement the car was picked up in 2 days at the price quoted. I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 days but I got a call in 4 days saying that the car would be delivered next day between 12-2pm. That would have been great e... [ More ]
    Poster:KaajalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2014 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:The paperwork and scheduling was done professionally and in a timely manner. Car was picked-up and delivered on schedule... [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Overall comforting experience from the first telephone call to vehicle delivery. I was thoroughly walked through the process as it played out. Always within contact of driver and whereabouts of my car. Pick up and delivery on time. No items stole... [ More ]
    Poster:Lia S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Rating
    Review:I had a fair and easy time shipping my car from Washington to New York. No problems and hassle free. I paid $1200 dollars which was fair for the distance that I needed the car to be shipped. If you are looking for an easy way to ship your car across ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander Taylor
    Date:4/26/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ca-Ks
    Review:I greatly apprecated the customer Servace and professionalism that was used on the providers behalf. He defnitly worked with me to make sure i had what i needed and i am glad he was so attentive when i called back to conferm dates and prices [ View ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Tristan petersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/26/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:This review is for AmeriFreight only, not for the actual vehicle carrier. I ended up picking AmeriFreight because I knew other people who had good experiences with them and they're one of the few freight companies accredited by the BBB. I worked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sirisha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication; Delivered on time.
    Review:Had great communication with AmeriFreight, then with the driver who delivered my car. I got the quote first, then within minutes a driver was assigned to me. The car was delivered on time and in great condition. Since it was my first time transp... [ More ]
    Poster:MariyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:My overall experience with AmeriFreight was positive. The one negative was paying more than anticipated but the company did deliver on everything else they mentioned. At the end of the day I recieved my car within a responsible amount of time and no ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: First time
    Review:I'm active duty and I usually ship my vehicle through the military. We had to use a company because we were moving across country opposed to overseas. I was very skeptical about how the business of transporting a vehicle would be because of all the r... [ More ]
    Poster:TerranceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great service provided by amerfreight
    Review:The broker provided excellent customer service during the initial contact and through the delivery process. The broker was always there ready to answer any question and concerns I had. I overall would recommend this company to any one who is looking ... [ More ]
    Poster:LiemThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:So I'll start off by saying that my vehicle was delivered on time and in good order. The trucking company, JK Auto Transport, did a good job with communicating with me and working with my needs. The car arrived with lots of dirt around it, but that... [ More ]
    Response:The experience our customer had with AmeriFreight is unacceptable. We have admittedly fallen short of our goal of providing superior customer service. This is not our normal way of doing business. An internal investigation will be conducted and the necessary steps will be taken. We sincerely apologize to our customer for the inconvenience and will do our best to avoid this lack of acceptable customer service going forward. We appreciate the feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:NHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:This service was great. Made the call and in about a week my car was leaving for SC. I definately recommend this company and i will definatly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dre fieldsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping is better than driving it
    Review:Jessica at Amerifreight responded quickly to my request for quote when other companies never called me back. The quote initially given had to be increased by about $300 to entice a trucking company to pick up my car. Jessica was up front and was hel... [ More ]
    Poster:Christian SoukupThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Jessica
    Review:Jessica was a great help, she was very promt. She made the transaction easy and quick, I would definitely use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Chi N.
    Date:4/24/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Review:I never thought transportation of an automobile would be that simple with a good track record for safety, honesty and promptness. I would recommend this to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Donald PintoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time car shippers
    Review:We chose AmeriFreight to ship a car from Florida to Wisconsin. We had no previous experience with shipping a vehicle and chose AmeriFreight based on their customer service reviews. The car has been delivered and we are happy to say that we are pleas... [ More ]
    Poster:RSMKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, smooth move
    Review:A big thank you to Graham and the gang at Amerifreight. They took my call and got me set up in less than 48 hours til pickup. Across the country in a week with a great, friendly driver. Dunno how it could've gone smoother or quicker. Thanks much. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: East Coast to West Coast
    Review:I received quality service throughout shipment process. Everything was done in timely and professional fashion. Ameri Freight was able to find a carrier within 5 - 7 days and my car was shipped from Delaware to California in four days. Car came arri... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: East Coast to West Coast
    Date:4/24/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Getting The Job Done
    Review:I was contacted within 48 hours after my request for a quote on AmeriFreight's website by Graham Turner. The quote he gave me was a bit more than I was willing to pay, so I told him that appreciated the phone call anyway. A couple days later, I recei... [ More ]
    Poster:ElkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Could have been more communicative, but overall pretty good customer service
    Review:Graham was not necessarily the most warm and friendly person - sometimes he seemed annoyed to talk to me - but he was pretty knowledgeable. Just be ready to micro-manage them. I got a quote and asked AmeriFreight to go ahead and find a carrier and ab... [ More ]
    Poster:SDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Even though I received an additional $50 dollars off for writing this review, regardless service was excellent. Jorge Cruz helped me find a quote, explained the polices and helped me understand the process of how my vehicle was going to be delivered.... [ More ]
    Poster:david liThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-country transport
    Review:We recently had our vehicle transported from NJ to AZ. After doing much research on different companies and reading a bunch of different reviews, (many negative), I found AmeriFreight. Everything I read about their company and service was positive, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: This is how business should work!
    Review:Amerifreight had great reviews so I went with them and was not disappointed. They were efficient and professional and responsive! They secured a truck with Five Point Auto Transport within 15 minutes of my order and Albert at Five Star picked up my ... [ More ]
    Poster:GinnyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievably so awesome
    Review:Apparently the car shipping business is a dirty business. Amerifreight is by far the best of the worst. Dustin the shipping agent was a nice enough guy. My car arrived undamaged. Dustin followed up with me after my car arrived. I don't have any compl... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:4/23/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: my car arrived very fast
    Review:They are very professional and my car arrived on time. This is my second car I shipped with them. No complaints for both shipments. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Linxia RenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Review:This company is really good the pick up time and date was very convenient to my working hours. It was delivered with no issue. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Nickie bautistaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: My car movement experience
    Review:I would rate my car movement experience with Amerifrieight as 7 out of 10.As,although i already explained my tight schedule to amerifreight and even they agreed to abide with the timelines..still they were late during pick uup and delivery by 1 day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shyam Ranjan
    Date:4/22/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fast turnaround
    Review:After some initial confusion on my part - I expected the process to be more complicated with more forms and confirmations - I was able to book a pickup for my car within 3 days of calling. My vehicle arrived at the destination shortly after I did in... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave P
    Date:4/22/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience. The shipper was on time when he picked up my van and was actually early on the delivery. He was actually there before the shop I was dropping it off at was open and he left it till morning. Everything worked out, ... [ More ]
    Poster:ZacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght did a super job!!
    Review:Graham did a great job arranging for my transport. I had to change the dates once or twice and had a tight window, but Graham worked through all of this professionally and efficiently. I believe that I got a very competitive price for a lifted F25... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Brown
    Date:4/22/2014 7:41:00 AM
    Review:I was a little hesitant using a broker to move my classic Model A. I had heard stories that the vehicle might have to be loaded and unloaded several times, to facilitate delivery of other vehicles. before it was dropped off at my destination. This ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us:top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Tony RoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country SUCCESS!!
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a car and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. We were very cautious of the company that we chose, and hesitant to ship at all based on some negative experiences of friends. But, from the very first contact wi... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Very reliable company, walks you trough the process and kept a good line of communication. [ View ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:The process was pretty streamlined. I was able to get the car picked up timely and within the window promised. The car arrived with no damage and timely. The only issue was that the driver indicated he could not go into the residential area where I... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy and Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I was in a bind and needed to ship my car to South Carolina from SoCal. I was pretty nervous about the whole experience and researched numerous compaines for 3 months. I had read all the horror stories (broker companies stating that they were BBB acc... [ More ]
    Poster:Cherise
    Date:4/21/2014 6:44:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75