View 147,013 Reviews on 3,525 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,014th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2079 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.90% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Customer Service was excellent. Documents processed in a timely manner. Response to questions were quick and thorouogh. Very pleased with AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:PEG BandwidthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: True to their word and first-class service!!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was better than I could ever have imagined! I called to make the reservation on a Monday, had the car picked up from Sacramento 4 days later on a Thursday, and incredibly already had the car delivered by the followin... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan P.
    Date:1/23/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:Graham was responsive and professional. I contacted several other firms that promised but never delivered. Although I paid more than initially expected, Graham did work with me to get my delivery. I never had a problem contacting them, so I would rec... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian KerseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service.
    Review:Graham Turner and Amerifreight provided excellent service. They dispatched my transport request and had a carrier in only a few hours. All during the process Graham called to make sure everything was going smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Zachary ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: My Volkswagon Bug made the journey thanks to Amerifreight!
    Review:Graham was helpful and my bug made it here safe and sound! I found Amerifreight through other reviews and I am very glad I did. They were relatively prompt and I appreciated having a personal contact with the broker. It saved me and Graham time since... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana KopenheferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied first time customer
    Review:First time shipping a car and I had A LOT of questions. AmeriFreight and my contact person (Jessica) were patient and answered all the questions and supplied me with all the need to know information. Leaving me with confidence to hand over my car for... [ More ]
    Poster:Philip WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Will choose AmeriFreight again
    Review:I had a good experience shipping my car from AmeriFreight. The delivery was before estimated arrival date, so we were very pleased. Agent Jorge was very patient in explaining the whole process to us. Our car arrived without any damage. Will definitel... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:D. A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Concierge-level service
    Review:I really have to say thank you to Graham from AmeriFreight. I must have been one of the harder cases because I had to move the date a couple of times because of family issues. However, despite that, Graham went above and beyond when accommodating m... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabe
    Date:1/21/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Jessica from Amerifreight was nice and very quick in returning calls and setting up the shipment. Everything went smoothly and the car was even earlier than expected. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane MeyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience! Broker got me best deal possible!
    Review:I started my search for a carrier about two weeks before I was going to get there. I was stressing that not only would I get to Tampa before my car but also that I was going to have to pay absurds amounts of money to get it there. Turns out I stresse... [ More ]
    Poster:J. CruzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: not very good
    Review:Called them over a month before my move and set up for them to move my trucks. Hadn't heard from them and was coming up on about a week before my move and gave them a call and they had my order all screwed up so I had to pretty much start over and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2014 3:08:00 AM
    Subject: MA to CA!
    Review:Jorge was easy to get in touch with from beginning to end. He answered all of our questions in a much clearer way than any other company we spoke to and really helped me understand the entire process. I had a complicated time window that had many w... [ More ]
    Poster:Aliza G
    Date:1/20/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Shipping service
    Review:Hi, AmeriFreight is very good at car shipping. I had very good experience with them. Though it took some time to get the car picked up, once picked up, it was delivered on time. I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone. Thanks, Scaria [ View ]
    Poster:scaria
    Date:1/20/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The crew at Amerifreight were extremely helpful. The customer service was tremendous and they helped make the trek cross country a lot less stressful. Big shout out to Jorge for personally keeping us up to date throughout the whole process. [ View ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:1/20/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Review:Initial quote was $995 and estimated timeframe was 5-7 days for pickup. I agreed to conditions on 12/27 and a driver was able to be found on 1/9 and I was told he could pick up 1/10 but not without increasing the rate to $1450. I expected that one ... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor GironThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy car shipment
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job arranging for my vehicle to be shipped across the country. It was shipped quickly and efficiently. Their system is easy to use and they did most of the work for me. AmeriFreight found a carrier for me quickly and to my sa... [ More ]
    Poster:PhilipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good job!
    Review:Amerifreight was able to find a carrier at a good date for our family. We received our cars earlier than we expected. Since it was an open truck, our car had some salt on it from going across country in the middle of winter, nothing that a quick car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:1/20/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged Vechicle During Transportation
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time, however it was damaged upon loading. When the vehicle was delivered, I was given the insurance information of the carrier (Alex Carrier of Homestead Florida) . I had purchased the additional insurance from Afta t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean LaVergne
    Date:1/20/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipped from VA to WA
    Review:I worked with Amerifreight on shipping my car from VA to WA. Before this I did not know how the bid exchange worked, and that finding a carrier was somewhat of a negotiation process. Amerifreight found a carrier, $1450 total, and for the most part ev... [ More ]
    Poster:BSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2014 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: Christmas Delivery
    Review:My son had completed his 1st round of medical training in the Navy and had orders to report to upstate New York for his 1st deployment.It was 2 weeks before Christmas, and winter had set in here in North Idaho and he needed his car in NY. Shipping it... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris BarreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2014 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Out of State
    Review:The idea of moving my deceased father's priceless vehicle from his home in California to my home over 2,000 miles away was overwhelming. However, I have to say that working on a very short timeline and amidst my emotional state, Graham Turner provid... [ More ]
    Poster:bmw318
    Date:1/19/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: No Matter the SIZE of the job AmeriFreight will get it DONE!!
    Review:Hailing from a tiny island in the middle of nowhere in the Pacific, coast to coast car transporting is something I am not accustomed of. After conducting heavy research on all the brokers that replied to my quote request, AmeriFreight offered me a pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian M. FloresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Right in the Nick of Time
    Review:I accepted a job offer in North Carolina and had to move in a matter of a few weeks. I contacted AmeriFreight about transporting my car at the last minute. Graham was helpful finding me a carrier to get my car to my new home. My car was picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I would like to start by saying that this review is kind of forced. As seems to be a custom with these services they tell you that you ALREADY have $50 off by forcing you to leave a review. Thus, be prepared that when you contact this and similar com... [ More ]
    Poster:Pablo TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer!
    Review:After a horrible experience trying to use another broker to have my daughter’s car shipped from FL to CA, I contacted AmeriFreight for help. Bob explained to me exactly how the process worked. I learned that your transport request gets posted... [ More ]
    Poster:L. HoffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: honest and accurate
    Review:My vehicles were picked up and dropped off exactly when I thought they would be in the dead of winter. Very fast car shipping and the brokers made the process easy. [ View ]
    Poster:christian mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend this company
    Review:After searching for many companies, i landed on Amerifreit ! It was my first time shipping my car but when i relocated to california, I decided to take my car with me. I filled out the info for free quot and received it via email. The customer servic... [ More ]
    Poster:MarthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight = Professionals
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and Graham and Amerifreight provided a great experience. I requested a quote online, and after reading many, many online reviews decided I wanted to go with Amerifreight. I then called my assigned agent fr... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:I am more than pleased with the service provided from AmeriFreight and the assigned driver. I was provided with more than enough information about the transport including access to the driver which made me quite comfortable with putting my vehicle in... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:1/16/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move during winter
    Review:Jorge at AmeriFreight was excellent to work with during and after my move. I was doing a move from Pennsylvania to California and needed the car to be picked up in a very tight window. When I did not see any bids to move my car, I emailed Jorge and ... [ More ]
    Poster:ElisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: My First Time Shipping A Car. Went Perfectly
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car. I shipped a small sedan from California (L.A.) to Illinois (Champaign). Bob explained the entire car delivery process to me over the phone. We then agreed on a price ($695) and waited for a carrier. Luckily, w... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:RodneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: CROSS COUNTRY TRANSPORT
    Review:As a single mother, moving cross country with my four young children... I had many challenges! I am happy to report that during the window of waiting for my car to arrive, I was treated with high regard. Due to terrible weather in NJ and unforesee... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Ernest & sons drivers / owner very friendly and even helped park the car before i arrived, great communication!! I was truly happy with my transport company and do have another car to go to WA, will use the same service!! Thank You! [ View ]
    Poster:Beverly RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Review:Graham was very helpful in the transport process. He answer all of my questions and was happy to walk me through the Amerifreight procedure. Graham was particularly helpful in dealing with my specific needs, given that I needed to time the car tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Miriam S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: A good, successful transport experience!
    Review:So Thankful for Jessica at AmeriFreight for contacting us in a timely manner regarding the transport of our vehicle. A carrier was found the day of availability and arrangements were made for pickup the next day. Communication was top notch. The driv... [ More ]
    Poster:J DoerrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Army officer truck transport
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before and was very worried about the process, I worried if I  was going to be taken or would be waiting for weeks for my vehicle to arrive.  I needed to have my truck delivered in a very tight timeline and onl... [ More ]
    Poster:EdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Overall excellent experience. Picked up car one day late but delivery was several days earlier than expected. Delivered at 11:30 pm which made it difficult to inspect the car, but inspection the next day showed no damage. Final cost was $175 more tha... [ More ]
    Poster:M. MalloryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight I can't wait
    Review:I want to thank Graham from amerifreight for contacting me quickly concerning shipping my mustang. We had a short notice military move to AZ from SC and were able to get a driver within 2 days. We left SC on Friday and met the driver in AZ 4 days la... [ More ]
    Poster:Mindy HonjoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless
    Review:After looking into a few transport companies, I settled on AmeriFreight. The price, $1215, was very reasonable for what little work was required of me. Especially considering the distance and pickup location(SC to AZ). Jorge was my contact and he exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:1/14/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Jorge was excellent! He was very patient with me and I had a lot of questions for him. Also, everything was picked up in a timely fashion and he checked in after the delivery to make sure everything went well. I always had a contact person, and knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: BMW 550 transport
    Review:Great transport. Delivered on time. No damage with open transport. Good communication with driver. I would definitely use the transport service again. Very reasonable transport costs. [ View ]
    Poster:Joel
    Date:1/14/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: One Car Too Many
    Review:My wife and I were busy selling one home and concurrently having a new home built 3,000 miles away. Our plan was to drive to the east coast but we didn't like the thought of a cross-country convoy of two cars. A friend suggested shipping the second ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles RickardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my Jeep
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I needed it taken from Georgia to Arizona. I was worried my vehicle would be scratched or damaged upon delivery, but it was just as I left it. The lady I spoke to (I believe her name was Jessica) was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Abel Gomez
    Date:1/13/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:While we experienced alittle trouble getting something that would work for us all in all Graham did an excellent job finding us a car transport. All in all I would use them again but its not the greatest way to go if you have only a few days to ship... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT IS A PRO
    Review:AFTER MUCH SEARCHING AND TOO MANY QUOTES AND EMAILS, I SELECTED AMERIFREIGHT BASED ON THEIR MANY GREAT REVIEWS AND VERY FEW NEGATIVE REVIEWS. MOST BAD REVIEWERS REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW THIS SERVICE FUNCTIONS. MY LEARNED EXPERIENCE IS THAT BROKER... [ More ]
    Poster:DOYTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Transporter made it home before I did. He accommodated my flight schedule and waited for the drop off. I was very pleased he was able to wait and maintained good communication as needed. Will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph LaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Review:Even though they were unable to get my car on time, they did work with me to come up with a viable solution. Some of the delay was beyond their control. The broker did work with me to get it done. Overall would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Hooffstetter
    Date:1/12/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: shipping car to Ohio
    Review:I had my car shipped over the holidays. Graham was helpful in explaining the details of shipping a vehicle. The pick up and delivery of the car went off without a hitch. The driver of the transport company was courteous and let me know in advance s... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd time using Amerifreight
    Review:This was our second cross-country transport to get a car from one military base to another. My car was picked up in Florida without me even there. Arrangements were made with the driver for a location of the keys and he followed the directions perf... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transportation Broker
    Review:This was my first time moving a vehicle and I opted to move it in an enclosed trailer to help make myself feel better that I was going to avoid any road hazards. I did a lot of research and based on several factors including rating from the BBB, AFt... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 6:40:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71