View 144,058 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,059th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2032 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.47% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Falls Church, VA to San Jose, CA
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Bob on having my car shipped out Falls Church, VA to San Jose, CA. He gave me a quick and honest quote and was also able to guarantee that my car would be picked up within a few days and on its way out to me. Everyt... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:quoc bao lyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH OPERATOR
    Review:FIlled in on line request. Was bombarded with calls from 20 carriers. Jessicas quote was best BUT MORE SO i wanted some company that was with BBB. And yes that reduced the number of carriers i was interested in. The transported wanted some additi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-055 [ view ]
    Poster:RUBYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH OPERATOR
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Date:11/25/2013 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Oregon Car Transport
    Review:Was completely satisfied with this service.. In spite of all the horror stories about auto carriers, this experience painless and efficient.. Carrier showed up exactly when he said he would and delivered to my sister in Oregon when stated.. Kept in c... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Having shipped a car from the East Coast to West Coast 4 times, with bad experience each time....I was somewhat skeptical, to the point thought about driving cross country. However, from the first phone call to AmeriFreight and speaking with Jessica,... [ More ]
    Poster:JoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good
    Review:I had an overall good experience with Amerifreight. The car was delivered in the specified amount of time and Rachael was a great communicator, while the process was being set up. I had a more difficult time communicating with the driver and other ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Katie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:After arranging all the details, shipping the car took less than a day. Everything arrived as it was sent without any damages or problems. The car got there so quickly, we were not quite ready to receive it, yet the driver was patient, called our b... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:Actual cost came in higher than estimate , delivery was ontime and in good condition. Jessica was very responsive in arranging shipment [ View ]
    Poster:Bryan BirkelandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: okay
    Review:Overall the service was good and my contact person was prompt and knowledgeable. I was quoted $800, but it seemed no carrier was willing to ship the car at such a low price, so the car ended up being picked up two weeks later and I ended up having to... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/24/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is safe and dependable
    Review:The initial quote was very reasonable, better than others in fact. During the agreement process they ask your permission to allow them to increase your cost up to $250 in order to find a driver quicker (they are brokers - and only contract properly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:The carrier was honest about additional charges for the excess cargo stowed in the car if he load it onto the trailer and I completely understood it. I should have asked about this before I agreed on the order. The vehicle was delivered on date pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Justino BuniagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/23/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Keeping a Beloved Car in the Family
    Review:When my father-in-law passed away, our family was faced with the question of what to do with his much loved and cared for Mercedes. There wasn't room to store it any longer in NY, where he had lived, and though my husband and I had the space for it, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon M.
    Date:11/22/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Here, There and Zero Stress
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was absolutely marvelous. Like so many others, this was a new experience and I had no idea what to expect. And, again, like so many others, mine was not an easy move. I relocated from Philadelphia to Southern Californ... [ More ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Review:Very helpful and instructive for a first time user of an auto transporter. Jessica always made herself available for questions and concerns. Price was more than fair and service exceeded expectations. I would recommend AmeriFreight to a frie... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike WerichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment X5 frpm California to Florida
    Review:I had originally been recommended to AmeriFreight by a friend and I was very pleased that I followed up and contacted them. Rachael Dixon was very helpful and acted very quickly to transport my vehicle. The process was painless I was pleasantly surpr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2013 8:07:00 AM
    Subject: No complaints
    Review:Fast (pickup same day but depends on route). Great driver, very personable and took great care of car. Recommended [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cruise'n Cruiser Coast to Coast
    Review:Stoked!!! I would like to say is that Bob at AmeriFreight hooked me up. As soon as I placed my order and my Land Cruiser was on the board, it took only a couple of days to get a reliable transporter. My Cruiser made from Cali to Mass. with no issues... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett DollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: From NJ to CA...
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight succesfully for my auto transport needs. Was little worried when the initial carrier with bad reviews was assigned.Rachel was kind enough to drop that one and get me another carrier(Bravo Express LLC), who d... [ More ]
    Poster:Suresh
    Date:11/21/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Transport
    Review:From the quote to drop off at my destination customer service was awesome! Already recommended to friends who saved about $200 from VA to CA. Being in the military I move around a lot and definitely will be using them again when I go across country a... [ More ]
    Poster:John JacobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:This is the second time I've used AmeriFreight and I have referred my friends as well! Excellent customer service! [ View ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:11/21/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, be contractor's communication could have been better
    Review:I never received a confirmation from the contracted driver as to when they will arrive or pick the car up. The driver wanted me to drive 2 miles to another location where he will drop the car when I paid for door to door service. Aledi LLC wa... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ming
    Date:11/21/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Experience
    Review:It was a very good experience using AmeriFreight for my move from NJ to CA. It was a big move with a very little time.AmeriFreight was quick in finding a carrier for my car who delivered it on the day that I requested for. Their estimated rate was mu... [ More ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Texas to maryland
    Review:Car from Texas to maryland Everyone was nice No issues with car Had to pick alternate drop off location because they were not actually able to get into my neighborhood but driver was flexible Originally asked if car could be dropped off a... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Overall very smooth transaction. Was worried about all the issues people experience while shipping their cars, but I was able to walk away lucky with professional help. I think talking to right person even in the same company helps a lot. I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter JeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2013 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Trusting a Transport Company
    Review:Overall, I was satisfied with my auto transport. Bob was very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and get ahold of. My main issue was that once I got a truck driver, the transport company didn't take the same time or care that Bob did to keep ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I moved to Utah for college and the Veteran's Administation, needed a way to get my truck up from Texas. After a run in with a bad shipping company, I did better research and found Amerifreight. They had solid reviews and accredited by the BBB. So I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabastian
    Date:11/20/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: great and easy experience
    Review:Jessica took care of me from the minute I called her. She found a driver in the matter of a few minutes. Scheduled the driver to pick up in two days from then and I had my car delivered in seven days. This was a great experience and Jessica made i... [ More ]
    Poster:jamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult Car
    Review:My car was very difficult to pick up due to the location of origin and the fact that it wasn't running, but Graham was very up front with me about the challenges and did an excellent job setting reasonable expectations and making recommendations to f... [ More ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: I DIDN'T HAVE TO DRIVE!!!
    Review:My experience was very smooth. I called them and said where I needed my car to go. Within a day they had a carrier to ship my car. I was able to call and find out where my vehicle was during the whole process. Customer service was great and made the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Bob was very knowledgeable. He explained things very well. He was easy and reliable to contact and speak with. He was prompt with responses and followup. [ View ]
    Poster:shaun This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy Gonzalez!!!
    Review:Graham from amerifrieight was great! He found a carrier for my vehicle within 2 weeks and kept me updated every step of the way. My car arrived so quickly! I was told 7-10 days and it got here in 3! The transporter was very polite and helpful and wor... [ More ]
    Poster:BonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Day Earl Arrival
    Review:They beat my expectations by delivering the car in 2 days, instead of the quoted 3 days. Everyone was kind and helpful. Car arrived without damage. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:James K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2013 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic job.
    Review:company was fairly priced, easy to work with, and the car arrived early with zero damage/issues. quick and painless operation. [ View ]
    Poster:gerald gresko
    Date:11/19/2013 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good service with a few concerns
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting a company to ship our vehicle from California to Florida. However, the company (Wonderful Trucking Services Inc.) was the one that picked up the vehicle and delivered. The pick up/delivery company lacked commu... [ More ]
    Poster:EganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Beam me up Jessica, shipping was that fast.
    Review:I have shipped cars several times. While I was in the military and as a civilian. This shipment was the best coordinated shipment I have made. AmeriFreight’s processes are robust and provide a clear picture of what to expect , with no surprise... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Alfonso
    Date:11/18/2013 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: good services
    Review:The service was good, and I was able to contact carrier directly and communicated throughout the process. However, I had to be patient with 10 days late from original estimate deliver date. Graham at Amerifreight did give me a follow up call, and... [ More ]
    Poster:HongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: ship form PA to IL
    Review:everything was on time and price was good. they picked the car up quickly. door to door was not actually door to door which is a problem when you have a classic car you don't want to drive in the rain. [ View ]
    Poster:JutsinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Miata
    Review:I had a new Miata shipped from Wisconsin to Florida. The cost was $950 and it took 12 days from the time I called. Overall I was happy with the experience: the car was not damaged in any way and the shipping time was as advertised. I talked with Jess... [ More ]
    Poster:CaseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME!!!
    Review:After hiring a first company and their failure to deliver/communicate, I terminated my contract with them and hired AmeriFreight. So happy that I made the switch. Rachael Dixon listened to my needs, responded quickly with a transport for my vehicle (... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine BradleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Jessica is the BEST!
    Review:I contacted numerous transport brokers (15+) to transport my Lancer Evolution from MS to CA and Jessica was the best quote and provided me with a wholesale price to ship my car. Another person at the company even gave me a quote that was $200 more t... [ More ]
    Poster:AronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2013 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Want to eliminate one headache when moving? Ship with Amerifreight
    Review: I am the type of person that researches just about everything. I always try to dig deep to try to sift through the real versus the bogus reviews online. So, when I read the many good reviews along with the high Better Business Bureau rating I was im... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping - Colorado to Virginia
    Review:Overall shipping experience was positive. Of note, we shipped the vehicle remotely while living overseas. Despite significant time zone differences, we were able to effectively communicate with the Amerifreight customer service representative to en... [ More ]
    Poster:Vintage VehicleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed transport review
    Review:amerifreight did its job as a a broker to find a way to get my vintage car from its original owner in oregon in a rural area to my home about 2900 miles away! Saved me from having to drive the car cross country in the rain and paying for gas and hot... [ More ]
    Poster:adam sThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas
    Review:I needed my 07 Dodge Charger SRT-8 shipped from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas. I contacted Amerifreight and Jorge handled my request with excellent knowledge and customer service. I had never shipped a vehicle in the past, so I was obviously concerned... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:11/16/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Shipping Brokers - Awesome
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Bob at Amerifreight took the time to explain the process thoroughly, was up front about Amerifreight's role as a broker, and honest about pros and cons of pricing levels. The shipper found had communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:After the first carrier failed to contact me, Graham was able to find a truck to move the two vehicles within hours [ View ]
    Poster:Rick LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: 68 C10 truck
    Review:The saleperson Jessica was great. The truck was picked up on time and delivered the next day. Everything went smooth from start to finish. I will highly recomend them and use them in the future, thanks to all at AmeriFright. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam F. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we have used Amerifreight to transport our car. The process was easy and the service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill Handelman
    Date:11/15/2013 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - once again
    Review:I have used this company several times, and been pleased with the quality of service and process. I always recommend this company to others when they are wanting to transport vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was very happy with the service and professionalism of Rachael at Amerifreight and Mike the transport driver of my vehicle. Both where Knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Everything was as promised. The car arrived right on schedule with no prob... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/15/2013 7:47:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69