View 152,931 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,932th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2063 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.75% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: NEWARK NJ to SF, CA
    Review:Good service but had to drive the car to a walmart for pick up because the carrier could not go to the meeting point in the city. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mikael CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:If you pay enough, you can get your car picked up right away and delivered right away. If you want to wait to get the best deal, it's painfully slow. My experience is that you'll pay more than the quote because I didn't want to play around with low b... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Review:I wanted to say that from beginning to end Jessica was always available to answer my questions. She was good at offering advice on different scenarios. The carrier was quick and careful with the vehicles. He was scheduled to take 5 days but only need... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, on-time delivery.
    Review:We needed a Chevy truck picked up in California and delivered to us in Georgia for a SEMA project. We received a fair quote from Dustin at Amerifreight , he hooked us up with a carrier that was based not too far from us. We had a seven-day pickup wi... [ More ]
    Poster:W HendrixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Communication the key to any good relationship
    Review:As this was my first experience in shipping a car, I had done some research and read reviews on many companies. Amerifreight most consistently had good ratings and was on every list of car shipping brokers. However, my experience with the company was... [ More ]
    Poster:Dih-Dih HuangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasant drivers!
    Review:We've had really good luck with Amerifreight and getting our purchased vehicles moving. I had to resend a purchase contract (due to my bad, not theirs) and Dustin was able to get that processed right away. Vehicle arrived today and driver was very p... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina MarionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Another good experience
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFreight and once again I was not disappointed with the service provided. When I called Graham to set up my appointment to ship my truck from North Carolina to Arizona, I received a quote the same day. He was very hel... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:John GreenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Efficient Company. Strongly Recommend Amerifreight
    Review:In multiple phone calls, Jessica explained to me the bidding process of auto shipping industry. This explanation prepared me for any additional fees associated with the initial quote. So I knew I was not charged randomly. She is also very efficient i... [ More ]
    Poster:Derrick HanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: From Phoenix, Arizona all the way to Tacoma
    Review:Shipped a Dodge Ram 1500, long bed from Arizona to Tacoma. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Jessica from AmeriFrieght helped me get it done. Jessica was helpful, knowledgeable, and was prompt to return my phone calls. The truck arrived s... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:I'm so very grateful for the amazing service offered by Jessica and everyone at Amerifreight. They were very helpful in finding me a very nice and experienced driver for my car. The driver was excellent and very good at being in touch as well. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was shipping my car from California to Florida. I was in contact with Dustin and George. It seemed as though the line of communication was better before my car was actually shipped. The carrier had mechanical issues for several days, and Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:Alessandra This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent cross country transport
    Review:Quick and easy! Jessica answered all my questions and was alwAys quick to respond to emails and calls. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I don't have any complaint about the services provided by AmeriFreight. The carrier has picked up and delivered the car as promised. I wish the car can be delivered at my house to save me a trip to the HOMEDEPOT which is about 2 miles away, but it's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald PhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful and Prompt
    Review:I was unsure of which company to help me ship my car (like everyone else) and so I searched the top companies and looked at the reviews of each of them. This company is BBB accredited and had overall great reviews so I decided to use them. I called a... [ More ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: The Chicken or the Egg???
    Review:Let me start by saying that there were some hiccups during the delivery process, but overall I am supremely impressed with the level of courtesy and professionalism I experienced with this company. I needed my car to be transported from NY to CA for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Akbar
    Date:5/6/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great reliable service
    Review:I had my car shipped from Texas to California. Even though the price I paid was a little bit higher than what I expected, the whole process has been handled very smoothly and professionally. The car was picked up on the scheduled date and I had all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xavier D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: From Florida to Texas in 4 Days
    Review:Justin made the entire transaction run very smooth on his end, from the initial quote to finding a driver to pick up the vehicle. The only issue I had was with the driver and their delivery communications, which was beyond Justin's control. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben SonnierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous experience
    Review:Bought a car for my daughter in Ohio and need it transported to Florida. I never had to do this before, so I was more than a little bit apprehensive about getting the car moved. I spent several hours researching auto transport companies and was won... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) Reviews such as this are always helpful for us to know we are on the right track in serving our customers above expectation. One small note on the comments from our customer is that we do not compensate for only positive reviews. Discounts are given irrespective of the type of review. When looking through the history of our reviews one can easily see that even less favorable reviews received a discount. We offer incentives on reviews because we need to know how well we performed in our efforts to offer stellar service to our customers. As a note of interest. MOST other companies also offer incentives but often coerce customers only to leave positive reviews and also not to indicate they are receiving a reward or possible reward if they levee only good reviews. This tactic is deplorable. We are transparent and honest in ALL we do. [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
    Review:This company has exceeded my expectations. Last year when my husband left for his deployment I had arranged for a car transport from California to Illinois with a terrible company. The company showed up 3 days late and 12 hours before my flight. When... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosa Russo This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight IS the Right Company to Choose!
    Review:We spent much time researching auto transport companies to choose the right one to transport our car across country from Massachusetts to Colorado. The right company would be well reviewed, reasonably priced, and be focused on customer service. Aft... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Donicio T. Duran
    Date:5/5/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER AGAIN. (Updated)
    Review:I am annoyed to even have to write this review. Basically, I am active duty military, on my way out to a one year deployment and I was in need of car shipping services. I confirmed my order on January 20 with Jessica, for my first available date for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita
    Date:5/5/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Civic
    Review:My car was delivered in good condition from VA to TX. There were few items in the car which was also delivered in good condition. The driver who picked up and delivered the vehicle was friendly too. The shipment was done at a reasonable price for doo... [ More ]
    Poster:S MathewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CAR SHIPPING COMPANY
    Review:I GOT OUT OF THE MILITARY AND MY CAR HAD TO BE SHIPPED ASAP. GRAHAM HELPED ME OUT AND I WAS ABLE TO SHIP MY CAR IN LOS ANGELES AREA THE NEXT DAY. THE DEPOSIT WAS 250DOLLARS AND HE EVEN GAVE ME MILITARY DISCOUNT. 8 DAYS LATER, I PICKED UP MY CAR IN BR... [ More ]
    Poster:ABE
    Date:5/5/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The only way to ship!
    Review:A thoroughly wonderful service. I originally went through the Better Business Bureau to find a shipping company and Amerifreight was the one I found. I went to their website and was relieved to find it easy to navigate and understand. I entered my in... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE! LOOK NO FURTHER!!
    Review:I have never had to transport a car before and was extremely nervous about finding a reputable company. Well, now that the car has arrived I have to say that the process couldn't have gone any better than it did. Dustin was so patient with me in de... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:5/5/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Could not ask for more!!
    Review:I contacted George for a quote for my car transport from Vegas to Durham, NC and I was needing early transport. His explanation was quite open and professional. He called me after one hour and told that my car could be received the same evening! The ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Suman ShresthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service!!
    Review:Amerifreight was amazing from start to finish! After researching many car shipping companies, amerifreight caught my eye because of its amazing reviews and BBB rating, and I now know why. As soon as I spoke with a representative, Dustin, he gave me a... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Report Card Review
    Review:This was no easy task pick'n a Company out. Fear & Loathing the more you looked. My first Company of choice could not get the car picked in a timely period. Over 6 weeks wasted of my time. So, after many strong heartbeat's I again jumped into the... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Good Service
    Review:I initially thought Amerifreight transports vehicles but did not know that they negotiate with different carries to get the vehicles shipped. I was given complete info on the amount, the way car would be shipped and all the details wrt pickup and del... [ More ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:5/4/2014 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Professional conduct
    Review:Jessica was very professional and helpful with securing a driver. The driver went to great lengths to protect the car during unloading and helped me load in Boise which was not required on his part. I would recommend AmeriFreight and use them again t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast and Easy
    Review:The original quote changed quite a bit, but my car is very out of the ordinary. Cadi Hearse. Pick up was right on time, delivery was impossibly fast ( honestly, I dont know how this guy delivered it so fast, i couldn't have drove it there faster 100... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan McGeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Email communication was prompt and timely. Jessica was very helpful in coordinating transfer. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Dustin at AmeriFreight provided excellent service, making the process simple and painless. Communication in written and verbal form was clear and readily provided. There were no surprise costs or issues during the process. The company that did the ac... [ More ]
    Poster:John DalyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and easy car transport experience? Go to Jessica at AmeriFreight.
    Review:I found that the whole car transport experience was a huge pain in the ass until I found AmeriFreight. When the first company I used decided to just stop contact with me, for absolutely no reason, I eventually found AmeriFreight. It's a shame I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy to work with
    Review:With all of the companies listed online that call, text, and spam you, I was totally overwhelmed with quotes! I did some research and found Amerifreight. I had 0 problems with them, they always picked up when I called and answered my questions via em... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly MillsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:This was my firsttime shipping a car with any company. Amerifreight and Graham help make this a wonderful experience. Once we had a carrier booked to pick my vehicle up, it made to my destion in less than 4 days. I would highly recommend amerifreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Luther ChambersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 7:58:00 AM
    Review:From the get go, Jorge was very informative and helpful in getting my car shipped from the mainland to Hawaii. Every time I called with an inquiry, Jorge always found the time and the patience to answer my questions. In addition, Jorge updated me pre... [ More ]
    Poster:Thea This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Review:The service was very professional. Right from the time of booking the contract with Jessica to getting the delivery of the car, everything went great. The driver was very polite and was 15 minutes early for both pick-up and delivery. The car reached ... [ More ]
    Poster:RajeshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipment Across US
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was positive. Dustin Himes my freight agent explained in detail how the service works and what to expect. He also answered the questions I had concerning the items on the paperwork. He responded to all my e-mails once ... [ More ]
    Poster:GAIL J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Experience
    Review:They picked up and delivered the car as expected even though it was $450 more than originally quoted. Overall, the process was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob RoccoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish
    Review:I had Jessica of AmeriFreight as my broker and she really took the time to get everything set up for me. She gave me a list of options on what I could do for moving my car and was also flexible for the timing. This company is very professional and mu... [ More ]
    Poster:lebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Midwest Car, New England bound
    Review:Having a car shipped from Ohio to Massachusetts while residing in Arizona was surprisingly painless with Amerifreight. Jessica kept me informed throughout the entire process. Granted, there were a few bumps in the road regarding the original transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam CincottaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Amerifreight is very easy to deal with. I located them online through google because I was looking for a company to ship my daughter's car to her because she is in the navy and has been stationed in another state. They were also reasonable in their... [ More ]
    Poster:ReneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My brand new vehicle was transported from Texas to Indiana. I was very pleased with the quality of service I received. Jessica Ferris, my main contact person at Amerifrieght, was very helpful, patient and considerate. I was able to maintain contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I looked around for a good company to ship my car from VA to UT. Dustin at Amerifreight was very nice and professional. He quickly found a great transport for my car and followed up to ensure all was going well. I would highly recommend their serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Professional
    Review:Jessica's service and professionalism was very good. I placed the order and she emailed and called several times to update me on the process and status. [ View ]
    Poster:EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Shipping Company
    Review:Jessica was courteous and extremely helpful when educating me on the process and answering my questions. She was a great help to me since this was the first time I had ever shipped a vehicle. The car was picked up on time and delivered early with n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin was great
    Review:. I am happy I decided to use AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle across the country. The customer service was wonderful and Dustin stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. The truck arrived safely and in prime condition. I would rec... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:CandiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Very good communication. Jessica was willing to work with me to get a competitive rate and first class service. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:M. Miller
    Date:5/1/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant service
    Review:Jessica was very helpful and knowledgeable kept in contact to see how things were going during the process. The quote she offered was quick and very reasonable the transport company was excellent with a first class rig. Definitely will use again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert perezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75