View 144,710 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,711th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2032 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.47% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:I first called Amerifreight on 12/10/2013 to transport a 1972 Volkswagen Hightop Camper bus I just bought over the Internet.The bus was in Lake Havasu and I needed it to be shipped to Evergreen,Colorado.The seller in Arizona needed everything to be p... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-055 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Nervous first timer would do it again!
    Review:I have NEVER shipped a car before, and I had no idea where to start. After using Google to search for car shipper sites I started filling out forms and getting up to 20 emails and phone calls a day, with prices ranging from $995 all the way up to $14... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:scott mccaugheyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Shipped my Mercedes from Alaska to the southeast. Peace of mind. I've moved across the country 3 times, Amerifrieight was by far the best. [ View ]
    Poster:DanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Setting up the Auto Transport
    Review:Dealt with Graham at AmeriFreight to set up the shipment of our son' struck. Very professional to deal with. Good communication and excellent fees. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Henry LapchakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I just shipped my car from NJ to Houston, TX. I was in a hurry and wanted my car to be shipped the forthcoming week from the day I booked the transportation. They were very helpful and found me a carrier which picked up the vehicle at right time and ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:IshitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Review:Contractors were very attentive to staying in touch. Carrier had maintenance issues with truck on day of pick-up and so was one day late. I was kept very well informed thru this delay so it became of no consequence in the end. Folks were pleasant an... [ More ]
    Poster:J LaCroixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Efficient
    Review:I had never arranged to ship a car before and took a shot in the dark based on a bit of internet research. I got my car shipped within the time frame I wanted and at a price i thought was reasonable, and I have no complaints. The car and a collecti... [ More ]
    Poster:C. W. DanielsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2013 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: moving a mustang
    Review:I was very happy with the shipping of my 2007 Mustang from Houston to los Angeles. Jessica was my contact person and she was very patient with my many questions. She was also very prompt in providing me with information about the move. The car h... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Review:This company exceeded my expectaions and delivered everything they said they were going to. They were professional and courteous and worked with my budget. The car arrvied safely without damage and with all the contentsit was shipped with. The c... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph DiPalmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:This is my second time working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping, and once again I am extremely pleased. They were quick to offer me a competitive quote, worked within my time constraints, and found a reliable, quick carrier to get my car from NJ to CA.... [ More ]
    Poster:ArielaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Initial follow up was thorough and prompt. A carrier was secured promptly and communication was good. Unfortunately, after the appointment for pick up was made, the follow up was poor and the carrier showed up a day late without communication. [ View ]
    Poster:JDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and satisfactory service: would recommend
    Review:We moved 2 cars from MA to CA and found Amerifreight"s services very satisfactory. Cars arrived in fair condition - exterior was dusty, as we got them moved in an open carrier, so that was expected. Overall really satisfied with the agency for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Smita J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Collision Damaged Car
    Review:Readers are perhaps aware that a $50 discount is offered by AmeriFreight for a committment to write a review, and that the review judged best for the month will win $100. i just note this so that all viewers are fully informed. i will still try do ... [ More ]
    Poster:johnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2013 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. The only thing i can say please give them pick up time in advance. Like 2 weeks prior your moving date. There are three person INVOVELMENT in your car shipment. 1.Dispatcher 2. Carrier 3. customer So deal wi... [ More ]
    Poster:MANDEEPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:this was absolutely amazing service. great communication . great time . and a great help all the way . 10 outta ten would do again . [ View ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2013 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Vermont to California
    Review:The service requested was delivery of my auto from Burlington, VT to Half Moon Bay, CA with a preliminary quoted price of $1,360 (included $95 gap insurance). This order was placed on November 15, 2013 with a requested delivery date of December 2nd. ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/14/2013 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I had no issues while shipping my car. AmeriFreight was helpful in finding a carrier at a good price. THe car was picked up and delivered when they said it would be. No complaints here! [ View ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Nice overall transaction
    Review:After searching online for a decently rated shipping company, we found Amerifreight. A few things...first the company had a guy named "Bob" who was actually helpful quote me $650 for the full trip which included the deposit ($250). This h... [ More ]
    Poster:jamal This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time within 24 hours of the scheduled pick up date. Total delivery time from CA to GA was less than a week. The Amerifreight representatives were very helpful with every step of the shipping process. Would definitely reco... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Grant ShinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: What a deal
    Review:We obtained reviews from numerous auto transport services and were most impressed with AmeriFreight's professionalism and BBB A+ rating. They seem super busy! We started the process a few weeks before our first available pick up date, and after accep... [ More ]
    Poster:AnniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/13/2013 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Painless truck shipping
    Review:Had my 1948 ford f1 shipped with Amerifreight. The associates were very knowledgeable and help greatly with finding the best rate to get my truck in the time period that I needed it. It was very east. They kept good communications all through the pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald panaway
    Date:12/12/2013 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Washington State to Maryland
    Review:I had a small window of time that I needed my vehicle picked up and they did two things very well. Communication was excellent. I heard from Graham every day with updates while waiting for pickup and via email while in transit. The other excellent... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Amerifrieght was a great company to deal with. Jessica Ferris was very helpful in finding us a great price as well as a trustworthy carrier to transport our car. Extremley satisfied with the service Jessica Ferris from AmeriFright provided for us. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter ZalotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght
    Review:Our overall experience was excellent more than I actully expected. AmeriFright was reliable, dependable & gave us a good price compared to other carriers! Would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Kim ZalotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: VERY Convenient and Trustworthy!
    Review:AmeriFreight handled all the leg work that we did not have time for while moving to California. They were extremely responsive and kept us informed at every step about possible delays or things we needed to adjust for. They worked hard and found a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Kramb
    Date:12/12/2013 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Annoyed
    Review:AmeriFreight is a broker not an actual shipper. They found a carrier willing to pickup my vehicle on the exact date i wanted without having to give a flexible date range. I also liked working with and talking to the same person who is dealing with th... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer encountered several problems with the carrier chosen to transport his vehicle. We always try our hardest to pair only the top carriers in the industry with our clients. We take customer reviews very seriously, so as to better ourselves with each and every vehicle shipped. We also want to mention that customers are in no way coerced to leave a positive review of our services. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. From our overwhelmingly positive reviews, it is evident that we always try to be transparent and clear in all communications made with our customers. [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: satisfaction
    Review:Jessica was very helpful and intelligent. I would do business through her again without any worries. [ View ]
    Poster:Shea BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: 1995 Cadillac
    Review:Price seemed to go up $50 over the weekend when I started dealing with someone beside Jessica. Jessica said she would refund the $50. The economy quote was $650 then raised to$700 on day of pickup for faster pickup, then to $750. I was very happy to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2013 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: CA to WI
    Review:American Freight under promised and over delivered; would use a again without hesitation. Customer rep was very helpful and nice to boot. Carrier assigned Tom Zawanda was terrific. [ View ]
    Poster:AAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Forcing Reviews?
    Review:I was sent an email stating that I need to complete a review or I will be billed for the discount that I already received. This 'arrangement' was not explained to me before my purchase so I am rating the honesty as poor. There is your review! [ View ]
    Poster:No ThanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:Getting a quotation was a very cumbersome process. Didn't get a quotation back within 24hrs. Contacting AmeriFreight was a difficult process as well. Left several messages but they didn't return my calls. Making the payment was a cumbersome process a... [ More ]
    Response:Our apologies for not sending a quote to this customer within our normal 24 hour wait period. We strive to be the best in customer service, and our goal is to always be reachable by our customers through both phone and email. Unfortunately, there is not much leeway when it comes to paying carriers. Most will only accept payment in the form of a cashier's's check or cash. We take every review constructively, and we will use this customer's comments to help us better maintain contact with each and every Amerifreight customer. [ view ]
    Poster:pvThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: average
    Review:jessica was really nice, she did find us a carrier and i didnt know that we were talking to a third party and not the actual trucking company. i would consider talking directly to a trucking company and not Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:stevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Review:Great service. My car was picked up before due date. Jessica was great in contacting me and giving me updates every time anything changed on the plan. She was very attentive and always picked the phone up. That made me feel really comfertable. I will... [ More ]
    Poster:satbir singh
    Date:12/11/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Earlier than expected and good communication from the beginning. Would recommend to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. I had to have a Tacoma transported from Indianapolis to my home in Michigan by the 16th of Dec. when I called on the 9th of D... [ More ]
    Poster:david oThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:I would recommend amerifreight, the service was good. Car got delivered on time and in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca
    Date:12/11/2013 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Transport Services
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was good - I was provided with a transport within the 7-day window I was asked to provide, my car was picked up at my home, it arrived at it's destination in a very timely manner and was delivered to the door. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne StraubThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:A couple of small problems.. the car didn't run - the driver thought it did when came to pick it up, they sent a new carrier in a few days.. I would definitely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:ElliotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied
    Review:This was the first time I ever shipped a vehicle. Bob was knowledgeable and walked us through the process step by step. Any time we had a question or needed anything he was always available and quick with a response. This made us so comfortable and p... [ More ]
    Poster:S. RochaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy as Pie!
    Review:Shipping my car from California to Massachusetts took a total of about 15 minutes for me to organize from start to finish. Jorge made the entire process painless and the car was picked up and delivered on time. Thanks, Jorge!! [ View ]
    Poster:CFMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Can't wait? Amerifreight!
    Review:I was very nervous and skeptical about locating a trustworthy company to help me move my son's car from California to New Jersey. After speaking with at least 6 different carriers, it was Jorge, at AmeriFreight who responded with professionalism and... [ More ]
    Poster:DebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied with service from Jorge
    Review:This review is to basically appreciate the sincere support that I received from Jorge. He helped me at a time when I had very little hope of getting my car shipped. He went out of his way by reducing his proper share just to enable me with the needed... [ More ]
    Poster:wasiulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Communication: Company dates and times didn't match 3rd party freight company. 1. Car not picked up on date or time scheduled. I do have to give kudos to the person that answered the phone after hours to try to help. 2. When vehicle was picked... [ More ]
    Poster:RDunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Nice and reliable!
    Review:Pick up driver worked around our steep driveway and quickly loaded the car in the three laned street in front of our home, without too much traffic disruption. Delivery driver met me at an alternative location (rental car dropoff site) and made sure... [ More ]
    Poster:AtlantaDebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and quality shipping
    Review:This was the first time I have used this service and it took the time for me to full understand and choose a best transport agency. I researched, spoke with and reviewed numerous companies that were supposed to be helpful and want my business. They w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shiva
    Date:12/9/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a decent experience
    Review:My wife reported difficulty getting our car picked up (15 minute heads up two days in a row). Car arrived on time and in good shape for being on an open trailer. Car antenna was stolen though. Overall a decent experience. [ View ]
    Poster:dmingoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Achieved.
    Review:Jessica was extremely helpful on all aspects of the situation. She answered all questions, promptly acquired a carrier for delivery and was perfectly clear on all details in regards to the delivery of my vehicle. The carrier was extremely helpful, ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2013 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:My first auto shipping experience, from MA to CA, was an unpleasant learning experience so I was not prepared for the ease of doing business with AmeriFreight. They did what they said they would do and delivered when they said they would! They st... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2013 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Jorge and Amerifreight!
    Review:This was my second time every shipping a car across the country. In my experience I would say that Amerifreight was just awesome! The process was smooth and effortless. I had a flight to catch the same day, my car was picked up and I needed my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AsharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2013 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my BMW
    Review:Good Customer Service. Cheaper rates. On Time Delivery and Excellent handling. Shipped in 3 days. I would definitely use it again. I recommend others too. [ View ]
    Poster:Shiva
    Date:12/7/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California Transport
    Review:I am pretty satisfied with AmeriFreight. I would use them again. Jessica found a carrier fast and answered all my questions about the transport process. The only downsides were my car arrived very dirty, but I guess this is expected after going throu... [ More ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2013 8:35:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70