View 147,098 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,099th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2084 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.95% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.05% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I did a lot of research and chose Amerifreight because they were one the most reputable and BBB accredited. They did not let me down and it was great transport. I am going to use them again in the next month. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Brian EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Ok Experiance
    Review:This was the first time we used a transport company and used Amerifreight based on reviews. The quote was for $795.00 but after we made the arrangements they called back and said the driver wanted more money to deliver the car. So now it was $1000.00... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Would DEFINITELY use again and again!!
    Review:This entire experience was flawless from beginning to end!! I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family members!!!! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:S. HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Driver was courteous and was flexible in working out a delivery time that met our needs. Was very happy with the service and would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Average but Reliable Experience
    Review:I don't usually leave reviews but we received so many e-mails about how I needed to leave a review to close my account. I used AmeriFrirght to ship my new car from New York to Los Angeles. I was coordinating with my father who was in New York with m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:2/16/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Maybe wrong time of year?
    Review:I used this site to research expected shipping costs from New York to Colorado and received two quotes. Given the high marks for Amerifrieght, I went with them as they were slightly cheaper. The other shipping company guaranteed their rate and it was... [ More ]
    Poster:J DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and On Time Transportation
    Review:This is the 3rd time I am using AmeriFreight. My dealings with them had been excellent. Graham was great to deal with; very knowledgeable and always ready to help and explain all related transportation items. The job they just completed was flawle... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ka Wong
    Date:2/14/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Service
    Review:AmeriFreight is the customers ally. They took care of every detail and delivered on the expectations promised which is a rare thing to find these days. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:2/14/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:This was the second time using this company. Both times I was completely satisfied with the level of communication and customer serviced received. The second driver Michael kept in contact with me the whole time. He was very professional. If ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arlene GeerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy with above average service
    Review:I filled out a quote on ameri-freights website after i Googled legitimate companies to ship my car and they were #1 on several websites so I figured I could trust them and sure enough the reviews were correct. The main complaint I have is after fill... [ More ]
    Response: (Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Rami RashidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: needs to improve the carriers
    Review:Overall good customers service and Jorge was great with his follow ups. However, they should pick up better carriers -which really matters more than anything else. [ View ]
    Poster:aliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Thank you for the excellent service. Everyone who was involved during shipping (kevin, david, Josesph) were very helpful. They always gave me the up dates on how far the car was and shipped the car incredible fast to my destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Ankita This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transportation
    Review:I placed the order on Monday night and then was told that carrier could pick up my car next day morning. U r so efficient. Due to terrible weather, the delivery time was late but still in the scheduled day. The car is in good condition, no damage and... [ More ]
    Poster:hexinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great professional service
    Review:Rocky Mountain Auto Xpress and Amerifreight both did an outstanding job. On time, professional, and kept me informed throughout the process. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!
    Review:It took few days to get the vehicle shipped due to bad weather but as soon as they started the actual process, it was very fast and great service. I would definitely recommend this company!! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:2/12/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Shift from MN to GA
    Review:This is the first time I am moving my vehicle. It has been a smooth transfer.Jorge was very helpful and honest. No over promising/under promosing. They did deliver in advance without any damage to my vehicle. I would recommend Ameri frieght. Thank yo... [ More ]
    Poster:RajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: I would love to choose amerifreight next time
    Review:The customer service is very good. They scheduled a truck for me ASAP even on the second day from I contact them! By the way, they are really on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cici ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping from CA to IN
    Review:My car was shipped from california to indiana. It took from Jessic ays to find a carrier which was very fast and she tried every way to contact me ... email, phone and voice mail. Also, she made the process smooth and she helped me reach the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:HafsaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing auto shipping experience - customer service ..ICING ON THE CAKE!
    Review:Thus far I have shipped my auto 2 times and this was indeed a most economical and very satisfactory experience. Graham was in constant touch with me right from providing a quote, identifying a carrier, notifying me when we had a carrier available, ca... [ More ]
    Poster:AshishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Yamaha TW200
    Review:This company was great! I was a little nervous about shipping my motorcycle as it was my first time shipping a vehicle. Graham made me feel comfortable with it and was able to get me a great carrier in the price range I needed. My overall experience ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Lonergan
    Date:2/11/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Dodge transport
    Review:After researching several auto transport brokers I chose AmeriFreight based on their excellent reviews. As this was my first experience having a vehicle shipped I was somewhat apprehensive. After obtaining what I considered a fair and reasonable quot... [ More ]
    Poster:D. DePrezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight All the Way
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to broker the transport of our 2 vehicles based on both their positive internet reviews and their lowest initial quote ($850.00 per vehicle). After speaking to the representative in Georgia, it was explained to me that, due to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Raul TroxlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - CO to DE
    Review:AmeriFreight's customer service is very good. My cs rep was Jorge and he made sure I have the latest information regarding the carrier, the time of pick up and drop. Great responsiveness and willingness to help. [ View ]
    Poster:AnshooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good first experiance
    Review:I had never shipped a car before, or arranged for it. After doing plenty of research, I settled on AmeriFreight because it was well reviewed. At first it was a little hard to get from a quote to a shipping car, but that was mostly me figuring out how... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment from San Diego CA to Portland OR
    Review:Apart from weather related delay everything was done in a very nice fashion. The delay was due to the snowing and everything got delayed by 3 days. [ View ]
    Poster:wasiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I received a quote from Amerifreight in January from Racheal. She left the company and Jorge stepped right in to help me transport my vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida. Jorge called me originally to make sure I planned to have my vehicle shipped in Fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Meria A RileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer - Would Use Again
    Review:My car was shipped within the overall timeline and arrived in excellent condition. This is the second time I've used AmeriFreight (once to ship a car from California to Georgia, this time to ship from California to the DC Metro Area). AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew van AdelsbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME Customer Service!
    Review:I've never shipped a car cross country and was VERY leery about the entire process since I read some horror stories online. I contacted AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews they received online and they didn't disappoint. Graham Turner was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Penny FunakoshiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Transport
    Review:My timeline for transport was tight and I was weary of brokers attempting to capitalize on my situation by being less than forthright. By the time I made the call to AmeriFrieght my guard was up and my fuse was short. Graham was helpful and, more i... [ More ]
    Poster:Trey RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT TRANSACTION
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT AND MY DRIVER WERE COURTEOUS AND IN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS. WOULD DEFINITELY USE AGAIN, HAPPY CUSTOMER, TROY [ View ]
    Poster:TROYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with company
    Review:Like all of them they entice with low quotes, those quotes are like standby airline tickets. I then upgraded to 1-5 days @ 1350.00 One week , 2 weeks go by no pickup. Graham Calls me and I say I'll give it another week then cancel. The following... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: Moving is hard, but AmeriFreight made it easy!
    Review:From the very start they were very easy to work with. I chose them because they are the #1 company that the military uses to move families and seem very trustworthy. I called and Jorge was the one in charge of my shipment. He was very courteous an... [ More ]
    Poster:Erika CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was my first car transport experience and was pleased that it went so well. The Amerifreight representative was professional, courteous and answered all questions. I was periodically updated on the progress being made securing a carrier. I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:S.HydingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:Having never shipped a car before Graham, and others at Amerifreight, were very relaxed and did a good job in explaining how it worked. After explaining to them that I wanted the car as soon as I could, they advised me on a price that would get the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Graham provided perfect service from beginning to end! My car made it to California on time and with no damage! I will use them again to transport another vehicle. Highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Good price, good service
    Review:We've had to transport a car cross country in the past. We used U-Ship and the service was timely and an easy process but cost much more. After seeing reviews for AmeriFreight we thought we'd give them a try. It was much cheaper and our car arrived s... [ More ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: I will be a repeat customer!
    Review:I shipped my car from Dallas to Seattle and my car arrived on time with no problems. Thank you AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:n swensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Review
    Review:We were in a hurry to transport a car to a relative from Ohio to Washington. We called Jessica on Wednesday afternoon and by Thursday morning the car was on the way to Washington. Jessica was very knowledgeable, helpful and explained everything to ... [ More ]
    Poster:John BowmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: SF CA to NYC
    Review:Service was door to door with luggage in my car. Pick and delivery on time. Travel time was a bit more than a week. Very good service [ View ]
    Poster:Mikael CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Review:1. Got calls about once a week confirming if I was still looking to move my car to CA for about a month. 2. Took a long time to find a carrier with rates about $150 higher than what I was initially planning to spend. In all honesty, I tried to put ... [ More ]
    Poster:HarshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Review:Another great experience - I like Graham - I would not bother with a review if I did not plan on using Graham again in the future. All in all, I have had 2 great experiences going through Ameri Frieght and Graham. Max [ View ]
    Poster:Max Bade
    Date:2/7/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Service
    Review:Moving has been a very difficult and stressful experience for me. Figuring out how to get my car to Pennsylvania from California added to that stress. I found AmeriFreight's website online and read all of their reviews before deciding to go with them... [ More ]
    Poster:PatriciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker, OK transporter
    Review:I do not intend to knock AmeriFreight at all, as they were great. From start to finish, Bob and Jorge were very patient and helpful in walking me through the process. They made the paperwork easy. Unfortunately, the actual carrier (PK Line) that pic... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME SERVICE!
    Review:Thank you Graham and Tony! Our move was from California to North Carolina. I spoke with Graham, one of the sales reps, who explained the entire transport process and what was involved. He also made me aware of potential issues which I would never hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa BloseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT: STAY AWAY #####
    Review:HIRED AMERIFREIGHT AS A BROKER: THEY HIRED W.E.TRUCKING OUT OF ARIZONA.WADE THE DRIVER & OWNER PICKED UP MY CLASSIC CADIE AT A STORAGE UNIT IN COEUR D'ALENE ID.KEYS TO CAR WERE AT THE OFFICE & GIVEN TO DRIVER. WADE LOADED CAR AND TOLD OFFICE ... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight has gone to great lengths to support or assist this customer during the shipment of the vehicle. Unfortunately one is limited by the options available to resolve a complaint especially when so many parties are involved. AmeriFreight, a person representing the customer at pickup, a facility for delivery where the vehicle was kept for pickup by the customer. The vehicle was pre owned and had a number of dings dents and scratches all over. inspection documents were signed and made available. It is hard It is not in the interest of a carrier to willfully alter, change or forge these documents. Indications were made that there were several areas on the vehicle that were damaged. So much so that it was difficult to prove that damage caused was due to carrier error. It is stated clearly that the car is not insured for loss of personal items within the vehicle. The photographs should not have n=been left in the vehicle but rather should have been sent to the Customer by mail. It is not clear why a driver will have any interest in taking possession of photos that are not in any way of benefit to him. The customer refused to pay for the vehicle because of the photos not being available and it was therefore taken to a storage facility and delivered later after he agreed to the delivery. All in all a difficult move and not easy to determine who really told the truth. All we can state is that we build our reputation an honesty and transparency. That is evident in most of our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We apologize to our customer for the less than positive experience he had and hope to be of better service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:jonn
    Date:2/6/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight service
    Review:I was very impressed in the time and effort that Jessica put into locating a transporter for my vehicle. Due to the inclement weather on the east coast, I know it was difficult to locate a transporter coming west. The driver of the transporter was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Dareene SextonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Trusted Car Shipment Service
    Review:It was my first time to ship my car and after reading all the reviews and comparing the prices I chose Amerifreight. Jessica was very accommodating to all my request. She found a carrier truck that fits on the schedule that I have set. The driver of ... [ More ]
    Poster:K.AndradaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Fastest, Safest & Cheapest Option - Excellent Experience for the Unexperienced!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an amazing job finding a company to ship my car and they did it for an extremely reasonable rate. My fiance and I just moved across the country for a job opportunity and needed a way to get my clunker to our new home. There was no wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Breanna PowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happily Transported
    Review:I know nothing about transporting an auto across country. I had no idea where to start, how to hire a carrier, what details needed to be addressed, how to protect myself and the car, how to get a fair price for the service, etc. This task seemed daun... [ More ]
    Poster:PamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Dodge pickup
    Review:This was my first time in having a vehicle shipped and at first felt that things were explained clearly, however once I actually hired them to locate a hauler things seemed to change. I called several times and left messages with no return calls. Whe... [ More ]
    Poster:Penny AthertonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 12:37:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71