View 150,830 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,831th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2140 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent cross country transport
    Review:Quick and easy! Jessica answered all my questions and was alwAys quick to respond to emails and calls. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I don't have any complaint about the services provided by AmeriFreight. The carrier has picked up and delivered the car as promised. I wish the car can be delivered at my house to save me a trip to the HOMEDEPOT which is about 2 miles away, but it's ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Donald PhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful and Prompt
    Review:I was unsure of which company to help me ship my car (like everyone else) and so I searched the top companies and looked at the reviews of each of them. This company is BBB accredited and had overall great reviews so I decided to use them. I called a... [ More ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: The Chicken or the Egg???
    Review:Let me start by saying that there were some hiccups during the delivery process, but overall I am supremely impressed with the level of courtesy and professionalism I experienced with this company. I needed my car to be transported from NY to CA for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Akbar
    Date:5/6/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great reliable service
    Review:I had my car shipped from Texas to California. Even though the price I paid was a little bit higher than what I expected, the whole process has been handled very smoothly and professionally. The car was picked up on the scheduled date and I had all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xavier D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: From Florida to Texas in 4 Days
    Review:Justin made the entire transaction run very smooth on his end, from the initial quote to finding a driver to pick up the vehicle. The only issue I had was with the driver and their delivery communications, which was beyond Justin's control. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben SonnierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous experience
    Review:Bought a car for my daughter in Ohio and need it transported to Florida. I never had to do this before, so I was more than a little bit apprehensive about getting the car moved. I spent several hours researching auto transport companies and was won... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) Reviews such as this are always helpful for us to know we are on the right track in serving our customers above expectation. One small note on the comments from our customer is that we do not compensate for only positive reviews. Discounts are given irrespective of the type of review. When looking through the history of our reviews one can easily see that even less favorable reviews received a discount. We offer incentives on reviews because we need to know how well we performed in our efforts to offer stellar service to our customers. As a note of interest. MOST other companies also offer incentives but often coerce customers only to leave positive reviews and also not to indicate they are receiving a reward or possible reward if they levee only good reviews. This tactic is deplorable. We are transparent and honest in ALL we do. [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
    Review:This company has exceeded my expectations. Last year when my husband left for his deployment I had arranged for a car transport from California to Illinois with a terrible company. The company showed up 3 days late and 12 hours before my flight. When... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rosa Russo This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight IS the Right Company to Choose!
    Review:We spent much time researching auto transport companies to choose the right one to transport our car across country from Massachusetts to Colorado. The right company would be well reviewed, reasonably priced, and be focused on customer service. Aft... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Donicio T. Duran
    Date:5/5/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER AGAIN. (Updated)
    Review:I am annoyed to even have to write this review. Basically, I am active duty military, on my way out to a one year deployment and I was in need of car shipping services. I confirmed my order on January 20 with Jessica, for my first available date for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita
    Date:5/5/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Civic
    Review:My car was delivered in good condition from VA to TX. There were few items in the car which was also delivered in good condition. The driver who picked up and delivered the vehicle was friendly too. The shipment was done at a reasonable price for doo... [ More ]
    Poster:S MathewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CAR SHIPPING COMPANY
    Review:I GOT OUT OF THE MILITARY AND MY CAR HAD TO BE SHIPPED ASAP. GRAHAM HELPED ME OUT AND I WAS ABLE TO SHIP MY CAR IN LOS ANGELES AREA THE NEXT DAY. THE DEPOSIT WAS 250DOLLARS AND HE EVEN GAVE ME MILITARY DISCOUNT. 8 DAYS LATER, I PICKED UP MY CAR IN BR... [ More ]
    Poster:ABE
    Date:5/5/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The only way to ship!
    Review:A thoroughly wonderful service. I originally went through the Better Business Bureau to find a shipping company and Amerifreight was the one I found. I went to their website and was relieved to find it easy to navigate and understand. I entered my in... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE! LOOK NO FURTHER!!
    Review:I have never had to transport a car before and was extremely nervous about finding a reputable company. Well, now that the car has arrived I have to say that the process couldn't have gone any better than it did. Dustin was so patient with me in de... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:5/5/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Could not ask for more!!
    Review:I contacted George for a quote for my car transport from Vegas to Durham, NC and I was needing early transport. His explanation was quite open and professional. He called me after one hour and told that my car could be received the same evening! The ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Suman ShresthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service!!
    Review:Amerifreight was amazing from start to finish! After researching many car shipping companies, amerifreight caught my eye because of its amazing reviews and BBB rating, and I now know why. As soon as I spoke with a representative, Dustin, he gave me a... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Report Card Review
    Review:This was no easy task pick'n a Company out. Fear & Loathing the more you looked. My first Company of choice could not get the car picked in a timely period. Over 6 weeks wasted of my time. So, after many strong heartbeat's I again jumped into the... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Good Service
    Review:I initially thought Amerifreight transports vehicles but did not know that they negotiate with different carries to get the vehicles shipped. I was given complete info on the amount, the way car would be shipped and all the details wrt pickup and del... [ More ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:5/4/2014 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Professional conduct
    Review:Jessica was very professional and helpful with securing a driver. The driver went to great lengths to protect the car during unloading and helped me load in Boise which was not required on his part. I would recommend AmeriFreight and use them again t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast and Easy
    Review:The original quote changed quite a bit, but my car is very out of the ordinary. Cadi Hearse. Pick up was right on time, delivery was impossibly fast ( honestly, I dont know how this guy delivered it so fast, i couldn't have drove it there faster 100... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan McGeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Email communication was prompt and timely. Jessica was very helpful in coordinating transfer. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Dustin at AmeriFreight provided excellent service, making the process simple and painless. Communication in written and verbal form was clear and readily provided. There were no surprise costs or issues during the process. The company that did the ac... [ More ]
    Poster:John DalyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and easy car transport experience? Go to Jessica at AmeriFreight.
    Review:I found that the whole car transport experience was a huge pain in the ass until I found AmeriFreight. When the first company I used decided to just stop contact with me, for absolutely no reason, I eventually found AmeriFreight. It's a shame I didn... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy to work with
    Review:With all of the companies listed online that call, text, and spam you, I was totally overwhelmed with quotes! I did some research and found Amerifreight. I had 0 problems with them, they always picked up when I called and answered my questions via em... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly MillsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:This was my firsttime shipping a car with any company. Amerifreight and Graham help make this a wonderful experience. Once we had a carrier booked to pick my vehicle up, it made to my destion in less than 4 days. I would highly recommend amerifreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Luther ChambersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 7:58:00 AM
    Review:From the get go, Jorge was very informative and helpful in getting my car shipped from the mainland to Hawaii. Every time I called with an inquiry, Jorge always found the time and the patience to answer my questions. In addition, Jorge updated me pre... [ More ]
    Poster:Thea This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Review:The service was very professional. Right from the time of booking the contract with Jessica to getting the delivery of the car, everything went great. The driver was very polite and was 15 minutes early for both pick-up and delivery. The car reached ... [ More ]
    Poster:RajeshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipment Across US
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was positive. Dustin Himes my freight agent explained in detail how the service works and what to expect. He also answered the questions I had concerning the items on the paperwork. He responded to all my e-mails once ... [ More ]
    Poster:GAIL J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Experience
    Review:They picked up and delivered the car as expected even though it was $450 more than originally quoted. Overall, the process was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob RoccoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish
    Review:I had Jessica of AmeriFreight as my broker and she really took the time to get everything set up for me. She gave me a list of options on what I could do for moving my car and was also flexible for the timing. This company is very professional and mu... [ More ]
    Poster:lebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Midwest Car, New England bound
    Review:Having a car shipped from Ohio to Massachusetts while residing in Arizona was surprisingly painless with Amerifreight. Jessica kept me informed throughout the entire process. Granted, there were a few bumps in the road regarding the original transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam CincottaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Amerifreight is very easy to deal with. I located them online through google because I was looking for a company to ship my daughter's car to her because she is in the navy and has been stationed in another state. They were also reasonable in their... [ More ]
    Poster:ReneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My brand new vehicle was transported from Texas to Indiana. I was very pleased with the quality of service I received. Jessica Ferris, my main contact person at Amerifrieght, was very helpful, patient and considerate. I was able to maintain contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I looked around for a good company to ship my car from VA to UT. Dustin at Amerifreight was very nice and professional. He quickly found a great transport for my car and followed up to ensure all was going well. I would highly recommend their serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Professional
    Review:Jessica's service and professionalism was very good. I placed the order and she emailed and called several times to update me on the process and status. [ View ]
    Poster:EThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Shipping Company
    Review:Jessica was courteous and extremely helpful when educating me on the process and answering my questions. She was a great help to me since this was the first time I had ever shipped a vehicle. The car was picked up on time and delivered early with n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin was great
    Review:. I am happy I decided to use AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle across the country. The customer service was wonderful and Dustin stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. The truck arrived safely and in prime condition. I would rec... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:CandiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Very good communication. Jessica was willing to work with me to get a competitive rate and first class service. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount care shipping). [ view ]
    Poster:M. Miller
    Date:5/1/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant service
    Review:Jessica was very helpful and knowledgeable kept in contact to see how things were going during the process. The quote she offered was quick and very reasonable the transport company was excellent with a first class rig. Definitely will use again for ... [ More ]
    Poster:gilbert perezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:WHAT CAN I SAY! EVERYTHING I NEEDED WAS TAKEN CARE OF IN TIP TOP SHAPE! I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND USING THIS SERVICE..THEY GET THE JOB DONT FROM TOP TO BOTTOM! BIG SHOUT OUT TO JESSICA FERRIS FOR HANDLING MY CASE! YOU ARE AMAZING! SERIO... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony SaundersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: The experience was as smooth as a baby's butt!
    Review:Four years ago we had our Forerunner transported back east. Wish we would have used AmeriFreight back then. Our previous experience was a nightmare compared to our recent experience. We didn't mind paying a little extra for expedited service (our adv... [ More ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the company. Even though I was in Germany for most of the time I was completing the order, they still made sure to help my family and I out. Will use again whenever needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Arce-MillardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done
    Review:The initial quote to transport my car from Baltimore, MD to Charleston, SC was 450$. I did not receive any offers for transport at this quote, so my contact person suggested I bump the price up to 750$. One day after the price was increased to 750$ I... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Jessica at Amerifreight was great, open, honest, easy to contact after the inital phone call. Car was picked up a day later than promised originally by the transporter, but they did call and tell us they would be late. Car was delivered on time, no... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis DominicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Date:4/30/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind from East to West!
    Review:I needed a vehicle with me for school in Nevada, but the problem was I lived all the way in Florida. Buying a car was obviously expensive, and renting one too. I had done road trips with family before, but never cross - county. However, as a female a... [ More ]
    Poster:MehwishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Stressful but satisfied
    Review:Getting a vehicle transported is not a simple task, at least for me it wasnt. The entire process was very stressful because you basically have to put your trust in someone you do not know, and hope they deliver your vehicle to you in a timely manner ... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Previous broker fell through, AmeriFreight came through!
    Review:Previously we had contracted Ship a car Direct (SACD) to help ship my car from Atlanta to Seattle. The broker not only forgot to put the deal in, they either ignored our calls or made promises that did not come through. At one point, they mixed our o... [ More ]
    Date:4/30/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful
    Review:I have had a hard time finding the right movers saying they can move my car on a certain day and end up saying "oh we can't find a carrier for your car" and having them change the price a number of times. Amerifreight was prompt (though a... [ More ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty quick
    Review:I contacted Graham to ship my 2001 Hyundai Elantra from Fremont, CA to Cookeville, TN. The price that was asked at the beginning was $775. Later they had to increase because carriers weren't accepting to ship my car at this price. So, the price was i... [ More ]
    Poster:Manideep AngirekulaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:57:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74