View 151,255 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,256th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2120 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.27% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my second experience hiring a broker to transport one of my vehicles. After searching Google for a few days I settled on Amerifreight for their quick response to my quote request, price, and positive reviews. Jessica was my contact person... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:gsoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:It was a first time ever for me to use car shipper. I needed to ship my car from Garden Grove, Calif. to Boston. I had a little knowledge about the "Car Shipping" company. After a some research in google, I selected two companies and c... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: No rental car needed!
    Review:I moved from Los Angeles to Orlando. I lived in downtown Los Angeles so I thought picking up would be a problem, however the carrier brought a small trailer to pick my car up without any problems. They picked my car up on a Tuesday on time. I landed ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pay a little more - You'll be glad you did.
    Review:A quick delivery was important to me so I paid a little higher rate, hoping for faster, better service. I am so glad I did. My car was picked up the next day by a top-rated carrier and delivered two days ahead of schedule. The carrier was very accomm... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Dan D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Transport
    Review:Jessica was very helpful in finding a carrier for my vehicle. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time. My truck was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicolas MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Quick selection of truck and straightforward communication
    Review:Once I decided to move forward with AmeriFreight, they pretty quickly found a truck. I felt they were honest with me about the challenges of the process and some of the risks. The industry as a whole is a little scary as the truckers are separate f... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful car transport experience
    Review:AmeriFreight exceeded our expectations in every way. Our car was picked up exactly when promised. The driver was extremely polite and responsible and navigated what is an awkward pick up spot on our busy road. We were delighted when our vehicle arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Review:After several attempts to have my car transported from Florida to Michigan by other companies that were untrustworthy, I finally talked to David who was very professional and promise to do everything to have my car transport within 2 day and my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:alieu jallow
    Date:5/14/2014 2:33:00 AM
    Poster:alieu jallow
    Date:5/14/2014 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: A big thank you goes out to David Littles and the staff at Amerifrieght
    Review:David did what a couple of prior companies failed to do. He was kind as well as courteous. A carrier was arranged within 20 minutes after finalizing my order contract. Not only did the carrier call me right away, but I was overly excited to see my c... [ More ]
    Poster:R.MorellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Date:5/13/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is GREAT!!
    Review:This is my second time to have a vehicle transported. Both times I have used Amerifreight. Both times I have been more than satisfied. Not only did they pick up my truck the very next day, but to my happy surprise it arrived in two days in an ENCLOSE... [ More ]
    Poster:David Norris
    Date:5/13/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Pay a little more - You'll be glad you did.
    Review:A quick delivery was important to me so I paid a little more, hoping for faster, better service. I am so glad I did. My car was picked up the next day by a top-rated carrier and delivered two days ahead of schedule. The carrier was very accommodat... [ More ]
    Date:5/13/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Courteous Service and a history lesson to boot!!
    Review:Transported a rolling chassis from Washington to California. The people at Amerifreight handled everything courteously and promptly. Any time I had a question they were only an email or phone number away. The driver was very good, hard-working and... [ More ]
    Poster:EdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight, Race Cars and Romanians! A good experience!
    Review:The people at Amerifreight handled the transportation of my race car, which was a rolling chassis, in a very professional manner. They told me what to expect at every step of the way. When I needed any additional information, they were only a phon... [ More ]
    Date:5/13/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Entire process from order placement to pickup went very smooth. Graham provided excellent customer service, and was very forthcoming and honest about what to expect from the company. He answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and always retu... [ More ]
    Poster:Toya P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Review:No problems at all. Good communications and on time service. The was delivered without any damage or scratches. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience with First Time Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and it worried me even more that it was going to be almost across the country, from St. Louis to Seattle. Before I started my order with AmeriFreight, I tried calling and dealing with almost 5 other companies, ... [ More ]
    Poster:YaseminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, car arrived on time
    Review:I was nervous, with this being the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The agent was able to confidently answer all of my questions and concerns, and was able to promptly set up a shipment time. The company did a great job keeping in the loop with w... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service, car arrived on time
    Date:5/13/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Custom '68 Corvette makes 1200 mile trip safely, with no dashboard & dead battey
    Review:After yet another miserable Chicagoland winter helped delay finishing my project car, I decided that it was 'way past time to send it down to my son's house in Florida. I needed the option to work on it in year 'round warmth and then drive it wheneve... [ More ]
    Poster:Al K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: QUICK & EFFICIENT
    Review:As a very busy business person I appreciate great customer service that is on point. I accepted a new position in Los Angeles that required me to relocate quickly. Within hours of calling AmeriFreight my car was booked for shipment. Jessica was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:BOYDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Moved from Atlanta to Los Angeles. I have never had experience wit car transport before so I didn't know what to expect. My experience was good Amerifreight worked around my schedule and worked with me through a hectic move. The carrier came 2 days e... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:First time to use this company. I am very satisfied with the result. The carrier was found quickly and did an excellent with delivery in every regard. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: The trip of a truck.
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight to handle the shipment of my personal vehicle when i got out of the military because i was getting a moving truck and couldn't move it myself. My contact Dustin did an excellent job of getting things set up and keeping me up ... [ More ]
    Poster:ConnadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NC
    Review:The driver was excellent. My only complaint is the constant prompting to write this review. Car was picked up and arrived in a timely fashion. The driver was courteous and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Shaunte OteyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport cross country
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service of the transport of my vehicle. I was relocating from Georgia to California and was quite stressed out about the move not having done this before. American Freight assured me that they could transport my vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:MyrnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2014
    Subject: From NYC to CA car transport
    Review:I had a very good experience using this company. I was directed to a very honest driver. My car arrived 2 days earlier than I expected. Person was available to be contacted all the time to give updates. I will surely recommend this company. -Ja... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight- Top Choice
    Review:In my case, AmeriFright has delivered excellent service, combined with carrier's top notch communication and speed! For the amount paid, I was more than happy!! [ View ]
    Poster:dan
    Date:5/12/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Review:Wonderful service!!!! My car was delivered in like 3 days!!! I plan to use Amerifreight again! The carrier was very flexible as far as picking up my car! He assured me that my car would be taken care of and told me the route he would be taking. I jus... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifright
    Review:Overall a good experience. A last minute change in the actual truck and driver cause a bit of an issue. Car was to be picked up on Thursday and delivered on Saturday. The last minute change had the car picked up on Thursday and delivered on Friday... [ More ]
    Poster:RTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: SUV car shipping
    Review:Overall the procedure was really smooth. It did cost me a little over the first quoted price, but given my need too, i opted for the first available carrier. I guess if i had waited longer, i would have received the quoted price. Overall my agent Jes... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608- 0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AmrutaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: New Mexico to North Carolina
    Review:Amerifreight was up front and honest about the pickup location of the vehicle being "off the beaten path," and that it would likely cost a little more to get the vehicle shipped in a timely manner. I appreciated the honesty and the advice ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful!
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful with all my questions and concerns. They were easy to communicate with and genuinely wanted to help me. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TraceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Required greater time and cost than planned
    Review:It may be something about Central Texas, but it took much longer to locate a carrier than originally suggested, several weeks in fact. It also required substantially greater cost than estimated (close to double) to attract someone to transport my 195... [ More ]
    Response:all Jessica 678-608- 0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Glen C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:I recently shipped a vehicle cross country using AmeriFreight and I'm very happy that I chose them as my agent. Other agents that I contacted seemed to be in a hurry to close the deal and they were sometimes condescending, seemingly impatient when I... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul HuffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Love the customer service and communication
    Review:I was very afraid to ship my truck it's a limited edition ford f-150 SVT Lightning. The customer serves is amazing and the company called my with very accurate pickup and deliver times/dates. My truck even came early! I will use this company again an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua torresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time We used Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we used Amerifreight to transport one of our kid's cars. We didn't look anywhere else this time as we were so pleased with our first experience with them. Our contact there was Jorge and he was very responsive and got both o... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jane Doumit This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service and honesty about the process, charges and coverages. Shipment was picked up on time and delivered early (almost too early but the transport company made an adjustment to deliver to alternate location) [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:DANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service, Regular Updates, Great Rates
    Review:I was purchasing a car from an out of state dealership because that dealer had the specific vehicle with the options that I wanted. I first got a quick no obligation quote from AmeriFreight. I spoke to Jorge at least once or twice prior to finalizing... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard TrinhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight has amazing customer service. Our customer rep called me and kept me up to date often. The company that took the bid was just slightly off on their pickup time, but Jorge made sure the car would be picked up ASAP. This was my first exper... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Not Rude costumer service. On time and cares about your goods. I am happy with the whole experience of shipping my car from Texas to Colorado [ View ]
    Poster:RuthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Amerifreight got the job done, in transporting a car from Georgia to California. It took awhile to book, but they were upfront about this; the final cost was more than what was initially quoted, but they were upfront about this too, and it was my ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MansfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Suprisingly
    Review:Pick up and delivery were on time. Although pick up was days before the delivery, it was not a comfort to know that delivery can not be guaranteed. This is of course standard but I wish that since pick up was early, delivery should at least be guar... [ More ]
    Poster:RuelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review:I was very pleased with placing my order for a car transport. Very professional and sent contract right away. Gave me a 5-7 day window for pick up and came 1 day after my initial date. Delivered the car 2 days early(took 6 days). Car was in good cond... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin HubbardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: No hassles in an unusual situation
    Review:Very easy to set up arrangements even though our delivery window in DC was very narrow and required some creative solutions to hit. Communication was great and there were no "surprises". Will definitely use AmeriFreight again if we need t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Pete MatteiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free and a pleasure to deal with
    Review:I just received my car that was shipped from Southern California t New York City and let me tell you it could not have gone any smoother. I received an email from Jessica the same day after I booked the order stating to call her regarding a pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:Corey AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Review:Graham was knowledgeable and I could tell that he worked very hard to get a Carrier. I know that Asheville NC is not a popular destination for Carriers but he puns one and we are happy because our vehicles go here about 3 hours after we arrived. GREA... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven BlanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: On time and On budget: thanks Jessica
    Review:I had to ship my car from Vermont to Washington state and knew very little about shipping a car. When I first went online to search for shipping, I filled out a few companies order sheets to compare quotes. As soon as I did the companies were on me ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Nichols
    Date:5/8/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: NEWARK NJ to SF, CA
    Review:Good service but had to drive the car to a walmart for pick up because the carrier could not go to the meeting point in the city. [ View ]
    Poster:Mikael CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 2:20:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74