View 150,598 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,599th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: New Mexico to North Carolina
    Review:Amerifreight was up front and honest about the pickup location of the vehicle being "off the beaten path," and that it would likely cost a little more to get the vehicle shipped in a timely manner. I appreciated the honesty and the advice ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful!
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful with all my questions and concerns. They were easy to communicate with and genuinely wanted to help me. I would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TraceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Required greater time and cost than planned
    Review:It may be something about Central Texas, but it took much longer to locate a carrier than originally suggested, several weeks in fact. It also required substantially greater cost than estimated (close to double) to attract someone to transport my 195... [ More ]
    Response:all Jessica 678-608- 0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Glen C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:I recently shipped a vehicle cross country using AmeriFreight and I'm very happy that I chose them as my agent. Other agents that I contacted seemed to be in a hurry to close the deal and they were sometimes condescending, seemingly impatient when I... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Paul HuffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Love the customer service and communication
    Review:I was very afraid to ship my truck it's a limited edition ford f-150 SVT Lightning. The customer serves is amazing and the company called my with very accurate pickup and deliver times/dates. My truck even came early! I will use this company again an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608- 0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua torresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time We used Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time we used Amerifreight to transport one of our kid's cars. We didn't look anywhere else this time as we were so pleased with our first experience with them. Our contact there was Jorge and he was very responsive and got both o... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jane Doumit This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service and honesty about the process, charges and coverages. Shipment was picked up on time and delivered early (almost too early but the transport company made an adjustment to deliver to alternate location) [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:DANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service, Regular Updates, Great Rates
    Review:I was purchasing a car from an out of state dealership because that dealer had the specific vehicle with the options that I wanted. I first got a quick no obligation quote from AmeriFreight. I spoke to Jorge at least once or twice prior to finalizing... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard TrinhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight has amazing customer service. Our customer rep called me and kept me up to date often. The company that took the bid was just slightly off on their pickup time, but Jorge made sure the car would be picked up ASAP. This was my first exper... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Not Rude costumer service. On time and cares about your goods. I am happy with the whole experience of shipping my car from Texas to Colorado [ View ]
    Poster:RuthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Amerifreight got the job done, in transporting a car from Georgia to California. It took awhile to book, but they were upfront about this; the final cost was more than what was initially quoted, but they were upfront about this too, and it was my ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MansfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Suprisingly
    Review:Pick up and delivery were on time. Although pick up was days before the delivery, it was not a comfort to know that delivery can not be guaranteed. This is of course standard but I wish that since pick up was early, delivery should at least be guar... [ More ]
    Poster:RuelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review:I was very pleased with placing my order for a car transport. Very professional and sent contract right away. Gave me a 5-7 day window for pick up and came 1 day after my initial date. Delivered the car 2 days early(took 6 days). Car was in good cond... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin HubbardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: No hassles in an unusual situation
    Review:Very easy to set up arrangements even though our delivery window in DC was very narrow and required some creative solutions to hit. Communication was great and there were no "surprises". Will definitely use AmeriFreight again if we need t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Pete MatteiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free and a pleasure to deal with
    Review:I just received my car that was shipped from Southern California t New York City and let me tell you it could not have gone any smoother. I received an email from Jessica the same day after I booked the order stating to call her regarding a pick u... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Corey AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Review:Graham was knowledgeable and I could tell that he worked very hard to get a Carrier. I know that Asheville NC is not a popular destination for Carriers but he puns one and we are happy because our vehicles go here about 3 hours after we arrived. GREA... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven BlanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: On time and On budget: thanks Jessica
    Review:I had to ship my car from Vermont to Washington state and knew very little about shipping a car. When I first went online to search for shipping, I filled out a few companies order sheets to compare quotes. As soon as I did the companies were on me ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Nichols
    Date:5/8/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: NEWARK NJ to SF, CA
    Review:Good service but had to drive the car to a walmart for pick up because the carrier could not go to the meeting point in the city. [ View ]
    Poster:Mikael CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:If you pay enough, you can get your car picked up right away and delivered right away. If you want to wait to get the best deal, it's painfully slow. My experience is that you'll pay more than the quote because I didn't want to play around with low b... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Review:I wanted to say that from beginning to end Jessica was always available to answer my questions. She was good at offering advice on different scenarios. The carrier was quick and careful with the vehicles. He was scheduled to take 5 days but only need... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, on-time delivery.
    Review:We needed a Chevy truck picked up in California and delivered to us in Georgia for a SEMA project. We received a fair quote from Dustin at Amerifreight , he hooked us up with a carrier that was based not too far from us. We had a seven-day pickup wi... [ More ]
    Poster:W HendrixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Communication the key to any good relationship
    Review:As this was my first experience in shipping a car, I had done some research and read reviews on many companies. Amerifreight most consistently had good ratings and was on every list of car shipping brokers. However, my experience with the company was... [ More ]
    Poster:Dih-Dih HuangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasant drivers!
    Review:We've had really good luck with Amerifreight and getting our purchased vehicles moving. I had to resend a purchase contract (due to my bad, not theirs) and Dustin was able to get that processed right away. Vehicle arrived today and driver was very p... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina MarionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Another good experience
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFreight and once again I was not disappointed with the service provided. When I called Graham to set up my appointment to ship my truck from North Carolina to Arizona, I received a quote the same day. He was very hel... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: Top rated discount car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:John GreenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2014 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Efficient Company. Strongly Recommend Amerifreight
    Review:In multiple phone calls, Jessica explained to me the bidding process of auto shipping industry. This explanation prepared me for any additional fees associated with the initial quote. So I knew I was not charged randomly. She is also very efficient i... [ More ]
    Poster:Derrick HanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: From Phoenix, Arizona all the way to Tacoma
    Review:Shipped a Dodge Ram 1500, long bed from Arizona to Tacoma. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Jessica from AmeriFrieght helped me get it done. Jessica was helpful, knowledgeable, and was prompt to return my phone calls. The truck arrived s... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:I'm so very grateful for the amazing service offered by Jessica and everyone at Amerifreight. They were very helpful in finding me a very nice and experienced driver for my car. The driver was excellent and very good at being in touch as well. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I was shipping my car from California to Florida. I was in contact with Dustin and George. It seemed as though the line of communication was better before my car was actually shipped. The carrier had mechanical issues for several days, and Amerifreig... [ More ]
    Poster:Alessandra This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent cross country transport
    Review:Quick and easy! Jessica answered all my questions and was alwAys quick to respond to emails and calls. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I don't have any complaint about the services provided by AmeriFreight. The carrier has picked up and delivered the car as promised. I wish the car can be delivered at my house to save me a trip to the HOMEDEPOT which is about 2 miles away, but it's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald PhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very Helpful and Prompt
    Review:I was unsure of which company to help me ship my car (like everyone else) and so I searched the top companies and looked at the reviews of each of them. This company is BBB accredited and had overall great reviews so I decided to use them. I called a... [ More ]
    Poster:RebeccaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: The Chicken or the Egg???
    Review:Let me start by saying that there were some hiccups during the delivery process, but overall I am supremely impressed with the level of courtesy and professionalism I experienced with this company. I needed my car to be transported from NY to CA for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Akbar
    Date:5/6/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great reliable service
    Review:I had my car shipped from Texas to California. Even though the price I paid was a little bit higher than what I expected, the whole process has been handled very smoothly and professionally. The car was picked up on the scheduled date and I had all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xavier D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: From Florida to Texas in 4 Days
    Review:Justin made the entire transaction run very smooth on his end, from the initial quote to finding a driver to pick up the vehicle. The only issue I had was with the driver and their delivery communications, which was beyond Justin's control. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben SonnierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous experience
    Review:Bought a car for my daughter in Ohio and need it transported to Florida. I never had to do this before, so I was more than a little bit apprehensive about getting the car moved. I spent several hours researching auto transport companies and was won... [ More ]
    Response:Contact Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) Reviews such as this are always helpful for us to know we are on the right track in serving our customers above expectation. One small note on the comments from our customer is that we do not compensate for only positive reviews. Discounts are given irrespective of the type of review. When looking through the history of our reviews one can easily see that even less favorable reviews received a discount. We offer incentives on reviews because we need to know how well we performed in our efforts to offer stellar service to our customers. As a note of interest. MOST other companies also offer incentives but often coerce customers only to leave positive reviews and also not to indicate they are receiving a reward or possible reward if they levee only good reviews. This tactic is deplorable. We are transparent and honest in ALL we do. [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
    Review:This company has exceeded my expectations. Last year when my husband left for his deployment I had arranged for a car transport from California to Illinois with a terrible company. The company showed up 3 days late and 12 hours before my flight. When... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosa Russo This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight IS the Right Company to Choose!
    Review:We spent much time researching auto transport companies to choose the right one to transport our car across country from Massachusetts to Colorado. The right company would be well reviewed, reasonably priced, and be focused on customer service. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Donicio T. Duran
    Date:5/5/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER AGAIN. (Updated)
    Review:I am annoyed to even have to write this review. Basically, I am active duty military, on my way out to a one year deployment and I was in need of car shipping services. I confirmed my order on January 20 with Jessica, for my first available date for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita
    Date:5/5/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Civic
    Review:My car was delivered in good condition from VA to TX. There were few items in the car which was also delivered in good condition. The driver who picked up and delivered the vehicle was friendly too. The shipment was done at a reasonable price for doo... [ More ]
    Poster:S MathewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CAR SHIPPING COMPANY
    Review:I GOT OUT OF THE MILITARY AND MY CAR HAD TO BE SHIPPED ASAP. GRAHAM HELPED ME OUT AND I WAS ABLE TO SHIP MY CAR IN LOS ANGELES AREA THE NEXT DAY. THE DEPOSIT WAS 250DOLLARS AND HE EVEN GAVE ME MILITARY DISCOUNT. 8 DAYS LATER, I PICKED UP MY CAR IN BR... [ More ]
    Poster:ABE
    Date:5/5/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The only way to ship!
    Review:A thoroughly wonderful service. I originally went through the Better Business Bureau to find a shipping company and Amerifreight was the one I found. I went to their website and was relieved to find it easy to navigate and understand. I entered my in... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshuaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE! LOOK NO FURTHER!!
    Review:I have never had to transport a car before and was extremely nervous about finding a reputable company. Well, now that the car has arrived I have to say that the process couldn't have gone any better than it did. Dustin was so patient with me in de... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:5/5/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Could not ask for more!!
    Review:I contacted George for a quote for my car transport from Vegas to Durham, NC and I was needing early transport. His explanation was quite open and professional. He called me after one hour and told that my car could be received the same evening! The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suman ShresthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service!!
    Review:Amerifreight was amazing from start to finish! After researching many car shipping companies, amerifreight caught my eye because of its amazing reviews and BBB rating, and I now know why. As soon as I spoke with a representative, Dustin, he gave me a... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Report Card Review
    Review:This was no easy task pick'n a Company out. Fear & Loathing the more you looked. My first Company of choice could not get the car picked in a timely period. Over 6 weeks wasted of my time. So, after many strong heartbeat's I again jumped into the... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Good Service
    Review:I initially thought Amerifreight transports vehicles but did not know that they negotiate with different carries to get the vehicles shipped. I was given complete info on the amount, the way car would be shipped and all the details wrt pickup and del... [ More ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:5/4/2014 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Professional conduct
    Review:Jessica was very professional and helpful with securing a driver. The driver went to great lengths to protect the car during unloading and helped me load in Boise which was not required on his part. I would recommend AmeriFreight and use them again t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast and Easy
    Review:The original quote changed quite a bit, but my car is very out of the ordinary. Cadi Hearse. Pick up was right on time, delivery was impossibly fast ( honestly, I dont know how this guy delivered it so fast, i couldn't have drove it there faster 100... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan McGeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Email communication was prompt and timely. Jessica was very helpful in coordinating transfer. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:KaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Dustin at AmeriFreight provided excellent service, making the process simple and painless. Communication in written and verbal form was clear and readily provided. There were no surprise costs or issues during the process. The company that did the ac... [ More ]
    Poster:John DalyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 2:09:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74