View 144,409 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,410th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2040 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Auto
    Review:This was my first time ever getting a vehicle transported I was very nervous I purchase a car for my son in California and had it shipped to Norfolk Virginia. I can say Jessica Ferris was very helpful she found someone to ship my vehicle very fast sp... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Leetrice Ryan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Clutch Player!!!!
    Review:AmeriFreight is definitely worth the money!!! I needed a quick vehicle pick up during the holiday season as I was moving across the country, and Jessica Ferris (my agent) was able to find me a carrier in a very short period of time. I was very impres... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight and Jorge
    Review:Jorge with Amerifreight helped me transport my Land Cruiser from Ct to Mt. Jorge arranged a carrier for me despite the fact that it was the holiday season and the weather was terrible across most of the country. thank you Jorge and Amerifreight for ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Doddy
    Date:1/10/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:this was an effortless transport of my car.No hassles or worries.the car was delivered earlier than I had expected. The driver was nice and well prepared.I would gladly use this company again. No problems and no comclaints I was very satisfied [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:steve c.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Was afraid... Not anymore!
    Review:We had never done this before and chose AmeriFreight based on their reviews. Jorge Cruz quoted $595 from Atlanta to Fort Worth. When the paperwork came it offered the option of paying up to $200 more to get a quicker load without a call back to conf... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon and NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Would highly recommend.
    Review:This was the first time that I needed to transport a vehicle. After researching possible brokers on the internet, I came across AmeriFreight. Their reviews were good and I contacted Graham to set up the transport. Graham was very knowledgeable and... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert VranaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgable to a first-timer
    Review:I had to ship my vehicle from CA to MA, and had a specific window in which the car could be picked up. Amerifreight worked with me to choose an appropriately offered rate that could offer the 3-day window I needed, and actually found a carrier for m... [ More ]
    Poster:SDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR EXPERIENCE
    Review:AFTER MUCH SEARCHING AND TOO MANY QUOTES AND EMAILS, I SELECTED AMERIFREIGHT BASED ON THEIR MANY GREAT REVIEWS AND VERY FEW NEGATIVE REVIEWS. MOST BAD REVIEWERS REALLY NEED TO LEARN HOW THIS SERVICE FUNCTIONS. MY LEARNED EXPERIENCE IS THAT BROKE... [ More ]
    Poster:DOYT HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Actual experience of shipping car by Amerifreight
    Review:I shipped my car from Cal to PA. I have to say the carrier's attitude is really shitty. But most importantly, the shipping speed is as fast as they promised. I havent checked my car's condition by myself yet because my friend helped me pick up the c... [ More ]
    Poster:HungTaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:My car was shipped from Denver to Boston with no problems. It was picked up and delivered on time, and there was no damage and nothing missing from the vehicle. The driver was courteous and called me when he arrived in Denver. Overall, I was very sat... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:1/8/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Customer Service!
    Review:The ease of the shipping process was great. Although it took awhile for a carrier to open (holiday season), once it did, everything was taken care of promptly. The carrier that AmeriFreight chose was very nice and easy to deal with and customer servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles HannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast Service
    Review:I got my car swiftly, a lot faster than I expected. My order was also processed swiftly. First I was worried around Christmas no one would pick up my car or would but with a high additional charge. But they found a carrier with only a minimal incr... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:1/8/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:This is now the third time I have used AmeriFeight. This time it was over the holiday season and they were still able get the job done with promptness. Total satisfaction with this company is a understatement. If needed I will not hesitate to use the... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman Feldner
    Date:1/8/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Was GREAT!
    Review:Jorge Cruz was my AmeriFreight contact from beginning to end, and he did a truly excellent job with everything. He stuck to the original price quote, kept me fully informed along the way, promptly answered the questions I posed, and most-importantly... [ More ]
    Poster:John CaldwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: experience matched expectations
    Review:I was referred to Amerifreight by a friend who had used them previously. They had a satisfactory experience and I called to find out what services Amerifreight had to offer. Graham was pleasant on the phone and made sure to send me an email contain... [ More ]
    Poster:M SnodgrassThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: Fast cross country delivery
    Review:The person I dealt with initially was hard to get a hold of and being around Christmas time no one was picking up my car. As soon as I got switched over to Jessica a driver was found the very next day and 2 days later my car was picked up and on its ... [ More ]
    Poster:Noel GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: I am using AmeriFreight next time
    Review:They gave me the best price and were honest - no surprises, hidden costs etc., I needed my cars (i had 2 cars to be shipped) to be delivered exactly after 8 days of pick-up. They worked really hard and came back with the carriers that would accommoda... [ More ]
    Poster:vinodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Feedback!
    Review:Bob was extremely helpful and courteous throughout the entire process. I greatly appreciate his honesty with the rate as well as following up in short fashion on any issues we had. I would highly recommend using Amerifreight and having Bob as your cu... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:The transport company was at times difficult to contact.Voice mail was full,no messages could be left. Perhaps due to some weather issues the delivery took longer than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Hired and cancelled
    Review:I hired this broker to find a carrier but it was posted at $350 to the carrier which would not even get a bicycle transported let alone a truck. I had to pay an upfront deposit of $250.00 for the transaction to even begin. When I found out the post... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:1/6/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery Was Fine
    Review:Amerifreight contracted out to another delivery company. Driver was flexible on pickup and delivery time and location. However he didn't speak english well and it was very hard to talk with the driver. My car arrived just fine in very short time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Informative review-just the facts, no embellishment or hyperbole
    Review:I began researching ways to ship my Toyota Prius from Georgia to California December 9, 2013. I consulted family and friends who have had their vehicles shipped and requested quotes from UPS ($1229) and Ship A Car Direct ($995) as well as AmeriFreigh... [ More ]
    Poster:NgocThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Moving a car is STRESSFUL
    Review:After extensive searching for a company to move my car across the country, I settled in on AmeriFreight - primarily based on the positive reviews posted about this company. Although the process is very stressful (moving a car and my son across the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted TaccardiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: moved son's vehicle across country
    Review:Our overall experience was a success - the vehicle was delivered without incident to my son in the LA area. This was my first experience moving a car cross country so I was learning as we went. On the front end, the process of agreeing to a price w... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review: My AmeriFreight contact person Graham was very professional when working with me. I shipped my cars from New Jersey to Texas. The pick-up and delivery jobs are both on time. Overall I think AMERIFREIGHT provided me an excellent service. I recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:FEI This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFriggin' Great
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a vehicle and it was a very positive experience. My contact, Jessica Ferris, was helpful. Any pertinent shipping information was dispatched to me in a timely manner, and they were very accomdating in terms of my... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I contacted them to get a quote and they came back with one that was hard to fill. In their defense the location was a bit out of the way and they warned me it might take time to fill so I agreed to up the price. Overall the service was decent to... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding customer service and reliable partner
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car for the first time and had a short window to do so. Amerifreight jumped on my request immediately and found a reliable, honest transport company to relocate my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard FortierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: I was surprised! Not what I was expecting.
    Review:This is the third time I ship my car cross-country. My last two times, using other companies, the experience was disappointing to say the least. So I was ready for a rough time this third attempt... but I was surprised... When I contacted AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert G.
    Date:1/2/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Move of Car
    Review:We moved from Maryland to California. My car was in good shaper when it arrived, and the driver was courteous and helpful. They did a good job, and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Vince StameuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car pickup
    Review:My husband and I were so impressed with how smoothly and professionally our car transport went. We chose Amerifreight because of the reviews and we were not disappointed. We would definitely use them again . [ View ]
    Poster:HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Review for AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Graham provided great results in a short period. I was in a bind with little turnaround time and the holidays and he took the time needed to help. Excellent company and customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:KimPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2013 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service, Quick Service
    Review:This was the first time i was shipping my car. I was really confused as there were too many options available on the internet. I picked them because of a recommendation from a friend and choosing them proved to be a good decision. Their represen... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaibhav SrivastavaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2013 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 1979 Ford F150
    Review:AmeriFreight took the worry out of my move by explaining to me how the entire shipment process worked. Additionally, when I was unable to be there by the time the vehicle was to be delivered they arranged storage at an extremely low price which allow... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Experience
    Review:Our jeep was picked up about 4 days after the first available date but arrived to the destination before I thought. Overall was a quick and easy process. [ View ]
    Poster:TrentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent personal service
    Review:AmeriFreight's agent, Graham, was a pleasure to deal with. He discussed all options with me and paid attention to my particular needs. The trucking company he obtained, INJ Inc. arranged convenient pick-up and delivery. Communication was ideal. Amaz... [ More ]
    Poster:stan lichtmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars Transported
    Review:This shipment may have been complicated by the fact that I added an additional car to the shipment after first contracting with the company for a single car shipment. I have no issues with AmeriFreight as they did their job of finding me a shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Amerifreight and Jessica were very helpful. this was the first time I have had a car transported. Jessica answered all my questions and explained the ins and outs of the having my car transported. she kept me updated as to pick up and delivery. t... [ More ]
    Poster:bill galvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2013 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Needed more detail up front
    Review:Was quoted an original transport price of $710 but the only bid received by a truck driver to transport my tiny Yaris was over $1000. I would have liked to have that knowledge up front. The estimated quote that I first received was more than 25 perce... [ More ]
    Response:We do apologize to our customer for not being able to ship his vehicle at the original quoted price. It is, however, important that we elaborate more on how we do business and try our best to serve our customers. AmeriFreight always try to negotiate the best possible rate for any shipment, depending on a customer's needs. This customer chose our economy saver rate. We explicitly explain to our customers that they must have time and patience if they want to ship at the economy saver rate. Those who have a more flexible schedule benefit greatly from this rate, but customers with time restrictions are always urged to select a more premium rate in order to give a more accurate price quote. [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne BriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:this company was prompt, easy to deal with. they answered all my questions in a timely manner. when i was ready to ship, my car was loaded within 4 hours! pretty impressive [ View ]
    Poster:morgan
    Date:12/29/2013 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Making It Work
    Review:I'd like to thank Graham Turner for working to help get my car shipped back home. We kept running into the issue of the carriers wanting to deliver my vehicle early, but I would not be there to sign. Graham stepped in to sign as well as held my ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Review:GREAT SERVICE, EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION! This was my first time hiring a broker in order to ship a car. I had an excellent experience with Graham who was very responsive and upfront throughout the whole process. Graham was able to locate a carrier wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Process
    Review:I selected this freight company because of their BBB rating as well as the seller's feedback on the company. The seller subscribes to a freight rating database. Overall the experience was above average. However, the two issues that I had were the ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Reviewed Every Company for three months before picking "AMERIFREIGHT"
    Review:Too many bad story's about vehicles transport companies having issues. After three months of research it was a no brainer to pick AMERIFREIGHT. if you want your car transported professionally, then do like I did and choose AMERIFREIGHT. The first ... [ More ]
    Poster:William Hart
    Date:12/27/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Review:The process went very well, Jessica and my truck driver were very responsive. It came on time, the driver was easy to reach, and was in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Burns McKinney
    Date:12/27/2013 10:55:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was on time! Delivered my car in the correct amount of time. Definitely recommend using this service! Driver communicated well and was very helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:Sara gluskerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2013 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This was fast,economical, no hassle, excellent service door to door. I had a great experience and highly recommend anyone to not hesitate to use this company! If I ever need to do this again , I will definitely use this company again. I w as shopping... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr.CB
    Date:12/26/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Interesting experience
    Review:I felt like I always needed to call amerifreight. They didn't communicate very well. The driver was worse. He never ever called me and every time I called him he said he would "be there in about three hours" which became a running joke.... [ More ]
    Response:We sincerely apologize to this customer for the difficulties caused by the carrier. We also apologize for any lack of communication on our part. At Amerifreight, we make communication with customers a top priority, and we feel that it truly sets us aside from others in the industry. Our freight agents are always very busy serving customers and will respond as soon as they have news on a shipment. We never deem any order less important than another. We do value every single comment our customers make and will learn from this incident to ensure that future customer experiences are the best they can be. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex campbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Review:I had a good experience working with Graham. The Amerifreight company process as far as sending a car is a little confusing at first. Graham did a old job at explaining what each document was and helping me understand what the best route for me was. [ View ]
    Poster:JadeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Open communication
    Review:We are very pleased with AmeriFrieght and the service they provided. From the moment I made inquiries on the phone and online chat with Jessica who was friendly and knowledgable - she provided me with the comfort I needed to transport my car across ... [ More ]
    Poster:TannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2013 7:55:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69