View 150,839 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,840th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2138 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.44% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Transporting my Sons car from Virginia to California
    Review:After attempting to deal with 2 other companies we chose Amerifreight based on their rating by the Better Business Bureau. They were very helpful and considerate. My son is in the military and we needed to ship one of his cars from Virginia to Califo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Keith KernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Overall no issues
    Review:I was quoted $900 to ship from Florida to NYC. At that price I had a tough time getting a truck dispatched. It was only after I offered to increase my payment to $1495 was when a truck was dispatched. So I believe this is all part of their plan. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen LuppinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great service with honest and friendly people!
    Review:I spent a great deal of time researching several auto shipment companies online, and had so much trouble establishing contact with them and getting quotes. From the first time I got in contact with Graham at Amerifreight, I knew that they were the co... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Review:There was a delay in finding a carrier but Jessica was able to get me a carrier within one day after a rate change and my vehicle got Washington 5 days earlier. Jessica was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and conc... [ More ]
    Poster:KowsilliyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping - Recommend
    Review:I needed to ship my Honda Fit across country. Based on the reviews AmeriFreight seemed like the best company. The company is a broker, so they connect you with trusted drivers. We were given an initial quote and estimated timeframe for pick-up and d... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Reda Slaoui
    Date:5/20/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Newbie Not Fully Informed
    Review:I felt there was a lot more information that could have been communicated to me upfront especially since I made it known I had never used this type of service before and needed everything explained to me. I know what to do/not do next time if I ever... [ More ]
    Poster:TrudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment went well
    Review:Althouhg it took some time to find a carrier, my car was picked-up and delivered on time, three days in transit cross country. Communication was very good, so I would use this service again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:markThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: second time is the charm
    Review:Amerifreight was chosen for the first auto transport from Georgia to California based solely on the website ratings for the company. The second time that I needed to transport this vehicle again, it was a no-brainer to use the same company. All I d... [ More ]
    Poster:east to west coastThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Review:My only complaint is the lack of communication from the transporter himself. My car showed up the day he said it would so I can't complain about that. [ View ]
    Poster:Alvin HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient and timely
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job organizing the move of my car. Everything was executed on time and in an efficient manner. Definitely would use them again for car transport. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us:top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: only 7 days from VA - CA
    Review:Jessica made the shipment of my car too easy. The process was just as said, she called when a truck was available and let me know a driver will contact me the day before pick up and also an hour prior to the actual pick up. My car arrived in just 7... [ More ]
    Response: Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: only 7 days from VA - CA
    Date:5/19/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: First and best experience ever!!! Highly recommended
    Review:I did a lot of research prior to choosing this company and this business seemed the most reliable and most cost-effective. The quote provided online was very accurate and Jessica was very accommodating with my scheduling. I transported a single v... [ More ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 4:54:00 AM
    Subject: Took care of our car
    Review:I would not hesitate to use this service again because they did exactly what we paid for - arranged for a safe transport of our car from one state to another. We were informed of costs and contract terms up front and given an opportunity to proceed... [ More ]
    Poster:CathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: WESTWARD BOUND
    Review:I googled all the transport agencies and it was a nightmare trying to find a company that did not have bad ratings of some sort. I finally found good reviews for Amerifreight and specifically "Jessica". I was a little paranoid after reading... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Amerifreight made moving my car from Boston to San Francisco a very smooth and easy process. The driver was courteous, on time, and very accommodating when I was a bit late in picking up my car. All around a very good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2014 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: I was extremely apprehensive but Thank God everything went great
    Review:So all of these transport companies have some sort of bad review so it's like picking the lesser of the hundreds of evils. I researched this website but couldn't trust the reviews because of incentive reviews but I can sure trust yelp and left a revi... [ More ]
    Poster:NoorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: They were very honest and prompt
    Review:I had a very tough choosing a carrier because almost everyone who contacted me were having very negative reviews on yelp. Amerifreight came in one website as one of the top 5 most reliable companies for shipping. Jorge was the one who took the call.... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:HARIHARAN SIVAN
    Date:5/17/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Happy
    Review:Communication was great. Everyone was very accessible. Both drivers were very nice, and honest. No issues with pick up or drop off. Car was in perfect condition upon delivery. I would use these guys again . Thank you ! [ View ]
    Poster:J RodmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great job from beginning to end.
    Review:Jorge did a great job of walking me through the whole process. He was prompt and was available for answers and questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my new car
    Review:This was my first experience in transporting a car. One phone call put me in touch with Jorge. He was professional and exceptionally easy to work with. I called the week before I wanted the car picked up. He arranged a perfect time and date within an... [ More ]
    Poster:Gene WardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Texas to Florida - Amerifreight
    Review:This was the first time i transported my car and after reading horror stories about some other companies online, I decided to go with Amerifreight which consistently received good reviews. My contact agent at Amerifreight was Dustin Hines who was ext... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:VJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service!
    Review:i am a repeat customer and had good experiences with this company. Jorge was very helpful and follows up to make sure things go smooth as possible. [ View ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Experience was so positive I would ride in the carrier myself
    Review:This is my second time shipping my daughter's car across country using Amerifreight. Both experiences were excellent and the service is above-par. Jorge was in contact with me the whole time. I am very pleased with the service and can highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn
    Date:5/16/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Finally found someone Honest
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and I learned a lot. There are many potential pitfalls, and Jorge steered us clear of them, and was honest about the process, and what I should expect. He worked with us to get a great price and to get pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:E Frantz
    Date:5/16/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review: I was very impressed with the communication between AmeriFreight and myself. My emails and phone calls received quick responses as I was on a strict time line and needed feedback constantly. Once a carrier was found I also received a call from th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Super Helpful
    Review:Graham was very helpful and accommodating in shipping my car quickly and on a tight schedule. Even when some miscommunication with the carrier happened, the problem was quickly resolved. With his help, I was able to get my car to California without a... [ More ]
    Poster:Remi SunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 5:14:00 AM
    Subject: From Tennessee To Florida
    Review:Excellent customer service from start to finish. I was informed at every step of the process. I was very satisfied and would not hesitate to use this service again and will recommend to others for sure. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Terry HenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:overall amerifrieght was a good company to get a carrier to pick up my car and get it delivered in a timely manner, i would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:philip durandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:AmeriFreight provided professional and courteous service regarding the auto transport quote. Reminders were timely. They also provided access to links related to transport reviews and rankings. The only negative was the point of delivery of our car a... [ More ]
    Poster:JorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: About what I expected.
    Review:You need to get a car from one place to another. You can't drive it yourself. What else are you going to do? Yep, it's a little expensive, but this service gets the job done and you don't have to deal with the hassle. Amerifreight is actually a b... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied experience !!!!
    Review:This was a awesome experience !!! Our last car shipping with another broker was a joke. Our suburban was still sitting on our driveway after 3 months ! So we saw the reviews of amerifrieght and decided to give them a try. At first, the company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Amerifreight was chosen because I saw good reviews and it was very difficult with the huge amount of brokers touting for business. However, we chose Amerifreight and despite the slightly misleading prices I went with them and asked for a price ($1000... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless Execution, Top-Tier Service - AmeriFreight Delivers and Jessica Shines!
    Review:In the past five years, I’ve had cars shipped from the East Coast to the West Coast, and from the Pacific Northwest to Southern California. I never had a very bad experience but a few times there were inconvenient delays without good reason, so... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered
    Review:This is my first time using a broker to help deliver a car. I am glad my car was delivered without any complication and on time. Price was above the quote but was still reasonable. I wish company had prepare me with more info on time/price instead of... [ More ]
    Poster:bettyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:The entire process exceeded expectations. You can definitely tell that customer service was the focus of this company. Jorge kept me well informed the entire time. He called me with an offer that I turned down and he continued to to work the deal ... [ More ]
    Poster:Felicia HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Faster and Cheaper
    Review:I was a little apprehensive using a broker rather than directly contracting with a company to ship my car, especially because my move was time critical (as I am in the military). Additionally, I'm a 'car guy' so I really like my car and wanted to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: I want to send a big thank you to David Littles and the crew from AmeriFrieght
    Review:The team at Amerifrieght did what a couple of other companies failed to do. David Littles was kind as well as courteous and displayed excellent customer service skills. He made me feel as if he was doing a favor for an old friend , a carrier was ass... [ More ]
    Poster:R. MorellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thank Goodness for Competence
    Review:After a frustrating encounter with a completely incompetent rival company that starts with an "R," it was a relief to be in the hands of Jorge at Amerifreight. Although it took 6 days to get the car onto a truck and on its way across the co... [ More ]
    Poster:GinnyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Straightforward, No Gimmicks
    Review:Amerifreight was easy to work with and honest. Like most other companies, they do offer incentive for this review, but I think that is just the fact of doing this type of business. It certainly is difficult to pick an auto transporter. You read a f... [ More ]
    Poster:AllysaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Straightforward, No Gimmicks
    Date:5/14/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was my second experience hiring a broker to transport one of my vehicles. After searching Google for a few days I settled on Amerifreight for their quick response to my quote request, price, and positive reviews. Jessica was my contact person... [ More ]
    Poster:gsoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:It was a first time ever for me to use car shipper. I needed to ship my car from Garden Grove, Calif. to Boston. I had a little knowledge about the "Car Shipping" company. After a some research in google, I selected two companies and c... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: No rental car needed!
    Review:I moved from Los Angeles to Orlando. I lived in downtown Los Angeles so I thought picking up would be a problem, however the carrier brought a small trailer to pick my car up without any problems. They picked my car up on a Tuesday on time. I landed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pay a little more - You'll be glad you did.
    Review:A quick delivery was important to me so I paid a little higher rate, hoping for faster, better service. I am so glad I did. My car was picked up the next day by a top-rated carrier and delivered two days ahead of schedule. The carrier was very accomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Transport
    Review:Jessica was very helpful in finding a carrier for my vehicle. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time. My truck was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicolas MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Quick selection of truck and straightforward communication
    Review:Once I decided to move forward with AmeriFreight, they pretty quickly found a truck. I felt they were honest with me about the challenges of the process and some of the risks. The industry as a whole is a little scary as the truckers are separate f... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful car transport experience
    Review:AmeriFreight exceeded our expectations in every way. Our car was picked up exactly when promised. The driver was extremely polite and responsible and navigated what is an awkward pick up spot on our busy road. We were delighted when our vehicle arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Review:After several attempts to have my car transported from Florida to Michigan by other companies that were untrustworthy, I finally talked to David who was very professional and promise to do everything to have my car transport within 2 day and my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:alieu jallow
    Date:5/14/2014 2:33:00 AM
    Poster:alieu jallow
    Date:5/14/2014 2:19:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74