View 179,078 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,079th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1328 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.07% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Seattle, WA to Clermont, FL - BMW delivery - Excellent Service!
    Review:I am very pleased that I used AmeriFreight. Graham was professional, honest and told me exactly what to expect. My car was picked up and delivered as promised. The total cost did include the additional insurance. I felt that the value and peace o... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon J Smith
    Date:5/24/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience working with Amerifreight, particularly with Ali Miller. My car was picked up well within the 15 day window of time. My only complaint would be with the actual transporter (Transport Services Inc.), not Amerifreight. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:5/22/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Suprisingly Easy and On Time
    Review:I was nervous to ship my car out to California because I have heard so many terrible stories about cars not showing up for weeks. I was starting a new job out in California so I only have about a two day window of when the car could be picked up in P... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:5/22/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight a first class operation
    Review:Lecia was super friendly and courteous as was the transport driver. I would use this service again for shipping vehicles!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/22/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Car transpot by Amerifreight
    Review:Josh was very helpful. Gave me an honest and complete explanation of the process and facilitated a seamless transport. Price was on the lower side of many quotes received. I was kept informed all along the way. I would definitely use this company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:David Spiegelman
    Date:5/21/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service.
    Review:Everything was handled, I had nothing to worry about. I got updates, and was kept in the loop. I have a busy schedule and was pleased that Lecia had this handled from start to finish. I will be calling Lecia again at Amerifreight when I get my nex... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Bohanan
    Date:5/21/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport
    Review:I had to move my relatively new BMW M4 from Northern VA to Seattle WA. I was pretty stressed about the process with the numerous different companies that you can find online, many without a BBB rating or a poor BBB rating. After hours of researchin... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:5/21/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from California to New Jersey
    Review:I would 100% use this company again! My experience was smooth and easy, my representative was very helpful especially considering we organized everything at the last minute. The driver was curtious and took great care of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:5/21/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Just the right company for your shipping needs!
    Review:I started off completely clueless on how this process worked and I was matched up with Ali Miller. Ali took a step back and before even allowing me to book anything she went over the entire process step by step. She made sure I actually understood ... [ More ]
    Poster:ACasteel
    Date:5/21/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:We transported my 2014 Camry from Washington to Georgia. Lecia was able to find a carrier within hours. The main issue was that my address was listed in Seattle and not Bellevue. The carrier went to Seattle first, and then had to go to Bellevue wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:5/20/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience
    Review:smooth experience through whole process. On time delivery, great communication and follow-up from the account representative. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:5/19/2015 3:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car cross country
    Review:AmeriFreight's broker Lecia checked to make sure my car had been picked up and provided me with the information I needed to contact the driver. The driver communicated with the person receiving the car, letting her know the time he would be arriving.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvia Bowers
    Date:5/19/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Review:I have never shipped a car before but needed to have my car shipped to California. I was unsure of the process, so when I called to ask questions, Graham was great at walking me through the process and telling me how everything worked. He was there... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:5/19/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I had recently purchased a vehicle from Florida and never having shipped a car I researched many different companies, after reading several poor reviews I found AmeriFreight, the customer service was excellent and Ali made the process very easy. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/19/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING service
    Review:Ali Miller was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She made what I thought was going to be a complicated process into an easy one. She found a driver by the next day and the car arrived 2 days after that. I highly recommend using this company and wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Nessa
    Date:5/19/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was a good company to go with
    Review:Amerifreight was a good company for shipping my vehicle. They were prompt, on time, and did their job well. My truck arrived in one piece and arrived when they said it would. The price changed slightly from that which was quoted, but that's likely... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:5/18/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation for Ali and Amerifreight
    Review:My car was picked up in Jacksonville, FL and delivered to San Diego, CA. I encountered no problems whatsoever! My contact Ali Miller, was lovely to deal with .... Always available for any questions that I had regarding the transport. Ali checked to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie Voulters
    Date:5/18/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with Amerifreight and the driver the they were able to procure. Lecia was knowledgeable and responsive. I would use them again if I had another vehicle to ship. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Michael
    Date:5/18/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car transport from TX to CA on open transport
    Review:I recently had a 1986 classic car transported from Dallas, TX to San Francisco, CA. It was the 2nd time that I used AmeriFreight with the asistance of their agent Ali Miller. As was the case the previous time in February, Ali was very helpful and pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Nielen Stander
    Date:5/18/2015 4:39:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Classic car from TX to CA
    Poster:Nielen Stander
    Date:5/18/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Ali was very knowledgeable, timely in her response, and very thorough in explaining her role and how the process worked. She responded to questions immediately, and was always available either by phone or email. She followed up consistently to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/18/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Process!
    Review:Ken Davis did an excellent job of understanding our requirements and since it was a time sensitive shipment, he promptly scheduled the transport. I would definitely use their service and recommend them to others. Thanks! Sid [ View ]
    Poster:Sid
    Date:5/16/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: LOW COST TRANSPORT TAKES TIME
    Review:When I first purchased my 2000 CNG E350 Ford van on E-Bay, I knew that the transport cost was going to be high because of the size of the vehicle and the distance transported. I have purchased and moved large vehicles before from the east coast to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/15/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Service
    Review:Wonderful service, would definitely use again. Transported two of our vehicles safely and quickly cross-county [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:5/15/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is the way to go
    Review:I wasn't too sure about when to make the booking to have my car shipped and I ended up waiting too long. Lecia at Amerifreight was a real lifesaver. She was able to find a transport company which would handle shipping my car across the country on sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:5/15/2015 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Happy to select the right shippingcar company
    Review:i want to gift my Toyota corrolla 2003 for my nephew ,he just come to USA from Vietnam.Ilook at many company to ship my car from Louisiana to Corbus Christy TX. Finally , I choose Amerifreight because they have alot of review from customer. The one c... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Dao
    Date:5/14/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:We shipped my daughter's car from Tuscaloosa Alabama to Portland, Oregon, which is not a common route. Graham did a great job working with me on setting the terms before posting the route, and working with a transporter to meet those terms. He also... [ More ]
    Poster:WKG
    Date:5/14/2015 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Okay Service, Deceptive Initial Quoting
    Review:The actual transport company (the truck service that actually moved the vehicle) was excellent and worth a five star review. The broker, AmeriFreight, did find the carrier in the time frame that I was seeking and level of communication was adequate b... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/14/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:From start of order, to delivery of my vehicle, AmeriFreight was with me 100%. They quickly found a carrier for me and the rest is history! I was very impressed with the carrier that arrived, and they kept me updated on my car's whole journey from MA... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:5/14/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was great, Good Guys Auto was okay
    Review:Josh at AmeriFreight was excellent. Professional, responsive, etc. He hooked me up with Good Guys Auto Transport as the carrier and was relatively quick pick up time. I did have some negative thoughts towards Good Guy Auto as the driver was dismis... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Staisfied
    Review:Service was excellent. Only issue is the rate was bit higher. I would have loved if the final rate would have been less by 150 USD. [ View ]
    Poster:Swapnil
    Date:5/13/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic cross country
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight was responsive, had great follow up, arranged a shipper faster than they originally estimated. The carrier didn't quite complete as promised (said they would deliver car in DC but then delivered it in VA; said they couldn't brin... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew gordon
    Date:5/13/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:The agent is patient, the the pickup date is on time. Also the delivery date is on time. The only problem is that the car cannot be delivered to my door and I have to pick it up. Car is quite dirty. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Wang
    Date:5/13/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Trasfer
    Review:Transfer completed as planned. My driver did a nice job of contacting me before arrival in departure city. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/13/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Never gave up!
    Review:Ali worked so hard to find a transport company that would pick up in remote Wisconsin. I was under a tight timeframe due to a job relocation and she made it happen! Thank you Ali! [ View ]
    Poster:Katherine B
    Date:5/13/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Graham was very helpful and the truck driver was very pleasant. The delivery came early and the vehicle was in good shape. 10/10 would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:William Cooper
    Date:5/13/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:They were very prompt on getting back to you with quotes from different drivers. Graham was very helpful in making this a fast process. I would definitely use amerifrieght again [ View ]
    Poster:allen
    Date:5/12/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall, the transport and deliver of my vehicle went quite well. Amerifreight was a little hard to connect with at first, but once contact was made and the request was official, things went quickly and efficiently. The small transport company, P... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian K
    Date:5/12/2015 3:38:00 AM
    Review:Although not the cheapest shipping option the extra cost was well worth it for the quality of service. My customer service representative was helpful, knowledgeable and willing to spend time talking to me about my order. Another big plus was that he ... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Cotter
    Date:5/11/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Thanks for the great service. Thanks, Graham for your great communication, thanks Troy for your delivery of my Dad's truck in a safe timely manner, and thanks to Amerifrieght for your overall positive experience. I would highly recommend your service... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bailey
    Date:5/11/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:We had no problems using AmeriFreight. The car was picked up and delivered without any complications. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:RA
    Date:5/11/2015 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was great. Agent Lecia answered all my question through out the process. I will recommend Amerifreight to anyone and would use thier service again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:MariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Review:This was the very first time that I have ever transported a vehicle. Lecia walked me through the entire process. she was patient and answered ALL of my questions. She was very pleasent to work with. The same goes for Brett (driver), he was very respe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:5/10/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Shipping
    Review:After reading about a few shipping companies, I called one. I asked them about pricing, and then looked at their rating on here. They were rated as a bad company, so I found Amerifreight. I checked with the BBB and read reviews here about them, and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon
    Date:5/8/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght Auto Transport
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car. I went on the internet to review feedback on the hundreds of shippers. Amerifreight tended to have the best feedback, so I contacted Ken, and he was more than helpful in securing a car transporter. althoug... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry W.
    Date:5/8/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Jetta Transport
    Review:Excellent communication and coordination of the transport. Very responsive. Vehicle arrived in great condition and even arrived a day early. I would highly recommend this company for vehicle transport. They were not the least expensive that I rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Ender
    Date:5/7/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Follow-Up
    Review:My mind was at ease after speaking with Lecia, she checked in with me frequently to ensure the transport process went smoothly. I really appreciate her assistance and would absolutely use AmeriFreight again!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:5/7/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience using Amerifreight
    Review:I used Amefreight to ship my son's car from Virginia to Montana. My contact person was Ken; he was very knowledgeable, and willing to take the time to answer all my questions. It took about nine days to secure a truck, so the waiting was the harde... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharla Smith
    Date:5/7/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:This was my first experience transporting a car and it was a positive one. Pickup was offered a day early, but I was unable to do so and it wasn't an issue at all. The driver also arrived in FL earlier than I did so he waited an extra day. [ View ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:5/7/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:Ali and Ground Force One did a great job. I had to relocate to Philadelphia from Houston. A truck driver picked up my car just two days earlier than preferred VAD. This was really good for me considering that I had to take a flight a few days later ... [ More ]
    Poster:SangKyu
    Date:5/7/2015 1:18:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.