View 178,937 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,938th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1321 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.01% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: transport car
    Review:service very good [ View ]
    Poster:a marlowe
    Date:1/29/2016 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Jorge with AmeriFreight handled my request with no issues throughout the shipping process. His efforts were to secure the best and most reliable company within a tight deadline at a reasonable costs. All those factors were achieved and the truck act... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:john boundsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2016 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Jorge was great in helping me find a carrier for this pick up. He knew that there would be trouble getting the car out of Maryland because of a snow storm so he coordinated the pick up to be before. The carrier was reliable and got the car to the l... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel TannenbaumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I just picked up my car yesterday. Thank you very much for your help, Graham! This is my first time to use auto transportation services. It was hard to find a good company at first and really confused about how the whole process was. However, when ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Phuong NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:I've been working with Lecia for the last 2 years, and she really knows what she is doing. Great job, always answering her phone, very prompt and never had issues with my vehicles transported through her company. She always find the right truck withi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MohabThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 5:11:00 PM
    Review:Shipping a car is stressful, and amerifreight made the process very easy. They have it figured out, and provide excellent customer service. The carrier that they used to move my car from New York state to Colorado was very good. Not only did my ca... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher MottaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Race Car Transport
    Review:This company went above and beyond to pick up my newly purchased race car in Florida exactly on time and delivered it to my home a day early. The communication with the driver Tony was superb. The car arrived in excellent shape, I couldn't be happier... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary WatersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Not too happy.
    Review:Amerifreight themselves were very cooperative. They helped me meet my budget requirements but I guess that's why I was stuck dealing with such an unprofessional and terrible transportation company! The driver was late by 4 days than what I was told, ... [ More ]
    Poster:ParinitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Nice customer service.
    Review:I have contacted a lot of companies that are willing to transport my car. Graham is the most efficient person and even the pick up date was delayed. My car was delivered safe. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeihun KuackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight and Graham Turner. I received a quote & scheduled the pickup within less than a couple of hours of my first phone call. I received excellent service and have recommended Graham & AmeriFreight and woul... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Janet W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the second time we have used AmeriFreight. Both times Graham Turner was our contact and both times we received excellent service. We would definitely use AmeriFreight again, and have, and would recommend the company and Graham to anyone loo... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet W.
    Date:1/27/2016 6:35:00 PM
    Review:Helpful throughout and great at keeping me informed. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Elin OrreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Very transparent service
    Review:I shipped 2 cars with AmeriFreight. The difference between them and other companies lies in the fact that they explained exactly how the brokerage and bidding process works. As a result, I knew exactly what to expect and there were no surprises. Serv... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Johann DreyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Shipment arrived 1 week earlier than expected! Very happy [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Thanh This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Although the price came in higher than originally quoted, it was a good experience and Ameri Freight was great to work with [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Lori BethranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2016 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: A Smooth, Easy Process!
    Review:I would definitely recommend using AmeriFreight to ship your car! The customer service was very easy to deal with, not too pushy like some other companies. They were straightforward with the cost, and answered all of my questions completely. They fou... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:IrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Graham was both professional and supportive during the entire process. I called on one occasion and he was at lunch . George handled my question and he was a pleasure to deal with . Graham did a follow up call later to ensure I was all set.
    Review:I have never transported a vehicle before and I really felt like I was in foreign territory. Graham took the time to fully explain the process and made me feel confident that he would be the focal point from beginning to end. The car actually arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:1/26/2016 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Rate for enclosed shipment!
    Review:The process was a bit daunting at first but they are very helpful and want to get you connected to the right people as soon as possible. The truck driver was helpful. Overall i would suggest this company! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Castillo AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2016 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Bottom line, I'm driving cross country
    Review:This arrogant a**h**le gave me a load of promises, but once he got my deposit, never answered a call, once I finely got through after a week with no bid, I offered to up the price, he said he would call on Friday, never did, I told Graham I lived 2.5... [ More ]
    Response:We have reason to believe that this review was left by a competitor to give us a negative rating. We never received any payment or communication from this customer as stated in his review. As evidence of non payment in our system, please refer to the following: Payments Due Tariff: $943.00 Required Deposit: $388.00 Received Deposits: $0.00 Carrier Pay: $1,000.00 COD to Carrier: $555.00 COD/COP Method: (Cash/Certified Funds) [ view ]
    Poster:James Bradshaw
    Date:1/25/2016 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country haul
    Review:Graham Turner from Ameri Freight was great. He provided several shipping options and explained the process step by step. Everything went as he described it. Would definitely use again and recommend highly. I was compensated to provide a review but no... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill EdelbrockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2016 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:While Amerifreight was good, the company they chose to drive (D&D Transportation)was terrible. My car arrived a day early so the person picking it up wasn't ready. Then, instead of waiting 5-10 minutes for that person to arrive, the driver left m car... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/24/2016 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Sunshine and smiles!
    Review:I had scheduled my pickup for Jan 6 or earlier so I could see my truck off before I flew to Oregon. It didn't work out that way but it wasn't an issue. I was able to have someone else meet the driver and everything worked out. I was told it would tak... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond AndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2016 4:05:00 AM
    Review:I worked with Jorge Cruz and I received the level of care and attention I expected from his explanation. I would highly recommend the service and use it again when the need arises. Thanks again, Michael Majewski [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MIchael MajewskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2016 11:36:00 PM
    Review:I found this company through USAA. I never had to ship my car for anything and was brand new to the whole process. Lecia explained the process from beginning to finish, verbally and through email. Everything was fast, simple, and easy. Speaking with ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:LatoyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Overall good service. Had to pay a little more than I wanted to get it done due to time constraints but the carrier supplied was great. Amerifreight overall was a pretty decent choice out of all the companies since most seem like shady fly by night k... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris payneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:The whole process was pretty easy there customer service representative explain everything clearly and gave me a good rate. The trucking company that shipped my car was very courteous and knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Drey Walker
    Date:1/22/2016 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service & Communication
    Review:Looked into 3-4 vendors in this process and AmeriFreight by far had the best response time. Very professional service that was prompt in communication, which was important to me because I needed my car ASAP from NC to CA. My shipping agent, Lecia... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:KirstenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: First time using a car transport
    Review:Amerifreight was always available for contact. The transporter was very professional and easy to work with. I had no contact issues with the transporter as well. The car arrived on time and adequate notice was given for its arrival. I was very satis... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Diane MaehrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!
    Review:I first called Mr Graham for a quote about few months ago, he was very patient with me- knowing that i was not going to ship my vehicle right away, he still worked with me with different quotes. Mr Graham level of professionalism surpass any other a... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Alejandro GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 6:47:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Customer!
    Review:I researched a number of transportation companies before calling AmeriFreight. The overwhelming positive reviews AmeriFreight received were right on target. From the beginning Lecia Phillips, the agent who worked with me, explained things clearly a... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Suzy J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2016 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
    Review:We've never shipped a car before, and we were pleased with the professional service we received. The process was explained clearly to us, and our questions were answered promptly. Once our vehicle was picked-up, we had it within 48 hours. Ver... [ More ]
    Poster:SARAH C
    Date:1/19/2016 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt service
    Review:They promptly picked up and delivered without any issues [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:packiaraj velusamiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2016 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch car delivery service
    Review:Graham and his team were fantastic to work with. I had several specific criteria and Graham was able to to find a delivery service that met my needs and he did so very quickly. The driver was prompt, courteous, and delivered my car with any problem... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:1/18/2016 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Go With This Company
    Review:I had a request in with another agent and after a week of waiting for a carrier to accept the bid I decided to try out AmeriFreight. The same day that I filled out the application I got a carrier to accept the bid and the process had started! i wish ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jillian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2016 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car service
    Review:Great car service. Safe and reliable [ View ]
    Poster:NawalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2016 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Second time shipping my vehicle and yet to be disappointed!
    Review:First and foremost, if you're looking to speak to a professional, knowledgeable shipping agent, call Lecia Phillips! She has helped me ship my car twice now, and I have yet to be disappointed. Quick to find reliable carriers even when under a time cr... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2016 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Nice service
    Review:Although the pickup time was a little late, the delivery was early. [ View ]
    Poster:HHF
    Date:1/16/2016 6:15:00 AM
    Subject: Curteous and Professional
    Review:Excellent experience all around! The entire process was straightforward and smooth. Amerifreight even managed to locate a carrier who offered an excellent last minute rate on an enclosed truck. I originally requested an open carrier, but it was wo... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Rebstock This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2016 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing in today's business world
    Review:What great service! The drivers on both ends were so helpful. They communicated their every move. On delivery the driver met us at the airport shortly after we flew in (the car arrived 2 days EARLY!!!) this made the whole experience that much better.... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Peter RinaldiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Previously, I had three different vehicles transported by other carriers. The first one was fine. The other two were disasters so I know bad carriers. AmeriFreight and CFR AutoDirect were both excellent in all respects from beginning to delivery.... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Walter C. Hulsen, Jr.
    Date:1/15/2016 6:10:00 AM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review:AmeriFreight provided outstanding service from the start to the end of the moving process. I've moved a lot of the years and this was by far the best moving experience yet. Jorge found me the perfect mover and had my vehicle picked up the first day i... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:AJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Note that AmeriFreight is a broker. They were very prompt in addressing pick up and delivery dates. Setting up the pick up and delivery dates and finding the transport company all happened within a few hours. My only quibble is that they did not a... [ More ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Long wait for pickup
    Review:Waited many days after the pickup date but delivery was quick thereafter. Might be good to note that this was during the holidays but even so communication was less than acceptable. [ View ]
    Poster:ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasure doing business with Amerifreight
    Review:I had many other options but I am glad I went with them. It did take quite a while to find a driver as it was the holiday period but their team eventually got through for me. They were prompt and quick to respond. The driver was not as good, but that... [ More ]
    Poster:Ethan LoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Asked to Leave a Review For a $35 Discount
    Review:Not sure how I feel about this, but here it goes. My original estimate seemed reasonable when compared to other websites I tried. Final bill was $200 more than the estimate. My vehicle did arrive safe and sound. Can't complain about the actual compan... [ More ]
    Poster:thomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Steller Service!
    Review:AmeriFreight was very professional and forthcoming with alll the details in regards to my vehicle shipment from Virginia to Mississippi. As a service member it was essential that I get my car transported as quickly as possible. My contact Mr Turner... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham for discounted rates 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:VirgilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service!
    Review:The AmeriFreight representative, Lecia Phillips, was very responsive. She was very quick in sending the necessary documentation and responding to my requests. She arranged transportation of my car quickly and utilized the services of a very good ca... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:lOUIS g. mARTINThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service start to finish!
    Review:I read many reviews of various auto shipping companies and was nervous from the reviews about damage to the car, delayed service, stolen items, and terrible customer service. This is...until I read about Amerifreight! Consistent with their other cust... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham for discounted rates 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door service
    Review:Whole process was relatively easy. Driver was a great guy. Very willing to accommodate us. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Erin MontellioneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Timely, courteous and efficient
    Review:They did a great job. The transport company picked up very fast and took it to a depot to be shipped. The car arrived at the destination in great shape, earlier than expected, even during the holidays, and driving through bad weather. Customer servic... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:C GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 8:01:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.