View 158,448 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,449th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2006 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.24% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:My Agent got my truck shipped on the day I requested and would keep in touch along the way to make sure things were going smoothly, made my move less stressful. Highly Recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Jon C
    Date:2/17/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Auto Transport
    Review:Stress Free Auto Transport to accompany an out of state move. The reps at Ameri-freight were friendly and efficient. They quickly found auto transport service for my vehicles with in a matter of days for a lot less than the Moving Company. The driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Arletta Pruden
    Date:2/17/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped from dallas to NY
    Review:I shipped my car from Dallas to NY during a snow storm and it is received with in 2.5 days and without any damage as well. They stayed true to the quote i received from them. I would recommend to any one. Good job. [ View ]
    Poster:BABU
    Date:2/17/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The team was responsive and professional. They were very helpful finding a pick up which was difficult to coordinate as we had already moved. They made the process seamless. The driver also remained in close contact with me, which was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Heidi E
    Date:2/17/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Made the right connection to a good transport company
    Review:Graham was prompt and efficient - making a quick connection to a good transport company. Scheduling was on short notice in a tight time frame and everything worked without a hitch. Final quote came in $150 over original estimate but still a fair p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:2/17/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of vehicle from Annapolis, MD to Livermore, CA
    Review:I purchased a collector vehicle in Annapolis, MD which had to transported to Livermore, CA. After reviewing various transport companies on line I chose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews they received in general. I provided my data online t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nielen S.
    Date:2/17/2015 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping company
    Review:The car arrived in 3 days. On time delivery even though in bad snow weather. Thanks for making it happen. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin T N
    Date:2/17/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: great shipping company
    Review:There was some delay but it was due to weather / snow storm and government inspection, thanks for great communications to make this happen.. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin T Nguyen
    Date:2/17/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service from start to finish!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job getting my car across country. I am in the military and had to move from the East coast to the West coast and back in a 3 year period. The company I used to get to Washington was awful in every way a shipping compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/16/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: car transport across the countryy
    Review:The overall experience was stress free. Pick up was timely and easy. Delivery was on time.The contact person handled everything very well and followed through with all of the appropriate phone calls. The price of the transportation seemed to be th... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Goings
    Date:2/16/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Michigan to California - quick trip
    Review:My car was picked up from Michigan and shipped out to California. It got here in a quick amount of time and the customer service was great. I had never shipped a car before so it felt like a big deal. They took care of me and I appreciate that. [ View ]
    Poster:Kate Ryan
    Date:2/16/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: The worst experience I could imagine.
    Review:When I contacted Ameri Freight about bringing my car from California to Tennessee I spent a lot of time explaining to the Ameri Freight representative, Lecia, the exact circumstances surrounding this car. I told her it must be in an enclosed carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/16/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPPING FROM TEXAS TO GA. 1 DAY
    Review:Amerifrieght was very easy to deal with, they found a company to ship my truck in about a week and the driver dropped it off in less than 24 hrs. after it was loaded on the truck. Graham was easy to work with and his team was on top of the ball. I co... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:2/16/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipped Mom's Car
    Review:My mom was selling her house and moved to my sister's house in Texas. The quotes from three other shipping companies were too high and they were rude. Not Graham at AmeriFreight. Graham explained everything to me and was honest. AmeriFreight's carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Johnson
    Date:2/16/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT EXCELLENT
    Review:I required oversize transport service for a brand new truck coming from a dealership in Michigan and shipping to Update New York. Based upon other reviews, I contacted AmeriFreight and was put in touch with Lecia. I mentioned to her that I needed f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/16/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT EXCELLENT
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/16/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped our truck from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego
    Review:We shipped our Toyota Tacoma from Fort Lauderdale, FL to San Diego, CA through AmeriFreight. This is the third vehicle we have shipped with them in the last 5 years. In each case we worked with Graham. This time our vehicle was picked up within a cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:2/16/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Freight
    Review:Communications was key to this transaction running smoothly from Austin, TX to Wake Forest, NC i.e. contacted me via email, work and cell. Step by step instructions, tracking information with trucker's name and number, what to expect etc. etc. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Nichole
    Date:2/15/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Best customer service Ali helped me with all my questions and concern. Happy to find them trustworthy I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Z Parsa
    Date:2/14/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This is my second year using Amerfrieght. I found that the communication went smoothly. All of the staff, including Josh, Ferdinand and his partner were professional, courteous and competent. From the start to finish, I felt confident that the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Madeline Shanahan
    Date:2/14/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Poster:Madeline Shanahan
    Date:2/14/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Professional, Prompt Service by Josh of Amerifreight
    Review:I was very concerned about all the uncertainties. But fortunate to reach Josh who addressed all my questions, explained the entire process and got a very reliable/pleasing carrier for my Z4 for a good price. Josh constantly updated me every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/13/2015 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta to LA
    Review:After reading tons of reviews of various companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. I was very nervous to put a deposit down without having a confirmed price and transport company. However, within 48 hours of posting my car, a transport company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:2/13/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Provided
    Review:Josh was my contact representative who provided excellent service. My car was promptly delivered to my destination safely with no scratches or dents after the order was placed for shipment. I would recommend this company to anyone needing to ship a v... [ More ]
    Poster:Jinaki Gourdine
    Date:2/13/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:Our moving experience was made a lot more bearable working with Josh at Amerifreight and David, our driver. They both showed that they genuinely cared about my car shipping needs and accommodated us in every way. David braved the traffic of the super... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan K
    Date:2/13/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Altima / Bmw Transport
    Review:Josh at Amerifreight was a tremendouls help to my family in helping us transport 2 cars. I had my Altima shipped to Florida and then on the return trip back to Pa I had them bring back my BMW. Boris was the driver in both directions. He was great... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/13/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: first time is the charm
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle shipped. I did my research and decided on Amerifreight based on reviews, history, and pricing. Lecia, my representative was straightforward and friendly. She even called me by name when I called back to ask a q... [ More ]
    Poster:amy
    Date:2/13/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and honest service
    Review:I contacted several auto transport companies and finally I chose AmeriFreight Car Shipping. I am very glad that I did. One of the major reasons that I did not choose another leading auto transport company is that they will charge 3% processing fee fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Chao W
    Date:2/13/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Service by both amer freight and the actual shipper were professional and above average. The cost was reasonable but slightly higher than the original quote. Jeff at amer freight was helpful in describing process and following up with me. The shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Sheppard
    Date:2/13/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Poster:Patrick Sheppard
    Date:2/13/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 Ford F-250
    Review:After having read reviews on other transportation brokers, I decided to go with AmeriFreight because of the A+ rating with the BBB. The possibilities of things that could go wrong with transporting a vehicle cross country are many. Through some study... [ More ]
    Poster:James milicia
    Date:2/13/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: 2 cars to Florida
    Review:I had Amerifreight take two of my cars from NJ to Florida. They were picked up on a Sunday morning and dropped off the following Tuesday. Customer service agent Josh was excellent in all areas. The carrier driver was very professional and super nice.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Morris
    Date:2/12/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1110% Statisifed
    Review:Professional service and communicated every step of the way. I would definetly reccommend their services to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Maiysha
    Date:2/12/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting made easy
    Review:Many arrangements have to be made when one is moving from one coast to the other. It is nice to know that some things can be handled by others efficiently and give you the piece of mind you need to handle everything else. I was very impressed with ... [ More ]
    Poster:EElliott
    Date:2/12/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Econimical and Efficient
    Review:Got a quote for the Economy Rate since I didn't have a time limit. It was a big confusing but Graham was patient and explained how this worked. Original quote was for $1095 best case, after several bids at over $1300, I gave approval to find a carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sei Fujikawa
    Date:2/12/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Service
    Review:I checked reviews of several transport brokers and decided to go with AmeriFreight, who were rated very highly. I worked with Lecia who always conducted her duties in an efficient and professional manner. All my questions were answered to my satisf... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Olson
    Date:2/12/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: What a Relief!!!
    Review:This company is straight forward and just plain gets the job done!!! This is my second time shipping with them in the last 4 years. It is just easy, call them and set it up and you are good to go. Driver was great and very easy to deal with, vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Landauer
    Date:2/11/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: New Car Shipping for A Sailor
    Review:Our Broker was Graham and He was very helpful and informative on setting up and getting the process started to ship our sons New Car across the US. We started on the low end and eventually pushed the price up. From the date that we had a carrier it... [ More ]
    Poster:Rae Lynn
    Date:2/10/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:After dealing with a very sketchy car transport company, Amerifreight was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, arrived early on both ends of the trip. I would definitely use and refer them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Col Olive
    Date:2/10/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Mercury shipped
    Review:Anerifreight did a great job. Easy to talk to and efficient. My car was delived in a timely manner and Ali made everything super easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Lewis Lee
    Date:2/10/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Review:I was very impressed with the efficiency and speed of AmeriFreight's service. My Shipment was from south Florida to Portland Maine in the middle of winter yet they had a carrier for me within 30 minutes of my call and delivered the car in a snow sto... [ More ]
    Poster:Kap
    Date:2/10/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service.
    Review:We were very happy with the overall service and received regular updates and cooperation during the entire time our car was in transit from NYC to San Diego. There was some confusion when the car arrived to California. We paid for the services ahead ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Michael DeSilvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:Did not fully explain the qoute that was given. Quoted in the $500's and ended up being $800. Also my wife called and got a different explanation than I did. [ View ]
    Response: Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Atkins
    Date:2/10/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was seamless and everything was executed as described to me. AmeriFreight and PASS transport picked up the truck and delivered it exactly as contracted. The truck was picked up in AZ and transported to NC in 7 days for $1200. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:2/10/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:I've used Ameri-freight car transport brokers to move family car several times and always satisfied about the care and attention they give you. They make sure the contracted driver is doing what they promised and follow up with you each step of the w... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:2/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done
    Poster:Joe W.
    Date:2/10/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Average
    Review:Pros - Fairly responsive rep, decent price Cons - Felt high-balled (after balking at first 2 very high offers, was called back with a lower offer within 5 minutes) Process was not clear regarding when payment would be made Car was delivered outs... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:2/9/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Had a difficult time contacting my coordinator, but he was very knowledgeable a polite during the process. Cost ended being several hundred more than quoted but vehicle arrive undamaged and the driver was very nice. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/7/2015 6:49:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and Quick
    Review:Fast and smooth just like last time. I've used them before and would use them again. I recommend them ever chance I get. [ View ]
    Poster:R Searcy
    Date:2/6/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My vehicle was transported from Houston to Smyrna, Georgia. The entire process was fast and there were no problems. The customer service was excellent. I would recommend this company to friends and others. [ View ]
    Poster:HA Williams
    Date:2/6/2015 3:59:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76