View 167,267 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,268th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

MC-
Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1528 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.89% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.11% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Across Country Transport
    Review:I was very hesitant and did a lot of research before picking AmeriFreight. I had chosen another broker earlier, but changed to AmeriFreight b/c of they were listed on BBB. My rep, Kenneth, was very good at getting back to me when I had questions. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anchulee
    Date:7/21/2015 6:50:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the Best
    Review:AmeriFreight is the agency to go with when transporting your vehicle over long distance. Lecia, the representative that I worked with, was the consummate professional throughout my entire involvement with AmeriFreight, completely answering any questi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:KEVIN
    Date:7/21/2015 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service and rate.
    Review:It was really a good experience with Amerifreight. Also very competative rate compare to other companies. The driver called before picking up and delivering the car. The service was fast from Lecia, answered all my questions. Emailed promptly about t... [ More ]
    Poster:bhavan
    Date:7/21/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding customer service and delivery as promised
    Review:Ali was awesome. She at first help eased my concerns and answered any questions I had about transporting my car from las vegas to the seattle area. I felt at ease with her while talking with her. She found me a car transporter in 2 days after agre... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:davidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT CAR
    Review:Iwould recommend amerifreight to everyone professional service the greatest. aLI miller was the very best at attention to details to price quote to seting time lines, returning phone calls to any questions at all she was there. Ray G. [ View ]
    Poster:R.Gendron
    Date:7/20/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT TRANSPORT COMPANY
    Review:I called a few other Transportation companies prior to using AmeriFreight to get an idea on costs to have a pickup truck transported from Montana to Colorado. Amerifreight quoted me a lower price than the competitors. I called and dealt with Gra... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ron D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected service
    Review:I have shipped a few vehicles for our company in the past and have always had issues with my previous experience with other brokers and carriers. I considered flying one of our employees to drive this vehicle from one location to another and then fl... [ More ]
    Poster:G Watkins
    Date:7/20/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport across country
    Review:The company was straight forward about estimated cost and time. They were very responsive. The local driver who took the car from the initial driver to my home in California had his truck break down but otherwise everything went exactly as planned. I... [ More ]
    Response:For DISCOUNT Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:7/20/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Ken was wonderful. Carrier, not so much.
    Review:Ken was my contact at Amerifreight. He was very friendly and laid back about the entire process. This definitely helped mitigate the stress I was feeling about shipping my first car 3000 miles! He was incredibly knowledgeable, and answered every ... [ More ]
    Poster:Micah
    Date:7/20/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Very well organized
    Review:I was impressed at how well the company was organized. Everything about the process was so well explained up front. I contacted them several times and I always got an immediate answer or a prompt return of my call. My representative always seemed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail D.
    Date:7/19/2015 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-country car move
    Review:Ken was very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. The driver, Jack, was very nice and did a great job. The car arrived in perfect shape. I highly recommend AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Laurie
    Date:7/17/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Bad start, good finish
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of their high ratings and their competitive price. The first rep I had got no bids for 2 weeks, at which time I was contacted by Josh, who told me the prior rep had left the company. Josh did a very good job, but since I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/17/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport experience!
    Review:I was thrilled with how my car was handled throughout the moving process. Moving is overwhelmingly especially when you are moving across the country. Amerifreight took a huge burden off my back by helping me ship my car. It was easy and dependable. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:ElianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I had some initial fears reaching out to auto transporters. But after seeing good review for Amerifright, i contacted them and they gave me base price($950) and said it will be negotiated on my behalf. I thought it is high so tried other providers bu... [ More ]
    Poster:nitin
    Date:7/17/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:I had an overall good experience. It took a while to find a truck willing to take my car, but once that happened, everything moved swiftly and easily. They were very professional and accommodating - working around my schedule and allowing me to ship ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Good Service. The vehicle arrived early than scheduled time, however the pick up of vehicle was 2-3 days late than promise time, with increase in the quote price too..which i did not like. Vehicle was dirty with dust..both outside..and also inside up... [ More ]
    Poster:Jatinder Singh
    Date:7/17/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: How refreshing! Straight talk and honesty in a community of thieves
    Review:I was in Europe and needing to get my car from the east to the west coast. I hadn't done this before and after researching for over a week learned that this is NOT for the faint of heart. Almost all of these guys are crooks and scam their clients; f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Medeiros
    Date:7/17/2015 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Unreliable service
    Review:I shipped two cars from Massachusetts to California, calling four months in advance to reserve. AmeriFreight told me that if I wanted to narrow the window for pickup within 1-5 days instead of a 15 day would that it would cost me an additional few h... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:7/17/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Review:I am very pleased with the entire car transport experience We found the pricing, communications and actual transport and delivery to be excellent in all aspects Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:James Gallen
    Date:7/16/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Review:I had to transport a vehicle across the country. Lecia from Amerifreight was able to locate a carrier that was able to pick up and deliver the car within the time frame we needed, at a fair price and with no damage to the car. It couldn't have gone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle R.
    Date:7/16/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great quick service and value
    Review:Quick quote turnaround and kept me informed me of possible carrier offers at all prices. The initial quote was a too low for any carrier to bite, but once the rate was bumped up I got a carrier the next day. Thanks, Lecia. [ View ]
    Poster:Mason Freedman
    Date:7/16/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Review:The first thing that impressed me is that Ali answered her phone in person. I also got quotes from two other companies, but for both I had to leave messages and as a result Ali got my business. Everything was prompt and professional. AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:M. Brown
    Date:7/16/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Made it easy for me.. :)))
    Review:Trust me i had a great experience with amerifreight.. i hd to mde an urgent move from OK to NY. I opted for a premium service.. they not only came up with a reasonable price.. bt on time delivery as well.. trust me in US widout ur vehicle life is tou... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Neetika VardhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Inexpensive, Early Delivery
    Review:I went with Amerifreight due to their numerous positive on-line reviews and their cheap quote. I knew going in that the quote was just that and the actual cost of shipping my Jeep might be higher, depending on finding a driver to agree to pick the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:7/15/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good company
    Review:Shipping your car is a very nerve wrecking process, but I'm overall satisfied with my experience with Amerifreight. At first it was a bit slow trying to find a carrier, which sucked because I had a deadline to get my car shipped. There was a poin... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:7/15/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience, great coordinator
    Review:Ken Davis from AmeriFreight handled our car transport from New Hampshire to Los Angeles. He worked hard to have our car picked up during our time frame for a reasonable price; he maintained good communication during the bidding phase, increasing slow... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephan B.
    Date:7/15/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Trnasporting car for busy person
    Review:I am a fairly busy person that needed a car transported. I came across Amerifreight through some searching on the internet. I decided to give them a try given past reviews. My agent was Lecia who was very helpful in trying to organize everything. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/15/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied experience
    Review:My first time to ship my car, it was a wonderful job by Amerifreight. I ask Ken to arrange my car to be delivered on July 3rd or 4th, and I realized those are holidays, but Ken successfully make my car delivered on 3rd morning, just 15 mins before I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Huiyong
    Date:7/15/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - Vehicle Transport
    Review:Lecia Phillips was awesome. She walked me through the process and provided precise information concerning the transport of my vehicle from Florida to California. The selection of the transport company was well within our time frame. The vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates... [ view ]
    Poster:Angel Garcia
    Date:7/15/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:we are very happy with Amerifreight and Lecia for their job. Wonderful !! She is patient and easy to communicate. And we have no problem with the drive. Although he was late for a day, we totally understand that since he was driving long way to pick ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates.....[More] [ view ]
    Poster:silu
    Date:7/14/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from WA to SC
    Review:Lecia from Ameri Freight quickly identified a transport company which picked up my car on time and delivered two days earlier. Excellent job. The transport company was JM transport from Spokane, WA. One gentleman from that company inspected the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates.. [ view ]
    Poster:Vel
    Date:7/14/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: best of 3
    Review:called this company after having the worst experience with a competitor autotransport123 - 123 not it! and a $1250 quote from shipacardirect. We started at $900 and I had to make contact back as nothing had happened a week later. Lecia bumped the qu... [ More ]
    Poster:G M
    Date:7/14/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: best of 3
    Poster:G M
    Date:7/14/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:There were slight disparities between what was communicated by the pick up personnel and what actually happened. Basically expect some delays. I guess that's more to do with traffic situations than serious punctuality/commitment issues. However, that... [ More ]
    Poster:Avinash Srikanth
    Date:7/13/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Ali Miller from AmeriFreight handled everything for me. Extremely nice and professional. Got me a really good deal very quickly and called to make sure everything was going well along the way. I highly recommend this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Nate
    Date:7/13/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 M-725 ambulance
    Review:Ameri-Freight went above and beyond the call to get our vehicle delivered to us. Due to the size and shape of the vehicle (large boxy military ambulance) it was hard to find a carrier with an open carrier that was coming south. And we went on vacat... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Leland PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfreight vehicle Shipping
    Review:Overall I had a very great experience with my recent shipment! I worked with Alecia and she was very eager to answer any questions I had and always came up with a solution. Contact with carrier was easy effortless. I was amazed at how quickly my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfredo
    Date:7/13/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service *****
    Review:Excellent Service. Graham suggested the premium service and worked great, car was picked up in a couple of days and delivered in a week. Truck driver was on time on arrival and delivery, he kept in touch all the way. Car arrived undamaged. Wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcelo
    Date:7/13/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Too many e-mails "reminding" me to write a review
    Review:This is my second time using this company to move my car. Besides the car being delivered a few days later than original estimates (which was fine in my case, I was in no rush) - I have no complaints about the actual delivery service. I have already ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:7/13/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was terrified of the process because they we're transporting a sentimental and valuable vehicle across the county. Choosing a broker was difficult because of the high influx of emails and calls I would get. I had a good feeling about Graham, so I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Hailey
    Date:7/13/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy
    Review:Spent 2 weeks trying to get my car picked using another broker until they decided to cancel my order. Scanned the Internet for somebody trustworthy and found amerifreight. 2 days after getting set up with them they found a driver. The driver ended up... [ More ]
    Poster:William Gropp
    Date:7/13/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: WA to TX 2nd Car Move
    Review:This was my second auto move with AmeriFreight from Washington to Texas. Tming for second auto move made it a bit more challenging and required a higher cost than the first move. AmeriFreight was able to make arrangements. The only minor issue on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:7/12/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:I was told that they would find someone pick up the car within 15 days. My car actually got picked probably 10 days after I placed my order. It was still ok, not too slow, and the truck driver only took three days to arrive Bellevue Washington from A... [ More ]
    Poster:Jinyun Zhou
    Date:7/11/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: LECIA ROCKS!
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight in the past and I have always been extremely satisfied. To keep things fair and everyone honest I always get multiple quotes. One initial quote I received from another hauler was so high that I didnt even post it. After ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Dusty
    Date:7/11/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I was a little nervous to use a broker, but my car was picked up within a couple days of initial availability and made it cross country much faster than I anticipated. Graham was helpful in letting me know where things stood with finding a carrier an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 for Discounted Rates...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:FJW
    Date:7/11/2015 5:48:00 AM
    Subject: automobile transport
    Review:I want to thank the members of AmeriFreight especially Ali Miller. This was my first time to ship my automobile and I am very pleased with the outcome. V/r Christopher [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:7/9/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Reliable Service
    Review:This was the second time I used AmeriFreight. I was highly satisfied by my first experience and there was no question that I would use them again. The AmeriFreight agent, Lecia, was extremely knowledgeable and got things moving quickly. The car m... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul M
    Date:7/9/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second time using, would use again
    Review:I moved my car to FL though them and the service was great. They shipped my car back to CA and service was equally great. Would recommend again for anyone out there. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaime Prado
    Date:7/9/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good service but would be better if more attentive
    Review:I am fairly satisfied with my dealings with Amerifreight, although not entirely without problems. I originally opted for the most economical service, but due to time constraint, I upgraded it in order to have my car shipped sooner. I called Amerifrei... [ More ]
    Poster:Tang
    Date:7/8/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton Head to Denver
    Review:I had never shipped a car before so I was a little wary of the whole process. AmeriFreight was amazing.I talked to Ali Miller,she took care of everything.Ali was in contact with me before pickup,and after delivery.very pleased! Jerry Heimsoth who de... [ More ]
    Poster:Elena Greeley
    Date:7/8/2015 7:52:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71