View 169,105 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,106th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1471 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.37% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Professionalism at its Best
    Review:We called several companies to get quotes for a car transport from Ohio to Florida and also went online to read reviews and AmeriFrieght came highly recommended by several people. Josh was well-informed and gave me piece of mind to how things wer... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Marica SanchezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Quick service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was very good. They are a broker, and your car will be shipped through a carrier. The quote from AmeriFreight is just a quote, the actual cost from the carrier came in a little higher (I have a feeling this happens m... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Owen
    Date:8/21/2015 4:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting car from WI to CA
    Review:I shipped my Honda CrV with Amerifreight, and was satisfied with the overall process. The vehicle pickup and delivery was done in timely manner. It costed me about $1500 to transport the vehicle, which included insurance. The vehicle was not damaged ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aditya Gupta
    Date:8/21/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service from Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight (Lecia) was professional, straight forward, and honest in all interactions. I was moving my car because it was in an accident out of state and I wanted it in my home state for repair. My insurance company was not willing to pay to tow... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:S JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight ( PDX to WI)
    Review:Amerifreight made the shipping of my auto a seamless experience. Lecia was very helpful and provided great customer service. They were able to place my auto with a reputable carrier that was professional and my auto was delivered safely. I will defin... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Tyrell ComeauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Car
    Review:I was very pleased with AmeriFreight! Graham was always available for contact and the shipment went seamlessly. My car was in great shape upon arrival and the carriers were a pleasure. I recommend this company for cross country moves because they wer... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:8/20/2015 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country viper transport in enclosed truck
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was a great one from start to finish. Before booking anything, the customer service rep talked me through all of the details and was happy to answer any additional questions I had. It was important to me that they pr... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service!!
    Review:Being in the military, moving from place to place is expected but it never is easy. Transporting our vehicle and choosing a reliable shipping company is a huge task in itself. AmeriFreight made the entire process stress free. Lecia Phillips gave outs... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MaeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fast pickup
    Review:I was so worried about shipping my car last minute. I was changing jobs and needed the car to be in a different state asap. This company really came through for me and i am so grateful. They were professional, fast, and very kind. My car arrived no p... [ More ]
    Poster:Fletcher This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good service but could not deliver on initial quote
    Review:I picked AmeriFreight based on high BBB scores and the fact that the company consistently showed up in top ten lists while I was doing research on-line. Got a prompt response with a good price upon requesting a quote and decided to place my order wit... [ More ]
    Poster:SarelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Successful move
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight about moving my Plymouth Prowler with it's matching trailer from Houston, Texas to Colorado. My order was handled by Graham, who was very good about explaining how the system works, what my options were and what the cost wou... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678- 369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Clay D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: Good balance for the time and the budget
    Review:One star deduction for the honest because the broker asked for higher price once. You want good price but there is a longer wait for the truck driver to match the broker's quote price. However, if you are not in a rush to get you car, it is overall ... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:My experince with Amerifreight was decent, they took a while to find a carrier for the car, but after they found a carrier, it was a smooth experience from then on, car was picked up and delivered on time [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678- 369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:RaviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Good Overall
    Review:Bottom line, the car was picked up at the requested time frame and delivered appropriately in good condition. Getting in touch with the representative was at times difficult: sometimes the system routes a caller through an operator and sometimes the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:8/18/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service.
    Review:Graham was helpful in making me make arrangements when i needed a specific date for my vehicle pickup. He kept me posted all the time, while they were waiting to confirm my arrangements. When we discussed my travel schedule to make a cross-country ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678- 369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Graham Turner
    Review:Graham Turner did an excellent job for me. The logistics of moving vehicles to/from Alaska can be challenging, at best. Graham Turner said to me, "Don't worry about your truck, I'll take care it". And, that's exactly what he did. I couldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory Foust
    Date:8/18/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service - Seamless transaction
    Review:This is the first time I have ever transported a vehicle and it was a fantastic experience. Graham was very open and honest and direct. He not only made it easy but worked the deal for me to get me the best price. He was a true professional in eve... [ More ]
    Poster:B Fox
    Date:8/18/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Was A Charm
    Review:Ali Miller/AmeriFreight”s service from the start of the move in explaining how things would be handled in moving my car from New Jersey to Colorado, was very clear and extremely helpful. She did an excellent job explaining to me the details o... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Indiana to Oregon
    Review:The pick-up date was much later (10 Days) then expected. Total costs seemed on par with other quotes. My Service Rep was responsive and returned calls and emails quickly. The transporter was not able to pick-up the vehicles in my driveway b/ of the... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Professional Service
    Review:This was the 3rd time I've transported a vehicle and this experience was the best of them. Lecia, the representative I worked with from AmeriFreight, was prompt and professional in responding to my initial inquiry and equally so each time I contacted... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!!!
    Review:My first inquiry about their service and my options was on Monday evening after work hours. Nevertheless Lecia's responses were prompt and detailed. We exchanged few emails that night and I got all the information I needed to make my decision. Next ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and delivery
    Review:Selecting a company purely based on Internet reviews is always a hit or miss. Luckily, AmeriFright worked out quite well for me. I had to call them last minute after ShipACarDirecct messed up my order and had to arrange for a last minute shipment. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ram N
    Date:8/18/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport-Ali Miller Was Fantastic
    Review:Ali Miller was my contact and my account executive in getting my son's car moved from Kansas to California. She was beyond belief fantastic. In a business where you think you are getting ripped off or the trucker might be unreliable, she followed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Weintraub
    Date:8/18/2015 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car with someone you trust!
    Review:Order# 1501515909-FU Five Stars for AmeriFreight! Everything went exactly as promised! I was able to reach them when I needed to, and always got a call back in a reasonable amount of time. Graham was great at explaining how everything would go, a... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela LemayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car with someone you trust!
    Date:8/18/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service & Reliability
    Review:Have used AmeriFreight twice now in moving a car across the country. Both times it went like clockwork and made this very easy. Lecia got great quotes and followed up throughout the process to ensure the carrier was delivering as represented. Carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:8/17/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish.
    Review:My contact was Lecia. She was wonderful. Gave me very fast information and straight forward. I told her I was going to check around for prices and she was not pushy at all. Once checked around I found she was the best price(Which I kind of assume now... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles WebberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Would Use Again. The price of the transport was fair and the Company contact person was knowledgeable and responsive to all concerns. ***************************************************************************************************************... [ More ]
    Poster:L. D'Amico
    Date:8/17/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Review:The pick up was delayed but delivery was on time. The customer service was excellent. Had contact with the company throughout the delivery process. Driver very helpful, courteous and made the pick up and delivery seamless. [ View ]
    Poster:Caffrey
    Date:8/17/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Average Car Service for an Average Price
    Review:I spent a fair amount of time researching companies to ship my car from Boston to Southern California. I went with AmeriFreight due to its high ratings on the Better Business Bureau website. I was very nervous about shipping my car cross country so I... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I dealt with Josh at Amerifreight car shipping. He was easy to deal with and was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and returned my call when I had an additional question. Josh was able to set up the shipping of my car quick... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: great service, bad quoting
    Review:Everything was great with the customer service and transport of the vehicle. It did not take very long to dispatch the carrier vehicle, and the actual carrier was very nice and arrived early. The quoted price was off pretty significantly, so that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/16/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with Amerifreight
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a car across the country. Basically you hire a broker( for approx. 300) to find an independent truck driver to transport your car. We agreed to a price initially but were then told that a driver may not respond ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Amy TankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very personal service - very informative
    Review:I've never shipped a vehicle across state lines so this was a first for me. Josh took the time to very patiently explain how the process worked. He was *so* diplomatic when he explained that the "economy" rate that I was being quoted on all... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The price of the transportation was not clearly explained by the book in agent and instead was buried in the fine print of the contract. Additionally, I waited around the first night for the vehicle to be picked up and was called later being told tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin S
    Date:8/15/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: none
    Review:I prefer not to leave a a written review, but this site won't let me complete this without one- it also requires it be a certain length- which is very annoying as I'm a busy and prefer not to be bothered. Good service overall- very responsive. [ View ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:8/15/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Genuine People who Care About Your Experience
    Review:The vehicle that we shipped (Jeep) was no easy feat; with oversized tires, a nonfunctional parking brake, and unattached sway bars, it was a pretty big challenge just to get it onto the truck. Wesley (the driver) was great and kept us updated throug... [ More ]
    Poster:DustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Genuine People who Care About Your Experience
    Date:8/15/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Great experience all around. The driver was a little late picking up and dropping off and a little hard to understand but the service was great. Trustworthy, reliable company. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:8/14/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the service I received from AmeriFreight. At first I was worried that my pickup destination would be too far away from any major cities to get door to door service. I think the price I paid was fair ($945) knowing they had... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrietht
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to move my car across country from Maryland to Oregon. AmeriFreight found an excellent carrier for me. The two individuals who moved the car were absolutely wonderful, professional, skilled, careful, thoughtful and in addition to ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom AversanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Review:This turned out to be a fantastic experience, thanks to Amerifreight. My contact person was ALWAYS available. It could not have gone any more smoothly. These people are over the top professionals. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to ship my son's truck from Louisiana to Georgia because of all the good reviews, but mostly due to their rating with the BBB. I had received many quotes from other transportation companies that seemed really low and they also h... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Suzanne LandryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Long Distance Transport
    Review:I was hesitant about using a transport company to ship my vehicle from North Carolina to Oregon, but I was happily satisfied with the overall experience. My initial experience working with Josh was very comfortable and he easily explained all the sp... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Noah C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Our Driver was Chuck from Cobalt Auto Transport in Chehalis WA. He was nothing short of outstanding. I would highly recomend Chuck and AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Amazing service! Not only was the estimate dead on, but so was the pick up and delivery. Ali Miller was constantly in touch with me and continued to follow up with me. I received excellent customer service and would recommend Ali and this company in ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth HendersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: On-time and within budget
    Review:After given a high price from the dealer who sold the car (and promised a great deal on shipping it to a local dealer), I researched other options. I decided to call AmeriFreight after reading some reviews. I understand many reviews may be ones who... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian VroomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: On-time and within budget
    Date:8/13/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Ali with AmeriFreight coordinated the transport of my car and she provided excellent service. She found a transporter in a timely manner and she kept me informed with almost daily status and progress reports. She followed up with me after my car wa... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey A WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia is awesome!
    Review:Lecia was professional, timely and thoughtful in all my interactions with her. I recommend her tremendously and without hesitation for anyone, anywhere, anytime. My car was delivered from Central Michigan to Southern California with no delays, and no... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:T. Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 5:12:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71