View 152,563 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,564th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2067 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.79% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Shipment of Vehicle
    Review:I was very skeptical about who to trust to transport my vehicle from New York to Georgia. A friend recommended that I use Graham Turner at Amerifreight. The moment that I contacted Graham Turner, I knew that I was dealing with a professional whom I... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:11/7/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:I am extremely pleased with the service that we received and would highly recommend AmeriFreight for a vehicle transport. Graham in Sales was personable, knowledgeable, and very prompt in getting my vehicle scheduled with a carrier and at a reasonab... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Minerva
    Date:11/7/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:The process was smooth and very professional. The care arrived almost 3 days earlier than expected and in great shape, no complaints what so ever. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:11/7/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Total failure
    Review:In spite of agreeing to go for a higher cost shipping option, they asked me to hold on to the lower options, probably because they would need to pay me if the truckers were not available. They finally ditched me at the last moment and I was left high... [ More ]
    Poster:Aparajith Soundararajan
    Date:11/7/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Service!
    Review:Called and found a driver in an hour. Price was very reasonable. My car was delivered within 9 days. Good Service, will try again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:11/7/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Graham was very helpful from the get go. He explained the process and was honest and clear about every step. He answered all my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:11/7/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:When I planed to ship my car from Florida to New York, I had no previous experience on any shipping company, did online research and found this AmeriFreight company, read many good reviews on this company, then just thought let me try. From online qu... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Yina Wang
    Date:11/6/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Josh was great
    Review:Josh kept us informed every step of the way with our transport - we were happy with the service - the transport driver also kept us informed and ensured that we did not need to wait around all day for pick-up and delivery. We would use the service a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:JackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:Josh was very helpful and thorough. Always returned calls, answered questions, and reached out to shipper directly when I was unable to contact them. Pickup and drop off of vehicle was smooth and timely. Honest company and wonderful customer service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:11/6/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to work with/would use again
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job arranging a carrier for what amounted to a VW floor pan with a 4'X8' plywood box strapped to it. The price they negotiated was exactly in line with the estimate and they kept me informed of the progress and expected ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/6/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Finishline Transportation
    Review:There wasn't much information available about the actual carrier (Finishline Transportation), probably because they are very small. I relied on the broker to pick a good carrier and everything worked out well. [ View ]
    Poster:Herbert Mansmann
    Date:11/6/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Graham and Amerifreight did an excellent (and fast!) job of moving my convertible. They arrived on time - almost to the minute of the first and only promise pickup date/time, and delivered it across country in only 3 days. Would absolutely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Lowell
    Date:11/5/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Got what I paid for
    Review:I paid for my vehicle to be shipped and that is exactly what I received. The pick up and drop off date was a moving target but other than that everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: shipping car cross country
    Review:Amerifreight brokered the deal to ship my car from Ct to California. Graham did an excellent job and 3 days later my car was picked up at my home. It left the next day on another truck and was delivered to my brother in California 5 days later in p... [ More ]
    Poster:Candy C.
    Date:11/5/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Fast as I could have dreamed, one day service was amazing.0ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiydiydogxoydkhdoydoydohdoydohdoydohdoyflhcohdohcoydoyfoufpufpufpuxpufoucppppppppppp [ View ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:11/5/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Review:I was very happy with the service and with Amerifreight acting as the broker. Everybody was very professional and ploite. [ View ]
    Poster:Cecilia IngramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Very quick shipment time door to door. Also very quick getting the vehicle picked up.Was given a proper vehicle evaluation form. Everyone I talked to during the process was kind and knowledgeable, My contact with Amerifreight was Josh. Vehicle was re... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Alan BunchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Review:My rep at Amerifreight was Ali Miller and she was very helpful from getting a quote until my car was delivered to the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Sameer Bharmar
    Date:11/4/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:The customer service representative (Lecia) was very professional and able to find a carrier within 1 day and delivery in the same week. The pick-up and delivery were as promised at the quote originally given to me. I would highly recommend Ameri-F... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa C.
    Date:11/4/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: On time @ the right price
    Review:Not the cheapest but with the given condition that we needed them to pick up our car on a specific day, it's very good. Shipped from CA to NC in 8 days for $1250, it's a resonable price. No damage and everything was on time. Recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TSUN HO LIUThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight seemed to be a reliable company and Ali was extremely helpful and gave good customer service. She called to check in with me on the scheduled pickup and delivery days, called the carrier when I had not heard from them and kept tabs on my... [ More ]
    Poster:Justine
    Date:11/3/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: ALL HAIL AMERIFREIGHT!
    Review:The experience was fast and mostly painless. I say mostly because the first carrier to accept the pick up did not speak English and the communication barrier could not be breached. After several attempts to explain to their dispatcher and the driver,... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/3/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Review:I was well informed when car would be picked up and how the process worked. Ameri Freight worked with me with regards to location and timing needed. Ali was very helpful and kept me informed on the process [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: TES Transportation and Amerifreight are garbage
    Review:TES Transportation and Amerifreight are garbage. DO NOT USE. TES cannot even be found on the BBB site. The driver side rear quarter panel was scraped and dented. The driver side door had many new dings to the door panel, and the edge of the door had ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that our customer had a bad experience with the carrier we assigned to ship his vehicle. AmeriFreight only selects carriers who have a 95% and higher internal rating from more than 3000. Unfortunately accidents do happen and damage does occur. In this case we did submit the customer all the information needed to claim against the carriers insurance. Lecia, the agent who assisted this customer will help him in any way possible to get this resolved. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony Accardo
    Date:11/2/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:My car was picked up promptly, arrived on time and with no damage. the AmeriFrieght representative was very helpful and constantly contacted the carrier when I had questions about delivery dates and times. Would recommend them over any company. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Daddy
    Date:11/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: One happy customer!!
    Review:This was our second time using amerifreight and our experience was just as the first time very pleasant! We had to ship our car from Georgia to Arizona and we were in a rush to get it to arizona because of my husbands work. Our agent was very helpful... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria DeraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: IL to AZ
    Review:Chicago to Phoenix, worked with Josh at AmeriFreight, would use them again. They were able to get a transport truck within a few days of inquiry. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/1/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport for Saturn Sky
    Review:AmeriFreight handled transport of my Saturn Sky from North Carolina to the San Francisco Bay area. They found a transporter within a day of when I initially contacted them. The car was picked up two days later and arrived at my house 8 days later. Ev... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Ed CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with Ameri Freight
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service by Ameri Freight and the subsequent carrier company they brokered with. Pickup and delivery were on time and no problems were encountered. Worked with ALi at Amerifreight and Randy at Franks and Parks Transport... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: responses to my inquiries were handled quickly
    Review:the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica EdenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Our experience with Anerifreight was wonderful. I felt comfortable and secure from the moment I spoke to the representative. I never felt pressured. They kept me updated on the pick up date. I called the delivery guy while my car was in route. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:Shanee This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker/Fair Carrier
    Review:I worked with Brett Sheffield at AmeriFreight and found him to be friendly and very patient with the many questions I asked as a first time car mover. Brett located a carrier on the first day we had agreed to potentially ship the car (10/17) and the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 6:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:AmeriFreight was excellent with their customer service, and walking us through the process. The pickup and dropoff occurred within the contracted time. The transport company that AmeriFreight used to pick up our car, American Mausoleum had difficult... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:My car was shipped on Monday Morning 6:30 am. It was good experience.. I was worried about my car shipping before I started the process but everything was great. You and the Driver "Kamol" (sorry if spelling is not corrrect) helping me what... [ More ]
    Poster:Balamurugan Sadhasivam
    Date:10/29/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Third time good performance with AmeriFreight
    Review:The customer service with AmeriFreight has been consistently excellent. They will willingly spend time with you answering questions and putting you at ease with the whole shipping process. I allowed plenty of time for vehicle pick up so that althou... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy and Expedient
    Review:Our family had a very quick move from Sacramento, CA. to Plano, TX. We chose to put our things in storage, book a flight for us (two parents, a baby, and 2 cats) and we had to schedule a car transport within 3 days time. AmeriFreight was very respo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jayson & NatalieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Classic service for classic car.
    Review:Transported our classic 1977 ElDorado, a very large, long and heavy sedan. Graham explained up front I had 30 percent chance of transport at the lowest rate offered. As no carriers came forward for the lowest quote, after a few weeks we increased ou... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: SO HAPPY!!
    Review:Great Experience! The car was picked up and dropped off exactly as promised, in perfect condition. Ali kept us continually informed about all the details and followed up to make sure all went well. Couldn't be more satisfied. Will definately use ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Ingrid WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: reliable
    Review:This is the second time I have used this company to transport my car. It is a dicey industry and when I found a company that was reliable I stuck with them. And, after I did call around to make sure I was getting a good deal they also turned out to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Herb H
    Date:10/28/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and Price Competitive
    Review:After leaving a message on Angie's List. I received a prompt reply. Original quote was $1195 for Economy Saver, which would have been a 15 day pickup window. They also offered other rates. I went with a higher rate which guaranteed pickup in 3 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert H.
    Date:10/27/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Pick up and delivery was well detailed and got the car in good condition on the right time. Ali, was the primary contact at Ameri Freight and she was really good in explaining things and handled the job very well. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AnishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight OK, discount shipper
    Review:Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert RodgersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight from California to Kentucky
    Review:Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and thi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Worry Free Service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:AllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Job got done
    Review:The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopp... [ More ]
    Poster:SUSANThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth As Silk
    Review:Amerifreight was outstanding! Not only was I moving from San Diego, CA to Wilmington, NC…so across the country one coast to the next but I had also purchased a brand new car. I heard horror stories about transporting cars and I must say this wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:10/23/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: F250 Transport from Az to Pa w/ Amerifreight
    Review:I contracted with Amerifreight to transport my 2004 F250 Crewcab Short Bed from Az to Pa. They were quick to get back to me every time I needed information and worked well with the carrier to make sure the truck got to me in a timely manner. The truc... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Easy process with straightforward information
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping, the broker, was excellent in terms of explaining the process and answering my questions. They were able to find a carrier within 2 days of initial contact for just $100 over their initial quote. The carrier, Varanian Transp... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Dave G.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and efficient service!
    Review:They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:TerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Carrier OLD and RUSTY
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were s... [ More ]
    Poster:LawsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 9:01:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75