View 165,371 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,372th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1625 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.77% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.23% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Used service multiple times
    Review:I've used Amerfreight multiple times with my car transport needs and have never had an issue. Great service over the last 5 years I've used them. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcelino
    Date:6/22/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The entire process was easy and straight forward. Everything was explained up front and I knew each party's responsibilities and what to expect from the shipping process. The pickup was 12 days after the first available date but Graham explained th... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham Turner at 678-369-4122 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Cox
    Date:6/20/2015 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Peace of Mind!!
    Review:I was nervous about transporting my vehicle across the country for sale but I researched AmeriFreight on the better business bureau and was very satisfied with the customer care I received! I set up the transport after a short interview of the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Milissa
    Date:6/20/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Truck was delivered on time and safe. I Will use them again for shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/20/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:never had to do anything like move two cars across the country before. Kenneth walked us through the process and everything happened as explained. If I had to do this again I would definitely use Amerifreight [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Thompson
    Date:6/20/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Graham and his team did a great job getting our car picked up and delivered in the time frame we needed. It was the busy time for moving cars out of Florida so finding a carrier to pick up our car in Georgia was challenging. [ View ]
    Poster:john k
    Date:6/20/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Disgusted
    Review:Bad experience, paid extra for a confirmed date pick up something called First Class service between June 6th and June 8th . Driver late to pick up. Pick up was on June 11th. I had to pay some one to meet the late driver. Driver was one day late to d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Hill
    Date:6/19/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Can be better
    Review:I was not very pleased with the communication about the shipping date. I was told that the shipping will happen on certain date and later i came to know that it was the "First Available Date" when they will actually start finding transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Garud
    Date:6/19/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Can be better
    Poster:Sandeep Garud
    Date:6/19/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Service Excellent, Pushy for Reviews
    Review:The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time without any faults and for the price quoted, all of that was great. My only complaint was that I checked the box that said that I would leave a honest review...I should have not selected that. I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff B
    Date:6/19/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Amerifreight was very nice to work with while shipping my vehicle from Texas to Arizona. Their price was almost $200 lower than other, less favorably reviewed brokers, and the people I worked with were extremely likable. They picked up the vehicle o... [ More ]
    Poster:jgm
    Date:6/19/2015 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight and Lecia
    Review:I had a nitemare with the first company I had choosen. The first company failed to show up on the day they were suppose to pick-up and the never called so I got a new company. AmeriFreight and exspecially Lecia were a 180 becuase they picked up o... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark A
    Date:6/19/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car Shipment Company Ever!
    Review:This is the second time that I have used AmeriFreight to ship my car across the country, and I have already recommended them to my family and friends. Josh Contreras did a truly excellent job of following up with my order and coordinating the pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen Gutman
    Date:6/18/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Simple & Quick
    Review:Ali was in contact with me thru out the entire process. Also, the truck driver phoned exactly when he said he would. Overall, I was pleased with how simple the transport was for me. Much easier and cheaper than me driving my vehicle this distance ... [ More ]
    Poster:H Davis
    Date:6/18/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: My assessment
    Review:Josh was very professional, honest, timely & helpful. I am a First time user of this service Things turned out exactly the way he told me it would. Would use them again [ View ]
    Poster:AGR
    Date:6/18/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I have used Graham with Amerifreight Car Shipping and I'm glad I did. Graham was always accessible whenever I had any questions and was very clear from the beginning on the entire process. Our car was dispatched for pickup on... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:6/18/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Raised Prices
    Review:I shipped 2 vehicles at the same time, from Alaska to Pennsylvania. Amerifreight was the second leg of the trip, after the vehicles had been shipped from Alaska to Seattle. They arrived on time in Seattle, with no hassle from the first carrier. On... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/18/2015 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience for a first timer
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car and I really didn't know what to expect or what to do. The staff at Amerifreight were friendly and knowledgeable, and I got to speak directly with the the driver they paired me with. He was also friendly an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ken 678-608-0566 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/18/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Review:I had a requested pick up date of May 31st and it got picked up June 9th. I had a flexible schedule so it wasn't an issue. Vehicle arrived sooner than originally estimated and was a quick drop off. No issues with the company and was able to get in... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristine
    Date:6/17/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Communicators!!!!
    Review:Had a great experience. I was nervous about picking the wrong company. I saw good reviews on AmeriFreight and decided they looked like the best. I'm glad I chose them!! Ali was nothing but supportive the whole way. Communication is key and she did a... [ More ]
    Poster:Fatimah
    Date:6/17/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Last minutes price increase
    Review:I contacted the company (AmeriFreight) via phone several times, and it took a few days before they can find a carrier (ARTT77 Inc). No matter how advance you tried to schedule (in my case I called close to 2 weeks beforehand with a specific pickup da... [ More ]
    Poster:Ada
    Date:6/17/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nice job
    Review:Very good experience throughout the process. Excellent customer service - helpful and responsive. All went according to plan. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommend using AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:JF
    Date:6/15/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great and quick delivery experience
    Review:Ali was a pleasure to work with as she kept me informed and made sure my car was picked up within the given window. She was very pleasant to speak with over the phone. The driver ended up picking up my car a few hours later than expected, so my roomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:6/15/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had done lot of review before signing up with AmeriFreight. I was also looking for accredited once only. Josh from AmeriFreight gave me a very lower price but he also informed that it could go up as the time of pickup is very short; so drivers may ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danish
    Date:6/14/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Trasport classic vehicle
    Review:Very satisfied with the service from beginning to end.. Very good customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Very affordable. They will keep you updated very often. [ View ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:6/14/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:everthying was on time and as promised, my car was picked up 3 days after i placed the order and was delived on time in 5 days [ View ]
    Poster:sarin
    Date:6/12/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, I am not impressed with the whole thing
    Review:Graham and a couple other people at AmeriFreight were very courteous and knew their job very well. I do believe that they were honestly trying to get my vehicle from one place to another in the most efficient way possible. Ultimately, however, this... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:6/12/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: driver
    Review:the girl at the office was very nice and kind, the driver charge me $400 extra was complaining on the truck condition, the truck ok and i drove the truck with out any problem, [ View ]
    Poster:etsik
    Date:6/12/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and reliable shipping
    Review:This company was excellent and efficient when it came to getting my vehicle picked up and shipped to its destination. I enjoyed my experience and I would definitley recommend them to anyone looking to get their vehicle shipped in a safe and efficent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel
    Date:6/11/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: WON'T USE ANYONE ELSE-AMERIFREIGHT ONLY
    Review:I have used Amerifreight to move four cars over the past few years. Everytime, we have had an excellent experience. Their customer service is professional, upfront, and timely with communications. The carriers that they have worked with have been ... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Brown
    Date:6/11/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: multiple transports
    Review:So i used the company for three moves from one place. An enclosed carrier from TX to MA and an open one from TX to NYC and both car moves went great. One move was from TX to CA of a large motorcycle. While it went great, the person needed help fro... [ More ]
    Poster:SMC
    Date:6/11/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: multiple transports
    Poster:SMC
    Date:6/11/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Ali was great to work with. Fast to respond. Would definitely used them again. AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa++++++++++ Aaaaaaaaaaa++++++++++++++++ Aaaaaaaaaaaa+++++++++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:6/11/2015 5:52:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Experience
    Review:The AmeriFreight Team was fantastic! They consistently contacted me on time and as promised to ensure I was aware of the next step in the process. It eased my anxiety regarding getting my daughter's car picked up and safely shipped within a fairly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tmay5000
    Date:6/11/2015 5:32:00 AM
    Subject: Pain and trouble free west coast to east coast vehicle shipping
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car ever. Furthermore it had to be shipped from California to Massachusetts so I was nervous about which company to use at first. I'm very pleased that I picked Amerifrieght for the job. Josh at Amerifreight was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jong Kim
    Date:6/10/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Leica from this company was very helpful in finding a carrier. He came on time to pick up my vehicle and delivered it to my destination in the time that the driver stated. I would definitely use them again if he need arises and recommend them to anyo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon S.
    Date:6/10/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Amerifreight
    Review:Thanks for making shipping my car a painless process. I made the mistake of requesting a generic "quote" online and was bombarded by phone calls. Working with AmeriFreight and Ali was simple and painless. [ View ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:C.Troxel
    Date:6/10/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Amerifreight
    Poster:C.Troxel
    Date:6/10/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: great service!
    Review:Lecia was great to work with. our car was picked up and dropped off on time! thank you very much we would use this service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Laurel Wade
    Date:6/10/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Josh, my service representative provided daily updates from date available for pick to delivery. He was an absolute professional. This is the second time I have used AmeriFreigth and I would not hesitate to use them again. Than you AmeriFreigth. [ View ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:6/10/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: Ali Miller
    Review:Ali Miller was great and very helpful. The truck actually arrived a day early and Ali helped fix this. [ View ]
    Poster:Victoria Chamlee
    Date:6/9/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Gift to Family Member
    Review:I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Optima for a family member. I live in South Texas & bought the car from a dealership in San Antonio. I had it shipped to upstate NY, where my family member lives. Ali Miller did a great job from start to finish. S... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:6/9/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche shipping
    Review:Great to work with. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to ship a vehicle. Reasonable price from Las Vegas to Arizona and the car was picked up quickly and delivered the next day. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:6/9/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Review:Our broker was friendly and personable, however there were pretty significant gaps in communication. 1) I was never told upfront that Amerhifreight is a broker and they shop out our car at a discounted rate and that if it isn't picked up at that rate... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura O.
    Date:6/9/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transporting
    Review:As Advertized! - and as reviewed by many respondents at http://www.consumeraffairs.com/auto_trans/index.html, AmeriFreight was easy to deal with, direct and honest, communicating reliably and as needed with me and with my nephew on the other end. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Enterline
    Date:6/9/2015 4:33:00 AM
    Subject: Ali Miller is tops in customer service!
    Review:Ali Miller of AmeriFreight is courteous and professional. She responds promptly to emails and calls and provides complete information. I shipped my vehicle from California to Massachusetts, and was so satisfied with the service I chose the same compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:6/9/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to use this company again. My customer service representative was very helpful in helping with the shipping process. [ View ]
    Poster:frank taylor
    Date:6/8/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight's Poor Service
    Review:On the plus side, the car arrived on time, in good condition, and it was for a somewhat reasonable price. The reason for AmeriFreight's receiving a Poor rating is because of the surprisingly low quality customer service I received. First of all, I pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony DellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service, Limited Flexibility
    Review:I chose to use Amerifreight because of their excellent customer ratings. While the service was good, the flexibility of the carrier they found was not. I cannot have my phone on me at work, particularly when I'm out on training ops, and trying to org... [ More ]
    Poster:Myles D
    Date:6/7/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:The quote I got originally was 975, I waited for couple days and before 2 days, which the lastest date driver have to pick up my vehicle, still no driver contact me. I called Amerifreight again and they found me a driver a short time but unfortunatel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:6/5/2015 8:28:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73