View 160,847 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,848th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1866 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.96% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Picked up on time and delivered early!
    Review: Was worried buying a car out of state, but only New Jersey had the color combo I wanted so I had to ship the car all the way to California. AmeriFreight made it easy and handled everything. Showed up a little dusty from the road, but as p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dalton
    Date:4/7/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up on time and delivered early!
    Poster:Dalton
    Date:4/7/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:My move was for one car and one truck from the Pittsburgh area to an area 60 miles north of Seattle. I had never done anything like this before so I had no idea what a ballpark estimate was. I had requested estimates from many companies before I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/7/2015 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and convinient to deal with Amerifright and Ali
    Review:I sent a quote request to Amerifright, Ali sent me an estimate and during our first call, she explained how Amerifight works without the sales pitch. She was honest about the estimate and explained me the coverage option (which I declined as I alread... [ More ]
    Poster:ManojK
    Date:4/6/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Extremely happy I chose ameri fright to ship my car from portland to indiana. Josh was very helpful coordinating my move. I will definitely go with them again for my transport needs! [ View ]
    Poster:Katy
    Date:4/6/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience with Amerifrieght, but quality of vendors varies
    Review:I shipped my car from Chicago to San Fran for ~$1040 which was a fair price after shopping around. I dealt with Graham Turner who was very responsive, easy to talk to and was open to all communication. Overall the experience with the Amerifrieght si... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:4/5/2015 7:15:00 AM
    Subject: Everything You Want Your Car Shipper to Do
    Review:AmeriFreight was the broker who found me Vista transportation. They did everything that I hoped they would do - and met my expectations. They answered the phone promptly and proactively contacted me. They explained the process to me. They found m... [ More ]
    Poster:JGC
    Date:4/4/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country
    Review:I chose the company because of the low rate quoted, but in the end they couldn't find a carrier to accept my quote. The final agreed upon rate war $300 more, but they were honest and upfront about it. [ View ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 5-6 days from first contact to delivery
    Review:I was researching carriers and generally overwhelmed by the variety of quotes and timelines. I had a somewhat constricted timeline due to a new job offer. Reached Josh on a Friday, and he was able to broker a car carrier to pickup Sunday, with the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:4/4/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transporting
    Review:A pleasure to do business with, have referred this co. to several friends/family members. Very personal & quick with response to any/all questions, of which i had many. Car was enclosed, as it made a road-trip from Texas to Ohio in Feb; everyth... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob GadkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Lecia was my contact person throughout the entire process. She was kind, courteous, responsive and very patient and understood that I was very nervous about my car surviving such a long trip. She was always easy to reach and responded promprky to q... [ More ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:4/4/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Great customer service- they were friendly, informative and very helpful. The delivery service was also very good- timely and dependable. I Would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Christina Jun
    Date:4/3/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good and honest work
    Review:After calling several componies and reading several reviewed, I decided to use AmeriFeright. The rep was kind and knowledgeablt. Most of all, honest to me without any hidden agenda. I specially appreciate her followup phone call. even though, the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonghun Jung
    Date:4/2/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:I have moved multiple vehicles in our fleet with Ameriifreight. The last one was a 2007 Chevy Colorado. I have never had an issue with the drivers and never have had damage. Graham has always done a great job with a good price. I will use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:4/2/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Customer service and delivery were exceptional. This was the second time we used Amerifreight, and we will continue to do so when we have transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Boggs
    Date:4/2/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Poster:Matthew Boggs
    Date:4/2/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker, Excellent Carrier
    Review:Everything went perfect from setting up the shipment with Graham, to the truck being delivered on time. The carrier Graham selected was an excellent communicator. They contacted me each day to let me know where they were, and when the truck would be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Shore
    Date:4/2/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport of my RX350 open
    Review:Graham was very good getting a transporter last minute. Price was reasonable for cross country, in my opinion. Driver was late picking up, but not in control of Amerifreight. Delivery was on time, but my car was dirty. [ View ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:4/1/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Timely Delivery
    Review:AmeriFreight helped me find a great carrier for my compact car. Lecia was available whenever I called and followed up to make sure the shipment was going as planned. Great company for cross country auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jillian
    Date:4/1/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: rating
    Review:good experience. would use again. this is all I want to say and the site tells me that there is an error on the form. I have nothing further to say and wish to leave this site. [ View ]
    Poster:CJ
    Date:4/1/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Is Prompt, Professional and Simplifies Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight and Josh was superb. After calling various auto transport companies I felt as though I was dealing with back-lot used car companies. After finding this site, I was able to find that AmeriFreight was recognized and ra... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:4/1/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review:The AmeriFreight Car Shipping took good care of my car. The truck company shipped and delivered on time, keeping a very good condition. Ali was really helpful. She always reached me with the most updated information. It is a good experience to have m... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:3/31/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Philly to Denver
    Review:My college age son needed to get his car from Philly to Denver for a three month internship. We had a relatively small window of time from when he made it home for the Christmas holiday break to the start of the internship the second week of January.... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Quinn
    Date:3/31/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, on time!
    Review:Ali was very helpful at Amerifreight. It was my first time shipping a car. I had seen several good reviews about the company. She walked me through the entire process and was very helpful. Explained what to expect. I had some flexibility in my price,... [ More ]
    Poster:Roshan Raman
    Date:3/30/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Graham was honest and up front about costs and added insurance. Pickup and delivery were flawless. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:3/30/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review:Amerifreight is a broker, and deals with many independent carriers, which can be a complicated process. All aspects of the process were handled perfectly, ans all of their promises were kept. Our car was moved safely and on time from California to... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Luesing
    Date:3/30/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Use this transport company!
    Review:It's nerve racking choosing a freight company to transport your vehicle, in my case across the country. Ali at AmeriFreight took all of my anxiety out of the process. Ali communicated with me every step of the way. The whole process of contracts w... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam P.
    Date:3/30/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: time of delivery
    Review:Ali was our first contact with Amerifreight. She was always a very friendly, professional and helpful broker. The price quote was comparable with our companies. The down side to this particular service was that the first carrier "broke do... [ More ]
    Poster: Johnson
    Date:3/29/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Go with the industry leader
    Review:After considerable online research, I decided to hire AmeriFreight to transport our 2005 Buick Century from suburban Atlanta to Long Island, NY. The auto transport industry is not well regulated, and it really pays to get background on the companies.... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ken Davis 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Schenbeck
    Date:3/28/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Graham is awesome!!!
    Review:Used this company before. They just get it done!!! They know their business and how the customer wants to be treated. I think Graham was the best person I've met in this business!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/27/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Cheapest one I could find yet excellent service!
    Review:They quoted me a little low but select the option that they can increase the amount you'll pay-that way you won't get over quoted in the beginning. In the end I still saved $200 compared to any other company and my car made it all the way across coun... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:3/27/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Moving
    Review:My husband and I recently moved from Nashville, Tennessee to Sherman Oaks, California. This was a huge move (over 2,000 miles) and we really didn't want to have to drive both vehicles. I waited a little late to find a carrier, but AmeriFrieght step... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacquelyn Marchetti
    Date:3/26/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service
    Review:I was very apprehensive about shipping my car because I have heard all of the horror stories. I saw good reviews from AmeriFreight and decided to go with them. From the very beginning it was very professional. Josh helped me throughout the entire pro... [ More ]
    Poster:kory ellis
    Date:3/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Move from FL to AZ
    Review:Having read a number of internet reviews, I chose AmeriFreight to arrange transport of my SUV from Florida to Arizona. I had specific dates that I needed pickup and delivery, thus paid a bit more than the standard fees. I also purchased the addition... [ More ]
    Poster:Kev
    Date:3/26/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service & Fair Pricing
    Review:It was my first time transporting a vehicle. After doing my diligence researching the process with many carriers, Graham instilled confidence in my decision to choose AmeriFreight. His knowledge, confidence and consideration of my experience made t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny Collins
    Date:3/26/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: What a great experience
    Review:I have shipped cars before and am very hesitant. I have a Mercedes that sits pretty low to the ground (all stock, no mods). I watched them load and they were very professional, no worries on my end. In the end, the car arrived across country in ab... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/26/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:This was my first time shipping my new car out of state and i was being scared and worried. I talk to Graham and he asked me few questions and he gave me quote for $700 to ship my car and he explain me the whole process. As he promised my car was pic... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:RaviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Best company I have ever used
    Review:Great price, service and customer service. A great way to ship a vehicle. I have used 4 diffrent shippers and this is easily the best [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn
    Date:3/25/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport (enclosed)
    Review:Excellent experience. Everything was arranged and managed perfectly. The driver was patient and able to adjust pickup and delivery point(s) with no issue. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:3/25/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Review:I scheduled transport of my Sequioa from WA to TN. I didn't care about specific delivery date b/c this is my spare vehicle. I had excellent communication with my transport company. They were up front and honest on costs. The carrier arrived when prom... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Sharp
    Date:3/25/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Used AmeriFreight for two other cars a few years ago. On this shipment, I was in CA and the car was in OHIO. They handled the transaction without a problem. What was better is that they stayed in contact with me so I was never concerned about the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Duane
    Date:3/25/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: tahoe shipment
    Review:Very fast shipment picked up friday afternoon delivered by monday morning. Very reliable service. I will used them again in the future. [ View ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:osvaldo
    Date:3/25/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Not
    Review:I had never had to ship a car before and had read horrible reviews from other carriers. AmeriFlight came highly recommended, so I gave them a call. My car arrived on time as they said. I have a light colored interior and when my car arrived the dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin
    Date:3/25/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Contacted several companies to transport a toyota highlander to NW Washington State. While it took a little longer to find a hauler than I'd originally anticipated, Ali came through with someone who has delivered the car in good shape to its destin... [ More ]
    Poster:MMullins
    Date:3/25/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: No 1 in the Market
    Review:If you are confused and not confident to choose the right carrier, this is for you. ================================================= I have been AmeriFreight customer since 2009. I remember spent 2 days looking for a good carrier, knowing many of... [ More ]
    Poster:Kalai Rajagopal
    Date:3/25/2015 5:20:00 AM
    Subject: Short Notice but quick results
    Review:I was doing a short notice military move and had to change my pickup date last minute. The company got an truck to me within 3 days and my representative Lecia was attentive every step of the way. To top it off I received my car within 4 Days. So not... [ More ]
    Poster:ariston
    Date:3/25/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Even blizzard did not delay Amerifreight
    Review:I can not say enough about the professional and personal service from Amerifreight. Like many others, I researched many horror stories on line before choosing, but we appreciated the policy of no deposit until they had secured a driver, leaving us f... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathie P
    Date:3/24/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Even blizzard did not delay Amerifreight
    Poster:Kathie P
    Date:3/24/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Knowledgeable and kind staff, pick up and delivery are on time, driver are very friendly. Great service, definitely will use these guys if ever I need move again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:3/24/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Honest car transporter
    Review:I needed a car shipment from Virginia to Maine with no particular schedule needed. Since I had no time frame, we were able to get a great deal on the transport. It was $795 with the additional $100 insurance. The cost was below other companies and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jac
    Date:3/24/2015 3:57:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75