View 147,058 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,059th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent rating
    Review:Talk about babies born sooner than expected........my delivery was really quick. From the time I was contacted with the shipper information to the actual delivery, it was 4 days. Yep, he drove from Christiansburg, VA to Naples, FL to pick up my vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Larry LevinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient Brokerage Service
    Review:The job got done in less time than I expected. The only two hiccups were the shipper picked up the car a day later than promised and it cost $55 more than the estimate. Amerifreight does the best they can as a broker and seems to care very much abo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:Communication was touch and go in the beginning, but once I was assigned a driver things went fairly smoothly. The date communicated to me was not the actual date he (the driver) arrived, but he was early so I did not complain. He was able to get the... [ More ]
    Poster:CapriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Easier Than I Thought!
    Review:Amerifreight was great in quickly finding a carrier. Leica was always available and always had the answer to my questions. Everything on the Amerfreight side was smooth. The carrier was great; super communication on both ends. Had phone numbers for... [ More ]
    Poster:CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight moves cars interstate and does it great!
    Review:Ali Miller at AmeriFreight handled my car transport professionally and promptly from my first request for a quote to the delivery of the vehicle in great condition. I should note that although I was given a discount for submitting this review, the c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what they promised
    Review:After a bad experience with a different company last winter, we were very cautious and concerned. Our experience with AmeriFreight was just the opposite in a good way. Justin was honest, upfront, understandable, clear about the price, quick to answ... [ More ]
    Response:Call 770-486-1010 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Customer service was good. After getting a quote, Transport truck was not available. I had to wait 1 week from the date of the car available date for pick up. The delivery was prompt and with out any issues. The price went up after the quote as the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Praveen KoneruThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time I have used Amerifreight and I would not hesitate to use them again. The Amerifreight staff was knowledgeable and quickly found an acceptable carrier. I am completely satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Richard in MinneapolisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: F350 transport
    Review:Great service. Quote was quick and scheduled delivery was within two days of setting it up. Amerifreight contacted me before, during and after delivery to ensure the pick up was on schedule and I was satisfied with the transaction. The driver contact... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe OuelletThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Graham is the man!
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was a pleasure to work with. He was prompt about sending me documents, responded to my emails and calls within minutes, and got my car across the country on time. I am very pleased with both the value and quality of service I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis YuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: transport vehicle
    Review:I had no idea how to transport a vehicle. AmeriFreight did a fantastic job explaining the process, calling to be sure to answer and additional questions and following up with the actual process. I would definitely use them and recommend them to oth... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Kay WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:After doing much research on the internet to find an honest and reliable shipping company, I chose Amerifreight after reading positive reviews. The customer service from Amerifreight was prompt. I was told that the company only uses carriers rated in... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jinaki GourdineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: I beg to you to consider the consequences of NOT choosing to use AmeriFreight?
    Review:I'll start by saying I would never choose anyone else but Amerifreight, why you ask? Well, being a rookie and having to figure out who to choose to ship a brand new car I just purchased online was more than stressful. I had no idea who to go with, ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellant Service- Always on Time
    Review:We were recommend to Graham through AmeriFreight through one of our close friends who had just completed a across the country move and used AmeriFrienght to ship her car. She shared how her agent, Graham had provided her with excellant service and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Chinasa OrduThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2014 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable Service!
    Review:This was our first time shipping our car. We chose AmeriFreight because of their BBB rating. I was impressed with the speed in which they were able to locate a driver. Literally five minutes after speaking with a rep and getting a quote I was called ... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good if you stick to the quote
    Review:When the truck was first listed, I was contacted many times but all of the prices were higher than the quoted price. I finally told them that I had time and wasn't going to pay anything higher than the quoted price. Within a week or so they came thro... [ More ]
    Poster:K. ZittleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: California Loving
    Review:Very good service and prompt in answering ALL of my questions. If this is your first time doing this, trust these people. Their price was not the best, but very competitive and are very easy to communicate with. This was essential for our move fro... [ More ]
    Poster:NeilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Review:Overall, working with Amerifreight was a great experience. They were professional and courteous during all interactions. They updated me on the progress of my car in transit, and they ensured that my car arrived in the condition that it was prior to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom BurroughsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:This company provided excellent service regardless of the car being delivered past the 7-10 day period [ View ]
    Poster:SasheeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Subject: Second time
    Review:This is the second time I have used Amerifreight and would use them again. The point person, David, was very responsive to my inquiries and always followed up. [ View ]
    Poster:AliceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Subject: Car Shipped from NJ to CA
    Review:I recently needed a car shipped from NJ to CA and AmeriFreight was of great assistance in finding a company that was able to do so in a timely fashion. It took about one week from my first availablity to find a shipping company that was willing to dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged by Carrier
    Review:Justin at Amerifreight was very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately, the carrier, Global Auto Transport, LLC, damaged the vehicle while unloading it I immediately called them and sent Justin an email. That was on Saturday. Today is Thursday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan DeWittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: fantastic company
    Review:I called expecting to have a wait but Ali my rep. had me set up shipped and delivered in a weeks time she was always available to answer questions and help with any concerns of mine. I think the company is great, and the shippers she set me up with w... [ More ]
    Poster:janThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Review:My experince was not great. My car was picked up very late even though I requested expedited service and I had to drive out of state for approximately 30-40 miles to deliver my car to the driver which can be attributed to possibly due to lack of car... [ More ]
    Poster:AnujThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great company, would use again
    Review:We had a great experience with this company. As we have never shipped a car before, the representatives were very helpful and easy to talk to. They were able to find us a carrier the same day we called, which was a relief. The car was picked up a wee... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Van GordenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Salesperson handling my shipping order could not answer basic questions about the carrier he assigned to me. I was assigned a carrier with whom it was very difficult to communicate effectively in English. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend!
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. It was easy to schedule the transport of my vehicle and my agent was very friendly and communicative. Would definitely recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:EmilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Shipping
    Review:I was worried when I decided to ship my car from Wyoming to New Jersey. After all I had never done it before, nor did I know anything about it. After researching different auto shipping companies online I decided on Amerifreight, and I could not be h... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Hand
    Date:8/20/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: inaccurate quote, late pick-up
    Review:I shipped my car from CA to NYC three years ago for only $1150 using a different service. Fast forward to the present, I needed to do the reverse. My initial quote was for $1350, transporting the car from NYC to CA. I wanted a smaller margin/date ran... [ More ]
    Poster:SokrinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Everything met my expectations
    Review:I had a lot of anxiety shipping our expensive car across the country. We are in the military and always on the move. You always hear/read the bad reviews from companies that don't follow through, hidden extra charges or cars arriving with damage. For... [ More ]
    Poster:Kennedy
    Date:8/20/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: This is your carrier company! Look no further!
    Review:We started the car transport process back in May with another company. My dad wanted my son to have my mom's 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis. Dad lived in Pennsylvania, we are in Arizona. Being 82 years young, my dad wanted an honest company who stood ... [ More ]
    Poster:Char F.
    Date:8/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and FAST!
    Review:Great service! Would highly recommend! Ali was excellent and followed up to make sure our car was picked up. We hardly had to wait for our vehicle to arrive at all. I couldn't believe how fast it got across country. It was in great shape and we are s... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex BrauerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Costly and out of my way but efficient
    Review:I was originally quoted $1,305 for pickup of a mid-size car from a small town in the San Joaquin Valley. I choose the economy saver package and my vehicle was fairly new, and running. Out of the blue, I was called 5 days prior to my availability d... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) We apologize for any inconvenience this customer experienced due to an increased shipping cost. Unfortunately, the vehicle shipment industry does not lend itself to fixed rates. This customer chose an economy rate, which we only recommend to customers without time constraints. We never dispatch vehicles or take payments without first receiving approval from the customer. Our Agents are constantly working with carriers to find the best rates, most convenient dates, and as many options possible to suit each of our customer's unique circumstances. [ view ]
    Poster:Janelle M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight = Peace of Mind
    Review:Amerifreight did a fantastic job in getting my car from UT to MA in a short time. I had talked to several other companies and felt concerned about the overall process and dealings, so I had not moved forward with a carrier with only a 3-4 day pickup ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Happy camper
    Review:I shipped two cars to Oregon from the east coast. I chose Amerifreight based on the information and reviews I found online. The company did exactly as promised and met or exceeded all the target dates. Brett, my contact at Amerifreight, was high... [ More ]
    Poster:MartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:Exceptional experience! Brett was always reachable, knowledgeable, and accurate in all information conveyed. Pick-up options were offered before, on, or just after my desired pick up date for the vehicle, and the shipper (A-1 Auto Hauler Express) w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim GeigerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Feeling overwhelmed with all the choices? Well look no further than AmeriFreight
    Review:Like many other people looking to ship a vehicle for the first time, we were overwhelmed at the amount of choices and the whole (seemingly) complicated process of shipping a vehicle. To make it worse, we were on a very short timeline of getting our v... [ More ]
    Poster:Misty StroudThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Brett- amerifreight
    Review:Brett was very proactive and answered the phone personally every time- price was below most competitors [ View ]
    Poster:Eric brumwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I was in dire need to transport my car in short time. But Amerifreight was fantastic in not only securing transport but their prompt service, professionalism, courtesy, and thoroughness are to be highly commended! [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport of Honda
    Review:I was transporting my daughter's car from Washington to South Carolina. Ali did a good job at explaining the process and time frame. She was prompt at returning calls and communicating status. She had to keep myself and my daughter updated. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:DianeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very friendly with great follow up
    Review:Lecia was very helpful and maintained great contact with me, presenting several carrier options. I held out for a cheaper driver and he was two days late on the pick up. He was early though on delivery, so it all worked out. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave G. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Presidential Praise For Amerifreight
    Review:Dear Amerifreight Car Shipping: I want to thank you for the terrific experience I had working with your Team to ship my daughter’s car from Atlanta, GA to Los Angeles, CA in August 2014. The coordination you provided was impeccable and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Langella
    Date:8/19/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Review:I was looking for a Transport of my car from Bonita Springs / FL to Bloomington / MN. My first research was not this successful - all companies I was talking to called a price between $2500 and $3000. AmeriFreight (Lecia) offered a much better pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Uwe Lusky
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: On-time
    Review:I was impressed with the scheduling. They adjusted my contract to enable an earlier pick-up date. The truck was picked up Monday evening on time. To my surprise they deliverd my truck Friday afternoon just as they said which was a distance of 2100 mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian BiermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Volvo shipped IL to CA
    Review:Great communications. Brett worked very hard to arrange a complicated pickup. THe trucking company was equally as good. I will be using you again next week. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/18/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to California Delivery
    Review:I expected that shipping my car across the country would be a hassle, but I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with AmeriFreight. Brett found me a carrier in a few days, and was very responsive to emails throughout the process. He provided t... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am very glad to review about my overall experience with Ameri freight transport. i understood why it is number one transport in US after shipped my car from FL to TN. i have approached different transport agencies but didn't get proper response fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Sai Marupalli
    Date:8/18/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Is there any competition
    Review:I had never used a car carrier before, so I did what I naturally do when needing to find information..go to the internet. After some study and reviewing,I contacted a company( a broker I learned later) To get me set up with hauling my corvette. Now,w... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 4:03:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71