View 144,422 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,423th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2041 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent communication and information
    Review:Graham is very knowledgable, professional and clear. Graham upon my first conversation with him explained how the car shipping business worked. I received a quote immediately. I was aw to explained to my employer all the factors he needed to know t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Deloris Johnson ElGammThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, very pleased
    Review:We shipped our honda civic with AmeriFreight. This was the first time we've had to ship a vehicle, so I was very new to the process. Our agent at AmeriFreight (Graham) did a great job and was very responsive to emails/phone calls. The only hiccup to... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth CromwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Service with best customer service experience
    Review:Graham is best in customer service. I requested a quote & when I contacted him over the phone he was extremely professional & courteous. He understood the requirement & guess what?? arranged for a pickup withing next hour. The carrier rea... [ More ]
    Poster:MayankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Service with best customer service experience
    Date:3/10/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Graham was really helpful and knowledgeable. I was in no rush to get the car but it came on time and in the same condition as when it left. The driver wasn't super great on the communication but I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:CLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience...
    Review:I had a good experience working with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Jessica was helpful and the car was picked up from the destination same day as my order. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Neal
    Date:3/10/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience...
    Poster:Neal
    Date:3/10/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: my car is shipped very quick
    Review:AmeriFreight found a driver in two days and my car was shipped in 3 days. It took the driver a week to ship my car from east coast to west coast. Just in time for our use in California. [ View ]
    Poster:Linxia RenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Great, and Graham is the man!
    Review:I'm glad I found AmeriFreight and relied on them to transport my car from California to Louisiana. Graham was very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions and was easy to get in touch with. I was concerned about the price and he was a... [ More ]
    Poster:TuyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning McQueen Fast Service! KA-CHOW!!
    Review:Top three reasons I'd use AmeriFreight again: 1. Prompt responses to my queries. 2. Didn't bombard me with annoying emails, calls, texts when I was in the "research" phase of finding a transport company. 3. Quickly arranged easy transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Helping our daughter
    Review:Dave Schiebner transported my car to to our Daughter's home 750 miles away. His frequent contact by phone before pickup and in-transit made the move worry- free. I would definitely use his services again for auto transport. Thanks for the opportunit... [ More ]
    Poster:I J FirestoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Did not like the experience with the carrier
    Review:I got my car shipped from Florida to Washington state. I was matched with a carrier (Motion Auto Carriers) for a total cost of $1550. The driver from the carrier I was matched with called me one night to see at what time he could pick up the car the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario ConsuegraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/8/2014 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind - Highly Recommend!
    Review:I was a complete newbie when it came to the car/vehicle transportation business. I spent several hours of online research and called several different Brokers. I even researched the pluses and minuses in regards to trying to identify and directly u... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:NathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Jorge help me to save $$$
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Chicago to Petaluma for a new job. After reading a lot of poor reviews in the internet, I had a lot of questions and doubt. I finally called AMERIFREIGHT because of its excellent rating. Jorge answered the phone. He was v... [ More ]
    Poster:piy peng
    Date:3/7/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: DC to Austin - Solid Experience
    Review:PROS: Trustworthy, reasonably prompt service, accommodating pickup & delivery driver CONS: Response time from my rep was longer than desirable. I recently moved from Washington DC to Austin, TX and needed to ship my 2013 Audi A4. I found ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory RiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience-
    Review:With in 24hrs of contacting the company I had a driver assigned and a pick up time set for the same day. Everyone that handled the transportation from the Amerifrieght to the trucking company and the driver were all professional, responsive to questi... [ More ]
    Poster:s.carterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Circus Sideshow to Smooth Sailing, Great Customer Service!
    Review:Considering this was my first time shipping a vehicle, I naturally had some concerns for my car. Getting set up was a breeze with AmeriFreight; they answered all of my questions, had very reasonable prices, and good insurance policies in the event o... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/7/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Neither Rain or Snow Could Stop Delivery
    Review:Once again, AmeriFreight handled the coordination of transporting my car from a difficult to access pick up point across the country. Jessica does not waste words in speaking about what might happen; she goes about her business of making it happen... [ More ]
    Poster:HarveyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: If I were going to ship my car cross country again...
    Review:I wouldn't. I decided to ship rather than sell because it worked out to be cheaper than the difference between what a comparable used car would cost and what I could sell my car for, but I'm not sure the amount of stress it caused was worth the f... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:HannahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fast! Almost to fast!
    Review:Everything with a amerifright was done so quickly I nearly had trouble pulling the car out of storage in time for the pick up date and the delivery got home before me. I was used to waiting weeks for a career to pick up an order! I was very pleased w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:John fosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Double down on Amerifreight - hit the jackpot!
    Review:This is the second time using Amerifreight to move a vehicle for me (first time was to move an SUV from Dallas to Las Vegas). This time, I was moving a vehicle from Las Vegas to Dallas. I decided to call AmeriFreight again 1) because their quote w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Made it Happen!
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to line up a carrier and get my Subaru BRZ to me in the promised timeframe. In fact, my car actually arrived earlier than expected. Jorge kept me well informed and fielded any questions I had. I was very happy we i recieved m... [ More ]
    Poster:CpalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Review:On time for pick up, early for delivery. Great service and hospitality. Would recommend to anyone who needs a vehicle shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela S.
    Date:3/6/2014 6:50:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of my Car
    Review:All the matters were handled very professionally.Jorge answered all the questions promptly and explained every thing in detail. Very courteous, respectful and prompt in responding any inquiries.I am very impressed the way he handled the transport of... [ More ]
    Poster:Rahat JAN
    Date:3/5/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: A Broker with Integrity!!!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight did an awesome honest job finding a carrier to transport my van. Prior to finding them I had encountered an Ignorant Con Artist named** Brad Taylor at All Star Direct Auto Shipping- out of CA** who had quoted me $799 to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:PatriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Provided service requested
    Review:Jorge was courteous and knowledgeable. He provided good advice and follow up. The original estimate was understated by 25 percent. The selected carrier had poor communication regarding pick up and delivery times. The vehicle was delivered damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:CPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Five star service
    Review:Excellent quality, no pressure, reasonable price are all I want to tell about Amerifreight. I strongly recommend this company without any reservation. Thank you very much Graham! [ View ]
    Poster:Hong VuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: TN to AZ
    Review:Good. Would recommend. There were some delays and I wished at times there had been better communication between the driver and myself regarding delays. Overall it was a good experience and I would recommend this company as well as the transport compa... [ More ]
    Poster:LRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 911 Transport
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and I was skeptical about getting an honest and professional individual to ship my car. Well this company not only met my expectations, they exceeded them for sure! I would recommend them and personal... [ More ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight: The BEST CAR TRANSPORT Service
    Review:Indeed, if I ever need a company to transport my car again, it will be AmeriFreight. Let Me Explain. I called several companies, and all of them gave me a price within the ball park of $600-$1000 dollars; however, AmeriFreight gave me more!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramona L. Hyman This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I was super stressed about shipping my car across the entire US, but Graham was very helpful in explaining the whole process and providing information. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time as well. Over all I was extremely happy with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:3/4/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Good service. My car was being shipped from NJ to Texas and the pick up was on time and it arrived early in perfect condition. Graham was my AmeriFreight contact and was very easy to work with. They don't update you as much as I would like, but al... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job Amerifreight
    Review:Initial contact was very easy for getting my transport set up. It was a unique situation for myself and the company that I work with in order to get this vehicle moved. This was a first time use for myself and my company and I will definately come ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris CurryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: 1988 Ford Bronco
    Review:The transport of my 1988 Ford Bronco proved to be a difficult job to broker, but Graham from Amerifreight worked hard to find the right company for the job. Overall, I was satisfied with the level of service I recieved and I got my money's worth. [ View ]
    Date:3/4/2014 3:37:00 AM
    Review:As a retired marine and senior I'm a pretty no nonsense person. This was my first auto transport experience.....and I can sincerely say....it was very positive. Jessica providing me with honest information and addressed all my concerns. Autos were... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:EARL ADAMS
    Date:3/3/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I would not hesitate to use Amerifreight again. Great communication and price were important and they delivered. The original driver ould not accomodate our truck due to weight but Graham had a new pickup arranged in less than 24 hours. [ View ]
    Poster:Christian SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult destination, but they stuck with me until the job was done
    Review:From the time I decided to go with Amerifreight, my agent Jessica was with me every step of the way. There weren't very many carriers that wanted to come to my area during the snowy season. I would have rathered go someplace warm myself! My delive... [ More ]
    Date:3/3/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight rocks.
    Review:Highly recommended for vehicle transport. Jessica managed to get me a shipper within 1 hour of calling her. She arranged everything ahead of time and when I submitted a claim, after my delivery, she called and responded immediately despite her fa... [ More ]
    Poster:Dimitri MilionisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: BBB does not lie about the A plus rating
    Review:I was moving from MA to CA in February and called around to different auto carriers to ship my car. In general moving is stressful and expensive, but after calling around and reading reviews AmeriFreight won my business. The pick up and delivery of... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Nearly Coast to Coast
    Review:This was a fairly painless process thanks to AmeriFreight. They said that they would find an carrier to move this vehicle and they did. The final cost was more than they their original quote. After waiting for more than two weeks to find someone t... [ More ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was an Excellent Choice
    Review:Graham from Amerifreight did an excellent job finding a driver to transport my vehicle from North Carolina to Arizona in a time frame that met my tight schedule. Graham was also able to find a carrier that could deliver and pickup my vehicle in locat... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob BeauchaineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Made it Happen
    Review:The transport of my car was important and personal since I was sending a family car to my daughter going to grad school across the country. It was more economical to send the car than to buy a new one. AmeriFreight handled my concerns quickly and wit... [ More ]
    Poster:JackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Easy pick up and delivery
    Review:AmeriFreight Car shipping was very helpful in getting a carrier to deliver my car to my brother. It was fast and easy and I was never stressed. VK Express was the company that picked up my car at my home. They were on time and made it easy once they ... [ More ]
    Poster:EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight "AmNotAfraid"
    Review:This is the second time I have used their service. I have transported 2 cars 3 times now and have been really satisfied. I have one more car to go and will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pritam
    Date:2/28/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Review:Our car was picked up on the date we selected as our "first available day for pick-up" and was dropped off two days ahead of schedule. The final charge for shipping the car was exactly as quoted. Our contact person at AmeriFreight was al... [ More ]
    Poster:K WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: No Gamble with AmeriFreight!
    Review:Jessica provide great customer service and the whole experience was smooth and efficient. The only problem was of my own making by not reading the Afta Requirements in adequate detail anticipating no problems. There was some very minor damage to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:NikkiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: A Tale of Two Cities
    Review:My Mother In Law was moving from Atlanta to the Boston Area and we needed to transport her vehicle up the eastern sea board. I looked on line and Amerifreight was the first company to pop up, I saw Amerifreight's ratings and thought - Go for it! I co... [ More ]
    Poster:Darlene ConnorsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and professional
    Review:The company had my truck moved in record timing. They not only worked with me to find a carrier fast but they saved me a lot of money compared to other rates I was given. If I had to ship my vehicle again I'd definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Carlos Martinez This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Simple move
    Review:Amerifreight picked up the vehicle on time, the driver was polite. My vehicle was dropped off with two days notice (which was nice) and the driver was polite as well. The vehicle was in the same condition as when it was picked up. I would recommend t... [ More ]
    Poster:LMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Simple move
    Date:2/27/2014 11:04:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69