View 169,240 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,241th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1468 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Towing experience from WA to CA
    Review:Car reaches destination and without any damages, the truck driver was nice and deliver on time. However, it took 5-6 days dor amerifreight to find a driver and I had to pay more than the estimated price [ View ]
    Poster:Vinh
    Date:1/11/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Review:I'd like to thank Ali Miller, the agent who took my order for her excellent customer service and prompt response. Thanks to Ali, I was able to schedule pick up and drop off at suitable time. I'd highly recommend Amerifrieght. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and worth the money.
    Review:Lecia was very kind and got me a carrier quickly. Brothers Auto transport was informative and let me know where they were every step of the way and Raim was respectful and also very informative. I would do for his all over again. Didn't even need the... [ More ]
    Poster:DEVON
    Date:1/10/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This company was Great!!!Very happy with the service and definitely would use them again!!! Lecia was great to work with and very helpful and friendly!!! The man that picked up our car was great also and deliver was just as great. I was very pleased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Dowell
    Date:1/9/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:There are many choices when it comes to shipping your vehicle. I did a great deal of research and have shipped with a variety of companies previously. I was very happy that Jeff, my Amerifreight representative, was able to accommodate my special need... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:FarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Review:Of the past time I've had to ship a vehicle cross country, this experience with Josh and Amerifreight has been by far the best and provided the most satisfaction. I had two vehicles that needed to move from different places in the country, during the... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:Ali with Amerifreight helped me ship my 1968 Camaro from California to Idaho. After reading about numerous problems with other companies, I found Ali with Amerifreight. I found only positive things about this company! Ali kept in touch every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/9/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended Auto transport service
    Review:Overall good experience. Pick up and delivery was on time. No problem in setting the pick up, payment or delivery. Price was lower than other company I contacted. Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Omkar
    Date:1/9/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: transcontinental auto transport
    Review:My order to transport two cars across the country was handled with efficiency and courtesy. The transport date were a bit tough to fill because it was between Christmas and New Years but our sales rep, Lecia Phillips, was able to put together a bid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Montgomery
    Date:1/9/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: pick up issues
    Review:We were quoted a price of $1,050 and lead to believe that we would have our car picked up by th 18th. We were leaving on vacation so the dates were important. On the 18th we still did not have a carrier, we up the price by $200 with still no luck. Fi... [ More ]
    Poster:MIke
    Date:1/9/2015 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:The experience with your company was just awesome. I told the rep where I needed my equipment picked up from and he handled it from there. Everything went smooth, I was informed the status everyday all the way up to delivery.... [ View ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:1/8/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: MORE LIKE...AMERI-GREAT
    Review:The agent that helped me, despite my outlandish request, did a phenomenal job! I needed my car picked up and shipped to Los Angeles from Dallas on very short notice and needed it to arrive on a specific day as well. Lecia made multiple calls and did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Morrison
    Date:1/8/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery, great communication.
    Review:I approached AmeriFreight for a rather last minute cross country move for my car in the first week of December, 2014. Ali Miller from AF understood my needs very well and accommodated my request working within my time lines. The actual movers were ni... [ More ]
    Poster:Akshita
    Date:1/8/2015 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: A diamond in the rough
    Review:There are a great many concerns I had when attempting to have my vehicle transported over thousand miles. First, based on investigative reporters, it is a industry wrought with con artist, and bait and switch schemes. Could any of these companies b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim L
    Date:1/8/2015 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Ali Miller personified highest level of assistance in this shipment. She took care of all details, keeping me informed on a regular basis from beginning thru delivery. I was very comfortable with every aspect of this shipment and wouldn't hesitate t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Philip guettelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks, AmeriFreight!
    Review:Everyone on the AmeriFreight team was very helpful to us in getting our vehicle shipped cross-country during the holidays. There were no surprises and everything went according to plan. The vehicle showed up in perfect condition and we are very thank... [ More ]
    Poster:BBR
    Date:1/7/2015 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Give Josh a raise!
    Review:Josh was fantastic! He was personable and professional. Most importantly, my car was picked up at the time requested and dropped off in great condition. Even with a change of carrier, the staff adjusted my order to perfection. Give Josh a raise! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:1/7/2015 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:From step 1 I was always informed of what was going on. Everything went smoothly and on time. They were easy to get ahold of and always followed up immediately. I will use Amerifreight again! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/7/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent all around
    Review:AmeriFreight - and my representative in particular (Lecia) - handled my business perfectly. She was punctual and on top of any and all details in order to make sure that my car (a very last minute situation) was shipped across the country without a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Swartz
    Date:1/6/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: First timer Car Shipping experience.
    Review:When i started searching for moving companies to ship my car, i was a bit hesitant based on the experiences my friends had while shipping their cars. I found Amerifreight through google and with the 5 star ratings i thought of checking out their ser... [ More ]
    Poster:sumit dadhwal
    Date:1/6/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Review:The representative who assisted me was always helpful and extremely responsive and attentive to concerns. I highly recommend Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:1/6/2015 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Decent Experience
    Review:I didn't have any problems with Amerifreight - everything on their end was fine. Working with the local carrier was more difficult, as they never gave me a delivery date and called with only an hour notice (on a holiday) telling me they were on their... [ More ]
    Poster:RS
    Date:1/5/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Review:I was surprised that Lesia could handle my request for pick-up and delivery time in such a short notice, especially during the holiday session. Highly recommend, no doubt. [ View ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Xiaodong Zhao
    Date:1/5/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: My car overall with Amerifreight company
    Review:Great service! I will definitely share this company to family and friends. They have a good reputation and are well trusted. The driver went out of his make to convince me and drove my car to me. All I can say is great service! [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:MO This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:Service was great, just not a fan of the brokerage setup. Pickup date was a day late but they got the vehicle delivered on time, even during a snow storm. Transaction was easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:1/5/2015 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: So happy with service!
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. AmericaFreight rep Lecia was soon accessible and comminicative both on phone and via email. Transport company came early in the day on the exact day I needed (had a narrow pickup window) and dropped car a day... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisa
    Date:1/4/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service from MT to DC
    Review:I had two vehicles to move from Alberta, Canada and decided to use AmeriFreight to ship one of my vehicles. They made my move back to the Mid-Atlantic region less painful during the Christmas holiday season. It saved my wife from having to caravan wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/4/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good choice!
    Review:I wanted to move my car from Minnesota to California and decided to go with Amerifreight after looking up other movers. I got the lowest quote (of all i had checked) and the reviews i had read were very good, so I decided to go ahead. After placing ... [ More ]
    Poster:sehrish
    Date:1/4/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Review:Very happy with the overall process, vehicle arrived in same condition it was picked up in and delivered one day early. Great communications from Josh in Dispatch. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Baker
    Date:1/3/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transfer, intial quote inaccurate
    Review: Used Amerifreight to ship from CA to a rural location in WA. The initial contract and bid placement was very smooth. The estimate was under priced and no bids were recieved for about 10 days at the quoted $695 (including commission). During that pe... [ More ]
    Response:Though we always strive to provide our customers with the lowest possible shipping rates, increases in carrier pay become more common during the holiday season. We inform customers of such possible increases to ensure that they choose the most appropriate order type to match any time constraints they may have. [ view ]
    Poster:none
    Date:1/3/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Military PCS, first car transport. Pleasant Experience but over the quote
    Review: I do not have the time to rate both the Agent and the Carrier separately so please read the entire review if you would like information on both. Josh C. from AmeriFreight served as the agent, he can be reached at 678-608-0557. Fawcett Trucking was ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlwaysMoving
    Date:1/3/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-great
    Review:Amerifreight are brokers for auto transportation. I was moving my car from the West coast to the east coast. It was on time and on budget. Highly recommended. Agreeable and flexible would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:1/3/2015 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-great
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:1/3/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Reveiw
    Review:My experience with Ameri-Freight was excellent. I have shipped five vehicles with them in the last 60 days and each time the delivery was on time and the vehicle arrived in excellent condition. If you need to ship a vehicle this company knows how to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Kulesa
    Date:1/2/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TX
    Review:Process was quick and easy. My driver Andy from AJJ Transport LLC was awesome. Regular updates on status of the car and he even delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:Robin M.
    Date:1/1/2015 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:If you thinking about contacting Amerifreight to ship your vehicle then you've found the right company. I shipped my car from Tacoma, WA to Kansas, and they delivered on time and although the carrier was open it arrived in perfect condition. They did... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilson Schill Napoleao
    Date:12/31/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker
    Review:Graham at Amerifrieght was very helpful at finding a company to transport my vehicle from the East Coast to the West Coast. He frequently contacted me to ensure everything was going smoothly. I am very happy with the overall service of Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:12/31/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory service and my lessons learned
    Review:The services provided were satisfactory. The price was the big draw for me to choose AmeriFreight. In retrospect, I received frequent phone calls informing me that the order was being worked on. While it was good to know that my order wasn't forgotte... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/30/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service. Quote not accurate.
    Review:Good customer service with AmeriFreight. It did take a little bit to find out if there was a driver available for the time and price quoted. The quoted price online was $845 but the customer representative stated that there were drivers that would of... [ More ]
    Poster:Da
    Date:12/30/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience
    Review:I can not reccomend Amerifreight enough. Although there was limited interaction between us, they promptly and directly connected me to a shipper who went above and beyond my expectations and I am extremely happy with the service. Will definitely be u... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick C
    Date:12/29/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great! Lecia walked me through the process. The pickup was executed on the agreed upon date and my car was delivered early! Lecia and the driver were both very professional, helpful and nice. I would definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:12/29/2014 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome reliable and affordable
    Review:Great service, friendly, responsive, affordable. As an Active Duty service member, I will recommend their services any day of the week. Lecia will take care of your shipment all the way until delivery. Thanks for your hard work Lecia. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/28/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service, delivery as promised
    Review:Amerifreight gave a fair quote and was very communicative about the process and timing of delivery. Also gave follow up calls to make sure I was satisfied with their carrier, and to settle any concerns I might have had, although I had no issues. Car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cara
    Date:12/27/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good Price and On Time but Dirty
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I did a little research and picked 3 of the top rated shipping companies that were listed. I was personally looking for a company with large number of reviews (hundreds+) and also had positive feedba... [ More ]
    Poster:David Olson
    Date:12/26/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: FAST Service
    Review:I called these guys and talked with Jeff. He was honest and he wasn't pushy at all. We settled on the priority service based on my timing. He called me back in less than hour and made arrangements. Very Very fast. Would definitely recommend these... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/26/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, quick, and cost-effective
    Review:This was our first time shipping a vehicle. The service was very straightforward, cost-effective compared to other prices we saw, and fast. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:12/25/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME SERVICE!!
    Review:The customer service was great and Jeff answered all my questions quickly and efficiently! Also, my car was taken care of, shipped on time, and arrived on time and in great shape. Over all this is a great company to use that cares about their custome... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily E.
    Date:12/24/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight a reliable service company
    Review:AmeriFreight made it easy and quick to ship my car from CA to FL. Their response was immediate and very professional . Jeff was very helpful and answered all my questions accurately. I highly recommend AmeriFreight for shipping your automobile across... [ More ]
    Poster:JulioP
    Date:12/24/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Was worried at first, but proven otherwise.
    Review:I was a little worried about transporting my car from Ohio to California but Lecia was really reassuring and always was available for my calls. She called the day after the carrier picked up and the day after delivery to check that everything went sm... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/24/2014 3:25:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71