View 151,156 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,157th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Saved The Day!!!
    Review:After working for a week and a half with another transport company, I contact Graham at AmeriFreight and with his kind and understanding manner he calmed me down and told me he would get our car transport situation handled!!! Within 48 hours we had ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon Koppenhaver
    Date:7/1/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: very reliable and reasonable Shipping
    Review:My work is very busy so I leave short message here. This is very reliable and reasonable shipping broker. My F150 arrived before I arrived to the destination city so I can use the car to work. would use this company again when moving again! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mc Lee
    Date:7/1/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable Delivery!
    Review:After a bad experience with Q Auto Transport, I decided to use AmeriFreight to help in the transport of my Chevy Tahoe after my girlfriend had used them twice and had nothing but positive things to say about them. Jordan helped me with my order... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh ReuterskioldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Review:They picked up on time and delivered on time. I had no problems at all, would go through them again if I ever needed to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Courtney HillenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my car to our new Army move location
    Review:Everything went very smoothly...actually, the only thing that went 100% excellent in this PCS move. We didn't have to worry whatsoever about our car. David was very courteous, professional and a sense of humor....We will recommend your business to ... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: good service but charged more than quoted
    Review:They did a good job but it I was quoted 1095 and it ended up costing 1195. And apparently my review is not long enough so now I am writing this just to save a couple bucks. [ View ]
    Poster:Casey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: unclear on price, plate stolen
    Review:Due to miscommunication about price, drop off was delayed and I had to keep my rental an extra day. Nothing prompted me to sign off on the new price which was $100 more. Also they could be more proactive in preventing license plate theft as my front ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Review:Had my car here before discussed delivery date which was really helpful the process was pleasant, kept in contact with Brett from ameriflight and my contact person bringing my car. Didn't have one single problem at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel NavarreteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect, Professional, and Prompt
    Review:My shipping experience was top notch. From the initial order process to the fast and easy delivery everything was way above past experiences that I have had with other shippers. Even the cost was very competitive. I wouild definitley call Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott FormanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Review:Our truck was picked up on time and the driver had to accommodate us for pick up location. The truck was delivered early and was just as it had been given to them. No problems for us. Driver was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport Washington State to NC
    Review:The original rep who took my order was not responsive to my follow-up calls for progress. Then, the manager took over and gave superb service, informing me of every development. The actual transport driver was courteous, professional and timely. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:We had a great experience. Brett was excellent in answering all of our questions. Truck pickup and delivery was on time and in great condition. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:MargaretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Reivew
    Review:Brad at Amerifrieght returned my phone calls and emails in a timely manner and was good to work with. The driver was professional, and good to work with [ View ]
    Poster:Ted CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight highly recommended
    Review:Completely a positive experience from the day I first called until the car was delivered. Honest, on-time, pleasant, communicative.... The price was not the lowest I was quoted but I feel I got value for the service. I would highly recommend Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered with accurate price quote
    Review:Justin provided good customer service while working with a carrier that had difficulty delivering my car on time. Price quoted was accurate and was never increased, which I appreciated. One area open to improvement for the company would be to inclu... [ More ]
    Poster:ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 6:57:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight's Littles Goes Big!
    Review:My search for a 1965 Triumph TR4 has lasted many, many years for a variety of reasons; limited inventory,financial, rust concerns, overall condition, trustworthy sellers and a whole lot more. I found one that I really wanted in March, 2014 and bega... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Second time using AmeriFreight for shipping my vehicles. I had a great experience the first time and the second time as well. Will continue to use AmeriFreight again and again to ship my vehicles. Thanks guys!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:6/30/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: My car made it coast to coast
    Review:Amerifreight's service was fine and they found a shipper very quickly. The actual carrier (CAA Transport) on the other hand was pretty disorganized. I called several times to clarify details and check on things and most times the person on the other ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported, but stressful, poor customer service
    Review:I shipped my car for the first time, and chose Amerifreight largely due to this website. After getting in contact with one person and getting a quote, they became MIA shortly before my shipping date. I called them to see what was up, and it turns out... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: easy to deal with
    Review:The person I spoke with was brand new to her job, but always responded promptly with answers or updates. No hassle, no games. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave CatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Review:I cannot recommend Amerifreight based on my experience. I chose to use the company because I was told by a customer service rep that brokers such as Amerifreight make the entire car shipping experience easier due to the fact that they deal with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren SimonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Prevails Over Carrier Sabotage
    Review:While taking a one man road trip across the country from California to Pennsylvania sounded tempting, better judgment told me I should fly. The plan was for my car to meet me there. AmeriFreight made sure that happened despite what seemed like soli... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Reliable company!
    Review:It was great working with Justin, who was honest from the beginning. He was always available for any questions as well. I admit I was a little nervous that we didn't have a carrier yet the day before however Justin reassured me of the whole proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:6/30/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Reliable company!
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:6/30/2014 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: California to Michigan
    Review:I was very pleased with the service of AmeriFreight. I had a specific time frame to move a car from California to Michigan and they set up the move to my specifications. American Auto Transport was very helpful with working with our schedule. They p... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Navigating the morass of the shipping process
    Review:The car shipping industry is fraught with complications and charlatans, which I came to realize in trying to select a company to ship my newly-acquired vehicle. AmeriFreight was my broker of choice based on the information presented on their website... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent KelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to others
    Review:I needed to ship my car across the country for a new job opportunity. It is a stressful task to move your entire life as it is, but having AmeriFreight handle one of those important tasks definitely made it just a little bit easier. The customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The pickup was on time.Price was genuine. Second time I am using this company service and both time am satisfied with service. Car was delivered on time. I have received my car safe and clean. [ View ]
    Poster:RiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: It was Ok
    Review:Needed my car shipped cross country, so I looked online and found Amerifreight and they had great reviews. I got an online quote that it would be 1295 to ship from Georgia to Washington, so I was excited that it was pretty low payment to ship that f... [ More ]
    Poster:Riko RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: BEST transport EVER! Graham & Benny *****
    Review:I have shipped our own cars 4-5 times over the years but not for a while. This transport was for my mothers car and she was nervous at first. Turned out to be NOTHING to worry about here. AmeriFrieght got 6 stars in our opinion. They were profes... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:6/27/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and fast delivery
    Review:My interaction with this company was fast and convenient. The driver met me on time nearby my apartment. The car was delivered to the destination in almost 24 hours without any issues or damage to the car. Highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:B TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: What is expected
    Review:I can't really complain about the little things that would normally upset me. I did get this delivery made with a decent price and it was quickly completed. The customer service during the initial process was great. Prior to shipping, the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:6/27/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight rocks!
    Review:I was very impressed with Amerifreight and vendor they secured for transport. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks to get my car and it ended up taking 4 days. Car was in perfect condition, minus a little dirt, but that is expected on an open car... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon LynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Idaho to Texas
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight was very good to work with, and even made contact with a carrier on Saturday to secure a cross-country carrier for an unpopular route from the middle of nowhere in Idaho to Texas. The price from AmeriFreight was better than... [ More ]
    Poster:D WilkersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great 1st time experience
    Review:I searched the internet looking for reputable car carriers. After finding a few I found Amerifreight and read all of the glowing reviews. Decided to make the call and our contact person, Justin, was friendly, informative and easy to deal with. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fatherof three small children desperately needed a functioning vehicle!
    Review:My husband and I live in South Carolina. My son and his three preschool children live in Oklahoma. His car was on its' last leg. My minivan has high mileage, but is in very good shape. I no longer needed the minivan so I decided to ship the van to ... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Gaddo
    Date:6/25/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Rep person
    Review:He was very helpful and knowledge about my needs well done Justin,definitely I will use again your service if I needed again. [ View ]
    Poster:ismail
    Date:6/25/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: very happy
    Review:we used amerifreight to find us a quality carrier. we were moving from california to connecticut, and i needed to keep my car until the last day or two before our move. amerifreight was able to find a carrier on the day i requested without charging... [ More ]
    Poster:CGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: In the muddy sea of auto transport, AMERIFREIGHT is THE SHINING STAR
    Review:We moved from Utah to New Hampshire for employment. I was certain that I was not going to drive my family and cars across the country given that I only had a short window between terminating one job and beginning the next. I sought out all methods of... [ More ]
    Poster:Bjoern
    Date:6/25/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Save time and go with AmeriFreight for great service!
    Review:I spent days making numerous calls and getting tons of emails trying to find the best deal with a company that was reputable and then I finally found AmeriFreight. Everything was different about them, their website was easy to use and from the first... [ More ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Virginia to California
    Review:Experienced difficulty finding a carrier at the lower quoted price... Increase the price and found a carrier. Pick up took a week longer than I anticipated. Vehicle arrived at destination on time once picked up and in excellent condition... All t... [ More ]
    Poster:JMikellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment from Chicago to Maine
    Review:Car was picked up on 14th June. The experience during pickup was very good and driver arrived within a day of the agreed on date. My concerns are more around delivery and customer service. The delivery was stated for 19th June. I called on 20th to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Wban
    Date:6/25/2014 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: great ervice.
    Review:grest job. very professionl, snd s truck driver who hsd wonferful manners. Will be using them in the future. Graham was my consultant, and goes above and beyond. much appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:M.Hatting
    Date:6/25/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good company - would use again
    Review:Amerifreight was a good vendor. The only problem was with my carrier, which is independent of amerifreight. However, I was very pleased with the customer service, even after hours while my I was waiting for the late carrier. These guys are legit... [ More ]
    Poster:ASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Unethical and fradulent business; terrible customer service - AVOID AT ALL COST
    Review:They were attentive and prompt in answering calls and email up until they took my money. Once I've paid the deposit, they became almost impossible to get hold of. I waited for about two weeks during which I received no updates from Amerifreight. W... [ More ]
    Response:We would like to apologize for the bad experience our customer has had. Unfortunately as we explained with another unhappy customer review we had a major reorganization within our company. That has unfortunately caused some of our customers a great deal of inconvenience. We do blame ourselves for not being there for this customer as we would have liked to be. We are not unethical and fraudulent. Our excellent record of customer service over our entire history as a auto transporter speaks for itself. Reviews are compensated but its not dependent on only leaving 5 stars. It takes valuable time to do a proper review and we are willing to compensate customers for it, no matter what rating we get. Including the zero star from this customer. She still received the promised discount. AmeriFreight promises to exceed all our customers expectations and will go our of our way to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the most respectable, professional auto transport company in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Recommendation
    Review:The positive reviews I read about the service provided by AmeriFreight were accurate. Graham arranged safe transport of my vehicle for a really great price. My communications with Graham and other AmeriFreight staff members during the process were al... [ More ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience for First Timers
    Review:This was the first time for me to ship my car across the country. After talking with different agents, I selected AmeriFreight based on the price they offer me. Graham is really helpful and easy to be reached. After the first available day (June 17),... [ More ]
    Poster:Yih-Chen LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Virginia to Texas
    Review:Everything went well overall. The drivers were 24 hours later than originally stated picking up my vehicle. This was slightly annoying because I could have rented a car for one less day. However they still delivered the vehicle on time despite bad ... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great and prompt service!!
    Review:I'm glad I went with Amerifreight. Graham was courteous and took the time to answer any and all questions I had. He tried his best to get me the lowest rate possible and kept me updated in regards to finding a carrier. The carrier was rude at pickup ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from texas to california
    Review:My initial quote was $900 but the actual price extended much beyond that. But other than that, the service by Amerifreight was quite good and Graham ( my contact at Amerifreight) was quite prompt in answering and returning my calls. Once the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:RasikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 1:55:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74