View 178,943 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,944th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1322 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.02% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.98% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Having never shipped a car across the country can be worrisome because of the uncertainty of when your car will get picked up and when it will arrive. I paid and extra $400 dollars from the initial quote because they said that trips from California t... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Truck
    Review:Thanks for the great communication Ali! You were always professional and prompt. The delivery of the truck was very late at night. Made it very hard for me to meet him at an off site location when it was just me and my two kids. Not enough notice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:8/12/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Call if you want good service.
    Review:I've used Amerifreight twice, to deliver classic Cadillacs and both times they were delivered by gentlemen drivers with class. I know they were contracted and not Amerifreight employees, but I appreciate Amerifreight having brokered these types of ge... [ More ]
    Poster:L. M. Williams
    Date:8/12/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:From the first call the experience was just amazing, talked to a guy called Graham who explained every bit of the process to me, gave me a breakdown of the costs and how they are arrived at, and the options available and sent and email to me immediat... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MosesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:The cost was less than I expected and the service was awesome. Ali was a pleasure to work with and followed up at every stage to make sure things were going well. My car arrived on time and in one piece! Couldn't ask for more! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:angelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you! Happy to have my vehicle in good shape and timely.
    Review:Thank you for your quick action after another transport company didn't do what they had said they would. Company that did the actual transport was on time, in good communication and had good drivers! Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnna M
    Date:8/12/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to use for shipping
    Review:Ali was great to work with and provided us with a very competitive price. The Driver was excellent and took great care of our vehicles. Highly recommend these folks. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike M
    Date:8/11/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:Had never had a car shipped before, was very hesitant because of horror stories I had heard. Kenneth was my customer rep, he was great! Walked me thru the process, gave me the price, which I thought was a fair price. Within hours I had a time and dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra
    Date:8/10/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Worry Free Shipping Experience
    Review:I was a little apprehensive about using a shipping company that I found on the internet but I read the previous reviews on Amerifreight and felt that they were honest and capable of helping me ship my car to my son in Utah. That is why I am writing t... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Rose MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:I was very pleased with this company; excellent service starting from constantly communication with me about my options for shipping and then follow through. The service person kept me informed and wanted to know what was happening every minute. On... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:8/10/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Non-operational vehicle tranportation
    Review:We needed to get our car down to Pennsylvania, so I got a few quotes online. Amerifreight gave us the best rate. The car got to its destination fine, however pickup was 2 and a half hours late. The driver said that he would arrive between 8 and ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. LangeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Outstanding service. The estimate cost was accurate and pick-up and delivery dates were exactly as estimated. The car arrived in perfect shape and everyone along the way was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Military Auto Shipment
    Review:I needed my vehicle shipped from San Diego, where I was stationed, to my home of record, in San Antonio, Tx. A friend of mine has used Amerifreight a couple of years ago, and I needed a trustworthy and reliable company and fast. I called Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Poster:DionnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 6:05:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:There was great communication from Amerifreight and the truck driver. I was impressed how accessible the driver was with updates on the delivery time. Our cars arrived with no damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Sophie
    Date:8/10/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: Worry free and Fast
    Review:Josh at Amerifreight handled the shipment of my 2009 Jetta. I am a worry wart, and I was afraid that my car would not arrive to Colorado on time. However, shipping my car ended up being the easiest part of my move. The carrier, Top One Transport, pic... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Meghan WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2015 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: If you're not picky
    Review:I had used Amerifreight once before to get my car to CA. I worked with a great guy and our low ball bid was taken that day. The car was picked up 2 days later and my car arrived within 5 days. Since I had such a great experience I didn't even hesi... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:8/9/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The car transport service offered was good. Smooth interaction, timely pick-up and delivery. Car was delivered without damage. Interaction with the agent and co-ordination of the transportation was also good. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:S VijayanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Open Transport GA-FL
    Review:Since this was my first time using this type of system I was confused how it worked. My first phone call was confusing to me. I was unaware the the first company was a broker who quoted a "offer" for carriage on a bulletin board and multip... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I had two cars shipped from tennesse to california .I recommend everybody use this carrier.The representative Ali miller she was nice very professional and courteous.Very helpfull threw the whole process.Ali always constantly checked back with me wit... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:David This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: In all honesty. Better and cheaper than EVERYONE else
    Review:OK so here's the deal my car was an old 1970 Cadillac Eldorado it was Dimmit Texas a rural area in the middle of nowhere and my house was in the middle of nowhere in Northeast Louisiana. I had hell and high water trying to find anyone who would even ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Blake GivensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to Schedule
    Review:Amerifreight was an easy company to schedule and use. I called and got a quote of $1,100 which was very reasonable considering I was going from northwest Washington to the east coast of Pennsylvania. My agent was Ali, who provided politeness and ea... [ More ]
    Poster:Claire
    Date:8/7/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: good job
    Review:The delivery was on time and I was pleased. I would use this company again. The price was good. I priced several carriers and this was the best price. The SUV arrived in excellent condition, and I was pleased. I would recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:williamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I was very satisfied with my Amerifrieght experience, and would use the company again myself as well as recommend it to others. My car was shipped form California to New York. It was picked up in a flat bad but was in an enclosed train car for the ma... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Davenport
    Date:8/7/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Very good, truckers a little less so.
    Review:I had 2 vehicles shopped, a small pickup and a motorcycle. At the start I was new to this and didn't understand how this all worked. Amerifreight makes arrangements; posts the job, and takes bids and makes arrangements with truckers to do the actual ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rpn P
    Date:8/6/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: very prompt seamless transport booking
    Review:Was very pleased with the service provided to me from AmeriFreight and in particular Lecia the booking contact person. I would not hesitate to use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve J.
    Date:8/6/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Midwest to Northwest!
    Review:Ali was on top of things with getting my last minute shipment of my car from Ohio to Washington. I booked this only two days before I was leaving the state and she made everything go smoothly, including having to change the pickup person and location... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:8/5/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Just as it should be
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was a huge help with this complicated and stressful part of our cross-country move. My husband had so many questions and we were uncertain if we were making the right choice and whether things would fit our schedule or budget. Ali... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:8/5/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Checked in every step of the way
    Review:Ali Miller was great getting my car shipment set up. I was sending a 240sx that I have had since I was 16 from Colorado to Florida. From the initial quote, Ali was super attentive and answered every question I had. She was able to find me a carrie... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew CastleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Had my car shipped from San Diego to Fenton MI. Grahm helped anwser all my questions and get me the best deal. The car was in perfect shape and Grahm made the whole process very easy. If I have to ship another car, I will Definitly be using AmeriF... [ More ]
    Poster:Myles
    Date:8/5/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Delivery
    Review:I expected the delivery between 7-10 days after a bid was accepted. The vehicle was picked up 2 days later and delivered 2 days after that. I appreciated the courtesy of all involved. Would use this company again. Thank you Graham and AmeriF... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Beth P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:It's my second time delivering the car and the service is even better! I put a wrong first available date at first but Graham is very patient and fixed it for me even after a carrier was dispatched. The car is in good shape after delivery and still w... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:8/5/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Business - Don't Let the PAID Reviews Fool You
    Review:I decided to contact AmeriFreight because of the reviews posted on the site. Here is my actual experience with them: I called to get a quote, Graham was the one who gave me a quote of $845 to ship my Lexus ES 350 from CA to NJ, with $245 as depos... [ More ]
    Poster:Ying Zhou
    Date:8/5/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Review:The lady who took care in the transportation of my 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 was Ali Miller. She's knowledgable of the company and what it strives to provide for services. She has a superior attitude in assuring me that my vehicle will get from Point A... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:BowieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Open transportation
    Review:Amerifreight was informative every step of the way. They answered all the questions we had regarding pick up, delivery, insurance and receipts as well as the process of the order will be fulfilled. Pick up and delivery was great with transport compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mimi
    Date:8/5/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Review:This service was great. From the communication to delivery the service was great. Customer service was good and we had more than enough information regarding the shipment of the vehicle. IT cost us 1,075 for the shipment. We would definately use th... [ More ]
    Poster:Olanza Frazier
    Date:8/4/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I used AmeriFreight as my broker to find a car transport. Once I placed my order they found a carrier in approximately a week. The carrier was JoJo Transport. The driver was very good about communicating with me and provided reasonably accurate estim... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:JWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:From a customer service standpoint, Amerifreight was very easy to work with and responsive. They called me regularly to keep me updated on the process and were generally helpful if any issues came up. [ View ]
    Poster:Suhail
    Date:8/4/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond service!
    Review:Josh provided excellent service. The designated carrier's truck broke down the day of the pick up. Josh found another carrier to come that same day, at the same price and delivered the car on time. I would definitely use Amerifreight again. Josh ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn Wood
    Date:8/4/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great service. Would recommend highly.
    Review:I had a 1981 Jeep CJ transported from Florida to central Oregon. The delivery team worked extremely efficiently and demonstrated a great deal of skill during the unloading process. Pickup ad delivery both occurred right on schedule with no hassles.... [ More ]
    Poster:John IarussiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and very professional
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised by the service from Amerifreight. The representative was professional, courteous, and friendly. The vehicle was picked up on time. The loading of the vehicle was done well and with utmost care. The delivery was done a few... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:LimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Gets the Job Done
    Review:Finding a good company to ship your car is not an easy process. I received numerous quotes from other companies before finding the transport reviews website and selecting AmeriFreight. I found other companies to be non-responsive and unprofessional... [ More ]
    Poster:Clay B
    Date:8/4/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: overall good experience
    Review:I had a special case that I had a long vacation right after I moved so Amerifreight helped me set up the pick up and delivery time well. I raised my price twice before a carrier is willing to ship my car. This results in a 2 week wait after the initi... [ More ]
    Poster:susanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 3:44:00 AM
    Subject: Definitely Satisfied
    Review:We used AmeriFreight 4 yrs ago for a move across country and we were very satisfied. When it was time to move from CA to TN, I went right back for help again. The service was excellent again! Working with Ali as a single point of contact was easy.... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric TradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend Amerifreight 100 percent
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car with Amerifreight. Josh is very aggressive, competetive and helpful. He is there when ever I call him. I would definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:8/3/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:I needed to transport my car from Texas to Washington. Allie with amerifrieght was very responsive and knowledgeable. She quoted approx $950. The actual cost ended up at $1100 but the company called me in advance to advise of the price change with... [ More ]
    Poster:A Walker
    Date:8/3/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery completed. Overall: Would recommend.
    Review:My original quote for my open delivery from CA to DE was $995 ($210 deposit + $785 COD) but it ended up actually being $1060 ($210 deposit + $850 COD). However, I did arrange for the vehicle transport within just a few short days of my first day of m... [ More ]
    Poster:Reggie V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Easy pick up and Delivery
    Review:I shipped a vehicle from GA to CO. I left the car with some friends and had them meet the driver and then was in the delivery location to meet the driver myself. Josh was great and helped me with the details. The only critiques that I might have is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric A
    Date:8/2/2015 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Top-notch transportation service!
    Review:Had to ship my car from Mississippi to California during the busy summer season. Did some searching on google and came across Amerifreight. Called the number on their website and spoke with Ali to set up a deal. Ali was very helpful with quotes. ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping '81 Jeep
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was not sure what to expect. Graham, the company representative was very courteous, patient and helpful. He answered all my questions fully and I was totally comfortable with the entire process from... [ More ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne graddickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: My vehicle got shipped on time.
    Review:I am pleased by the customer service. And the driver got my vehicle on time, answered my phone calls at all times, called and provided me with information as to what time he would arrive. Amerifreight kept in contact with me to ask about my satisfact... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Mickie
    Date:7/31/2015 11:23:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.