View 144,194 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,195th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2033 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.48% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.52% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Brand New 2014 BMW X3 M Sport 35i Transported A+
    Review:Because I missed the deadline to submit a custom order to the BMW manufacturing plant in South Carolina to build a 2014 X3 M-Sport I was left with the task of searching the entire United States BMW dealerships in order to find the exact vehicle that... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Car Transportation
    Review:When I decided to move from California to Ohio during the end of winter, I realized the easiest way would be to go through a transportation company rather than deal with the hassle of driving my car myself due to the winter conditions I'd have to en... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RhiannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Car Transportation
    Date:4/14/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't ask for a better experience!
    Review:A+++++! Very accuracy quote, prompt, professional and super easy to work with! Very pleased with this experience. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KendraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, professional and easy !
    Review:We were contacted by Graham very early on a Tuesday morning that a pickup could be scheduled for that day. We all agreed, and the car was actually picked up at 11am that morning. The vehicle was scheduled for delivery that Friday. However, it was... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:frank waynickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: From PA to CA
    Review:I was contacted by Dustin Tuesday morning about my transport and my car was picked up that evening. The driver from Wave, Robert, was very nice, met me at a nearby shopping center, inspected the car and loaded it in less than a half hour. I expecte... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I worked with Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight for the first time beginning in January of this year as I had decided that rather than rent a car I would try this option. I was very pleased with my decision especially not knowing what to expect. it was a pl... [ More ]
    Poster:MadelineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to Fort Hood ,TX
    Review:I dealt with Mr. Graham Turner Who was very polite and prompt returning my calls. The car was to be shipped to my son who is stationed in Fort Hood , TX. The car got there two days after the promised date which we were ok with because the de... [ More ]
    Poster:RoseliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport from tx to wa
    Review:Amerifreight turned out to be highly dependable for us on two separate occasions. They charged what they quoted, and they picked up and delivered per agreement. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping was great but everything else...
    Review:Overall when my car got picked up to drop off was great. Truck drivers were flexible, and nothing was wrong with the car. Now before the actual shipping. I was quoted at a very surprising 900 some dollars which sounded great. It took over two wee... [ More ]
    Poster:lukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Car delivered. No problems. Good communication I don't know why but it won't let you leave a review unless it's looooong oolong what else is there? Delivered [ View ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:4/11/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Second time around
    Review:We made use of Amerifreight's services for a second vehicle following the successful transport of our first vehicle. We had been in contact with Jorge and he was more than willing to assist us again. He was very kind to offer us a slight discount for... [ More ]
    Poster:Frans
    Date:4/11/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Jessica was very responsive and helpful. I was very disappointed that the actual cost came in at $4300 for my two vehicles while the Amerifreight qoute was about $3200. I feel like the company was not upfront and honest on the quote which led to me h... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us:top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MJDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Friendly staff. Might use again for my next move. I moved my car from California to Illinois. The driver did get in touch with me on the same day as the pick up and the driver dropping the car was kind enough to wait for me to reach the location befo... [ More ]
    Poster:Kushal
    Date:4/10/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. car was late buy not Amerifreights Fault.
    Review:I have to say thank you to Dustin for helping me ship my car. I am deployed and got the military discount easily. He worked with me on every step and answered all my questions. He was patient with me with the many changes to shipment I had. The price... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/10/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Mike
    Review:I was A little skeptical at first. never used a transport company before and these guys talk me through it. And got my car here on time I was morning please I would use them again without a doubt , and would recommend them to anybody that I know is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/10/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and a Great price
    Review:I heard a lot of bad stories about car shipping companies,so i spend hours researching, reading reviews and asking friends and let me tell you that AmeriFreight Car Shipping beats the competition hands down. Excellent customer service called them and... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:4/10/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: UnderPromised....OverDelivered
    Review:Second time using AmeriFreight's services. Once again, The pickup was early and professional, as was the delivery. Totally satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Daniels IIIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Overall Experience, Highly Recommended!
    Review:From the first phone call to the arrival of the vehicle, my experience with Amerifreight was seamless. Jessica was very helpful and informative and answered all my questions and concerns. The carrier was selected and arrived to pick up the vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Review of auto Transport
    Review: I recently shipped a restored 2007 Toyota Corola From Massachusetts to my daughter in California, After reviewing the top five choices on Google Search, I chose AmeriFreight Car Shipping in Georgia. Their representative, Jorge Cruz,... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard F KENNY MDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight good first experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was worried about how the process works. Graham was good in explaining everything to me while giving me the quote. They managed to find a carrier within the selected time window (5 days). When the carrier came... [ More ]
    Poster:NAFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight does a great job
    Review:A friend recommended Amerifreight company to me for shipping my car from Texas to Oregon. My sales rep Dustin was able to get my car on a truck within the first two days of the eight-day window I gave him, and for a price about $250 lower than other ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping from Michigan to California
    Review:This was our first time we had our car shipped anywhere, and we were quite nervous about how everything would turn out, but it all worked out very well. Graham did a very good job of explaining our options and how everything would work. It cost qui... [ More ]
    Poster:JanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: No hassle interstate shipping
    Review:The AmeriFreight agent did a professional job of selecting the appropriate carrier for my shipping order and guided me through the entire process. The correspondence was clear, honest, and prompt. The cost estimate was in the correct ballpark. The... [ More ]
    Poster:OVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Fast!
    Review:These guys work fast! The carrier Amerifreight procured picked up my car on very short notice (less than 48 hours). They delivered it faster than I could possibly get to the new address. So - they are quick! I would have rated them excellent, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:SludgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Took a chance w/ Amerifreight- hit homerun
    Review:I was driving cross-country, got into an accident in St Louis, MO. Car was undriveable and needed it delivered ASAP to Columbus, OH. I did some searching online and found Amerifreight. Called them and scheduled an almost immediate pick-up within ... [ More ]
    Poster:TCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my new baby!
    Review:No, we aren't talking delivery of an actual baby here, just my 1990 bmw 325i. I contacted several freight companies, but none of them were responsive or communicative like Jorge at Amerifrieght! Talk about being a pleasure to work with! This compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service, poor carrier.
    Review:Amerifreight was a good brokerage firm for our car shipping. The carrier was not very good though. I would use amerifreight again but not recommend the carrier. We had an overall good experience and our agent was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren ShanleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Very Good.
    Review:Overall, very good. Fast shipment, reasonable cost, good communication, and car came undamaged. Be sure to check the details of the AFta insurance before purchasing it and see what your own insurance (if any) covers. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam SmedresmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Ditched the other company
    Review:We were previously using a different company to transport the vehicles we had been purchasing out of state. After several months, however, vehicles took too long to arrive and the only response we would get was, "we're still working on dispatch... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlee MarkquartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: exceeded all expectations
    Review:I do not like to let anyone else drive my car so needless to say I was reluctant to hand over my keys to a stranger I found online. Front the first call the representative not only put me at ease but quoted me a great rate. In a shorter that reques... [ More ]
    Poster:timThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Good customer service!
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was very easy to get the car shipped across the coast.they had a good customer service. Car was picked up earlier than the pick up date and reached the destination on-time without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:battyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:The booking was easy...well handled by a nice fellow named Jorge. All about the booking was confirmed clearly via email. I met the transporter on time, right place in Florida. The car arrived a day ahead of schedule in California...and no damage. All... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and would use again!
    Review:This was the first time I shipped my car across the country and it was quite the daunting task. I had talked to about 5 or 6 broker/carriers before I talked to AmeriFreight and each one of them had given my wildly different quotes, emphasizing one as... [ More ]
    Poster:David LowenthalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasantly surprised!
    Review:After searching the internet for the top 5 auto freight brokers, Amerifreight was one of the first I called. The first person I spoke to was Jorge & being the first time that I had ever shipped a vehicle, he was superb about explaining the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia
    Date:4/7/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Grandson's Jeep
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight because of their BBB rating. When I made my request it was via the BBB site. I had two brokers contact me almost at the same time, Graham and Jessica . Both were professional and knowledgeable . In fairness I proceeded with Grah... [ More ]
    Poster:D. HollowayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Satisfied
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I initially had a stand by quote of $745, but Amerifreight could not find a carrier to move at that rate. I decided to go with $1045 because I needed my car to arrive since I was moving. The pick up was dela... [ More ]
    Poster:A. JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Did a Great Job
    Review:Jessica is most professional in the conduct of her role in coordinating, communicating and completing all aspects of the transaction. I would use her again and again to assist us in a vehicle move. This is especially true as we were in Texas, the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe S
    Date:4/6/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Did a Great Job
    Poster:Joe S
    Date:4/6/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The experience we had with AmeriFreight was excellent. I would definitally recommend them to anyone that is in need of a vehicle transportation. They are really friendly and honest when it comes to their pricing. They explain everything that is going... [ More ]
    Poster:ZacharyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Shipping with AmeriFreight
    Review:My wife and I just made the move from Seattle to Houston and needed to have our Hyundai Tucson moved, since we couldn't drive it ourselves. I contacted AmeriFreight on March 13 and they were able to coordinate the move and have the car delivered to ... [ More ]
    Poster:K CheneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2014 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time that I have had a vehicle transported and I was a bit nervous. My agent Jorge was very nice and prompt. The first driver was not able to pick up and deliver my vehicle as agreed upon because of a family emergency. Jorge made... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Date:4/4/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Timely Pickup/Delivery and Quality Service
    Review:Having not used a carrier/delivery service to ship an automobile before I must say that this first experience through Amerifreight was a good one. Up front when talking to friends and family I have heard many horror stories; based on some basic resea... [ More ]
    Response: Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:IvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Satistfied with AmeriFreight Service for the Third Time!!!!
    Review:This was our third time using AmeriFreight and I couldn't be any happier. I suggest them to anyone that asks which company they should use when looking into moving their car. Every single agent that I have dealt with was extremely helpful and knowled... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with the service, despite initial concern
    Review:Disclaimer: I've been told to submit this review, as it is part of the contract for shipping the car. I found this an annoyance, but ultimately not a huge problem. Overall everything went much better than expected, so a little push to review wasn't ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian TubbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Rocks!! Excellent service prompt delivery
    Review:Jessica was very on point with my concerns and scheduled my pick up w a breeze and my car arrived a day earlier. Thx a million ill most def use your services again near future. My prices was a fair and fit my budget. [ View ]
    Poster:moniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight did the job
    Review:I looked for shippers from WNY to DFW and saw some bad reviews fromother places. This was a tad over others prices but did what they said. Car was shipped in enclosed truck and within timeframe needed. [ View ]
    Poster:JM
    Date:4/4/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Asked to do the impossible, she did
    Review:We were leaving town so had to have the car picked up before we left, and delivered home after we arrived. On the same day I first called Jessica, she called back with a transport company that had a storage facility near our home and was able to, in ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: experience
    Review:I had a really good experience with Ameri Freight and especially Mike the auto transporter. He is really a chill guy that is willing to make everything work. He has good attitude toward his customer and his job. Every one from the company is really n... [ More ]
    Poster:Yu-Cheng Lin
    Date:4/3/2014 5:45:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69