View 154,072 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,073th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2020 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.36% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.64% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great AmeriFreight Service!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was overall great. Justin (the rep I did business with) found a carrier and worked with me through all of my rare needs. He did his best to get me a reasonable price with a carrier that would ship my car f... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Tom at SBT Auto was wonderful to work with and I would gladly use him again. My only complaint is my car was filthy when it came off the truck. I would have liked for it to be as clean as it was when I put it on the truck but I will know this is part... [ More ]
    Poster:KristiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Miracle Workers!
    Review:Easy to deal with and delivered as promised! It is a busy time of year for auto transport. We had a very short window for the pick up and delivery of our Lexus sedan. And Amerifreight got it done costing less than their competitors. At first we w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy delivery
    Review:I have had cars transported in the past with Amerifreight and have never had a problem. Service is excellent and my cars have arrived in what I would call 4G fast! It has always taken less than a week from Washington to Ohio. The scheduling time was ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Lyn
    Date:8/12/2014 7:02:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:This is my second time working with Amerifreight, and yet again, they delivered great service! They were available at all times for any questions and concerns and did they're best to work with my budget and time. They found a dispatcher fairly quick ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great service and very honest!! No hidden facts and fees
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Ohio to California. Amerifreight agent "Lecia" was very helpful and honest. She told me all the details on the first call and was very prompt to answer my questions via emails. This was my first... [ More ]
    Poster:Nitu Singh This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, Focus and Reliable Carrier, Awesome and Superior!!
    Review:I have contacted first different company for car moving. but till last moment it was no call from them or no confirmation. I was worried and called AmeriFright based on transport review. Lecia was very nice and responding. Less than 24 hours I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Tr
    Date:8/11/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight representative Ali. The only hitch was with the carrier. I certainly feel that AmeriFreight could use better carriers although I understand it's tough business. The pick up was scheduled in the morning a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Above average vehicle transport for the average wallet
    Review:My parents moved back to the US from overseas and they needed their vehicle shipped from western NY to Texas. I offered to take on the task of getting my dad's truck to him unharmed. I have never transported a vehicle before and know absolutely... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Polite, Flexible, Professional and Prompt
    Review:I did a lot of research before deciding to go with AmeriFreight. I am glad I did. The whole process was hassle free. I worked with Ali Miller and she was excellent. Very professional, Informed me about the whole process and was flexible with the rese... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PrashanthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: On Time and On Budget
    Review:placed order on Friday morning, car was picked up that evening and delivered by mid-day the next day [ View ]
    Poster:RFrawleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:This was one of my fastest and efficient auto moving experience.The representative was very helpful, and I recommend any one to use it. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Divya pThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review:I'm very happy with my experience with Amerifreight, and Brett my broker... I received extremely and professional service from the first call to the delivery. with the final cost coming in about 300 dollars less than another quote I received loca... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan M.
    Date:8/11/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Start to Finish
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle. Lecia, the representative from AmeriFreight, and Jeffrey, the driver, made the process from start to finish efficient and easy. Lecia and Jeffrey both communicated with me frequently and professionall... [ More ]
    Poster:D Bayly
    Date:8/11/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service & FAST Delivery
    Review:We'd heard so MANY first hand horror stories I was prepared for a roller coaster ride. We received a great rate for two cars and the cars arrived FAST. I'd been told to expect two to three weeks by most every other company and one place told me I cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Felecia and Johnathan L.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Outstanding Customer Service! We will use again!The carrier was on time and our Customer Service Rep was friendly! We were pleased with the initial out come! We had one little issues with billing but other than that it was fixed in record time and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Duplexe
    Date:8/11/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Serviece
    Review:Overall good service, even though the truck driver delivered the car could barely speak English and did not make it to the address in instruction but I was unable to communicate with him due to language barriers. [ View ]
    Poster:Saeed SassanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:THIS COMPANY WAS AWESOME THE CAR ARRIVED EARLY AND IN GOOD CONDITION. THE GENTLEMAN THAT PICKED IT UP WAS PROMPT AND VERY NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! THE MAN THAT PICKED UP THE CAR IS FROM NESEN TRUCKING. AWESOME! [ View ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great.
    Review:I was looking to ship my car across country and Amerifreight quoted me a price within my range. There was a minor miscommunication with my vehicle when the trucking company came to pick it up. They refused to pick up my vehicle because it was lower... [ More ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Responsiveness
    Review:I used Amerifreight to organize the transport of my small sedan from WA state to California, after requesting quotes from three more companies. One of the other three companies never provided the requested quote via email, the other two companies fol... [ More ]
    Poster:MHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service - bad carrier
    Review:Lecia from Amerifreight was really easy to work with throughout the shipping process. She called regularly to check up on the status of the car and promptly returned calls. Great customer service overall, but unfortunately my car was assigned to a ba... [ More ]
    Poster:MGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication throughout the transportation process
    Review:Ali Miller was extremely helpful throughout the transportation process. She assisted in balancing desired pick-up location with cost, establishing special needs with the carrier based on the car I was transporting, contacting the carrier to ensure a... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Pohly
    Date:8/10/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent customer service. Would use the transport carrier service again. Pleasant experience. Company worked to get my car across country on-time. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Large truck pick up exceeded expectations!
    Review:I called Amerifreight to ship a large truck from Colorado to Texas, and I had a bid late that night at my requested price. I had already received 3 more bids that were 40 percent more than my asking price. The pick up company was prompt, on time, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby GrishamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Beginning to End
    Review:Excellent experience end to end. David let me know what to expect, and kept me informed throughout the process. The forms to be completed where straightforward and payment of the deposit was easy. The carrier that was selected to transport the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:David CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great. Exceeded expectation.
    Review:Justin was Honest about what to expect and would not commit to a pick up or delivery until they could make a reservation. He worked hard to find a shipper. Was able to schedule a pick up in only a few days. Transport was direct in an open carrier an... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan WebsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great. Exceeded expectation.
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0667 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:8/9/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: 1966 pickup truck
    Review:Got the job done much quicker than I expected. I made the order and Amerifreight found someone the next day. They were quick to call when the trucker was close tot he destination also [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: California to Florida
    Review:This was a very long move for the family. We have never shipped a vehicle before and weren't sure what to expect. I called AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia Phillips. She helped us through the process. We shipped two cars without any issues which helpe... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda VolkovThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: CO to CA
    Review:it wasn't a bad transaction at all, first i got this guy named jordan and he helped me through the process of how it all works and then he sent me quotes of carriers that wanted to pick up my car higher or lower than my offer to get it picked up. ame... [ More ]
    Poster:Adan SantinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move
    Review:Ali was very helpful with shipping my car. She was very hands on during the entire process & was very accommodating with my military schedule. She replied to my emails in a timely manner, same way with phone calls. I would gladly recommend this s... [ More ]
    Response:Cal Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Vic This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Interstate Transport
    Review:My general experience with Amerifreight car shipping remains very positive. They have excellent customer service that gives up to date follow-up of the status of the car pick-u and delivery. We have moved several times in the past five years and have... [ More ]
    Poster:FranciscoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: MI to CA
    Review:I would recommend AmeriFreight- Justin was great in helping me get my car shipped. Keep in mind that they are a broker and not a shipper- quoted price is only an estimate and subject to a carrier picking up the job at their own rate. [ View ]
    Poster:JeannieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Would use them again!
    Review:This is actually not the 1st time I have shipped a vehicle using AmeriFreight. They have excellent customer service, walk you through the entire process and remain in contact with you before and during transport of your vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Worth the price!
    Review:Anyone who is moving from the east coast to the west coast should definitely use this service. I couldn't find that many carriers for my car and finally I found Amerifreight which was recommended by a friend of mine. Customer service is excellent. Ju... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I was waiting for a driver for over a week but Lecia made it happen. Driver was very nice but failed to let me know that the bottom front of my SUV was damaged. Tomorrow will be interesting when I go to the dealership for the repair. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie Saldana SanchezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Another Good experience with Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time I've used Amerifreight to ship my car. First was from TX to California. This time was from California back to TX. Once again they found a transporter for my car within a day. Communication was good. My car arrived in a ti... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stressful, but we have our car
    Review:My husband and I just moved across the country. Before we left home, we arranged for our car to be shipped with AmerFreight. They quickly found us a shipping company and driver that would pick up our car on the 31st and would deliver it to our new ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind
    Review:I am overall completely satisfied with this company. I'm sure you're probably feeling a little anxious and nervous as to who to select with all the positive and negative reviews out there, but what did it for me with Amerifreight was the fact that th... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch to the Max!
    Review:I used AmeriFreight after reading the on line reviews. I received a quick email response and a quote of $995.00 to ship my car. This is what I have paid in the past to ship other vehicles across the states with other carriers. After agreeing to the t... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that our customer was not happy with our services. It may have been because the process has not been clearly explained as it should. The industry is often unpredictable. This is standard with all companies. From the outset we explain to our customers that the quote is a baseline rate and that it may be higher, even up to $400 or $500 depending on counter bids we receive from carriers. We will however try to still get the lowest possible rate we can negotiate with our carriers. We do not bait and switch, we do not try to be dishonest. Our over 8000 positive reviews over the last 7 years speak for itself. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Review:I will use them again. Great service overall! Graham and Ice were very helpful. On time and car arrived in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose CandelarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Review
    Review:Lecia did an outstanding job getting my truck shipped on time to get it to the truck show. I would recommend AmeriFrieght to others and I plan on using them again. I gladly give them a 5 star rating. Thanks You Lecia Phillips! Sincerely, William... [ More ]
    Poster:William DukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Even though we ended up just driving our car, I called Ali with a very tight timeline of finding a truck in 3 days going from OH to CA. She came through, but as I said, we decided to just drive the car. She was helpful all along the way, answered all... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/8/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Koodos to Ameri Freight! Excellant Experience for first time customer!!
    Review:Thank you AmeriFreight and Ali Mller for making this experience easy for me! Sometimes not knowing alot about a process can be overwhelming. I was nervous about shipping a vehicle across the country to my son who is in the military as I never had... [ More ]
    Poster:Military MomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: If I were Santa Claus I would hire AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Shipping a car coast to coast is a daunting task when you've never done it before. As a military member I've moved many times, but never shipped a vehicle. From start to finish this was a great experience. My shipping coordinator, Lecia, was fanta... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Chad BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Mission Complete
    Review:AmeriFreight did exactly what I paid them to do - find a reliable auto shipper to transport my car. One thing to keep in mind with them is that they are not a shipper they are a broker. The price they quote you is only an estimate and subject to a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: East to West Amerifreight is BEST!
    Review:Hands down, Amerifrieght provides top notch service and a level of attention to detail that you just don't find in today's transport industry (or any industry for that matter). My service consulant, Brett, went above and beyond in explaining details... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:8/7/2014 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Worked well
    Review:In the end, the car arrived undamaged and was not late, so I can't really complain. However, it did arrive early which caused problems with my arrival date and pickup. Also, the communication with Amerifreight was sometimes poor, but in the end after... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Our cars were picked up and delivered on time and in good condition by Doug of R.A.M. from WIsconsin to New Hampshire. Brett was always available and could be easily reached through phone or email . All our concerns were addressed by Brett. Since th... [ More ]
    Poster:maria limThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping All-Stars!!
    Review:I had an excellent experience with AmeriFreight. I picked them based on all of the positive reviews online, and now that I have received my car, I can honestly say I'm glad I did. The AmeriFreight service representative that helped me was so patien... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 7:51:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75