View 148,333 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,334th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2116 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.24% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:This company was very quick at contacting us and making sure they had a driver for our car. We were out of town on the pick up date so they worked with us and allowed a friend of ours to help us out. They are very quick to answer questions and commun... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:6/16/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:jessica gives great customer service and is always available to answer any questions you may have. highly recommend [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good company, bad carrier
    Review:Had issues with the carrier, but amerifreight has been helpful in resolving. This is the 2nd car i had shipped cross country with them. The first instance went well. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I used this company to ship my car from Houston, TX to Orange, CA. They came to pick up the car on Saturday morning and delivered on Monday morning, it was fast! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Review:Jessica was very curt but got the job done. The transport guy was the highlight of the experience - friendly and cute as the dickens. I feel that the price was slightly misleading and that it is in poor taste to email a customer and tell them that... [ More ]
    Poster:ToniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 6:32:00 PM
    Review:Overall good service. The car took about 7 days for delivery cross country. The front of the car was dirty, but the car was in good condition and nothing was stolen. The carrier was reliable and available if I needed to contact. It was delivered dire... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Brigid ForestierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car ship
    Review:The driver was very knowledgeable and gave me his personal cell phone. Pickup was uneventful. Coordinating the delivery was kind of a mess. They like you to just jump and meet them at a moments notice which can be difficult from work. They threatened... [ More ]
    Poster:AmberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Idaho to Oklahoma
    Review:Jorge at Amerifreight was great to deal with. Explained the entire process to me. While I was not happy with the actual transporter (Hard to understand, did not return calls or emails until a day or two after questions, pick up three days late t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie PalerinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: I'd definitely use AmeriFreight again!
    Review:Jorge from AmeriFreight was AWESOME. The contracted carrier was where the delay came from. The dispatcher and the driver didn't really seem on the same page with the dispatcher providing more confusion than anything else. However, the driver was to... [ More ]
    Poster:HankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Almost Didn't Happen
    Review:I shipped a truck from West Coast to East Coast. The entire situation was very stressful. Apparently, there were not a lot of trucks that wanted to go that route at least not for the price I really wanted to pay. However, the one thing that was si... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible customer service, bad price - Amerifreight
    Review:There are 2 main aspects that are important for car shipping - price and customer service. Amerifreight was disappointing for both. Price: Amerifreight quoted me an expected shipping fee of $1045 minus a $250 deposit, meaning the shipping company... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Got it done
    Review:Well, it was hard to get in touch with Dustin at first but once I did he took care of everything quick. My car arrived in same condition I gave it to the car transporting company and that is all I wanted, even if it was 2 days after estimated deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, prompt response
    Review:I ordered for the car shipping with another company 2 weeks before the expected shipping date, and the company didn't update me any status change for over a week. When I called them a couple days before the expected shipping date, they said it was to... [ More ]
    Poster:shipin2014may
    Date:6/15/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Challenging experience.
    Review:Even though it is a busy time of year, I felt that follow-up was sub-par. I had to call repeatedly and had difficulty reaching Graham. I understood that there could be additional costs, however, based on initial quotes and quotes from other shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvette TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Price Increases and Confusion
    Review:I had a relatively bad experience with Amerifreight. Most of the problems may be related to the contact handling my quotes, and not the whole company..?. The price originally quoted was low, as to be expected. However, I had to continue to call b... [ More ]
    Poster:JeremyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I was at first a little skeptical about shipping my car from MO to MA. Let me tell you it was painless and fast. My car was picked up at 3pm on Wednesday with an expected dropoff date in MA on Sunday. Driver called me Friday night to say he was ah... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Machado
    Date:6/14/2014 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:This company is very reliable. There were no last minute added costs. I experienced no complications, such as damages or delays. I would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew PourmoussaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from FL to Tx
    Review:When I was first looking for the right carrier to ship my car for a PCS (Military) move a lot of companies were really giving me the run around. A family friend recommended that we use Amerifreight. Everything was okay when I first contacted someone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2014 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:There was delay in pick up times but after better communication was established everyone was very helpful and things progressed nicely. [ View ]
    Poster:HLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Thanks to Graham for tracking down a good company to ship the car. As a military servicemember, I find it difficult at times moving from coast to coast. They did a good job of making sure shipping my Corvette was not one of the issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Will M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: More time, More expensive
    Review:The car was picked up 5 days later than the last part of the range I was given and it ended up costing $500 more than I was quoted. I found the company only responsive when they had "good news" for me that the car was actually being picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Short time frame for cross country move
    Review:I decided to use AmeriFreight because they had a good rating with the BBB. I had to move across county in a very short amount of time and out of the transport companies I contacted AmeriFreight was the only one that gave me a time frame that would wo... [ More ]
    Poster:FreyjaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Straightforward, honest and simple process
    Review:Jessica was prompt to provide a quote and list my vehicle for transport. She found a driver within two hours. I did pay the upper end of the market but I needed the car moved within a few days. She responded to phone calls and emails very quickly and... [ More ]
    Poster:Mom of 3This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Make a date with Amerifreight!
    Review:My boyfriend and I contacted Amerifreight after receiving multiple quotes from different shipping companies. Many companies seemed untrustworthy and offered expensive quotes, Amerifreight was reasonably priced and kept in contact with us daily. The m... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Going to Delaware, Man; Going to Delaware
    Review:Jorge was excellent at his job. I just moved from Oregon to Delaware (car dropoff in Philly) and was able to get my car loaded up the day after my made available date and the car actually arrived before my flight even landed in Philly. The driver him... [ More ]
    Poster:AlecThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: A Confusing industry, simplified
    Review:One thing to keep in mind with these companies is that for the most part, they are auto transport brokers, so it may be possible to achieve better rates if you are able to contact individual shipping companies yourself but for most of us, this probab... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert C. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Please don't hurt Moses!
    Review:Moses is the name of my daughters 2007 BMW X3 that I needed safely moved from Colorado to Massachusetts. Amerifreight did a great job of coordinating the move and finding a courteous and tolerant transporter to deal with my somewhat high maintenance... [ More ]
    Poster:E. PlanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Camaro
    Review:First time shipper...AmeriFreight Car Shipping. It was very rough to pick a company.... went back n forth with 3 or 4 ...Then Brett called me and made me feel alot better.. and helped me along the way ...My car was picked up on time and delivered a d... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Very Smooth Experience
    Review:Jorge at AmeriFreight was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and addressing my concerns. We ended up shipping my car from LA to NY using Nsew Logistic, Inc., based in Rocky Point, NY. My experience all around was very good, my car... [ More ]
    Poster:DerekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job helping move my vehicle across the country. They were very flexible in finding a carrier to meet my needs. Having Graham available to answer all of my questions and make quick adjustments based on my requests was extrem... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Do your research and trust the experts at Amerifreight for prompt transport
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I needed it moved quickly. However, I wasn't going to settle for anything less than a company with proven experience and positive BBB accreditation. I spent several hours reading reviews that led me to Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good & Committed On-time Delivery
    Review:Well, When I was looking for a transport company for my car, I got a lot of top reviews for this company , which the words that praises like extraordinary / excellent made me very skeptical.. I did choose this company for my shipping of the car a... [ More ]
    Poster:AntoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service from Agent
    Review:David Littles was great to work with, he kept me informed all all parts of the process, repsonded quickly to calls or emails. He was very friendly and a made the process a breeze. [ View ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping with AMERIFREIGHT Quote #940047174-SR(2)
    Review:I shipped 2 cars from CO to VA. Apparently AmeriFreight is a broker and will assign your shipment to another carrier, in my case it was "2407 Express LLC¡¯¡¯. Communication was excellent on both sides of the trip. You can... [ More ]
    Poster:Yan
    Date:6/10/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicles
    Review:The company is honest and they got the job done. No disappointments and I would use them again! You know everything before you pay anything! Thanks for the worry free service! [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. MadisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thelma & Louise driving cross country: NOT
    Review:Thelma and Louise driving cross country stopping at the Bates Motel. That is the image I had in my head of my 21 year old daughter and a friend driving her car from CA to GA. So I decided to ship the car and started my research. I had never done thi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:R. GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I used the internet to get a quote and decided to use amerifreight. The price i paid was a little more than the quote i was given and i had a choice not to take it but decided to ship my car than. My car was picked up on time monday and was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: No problem
    Review:Paid extra $300 for expedited pickup service since non expedited rate was quoted 10 business days. Expedited brought it down to 1-5 business days (it ended up less than 1 business day). Car arrived early and no issues. Driver (from Skyline) was a pro... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:The car came early which saved me rental costs. It's a bit cumbersome to pick up the car but everyone is really nice and helpful. I'd use them again. Good value [ View ]
    Poster:SoumiyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport From Cli to NC
    Review:Car was delivered 2 days later than agreed upon, however that's the nature of the road, anything can happen. Driver spoke very little English, however he was very polite and was meticulous about taking good care of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:CamilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Cost - MARC
    Review:Please be aware that this company will quote you one price and then later tell you they can't guarantee the quote or delivery dates unless you agree to pay extra. It's called MARC and will be attached to the Contract. My original quote was for $650 a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: You guys saved my butt!
    Review:Amerifreight and our driver Olick totally saved our long distance move from turning into a complicated nightmare! Thanks guys! My wife and I were moving from Washington down to the San Francisco Bay Area and we had a lot of "moving pieces&qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Hogarth de la PlanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I transport my car twice each year. Have always used this broker. They are very courteous, promptly return calls is I have questions. Deal with excellent carriers. I will always use them. [ View ]
    Poster:Reta Huns9teinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: VA to TX
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Jorge was my contact. I was a little nervous at first because the dispatcher on the transport side was very difficult to understand. Jorge at Amerifreight was a big help though and made some calls to the company shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Better Early than Never!
    Review:I had the pleasure to work with Dustin to ship my car across the country. I've never shipped the car before, but Dustin helped explain many of the details to me. I opted for additional insurance to protect my car, but it arrived in the same exact con... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overpromised and underdelivered
    Review:Customer service for the most part was courteous. Economy rate was affordably priced. I opted for the first class delivery (with guaranteed delivery date). Unfortunately the carrier they provided was not able to meet that date. The carrier they pr... [ More ]
    Poster:HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Illinois to California
    Review:This was the first time I ever shipped a car. I was definitely nervous about it because there were a number of different components to my move and I was on a fairly tight deadline. I thought Amerifreight did a good job - my only complaint is that I... [ More ]
    Poster:LWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good company, excellent driver.
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, so I learned a few things along the way. I was trying to schedule pickup a couple months ahead of time for a military move. However, the shipment is posted for their drivers to accept, which may not happen for... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Is AmeriExceptional!
    Review:David Little was very polite, helpful and honest. Plain and simple, it doesn't get any better than that. All communication was prompt and professional. I researched this company and selected them based on their A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Mr. L... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian WestlakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Rocky Customer Service Road But Excellent Carrier Got The Job Done
    Review:We had used Amerifreight previously and had a flawless experience. However, this time around there was a complete lack of transparency and competent recommendations with regards to how our bid actually compared to the market's/competing bids. This le... [ More ]
    Poster:IanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2014 3:54:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72