View 149,362 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,363th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2126 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.33% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Reivew
    Review:Brad at Amerifrieght returned my phone calls and emails in a timely manner and was good to work with. The driver was professional, and good to work with [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ted CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight highly recommended
    Review:Completely a positive experience from the day I first called until the car was delivered. Honest, on-time, pleasant, communicative.... The price was not the lowest I was quoted but I feel I got value for the service. I would highly recommend Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered with accurate price quote
    Review:Justin provided good customer service while working with a carrier that had difficulty delivering my car on time. Price quoted was accurate and was never increased, which I appreciated. One area open to improvement for the company would be to inclu... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 6:57:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight's Littles Goes Big!
    Review:My search for a 1965 Triumph TR4 has lasted many, many years for a variety of reasons; limited inventory,financial, rust concerns, overall condition, trustworthy sellers and a whole lot more. I found one that I really wanted in March, 2014 and bega... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie WilsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Second time using AmeriFreight for shipping my vehicles. I had a great experience the first time and the second time as well. Will continue to use AmeriFreight again and again to ship my vehicles. Thanks guys!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:6/30/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: My car made it coast to coast
    Review:Amerifreight's service was fine and they found a shipper very quickly. The actual carrier (CAA Transport) on the other hand was pretty disorganized. I called several times to clarify details and check on things and most times the person on the other ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car transported, but stressful, poor customer service
    Review:I shipped my car for the first time, and chose Amerifreight largely due to this website. After getting in contact with one person and getting a quote, they became MIA shortly before my shipping date. I called them to see what was up, and it turns out... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: easy to deal with
    Review:The person I spoke with was brand new to her job, but always responded promptly with answers or updates. No hassle, no games. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave CatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Review:I cannot recommend Amerifreight based on my experience. I chose to use the company because I was told by a customer service rep that brokers such as Amerifreight make the entire car shipping experience easier due to the fact that they deal with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren SimonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Prevails Over Carrier Sabotage
    Review:While taking a one man road trip across the country from California to Pennsylvania sounded tempting, better judgment told me I should fly. The plan was for my car to meet me there. AmeriFreight made sure that happened despite what seemed like soli... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Reliable company!
    Review:It was great working with Justin, who was honest from the beginning. He was always available for any questions as well. I admit I was a little nervous that we didn't have a carrier yet the day before however Justin reassured me of the whole proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:6/30/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Great Reliable company!
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:6/30/2014 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: California to Michigan
    Review:I was very pleased with the service of AmeriFreight. I had a specific time frame to move a car from California to Michigan and they set up the move to my specifications. American Auto Transport was very helpful with working with our schedule. They p... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Joe ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Navigating the morass of the shipping process
    Review:The car shipping industry is fraught with complications and charlatans, which I came to realize in trying to select a company to ship my newly-acquired vehicle. AmeriFreight was my broker of choice based on the information presented on their website... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent KelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend to others
    Review:I needed to ship my car across the country for a new job opportunity. It is a stressful task to move your entire life as it is, but having AmeriFreight handle one of those important tasks definitely made it just a little bit easier. The customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The pickup was on time.Price was genuine. Second time I am using this company service and both time am satisfied with service. Car was delivered on time. I have received my car safe and clean. [ View ]
    Poster:RiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: It was Ok
    Review:Needed my car shipped cross country, so I looked online and found Amerifreight and they had great reviews. I got an online quote that it would be 1295 to ship from Georgia to Washington, so I was excited that it was pretty low payment to ship that f... [ More ]
    Poster:Riko RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: BEST transport EVER! Graham & Benny *****
    Review:I have shipped our own cars 4-5 times over the years but not for a while. This transport was for my mothers car and she was nervous at first. Turned out to be NOTHING to worry about here. AmeriFrieght got 6 stars in our opinion. They were profes... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:6/27/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth and fast delivery
    Review:My interaction with this company was fast and convenient. The driver met me on time nearby my apartment. The car was delivered to the destination in almost 24 hours without any issues or damage to the car. Highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:B TranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: What is expected
    Review:I can't really complain about the little things that would normally upset me. I did get this delivery made with a decent price and it was quickly completed. The customer service during the initial process was great. Prior to shipping, the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:6/27/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight rocks!
    Review:I was very impressed with Amerifreight and vendor they secured for transport. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks to get my car and it ended up taking 4 days. Car was in perfect condition, minus a little dirt, but that is expected on an open car... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon LynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Idaho to Texas
    Review:Jessica at AmeriFreight was very good to work with, and even made contact with a carrier on Saturday to secure a cross-country carrier for an unpopular route from the middle of nowhere in Idaho to Texas. The price from AmeriFreight was better than... [ More ]
    Poster:D WilkersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great 1st time experience
    Review:I searched the internet looking for reputable car carriers. After finding a few I found Amerifreight and read all of the glowing reviews. Decided to make the call and our contact person, Justin, was friendly, informative and easy to deal with. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fatherof three small children desperately needed a functioning vehicle!
    Review:My husband and I live in South Carolina. My son and his three preschool children live in Oklahoma. His car was on its' last leg. My minivan has high mileage, but is in very good shape. I no longer needed the minivan so I decided to ship the van to ... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Gaddo
    Date:6/25/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Rep person
    Review:He was very helpful and knowledge about my needs well done Justin,definitely I will use again your service if I needed again. [ View ]
    Poster:ismail
    Date:6/25/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: very happy
    Review:we used amerifreight to find us a quality carrier. we were moving from california to connecticut, and i needed to keep my car until the last day or two before our move. amerifreight was able to find a carrier on the day i requested without charging... [ More ]
    Poster:CGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: In the muddy sea of auto transport, AMERIFREIGHT is THE SHINING STAR
    Review:We moved from Utah to New Hampshire for employment. I was certain that I was not going to drive my family and cars across the country given that I only had a short window between terminating one job and beginning the next. I sought out all methods of... [ More ]
    Poster:Bjoern
    Date:6/25/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Save time and go with AmeriFreight for great service!
    Review:I spent days making numerous calls and getting tons of emails trying to find the best deal with a company that was reputable and then I finally found AmeriFreight. Everything was different about them, their website was easy to use and from the first... [ More ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Virginia to California
    Review:Experienced difficulty finding a carrier at the lower quoted price... Increase the price and found a carrier. Pick up took a week longer than I anticipated. Vehicle arrived at destination on time once picked up and in excellent condition... All t... [ More ]
    Poster:JMikellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment from Chicago to Maine
    Review:Car was picked up on 14th June. The experience during pickup was very good and driver arrived within a day of the agreed on date. My concerns are more around delivery and customer service. The delivery was stated for 19th June. I called on 20th to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Wban
    Date:6/25/2014 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: great ervice.
    Review:grest job. very professionl, snd s truck driver who hsd wonferful manners. Will be using them in the future. Graham was my consultant, and goes above and beyond. much appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:M.Hatting
    Date:6/25/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good company - would use again
    Review:Amerifreight was a good vendor. The only problem was with my carrier, which is independent of amerifreight. However, I was very pleased with the customer service, even after hours while my I was waiting for the late carrier. These guys are legit... [ More ]
    Poster:ASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Unethical and fradulent business; terrible customer service - AVOID AT ALL COST
    Review:They were attentive and prompt in answering calls and email up until they took my money. Once I've paid the deposit, they became almost impossible to get hold of. I waited for about two weeks during which I received no updates from Amerifreight. W... [ More ]
    Response:We would like to apologize for the bad experience our customer has had. Unfortunately as we explained with another unhappy customer review we had a major reorganization within our company. That has unfortunately caused some of our customers a great deal of inconvenience. We do blame ourselves for not being there for this customer as we would have liked to be. We are not unethical and fraudulent. Our excellent record of customer service over our entire history as a auto transporter speaks for itself. Reviews are compensated but its not dependent on only leaving 5 stars. It takes valuable time to do a proper review and we are willing to compensate customers for it, no matter what rating we get. Including the zero star from this customer. She still received the promised discount. AmeriFreight promises to exceed all our customers expectations and will go our of our way to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the most respectable, professional auto transport company in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Recommendation
    Review:The positive reviews I read about the service provided by AmeriFreight were accurate. Graham arranged safe transport of my vehicle for a really great price. My communications with Graham and other AmeriFreight staff members during the process were al... [ More ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience for First Timers
    Review:This was the first time for me to ship my car across the country. After talking with different agents, I selected AmeriFreight based on the price they offer me. Graham is really helpful and easy to be reached. After the first available day (June 17),... [ More ]
    Poster:Yih-Chen LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Virginia to Texas
    Review:Everything went well overall. The drivers were 24 hours later than originally stated picking up my vehicle. This was slightly annoying because I could have rented a car for one less day. However they still delivered the vehicle on time despite bad ... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great and prompt service!!
    Review:I'm glad I went with Amerifreight. Graham was courteous and took the time to answer any and all questions I had. He tried his best to get me the lowest rate possible and kept me updated in regards to finding a carrier. The carrier was rude at pickup ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from texas to california
    Review:My initial quote was $900 but the actual price extended much beyond that. But other than that, the service by Amerifreight was quite good and Graham ( my contact at Amerifreight) was quite prompt in answering and returning my calls. Once the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:RasikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Stress-free Experience
    Review:With my work, our family moves around every few years and we usually drive one car and ship the other to our new location. Of all our prior moves, this was one of the smoothest and least stressful experiences, despite the fact that I contacted the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment from NY to Hawaii
    Review:Jorge did a good job at setting everything up for us and getting our Yukon on its way to hawaii. I gave him 4 stars because there was a day when we had an issue with the car carrier and my husband and I made a few phone calls and left messages for ... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: great service!!
    Review:I was a little nervous shipping my new car across country. Grant offered great advise and had my car booked within a matter of hours. I have no complaints and would use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:They are awesome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. Picked up and delivered on the exact day as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:X.XThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service for second time
    Review:We are very happy with the service for the second time. Car was moved from CA to MA within 5 calender days. They are very good in communication via SMS. Car is in same condition as before without any damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Sudhir and DeepthiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:I needed to ship a bmw 325i from St. Louis to Los Angeles. I looked online, did a little research, and noticed Amerifreight had rave reviews. After arriving in LA with my car in perfect condition I have to say those reviews are warranted. I was a bi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajeet GautamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:It is very difficult to find an honest/reliable broker in the car shipping industry, but AmeriFreight seems to check off both criteria. They were timely, honest with the numbers, and accurate with the arrival estimation. It wasn't cheap, but it was... [ More ]
    Poster:GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Stunning and Pristine Services!
    Review:This was our first experience having a car transported and we were nervous about the condition it would be in upon arrival. It turned out that there was no need to worry! Both Bob and Graham were exceptionally accommodating, and the drivers were fant... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel EngelhardtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Brett at AmeriFreight is the BEST
    Review:Brett at Amerifreight is great. Very friendly and service foucsed. Explained all the details and when we were having a tough time getting a driver because of the location of the vehicle he made some suggestions that got us one within an hour! Great c... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Review:I have numerous vehicles over the years. I do have to say that my experience with Amerifreight was top notch. Communication from broker and carrier were both above my expectations. I will definitely use them again for future auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:6/23/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Amerifreight
    Review:Excellent service by Amerifreight. Pickup and delivery was right on time. And the overall experience was super smooth. Thank you ! [ View ]
    Poster:Ritabrata MukherjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight shipping
    Review:first time user of car shipping business, was surprised by the numbers of brokers in the business. I only used amerifreight due to the very positive reviews on this site. The quote i received ended up being $200 lower than what i actually paid. But i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian DaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 11:32:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73