View 178,874 Reviews on 3,956 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,875th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1321 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.01% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Successful move
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight about moving my Plymouth Prowler with it's matching trailer from Houston, Texas to Colorado. My order was handled by Graham, who was very good about explaining how the system works, what my options were and what the cost wou... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678- 369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Clay D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: Good balance for the time and the budget
    Review:One star deduction for the honest because the broker asked for higher price once. You want good price but there is a longer wait for the truck driver to match the broker's quote price. However, if you are not in a rush to get you car, it is overall ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Review:My experince with Amerifreight was decent, they took a while to find a carrier for the car, but after they found a carrier, it was a smooth experience from then on, car was picked up and delivered on time [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678- 369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:RaviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Good Overall
    Review:Bottom line, the car was picked up at the requested time frame and delivered appropriately in good condition. Getting in touch with the representative was at times difficult: sometimes the system routes a caller through an operator and sometimes the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:8/18/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service.
    Review:Graham was helpful in making me make arrangements when i needed a specific date for my vehicle pickup. He kept me posted all the time, while they were waiting to confirm my arrangements. When we discussed my travel schedule to make a cross-country ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678- 369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Graham Turner
    Review:Graham Turner did an excellent job for me. The logistics of moving vehicles to/from Alaska can be challenging, at best. Graham Turner said to me, "Don't worry about your truck, I'll take care it". And, that's exactly what he did. I couldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory Foust
    Date:8/18/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service - Seamless transaction
    Review:This is the first time I have ever transported a vehicle and it was a fantastic experience. Graham was very open and honest and direct. He not only made it easy but worked the deal for me to get me the best price. He was a true professional in eve... [ More ]
    Poster:B Fox
    Date:8/18/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Was A Charm
    Review:Ali Miller/AmeriFreight”s service from the start of the move in explaining how things would be handled in moving my car from New Jersey to Colorado, was very clear and extremely helpful. She did an excellent job explaining to me the details o... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Indiana to Oregon
    Review:The pick-up date was much later (10 Days) then expected. Total costs seemed on par with other quotes. My Service Rep was responsive and returned calls and emails quickly. The transporter was not able to pick-up the vehicles in my driveway b/ of the... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Professional Service
    Review:This was the 3rd time I've transported a vehicle and this experience was the best of them. Lecia, the representative I worked with from AmeriFreight, was prompt and professional in responding to my initial inquiry and equally so each time I contacted... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!!!
    Review:My first inquiry about their service and my options was on Monday evening after work hours. Nevertheless Lecia's responses were prompt and detailed. We exchanged few emails that night and I got all the information I needed to make my decision. Next ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and delivery
    Review:Selecting a company purely based on Internet reviews is always a hit or miss. Luckily, AmeriFright worked out quite well for me. I had to call them last minute after ShipACarDirecct messed up my order and had to arrange for a last minute shipment. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ram N
    Date:8/18/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport-Ali Miller Was Fantastic
    Review:Ali Miller was my contact and my account executive in getting my son's car moved from Kansas to California. She was beyond belief fantastic. In a business where you think you are getting ripped off or the trucker might be unreliable, she followed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Weintraub
    Date:8/18/2015 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car with someone you trust!
    Review:Order# 1501515909-FU Five Stars for AmeriFreight! Everything went exactly as promised! I was able to reach them when I needed to, and always got a call back in a reasonable amount of time. Graham was great at explaining how everything would go, a... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela LemayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car with someone you trust!
    Date:8/18/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service & Reliability
    Review:Have used AmeriFreight twice now in moving a car across the country. Both times it went like clockwork and made this very easy. Lecia got great quotes and followed up throughout the process to ensure the carrier was delivering as represented. Carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:8/17/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish.
    Review:My contact was Lecia. She was wonderful. Gave me very fast information and straight forward. I told her I was going to check around for prices and she was not pushy at all. Once checked around I found she was the best price(Which I kind of assume now... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles WebberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Would Use Again. The price of the transport was fair and the Company contact person was knowledgeable and responsive to all concerns. ***************************************************************************************************************... [ More ]
    Poster:L. D'Amico
    Date:8/17/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Review:The pick up was delayed but delivery was on time. The customer service was excellent. Had contact with the company throughout the delivery process. Driver very helpful, courteous and made the pick up and delivery seamless. [ View ]
    Poster:Caffrey
    Date:8/17/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Average Car Service for an Average Price
    Review:I spent a fair amount of time researching companies to ship my car from Boston to Southern California. I went with AmeriFreight due to its high ratings on the Better Business Bureau website. I was very nervous about shipping my car cross country so I... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:HelenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I dealt with Josh at Amerifreight car shipping. He was easy to deal with and was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all my questions and returned my call when I had an additional question. Josh was able to set up the shipping of my car quick... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: great service, bad quoting
    Review:Everything was great with the customer service and transport of the vehicle. It did not take very long to dispatch the carrier vehicle, and the actual carrier was very nice and arrived early. The quoted price was off pretty significantly, so that ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/16/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience with Amerifreight
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a car across the country. Basically you hire a broker( for approx. 300) to find an independent truck driver to transport your car. We agreed to a price initially but were then told that a driver may not respond ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Amy TankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very personal service - very informative
    Review:I've never shipped a vehicle across state lines so this was a first for me. Josh took the time to very patiently explain how the process worked. He was *so* diplomatic when he explained that the "economy" rate that I was being quoted on all... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The price of the transportation was not clearly explained by the book in agent and instead was buried in the fine print of the contract. Additionally, I waited around the first night for the vehicle to be picked up and was called later being told tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin S
    Date:8/15/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: none
    Review:I prefer not to leave a a written review, but this site won't let me complete this without one- it also requires it be a certain length- which is very annoying as I'm a busy and prefer not to be bothered. Good service overall- very responsive. [ View ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:8/15/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Genuine People who Care About Your Experience
    Review:The vehicle that we shipped (Jeep) was no easy feat; with oversized tires, a nonfunctional parking brake, and unattached sway bars, it was a pretty big challenge just to get it onto the truck. Wesley (the driver) was great and kept us updated throug... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Great experience all around. The driver was a little late picking up and dropping off and a little hard to understand but the service was great. Trustworthy, reliable company. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:8/14/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the service I received from AmeriFreight. At first I was worried that my pickup destination would be too far away from any major cities to get door to door service. I think the price I paid was fair ($945) knowing they had... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrietht
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to move my car across country from Maryland to Oregon. AmeriFreight found an excellent carrier for me. The two individuals who moved the car were absolutely wonderful, professional, skilled, careful, thoughtful and in addition to ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom AversanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Review:This turned out to be a fantastic experience, thanks to Amerifreight. My contact person was ALWAYS available. It could not have gone any more smoothly. These people are over the top professionals. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to ship my son's truck from Louisiana to Georgia because of all the good reviews, but mostly due to their rating with the BBB. I had received many quotes from other transportation companies that seemed really low and they also h... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Suzanne LandryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Long Distance Transport
    Review:I was hesitant about using a transport company to ship my vehicle from North Carolina to Oregon, but I was happily satisfied with the overall experience. My initial experience working with Josh was very comfortable and he easily explained all the sp... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Noah C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Our Driver was Chuck from Cobalt Auto Transport in Chehalis WA. He was nothing short of outstanding. I would highly recomend Chuck and AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Amazing service! Not only was the estimate dead on, but so was the pick up and delivery. Ali Miller was constantly in touch with me and continued to follow up with me. I received excellent customer service and would recommend Ali and this company in ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth HendersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: On-time and within budget
    Review:After given a high price from the dealer who sold the car (and promised a great deal on shipping it to a local dealer), I researched other options. I decided to call AmeriFreight after reading some reviews. I understand many reviews may be ones who... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian VroomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Ali with AmeriFreight coordinated the transport of my car and she provided excellent service. She found a transporter in a timely manner and she kept me informed with almost daily status and progress reports. She followed up with me after my car wa... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey A WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia is awesome!
    Review:Lecia was professional, timely and thoughtful in all my interactions with her. I recommend her tremendously and without hesitation for anyone, anywhere, anytime. My car was delivered from Central Michigan to Southern California with no delays, and no... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:T. Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Up Front, Honest, AmeriFreight
    Review:Yes, AmeriFreight, is giving me a discount because I promised to give two reviews, but they made it clear that it could be good or bad. I would have done this without an incentive anyway. They are extremely upfront and honest about the process. In... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:P. SykesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Short notice move
    Review:I had to move out of state on very notice and was able to get my vehicle shipped on time without having to pay ridiculously expensive rates. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:Based on reviews off this site I contacted Josh at Amerifreight who quoted me a lower price than other brokers to ship my SUV from Connecticut to Oregon. He advised a large time window (August 1-14) for pick up. He never bothered to call me to upda... [ More ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:8/13/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service. Honest and reasonably priced
    Review:When cross country road trip had to be cancelled on the last minute, I needed to ship my car from California to Michigan really quick. My cousin referred me to Amerifreight. I filled up an evaluation form on the website and got a call shorty ther... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Tarun SairamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service.Would use again!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job transporting my car from San Jose to Washington. They were accommodating of my request to not pick up/delivery for 3 days in the 15 day window. Once a carrier was agreed upon, the carrier was prompt in picking up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Uma
    Date:8/13/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Helped me get my car shipped when another company fell through!
    Review:Overall, my experience with amerifreight was positive. due to my lack of knowledge about how the car shipping industry works, I initially went with another company who was drastically cheaper but kept telling me that my car would get picked up. after... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Right from the initial quote till the delivery of the vehicle the procedure was smooth and everybody was helpful. There was full coordination between amerifreight and the transporters waganeer .The rates were competitive . The people were very helpfu... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Syed pashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Having never shipped a car across the country can be worrisome because of the uncertainty of when your car will get picked up and when it will arrive. I paid and extra $400 dollars from the initial quote because they said that trips from California t... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Truck
    Review:Thanks for the great communication Ali! You were always professional and prompt. The delivery of the truck was very late at night. Made it very hard for me to meet him at an off site location when it was just me and my two kids. Not enough notice ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:8/12/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Call if you want good service.
    Review:I've used Amerifreight twice, to deliver classic Cadillacs and both times they were delivered by gentlemen drivers with class. I know they were contracted and not Amerifreight employees, but I appreciate Amerifreight having brokered these types of ge... [ More ]
    Poster:L. M. Williams
    Date:8/12/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:From the first call the experience was just amazing, talked to a guy called Graham who explained every bit of the process to me, gave me a breakdown of the costs and how they are arrived at, and the options available and sent and email to me immediat... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MosesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:The cost was less than I expected and the service was awesome. Ali was a pleasure to work with and followed up at every stage to make sure things were going well. My car arrived on time and in one piece! Couldn't ask for more! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:angelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 6:22:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.