View 150,682 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,683th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2149 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.54% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.46% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: superior service
    Review:After calling many transport companies, a friend recommended AMeriFreight, and once I found them (Ibelieve there is another company doing business as AmeriFreight) I realized how much better it was to use a broker to contract with a trucker to haul a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport of Daddy's truck
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt with his reply. I called back a couple of days later to schedule the shipment and he was very help... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Joana
    Date:7/24/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience start-to-finish
    Review:This is our second time utilizing AmeriFreight's services, and again completely exceeded our expectations. Driver and I made contact, after AmeriFreight confirmed auto transport company "Transport Express Inc", and scheduled pick-up date a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:I have used them before and will do so again in the future when needed.this was a pleasant transaction.No problems and nice people to deal with.They have a great system to deliver vehicles in an efficient manner.Thanks again ,Steve [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:steve c.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Good people... Got my car earlier... Wish that they gave me more information about the broker prices and the bidding of my shipping cost. Had to pay an extra $140 over my quoted price. Other than that.. Really good service [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Tiana BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: cross country military move
    Review:I chose Amerifreight based on my experience with Graham and the quoted price. He was very upfront about the process and costs and made it clear that the quote may change once a carrier bid on the job. My final cost came in about $250 mare than quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mil MoverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:Overall the experience was good. My agent was great to work with and very responsive. I had a rather tight window to ship in and Amerifreight was able to get it done. That said, i wasn't able to get the best pricing available, but i was given a choic... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MasseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience.
    Review:We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end shipped our car was great. They keep getting us updated as they are getting close to pick up our car. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:S CHIEN
    Date:7/24/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was picked up and delivered on time. She worked to make sure that we were paying the right amount to mo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jay ZeiszlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service,pickup thru delivery
    Review:All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during and again before delivery was excellent. My autos (two) were delivered without any problems what so ev... [ More ]
    Poster:John Vitale
    Date:7/23/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Super Job
    Review:Great price. Reliable information and customer service. Both rep and driver were professional, friendly and happy to explain the process and answer all questions. Thank you Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Andree
    Date:7/23/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Simple as This - Never Again
    Review:I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to ship a vehicle, for the first time, from Virginia to Colorado because of a move. My POC was Brett ... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment as opposed to the original quote. These price differences sometimes do happen and is is mostly unavoidable due to many factors defining the industry. We never add any more to our service fee. Whatever is charged extra goes directly to the carrier. We do believe we could have been more forthcoming and transparent with explaining the process to our customer. We appreciate any feedback from our customers as this assists us to continuously improve our efforts to serve our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight with Allie
    Review:My son had relocated from Indiana to Washington and needed his car transported after getting a job. He had gotten several quotes on-line. However, that is about as far as the service went. He asked for my help and we looked over the quotes. I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:DebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: My first review ...ever!
    Review:I have never posted a review about anything before now....why bother? This is my first, and will likely be the last review I will write and am doing so for the following reason. I was very concerned about bringing my car back from LA, returning it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Fantastic company to get vehicle from point a to point b. we are using them again this summer to get car back home. Easy to do business with and provided excellent service they promised. Can't say enough good things about them. Don't move your veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchel harrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport from Florida to Arizona
    Review:Amerifreight was very reliable and easy to communicate with, Justin was especially help[ful through the entire process and mad it easier for me. I was very satisfied with their work Their price was lower than the competition. [ View ]
    Poster:neil sapinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor communication and customer service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and needed to ship at least one of our SUV's. I received a quote of $1095 but was told we "might&quo... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate but then also expect customers to be patient till we can find a carrier prepared to ship it at the rate due to an opening on the truck or a cancellation. We are happy that our customer had another carrier ship the vehicles for her and understand her thoughts and complaints. We will work harder to do better for our customers, as is our policy. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy L.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport from Florida to Arizona
    Review:I was very satisfied with Amerifreight. They were communicative and easy to deal with. Their price was significantly lower than the competition. I liked that they were an A plus rated company on BBB. They were very prompt.I especially looked working ... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Solid and reliable
    Review:After having a miserable experience with another transport company (pickup was delayed by 3 weeks due to lowball offer, and they finally selected a carrier with uniformly terrible reviews and zero customer service), I decided to go with Amerifreight.... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Mediocre
    Review:I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). Pros: 1. Vehicle arrived safely without any damage or items stolen (although that is more of a comme... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: CT to TX
    Review:I needed to move a car from Connecticut to Texas and I was worried about the process, having heard HORROR stories from others who had shipped cars with other carriers. Even after I found shipping was cost effective I almost decided to drive the 1,49... [ More ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:7/23/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight AmeriMeHappy
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping was an excellent choice for my shipping needs. Ali was a huge help, answering all my questions and calls in a professional and timely manner. She took the extra step to make my shipping experience hastle-free and totally pai... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Harry
    Date:7/23/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Seamless and safe delivery
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight and listed my car to be shipped and it was placed on the board and picked up by a transporter within minutes. Upon the recommendation of my contact at Amerifreight, I opened up communication immediately with the transporter ... [ More ]
    Poster:jacquelyn petersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Safe and secure
    Review:Lecia offered superior customer service. She assured me of timely delivery. She explained the process clearly. She was accessible whenever I needed. I felt reassured my car would be shipped safely. She was very helpful. She followed up. And the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:J VarrianoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 4:46:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is a rip-off, misrepresents, and overcharges
    Review:Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "trying" and repeatedly offer "better" responses if you pay a higher premium for service.... [ More ]
    Response:The auto transport industry is a very complicated and unpredictable. It is essential to have someone representing you to help you ship your vehicle. We use our experience and history in the shipping industry to get the best transaction for our customers. Sometimes some shipments prove to be more difficult than others. Such as this. Our apologies to our customer for the inconvenience experienced but we are glad that the shipment still woke out in the end the car was delivered without any further incidents. [ view ]
    Poster:ChylleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Quote unreasonably low
    Review:I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top five brokers in just about every review site I checked. I was quoted $945 (all-included) to ship m... [ More ]
    Response:From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors that may cause the rates to be higher than our base rate. The Season, the Location, Availability of carriers and the Market trends. Because we are not always totally aware of how much the fluctuation may be we do warn our customers that it may be either very close to what we have quoted or it could be substantially higher. However, we never coerce a customer to accept a rate we have been offered from a carrier. Unfortunately this time of the year is typically the high season and only very few customers will be able to ship at our economy saver rate, even if we do indicate tat there is a remote chance of it being shipped at that rate. AmeriFreight is always very transparent in explaining the process to our customers. In fact we were the innovators in the industry whereby brokers bid on behalf of customers with carriers. We are glad our customer did eventually have his vehicle shipped and that it arrived safely. By leaving us a 0 star review is disappointing as we did all we promised to do and doubt that any other company could have done any better. We want to earn your trust [ view ]
    Poster:J.M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from California to Illinois. I was pleased with the overall service I received, and would use them again. The driver confirmed pick up time with me and my family member that was with the car at the pick up locatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:7/22/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Air Jordan
    Review:I had a lot of trepidation about shipping my truck across the country but Jordan got the job done at Amerifreight. It was shipped at the perfect time with the help of his negotiations with the shipping companies. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle KinduellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: First PCS CA to NC
    Review:My experience with this company was somewhat mixed. This was my first PCS with my husband, and we needed to ship my car from California to North Carolina. I requested a quote around a month in advance, so that there would be plenty of time for my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: A really smooth operation - despite of my imposed constraints...:)
    Review:I needed to transfer a 1962 Mercury from Maryland to North Carolina and used the services of AmeriFreight to find a carrier for the move. I was contacted by Lecia over the phone, she was very easy to work with. This was good, because I had time const... [ More ]
    Poster:BABThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: car transfer
    Review:Amerifreight was extremely easy to work with and very friendly. Ami was very professional and kept in contact through phone and email. The truck driver himself was very rude and unprofessional. I would select a different carrier if I had to use this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Professional, Courteous, Prompt Transport
    Review:We chose Amerifreight because they were prompt with their quote to transport our SUV across the country and they were also the lowest. I worried that since we had chosen the lowest quote, we'd be compromising service or convenience. However, every ... [ More ]
    Poster:M.L. SanMiguel
    Date:7/22/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche Transportation
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I did a lot of looking around before picking AmeriFreight due to the lower ground clearance of the car and the need for a company that would be the most helpful if something happened during shipment. The... [ More ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: nice job
    Review:very good overall experience. Driver was identified fast and delivery was done as scheduled. I recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:aemtiazj
    Date:7/21/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Costumer support is excellent
    Review:Ali was very helpful in getting the job done. She was fast to call the driver and get to know when the delivery will be. She was also always available to talk to. The price is reasonable though it’s still more than what I expected at the beginn... [ More ]
    Poster:B. ChungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transaction; car delivered without problems
    Review:I went through Amerifreight (Graham) to set up my car shipment from Washington State to the Washington DC area. They were able to set me up with a shipping company very quickly, and my car was shipped safely without any major issues. I chose Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken ZhongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Leave a great review and get your discount folks!
    Review:This company doesn't want honest reviews. They want good reviews using the coercive technique of loss of discount if you don't review them they way they want you to. My review would be better had this tactic not been the case. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping). We do not coerce customers to leave reviews. We do offer discounts to those customers who leave reviews, irrespective good or bad. Unlike other companies who only offer compensation to those who leave positive reviews. To prove our point, compare our reviews showing compensation for bad reviews as opposed to most others who don't. [ view ]
    Poster:BrookeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done, But Didn't Instill Much Confidence
    Review:Overall, I cannot complain about the completedness of the service provided by AmeriFreight. They were able to find a carrier for our vehicle (albeit a few days later than requested, but still within our time frame), and while they did end up chargin... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Aamerifreight was excellent
    Review:We had never had cars transported before so I just went with the highest rated company I could find, and was delighted with both David Littles and Amerifrieght. The process was smooth, the cost was reasonable, and communication was excellent. David... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Review:The service was excellent and I will certainly use them again if the need arises. The pickup was on time, and while there were certain 'crossed wires' regarding the delivery I attribute this more to the actual driver of the truck. In the end all wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard in Minneapolis
    Date:7/20/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good company to work with
    Review:First time using this broker and they work very well with you. If you have any question on how this process goes they will take you step by step. I will defiantly recommend this company to any friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristina
    Date:7/19/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very Nice Service
    Review:I sent the request of quote online and get back the most reasonable, and most cheapest estimate price among all shipping companies I have searched for. The company help me contact with the actual carrier company Moonstar Trucking. The driver was very... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles TsaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: poor customer service
    Review:I found that the quality of service really depended on the provider or agent. Graham was not helpful, did not respond to my multiple emails and phone messages. I ended up being helped by another agent, who was very helpful. I asked that the new agent... [ More ]
    Poster:RPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Your Transport Agent selection can make or break you.
    Review:As you begin this process, it is key to to comprehend that the Agent you deal with is JUST LIKE a Real Estate agent - but in reverse. A good real estate agent working with you, your needs and your desires - will sell your house for the most possible... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: First and hopefully only time
    Review:I found shipping cars is not for the faint of heart. After leaving a message for the broker, I waited and waited to hear back. Then, I finally called the office and spoke to someone who questioned the accuracy of the written quote I received via emai... [ More ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 6:56:00 AM
    Subject: nc to az two vehicles
    Review:Was originally sceptical about this industry but found amerifreight to be an honest and easy to deal with company. Moved two vehicles from nc to az with no problems and in time. [ View ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:We had a tough route in general as most companies don't go north this time of year. Justin worked hard for us to find a company that would accommodate not only our dates but some extenuating circumstances as well. The car was arriving before us and... [ More ]
    Poster:Caryn BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Way to transport my Vehicle
    Review:Justin was very knowledgeable and clear about the process to get my vehicle transported. He was also very honest about the time and possible delays since I contacted him for a Holiday weekend. Justin was also available every time I needed a question... [ More ]
    Poster:Karin WickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Response Time and Dishonest Carrier Used
    Review:I shipped my 2007 Honda Accord from Washington state to Minnesota in June of 2014. It was my first time shipping a car and I did lot of research on BBB and Transport Reviews, finding that AmeriFreight had by far the best reviews of any shipping comp... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize to our customer for not being happy with our service. We admit that we should have done better in communicating and we will ensure that her grievances will be attended to with those responsible. We always try to select only the top 5% from over 3000 carriers. Unfortunately carriers are not the best in customer service and they tend to be less cooperative. That is why brokers are important when shipping your vehicle. We will follow up with the carrier regarding this customer's complaints and if we do not get confirmation from them to treat our customers better we will consider placing them on a do not use list. Because of our reputation, most carriers will go out of their way to ensure that this does not happen. We appreciate this honest review. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Overall had a smooth and good experience with my vehicle transport service. Account rep and driver were both helpful and knowledgeable. Vehicle shipped and arrived per the terms of the contract. [ View ]
    Poster:DWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 5:44:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74