View 151,275 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,276th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2119 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.26% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Happy to choose them
    Review:I just graduated from Syracuse University and had to move my 200 chrysler to Seattle. It is over 2500 miles. My estimated price is around 1300. They found me a carrier offering a price of 1400. Plus their service fee 250, so in total I paid 1650 to s... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jinglu ZhouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I had a corvette shipped from iowa,after the auction there was a bad wind storm but the car was not damage and was shipped soon after and looks great Lecia did a great job of keeping me informed of when it was to be shipped [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I would like to thank AmeriFreight for quickly and efficiently shipping my car to me. The process was far easier and faster than I ever imagined, and my car arrived on time and in excellent condition. Whenever I had a question, David would return m... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my high expectations
    Review:Amerifrieght made the whole auto shipping experience smooth, seamless and as stress free as possible. Justin was professional yet personable, and explained everything clearly. He answered all of my questions in a really timely manner, and gave me con... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Ali was amazing,she was on the ball every step of the way. Kept in contact with me to notify me as each step took place and what to expect and when to expect it. Customer service was top notch. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Eugene CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Relentless Ally
    Review:Not knowing what to expect, i was hesitant when I called - and was transferred to Ali Miller. I live in a very rural area and expected difficulties in shipping. Ali, however, made it easy. She was dedicated to excellant customer service, truly lis... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn BurnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Shipping my daughter's car using AmeriFreight was a great experience for me. Never having done this before, I really didn't know what I was doing, but Brett was patient with me and answered all my calls and questions. We received calls notifying us... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jane DominguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFREAKINGAWESOME Car Shipping
    Review:As a 24 year old attempting to move my car across the country from California, I had no idea where to even begin. Not only was I strapped for time, I also had to take cost into consideration. A friend of mine recommended AmeriFreight and I am so glad... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam PappasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with AmeriFreight
    Review:To get my car shipped from Louisiana to Kentucky I started calling different movers taking a note regarding the the number of waiting days before the available moving date, how long it would take to transport the car once it is picked up, the price o... [ More ]
    Poster:Berhane Nesketa
    Date:7/27/2014 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Amerifreight review.
    Review:As soon as I got my online quote I received a call to confirm and review my order. The customer service was excellent. They were friendly and proved to care for my satisfaction. I would recommend this company to everyone. Especially singe my order wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam kilinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: My first time
    Review:This was my first experience with having a car shipped. Brett was very knowledgeable and helpful. He responded in a timely manner and came through with what he promised. I would use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went smoothly
    Review:After I called amerifreight for a quote, within two hours they were able to find me a driver. The driver was always available when I called and had my car delivered in less than the estimated time. Car came in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon HungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: The Wild West World of auto transporting
    Review:I purchased a brand new car in Chicago and needed it transported to NYC. After contacting several companies and being disappointed by fast talking sales people, and trucking companies that couldn't get it together enough to return calls promptly, I ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Man AlvesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased!
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent door to door services, and saved me from driving for 2 days! The customer service was prompt and helpful, and the driver was knowledgable and unloaded my car efficiently on one way urban street. Would definitely refer... [ More ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:No problems. The car was even picked up earlier on the day of pick up which was better for me. Driver waited till I could get to the drop off place in Maryland. [ View ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Review:They did a great job finding a carrier and staying in my budget. My car arrived within three days and was waiting for me upon arrival. My car had no damage and was safely delivered. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nimble, agile, responsive - five star service for sure!
    Review:I have to say that I was exceedingly impressed with my interaction with Justin and the rest of the team at Amerifreight. The team was responsive and able to flex to my changing situation. Despite the fact that I threw a few curveballs into the situ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Review:The delivery was fast than I thought. But it does cost more than originally quoted. The vehicle was in good condition. Diver was on time. Justin at ameriflight was ver helpful through out the process. Definitely use ameri freight again for shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie ouch
    Date:7/25/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TN
    Review:Jordan was good to work with. The transport driver was accommodating and our car came in just a little bit after the scheduled time. Overall a good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service
    Review:I was under a time crunch to have my vehicle shipped. I called a few other companies and they either could not pick up within my time frame or were not very helpful. Justin made every effort to work with me and he delivered with only about 4 days lea... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: very fast but......
    Review:justin from amerifreight was very fast in locating a driver for me and he was very respectful i had absolutely no problem with justin or amerifrieght themselves. now the transport company lauritzen transport out of pa.was also respectful and very fas... [ More ]
    Poster:kenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: superior service
    Review:After calling many transport companies, a friend recommended AMeriFreight, and once I found them (Ibelieve there is another company doing business as AmeriFreight) I realized how much better it was to use a broker to contract with a trucker to haul a... [ More ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport of Daddy's truck
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt with his reply. I called back a couple of days later to schedule the shipment and he was very help... [ More ]
    Poster:Joana
    Date:7/24/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience start-to-finish
    Review:This is our second time utilizing AmeriFreight's services, and again completely exceeded our expectations. Driver and I made contact, after AmeriFreight confirmed auto transport company "Transport Express Inc", and scheduled pick-up date a... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:I have used them before and will do so again in the future when needed.this was a pleasant transaction.No problems and nice people to deal with.They have a great system to deliver vehicles in an efficient manner.Thanks again ,Steve [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:steve c.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Good people... Got my car earlier... Wish that they gave me more information about the broker prices and the bidding of my shipping cost. Had to pay an extra $140 over my quoted price. Other than that.. Really good service [ View ]
    Poster:Tiana BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: cross country military move
    Review:I chose Amerifreight based on my experience with Graham and the quoted price. He was very upfront about the process and costs and made it clear that the quote may change once a carrier bid on the job. My final cost came in about $250 mare than quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mil MoverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:Overall the experience was good. My agent was great to work with and very responsive. I had a rather tight window to ship in and Amerifreight was able to get it done. That said, i wasn't able to get the best pricing available, but i was given a choic... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MasseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience.
    Review:We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end shipped our car was great. They keep getting us updated as they are getting close to pick up our car. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:S CHIEN
    Date:7/24/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was picked up and delivered on time. She worked to make sure that we were paying the right amount to mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay ZeiszlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service,pickup thru delivery
    Review:All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during and again before delivery was excellent. My autos (two) were delivered without any problems what so ev... [ More ]
    Poster:John Vitale
    Date:7/23/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Super Job
    Review:Great price. Reliable information and customer service. Both rep and driver were professional, friendly and happy to explain the process and answer all questions. Thank you Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Andree
    Date:7/23/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Simple as This - Never Again
    Review:I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to ship a vehicle, for the first time, from Virginia to Colorado because of a move. My POC was Brett ... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment as opposed to the original quote. These price differences sometimes do happen and is is mostly unavoidable due to many factors defining the industry. We never add any more to our service fee. Whatever is charged extra goes directly to the carrier. We do believe we could have been more forthcoming and transparent with explaining the process to our customer. We appreciate any feedback from our customers as this assists us to continuously improve our efforts to serve our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight with Allie
    Review:My son had relocated from Indiana to Washington and needed his car transported after getting a job. He had gotten several quotes on-line. However, that is about as far as the service went. He asked for my help and we looked over the quotes. I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:DebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: My first review ...ever!
    Review:I have never posted a review about anything before now....why bother? This is my first, and will likely be the last review I will write and am doing so for the following reason. I was very concerned about bringing my car back from LA, returning it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Fantastic company to get vehicle from point a to point b. we are using them again this summer to get car back home. Easy to do business with and provided excellent service they promised. Can't say enough good things about them. Don't move your veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchel harrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport from Florida to Arizona
    Review:Amerifreight was very reliable and easy to communicate with, Justin was especially help[ful through the entire process and mad it easier for me. I was very satisfied with their work Their price was lower than the competition. [ View ]
    Poster:neil sapinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Very poor communication and customer service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight six weeks in advance to make arrangements to ship our SUV from central Illinois to Los Angeles, we were moving to L.A. and needed to ship at least one of our SUV's. I received a quote of $1095 but was told we "might&quo... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for us not living up to our customers expectations. We are always working as best we can to ensure our customers the lowest possible rate but then also expect customers to be patient till we can find a carrier prepared to ship it at the rate due to an opening on the truck or a cancellation. We are happy that our customer had another carrier ship the vehicles for her and understand her thoughts and complaints. We will work harder to do better for our customers, as is our policy. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy L.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport from Florida to Arizona
    Review:I was very satisfied with Amerifreight. They were communicative and easy to deal with. Their price was significantly lower than the competition. I liked that they were an A plus rated company on BBB. They were very prompt.I especially looked working ... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Solid and reliable
    Review:After having a miserable experience with another transport company (pickup was delayed by 3 weeks due to lowball offer, and they finally selected a carrier with uniformly terrible reviews and zero customer service), I decided to go with Amerifreight.... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Mediocre
    Review:I was moving from Nashville to Albuquerque. This is the third time that I have ever transported a vehicle (previously with two other companies). Pros: 1. Vehicle arrived safely without any damage or items stolen (although that is more of a comme... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: CT to TX
    Review:I needed to move a car from Connecticut to Texas and I was worried about the process, having heard HORROR stories from others who had shipped cars with other carriers. Even after I found shipping was cost effective I almost decided to drive the 1,49... [ More ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:7/23/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight AmeriMeHappy
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping was an excellent choice for my shipping needs. Ali was a huge help, answering all my questions and calls in a professional and timely manner. She took the extra step to make my shipping experience hastle-free and totally pai... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Harry
    Date:7/23/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Seamless and safe delivery
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight and listed my car to be shipped and it was placed on the board and picked up by a transporter within minutes. Upon the recommendation of my contact at Amerifreight, I opened up communication immediately with the transporter ... [ More ]
    Poster:jacquelyn petersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Safe and secure
    Review:Lecia offered superior customer service. She assured me of timely delivery. She explained the process clearly. She was accessible whenever I needed. I felt reassured my car would be shipped safely. She was very helpful. She followed up. And the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:J VarrianoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 4:46:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is a rip-off, misrepresents, and overcharges
    Review:Amerifreight lures in customers with low rates then waits til the last minute to tell you no one has picked up the order. They say they are "trying" and repeatedly offer "better" responses if you pay a higher premium for service.... [ More ]
    Response:The auto transport industry is a very complicated and unpredictable. It is essential to have someone representing you to help you ship your vehicle. We use our experience and history in the shipping industry to get the best transaction for our customers. Sometimes some shipments prove to be more difficult than others. Such as this. Our apologies to our customer for the inconvenience experienced but we are glad that the shipment still woke out in the end the car was delivered without any further incidents. [ view ]
    Poster:ChylleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Quote unreasonably low
    Review:I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top five brokers in just about every review site I checked. I was quoted $945 (all-included) to ship m... [ More ]
    Response:From the onset we always make it quite clear that we always quote our base rate which is the economy saver rate. There are however a number of factors that may cause the rates to be higher than our base rate. The Season, the Location, Availability of carriers and the Market trends. Because we are not always totally aware of how much the fluctuation may be we do warn our customers that it may be either very close to what we have quoted or it could be substantially higher. However, we never coerce a customer to accept a rate we have been offered from a carrier. Unfortunately this time of the year is typically the high season and only very few customers will be able to ship at our economy saver rate, even if we do indicate tat there is a remote chance of it being shipped at that rate. AmeriFreight is always very transparent in explaining the process to our customers. In fact we were the innovators in the industry whereby brokers bid on behalf of customers with carriers. We are glad our customer did eventually have his vehicle shipped and that it arrived safely. By leaving us a 0 star review is disappointing as we did all we promised to do and doubt that any other company could have done any better. We want to earn your trust [ view ]
    Poster:J.M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from California to Illinois. I was pleased with the overall service I received, and would use them again. The driver confirmed pick up time with me and my family member that was with the car at the pick up locatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine
    Date:7/22/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Air Jordan
    Review:I had a lot of trepidation about shipping my truck across the country but Jordan got the job done at Amerifreight. It was shipped at the perfect time with the help of his negotiations with the shipping companies. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle KinduellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: First PCS CA to NC
    Review:My experience with this company was somewhat mixed. This was my first PCS with my husband, and we needed to ship my car from California to North Carolina. I requested a quote around a month in advance, so that there would be plenty of time for my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:58:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74