View 149,359 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,360th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2126 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.33% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent service: Closed Carrier shipment at the price of Open Carrier
    Review:I researched many companies and selected AmeriFreight due to the high online rating and positive experience I felt after speaking with representative Ali Miller. I called them on Day 1 and felt satisfied with the accuracy of information I received on... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:PrathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Beehive to Bourbon
    Review:Transporting our Jeep from the Beehive state of Utah to Lexington Kentucky was superb with AmeriFreight. There were zero problems on the transporter's end. We ran into some problems on our end when arranging pickup with the in-laws, but Graham and hi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rob WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have asked for better service
    Review:I have to admit I was skeptical at first due to bad past experiences in shipping vehicles. I was totally proven wrong with AmeriFreight. After conducting extensive research on multiple transportation companies, it all came down to two factors: (1) ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:TiffanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I highly recommend using Amerifreight for your car transportation service needs. In the interest of providing honest feedback, the car was late, but that was weather related as the car was being transported in January and this was by no means Amerif... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe L.
    Date:7/7/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto transport
    Review:Excellent service. Pick up was on time and delivery of vehicle was incredibly fast. The transporter was professional and nice. The car came in the same condition it left. The price was competitive with my other searches. Would use this same compa... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ashish P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:We chose AmeriFreight over another company we used last year due to a large price increase with the previous company. We were a little concerned about not being able to confirm the exact date of pick-up and delivery with AmeriFreight but the were abl... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmelita CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:At the end of the day, they got the job done and my car arrived safely, even if it happened a week after I had hoped/expected to get my car back. Customer service was acceptable but nothing stellar. Lots of automated emails. Price was fair. [ View ]
    Poster:Amira MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Cali - Florida
    Review:Good customer service. Price was very reasonable. Car pickup and delivery was on time. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:29:00 AM
    Review:I have shipped cars with other brokers in the past and Amerifreight was honest and upfront. While the actual cost was higher than the initial quote, the final price was still less than other companies and they were able to ship my vehicle quickly. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:saveenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Continue to lie and refuse to refund our deposit
    Review:AmeriFreight has not honored our refund after failing to ship our vehicle. It has been over three months and we are still awaiting for our refund. We made the biggest mistake by choosing AmeriFreight as our auto shipping company. We chose them after ... [ More ]
    Response:This customers concerns will be investigated and attended to and resolved within this week. We are not unethical and we do not try to withhold any money that we owe a customer. A follow up message will appear to this comment once the issue has been taken care of. Management. [ view ]
    Poster:Numair
    Date:7/6/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast
    Review:I moved from the east coast to west for a new job and had to make that transition fast leaving my car behind. I started the process to get my vehicle shipped and was happy with the cooperative people at Amerifeight. I had to actually cancel/put on ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght - Auto shipping done right the first time
    Review:Many folks tend to blend the customer service they receive from the broker and that which they receive from the carrier; this is a bit unfair considering they are two different companies. I was fortunate enough to use a broker who turned out to be di... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Soto
    Date:7/6/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: poor professional service.
    Review:I could not get a hold of my driver right after I had booked the service even though on the contract it indicated that I should call right after. They tried calling me when I was on my honeymoon out of the country. They should have called sooner; not... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer had a bad experience with the carrier. We will try to resolve the antennae issue with them. [ view ]
    Poster:euniceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Company one can trust
    Review:This was the first time I was shipping my car. Had no idea about the process nor any one to advice, just had my research done online and went with the company. They were fast and accurate. The only comment I would put here is, I wanted my car to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahesh
    Date:7/6/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service can be better
    Review:The car reached the destination safely. Overall the job got done. Jorge was our initial go to person and he is polite and easy to talk to. We had to work with Graham later and he is curt and not very patient. While I am relieved that the car was deli... [ More ]
    Poster:sirisha bhandaruThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: 1950 Ford shipment
    Review:Lecia was very helpful courteous and knowledgeable. Her service went above and beyond. The old Ford arrived as planned without any issues at all. I would use AmeriFreight again without a moments thought. [ View ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 8:19:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping With Amerifreight
    Review:Driver was nice. Original quoted price did not attract any drivers. Had to up it by 300 dollars and got an immediate response. I spoke to several brokers and these guys seemed honest enough so I used them. If you can find a shipper from y... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/6/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:When I got the quote from Amerifrieght I was not informed that the $250 deposit was part of the total price of shipping the car. It was a fee, not a deposit. It wasn'tuntil they called me with a carrier that I found out. My quote was for $1250. They ... [ More ]
    Poster:J GreeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: CAR-TASTIC Service!
    Review:Amerifreight was terrific to work with and were very helpful throughout the whole process of booking. They were always there to answer phone calls when I had questions and had my car picked up within a week of me initially calling them. The service w... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of car
    Review:The service was excellent from the moment I made my first phone call to getting all of my questions answered, Justin was very knowledgeable and patient. The car arrived one day earlier than expected, overall it was a great experience. Thank You!!... [ More ]
    Poster:d.paigeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Southern Boys Ship it Best- AmeriFreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:AmeriFreight representative was very helpful over the phone and answered all my questions. My car was picked up on time and the process was relatively stress free. I would definitely recommend this company in the future. They offered a reasonable and... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MT
    Date:7/4/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped from Boston to N. CA
    Review:My contact stayed in touch with me and did his best to meet my needs. The company's phone system doesn't work well and I had to call back multiple times to get through. A small amount of damage was done to the car, a crack in one of the light... [ More ]
    Poster:RWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Wow look at that car!
    Review:Talked to the company on one day to set everything up and after the initial contact with them they contacted me back right away when they had a carrier in my area. Within a couple hours of them contacting me with a carrier the carrier was at my house... [ More ]
    Poster:A DelgadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight made an impossible route possible
    Review:First of all - I highly recommend Amerifreight. My shipping route was cross-country, from the east coast to the west. The destination was a quite inconvenient location - it was a small isolated town surrounded by mountains, which made it so diffi... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: My PT cruiser cruised nicely to Music City!
    Review:I applaud AmeriFreight for its exceptional work. I was assisted wonderfully on the phone as I asked questions to place my order. They offered some options that varied in both length of time and price. Thus, I was able to select the best option for me... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Easy Shipping
    Review:I contacted AmeriFrieght on a Wednessday and I needed my car picked up by the following Monday (at the latest). Jordan was very helpful when dealing with my father and I. He was able to find a shipping company by Friday that was willing to pick my... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MaucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transport
    Review:The AmeriFreight agents were transparent throughout the entire process and were able to successfully arrange a carrier for transport within the desired timeframe. I would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone looking to arrange a cross-country car transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Sand TecherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Ali at Amerifreight
    Review:Ali, the representative at amerifreight was it good. Harvard in transit the driver was arrested for allegedly having marijuana in one of the cars. According to the driver that was not his fault. But it causes the way in the receipt of my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph HammonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy to work with
    Review:Brett was a very easy person to work with. The entire process was very streamlined. The carrier that was chosen showed up to pick the car up when he said he would arrived. The vehicle arrived in Washington exactly when the driver said it would. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: A 28 year search for my dream car is over
    Review:Amerfreight was the highest rated and BBB a credited company of all. They were able to procure an excellent transport company to get my vehicle home on what I discovered was a difficult route to get a vehicle on. Hot Spot Transport did an excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim FaheyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast
    Review:I called with relatively short notice on shipping from NC to CA. Turnaround time was excellent. Brett closed the order out same day - even with changing from open to closed carrier. Brett was very friendly and quick to return calls or emails. Flexibi... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service and communication. Graham was very easy to work with as we coordinated our car shipment from Virginia to Kansas. He showed great flexibility to ensure that our car was shipped expeditiously. The price was a bit above our bud... [ More ]
    Poster:FRED S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:Initially I was pleased with the service and the shipping quote of $1200. Then I received a call close to the day I needed to ship the car from a second representative from AmeriFreight. He stated that he had found a car carrier but it would be $50... [ More ]
    Poster:ZacharyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful with very short notice
    Review:I had my car listed for transport with other company but that person bailed on me and left me with only 3 days to have my car shipped before I leave New York. I contacted Justin and he found a carrier in matter of few hours. My car was picked up next... [ More ]
    Poster:NDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This was my first time using AmeriFreight, let alone the first time using a car shipping company, and I can't begin to speak highly enough about AmeriFreight. Brett was informative, and, most importantly, super-patient with me - I called the company... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: First time experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:We searched online for car transport companies and came across some great reviews for AmeriFreight. Therefore we contacted AmeriFreight for a quotaation and was promptly provided with one. However contacting us regarding a driver was less timely. ... [ More ]
    Poster:MariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:I contacted Amerifreight based on online reviews. This was a mistake. I was offered a lowball quote in order to get a commitment to a posting that would bid the shipment to other shippers. Naturally after days of zero repsonses I forced them to ra... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately, some shipments tend to be more difficult to move than others. AmeriFreight NEVER makes use of dishonest or fraudulent activities. We are professional and do our utmost to help customers ship their vehicles at the best possible rate with the least amount of inconvenience. Sometimes though, things do not go as usual and we have to reschedule deliveries. Moving vehicles is complicated as there are many moving parts involved in the process and many dependencies. This is the same for all brokers and carriers. Our goal is to help our customers with the best service possible. If we are unsuccessful in doing so and another company was able to assist, we are glad the customer was taken care of and the shipment worked out. We are not perfect, but neither is anyone else. Do not trust overwhelmingly 5 star reviews from other companies. These are either fabricate or manipulated. Look at the overall presence of a company by Googling them. You will notice AmeriFreight is highly acclaimed everywhere. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin W
    Date:7/1/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Cruze
    Review:Our experience with amerifreight was good. We neede to get our car from AZ to GA and they helped us find our carrier quick and the process went quick as well. The price was also very reasonable. We were actually surprised because we were expecting it... [ More ]
    Poster:Dario deraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Saved The Day!!!
    Review:After working for a week and a half with another transport company, I contact Graham at AmeriFreight and with his kind and understanding manner he calmed me down and told me he would get our car transport situation handled!!! Within 48 hours we had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Koppenhaver
    Date:7/1/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: very reliable and reasonable Shipping
    Review:My work is very busy so I leave short message here. This is very reliable and reasonable shipping broker. My F150 arrived before I arrived to the destination city so I can use the car to work. would use this company again when moving again! [ View ]
    Poster:Mc Lee
    Date:7/1/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable Delivery!
    Review:After a bad experience with Q Auto Transport, I decided to use AmeriFreight to help in the transport of my Chevy Tahoe after my girlfriend had used them twice and had nothing but positive things to say about them. Jordan helped me with my order... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh ReuterskioldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Review:They picked up on time and delivered on time. I had no problems at all, would go through them again if I ever needed to ship another vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney HillenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Moved my car to our new Army move location
    Review:Everything went very smoothly...actually, the only thing that went 100% excellent in this PCS move. We didn't have to worry whatsoever about our car. David was very courteous, professional and a sense of humor....We will recommend your business to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: good service but charged more than quoted
    Review:They did a good job but it I was quoted 1095 and it ended up costing 1195. And apparently my review is not long enough so now I am writing this just to save a couple bucks. [ View ]
    Poster:Casey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: unclear on price, plate stolen
    Review:Due to miscommunication about price, drop off was delayed and I had to keep my rental an extra day. Nothing prompted me to sign off on the new price which was $100 more. Also they could be more proactive in preventing license plate theft as my front ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Review:Had my car here before discussed delivery date which was really helpful the process was pleasant, kept in contact with Brett from ameriflight and my contact person bringing my car. Didn't have one single problem at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel NavarreteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect, Professional, and Prompt
    Review:My shipping experience was top notch. From the initial order process to the fast and easy delivery everything was way above past experiences that I have had with other shippers. Even the cost was very competitive. I wouild definitley call Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott FormanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Review:Our truck was picked up on time and the driver had to accommodate us for pick up location. The truck was delivered early and was just as it had been given to them. No problems for us. Driver was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport Washington State to NC
    Review:The original rep who took my order was not responsive to my follow-up calls for progress. Then, the manager took over and gave superb service, informing me of every development. The actual transport driver was courteous, professional and timely. ... [ More ]
    Date:7/1/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:We had a great experience. Brett was excellent in answering all of our questions. Truck pickup and delivery was on time and in great condition. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:MargaretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 11:13:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73