View 165,485 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,486th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1617 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.70% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.30% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: feedback
    Review:Shipping was a legit experience kept me updated throughout the whole process very cool guy thanks again for making this stress free for me [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy Pena
    Date:1/21/2015 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: NJ to CA
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and Amerifreight helped to explain the ins and outs of this process. It isn't as simple simple as calling a company to come pick it up and then drop it off. Graham at Amerifreight was helpful in explaining that. Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:1/21/2015 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: As Promises!
    Review:Very easy to set up! Quick to respond, quick to get a quote & quick pick up & delivery. Very courteous. Couldn't ask for better service! [ View ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:1/20/2015 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Steve from Chicago
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from the Chicago area to Henderson, NV. Graham at AmeriFreight was very helpful and explained the process and the different methods of shipment. As a broker, Graham worked his connections to get me the best rate a... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/20/2015 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: fast delivery, 2000 miles in three days
    Review:The delivery service provided by the company is decent. The process of looking up for a carrier may cause some extra time, but when it scheduled, everything comes smoothly. The drivers are professional and deliver my car in really time period. Overal... [ More ]
    Poster:Xiaoming Chen
    Date:1/19/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:I am writing to highly recommend Graham at Amerifreight. I spent several weeks searching for the best company to work with and once I spoke with Graham I just knew that this was the best company to work with. He made what could be a stressful situat... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:As I was shifting from New Jersey to Michigan I was looking to transport my car. Problem was that I was on a strict timeline as I was leaving the state in 5 days. After talking to multiple vendors I understood that the companies hold no guarantee as ... [ More ]
    Poster:ANINDYA DAS
    Date:1/19/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars from NJ to NV
    Review:I had to transport two vehicles from New Jersey to Las Vegas in January. I contacted AmeriFreight fairly late in the process. They were able to quickly find a carrier to transport my vehicles. The company that was contracted was very prompt in terms ... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd J.
    Date:1/19/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Ft. Collins Bound
    Review:After quite a bit of on-line research, I went with AmeriFeight to arrange to ship my daughter's car from northern New Jersey to Ft. Collins, Colorado. While we needed to increase slightly the original bid estimate to get a trucker within the window w... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Geiger
    Date:1/19/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:After a nightmare at motor movers auto transport, Amerifreight was awesome. Dependable and great customer service. Josh was extremely helpful. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominique
    Date:1/19/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Review:I was pleased with the service I received from Ali at AmeriFreight. She was knowledgeable and very helpful. Ali found a carrier to transport my truck quickly and it arrived ahead of schedule. If I need to move any of my vehicles again, I would def... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan L
    Date:1/19/2015 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping 1998 Corvette
    Review:Buying my car in California and getting it to Nebraska was difficult, confusing & stressful and Jeff with Ameri-Freight was invaluable in getting my car home. We worked through the issues of the dealership messing up the first load out, the holi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa R.
    Date:1/18/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car from North Carolina to Arizona
    Review:Great company, fair price very quick scheduling time and super fast delivery. It honestly doesn't get better there may be more afforable companies but I'm not aware of them I would recomend this company because they do everything you want. They ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dylan Clark
    Date:1/18/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: quick and easy
    Review:ameri freight representative easy to contact, very respectful and estimate was only $5 less than actual contract offered by trucking company. there was a delay of 2 days for estimated arrival due to truck breaking down, but ameri freight kept in con... [ More ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:1/18/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Amerifreight was excellent to work with. They got my car shipped when they said and for the price that we had agreed on. I am very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend them if you need a car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:1/17/2015 9:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience with Amerifreight
    Review:These guys were as good as their word. Picked up my car in NC exactly when promised and delivered it to Florida the next day, again, as promised. The driver kept in touch with my by cell and text throughout the delivery. Everyone was polite and made ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/16/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service (contracting, pick up and delivery)
    Review:I worked with Ali at Ameri-Freight to ship a car from LA to St. Louis. She was upfront that the pick-up time is not guaranteed, under the economy shipping method. I was quoted an estimate of 1 – 15 days for a carrier to be assigned, after contr... [ More ]
    Poster:F
    Date:1/15/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:I found AmeriFreight and Lecia to be very helpful with questions on delivery of my vehicle. Lecia explained how the process works, along with costs and expectations for delivery time. I found Heartland Transport also very helpful. They called with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Beede
    Date:1/15/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Review:Shipped 2 cars with Amerifreight after doing some research online. They weren't the cheapest option but they were far from being the most expensive as well. Graham made me feel at ease through the entire process even when I had special requests (li... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:1/15/2015 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I contacted Amerifrieght to transport my son's car from Washington, DC to San Francisco, CA, I dealt with Ali Miller, was quoted a fair price, and Ali made the needed arrangements, including dealing with several changes. The car was picked and drop... [ More ]
    Poster:Neal Chalofsky
    Date:1/14/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:No issue once the vehicle was picked up. It was difficult getting a carrier to transport the vehicle. 2 were assigned but never showed or followed through with pick up. The vehicle had to be left at neutral location for pick up, causing inconvienc... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelli
    Date:1/14/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I could not be happier with my choice in using AmeriFreight. Contact people (Ali Miller and car carrier drivers) were always available and kept me and my daughter, who was receiving the car, updated on car's status. They told me to expect at most a 1... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Virginia TraceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Trusted Service
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. The vehicle was delivered with no damage on time. Dispatcher was very responsible for taking care of the order from start to end. The overall service was fairly satisfying. Due to the holiday season and... [ More ]
    Poster:EChung
    Date:1/13/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional @ Amerifreight
    Review:Ali Miller was very knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, and transparent (as well as patient) in arranging the transport of my two vehicles from California to Louisiana. She was especially supportive given my tight timeline. The driver who completed the... [ More ]
    Poster:DP
    Date:1/13/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was excellent to work with. Her communication was great. She even helped us by having a taxi waiting when we dropped the car off. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early. It was in good condition, just a bit dirt... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie Scott
    Date:1/12/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia at AmeriFreight saved the day!
    Review:I had arranged with another company for an automobile to be transported from Texas to North Carolina. The expected pickup day came and went. I called the driver the following morning, and was told that my order had been "cancelled." Neither... [ More ]
    Poster:Clayton
    Date:1/12/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Review:I would recommend Graham and his company to anyone who is shipping a vehicle. The shipping experience with AmeriFreight was professional and very pleasant. Graham was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, understanding and very prompt. My car was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bakos
    Date:1/12/2015 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I would definitely recommend this carrier. Among all carriers on google search, this is the only 5 star and they live up to their reputation. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Wilde
    Date:1/11/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Better than advertised!
    Review:I used AmeriFreight for the first time to transport a vehicle from NJ to FL. Simply stated...they did everything they promised and more. They were professional every step of the way - - from the booking, order placement, pick up and delivery of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:1/11/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I only had one day notice to ship the car. Lecia at AmeriFreight was great from the beginning. Within a couple of hours, she found a hauler to meet my requirements. Several h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:1/11/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Towing experience from WA to CA
    Review:Car reaches destination and without any damages, the truck driver was nice and deliver on time. However, it took 5-6 days dor amerifreight to find a driver and I had to pay more than the estimated price [ View ]
    Poster:Vinh
    Date:1/11/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Review:I'd like to thank Ali Miller, the agent who took my order for her excellent customer service and prompt response. Thanks to Ali, I was able to schedule pick up and drop off at suitable time. I'd highly recommend Amerifrieght. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and worth the money.
    Review:Lecia was very kind and got me a carrier quickly. Brothers Auto transport was informative and let me know where they were every step of the way and Raim was respectful and also very informative. I would do for his all over again. Didn't even need the... [ More ]
    Poster:DEVON
    Date:1/10/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This company was Great!!!Very happy with the service and definitely would use them again!!! Lecia was great to work with and very helpful and friendly!!! The man that picked up our car was great also and deliver was just as great. I was very pleased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Dowell
    Date:1/9/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:There are many choices when it comes to shipping your vehicle. I did a great deal of research and have shipped with a variety of companies previously. I was very happy that Jeff, my Amerifreight representative, was able to accommodate my special need... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:FarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Review:Of the past time I've had to ship a vehicle cross country, this experience with Josh and Amerifreight has been by far the best and provided the most satisfaction. I had two vehicles that needed to move from different places in the country, during the... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:Ali with Amerifreight helped me ship my 1968 Camaro from California to Idaho. After reading about numerous problems with other companies, I found Ali with Amerifreight. I found only positive things about this company! Ali kept in touch every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/9/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended Auto transport service
    Review:Overall good experience. Pick up and delivery was on time. No problem in setting the pick up, payment or delivery. Price was lower than other company I contacted. Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Omkar
    Date:1/9/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: transcontinental auto transport
    Review:My order to transport two cars across the country was handled with efficiency and courtesy. The transport date were a bit tough to fill because it was between Christmas and New Years but our sales rep, Lecia Phillips, was able to put together a bid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Montgomery
    Date:1/9/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: pick up issues
    Review:We were quoted a price of $1,050 and lead to believe that we would have our car picked up by th 18th. We were leaving on vacation so the dates were important. On the 18th we still did not have a carrier, we up the price by $200 with still no luck. Fi... [ More ]
    Poster:MIke
    Date:1/9/2015 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:The experience with your company was just awesome. I told the rep where I needed my equipment picked up from and he handled it from there. Everything went smooth, I was informed the status everyday all the way up to delivery.... [ View ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:1/8/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: MORE LIKE...AMERI-GREAT
    Review:The agent that helped me, despite my outlandish request, did a phenomenal job! I needed my car picked up and shipped to Los Angeles from Dallas on very short notice and needed it to arrive on a specific day as well. Lecia made multiple calls and did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Morrison
    Date:1/8/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery, great communication.
    Review:I approached AmeriFreight for a rather last minute cross country move for my car in the first week of December, 2014. Ali Miller from AF understood my needs very well and accommodated my request working within my time lines. The actual movers were ni... [ More ]
    Poster:Akshita
    Date:1/8/2015 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: A diamond in the rough
    Review:There are a great many concerns I had when attempting to have my vehicle transported over thousand miles. First, based on investigative reporters, it is a industry wrought with con artist, and bait and switch schemes. Could any of these companies b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim L
    Date:1/8/2015 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Ali Miller personified highest level of assistance in this shipment. She took care of all details, keeping me informed on a regular basis from beginning thru delivery. I was very comfortable with every aspect of this shipment and wouldn't hesitate t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Philip guettelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks, AmeriFreight!
    Review:Everyone on the AmeriFreight team was very helpful to us in getting our vehicle shipped cross-country during the holidays. There were no surprises and everything went according to plan. The vehicle showed up in perfect condition and we are very thank... [ More ]
    Poster:BBR
    Date:1/7/2015 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Give Josh a raise!
    Review:Josh was fantastic! He was personable and professional. Most importantly, my car was picked up at the time requested and dropped off in great condition. Even with a change of carrier, the staff adjusted my order to perfection. Give Josh a raise! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:1/7/2015 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:From step 1 I was always informed of what was going on. Everything went smoothly and on time. They were easy to get ahold of and always followed up immediately. I will use Amerifreight again! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/7/2015 1:00:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73