View 179,259 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,260th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1329 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Mixed review
    Review:AmeriFreight was very helpful and communicative early on and after the car arrived, but I didn't hear from them from the time I put my deposit down until the car arrived without contacting them first, despite being told that my agent would be in touc... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Amerifreight
    Review:Was very pleased with the service from Amerifreight - Lecia was very helpful in explaining the process, and working with us to get what we needed to ship our car up the coast. The car arrived in perfect condition, and at a reasonable price. We did ha... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time I have used this company
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have used Amerifreight to move my personal car. Both times I have had great service and a fair price. They charged me the price they quoted. Picked up my car on time and delievered it on time. The driver communicated very well... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Just right...
    Review:Everything was done as told. I would definitely recommend them and use them again! They were on time, polite and kept the communications open. They were even nice enough to deliver my car on a Saturday! [ View ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was very upfront with process and service was excellent. Driver was professional and courteous. Very smooth process. Graham was straightforward and the team followed up throughput the process [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Third time user
    Review:This is the third time we have used Amerifreight and we will continue to use them in the future. The service is excellent, we have not had any issues any of the three times we have shipped vehicles with them. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BradyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Pretty good sevice. Very responsive It takes 5 days from CA to IN The car is extremely dirty, but that's not a problem for me. Just need to wash it. That's all [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:HanchenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: my first shipping experience
    Review:I was totally satisfied with Amerifreight .The way my car shipping was handled from the beginning to the end was professional. This was my first car shipping experience.I am totally satisfied with the way the deal was handled by Graham f... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:elizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: As Promised
    Review:I researched a number of transport companies and I am glad I chose AmeriFreight. They delivered as promised. The driver was excellent and kept me informed on his trip to pick up my car and upon his arrival at the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/9/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with AmeriFreight!
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before, so I had no idea what to expect. I received several quotes, but appreciated how easy it was to process the information I received from Amerifreight. The communication was thorough but simple to process, and the ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Martin LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Super fast delivery.
    Review:It was a great experience. I waited a weak to find the carrier, but it only took 3 days to ship my car from Pennsylvania to Oregon. The delivery speed is unbelievable. There were a few dirty spots on my car, but nothing major. [ View ]
    Poster:Kan ShenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: Boy Off to College
    Review:Having your child start college is stressful enough!!! We also had to ship a car to him so we looked to the car dealer for a transport company recommendation. We were given AmeriFreight as the company they would recommend. So we contacted them and... [ More ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: quick and easy delivery
    Review:We found Graham at Amerifreight car shipping so helpful and very professional. He made our lives easy and one less thing for us to worry about. Everything worked out well and our car came quick. The car was picked up on a Thursday from N.J. and d... [ More ]
    Poster:george
    Date:9/8/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was in a real bind and needed my car cross country very quickly. I spoke to a few places but Amerifrieght was different from the rest. They listened to what I needed and I felt I could really trust them as a company. Pick-up and delivery were both ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon DayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Loved how they worked with me because the company before them was over a week late on the delivery date. After they picked them up I had my cars in 6 days. Better then the company that took an extra week to get them to Washington. Gram was very helpf... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:9/8/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Enclosed Transport
    Review:Graham gave me the facts on how the system worked, whether I used him or his competitor. He called me to keep me up to speed on the quote and while my car was in transport. Very professional. Unfortunately the carrier that picked up my order was a... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Henry BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Fast
    Review:This is the first time that I have used a car transportation service. It was easy to sign up and they found me a great price to ship the car. The pick up was easy and the car was delivered quickly and on time. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:M FreelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Competitive rate, friendly customer service, only minus was 1 day late delivery. The total payment was 150 extra from what is stated at the beginning, but still better than most other providers. would use again if possibe [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:KhoaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL
    Review:First let me start of saying Graham excels at his job, he stayed on the phone with me on a Sunday night after they were closed to help complete my order. On top of his superior customer service, he was just a generally nice guy. Helped us set up the ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve SchwarzmannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Will be using Amerifreight again
    Review:Amerifreight was the only company that told me upfront that they are a a broker. They explained the process of how they post the job to a bulletin and actual transport companies agree to take a job for a certain price. Other companies gave the illu... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:NeilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience!
    Review:Graham did an excellent job of describing AmeriFreight's role as a broker, and how the overall process would work. The final price exceeded the quoted estimate, but was still lower than other estimates I had gotten. The pickup was very late, and al... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Glad someone could help me!
    Review:After reading all the reviews form other shippers, I was very confused as to how there can be great and bad reviews. I believe that so many shippers just send out automatic responses and give you an estimate just based on the miles and not if they c... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:9/5/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: satisfied customer
    Review:I was satisfied with my experience using Amerifreight. Grandma was helpful and prompt. My one observation is this: once I had told Graham that the car was ready to be picked up and we agreed on a price, I did not hear from him for over a week. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:evan lutomskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:From beginning to end, the auto transport process was very simple and easy. Agents guide you throughout the process and constantly check in and give updates on what the situation is. The carrier they selected was one of the very best and my car was s... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin OuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Date:9/4/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Valued customer
    Review:Amerifreight made me feel like a valued customer, and was able to find transport for my car across the nation when other companies couldn't. They kept in contact with me to keep me informed of progress. Will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:NatalieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 6:41:00 AM
    Subject: One Major Glitch
    Review:My initial contact with the company was positive. Lecia was very informative, and I was impressed that this was one company that didn't harass me with phone calls or e-mails. Lecia gave me what I felt was a fair quote, as I had seen from this web... [ More ]
    Response:We do understand the inconvenience this may have caused our customer and the person at the point of destination. Unfortunately sometimes carriers may have to make arrangements to pick up or deliver vehicles at more accessible locations and they do try to accommodate customers as best they can, like they did in this case. Customers can always negotiate with carriers regarding the location and time of delivery, but within reason.We value our customers' input and as always do our very best to ensure they have an uneventful, stress free shipment experience. [ view ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service, problem free
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was wonderful. Lecia, my primary contact person, was helpful and knowledgeable and answered me promptly whenever I had any questions. Additionally, my car was picked up exactly when I expected and dropped off even earl... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: Second time I have used this company
    Review:This is the second time I have used Amerifright and I was very happy both times. They provided the exact service they promised at the price they promised. The driver that picked up my car was professional. He called and communicated very well regardi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:T. PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:For a number of reasons beyond my control, I needed to ship one of my cars cross country (MD to CA) with extremely short notice. I immediately contacted AmeriFreight to explore possibilities and costs, and I feel very fortunate to have been connecte... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770 486 1010 [ view ]
    Poster:John BoyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had my Toyota Camry shipped from Houston, TX to Chicago, IL using AmeriFreight and am extremely satisfied with their customer service. They found a carrier for my car within 2 days after placing a bid and I received my car in Chicago 3 days after t... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: On time delivery
    Review:Driver kept changing the pick up time and ended up being a full day late. However the driver did deliver on time. The arranger, Lecia, was very helpful in ensuring the transaction went smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Transferred EmployeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Don't look any further!
    Review:I spent only five minutes looking up a company before I came across AmeriFreight. I had my doubts a company could be so great, but once I read the reviews, I was sold! I also felt confident after talking with Graham that my Prius would get from Oreg... [ More ]
    Poster:Ty
    Date:9/3/2015 6:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car Service
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. It was kind of dirty when when it got to me but thats to be expected. Customer service was good. I would use it again to ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:9/3/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Review:Ali and AmeriFreight were fantastic! Within an hour of my call to arrange for the transport, we had a carrier for the amount of the quote that I had been given. Although the vehicle was picked up a day later than originally planned due to an unexpec... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Simply the BEST!
    Review:I highly recommend AmeriFreight Car Shipping to everyone. They are prompt, acute, and candid regards to various concern. I know that there are other car shipping companies with lower price but I always say, you get what you paid for. My car was in... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:IsaacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Wonderful Experience!
    Review:This was an overall excellent experience. Ali Miller and the AmeriFreight team provided everything I needed to get my car across the country in a timely manner - with zero hassle! I would definitely encourage anyone interested in shipping their veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Yates
    Date:9/3/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Review:The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Hunter PhippsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:I recently used AmeriFreight to ship my car from VA to CA. Overall, experience was very positive. Ali Miller was very friendly and responsive. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg MacDonald
    Date:9/2/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: So Nice I Used AmeriFreight Twice
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle across the country. I chose to use them again because of Ali Miller's stellar customer service and tenacity when handling the coordination of pick-ups/drop-offs. Everything went as s... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Monica FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisified Customer
    Review:Ali explained the entire process completely and thoroughly, including things I wouldn't have thought to ask on my own. She followed through on every conversation and keep me updated throughout the entire process. Everything, especially including pr... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:wsblairThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Best part of my entire purchase
    Review:An excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from illinois to california, and were even much cheaper than others I was looking at!!! Highly recommend [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:ErikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Small vehicle transport NV-MD
    Review:Small vehicle transport from NV to MD, late-summer. Pickup was as discussed, delivery was a few days late. Received a good quote and actual cost was below estimate. Overall smooth transaction, would use again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Five stars!
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car and the first time was very stressful because the contact person was very spotty in responding and the company that picked up my car was very unprofessional. This time around however, my contact person was very ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:MimiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT
    Review:Service was excellent! Ali had great customer service and was very responsive and attentive to my questions and concerns. Most important was that the whole process was seamless and effortless on my part which was important to me with my hectic work... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Hefner
    Date:9/1/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: First transit experience
    Review:Graham was explained the process as it was somewhat confusing on the website. There was good communication and the car was delivered early, but it was held until our apartment was ready. [ View ]
    Poster:JsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was overall positive. As you might know, Amerifreight is a broker and will try to match you up with a carrier. Ali Miller had me matched within a week and was very professional with checking in and answering my questio... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:George DuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:I needed to ship my Honda Ridgeline from CA to NC. As a Very thorough shopper, I would tell you to look no further than AmeriFreight. From my first conversation with Graham, I was impressed with his professional manner and attention to detail. It ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:M. TwomblyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Review:Have used company twice. Both times good experience. Prices fair and on time. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil RheinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Transport
    Review:Graham was very concerned that I be up to date on when my car was picked up and when it would be delivered. This is an example of good customer service. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2015 5:32:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.