View 150,606 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,607th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2147 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.52% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Our cars were picked up and delivered on time and in good condition by Doug of R.A.M. from WIsconsin to New Hampshire. Brett was always available and could be easily reached through phone or email . All our concerns were addressed by Brett. Since th... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:maria limThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping All-Stars!!
    Review:I had an excellent experience with AmeriFreight. I picked them based on all of the positive reviews online, and now that I have received my car, I can honestly say I'm glad I did. The AmeriFreight service representative that helped me was so patien... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Pasadena California
    Review:Highly recommend Amerifreight for car delivery. The car was picked up on the appropriate date and delivered cross country to the Los Angeles area. Car was actually delivered to my daughter's hotel on her arrival to LA. The person that i dealt with i... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Alex AxelradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: From a Bad Experience to a Good One
    Review:So the night before, my car was scheduled to be transported (using Angels Moving Auto) - the point person handling the order cancelled the transport. That was one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. Long story short, despite ... [ More ]
    Poster:MinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Wonderful experience from start to finish. The broker was able to get me a carrier quickly and kept in touch through the whole process. They were even able to accommodate picking up my car a day early with no extra fee. Upon arrival, my car was sl... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: A Transport Gone Smooth
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service and I would like to say that I was completely satisfied with everything. Lecia at Amerifrieght made me feel comfortable from the very start of our first telephone conversation. She was very knowle... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda BeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2 vehicles from east coast to west coast
    Review:I recently shipped two vehicles from the east coast to California. The first went from Florida and the second was from New Jersey. Both times I dealt with Justin. He gave me a good quote and then found me a carrier immediately. Both vehicles arrived ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/7/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transported card from Ohio To CA
    Review:Amerifreight was able to find a carrier to transport my Buick Park Avenue from Ohio to CA. Because the car was a bit out of the way, it took longer than expected to find a carrier that would do it at a discounted rate, but they did help me save money... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:8/7/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Two Vehicles
    Review:My experience moving two vehicles 2100 miles from Florida to California was much better than I could ever have expected. The broker in Georgia was very professional and reassuring during the whole process. I so appreciate that peace of mind. Once the... [ More ]
    Poster:Deborah EdmondsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience with a few exceptions
    Review:My experience up until now was perfectly fine. A representative at Amerifreight handled everything and was fairly easy to get in touch with by phone and email. I was given an estimate of $940 from California to Georgia. I ended up paying $100 more be... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie VogelmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, worth every penny
    Review:I was very happy with the service that I received. The car was picked up on time, as quoted. I actually had trouble with my car starting prior to pickup, and had to jump start the car before it could go on the truck. During that time, the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:Emanuel EliasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ali was fantastic! She either answered her phone immediately or called me back quickly after I left a message. She contacted me often during the process to keep me apprised of each step of the process since this was the first time I've had a car tr... [ More ]
    Poster:C Graham
    Date:8/7/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The entire experience from my first email to car delivery was extremely positive. Graham explained the process clearly and accurately. He was responsive and called with updates on progress of locating transport. He was able to secure driver to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:ValerieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: MN to NC with ease
    Review:While working with ever changing timelines can be difficult, Lecia's patience and follow through in my situation was incredible. She was flexible, creative, and persistent on getting my vehicle transported in a fashion that worked with my tricky sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/7/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service..met all my expectations
    Review:I was very hesitant about purchasing a vehicle out of state because my sister has a bad experience with another transport company. However, after spending time online reviewing different companies I found Amerifreight came highly recommended. Ali M... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/6/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Honda Ridgeline
    Review:It took me several days to research a good transport company. This is the first time that I have had to ship a vehicle out of state. I did alot of research and found Amerifreight to be one of the best and were also rated A+ on BBB site. Brett was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping experience
    Review:My overall experience with amerifreight and the transport co. Cal- transport was very satisfactory. From the beginning the lines of communication were seamless and responses prompt. After a carrier was located the time frame between pickup and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred KawashimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: APPRECIATE YOUR AUTOMOBILE
    Review:I recently moved and have been without my vehicle for appx. 10 months. After discovering the move would be permanent I wanted to ship my car out rather than drive half way across the country and add wear and tear to it. I began researching transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca DiederichsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Service was ok, no big problems, noted car was dirty on pickup and used this to excuse minor windshield damage, did not deliver car to my address and instead had to walk 1/4 mile to pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:M FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Justin is the best
    Review:Justin was helpful even though we had some trouble with carriers. he felt like an ally. I'd use this service again in a heartbeat. there was a lot of back and forth because the first carrier broke down before picking up our car. but justin was a sple... [ More ]
    Poster:A.L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent exerience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Lecia made it smooth and easy. My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day early with no problems and no damage. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn Washington
    Date:8/6/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:Second time using Amerifreight. Graham did an amazing job with the whole process. Would absolutely use these guys again! [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Jeep Wrangler from Mass to Hawaii
    Review:It was a rough start. It took them a while to find a carrier. The original pickup date was June 8th and by the time that day came and went they still had not found a carrier. We upped the bid and waited. They found someone who would carry it for twic... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!!
    Review:Justin and his team were very diligent in getting a carrier scheduled to pick up my car. With my son heading out to college, it was very important to us to get the car to its final location on time. Our carrier, S & S Transport, arrived to collec... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric HaineyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: review for shipping
    Review:very good. the stuff was very helpful. i really enjoyed it. i would recommend this company. i got my car on time, so it saved me a lot of energy. overall, it is a great company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sisi LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall great experience in shipping. Was initially very hesitant in shipping my car due to negative reviews for auto transportation in general. Ali was very helpful in responding to questions via email and phone. My order got accepted as soon as it ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnkurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Brett was very cooperative since day 1. Helped me understand the overall process and search a carrier. The car was delivered from Michigan to Arizona on time. I will recommend AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:SourabhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: A Transport Company the Military Can Trust
    Review:I am in the military and I just transferred from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA. In order for my wife and I to travel in the same vehicle across country I had to ship one of my vehicles (happy wife...happy life). This is my second time shipping a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: it is what it is
    Review:Graham did a great job of helping me through this process. At some point I had trouble getting a hold of the carrier for my car, graham worked to help me get a hold of him. [ View ]
    Poster:nateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car in the hot season
    Review:It was tough to get driver like to take north bay route because it is not a popular destination. CS/Graham kept calling to update status and info. Even though, cost is much higher than I expected. But it was delivered on time. We saved money for car ... [ More ]
    Poster:piy pengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Overall satisfaction
    Review:I am happy with my experience with AmeriFreight. I did a fair amount of online research and ended up choosing them because they seemed like the most reliable choice based on the number of reviews, the quality of reviews, and the BBB accreditation. ... [ More ]
    Poster:DianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Graham was especially helpful. He called every other day with an update. He found a few options that were over budget, but persevered and found a quote that was only $95 over the initial figure. Overall I was very happy. Kudos! [ View ]
    Poster:Drew ZampellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, communication
    Review:Ali Miller was upfront and provided good communication. I was nervous about shipping the car and the whole internet transaction but that is why I went with BBB-A+ rated Amerifreight and am completely satisfied. Put order in on Wednesday or Thursday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer whiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had to get my car shipped to Texas from New Jersey quickly. It took a few days to find a carrier because the shipping route is not all that common. Once the carrier was found, the car arrived in three days. It was a little dirty from the trip, whic... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: California to NJ with no major issues
    Review:Needed to ship a car from CA to NJ with a fairly narrow delivery window. After quite a bit of research, I decided to call Amerifreight. Ali was helpful, explained the process and was very good about returning calls and sending information via e-mai... [ More ]
    Poster:ReviewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Would Not Use Again - Poor Quality Control
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to schedule a shipping time amenable to my circumstances. However, driver called to notify of a day delay due to a broken trailer. I confirmed the amended pickup time with driver. Driver failed to make pickup again due to an add... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew HicksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Process
    Review:I was very worried about shipping my vehicle, especially after reading the many tales of woe shared by others. Brett went above and beyond to calm my fears. He was able to get my shipment scheduled promptly, and communicated with me via phone and e... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac
    Date:8/2/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Efficiency at its prime
    Review:I called AmeriFreight after contacting two other auto-shipping companies. The other companies could not commit to reasonable pick-up and delivery times and one would not render a door-to-door service. I talked to David from AmeriFreight on a Tues... [ More ]
    Poster:LpenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: A Pleasant Suprise
    Review:After dealing with countless delays, communication issues, and upcharges with the movers (half our stuff is still not here 2.5 weeks later) - Amerifreight came through on time (a day earlier actually) without a hitch. Our vehicle was picked up and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/2/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Called AmeriFreight, then I relaxed!
    Review:I researched online, as I always do first when entering new territory. As a result, I then called AmeriFreight. Lecia assisted me in understanding what would be involved in shipping my car to my Mom in Maine, who needed a car within the next couple w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Don't fret, Amerifreight!!
    Review:Bret sent me a quote next day and set me up w a carrier within an hour. Easy! Got my car within the same week. Very happy. I did not fret [ View ]
    Poster:Mike F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: All hail AmeriFreight! Your only choice in car shipping!
    Review:I am so grateful to Ali at AmeriFreight for providing such amazing customer service, and giving me a sense of relief that my car was in good hands. From day one, she answered all of my questions about the process of having my car shipped across count... [ More ]
    Poster:SullyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight did a great job.
    Review:The company was fast and prompt about responding to my quote, sending the documents and connecting me with a good carrier. The driver was accommodating, friendly and took care of my truck. I shipped the truck cross country and I got it back without... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Shipping from Coast to Coast
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great! Shipping my Toyota Tacoma pickup from Los Angeles to Baltimore was a breeze... The agent was very helpful, got me a great deal, and paired me with an amazing transport company (A1 Trans). My agent continual... [ More ]
    Poster:JabariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience For First Time Shipper
    Review:I entered this experience not knowing what to expect and how the car shipping industry really worked. After sorting through reviews I decided to use Amerifreight and it worked out great. Lecia contacted me and walked me through how everything worke... [ More ]
    Poster:J B DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Shipping your vehicle cross country can be nerve racking! Luckily Ameri freight did an excellent job in transporting my vehicle from California to Massachusetts! The same day I called to get my car shipped they called saying they had a carrier to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from Williamsburg, VA to Houston, TX. The overall experience is good. Ali did a great job on explaining the shipping process and the shipping cost range to me and trying to find me a carrier under my budget. The est... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie TsaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Would definitely use again. Prompt and always available to answer any questions. Very friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Picked this company because of reviews. Quotes were delivered promptly and accurately. Pickup times were clearly offered and adhered to with good communication as the driver approached. Was kept informed about reasons for delay in delivery and when d... [ More ]
    Poster:JLevyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Justin. He is awesome by the way. Even though there weren't a lot of carriers coming from Atlanta to Vegas at the time, he worked diligently to find someone within a reasonable amount of time. He communicated very e... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina S
    Date:7/31/2014 3:03:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74