View 169,172 Reviews on 3,815 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,173th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1464 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.31% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I felt good with the service. They followed me and the carrier till it got delivered to me. I would recommend them to my friends too. Also It would be better if they give us the pick up date with in 1 week. They gave me 1 to 15 days normal wait time... [ More ]
    Poster:Venmathi
    Date:4/19/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:As a newbie to car transport, I found this process extremely stressful and nerve wracking. It's hard to know which company is trustworthy until the process it complete. AmeriFreight did a good job. I would say that if you're on a deadline, like I was... [ More ]
    Poster:B.G.
    Date:4/19/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Worry Free Service
    Review:The folks at AmeriFreight and the very helpful and courteous driver made transporting our vehicle from California to North Carolina simple and worry free. Ali, Ken and the other dispatchers at AmeriFreight kept us apprised of the various offers that ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Jon O.
    Date:4/18/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport made easy!
    Review:I used this company to transport my car from NJ to CA. Total cost: $1050.00. I received my car on time (9 days) in the same condition it was picked up in. Their rate was the lowest in comparison, yet the service was still excellent. They truly made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:4/17/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Fast, and Professional
    Review:I contacted several companies but was most impressed by the professional customer service received from AmeriFrieght. Recommended by the dealer from whom I purchased my new vehicle, I found they offered a competitive rate and matched that rate with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kemp
    Date:4/17/2015 7:24:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a 67 mustang convertible
    Review:I did a lot of research and found that Ameri Freight Car Shipping had good reviews on all the different sites. Allot of companies only had good reviews on one site but do your research as I did for a while and end up being happy with your choose as I... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:4/17/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: truck
    Review:Overall good experience. Never done a car shipment before and they explained everything. Low bids however will more then likely not get your vehicle shipped and you may have to put more money into the shipment to actually get your car picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:shane
    Date:4/16/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: STELLAR SERVICE ON TIME DELIVERY
    Review:Ken and the team at Ameri-Freight handled my cross country transport will total professionalism and on time delivery. The load was dispatched within a few hours of placing the order. When it appeared the driver was not going to make his scheduled p... [ More ]
    Poster:MBC
    Date:4/16/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Whole process was smooth and stress free! Excellent contact and updates! Will definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Big D
    Date:4/16/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL
    Review:Moved to NAS Pensacola from California as I'm starting to begin flight school down here. I went online for a quote during the weekend and they got back to me on Monday. The person that called was very knowledgeable and comprehensive when explaining t... [ More ]
    Poster:Aiden
    Date:4/15/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Graham was very thorough and helpful, from providing information about the quote and details about how the shipping process would work to following up by phone on several occasions once the vehicle was picked up. The woman who called to tell me that... [ More ]
    Poster:Rayo
    Date:4/15/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time with amerifreight
    Review:I used their service before to ship my car from California to Massachusetts. everything went well and smoothly that after my job assignment for 6 months i didn't even shop around and just called Ali to assist me again. again, Ali helped me a lot and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christian
    Date:4/15/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory, but some issues
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was okay. They met most expectations, but my two issues were the time it took them to find a driver (10 days after my requested pick up date) and exceeding the cost estimate by over 50%. I understood that it could ta... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:4/15/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:I have used this company to orignally shipped my car to Seattle, and then had to move back to NYC and used them again. Amazing service, and got my car within 7 days alot earlier than promised which I was extremely happy about. [ View ]
    Poster:KowsilliyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Review:This was a very enjoyable experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/15/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and easy!
    Review:I have used other auto transportation services in the past and have had less than favorable results on more than once occasion. This time I came across Amerifreight and did a little research on them. After reading the numerous excellent reviews onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:4/14/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication but poor service
    Review:Well as the subject suggests, I had a great experience as long as communication part is considered. I had agreed to pay the premium price just to make sure the pickup is prompt, and they told me the average time for my price range(premium) is abo... [ More ]
    Response:It is always our goal to provide each customer with a speedy vehicle shipment at a discounted rate. However, it is impossible to make guarantees due to factors such as difficult pick up or delivery locations, season, and / or a customer’s time constraints. Our shipping agents make it a priority to present all available offers to each customer, but it is ultimately the customer’s decision whether or not to accept the dates and rates. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie
    Date:4/14/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Painless
    Review:My experience with the company went smoothly. My agent worked with me in every aspect, even got the price lowered for me which I greatly appreciated. If I had to say one negative thing it would be about the courier not the agent. When it was dropped ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:4/14/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Audi Open Shipment
    Review:As usual, Amerifreight did an amazing job getting this car picked up on a very long and tough route - even getting it picked up a day early and delivered right on time. Always a good experience working with them. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: California to Wisconsin - quick and easy
    Review:I chose Amerifreight for our California to Wisconsin shipment based on its great reviews, and I was not disappointed. Our bid was accepted by a carrier at the estimated cost in less than an hour and Josh provided me with easy instructions to confirm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karin
    Date:4/13/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a 1930 Ford Model A
    Review:In spite of the vehicle being in a physically hard to get at location ( as t first, snowed in, then mud from melted snoe) Amerifreihht worked with me, the other contact and an awsome transport company to get my classic vehicle delivered Could not be... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Brent Leblanc
    Date:4/11/2015 6:54:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Good.
    Review:Ken (Amerifreight) was great to work with, an A+ on his service as a broker. The trucking company was good too although was 2 days later than expected. I understand there was a truck service issue and then a fire that closed down the I10 which re... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:4/10/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:amerifrieght was able to find a shipper with short timelines witch other shippers said was not possible unless i spent over $1400 where amerifrieght got it done fast within deadlines and at $900 after everything was said and done [ View ]
    Poster:Shane Ramsey
    Date:4/10/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Review:My first experience shipping a car state to state. For me, it went well. For someone new to this, I would recommend reading BBB and other website (as well as this one) consumer comments/complaints etc. prior to contacting a shipper. I did this first,... [ More ]
    Poster:LU
    Date:4/9/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good bottom line
    Review:We just moved from New Mexico to Washington. We drove one vehicle but needed transport for the other. AmeriFreight's estimate was $850, and we gave them authority to negotiate for up to $1150 if needed. Other quotes I received were all from $1350 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:4/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY Recommended!!!!
    Review:I received TONS of quotes from different car relocation companies. AmeriFreight not only offered a low estimate but had an excellent BBB rating so I thought I would check them out. Ali Miller was very efficient and informative of my options and made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie Lyons
    Date:4/8/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
    Review:AmeriFreight set up the transport of our Miata MX5 with American Star Transportation. The car was delivered 7 days after the estimated delivery time. Upon arrival the driver failed to put the car in reverse (stick shift) and drove into the car in f... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight can understand the frustration of our customer because of the unacceptable service from the carrier that shipped their vehicle. It is disappointing that we have been penalized for the carrier's service which we had no control over. We will take whatever steps necessary to ensure that this carrier will not be used for any future shipments with us. It is always best for customers to submit separate reviews for carriers' poor services. [ view ]
    Poster:REUBEN BOYER
    Date:4/8/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Late Vehicle, But Helpful Personnel
    Review:The vehicle was ~8 days late due to carrier breakdown. Although, this was undesirable, I was able to receive feedback (which I solicited myself) from my AmeriFreight broker. He contacted the carrier (Speedy Auto Transit) when they were not responding... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyndsey
    Date:4/8/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery to a remote area
    Review:It took many days until my a carrier was shipped. Since car needed to be delivered to a remote area in Maine, it was probably difficult to find a carrier. However, once it was picked up, my car was delivered to door-to-door in 3 days and the drive sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas' dad
    Date:4/8/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: THE BEST!
    Review:Everything was great! Every question I had was answered with ease. The pickup and delivery were just as we scheduled! I would use them again if I ever need a car moved! [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:4/7/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up on time and delivered early!
    Review: Was worried buying a car out of state, but only New Jersey had the color combo I wanted so I had to ship the car all the way to California. AmeriFreight made it easy and handled everything. Showed up a little dusty from the road, but as p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dalton
    Date:4/7/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up on time and delivered early!
    Poster:Dalton
    Date:4/7/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:My move was for one car and one truck from the Pittsburgh area to an area 60 miles north of Seattle. I had never done anything like this before so I had no idea what a ballpark estimate was. I had requested estimates from many companies before I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/7/2015 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and convinient to deal with Amerifright and Ali
    Review:I sent a quote request to Amerifright, Ali sent me an estimate and during our first call, she explained how Amerifight works without the sales pitch. She was honest about the estimate and explained me the coverage option (which I declined as I alread... [ More ]
    Poster:ManojK
    Date:4/6/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Extremely happy I chose ameri fright to ship my car from portland to indiana. Josh was very helpful coordinating my move. I will definitely go with them again for my transport needs! [ View ]
    Poster:Katy
    Date:4/6/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience with Amerifrieght, but quality of vendors varies
    Review:I shipped my car from Chicago to San Fran for ~$1040 which was a fair price after shopping around. I dealt with Graham Turner who was very responsive, easy to talk to and was open to all communication. Overall the experience with the Amerifrieght si... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:4/5/2015 7:15:00 AM
    Subject: Everything You Want Your Car Shipper to Do
    Review:AmeriFreight was the broker who found me Vista transportation. They did everything that I hoped they would do - and met my expectations. They answered the phone promptly and proactively contacted me. They explained the process to me. They found m... [ More ]
    Poster:JGC
    Date:4/4/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country
    Review:I chose the company because of the low rate quoted, but in the end they couldn't find a carrier to accept my quote. The final agreed upon rate war $300 more, but they were honest and upfront about it. [ View ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: 5-6 days from first contact to delivery
    Review:I was researching carriers and generally overwhelmed by the variety of quotes and timelines. I had a somewhat constricted timeline due to a new job offer. Reached Josh on a Friday, and he was able to broker a car carrier to pickup Sunday, with the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:4/4/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transporting
    Review:A pleasure to do business with, have referred this co. to several friends/family members. Very personal & quick with response to any/all questions, of which i had many. Car was enclosed, as it made a road-trip from Texas to Ohio in Feb; everyth... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob GadkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Lecia was my contact person throughout the entire process. She was kind, courteous, responsive and very patient and understood that I was very nervous about my car surviving such a long trip. She was always easy to reach and responded promprky to q... [ More ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:4/4/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Great customer service- they were friendly, informative and very helpful. The delivery service was also very good- timely and dependable. I Would highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Christina Jun
    Date:4/3/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good and honest work
    Review:After calling several componies and reading several reviewed, I decided to use AmeriFeright. The rep was kind and knowledgeablt. Most of all, honest to me without any hidden agenda. I specially appreciate her followup phone call. even though, the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonghun Jung
    Date:4/2/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:I have moved multiple vehicles in our fleet with Ameriifreight. The last one was a 2007 Chevy Colorado. I have never had an issue with the drivers and never have had damage. Graham has always done a great job with a good price. I will use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:4/2/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Customer service and delivery were exceptional. This was the second time we used Amerifreight, and we will continue to do so when we have transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Boggs
    Date:4/2/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Poster:Matthew Boggs
    Date:4/2/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker, Excellent Carrier
    Review:Everything went perfect from setting up the shipment with Graham, to the truck being delivered on time. The carrier Graham selected was an excellent communicator. They contacted me each day to let me know where they were, and when the truck would be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Shore
    Date:4/2/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport of my RX350 open
    Review:Graham was very good getting a transporter last minute. Price was reasonable for cross country, in my opinion. Driver was late picking up, but not in control of Amerifreight. Delivery was on time, but my car was dirty. [ View ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:4/1/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Timely Delivery
    Review:AmeriFreight helped me find a great carrier for my compact car. Lecia was available whenever I called and followed up to make sure the shipment was going as planned. Great company for cross country auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jillian
    Date:4/1/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: rating
    Review:good experience. would use again. this is all I want to say and the site tells me that there is an error on the form. I have nothing further to say and wish to leave this site. [ View ]
    Poster:CJ
    Date:4/1/2015 5:17:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71