View 150,811 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,812th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2141 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.46% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.54% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Excellent service and follow up. Would definitely recommend. I did find some lower prices, however the reviews and my interaction with the company convinced me to work with them. Very happy with the results. Early delivery, and very transparent p... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:A MarcusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Date:8/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Original quote not what I got
    Review:Graham provided good service, but it wasn't the best. I was originally quote $1150 and waited for 2 weeks to be told that for the transport there was no way I was going to get anyone to take it for $1150. So why was I quoted $1150 in the first plac... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/14/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Ali is Amerifreight
    Review:I had two BMW's to transport from Maryland to Washington State. I've been through this drill before and I know it's a very tough industry and VERY difficult to receive good customer service. It's important to understand this industry is comprised o... [ More ]
    Poster:W BrandtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient!
    Review:As a first time cross-country mover, I was quite overwhelmed with the whole shipping a car process. I did read that this company does shipping for the military, so I thought, who better? So, I called AmeriFreight and was put in contact with Justin wh... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Nanda SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Violets are blue, blue as the sky...Ali was the BEST, call and find out why!
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight was AWESOME throughout this process...very proactive, always call to give updates and check how things were progressing. I had a very challenging route from Vegas to Spokane, WA and she was so persistent and relentless in finding ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:8/13/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight? OR AmeriGREAT!!!
    Review:My husband and I recently moved to California from Ohio. Having worked in sales for a freight broker and then been the shipping manager for a scale manufacturing company I was well aware of shipping and the details of it. There were certain things I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Marie UndercofferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication, price, and delivery. Everything worked out great. Highly recommend working with AmeriFreight and Ali Miller specifically. [ View ]
    Poster:joshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: fine
    Review:moved from VA to CA. $1400, including the discount. they did not provide me with my car's dispatch info properly. but communication was swift. [ View ]
    Poster:togaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding cross country shipping at a reasonable price
    Review:I've shipped cars across country many times and this was the best service I've used. Great communication, car was delivered in record speed in good shape. Driver was excellent, on time, and courteous. Follow up was great too. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I moved back down to Florida from Connecticut and needed a way to ship my car. I looked online for a BBB rated transport service, and found Ameri-freight. Overall I would say my experience was average. I never shipped my car before so there were a lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Miranda BoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to NC
    Review:Justin seemed very honest about how the car shipping process works and I appreciated that. His estimation of 5-7 days from the time of ordering the shipment to pick up was significantly underestimated. The car was picked up 20 days later and I need... [ More ]
    Poster:JoelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Review of car delivery from Texas to California
    Review:Justin was very curteous, answered all my questions, and was able to find a driver to take our car from Texas to California quickly. Our driver unfortunately broke his hand about 3/4 of the way to the destination and could not continue the journey. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: I highly recommend AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight brokered the transport of a 2000 VW Passat. Everything was handled professionally and on time. The car was delivered on time, as promised and in great condition. My calls were always returned and I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Robert OhrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Everything worked out fine for my car shipment. Brett was professional and polite. Would hire again! [ View ]
    Poster:John PattersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car Moved Across the Country
    Review:Picked up on time, delivered on time, no damage. We had requests out to several companies and this was the only company that could meet our timeline and made it look easy. We were getting calls and contacts after the car had already been delivered.... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a classic purchased online
    Review:I purchased a 1956 ford fairlane online from a seller in OK. I'm in Utah and did an internet serach to find a shipping company. Brett at Amerifreight was very helpful and found me a driver with a good rate that could deliver with in my time constra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/12/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Brett
    Review: I had a wonderful experience with Amerifreight. A young man named Brett was my contact and he was competent, honest and friendly. I have had bad experiences with other companies in the past. I will use Amerifreight and Brett again in the future. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria BorelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:The entire process was very easy and streamlined. The driver's rep was in contact regularly and all processes from scheduling to delivery were made in a timely fashion. Prompt responses were received from the point of the original quote request, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine
    Date:8/12/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Takes the Stress Out of Car Shipping
    Review:Lecia was able to get me out of a real pinch by securing a carrier for me within minutes. I had been working with a different broker, who completely dropped the ball and called AmeriFreight in a panic. Lecia was incredibly attentive, helpful, and eff... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AddiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Review:I contacted a few different companies before AmeriFreight. Those companies had issues with trying to get a truck to South Dakota and the expected wait time was going to be weeks. After contacting AmeriFreight, Lecia was able to get a carrier to pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: No Fool's Gold Here!
    Review:Overall the process was very smooth. I had never had a car shipped before so the process of placing a bid and negotiating with a carrier was new to me. Brett helped out a lot. All was went well and I was kept in the loop about the car transportationl... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: A gem of a cross country move
    Review:A google search will immediately tell you that AmeriFreight are a five star moving company and there is not a doubt in that rating. From the time I got in contact with them they were very professional and always one step ahead. I worked with Ali Mill... [ More ]
    Poster:Franz M
    Date:8/12/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great AmeriFreight Service!
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping was overall great. Justin (the rep I did business with) found a carrier and worked with me through all of my rare needs. He did his best to get me a reasonable price with a carrier that would ship my car f... [ More ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Tom at SBT Auto was wonderful to work with and I would gladly use him again. My only complaint is my car was filthy when it came off the truck. I would have liked for it to be as clean as it was when I put it on the truck but I will know this is part... [ More ]
    Poster:KristiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Miracle Workers!
    Review:Easy to deal with and delivered as promised! It is a busy time of year for auto transport. We had a very short window for the pick up and delivery of our Lexus sedan. And Amerifreight got it done costing less than their competitors. At first we w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy delivery
    Review:I have had cars transported in the past with Amerifreight and have never had a problem. Service is excellent and my cars have arrived in what I would call 4G fast! It has always taken less than a week from Washington to Ohio. The scheduling time was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyn
    Date:8/12/2014 7:02:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:This is my second time working with Amerifreight, and yet again, they delivered great service! They were available at all times for any questions and concerns and did they're best to work with my budget and time. They found a dispatcher fairly quick ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great service and very honest!! No hidden facts and fees
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Ohio to California. Amerifreight agent "Lecia" was very helpful and honest. She told me all the details on the first call and was very prompt to answer my questions via emails. This was my first... [ More ]
    Poster:Nitu Singh This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, Focus and Reliable Carrier, Awesome and Superior!!
    Review:I have contacted first different company for car moving. but till last moment it was no call from them or no confirmation. I was worried and called AmeriFright based on transport review. Lecia was very nice and responding. Less than 24 hours I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Tr
    Date:8/11/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight representative Ali. The only hitch was with the carrier. I certainly feel that AmeriFreight could use better carriers although I understand it's tough business. The pick up was scheduled in the morning a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Above average vehicle transport for the average wallet
    Review:My parents moved back to the US from overseas and they needed their vehicle shipped from western NY to Texas. I offered to take on the task of getting my dad's truck to him unharmed. I have never transported a vehicle before and know absolutely... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Polite, Flexible, Professional and Prompt
    Review:I did a lot of research before deciding to go with AmeriFreight. I am glad I did. The whole process was hassle free. I worked with Ali Miller and she was excellent. Very professional, Informed me about the whole process and was flexible with the rese... [ More ]
    Poster:PrashanthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: On Time and On Budget
    Review:placed order on Friday morning, car was picked up that evening and delivered by mid-day the next day [ View ]
    Poster:RFrawleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:This was one of my fastest and efficient auto moving experience.The representative was very helpful, and I recommend any one to use it. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Divya pThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review:I'm very happy with my experience with Amerifreight, and Brett my broker... I received extremely and professional service from the first call to the delivery. with the final cost coming in about 300 dollars less than another quote I received loca... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan M.
    Date:8/11/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Start to Finish
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle. Lecia, the representative from AmeriFreight, and Jeffrey, the driver, made the process from start to finish efficient and easy. Lecia and Jeffrey both communicated with me frequently and professionall... [ More ]
    Poster:D Bayly
    Date:8/11/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service & FAST Delivery
    Review:We'd heard so MANY first hand horror stories I was prepared for a roller coaster ride. We received a great rate for two cars and the cars arrived FAST. I'd been told to expect two to three weeks by most every other company and one place told me I cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Felecia and Johnathan L.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Outstanding Customer Service! We will use again!The carrier was on time and our Customer Service Rep was friendly! We were pleased with the initial out come! We had one little issues with billing but other than that it was fixed in record time and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Duplexe
    Date:8/11/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Serviece
    Review:Overall good service, even though the truck driver delivered the car could barely speak English and did not make it to the address in instruction but I was unable to communicate with him due to language barriers. [ View ]
    Poster:Saeed SassanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:THIS COMPANY WAS AWESOME THE CAR ARRIVED EARLY AND IN GOOD CONDITION. THE GENTLEMAN THAT PICKED IT UP WAS PROMPT AND VERY NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! THE MAN THAT PICKED UP THE CAR IS FROM NESEN TRUCKING. AWESOME! [ View ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great.
    Review:I was looking to ship my car across country and Amerifreight quoted me a price within my range. There was a minor miscommunication with my vehicle when the trucking company came to pick it up. They refused to pick up my vehicle because it was lower... [ More ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Responsiveness
    Review:I used Amerifreight to organize the transport of my small sedan from WA state to California, after requesting quotes from three more companies. One of the other three companies never provided the requested quote via email, the other two companies fol... [ More ]
    Poster:MHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service - bad carrier
    Review:Lecia from Amerifreight was really easy to work with throughout the shipping process. She called regularly to check up on the status of the car and promptly returned calls. Great customer service overall, but unfortunately my car was assigned to a ba... [ More ]
    Poster:MGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication throughout the transportation process
    Review:Ali Miller was extremely helpful throughout the transportation process. She assisted in balancing desired pick-up location with cost, establishing special needs with the carrier based on the car I was transporting, contacting the carrier to ensure a... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Pohly
    Date:8/10/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent customer service. Would use the transport carrier service again. Pleasant experience. Company worked to get my car across country on-time. [ View ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Large truck pick up exceeded expectations!
    Review:I called Amerifreight to ship a large truck from Colorado to Texas, and I had a bid late that night at my requested price. I had already received 3 more bids that were 40 percent more than my asking price. The pick up company was prompt, on time, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby GrishamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Beginning to End
    Review:Excellent experience end to end. David let me know what to expect, and kept me informed throughout the process. The forms to be completed where straightforward and payment of the deposit was easy. The carrier that was selected to transport the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:David CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great. Exceeded expectation.
    Review:Justin was Honest about what to expect and would not commit to a pick up or delivery until they could make a reservation. He worked hard to find a shipper. Was able to schedule a pick up in only a few days. Transport was direct in an open carrier an... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan WebsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great. Exceeded expectation.
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0667 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:8/9/2014 7:11:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74