View 146,968 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,969th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2082 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.93% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.07% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car shipping from texas to california
    Review:My initial quote was $900 but the actual price extended much beyond that. But other than that, the service by Amerifreight was quite good and Graham ( my contact at Amerifreight) was quite prompt in answering and returning my calls. Once the driver w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RasikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Stress-free Experience
    Review:With my work, our family moves around every few years and we usually drive one car and ship the other to our new location. Of all our prior moves, this was one of the smoothest and least stressful experiences, despite the fact that I contacted the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment from NY to Hawaii
    Review:Jorge did a good job at setting everything up for us and getting our Yukon on its way to hawaii. I gave him 4 stars because there was a day when we had an issue with the car carrier and my husband and I made a few phone calls and left messages for ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: great service!!
    Review:I was a little nervous shipping my new car across country. Grant offered great advise and had my car booked within a matter of hours. I have no complaints and would use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:They are awesome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. Picked up and delivered on the exact day as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:X.XThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service for second time
    Review:We are very happy with the service for the second time. Car was moved from CA to MA within 5 calender days. They are very good in communication via SMS. Car is in same condition as before without any damages. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sudhir and DeepthiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:I needed to ship a bmw 325i from St. Louis to Los Angeles. I looked online, did a little research, and noticed Amerifreight had rave reviews. After arriving in LA with my car in perfect condition I have to say those reviews are warranted. I was a bi... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ajeet GautamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:It is very difficult to find an honest/reliable broker in the car shipping industry, but AmeriFreight seems to check off both criteria. They were timely, honest with the numbers, and accurate with the arrival estimation. It wasn't cheap, but it was... [ More ]
    Poster:GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Stunning and Pristine Services!
    Review:This was our first experience having a car transported and we were nervous about the condition it would be in upon arrival. It turned out that there was no need to worry! Both Bob and Graham were exceptionally accommodating, and the drivers were fant... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel EngelhardtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Brett at AmeriFreight is the BEST
    Review:Brett at Amerifreight is great. Very friendly and service foucsed. Explained all the details and when we were having a tough time getting a driver because of the location of the vehicle he made some suggestions that got us one within an hour! Great c... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Review:I have numerous vehicles over the years. I do have to say that my experience with Amerifreight was top notch. Communication from broker and carrier were both above my expectations. I will definitely use them again for future auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:6/23/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Amerifreight
    Review:Excellent service by Amerifreight. Pickup and delivery was right on time. And the overall experience was super smooth. Thank you ! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ritabrata MukherjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight shipping
    Review:first time user of car shipping business, was surprised by the numbers of brokers in the business. I only used amerifreight due to the very positive reviews on this site. The quote i received ended up being $200 lower than what i actually paid. But i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian DaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Review:This is my first time using a vehicle transport service. I had a great experience. I had an emergency situation in which the vehicle broke down 500 miles from home, and because AAA did not send a tow truck capable of transporting the car and passenge... [ More ]
    Poster:L. MaierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Broker for shipping (KJ Falcon was carrier)
    Review:Jorge from AmeriFreight contacted me with information about my request and answered my questions thoroughly and professionally. He let me know that he was a broker and that he'd find someone to hopefully meet my timeline at the agreed upon cost and ... [ More ]
    Poster:JBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:The customer service was very cooperative in scheduling the right time for my car to be picked up. Thought the pick up date is late, it only took 3 days to delivery the car from NY to CA, it's super fast, the driver is a nice man, careful with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bing ShenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transported to California from PA
    Review:Amerifreight service surpassed my expectations. I was worried that my daughter would not get her car timely. However, when they said they would deliver on that date, they delivered as quoted. The driver who picked up the car from our house was po... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita Sebastian
    Date:6/21/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Safe Delivery of my vehicle
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car to another state and I was very nervous. Read a lot of reviews on line and found good reviews for Amerifreight. They were willing to match a lower quote that I received but in the end I ended up paying ~$100 m... [ More ]
    Poster:KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: From North Carolina to California
    Review:I had researched car shipping companies for a few months, and because of the review system Amerifrieght uses, I felt most comfortable with their services. I called Brett on Friday May 30th of 2014 to start the process of shipping my Hyundai Elantra f... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelsea NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: ny to ca
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle from new york to california. Received the car earlier than expected. Car was in good condition on arrival. Good experience overall. [ View ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:6/20/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: terrible all around
    Review:Excruciatingly bad! Ordered my car shipping a full 2 months in advance. They were real attentive, answered emails, picked up phone calls, right up to the point where I gave my credit card and placed my order. Then they were silent. Never called when ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the measure of inconvenience our customer has experienced. Unfortunately things sometimes do go wrong and not only in a minor way but totally and unacceptably wrong. We have made some considerable internal adjustments in our organization and had to reassign a number of accounts from one agent to another. We also have been inundated with more call volume and we have been caught off guard. AmeriFreight prides itself in the way we do our business and how we treat our customers. The last two weeks have been challenging but we promise to do our very best to get all things straightened out and attend to every order in the professional manner we have always done. By reading all our thousands of positive reviews in the past visitors to this and our website will realize that there is not one auto transport company out there that will try harder and be more transparent and honest with our customers . We will work hard to fix where we went wrong with some of the few issues we experienced recently. Again our sincere apologies to this and any other costumer who have experienced difficulties with our service over the last couple of weeks. Our issues have been resolved, we are ready to do the same as we have always done. Ship cars at the best possible rate, offering superior service and with the best protection in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Christine MaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Great experience overall. Car was picked up 2 days after booking through Amerifreight. Delivered across the country in less than a week. Simple to book. Will definitely use again for future moves. [ View ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing First Time Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first time I have used a transport service and I was very skeptical. After contacting several companies, I knew that AmeriFreight was the right company for me. David was very helpful, he explained how everything would work and how th... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/20/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: On-time, efficient
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great! They were able to schedule a transport across the US on short notice (<1 month) even earlier than anticipated at the quoted rate. The representative was good about giving me all of my options and explaini... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew ZaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation for classic car
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered in excellent shape. A little tough communicating but would use company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JulioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - shipping car from NY to CA
    Review:I had hard time getting hold of somebody to ask a few questions about the quote and also before placing the order. But once the order was placed, they assigned a truck in 2 days for pick up The driver showed up on time and picked up my vehicle wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Nithya SubramanianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Not sure I got my money's worth
    Review:The main contact person I dealt with seemed to be irritated when I would call with questions or an update in status. Overall, the process was much slower than I anticipated and it seems that days would pass without any status change. It seems like it... [ More ]
    Poster:J GilsoulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This was the first time I used AmeriFreight to ship my SUV from Lubbock, Texas to West Palm Beach, Florida. Because I was moving from a small West Texas town, other companies told me it would almost be impossible to get a carrier to come out that wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley HinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Moving
    Review:I moved my BMW from California to Mississippi and my experience was awesome. No complaints at all. car was picked up my smaller truck on very first day to one yard. On day 5 car arrived in place where it was suppose to go. During whole time I was abl... [ More ]
    Poster:A-F
    Date:6/19/2014 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: From there to here!!
    Review:I had already moved to Arizona and left my car in Kansas City when I got the call from Jessica that we had a carrier! I was so excited that I would get my car. My dad said the gentleman that picked up my car was extremely professional and took ... [ More ]
    Poster:VickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:My husband and I moved from California to Georgia and we needed to transport both our vehicles. We have a good friend who had a horrific experience with the transport of her car and we wanted to make sure nothing terrible would happen to our vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:L. ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jorge
    Review:Speaking with Jorge was a satisfying experience unlike the previous brokers I had contacted he explained that they they were brokers and what they do etc. My sons car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered on time; was a bit stressful as I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina McfarquharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Order number 940049014-NZ
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car. The company was very helpful in arranging a reputable carrier to move my car from Georgia to California. The brokerage fee was a little higher than some of the others and I was not informed in advance tha... [ More ]
    Poster:D. MeredithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Skeptical... Proven Wrong!!!
    Review:I moved from Los Angeles to Arlington, VA. I honestly was very skeptical of every auto transport company and moving company because of all of the horror stories you hear about them. After talking to Jessica from Amerifreight, she didn't seem like a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amir MertabanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping!
    Review:Having transported my car coast to coast several times before this is the FIRST and only time that the process ran smoothly and did NOT cause me undue stress. Excellent communication with Jorge and transport driver from beginning to end. Car picke... [ More ]
    Poster:PK GreavesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Wow were they awsome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. I love amerifreight. They do it the American way for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:David hooperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Date:6/18/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Average Car Shipment
    Review:I needed to ship my car from coast to coast and this was my first experience in car shipment. I read a ton of reviews before selecting AmeriFreights because they has so many reviews that were positive (I didn't realize that there was an incentive fo... [ More ]
    Poster:PujaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonable experience
    Review:I haven't shipped a vehicle before, but Amerifreight did a reasonable job with helping to coordinate it. I didn't realize at the time, so I want to call it out to future customers, that Amerifreight is essentially a middleman/broker. They receive y... [ More ]
    Poster:ASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonable experience
    Date:6/18/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Review:This was a easy and fast way to ship my car. I would definitely use this company again if I ever need to ship my car across the country again. Everyone was very nice and answered all my questions and they got my car here in very good time. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex ChatfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Round Two
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship both of our vehicles across the country from Ohio to California. Graham was very good about keeping me in the loop with all the details leading up to the move. Both vehicles arrived safely and I was very pleased with both... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from NY to CA
    Review:Contacted AmeriFreight about shipping my newly purchased car from a dealership in New York to the SF Bay Area. Their quote and reviews showed them to be the best choice. They quoted me a price of $1,250. However, the fine print allowed them to c... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight- Excellent Service
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job with our transport. We were worried about a short timeline, but AmeriFreight came through with a transport company. Due to my work schedule, I missed a key milestone in an email, but Jessica anticipated my need and move... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my car since I had heard horror stories from others. Graham at Amerifreight was excellent. He did everything he said he was going to do and was easy to contact. My car arrived safely and there were no hidden costs... [ More ]
    Poster:S. ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with moving 2 cars
    Review:We needed to transport 2 cars from the mid-west to Southern California within a narrow time frame due to our own tight schedule. Because of our own limited available time we contacted Amerifreight early, about 2 weeks before the date our 2 cars were... [ More ]
    Poster:Michal Artal
    Date:6/17/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding result
    Review:I'd researched and called three other companies before contacting AmeriFreight. My original conversation was with Jorge, followed up with Graham. Jorge was patient, answered as many questions as I needed, and detailed the entire process from start ... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived quickly
    Review:Having never shipped a car before, I wasn't sure what to expect when I contacted Amerifreight. Graham explained the process and costs with me. I listed the car for shipment but had to increase my price before anyone agreed to pick it up. After the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Was working with another company that did a bait and switch this company was honest and upfront really appreciated it [ View ]
    Poster:BonnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Review:This service was the best experience I have ever had shipping a car. The car was picked up and delivered on time and the carrier was extremely easy to work with. Overall I will definitely be using this service again [ View ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2014 11:53:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71