View 179,147 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,148th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1326 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.05% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car delivered promptly and safely on top of quality customer service!
    Review:I was hesitant at first because shipping a vehicle overall is a sensitive matter. The idea of someone else having control over my car for thousands of miles is nerve wrecking, but I'm happy to say that I found a company that put me at ease! From my f... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Because we are AmeriFreight
    Review:This is first time I planned to move my car from Oregon to GA. I never did this before. I spent a lot of time and did research on internet. At the end I found this shipping carriers has very good reviews. So I thought I could give them a try. I calle... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:SeshaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Texas in-state shipping
    Review:Shipped a 1970 Chevy C-10 truck from El Paso to Austin. Had a driver pick up my shipping order within 3 days of placing it with Amerifreight. The driver only gave me an hour of notice before pickup and asked for an additional $100. I declined and ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: FINALLY SHIPPED TO JACKSON WYOMING
    Review:AVAILABLE SHIP DATE WAS FRIDAY JULY 24 AND PICK UP WAS AUGUST 28, 35 DAYS BUT AS I COMMUNICATED TO ALI UP FRONT WE WERE NOT UNDER ANY PRESSURE TO SHIP THE CAR IMMEDIATELY. EVENTUALLY, A CARRIER WAS FOUND GOING THROUGH THE JACKSON WYOMING AREA. ALTHOU... [ More ]
    Poster:E HENRYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience - Use AmeriFrieght!
    Review:Overall my experience with AmeriFreight was very good. They were on top of my order form the minute I submitted my information for a quote to the minute the car was delivered. The car was picked up on the requested date and delivered on the first day... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: car freight
    Review:On time, professional, and competitive. They came back with a great rate and the was delivered without a scratch. I would recommend them if you need a good reliable freight company. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott J
    Date:9/18/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and On time Delivery
    Review:Shipped my car from Edison, NJ to Eden Prairie, MN. Worked with Alli Miller from Amerifright, she is very prompt, had answers to all my questions, reachable via phone and Email. It worked perfectly fine for me and as promised by Ali. The car Pick-up... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:RajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Shipment and Early Delivery!
    Review:I had a great experience with Amerifreight! I requested a quote online and immediately received a base quote via email and was called within a day. The setup was easy and pick-up on time. The car arrived about 2 days before the anticipated drop off d... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AmiyahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Amerifreight found a carrier for me really quickly. Within the hour. My carrier was A1 Trans. Everything went smoothly. I actually got my car 4 days sooner than they estimated. Which was really nice for me. But I wasn't notified until the day before.... [ More ]
    Poster:DawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Quick delivery for quoted price
    Review:My experience working with Lecia was great. The car was transported for the original quoted price and delivered very quickly. My only complaint is with the delivery because I was given a 4 am delivery time by the driver. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer hughes This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Did a great job
    Review:The delivery was on time and was handled professionally. Overall the service was terrific. My SUV was shipped across the country and arrived in great condition as promised. Thanks so much. I would highly recommend you to others. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:dionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Graham was extremely helpful and promt. He explained the difficulties of getting my vehical to the destination and was up front about the costs. He reached out to me as soon as a company was identified and we quickly completed the order. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Your car arrives sooner than you think !
    Review:When I knew I was moving, I asked a colleague about moving his car from California to Virginia. He enthusiastically recommended AmeriFreight! My experience sounded just like his - great customer service, with Ali who walked me through the whole pro... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Ann D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Can't be beat!!!
    Review:I CALLED GRAHAM ON A THURSDAY AND HE WAS VERY UPFRONT ON EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. WITHIN 24 HOURS HE HAD A TRUCK LINED UP TO PICK UP MY JEEP AND WITHIN A WEEK THE JEEP WAS PICKED UP AND ON ITS WAY TO TEXAS. THE DRIVER WAS EXCELLENT AND VE... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:9/16/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Responsive, easy to work with
    Review:Working with Amerifreight for my car transport ended up being the easiest part of my move. I was kept in the loop with everything: updates on timing, contract specifics, costs, etc. While they're a broker, they gave me the direct contact info of the ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates contact Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Matt CioppaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFeight is OKAY, but CFR is not.
    Review:I used AmeriFeight before, shipped my car from Chicago to California, and it only took 3 days! Amazing service! However, this time I choose AmeriFeight, and I am a little bit disappoint. The CFR person took my car on September 1st, and told me my car... [ More ]
    Poster:AntoniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Do not work with Graham
    Review:Graham was my agent. First of all he told me $800 and it would take 3 days to find a truck. I waited 5 days and finally called him to find out what the deal was. He said he had not found a shipping truck and it would take 3 more days. After a couple ... [ More ]
    Response:It is always our intention to seek out the lowest rates for our customers, while still providing exceptional service and full transparency. This customer chose a shipping rate to work with his time constraints and budget. Customers may be given different offers from carriers in order to move a vehicle in a shorter time frame, but it is ultimately up to the customer when choosing to accept the rate or wait for another carrier. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced by this customer. Customer service is our highest priority, and we strive to keep frequent communications with each and every one of our customers. [ view ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Dodger Ram 1500 Delivery
    Review:This is the third vehicle that I have had transported across the country. The service arrived on time for pickup and delivered on time. My back window was broken, but was repaired as soon as they were able to get an appointment. I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris ShanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Ship car
    Review:My car made it. The driver was courteous. I had some trouble setting up the pick up, but it happened at literally the last second and I had to drive three hours to drop it off. [ View ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: The Go-To
    Review:AmeriFreight car shipping is the number one car shipping company. They can be trusted and really pride themselves in their customer service. I was originally kind of irritated that it took a month to find a carrier for my Jeep, but I was having it sh... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul KouskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2015 3:24:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:This was a very professional car shipping service. I had many questions and they were all answered by Lecia. AmeriFreight was hassle-free and the shipment of my car went very smoothly. The person who picked up my car was very nice and professional. H... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2015 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Again
    Review:This is my 3rd time using AmeriFreight. Ali has always been super attentive and communicates with us throughout the entire process to ensure prompt and courteous pick up and delivery of our vehicle. I would recommend AmeriFrieght always to anyone!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:9/15/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from NY to Seattle
    Review:Good service was provided by the company that I needed to have transported from Great Neck which is located on Long Island to Seattle, Washington. I was particularly impressed with the driver who seemed conscientious. I would use AmeriFreight again.... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Roger BelAirThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Favorable Experience
    Review:Ali Miller (AmeriFreight Agent) is knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and very thorough when answering our questions and concerns. The truck company should be diligent enough to call us for any change in schedule of pickup since all of us are working.... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Review:Overall a good experience! Josh was friendly and nice! The process to find a carrier took longer than I expected. i did receive an offer after a few days but it way exceeded my original estimate so I declined. Eventually, almost two weeks later, I re... [ More ]
    Poster:Cassie
    Date:9/14/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Review
    Review:Overall excellent experience. Looked through several reviews before picking a company. The shipping company was very easy to deal with and everything went smoothly. I was very nervous since it was the first time we have shipped a car, let along fr... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience review
    Review:I would like to start out by saying this is my first experience shipping a car to another state. My contact person Allie was very knowledgeable and very helpful on getting the transaction done . Everything went smooth with no complications and no ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Ben dossettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Transport Service from NYC!
    Review:AmeriFreight provided great service. From prior research, I understood the car transport business to be more of a brokerage business than a flat fee moving service. Graham at AmeriFreight was the only company of those I contacted that was clear abo... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: It was a good experience with some hiccups
    Review:Graham was able to connect me to a transporting company with no problem. However, the truck driver was late by 1 day picking up my car. Fortunately for me, I was able to be flexible and had a friend to give the car to the truck driver. Other than tha... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:HondaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2015 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I was very skeptical. I did all of the online research and you read a lot of horror stories. This made me even more skeptical. I chose Amerifreight due to their strong ratings on the review sites. I called in... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Den WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Professionally
    Review:Prompt pick up , delivered undamaged and on time, professional service, great price for a rush job, honest people. Dealing with Graham was a pkeasure... had to call a few times but overall they delivered as promised .. appreciated their honesty and h... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniep Ortega
    Date:9/12/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service fast delivery!
    Review:I initially found Amerifreight after a thorough Google search for transport of our two medium sized cars across country . After an initial inquiry, I was contacted by Ali Miller (of Amerifreight), who was both helpful and extremely consistent in foll... [ More ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Le-LauThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreiht Shipment of Vehicle from VA to CO
    Review:Using AmeriFreight, I had an excellent experience shipping my vehicle from Virginia to Colorado. All parties were very professional. Leica expertly guided me through the process and Mike the driver was very prompt on both ends. The vehicle was pic... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Review:Very impressed! AmeriFreight was great to work with and they set me up with a driver within hours! Great communication! Also, they seem to work hard and are very efficient. If I ever have to ship a vehicle again, AmeriFreight will be the only compan... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Need an auto shipper? Here it is.
    Review:Shipping went pretty smooth for a long haul from Oregon to Missouri. Vehicle arrived without damage. My contact person (Ali) was very nice and all arrangements went smoothly and fast. Drivers were in contact with me throughout and very helpful upon d... [ More ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: DSM to CLT - 2 Vehicles - Household Move
    Review:This shipment was made to support a household move from Des Moines, IA to Charlotte, NC. Two vehicles were shipped on time, arrived early, and in good condition. Responses were prompt when questions were asked, and the initial engagement was easy. ... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Randy RoteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: shipment
    Review:Though we originally did not get any takes when we put in a shipment request, when we resubmitted, we had one call next day, pick up car a day after that, and deliver 7 days after pick up. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: From the Magic City to the City of Angels
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and the somewhat esoteric process was made clear and easy by Josh and the MCI handlers, who treated my precious Subie with respect. After placing the order, pickup was swift and timely, as was delivery. I was ne... [ More ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Josh is fantastic and top notch. He kept in great communication with me, and was very fast to respond to any and all questions I had. Initially, our quote was on the low side and the price ended up being slightly more, but we didn't mind because the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:KrissyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-free shipment cross-country
    Review:Josh found me a good deal shortly after my first available date and was very informative and helpful throughout the process. In addition, the truck driver donald was very good at keeping me updated about how close he was. I felt informed and reassure... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:9/10/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Military move
    Review:Very helpful and patient with our situation. We had to provide the origin location with power of attorney which took a long time to get. Josh and co workers helped us with the process and were very patient with us the entire time! [ View ]
    Response:Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service & Experience
    Review:I had an amazing experience with JOSH at AmeriFreight and would highly recommend this company. Professional, Honest Knowledgeable and Reliable are only a few of the adjectives I would use to describe my experience. I had a very tight window to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:ilene
    Date:9/10/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Efficient Transport of My Car
    Review:Josh was great - knowledgeable and personable. We started our transport transaction on a Monday and 24 hours later there was a driver who could pick up my car that same day. It arrived at its destination two days later in great shape. The driver was ... [ More ]
    Poster:MollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed review
    Review:AmeriFreight was very helpful and communicative early on and after the car arrived, but I didn't hear from them from the time I put my deposit down until the car arrived without contacting them first, despite being told that my agent would be in touc... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service from Amerifreight
    Review:Was very pleased with the service from Amerifreight - Lecia was very helpful in explaining the process, and working with us to get what we needed to ship our car up the coast. The car arrived in perfect condition, and at a reasonable price. We did ha... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time I have used this company
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have used Amerifreight to move my personal car. Both times I have had great service and a fair price. They charged me the price they quoted. Picked up my car on time and delievered it on time. The driver communicated very well... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Just right...
    Review:Everything was done as told. I would definitely recommend them and use them again! They were on time, polite and kept the communications open. They were even nice enough to deliver my car on a Saturday! [ View ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was very upfront with process and service was excellent. Driver was professional and courteous. Very smooth process. Graham was straightforward and the team followed up throughput the process [ View ]
    Date:9/9/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Third time user
    Review:This is the third time we have used Amerifreight and we will continue to use them in the future. The service is excellent, we have not had any issues any of the three times we have shipped vehicles with them. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BradyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Pretty good sevice. Very responsive It takes 5 days from CA to IN The car is extremely dirty, but that's not a problem for me. Just need to wash it. That's all [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:HanchenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2015 4:50:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.