View 167,246 Reviews on 3,785 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,247th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1530 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.91% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Quick response and delivery
    Review:This was the first time I had a vehicle shipped. I originally hired a different broker that looked and sounded very professional at first. But, the pick-up in Illinois became overdue. I had arrived in Florida and needed my car. So, I cancelled th... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Becker
    Date:2/25/2015 4:19:00 AM
    Review:First time auto shipper, Graham did a great job explaining my options. He was always responsive when I had questions. They found Rapid Auto Haulers to do the transport and everything went great from pick-up to drop-off. I highly recommend and woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:2/24/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: F250 goes cross country
    Review:The driver was quick to make contact. He was up front about wanting cash on delivery. No checks or money orders and he did not take credit cards. He showed up on time and called several times before to let me know his progress. He did great job lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:2/24/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Ali was very good. Car got here faster than quoted and was in good condition. I am not sure why they require 200 text for a review, but I am continuing to write to get to 200 texts. [ View ]
    Poster:Amber Boster
    Date:2/24/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Move 57 Ford Fairlane from AZ to CA
    Review:Worked well for me! Car arrived quickly after pickup. Took a while to secure the contract. I would recommend the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:EvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Efficient
    Review:Josh from Amerifreight was great to work with. Within about 20 minutes of giving the go-ahead we had a bid to ship my car from California to Washington, DC. The shipping company wanted to pick my car up 2 days early. This put some pressure on me to g... [ More ]
    Response: Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Date:2/24/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:I was very happy with the personal attention and professionalism I received! We were in an extreme rush to have the car picked up and delivered and there was no delay. We were walked through each step of the process very clearly. Definitely recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Bakst
    Date:2/24/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Got a tough job done
    Review:Got the job done and my vehicle arrived safely. The vehicle had several mechanical problems being a restore project, AmeriFreight found a shipper and arranged everything. I would use them again for future projects. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/24/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Fast responses to email and phone calls. Very trustworthy service. I had problems with getting direct shipping to my rural house in Idaho and with the winter weather but that was understandable. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:2/24/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Review:I utilized AmeriFreight to transport my car across country. I was a bit hesitant as this was my first time utilizing a car carrier. However, from my first discussion with my representative (Ali) I was put at ease. She answered all questions promptly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:2/24/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my vehicle cross country
    Review:My vehicle was shipped from Ohio to Oregon and I have nothing but positive things to say about the service. Great communication allowed for easy pick up and drop off, and Graham was available to answer all questions I had. My car arrived with no dama... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Schultz
    Date:2/23/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Thanks to Ali Miller, The Amerifreight team and Higgins Auto Transport for a job well done on my vehicle transport from South Carolina to Michigan. The information I needed was always provided accurately on a timely basis. The move was done very pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Quick
    Date:2/23/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: worth the money
    Review:I had a last minute pickup from Chattanooga to Kansas. Although add about 200 more dollars, Lecia found a driver for me in 10 minutes and the driver picked up my Audi one day ahead and delivered my vehicle in a perfect condition TWO days BEFORE and e... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:cherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: american freight company
    Review:Auto transporter was very helpful. Answered my guestion and let me know every step of the way. I would recomende them highly to you this company. My car was well taken care of delivered right to my door. I did not have a scratch on it. The driver wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Berta Wilson
    Date:2/23/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: From MD to WA
    Review:I received my car in a timely manner (less than 1 week). I paid extra for 1-3 day pick up. My driver first estimated to pick up my car on 2 days after my order was placed, however he called and said he was coming a day earlier. He wanted me to meet h... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:2/23/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Review:Everyone was willing to work with me and my crazy schedule to get the car moved and it was in Texas by the next day! [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:2/23/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: positive experience
    Review:I got the bid I wanted at $895 from LA to Princeton, NJ. Car was picked up on a Wed from my door and delivered on a Sunday late at night. I had to drive a couple minutes to a nearby Lowe's. No damage to car. Car was covered in mud which cost me a $10... [ More ]
    Poster:DC
    Date:2/23/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Successfully
    Review:The actual shipment ended up costing more than the estimate and took a lot longer than anticipated. This might have been due to my route not being popular, inclement weather, too low of estimate, and other factors. But ultimately I received the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris S
    Date:2/23/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of car
    Review:I went through AmeriFreight to book the transportation of my Lexus from North Carolina to Colorado. Ali Miller was my contact and did a very good job arranging with the transporter. She kept me informed along the way and followed up. The transporter ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:2/21/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Explorer delivery
    Review:This was the second vehicle we shipped with AmeriFreight. It was delivered a day early and undamaged. Highly recommend Ali! [ View ]
    Poster:C Wilson
    Date:2/21/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped with confidence
    Review:This was the first time we had shipped a car across the country and I can say that our experience was fantastic! Our specialist, Ali, did a phenomenal job making a reasonable quote, returning every phone call and walking us through the entire process... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginny
    Date:2/21/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Review:The car shipped very fast and amerifreight kept good contact throughout the process. Service was very professional and they were clear on how long we may have had to wait to get the car picked up. It took about a week but shipping was quicker than qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Cyan
    Date:2/20/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Bad company
    Review:The car took a full 27 days to get a bid and get here to Texas from California. The first transporter couldn't start the car nor could he jump start it, even though it had a new battery. Then he slammed the hood shut and damaged the hood latch, left ... [ More ]
    Poster:mitch roberts
    Date:2/20/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: Review: Excellent and professional service
    Review:Great company reliable and trustworthy, they provide excellent and professional service especially from Jeff who I recommend. Thanks again, if needed I will use again their services for transportation.... [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:TonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipping
    Review:Ali explained every step in the process as this was my first time every shipping my vehicle. She was very patient and allowed me to make a decision without rushing me to and answer. Ali was very professional throughout the process or shipping the veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Amir
    Date:2/18/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Fantabulous Service
    Review:From the beginning until the car was off of the truck, communications were right on, no hidden costs, the actual driver called well in advance and even offered some additional transport suggestions. Seriously, they were referred to us by another frie... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy W
    Date:2/18/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Satisfied
    Review:AmeriFreight was quick to respond and get my order placed. However as soon as my order was placed, that was the last of dealing with them. If I were AmeriFrieght I would take advantage of the solid name and act as the Carrier as well. But that's just... [ More ]
    Poster:Dorian
    Date:2/18/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: A Satisfied Customer
    Review:Ali was very good with follow up and kept me aware of the status of my vehicle before, during, and after delivery. She was very reliable in contacting me with any news or updates on delivery, so that I would not have to. She was very professional as ... [ More ]
    Poster:A Satisfied Customer
    Date:2/18/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:My Agent got my truck shipped on the day I requested and would keep in touch along the way to make sure things were going smoothly, made my move less stressful. Highly Recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Jon C
    Date:2/17/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Auto Transport
    Review:Stress Free Auto Transport to accompany an out of state move. The reps at Ameri-freight were friendly and efficient. They quickly found auto transport service for my vehicles with in a matter of days for a lot less than the Moving Company. The driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Arletta Pruden
    Date:2/17/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped from dallas to NY
    Review:I shipped my car from Dallas to NY during a snow storm and it is received with in 2.5 days and without any damage as well. They stayed true to the quote i received from them. I would recommend to any one. Good job. [ View ]
    Poster:BABU
    Date:2/17/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The team was responsive and professional. They were very helpful finding a pick up which was difficult to coordinate as we had already moved. They made the process seamless. The driver also remained in close contact with me, which was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Heidi E
    Date:2/17/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Made the right connection to a good transport company
    Review:Graham was prompt and efficient - making a quick connection to a good transport company. Scheduling was on short notice in a tight time frame and everything worked without a hitch. Final quote came in $150 over original estimate but still a fair p... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:2/17/2015 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of vehicle from Annapolis, MD to Livermore, CA
    Review:I purchased a collector vehicle in Annapolis, MD which had to transported to Livermore, CA. After reviewing various transport companies on line I chose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews they received in general. I provided my data online t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nielen S.
    Date:2/17/2015 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipping company
    Review:The car arrived in 3 days. On time delivery even though in bad snow weather. Thanks for making it happen. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin T N
    Date:2/17/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: great shipping company
    Review:There was some delay but it was due to weather / snow storm and government inspection, thanks for great communications to make this happen.. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin T Nguyen
    Date:2/17/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service from start to finish!
    Review:AmeriFreight did an excellent job getting my car across country. I am in the military and had to move from the East coast to the West coast and back in a 3 year period. The company I used to get to Washington was awful in every way a shipping compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/16/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: car transport across the countryy
    Review:The overall experience was stress free. Pick up was timely and easy. Delivery was on time.The contact person handled everything very well and followed through with all of the appropriate phone calls. The price of the transportation seemed to be th... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Goings
    Date:2/16/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Michigan to California - quick trip
    Review:My car was picked up from Michigan and shipped out to California. It got here in a quick amount of time and the customer service was great. I had never shipped a car before so it felt like a big deal. They took care of me and I appreciate that. [ View ]
    Poster:Kate Ryan
    Date:2/16/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: The worst experience I could imagine.
    Review:When I contacted Ameri Freight about bringing my car from California to Tennessee I spent a lot of time explaining to the Ameri Freight representative, Lecia, the exact circumstances surrounding this car. I told her it must be in an enclosed carrier ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/16/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPPING FROM TEXAS TO GA. 1 DAY
    Review:Amerifrieght was very easy to deal with, they found a company to ship my truck in about a week and the driver dropped it off in less than 24 hrs. after it was loaded on the truck. Graham was easy to work with and his team was on top of the ball. I co... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:2/16/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Shipped Mom's Car
    Review:My mom was selling her house and moved to my sister's house in Texas. The quotes from three other shipping companies were too high and they were rude. Not Graham at AmeriFreight. Graham explained everything to me and was honest. AmeriFreight's carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Johnson
    Date:2/16/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT EXCELLENT
    Review:I required oversize transport service for a brand new truck coming from a dealership in Michigan and shipping to Update New York. Based upon other reviews, I contacted AmeriFreight and was put in touch with Lecia. I mentioned to her that I needed f... [ More ]
    Date:2/16/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT EXCELLENT
    Date:2/16/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped our truck from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego
    Review:We shipped our Toyota Tacoma from Fort Lauderdale, FL to San Diego, CA through AmeriFreight. This is the third vehicle we have shipped with them in the last 5 years. In each case we worked with Graham. This time our vehicle was picked up within a cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Roman
    Date:2/16/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Freight
    Review:Communications was key to this transaction running smoothly from Austin, TX to Wake Forest, NC i.e. contacted me via email, work and cell. Step by step instructions, tracking information with trucker's name and number, what to expect etc. etc. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Nichole
    Date:2/15/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Best customer service Ali helped me with all my questions and concern. Happy to find them trustworthy I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Z Parsa
    Date:2/14/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This is my second year using Amerfrieght. I found that the communication went smoothly. All of the staff, including Josh, Ferdinand and his partner were professional, courteous and competent. From the start to finish, I felt confident that the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Madeline Shanahan
    Date:2/14/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Professional, Prompt Service by Josh of Amerifreight
    Review:I was very concerned about all the uncertainties. But fortunate to reach Josh who addressed all my questions, explained the entire process and got a very reliable/pleasing carrier for my Z4 for a good price. Josh constantly updated me every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/13/2015 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Atlanta to LA
    Review:After reading tons of reviews of various companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. I was very nervous to put a deposit down without having a confirmed price and transport company. However, within 48 hours of posting my car, a transport company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:2/13/2015 11:13:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71