View 148,561 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,562th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2100 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.09% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Ali Miller was super helpful in finding a company for us. I really like how she regularly contacts me to let me know what she is doing. The calls might be like: "i haven't had one for you yet, but I will keep reposting...", but they are re... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Alex LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE
    Review:We decided to try this company to ship our Rogue because we heard they were pretty good and they gave a military discount. When we first started talking with Graham (our auto transporter) he quoted us $960 and he told us that included their military ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very concerned when we receive responses such as these. We will make sure this customer will still get the discount for the military and follow up on the reasons for this negative review. We can only strive to do better. It is important to note that many customers decide to ship with us as we are insistent on our honesty first policy. By acknowledging your mistakes and willingness to improve without trying to artificially impress visitors through coercion how good your business is, customers appreciate it endorses it. We want to earn your trust. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/16/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Successful Car Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight made successful arrangements to have my car shipped across the country. I had to call a couple of times and pay $250 more than originally quoted because nobody was picking up the job, but Justin was very helpful and knowledgeable. Most i... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ann VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:54:00 AM
    Review:Ali at AmeriFreight did an excellent job with my car transport. I have not used a broker in the past but Ali described how it work and gave me sound advice during the bidding process. The company that accepted the bid was more difficult to communic... [ More ]
    Poster:JLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent.
    Review:It took me only 1 call and 1 email to ship my car. Brett from Amerifreight was very useful. My BMW was picked up on time in Long Island NY and delivered 3 days later in Phoenix AZ without any damage. The transporter was NY Express Trucking Inc and Oz... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:FranciscoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good and quick
    Review:After looking at dozens of shipping services for a cross country move, I settled on AmeriFreight because of their reputation and I'd heard of them from their radio ad campaign. Initial call was very quick and courteous, although I wished my contact,... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Eric RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Undamaged Delivery, Problems Before Pickup
    Review:Let me begin by saying that my vehicle was delivered both on time and in great shape. That is the ultimate goal of any car shipment process, and in that regard both the shipping broker and the shipper succeeded. But, I have a difficult time issuing... [ More ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to get my vehicle shipped across country (Florida to California) within my budget and in a timely manner. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to my friends looking for a reliable carrier. As long as yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:7/15/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Review:My contact person was Jordan. The communication from Jordan was excellent from start to finish. Even when I was out of the country, we communicated via email about the minor details of my delivery. The pickup was on-time, delivery was on-time. There'... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Glad the experience is over
    Review:After reviewing so many positive reviews I decided to work with AmeriFreight. This was my first time shipping a vehicle across the country. I was under a strict time constraint, and informed Justin of my necessary pick up and delivery times. He was g... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Did the job
    Review:Contacted Amerifreight for transporting my car from CO to NJ...car was picked up and delivered as promised. Customer service was as expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone. I needed to have a care picked up but didn't have anyone to sign for the keys. AmeriFreight found a vendor that was able to work with our limitations and made the transportati... [ More ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:NY to DCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Review:Excellent overall experience. First time shipping a vehicle and was picked up on time, dropped on time, and arrived clean and undamaged. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight
    Review:I have shipped several cars over the past 3 years and Amerifreight has been the best so far. Honestly, I picked them originally because they were near the beginning of the alphabet and had previous positive reviews. But I called and was connected wi... [ More ]
    Poster:bnhschardingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight
    Date:7/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: FL to CA, smoothly done.
    Review:From my experience, Amerifreight is a good broker indeed. The carrier was found on time, no delays; the carrier found (full throttle) is a rather new company, but they did a splendid job. The driver is an honest person who gets the job done. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zongmin Yin
    Date:7/15/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:We had an overall great experience. Brett was wonderful to work with as well as the transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:kristyn
    Date:7/15/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Good experience. They found a carrier almost immediately and the car was delivered without incident on time. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Date:7/15/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Over and above service
    Review:Graham was very good and prompt with responses. We tried another shipping company and had waited 2 weeks and never recd a call and certainly not a confirmed pick-up for my vehicle. Graham was able to quickly secure a pick-up and the transaction was a... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:Graham did a great job and stayed in contact the entire time. Whenever I had any questions I could always call, and he was always available or made time to take my call. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:7/15/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:We were pleased with the prompt pick up and delivery of our car. The driver did a great job contacting us when he was arriving and it was a smooth and fairly easy process. The car was fine when it arrived and we will definitely use this company aga... [ More ]
    Poster:ShariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Good service. No problems. Price was competitive. Customer service was helpful and responsive. Pick-up was a day late but time was made up on the journey across and the car arrived a day earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:JFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Got what I needed...
    Review:I needed to ship 2 cars from Boston to LA (an SUV and a minivan) and I actually used the transport service at the last minute as we were planning to drive cross country. Overall, I'm happy with the transport company that AmeriFreight found me as they... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:I had a great experience. My car arrived earlier than I expected and I was very happy. I would highly recoomend to anyone that needs there car shipped across the country. Best price around too i was getting quotes as much as $1900 for the same trip... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Jones
    Date:7/14/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Worked out fine
    Review:They were fine. Had no problems. The car arrived without any problems or damage. The one thing I thought was weird was they would only accept cash upon arrival. That seemed a little "under the table" but it all worked out fine and my car go... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic
    Review:I tried another company first and I got scammed. But these people really know what there doing. I called and they got me set up right away and I didn't charge me tell hey got carrier lined up. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek rigsbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Good customer service and follow through. Vehicle pick up in Washington State and delivery to Atlanta area. Satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Review:I needed to get two cars shipped cross country quickly and Brett was able to find me a carrier to do so. Brett was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight to my fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: MA to CA Move
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight based on reviews through this site. I first contacted staff a couple of weeks prior to shipment to get me a quote and agreed to a quote which was $500 lesser than final pricing. I was told that I would get a call from an assi... [ More ]
    Poster:IggiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Overall my cars arrived fast and without damage. Did have to contact the company multiple times however as they had to scramble to find someone to pick up my cars on my last day in town. It was unexpected as I had given them a large pick up window ... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Shang SungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:All went smoothly. Car picked up on time. Delivered on time. Personal contact and follow up was frequent and pleasant. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Again
    Review:This is the 3rd time I am using Amerifreight. They have always had excellent customer service, have been prompt in answering the phone / returning calls, and have the best prices. I am a happy returning customer. [ View ]
    Poster:RoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I was concerned about transporting my vehicle across country. But after reading reviews concerning AmeriFreight I decided to go with this company. I entered all my information on their website for a quote. I received it promptly. It was reasonable pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina
    Date:7/12/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Poor service
    Review:I had a poor experience with AmeriFreight. I was quoted a significantly lower rate ($695) by AmeriFreight than 9 other moving companies. However it was not until a week before my initial pick up date that I became fully aware of why the rate was so m... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for that our customer has been inconvenienced during the shipment of his vehicle. Shipping vehicles is not a simple as sending a package via FedEx. There are many moving parts involved and as a broker we try our best to fit all the requirements together so as to set up a successful shipment. We regret the fact that the time allowances caused the customer to make last minute changes, but most importantly his car was delivered without incident. Even though we try to organize the scheduling in a way so that it will accommodate the customer as far as possible, it may sometimes work out differently. The rate we charged is the lowest possible rate for such a shipment. We always do say we bid on the customers behalf to try to get the best rate even if a carrier asks for more. We believe the rate paid was still very competitive compared to what normally would have been paid for this route. [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Straight Scoop!
    Review:While the entire process with shipping my Jeep J10 restoration project was successful and uneventful overall, there are a couple aspects of this industry (likely not just Amerifreight) that are disappointing and surprising at best. First, the collec... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: This is my experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I want to give everyone a honest situation of my experience with AmeriFreight. I received a quote that was extremely reasonable and to my price liking. Of course, I chose AmeriFreight over other companies. After I hired Amerifreight to transport my v... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:7/11/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:This is the second time we've used Amerifreight. The first time everything went perfect. This time the vehicle showed up with a dead battery. After the company jump started it, the radio didn't work. Amerifreight was helpful and quick to get us t... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transportcompny you can trust
    Review:This is the second time I've used Amerifreight to transport my car halfway across the country. Both my expeirences have been postivie in customer service, contact with the driver, and its promptness. The price wasn't particularly cheap compared to ot... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:YJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Review:They gave me a reasonable quote, and notified me of an available carrier the next day. Everything went smoothly with the carrier and the car was delivered in 1 1/2 days. I would use them again. MS [ View ]
    Poster:Maury SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great first experience
    Review:This was my first experience in shipping a vehicle. AmeriFreight did a great job of keeping me in the loop and following up once the car was delivered. I would use them again and recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:margie kThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Experience: #940049580-PQ
    Review:I contacted several car carriers before I chose AmeriFreight. And I'm so glad I did. AmeriFreight was excellent. I can't say enough good stuff about David, who was my contact throughout the process of sending my car across country from Connecticut to... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucinda S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Overall it was a positive experience given the nature of the car transport business. Amerifreight ensured the vehicle was delivered as advertised to Seaside CA at a reasonable price. Their price was approximately $150 better than other offers. One... [ More ]
    Date:7/11/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good enough
    Review:Overall I had a good experience with this company. My broker, Ali Miller, was very professional and capable. She called multiple times during the process to check things were going smoothly. Amerifreight booked a shipping company called Exit 15 Truck... [ More ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping cali to tx
    Review:I have shipped a car in the past with Amerifreight and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Hence, my expectations of having the same reliable and smooth transaction taking on another shipment where the same. The time of processing was great and the c... [ More ]
    Poster:NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, definitely would use again!
    Review:We had wonderful service through Amerifreight. Our service person was Brett, and he was flawless throughout our entire process. There had been a mistake on the amount made by someone else at the beginning of the process, and Brett took care of it i... [ More ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:In the end, the car arrived fine. AmeriFreight is probably as good as anyone else in this industry...but one nitpick: I wasn't happy with how much time I had to spend continually phoning and emailing to get proper information, confirmations, statuses... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:only issue was some grease from another vehicle was spilled on front windshield, ruined one of wiper blades. Everything else was great [ View ]
    Poster:doug burnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company for vehicle transportation
    Review:I had no idea of the car transportation until I found very positive reviews on AmeriFreight through the internet search. To a person like me who is not familiar with this kind of long distance vehicle transportation service, AmeriFreight was the righ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hyowon ChoiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: second experience just as good as the first.
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight to transport my car across the country. They are by far the most reliable carrier that I have found. They quOTE a fair price and have realistic pick up and drop off time frames. Jordan was absolutely fantas... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Gauchat
    Date:7/10/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Would use amerifreight again and recommend to friends. They helped work out expedited delivery time with car carrier service. [ View ]
    Poster:Heather GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:33:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72