Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,334 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1270 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:1 (877) 719 0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 7 Month(s). Since 9/20/2007

WE OFFER REAL DISCOUNTED RATES. We are A+ Rated and ACCREDITED by the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN for total vehicle protection, highest rated by google reviews, highly rated on transportreviews.com, the highest rated with most reviews on transportrankings.com, highest index score at carmoversdirectory.com, 99% score at centraldispatch.com. Check our website to substantiate our claims. We want to earn your trust. Our agents are honest, professional and serious about getting your car shipped at the BEST POSSIBLE RATE coupled with STELLAR SERVICE and the MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION the auto transport industry has to offer. AmeriFreight does provide incentives for our customers to leave reviews. That is common business practice. Incentives are given irrespective if the reviews are good or bad. We build our reputation on the feedback we receive from reviews. Quantity or numbers do not necessarily mean quality. Read our reviews. They are NOTICIBLY different to those of other leading companies. AmeriFreight is a preferred auto transport service provider for our armed forces, first responders, students and senior citizens. Please inquire for your discount over and above our discounted rates. We invite you, do your research, compare all you need to. In the end you will find that truly no one can compare. Our reputation speaks for itself. CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO SHIP WITH US?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1877 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.06% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Poor Communication
    Review:I needed to have a vehicle transported for my elderly in-laws, who were returning from Arizona to Montana. AmeriFreight was a highly rated broker by the Better Business Bureau, so I selected them. The quote came soon enough, with an agent's name on... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: For once, the good reviews translated to good service!
    Review:I generally go with my guts rather than reading reviews when I buy something. This was different. It was my first time transporting my car and I wanted to ensure that I get the most reliable service. So I read the reviews and AmeriFreight was a top c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sharif KhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Review:This was a first time that I had to ship my car and never looked so easy as AmeriFreight helped me get it done. Great customer service by Graham. Was quoted $595 initially and got a carrier for $650 very next day. The Car was shipped in 2 days fro... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: great communication..
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with the service. Communication was excellent. Pick up was arranged after my availability window but I guess that is because I was moving to a smaller town and they were unable to find a driver initially. As a company, I ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:chiragThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport cross country
    Review:Jessica Ferris was very thorough in explaining the process as this was the first time I had transported a vehicle. She was able to connect with a local carrier within a few hours of my signing the contract and at the contract price. Carrier company... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Don HowardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:Jessica of AmeriFreight did an excellent job for us on short notice. Another carrier had left us high and dry. Jessica gave us a full explanation of how the National Loading Board operated and exceeded her own time line of getting us a carrier befor... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary FischerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: I don't like shipping my car - but Dustin & AmeriFreight made it easy
    Review:Honestly, I don't like shipping my car, and I was dreading the process. We have all heard the horror stories from our friends and relatives. After extensive research online, I decided to trust the reviews & the BBB and use AmeriFreight. Good c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Greg IngramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good service - know the industry before you do anything
    Review:This industry works on a bidding process, where brokers bid the vehicles at certain prices to get a carrier to agree to take the car. This causes uncertainty in timing of pickup and delivery from when you first put in the order. Amerifreight was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:duuudeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Delivered vehicle
    Review:I have never had a vehicle shipped before & didn't have much of an idea of what to expect. I informed the amerifreight representative of this. I bought a vehicle for a restoration/project. No one seemed to have a concrete idea what the wait woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight from NJ to Colorado
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight did a great job in moving a car from NJ to Denver ,Colorado. He was candid and honest in describing the steps involved in finding a reliable carrier and what it takes to assure a smooth shipment. He was helpful thoughout the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack Flaherty
    Date:4/16/2014 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The company did a very excellent job of picking up and delivering my vehicle. Much compliment to a job well done. Recommend this company for car delivery. Thank you much. [ View ]
    Poster:sheik deenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 5:08:00 AM
    Subject: From Blizzard to Desert
    Review:20 inches of snow the day before our driver came with ND weather trying to keep us from leaving and a deterrent from anyone wanting to take the job of hauling our car from ND to Cali, Dusty managed to still find a carrier to come get our car. Our ... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2014 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: car transport experience
    Review:Car was picked up on time and arrived early. Their communication lacked but didn't effect the experience enough to leave anything but a positive review. The car was picked up within a few days of placing the order. And arrived in Nevada much earlier ... [ More ]
    Poster:MayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
    Review:I PURCHASED A 2007 BMW 7 SERIES FROM A FAMILY MEMBER IN PORTLAND OREGON AND WANTED IT SHIPPED TO GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN. I LOOKED ONLINE FOR A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO SHIP MY CAR AND AFTER DOING SOME ONLINE RESEARCH, I SPOKE TO DUSTIN HIMES WITH AMERI FR... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight is always concerned about any bad experience a customer may have when shipping a vehicle. Unfortunately there is very little we can do regarding mechanical failure. Vehicles are inspected for damage only on the outside. It is unlikely that any mechanical damage could have been caused by a carrier. It probably would have been a good idea to have the vehicle checked out mechanically by an experienced technician before it was purchased and shipped. That would have ensured that there could be no doubt that the vehicle was mechanically sound before it was shipped. Otherwise it cannot be proven that the carrier caused the mechanical failure especially since he noticed problems already at pickup. Again we apologize for the inconvenience our customer experienced. We always learn from these reviews how to improve on serving our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:Hugo CarmonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Satisfied Customer
    Review:I was like many of you out there, not knowing which company to trust with your car. Not knowing whether the company was legitimate or a fake. This company proved other wise. They were professional, and the thing I liked the most, they actually called... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/15/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Amerigreat!
    Review:The car was loaded,which I watched,by obviously skilled,experienced guys,I had Alex and Paul.I was in contact with not only Dustin,who was wonderful to talk to on the phone and did a great job communicating,and the driver. The car actually arrived th... [ More ]
    Poster:BeckyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up and Delivery Was On Time
    Review:Pick up was on time. Delivery was on time. I would recommend this carrier to anyone who asked. The review process says that I must write more to be able to submit this review [ View ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: So glad I made the right choice!
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car, and I found myself very overwhelmed and stressed by all the options out there. After reading review upon review of car shipments gone wrong with other companies, I was relieved when I found Amerifreight. It was... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:4/15/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: FINALLY A TRANSPORT COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
    Review:Amerifreight is awesome. They delivered exactly what they promised and explained the process honestly in detail at the beginning. Of course, I did my research ahead of time and found that Amerifreight has earned the highest awards and ratings at EVER... [ More ]
    Poster:OlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:We have used their services twice and both times they have come up to be beyond our expectations. PROMPT, PROFESSIONAL AND VERY COMPETITIVE. I would whole heartedly recommend their services. Graham, you saved me many a anxious moments and I would... [ More ]
    Poster:Iqbal Hussain
    Date:4/15/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transport rewiew
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight that transported my vehicle from Dallas to Sarasota. I will highly recommend AmeriFreight to my friends and relatives. [ View ]
    Poster:Len Grayfer
    Date:4/15/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Ragtop Escapes From Florida
    Review:A U.S. Marine was relieved of his command last week due to a lapse in judgement which resulted in the sale of a 2003 Chrysler Sebring Convertible to an Air Force Officer from Omaha Nebraska. Fortunately, the Ragtop was shipped through AmeriFreight C... [ More ]
    Poster:Art NewsomeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Even better the second time
    Review:So I shipped my wife's car using Ameri-Freight. This is the second car I've shipped and it was just as easy as the first. In fact, it was quicker. They picked it up on Friday morning and delivered it on Tuesday. It was very fast for a cross country t... [ More ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: "You've Got A Pal In Kalamazoo!"
    Review:This being the first time I've had to transport a vehicle cross country, I was inundated with offers, ranging from ridiculously low to outrageously high. AmeriFreight, Graham in particular, was very easy to deal with & offered what I considered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony HolewinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight!
    Review:This is the 4th time I've shipped a car (2 open, 2 enclosed) and I've actually had a descent to great experience every time. I like to think that is because I have been diligent in thoroughly researching shippers before taking the plunge. Sometimes t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan DuffinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and responsive
    Review:Having turned down by some brokers, reached out to Jessica based on transport reviews . She explained the overall process and timeline . She was able to find a trucker within hours of processing the order. The car was picked up in a day and delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:Raj annadoraiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Average
    Review:First of all, wasn't really informed that this was a broker company. Second, my agent wasn't picking up his phone for a whole day of calling and trying to reach him. Thirdly, he gave me the actual price nearly twice the price saying that it was becau... [ More ]
    Poster:DinaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:I shopped around and felt overwhelmed by the aggressive sales pitches and mixed reviews for most of the companies I came across. AmeriFreight wasn't the cheapest quote I got - it was $100-200 higher, but they were by far the most reliably reviewed (h... [ More ]
    Poster:MelissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight kudos
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish. We always knew what was happening, for both pick up and delivery. The phone contacts were solid with Graham and with the drivers, who called me to make sure I would be here in case the Boston rush-hour traffi... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:4/14/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:I am dissatisfied because the original quote for shipment of our vehicle was $995. We then ended up paying $1,200 (+$250) for actual shipment. When asked about the price disparity, Jessica explained to me that the $995 figure was for those individual... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing for us to hear when a customer has been less than satisfied with our service. It is our policy to explain the auto transport process in detail to our customers. It is also very well explained in our terms and conditions. We do encourage our customers to read the terms before accepting an order. It is never our intention to play bait and switch with our customers. This is evident from our thousands of overwhelmingly positive reviews. For us not getting back to our customer to discuss his dissatisfaction with our services is not acceptable and we will certainly work on improving on this. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Overall my experience with Amerifreight was good. They are brokers so they don't control the drivers, and our first driver flaked. However, Amerifreight scrambled to get us a new one. We had the car a week later. Customer service is good and they kno... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:The Transport was timely and well coordianted. The car arrived in the same condition it was shipped in. [ View ]
    Poster:RominderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Brand New 2014 BMW X3 M Sport 35i Transported A+
    Review:Because I missed the deadline to submit a custom order to the BMW manufacturing plant in South Carolina to build a 2014 X3 M-Sport I was left with the task of searching the entire United States BMW dealerships in order to find the exact vehicle that... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Car Transportation
    Review:When I decided to move from California to Ohio during the end of winter, I realized the easiest way would be to go through a transportation company rather than deal with the hassle of driving my car myself due to the winter conditions I'd have to en... [ More ]
    Poster:RhiannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't ask for a better experience!
    Review:A+++++! Very accuracy quote, prompt, professional and super easy to work with! Very pleased with this experience. [ View ]
    Poster:KendraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, professional and easy !
    Review:We were contacted by Graham very early on a Tuesday morning that a pickup could be scheduled for that day. We all agreed, and the car was actually picked up at 11am that morning. The vehicle was scheduled for delivery that Friday. However, it was... [ More ]
    Poster:frank waynickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: From PA to CA
    Review:I was contacted by Dustin Tuesday morning about my transport and my car was picked up that evening. The driver from Wave, Robert, was very nice, met me at a nearby shopping center, inspected the car and loaded it in less than a half hour. I expecte... [ More ]
    Poster:JaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I worked with Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight for the first time beginning in January of this year as I had decided that rather than rent a car I would try this option. I was very pleased with my decision especially not knowing what to expect. it was a pl... [ More ]
    Poster:MadelineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NY to Fort Hood ,TX
    Review:I dealt with Mr. Graham Turner Who was very polite and prompt returning my calls. The car was to be shipped to my son who is stationed in Fort Hood , TX. The car got there two days after the promised date which we were ok with because the de... [ More ]
    Poster:RoseliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport from tx to wa
    Review:Amerifreight turned out to be highly dependable for us on two separate occasions. They charged what they quoted, and they picked up and delivered per agreement. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping was great but everything else...
    Review:Overall when my car got picked up to drop off was great. Truck drivers were flexible, and nothing was wrong with the car. Now before the actual shipping. I was quoted at a very surprising 900 some dollars which sounded great. It took over two wee... [ More ]
    Poster:lukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Second time around
    Review:We made use of Amerifreight's services for a second vehicle following the successful transport of our first vehicle. We had been in contact with Jorge and he was more than willing to assist us again. He was very kind to offer us a slight discount for... [ More ]
    Poster:Frans
    Date:4/11/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Jessica was very responsive and helpful. I was very disappointed that the actual cost came in at $4300 for my two vehicles while the Amerifreight qoute was about $3200. I feel like the company was not upfront and honest on the quote which led to me h... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us:top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MJDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Friendly staff. Might use again for my next move. I moved my car from California to Illinois. The driver did get in touch with me on the same day as the pick up and the driver dropping the car was kind enough to wait for me to reach the location befo... [ More ]
    Poster:Kushal
    Date:4/10/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. car was late buy not Amerifreights Fault.
    Review:I have to say thank you to Dustin for helping me ship my car. I am deployed and got the military discount easily. He worked with me on every step and answered all my questions. He was patient with me with the many changes to shipment I had. The price... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/10/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and a Great price
    Review:I heard a lot of bad stories about car shipping companies,so i spend hours researching, reading reviews and asking friends and let me tell you that AmeriFreight Car Shipping beats the competition hands down. Excellent customer service called them and... [ More ]
    Poster:Mohammed
    Date:4/10/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: UnderPromised....OverDelivered
    Review:Second time using AmeriFreight's services. Once again, The pickup was early and professional, as was the delivery. Totally satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Mr. Daniels IIIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Great Overall Experience, Highly Recommended!
    Review:From the first phone call to the arrival of the vehicle, my experience with Amerifreight was seamless. Jessica was very helpful and informative and answered all my questions and concerns. The carrier was selected and arrived to pick up the vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:ChaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Review of auto Transport
    Review: I recently shipped a restored 2007 Toyota Corola From Massachusetts to my daughter in California, After reviewing the top five choices on Google Search, I chose AmeriFreight Car Shipping in Georgia. Their representative, Jorge Cruz,... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard F KENNY MDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight good first experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. I was worried about how the process works. Graham was good in explaining everything to me while giving me the quote. They managed to find a carrier within the selected time window (5 days). When the carrier came... [ More ]
    Poster:NAFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 1:41:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.