View 162,970 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,971th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1739 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 15.81% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 84.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: transportation
    Review:After the first company pretty much stole my money by saying they couldn't get to my car these guys were able to get it done in a timely manner. I didn't have to drive the four hours to the location of the car again either. Car was not damaged in any... [ More ]
    Poster:matt
    Date:5/28/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Review:Lecia was my contact person for Amerifrieght which was found by Google search. She was cordial, informed and courteous when I called. She helped when I had a problem with the seller, and assisted in a new transport which arrived on time (little early... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gentil
    Date:5/27/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Fine experience. Would use again............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:5/27/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:No complaints at all, excellent service. My car was picked up one day after the first available day and it arrived one week later as expected. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:5/26/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Driver stayed in contact with me the entire time and let me know approximate times that he would be arriving. Overall my experience is good. [ View ]
    Poster:VamshiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!
    Review:Lecia was awesome!! She gave me a straight up quote, answered all my questions and stayed in touch with me. My car arrived super fast and the driver was in contact with me as well. I could not ask for a better experience! It was so fast and affordabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie W
    Date:5/26/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker Experience
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight made this a great experience. She never pressured me and was very patient during many phone calls. I changed my plans several times and Lecia was always cordial. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/26/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping with Amerifreight
    Review:My greatest compliment about Amerifreight is that I was told what I would get, and I got what I was told. I was told that that my order should be accepted in less than a week, and it was. The cost was slightly more than the initial indication, an i... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:5/26/2015 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Seattle, WA to Clermont, FL - BMW delivery - Excellent Service!
    Review:I am very pleased that I used AmeriFreight. Graham was professional, honest and told me exactly what to expect. My car was picked up and delivered as promised. The total cost did include the additional insurance. I felt that the value and peace o... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon J Smith
    Date:5/24/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience working with Amerifreight, particularly with Ali Miller. My car was picked up well within the 15 day window of time. My only complaint would be with the actual transporter (Transport Services Inc.), not Amerifreight. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:5/22/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Suprisingly Easy and On Time
    Review:I was nervous to ship my car out to California because I have heard so many terrible stories about cars not showing up for weeks. I was starting a new job out in California so I only have about a two day window of when the car could be picked up in P... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:5/22/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight a first class operation
    Review:Lecia was super friendly and courteous as was the transport driver. I would use this service again for shipping vehicles!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/22/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Car transpot by Amerifreight
    Review:Josh was very helpful. Gave me an honest and complete explanation of the process and facilitated a seamless transport. Price was on the lower side of many quotes received. I was kept informed all along the way. I would definitely use this company ag... [ More ]
    Poster:David Spiegelman
    Date:5/21/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service.
    Review:Everything was handled, I had nothing to worry about. I got updates, and was kept in the loop. I have a busy schedule and was pleased that Lecia had this handled from start to finish. I will be calling Lecia again at Amerifreight when I get my nex... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Bohanan
    Date:5/21/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport
    Review:I had to move my relatively new BMW M4 from Northern VA to Seattle WA. I was pretty stressed about the process with the numerous different companies that you can find online, many without a BBB rating or a poor BBB rating. After hours of researchin... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:5/21/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from California to New Jersey
    Review:I would 100% use this company again! My experience was smooth and easy, my representative was very helpful especially considering we organized everything at the last minute. The driver was curtious and took great care of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:5/21/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Just the right company for your shipping needs!
    Review:I started off completely clueless on how this process worked and I was matched up with Ali Miller. Ali took a step back and before even allowing me to book anything she went over the entire process step by step. She made sure I actually understood ... [ More ]
    Poster:ACasteel
    Date:5/21/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:We transported my 2014 Camry from Washington to Georgia. Lecia was able to find a carrier within hours. The main issue was that my address was listed in Seattle and not Bellevue. The carrier went to Seattle first, and then had to go to Bellevue wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:5/20/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience
    Review:smooth experience through whole process. On time delivery, great communication and follow-up from the account representative. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:5/19/2015 3:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car cross country
    Review:AmeriFreight's broker Lecia checked to make sure my car had been picked up and provided me with the information I needed to contact the driver. The driver communicated with the person receiving the car, letting her know the time he would be arriving.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sylvia Bowers
    Date:5/19/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Review:I have never shipped a car before but needed to have my car shipped to California. I was unsure of the process, so when I called to ask questions, Graham was great at walking me through the process and telling me how everything worked. He was there... [ More ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:5/19/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I had recently purchased a vehicle from Florida and never having shipped a car I researched many different companies, after reading several poor reviews I found AmeriFreight, the customer service was excellent and Ali made the process very easy. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/19/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING service
    Review:Ali Miller was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She made what I thought was going to be a complicated process into an easy one. She found a driver by the next day and the car arrived 2 days after that. I highly recommend using this company and wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Nessa
    Date:5/19/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was a good company to go with
    Review:Amerifreight was a good company for shipping my vehicle. They were prompt, on time, and did their job well. My truck arrived in one piece and arrived when they said it would. The price changed slightly from that which was quoted, but that's likely... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:5/18/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation for Ali and Amerifreight
    Review:My car was picked up in Jacksonville, FL and delivered to San Diego, CA. I encountered no problems whatsoever! My contact Ali Miller, was lovely to deal with .... Always available for any questions that I had regarding the transport. Ali checked to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie Voulters
    Date:5/18/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with Amerifreight and the driver the they were able to procure. Lecia was knowledgeable and responsive. I would use them again if I had another vehicle to ship. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Michael
    Date:5/18/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car transport from TX to CA on open transport
    Review:I recently had a 1986 classic car transported from Dallas, TX to San Francisco, CA. It was the 2nd time that I used AmeriFreight with the asistance of their agent Ali Miller. As was the case the previous time in February, Ali was very helpful and pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Nielen Stander
    Date:5/18/2015 4:39:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Classic car from TX to CA
    Poster:Nielen Stander
    Date:5/18/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Ali was very knowledgeable, timely in her response, and very thorough in explaining her role and how the process worked. She responded to questions immediately, and was always available either by phone or email. She followed up consistently to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/18/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Process!
    Review:Ken Davis did an excellent job of understanding our requirements and since it was a time sensitive shipment, he promptly scheduled the transport. I would definitely use their service and recommend them to others. Thanks! Sid [ View ]
    Response:Call Ken 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Sid
    Date:5/16/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: LOW COST TRANSPORT TAKES TIME
    Review:When I first purchased my 2000 CNG E350 Ford van on E-Bay, I knew that the transport cost was going to be high because of the size of the vehicle and the distance transported. I have purchased and moved large vehicles before from the east coast to th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/15/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Service
    Review:Wonderful service, would definitely use again. Transported two of our vehicles safely and quickly cross-county [ View ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:5/15/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is the way to go
    Review:I wasn't too sure about when to make the booking to have my car shipped and I ended up waiting too long. Lecia at Amerifreight was a real lifesaver. She was able to find a transport company which would handle shipping my car across the country on sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:5/15/2015 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Happy to select the right shippingcar company
    Review:i want to gift my Toyota corrolla 2003 for my nephew ,he just come to USA from Vietnam.Ilook at many company to ship my car from Louisiana to Corbus Christy TX. Finally , I choose Amerifreight because they have alot of review from customer. The one c... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Dao
    Date:5/14/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:We shipped my daughter's car from Tuscaloosa Alabama to Portland, Oregon, which is not a common route. Graham did a great job working with me on setting the terms before posting the route, and working with a transporter to meet those terms. He also... [ More ]
    Poster:WKG
    Date:5/14/2015 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Okay Service, Deceptive Initial Quoting
    Review:The actual transport company (the truck service that actually moved the vehicle) was excellent and worth a five star review. The broker, AmeriFreight, did find the carrier in the time frame that I was seeking and level of communication was adequate b... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/14/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:From start of order, to delivery of my vehicle, AmeriFreight was with me 100%. They quickly found a carrier for me and the rest is history! I was very impressed with the carrier that arrived, and they kept me updated on my car's whole journey from MA... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:5/14/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was great, Good Guys Auto was okay
    Review:Josh at AmeriFreight was excellent. Professional, responsive, etc. He hooked me up with Good Guys Auto Transport as the carrier and was relatively quick pick up time. I did have some negative thoughts towards Good Guy Auto as the driver was dismis... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Staisfied
    Review:Service was excellent. Only issue is the rate was bit higher. I would have loved if the final rate would have been less by 150 USD. [ View ]
    Poster:Swapnil
    Date:5/13/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Civic cross country
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight was responsive, had great follow up, arranged a shipper faster than they originally estimated. The carrier didn't quite complete as promised (said they would deliver car in DC but then delivered it in VA; said they couldn't brin... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew gordon
    Date:5/13/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:The agent is patient, the the pickup date is on time. Also the delivery date is on time. The only problem is that the car cannot be delivered to my door and I have to pick it up. Car is quite dirty. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Wang
    Date:5/13/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Trasfer
    Review:Transfer completed as planned. My driver did a nice job of contacting me before arrival in departure city. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/13/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Never gave up!
    Review:Ali worked so hard to find a transport company that would pick up in remote Wisconsin. I was under a tight timeframe due to a job relocation and she made it happen! Thank you Ali! [ View ]
    Poster:Katherine B
    Date:5/13/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Graham was very helpful and the truck driver was very pleasant. The delivery came early and the vehicle was in good shape. 10/10 would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:William Cooper
    Date:5/13/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:They were very prompt on getting back to you with quotes from different drivers. Graham was very helpful in making this a fast process. I would definitely use amerifrieght again [ View ]
    Poster:allen
    Date:5/12/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall, the transport and deliver of my vehicle went quite well. Amerifreight was a little hard to connect with at first, but once contact was made and the request was official, things went quickly and efficiently. The small transport company, P... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian K
    Date:5/12/2015 3:38:00 AM
    Review:Although not the cheapest shipping option the extra cost was well worth it for the quality of service. My customer service representative was helpful, knowledgeable and willing to spend time talking to me about my order. Another big plus was that he ... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Cotter
    Date:5/11/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Thanks for the great service. Thanks, Graham for your great communication, thanks Troy for your delivery of my Dad's truck in a safe timely manner, and thanks to Amerifrieght for your overall positive experience. I would highly recommend your service... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bailey
    Date:5/11/2015 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:We had no problems using AmeriFreight. The car was picked up and delivered without any complications. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:RA
    Date:5/11/2015 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Amerifreight
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was great. Agent Lecia answered all my question through out the process. I will recommend Amerifreight to anyone and would use thier service again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:MariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 3:19:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74