View 152,484 Reviews on 3,585 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,485th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2078 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.89% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.11% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/20/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE WITHIN A GREAT TIME FRAME
    Review:I CONTACTED AMERIFREIGHT WITH A TIGHT TIMELINE FOR PICKUP AND DELIVERY OF MY DAUGHTER'S CAR. GRAHAM WAS THE PERSON I DEALT WITH. HE GOT BACK TO ME BY PHONE AND EMAIL WITH ANSWERS TO ALL MY QUESTION IN A PROMPT MANNER. I HAD PLACED MY ORDER AND HEA... [ More ]
    Poster:JANET
    Date:11/20/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Company
    Review:We received excellent service through AmeriFreight. We shipped our Mustang convertible from Spokane Washington to Port St. Lucie Florida. Our car arrived in a timely manner. We received excellent customer service and this company was very professi... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Silva
    Date:11/20/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: In Response to AmeriFreight
    Review:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 11/20/2014 5:02:00 PM It is unfortunate that this customer experienced frustrations with the Carrier company. We make it a priority to inform all customers that, though we try to provide the... [ More ]
    Poster:Burt
    Date:11/20/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Affordable Transit Cross-Country!
    Review:The car was delivered to me earlier than any competition promised delivery and was also about $400 less. We moved from GA to OR and the car was here in a little over a week and delivered right to the front door! They gave me a quote and picked up the... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan K.
    Date:11/20/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great to Horrible in an Instant
    Review:Driver was supposed to contact me at the latest one day prior to delivery, which they didn't. Three days after promised delivery date we agree on a drop off location, only for the driver to call and say that he can't deliver and that he would &q... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that this customer experienced frustrations with the Carrier company. We make it a priority to inform all customers that, though we try to provide them with door to door service, this is not always possible. Occasionally, a driver will be unable to meet at a customer's residence because of road weight restrictions, narrow streets, or neighborhood vehicle regulations. In these instances, we do our best to update the customer in advance so that they may plan an alternative delivery location. [ view ]
    Poster:Burt
    Date:11/20/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond Excellent (despite my skepticism and fears)
    Review:When I asked for quotes via the web I was inundated with responses. I did my due diligence on all of the brokers. Each and everyone had their pluses and minuses so it was a difficult task to select the right broker as I was fed the same "spiel&q... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Davey B
    Date:11/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy and comfortable process
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I had done a lot of searching around and reading of reviews. I knew AmeriFreight would only broker the shipping company but they provided the piece of mind that things would be taken care of even if thing... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:11/20/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great, Stree Free experience
    Review:After dealing with several other transport companies I found AmeriFreight and took a chance on them. They were up front and honest about cost and timeframes and my pick up and drop off times were quick and worry free. I'd recommend them to anyone loo... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Donald KunkelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped CTS To Arizona
    Review:Vehicle was picked up a little late but driver was working in unseasonable cold weather. Car was delivered on time in Arizona with no damage. Driver was good to work with. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:TedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: '74 IH pickup
    Review:Truck was picked up early in South Carolina. The driver and his assistant were personable, polite, and efficient. The driver helped to start the old pickup truck by pouring some gas in the carburetor. My truck was delivered to me in central Texas ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:John BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2014 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Auto-Transport
    Review:Super Fast Service!Called and was set up with Carrier,Mountain 2 Coast within 24 Hrs.Graham was very nice man who took care,to explain everything I needed to know since it was my 1st time to ship a car. I called carrier,and was immediately set up w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Carlton CochranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: better than expected
    Review:I highly recommend Josh of Amerifreight to arrange for the auto transport needs. He was patient in answering all the questions I asked and gave thorough explanation regarding the process of transporting my vehicle from Tennessee to Calif. He was ver... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Louise This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. Ali Miller could not have provided better customer service. This company is dependable and timely. Once our order was on the board, Ali kept in constant contact with us. We would definitely recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:James Hurteau
    Date:11/18/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Intrastate Move
    Review:AmeriFreight was exceptionally helpful in assisting me locate a transport for my vehicle. The carrier was 2 days early and safely delivered my vehicle close enough to my apartment where I could easily walk to pick it up.  [ View ]
    Poster:Ronad MartinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight review
    Review:Very professional, able to expand geographic locations for more options. Was able to pick up & drop off door-to-door [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:11/18/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Review:The whole experience was great! Would definitely recommend Amerfrieght to anyone. I was worried at first since I had never shipped a car before but everything went as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:11/18/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received from AmeriFreight. Graham was very acknowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would recommend Graham & AmeriFreight to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill P.
    Date:11/18/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Another sucessful shipment by AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight has shipped my vehicles numerous times. This time was an emergency shipment and exceeded our delivery date [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Gilbert DiCenzoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service, no surprises
    Review:Graham explained everything very clearly upfront. Since I wasn't pressed for time, he suggested we list for the basic Economy Saver Rate of $845 for a couple of days to see if there were bidders. After two days we increased the listing to $1050 and... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Roberts
    Date:11/16/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good broker
    Review:My experience with the company was positive, Ali Miller (the agent) was very nice, but keep in mind these things: 1. They are brokers, so the actual transportation will be performed by another company, and they have no control over it. Essenti... [ More ]
    Poster:CP Review
    Date:11/15/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:I called Graham on Monday to transport our car and it was picked up on Friday , the first available time it was able to leave . Graham called me with a carrier within 30 minutes of talking to him . The car was delivered a week later, well within the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Doumit
    Date:11/15/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Five Stars, Carrier less than desirable
    Review:I had nothing but excellent service from Josh at AmeriFreight. The delivery process however, was less than desirable. The carrier was hard to reach by phone, gave very vague updates via text, and was 12 hours later than what was originally expect... [ More ]
    Poster:Aubrey Harris
    Date:11/14/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: My dream has been delivered.
    Review:Always dreamed of owning a Ford Mustang. Found one 1965 in Texas. Had to take it to Miami before it could be exported to Brazil. Amerifreight did an excellent job in taking my dream to Miami. Thank you Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:GustavoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Two Westfalias from Montana to Illinois
    Review:Overall the shipping experience with Amerifreight was very good. Josh was very open about the process and was fairly easy to contact. There were a few times when I did not receive calls back but I can imagine they are very busy. After having our firs... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: From CT to CA by AmeriFreight
    Review:Shipping car really is going through transport auction (like eBay). Most of the “transport company” does not have any transport vehicles at all, they are just broker. The real transporter is someone else with the big trucks. It really ... [ More ]
    Poster:CP
    Date:11/14/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:My mom moved to my sister's house in Texas. She has health issues and my sister would be able to take of her. We were originally going to drive the car to Texas and packed the trunk. This became hard because of work, so I got three quotes from three ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Johnson
    Date:11/14/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Review for AmeriFrieght
    Review:I had a positive experience with AMERIFREIGHT. Ali was responsive on my phone calls and was able to find a carrier for my car the next day when I needed an urgent pick up date. The price was fair given my urgent situation. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:11/13/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport excellence
    Review:Never shipped a car before and almost went with a company that has poor customer service. Looked around the Internet and amerifreight rated high. I called and set everything up with Ali who was very helpful. Was kept in contact with Ali and the tr... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/13/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:The office staff and the drivers were very polite and courteous,the drivers were exceptional to work w/ and i will use your company again the the future if the circumstance arise. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Chase BarnettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Company rep was helpful and straightforward. When the first carrier had to cancel because of engine trouble another carrier was found within a day. The whole transport took as many days as advertised and I recommend Amerifreight as the way to go! [ View ]
    Poster:Gerrit
    Date:11/12/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE!
    Review:I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to my agent Josh as well as the car transporter Sean McCready from Red Dragon Auto Transportation, for the exceptional service that was provided throughout it all! I went with the expedited service and was amazed at ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:MARTHA A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:From start to finish, Amerifreight employee Lecia was up front, honest, and professional. All details of the shipment were explained to me. As I came up with more questions, Lecia was quick to answer them whenever I called. Being new to the "... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:Lecia assigned me a driver in just about 20 minutes since I placed the order. And the driver delivered my car from LA to Chicago in just less than 3 days. It was really amazing. I would definitely recommend the service to any of my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:P. Jiang
    Date:11/12/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship my car from Wisconsin to Texas. The person I worked with was Alii, and she was always available and helpful. I couldn't ask for anything different from her. The price ended up being $900 total, which was not terrible but w... [ More ]
    Date:11/12/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Affordable transport service/Great customer service
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight - spoke with Graham. Told him I needed a car delivered from Texas to Maryland. He got on it immediately. He had a company pick the car up from Texas and it was delivered to Maryland earlier than expected. Which was awesome! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:11/11/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service from broker, not from carrier
    Review:I am still not clear who it telling me the truth and who is not between the broker and the shipper. Our car was set to be picked up during a specific time slot and was not. It was picked up 17 hours later and delivered without incident. Both the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:11/11/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Car Shipment!
    Review:The customer service part of this company was great over the phone. Then when it came time to communicate to my driver, things were less than pleasant. They picked up my car and dropped it off after 11 p.m which is less than pleasing for the consumer... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexis Fidler
    Date:11/11/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight-Positive, Transport company -Negative
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was positive. However, I had many problems with the transport company they set me up with (FHT) during both pick up and delivery. During these issues, however, AmeriFreight was very helpful. I may use AmeriFreight ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna T.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I moved from Michigan to California. American Freight offered me great service with excellent transport cost. I am very pleased with their service and would use them again if I need to relocate. [ View ]
    Poster:Fran H
    Date:11/11/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Review:I am very satisfied customer. My car was pickup on 1 day notice and delivered on 7th day. Driver called me before pickup and same driver delivered car in front of my home even though roads are small in Belmont, CA [ View ]
    Poster:Girish
    Date:11/11/2014 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:HAd a great experience with Amerifreight. The driver was a consummate professional and was punctual in his contacts with us. Pickup was at the appointed time and he was most accommodating in establishing a convenient pickup time. Brett at Amerif... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph Frank
    Date:11/10/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Good transport agent
    Review:My agent Lecia is very knowledgable and always responable. She tried her best to locate a carrier to meet my transportion time frame. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jinjun
    Date:11/10/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car was delivered quicker than expected!
    Review:I worked with Lecia at AmeriFreight to ship my car from the DC area to Southern California. She was friendly, courteous, and responsive. The process was easy, which is key when you're dealing with moving your family and all your things across the c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Eric M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Ford F-250
    Review:Overall Amerifreight was a great company to work with, Ali was very helpful in making sure I had all the information I needed. She was very prompt and made sure I was aware of all issues concerns along the way. The actual Shippers were a little les... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Schmidt
    Date:11/10/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Review of services
    Review:The representative was very attentive and responsive. The car was picked up and delivered on time. I would defenitely used this sevice again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Ron GanttThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:i had an opportunity to have a vehicle shipped to save us time and money. I contacted amerifreight to have them handle the transport of the vehicle. They did everything they said they would do and the transport company (Cowboy Transport) was honest ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Aguirre
    Date:11/10/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time we have moved vehicles and they have done an excellent job both times. We would recommend AmeriFreight to anyone wanting to move a vehicle. The car arrived on time and in great shape. We called a few different companies but Am... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:David TeckmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You AmeriFreight
    Review:Thanks to AmeriFreight for getting my car shipped to another state. I choose AmeriFreight because of the positive reviews I read. My contact,Ali Miller, helped a great deal. Her knowledge of the shipping process was excellent. She gave all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Minihan
    Date:11/8/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Vehicle
    Review:I was very skeptical about who to trust to transport my vehicle from New York to Georgia. A friend recommended that I use Graham Turner at Amerifreight. The moment that I contacted Graham Turner, I knew that I was dealing with a professional whom I... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert
    Date:11/7/2014 10:18:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75