View 147,058 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,059th Review now!
American Auto Transport (FL)
4301 South Flamingo Rd Suite 106-122
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:954-278-3874
Secondary Phone Number:954-278-3874
Website:http://www.autotransportaat.com/transport_reviews.html
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/29/2010

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Have your own experience with American Auto Transport (FL) to share?

American Auto Transport (FL) reports that they have an average of 25000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 554 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.22% of American Auto Transport (FL) customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.78% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)
    Subject: Another transporter that lied and failed to meet promised pick up date
    Review:This was my 2nd attempt at getting a transport company to pick up and deliver a vehicle I purchased in New York and deliver it to Michigan. I hired them on August 16, 2014 and was told that my truck would be picked up on August 22nd or 23rd. I was in... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Frens
    Date:8/29/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Super Service- Definitely My First Go to for the Transport of my Exotics
    Review:I needed my 2000 Aston Martin DB7 transported from my Vacation home in South Carolina to my new permanent home in Colorado and I needed it transported quick as its my most loved car, I couldn't go a full week without it, its really my baby. A friend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet Grey
    Date:8/23/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience!
    Review:Angela, first of all, was very helpful in getting me the quote and answering all the questions that I had. She really put my mind at ease with the thought of moving my "baby". The whole experience ran smoothly and on time. The driver was al... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/22/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Reviewing American Auto Transport (FL)
    Review:American auto transport can get your vehicle from one location to another in a very safe manner. This is a service that can have some wonderful benefits that can help you during a long distance move. Many people find that this is a service that can b... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID THOMPSONThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, glad to have used them
    Review:When I recently moved from Connecticut to Nevada, I needed a service to move my car. So when I heard about these guys, I did a little research and then contacted them. I was extremely happy with their high quality customer service, their promptness a... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Kojiro
    Date:8/18/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Absolute Nightmare
    Review:Back in June, we entered a contractual agreement for American Auto Transport (FL) to transport our two cars from Maryland to Texas for $1800 and the deposit would be $200 once the driver was assigned. The pick-up date was originally August 15th (Frid... [ More ]
    Response:You are 100% correct we apologize for not transporting your car for free. American Auto Transport laments we were unable to meet your frivolous expectations. Slandering our company seems to make you feel a lot better so in that case we hope you accomplished your goal. All the best! [ view ]
    Poster:Stacy
    Date:8/18/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Costumer Service
    Review:I gladly went with this company after having reasonable prices and at the time great costumer service. They took my credit card info with the assurance that nothing would be taken until they had a driver for me. I felt good, one more thing off my ... [ More ]
    Response:There is obviously a miscommunication here. To begin with we respect your opinion but there are many factors being left out of your slanderous review. We strive to please every single customer and in your particular case communication per our notes with you was excellent you were up to date with everything. Vehicles are transported on 53ft trucks some of these trucks are restricted as to what area that may get to or not get to. We hope your were able to transport your car somehow we apologize for not being able to please you and only you. We appreciate your feedback and will work on fixing these type of issues to avoid in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Nisi
    Date:8/12/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very prompt
    Review:I needed to move my car from Arizona to New Jersey. Angela McKee was very fast and good. I had my car picked up in the right time and my car reached on time without any damages. I had a worry free flight and my car was in the same condition when My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Rip Off
    Review:I placed an order with American Auto to have my car shipped from Marlboro,NJ, to Boca Raton, Fl. First I was given a lesson on what I should look for in a car transport co, then I was quoted a price of $550 total, sent an order, which I signed and re... [ More ]
    Response:Michael there are many things being left out of this review, The bottom line is you are the customer and your always going to be right. We will continue to strive to please every customer thank you for the feedback on our service. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Dennis
    Date:8/12/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Prices & Even Better Customer Service
    Review:My wife and I were planning on moving, but we forgot to find transportation for our vehicle until the day before. But it wasn't a problem, because we simply called American Auto Transport. Our salesperson, Vivian Morris, was excellent! She ensure... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:8/12/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Great Prices & Even Better Customer Service
    Poster:Carl
    Date:8/12/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Sebastian Gray- Incredible Customer Service and Support
    Review:Sebastian is a great salesperson and made sure I was happy and truly satisfied with the service provided. As well, the driver was on time and very pleasant. He delivered my vehicle in a more than timely manner and in good condition, in fact it was de... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah Stephens
    Date:8/7/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great service with good communication
    Review:I researched and compared reviews. I wanted to make sure I was ready for whatever would happen. I called American Auto Transport where I was introduced to Victor Perguia. I explained this was my first time transporting my vehicle. He answered all my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane Williams
    Date:8/5/2014 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Salesperson: Sebastian Gray
    Review:Mr. Gray was very professional, and timely. I had my doubts, having never used this service before, but I remained hopeful. Overall, the vehicle was delivered on time by a friendly man. If I use this service again, I hope the next person to make the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron ClementThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond
    Review:Being a student on a budget, I was extremely cost conscious when looking into companies that could ship my car (2001 Volvo s60) across the country from Denver to Rochester. My manager recommended I check out AAT, since he had used the company previou... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariana
    Date:8/4/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended, A+ job!
    Review:When I had to organize getting my parents two cars from Texas to Florida, I felt like I was in for a nightmare! Luckily, everything worked out GREAT and I can say that I had an easy time working with American Transport. They gave me a quote - easi... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacy Litz
    Date:8/4/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport Exceptional Service!
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Washington to Maryland, but not sure of what to do. This is my first time shipping a car. After googling, a bunch of stuff came up and it was all a scam! The prices were really low but when you tried to contact them th... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:8/4/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE BUSINESS AND BIG LIARS AND LACK OF ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review:I chose American Auto Transport to ship my car from Georgia to Hawaii on scheduled pick up date of July 21. Ten days prior to that, I was in contact with Paul Strausberg over emails and phone calls and I was confident so I booked my order. I was conc... [ More ]
    Response:these were the only notes we have in system for this "potential consumer" not sure if they have us confused for another broker but all we did was provide him with a quote per our system. Order 07/18/14 11:47 am called back.. explained info Natalie Gibson [ Edit | Delete ] Order 07/18/14 10:42 am customer had questions about payment explained via vm Natalie Gibson [ Edit | Delete ] Order 07/16/14 6:03 pm SENT AUTH FORM Juliana AAT [ Edit | Delete ] Order 07/16/14 2:02 pm PAYMENT METHOD: $1,175 COP/// $200 DEPOSIT/// $870 PORT FEE### GOING TO HONOLULU, HAWAII*** READY FOR PU THIS 07-21-14*** [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:8/4/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:American Auto Transport did nothing short of a fabulous job in making sure I had the best experience possible. Being my first time using any sort of transportation company I was a bit skeptical at first, but just like they promised, my car made the a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eli MarshallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Eased My Mind
    Review:I used American Auto Transport to move a car to my daughter, who recently moved across the country. I had some definite apprehension about shipping my car across country, but my salesperson (Keith Barnes) put my mind at ease from the beginning. My bi... [ More ]
    Poster:AJ
    Date:8/1/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service. Highly Recommended
    Review:My schedule is extremely hectic and I couldn't imagine driving my car to Rhode Island. I contacted American Auto Transport and right away my sales person Angela contacted me, provided me with excellent service. She answered all my questions honestly... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaya Wallace
    Date:7/31/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:American Auto Transport is an amazing company. They were wonderful to work with and were able to answer any questions I had. The transport time was fast and worry free. The service was flawless. I would use this company again in the future! My sales... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:7/31/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Review:American Auto Transport provided excellent service. I was transporting a valuable car with a lot of sentimental value. I was very sceptical on what company to use since i have heard of many horror stories. American Auto Transport was highly recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/31/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: I was honestly shocked
    Review:I have had experience with several different shipping companies in the past, and after a recent transporter was very late (over 4 days late. It cost me over $5000 in lost profit), a colleague recommended American Auto Transport, and I decided to giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Trull
    Date:7/31/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport
    Review:I was blessed to have worked with such a great salesman, Matthew Santinello. I have never had such excellence and satisfaction from a company. Matthew Santinello has made my experience with American Auto Transport easy and comforting. Matthew had als... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:7/31/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great customers service
    Review:American Auto Transport are really different from other .The customer service was phenomenal. They all time pick my phone and give me details their position without any boring. My truck was picked up and delivered in no time without any scratch. The... [ More ]
    Poster:james
    Date:7/28/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Misleading & Dishonest
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE HONESTY & INTEGRITY! On 2/22/14 I decided to go with American Auto Transport after being given a fair price by Angela to ship 2 vehicles; However, before I could move forward Angela insisted I contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:7/28/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up was 6 days late
    Review:I scheduled a pick up from Connecticut to South Carolina with a 3 day window for pick up. The first available pick up date was 6/29/2014. I was not able to get a hold of anyone at the company for about two days. I spoke to a rep on Tuesday 7/1 and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/28/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great customers service
    Poster:james
    Date:7/28/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I had been on the market for a new car for quite some time, and when I finally found my dream vehicle, I realized that it was located in Massachusetts, and I live in Arizona. I did a google search as to how I might be able to transport my car so I wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:7/27/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:I was in the process of transferring from Florida to Texas and couldn't figure out how to get my truck to me without driving it. I didn't have the time to fly back and get it myself, so I started looking for shipping options. I tried major carriers a... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:7/26/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Easy
    Review:American Auto Transport picked up my truck early and got it to my destination on time. It was my first time using an auto transport company so I didn't know what to expect. I was surprised at how very little I actually had to do. I scheduled the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan Sawyer
    Date:7/26/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Superb service delivery!
    Review:When the time came to transport my newly acquired vintage 1966 Ford Bronco SUV, I spared no sweat in actually looking for an auto transport company that had both the track record, and a truly courteous customer care service to handle the move without... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Chagary
    Date:7/26/2014 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding service!! fast service!!
    Review:I used their service to transport my car from Georgia to Arizona. I was really impressed. The price was excellent but the service was satisfactory, super-fast. My car was delivered on time undamaged. Vivian Morris was my salesperson. He was personab... [ More ]
    Poster:Iisabella Morgann
    Date:7/25/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with American Auto Transport
    Review:I just had another really great experience with American Auto Transport. My car is like a child to me so I felt comfortable knowing that I was in good hands. Keith Barnes was great. He was really knowledgeable and often answered my questions befor... [ More ]
    Poster:HeatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:The service I received was amazing. I needed my car to be there when I arrived and it was. Using American Auto Transport for transporting my car is so much easier than having to drive it myself and for the price quote I received the service was excep... [ More ]
    Poster:Becca tee
    Date:7/24/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I've been looking for a car for my daughter for a while. She turned 16 last winter. Between price and quality, it was difficult to find one in our area that fit what she wanted. I found American Auto Transport online and was delighted to know they wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica Sims
    Date:7/24/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I transport my vehicles cross-country at least three times a year because of my profession. This was my first time using American Auto and I am pleased with the service they provided. The cost of the transport is right in line with what I have paid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elle
    Date:7/23/2014 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good, reliable and helpful service
    Review:Transportation is something that is hard to get right, especially given all of the variables that could cause delays. So my recent experience with American Auto Transport for a route between Tennessee and Nevada came as a great surprise with on-time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Benedict Allen
    Date:7/22/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE
    Review:I realized what I hate most: Finding the time to go all the way from Illinois to Arizona all by myself. But, guess what? It turned out to be a blessing in disguise! Here is why: 1. The $995 American Auto Transport quoted was reasonable because it... [ More ]
    Poster:Bond
    Date:7/22/2014 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: All smiles here :)
    Review:This service helped me give my dad the best gift he could ever receive and I would like to say that my experience with American Auto Transport was quite exceptional. The company did a great job in moving a 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra from Portland, Oregon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike DavinforthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: American Auto Transport
    Review:American Auto transport was a huge help in transporting my car during my latest move. My beloved Mustang Gt was in perfect condition, just as I had left it. It was delivered in a timely manner, and it was quite the bargain too. I had to work so I cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnathan Lively
    Date:7/21/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Service!!
    Review:One of my friends who used this service before told me about it. I have to say, I was really impressed. It wasn't a hassle at all. American Auto Transport got it done! It was simple, affordable, and reliable. Paul was my salesperson. He was personabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Stack
    Date:7/21/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Honestly, I was very impressed with the provided service! Fortunately, i had the opportunity to work with Mr. Paul Strausberg, and not only was he professional but he was very knowledgeable. I am not too familiar with transporting services and I advi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally
    Date:7/21/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:I have moved only a couple times in my life and most of those times I used a trailer to move my vehicles. I have always worried about letting other people move my vehicles for me because I have a hard time trusting people. When I decided to move from... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:7/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:Big thanks to American Auto Transport! I had to move much quicker then expected, and didn't have the time to drive my car to Arizona. I struggled to find a reliable, and affordable transportation service. Thankfully one of co-workers recommended Ame... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Orweller
    Date:7/21/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: American transport
    Review:Communication and responsiveness in the beginning was poor. Left messages and sent emails with no response for days. Was not sure if my car was being transported after I signed the agreement. Was given $675 in beginning and then when he finally ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Whetstine
    Date:7/18/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Review:My vehicle arrived right on time. Communication was smooth and painless. Victor Perugia, my salesperson, helped me every step of the way. I received all the information needed in a friendly and timely manner. Fantastic price for the service, too! I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald Mayes
    Date:7/15/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, fast service!
    Review:This service was really fast, and the price was excellent. I could not find a better price with any other company. My car arrived with no damage . I would definitely recommend this company to others. Customer service is outstanding. Chris Archer is v... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Martin
    Date:7/14/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Hello! I just wanted to say that this company has literally exceeded my expectations. The delivery was timely. American Auto Transport had completely put all my fears to ease. Paul Strausberg really made this experience exceptional for me. The cus... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:7/12/2014 6:46:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport (FL) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16