Transport Logo
View 171,926 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,927th Review now!

View American Auto Transport (FL)'s New Profile

American Auto Transport (FL)
4301 South Flamingo Rd Suite 106-122
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:954-278-3874
Secondary Phone Number:954-278-3874
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/29/2010
American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Have your own experience with American Auto Transport (FL) to share?

American Auto Transport (FL) reports that they have an average of 25000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 30 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.12% of American Auto Transport (FL) customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)
    Subject: Mixed Emotions on AAT
    Review:Ok..So this review is for those people who in spite of seeing multiple reviews get confused which carrier to choose. I was in fact part of that population of people that would go over web and look in for multiple look for positive and negative review... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy P
    Date:9/26/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional and Uses Scare tactics
    Review:After deciding to go with a different auto transport company, sent an email to AAT thanking them for their assistance but to Cancel my reservation. I was contacted immediately where AAT proceeded to use scare tactics to convince me to go with thei... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Granata
    Date:9/25/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!!
    Review:I used there service and it was really great. Product Not Damaged or not been stolen . Long route Georgia to California . I Will use there service again and Recommended for everyone who likes to use this kind of transport service . Trusted and handle... [ More ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 4:48:00 AM
    Subject: Would used it again
    Review:Very Good service, I got my car delivered early to its final destination. The rate was pretty good. I would use the service again. Since it was a open truck you must be aware that car its going to get dirty in the road trip. Customer Service its real... [ More ]
    Date:9/4/2015 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:AAT, the shipping process was easy and pleasant. My rep Paul Strausberg was professional and prepared with answers to all my questions. he was prompt in his replies and kept me apprised and informed during the entire process. Great job, my vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Rivera
    Date:8/26/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Alaska!
    Review:I purchased a car from a gentleman in Austin Texas and needed to get it shipped to Anchorage Alaska. I had never done anything like this before so it was all A new experience for me. I originally filled out a ship vehicle request form on an unrelated... [ More ]
    Poster:James Parker
    Date:8/26/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: transport of 2010 Lincoln MKZ
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish. Chris Carter delivered everything he promised and even did it early. Such professionalism from a company is very appreciated. The driver they assigned was Samuel Thomas and he was friendly, efficient and profes... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Warholic
    Date:8/25/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transpor team
    Review:I was working with a company by the name of Ship your car now LLC and they kept me waiting for 2 weeks! They also called me back and asked me for more money. I called Chris Carter and he was very helpful, my shipment was already delayed, so he explai... [ More ]
    Poster:ratna kanamaluru
    Date:8/24/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: amazing service
    Review:I usually never write reviews but I really had to take the time to say thank you. I had an amazing customer service from the contact person to the driver. Paul was amazing he was very detail and everything he said happen. I knew what to expect and ... [ More ]
    Poster:cathy WenzellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Chris Carter.
    Review:I spoke with a gentleman named Chris Carter who was very informative, he explained the process step by step. At first I was a bit skeptical because of so many calls from all over the country. But, he was able to make me feel better and gave me a fair... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine G. Brown
    Date:8/18/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Lied about pickup date. Took Deposit without contracting with a carrier.
    Review:I got a fair price from Paul Strausberg to transport my vehicle from Utah to Baton Rouge, LA. He told me he had scheduled a pickup with a carrier and had a specific delivery date for me. I went to my bank (Chase Bank) and transferred $150.00 to AAT's... [ More ]
    Poster:Gladys Edward
    Date:8/13/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Review:After a lengthy search on the internet for a reputable company to transport my new truck from MI to AZ, I scheduled and cancelled two previous companies... they either promised followup, pick up time but did neither. I had received an email from Chr... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary T
    Date:8/13/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: As Promised
    Review:Angela answered all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable with the process. Once my driver was assigned I was given his name and number and he was always easy to get in touch with and he picked up and dropped off when he said he would. [ View ]
    Poster:David M
    Date:8/12/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY: Listen to the bad reviews- total thieves and cheats
    Review:I called AAT to book transport and made a preliminary reservation "with no obligation." Issue 1: Despite that, Alan called me every day but Sunday to badger me to book the trip. His company would also promise lower rates on a recorded m... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Ernst
    Date:7/28/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Vehicle
    Review:Simply the best! Couldn't have been easier; one call did it all. Most importantly, there were no hidden fees or problems. Highly recommend! Kuddos to Chris Carter (coordinator) and Marat (the driver)! [ View ]
    Poster:S. Lombard
    Date:7/19/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Honest service - won my trust
    Review:Thanks Chris for a job well done.......... This is the first time I shipped a car and the process of getting emails and phone call from all sources on shipping cars is almost too crazy... Lots of competitors in this marketplace I received quote... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Berta
    Date:7/15/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Honest service - won my trust
    Poster:Michael Berta
    Date:7/15/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Review:This company lies, subcontractors lie. Our 2010 Challenger was delivered damaged and dented when we had given it to them in mint condition. We had personal items in the car that were stolen, it seems like there was a Walmart reduction sale that wen... [ More ]
    Poster:VedaAnn Bruno
    Date:7/13/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Different Style
    Review:I first chose American Auto Transport to do my car transport. However, I wanted my car transported on date X, and they did not deliver on that date. All they told me was that it would be done "soon." That was not enough for me, so I called ... [ More ]
    Date:5/18/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport - Angela McKee & Kristina Carter
    Review:Worst service ever. This was a B2B transaction with the need for multiple moves on the vehicle for a TV show on a major TV Network. Driver never called for second pick up in New York, driver from Miami to NY was demanding more money than what was owe... [ More ]
    Poster:John Hubbard
    Date:5/18/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Liar
    Review:Out of all the brokers/shipping companies this is by far the worst. I should have listened to all the negative reviews on this site & the BBB. I needed the car shipped before monday because I was going in for surgery. I was over clear with the s... [ More ]
    Poster:AlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:During my visit to Anaheim , California from San Jose, Ca. My Merc E500 hit an object on Friday 25th. The Merc front end lowered alerting me of the damage. Since this being a visit, where I have no known contacts, I worried about the impact of the no... [ More ]
    Poster:Ranveer James
    Date:4/30/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: 1957 chevy belair
    Review:Transport experience was smooth and flawless. We had classic 1957 chevy belair transported and the whole experience was amazing. All involved were, including the driver, friendly and helpful. Would definetly use again and recommend to our friends... [ More ]
    Poster:Lillie Chacon
    Date:4/21/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:I say “outstanding experience” because I have used Auto transport companies in the past but none is as outstanding as American Auto Transport. I shipped my 2005 Toyota Corolla from Georgia to Arizona for only $950, wow! The cheapest offer... [ More ]
    Poster:lexy mckibben
    Date:1/26/2015 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service and Knowledge!!
    Review:One of the heaviest obstacles our family faced when we decided to move from Jersey to California was how we were going to transport our secondary vehicles. The boxes were on there way but we didn't want to split up the family for two cross country d... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Williams
    Date:1/7/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: shipped on time,cost is minimum
    Review:I recently shipped two of my cars using American Auto Transporters from Texas to California. Victor Perugia was my services manager who helped me schedule the pickup. I have never shipped a car before and Victor was able to walk me through the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:ryderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: good move
    Review:After moving across a few states, I wasn't sure how I was going to get my second vehicle to me. After doing some research I tried these guys. Came across paul, he treated me as if we where long lost friends. Went over all my concerns and explained I... [ More ]
    Date:1/5/2015 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Should be Blacklisted !!!
    Review:When I first talked to sales representative and requested my car to be shipped from Michigan to California ASAP as I was moving out and had no one to leave my car keys with, he guaranteed that my car would be shipped before I leave! Once I signed the... [ More ]
    Poster:Nada Alrumaih
    Date:12/30/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you so much!
    Review:I've never had to send or transport anything that didn't fit inside a USPS Flat Rate box, so this experience had me all kinds of overwhelmed. I explained this to my salesperson, Paul Strausberg, and he was awesome. I'd originally looked into another ... [ More ]
    Date:12/10/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:it was a pleasure using AAT to transport my vehicle. Only complaint I have was I paid 175 more then what other companies were quoting me. I understand it is a very competitive market but at the end of the day I understand clearly that Money really ta... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: A reliable Auto transport service
    Review:Hi, I'm Steve, a few days ago I had to transport my car from Arizona to Nevada. So, I started my search for a reliable auto transport service, after a while I was totally getting confused to see their service and price quotes. Then one of my friends ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve williams
    Date:10/3/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I needed some help transporting my vehicle last minute, I had chosen a different broker only to be left waiting literally 24hrs prior to my vehicle being picked up. I contact American Auto Transport they had somebody out with 48hrs I paid an addition... [ More ]
    Poster:MarieBartlettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience, will use again
    Review:After checking out many rates on different website, I found that American auto transport was the best deal for me. I've used other companies in the past and was always left unhappy by the services or the truck. Finally I was able to have everything... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Wood
    Date:9/25/2014 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Could Not Be More Happy
    Review:Called late yesterday to get a quote, got a call back within an hour and signed the papers last night. Got a call at 7:00 am this morning saying they had a driver ready and the car is already here, safe and sound! Wow - could not ask for better servi... [ More ]
    Poster:B Barrett
    Date:9/23/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport is Best!
    Review:American Auto Transport did a wonderful job transporting my automobile, i used to be left stranded by another broker I paid an additional $75.00 however I had no selection I required my vehicle picked up ASAP. i might undoubtedly suggest yankee motor... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul RoarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Thrilled by the service
    Review:They went above and beyond my expectations! I was looking for a company to ship my car from Connecticut to Louisiana, and American Auto Transport seemed to be the best rate. I am glad that I went with this company. I want to commend Mr. Paul Strausb... [ More ]
    Poster:John Rosenbluth
    Date:9/16/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service :)
    Review:Hello all, I am keith hernamdez and using AMERICAN AUTO TRANSPORT from last 15 months. I found them highly professional specially Chris Archer is very very knowledgeable and skilled person. He explained everything as we wanted. Always driver came on ... [ More ]
    Date:9/15/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!! 5 star
    Review:I had an excellent experience that all started with my initial contact. Angela was very professional and handled all my questions and needs perfectly. To find someone that could handle my precious cargo was a difficult task but I am so glad I was re... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew T
    Date:9/15/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Happy Happy!
    Review:Thanks American Auto Transport! I have done a ton of transports with the Ohio Auto Auction. We have moved hundreds of cars and dealt with drivers who more less are there for just a paycheck. We had a delivery moving southeast and your people were ... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:Recently i used there service and it was excellent . They fulfill my expectation . I am very happy with there Transport service with low of cost . Delaware to South Carolina only just $650 .Great price and great service . [ View ]
    Poster:Luke CooK
    Date:9/12/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: salesperson wasPaul Strausberg
    Review:Had a great experience with American Auto. The price was the most reasonable. The online agent gave me the number to dispatch for AAT, I called two weeks prior to pick up to make sure they had my info and to see what needed to be done. They bent over... [ More ]
    Poster:American Auto TransportThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2014 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!!!
    Review:American Auto Transport did an excellent job transporting my car, I was left stranded by another broker I paid an extra $75.00 but I had no choice I needed my vehicle picked up asap. I would definitely recommend American Auto Transport to anyone look... [ More ]
    Poster:ALex Ron
    Date:9/11/2014 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: Lied to get my business - Would not answer phone or give me location of my car
    Review:Paul flat out lied to me to get my business. I contracted with American Auto Transport for the transport of my Camaro to MO from IL. The agreement was to have the vehicle delivered less than 500 miles distance before 5pm on Friday 9/5. I needed t... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ Jones
    Date:9/8/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Another transporter that lied and failed to meet promised pick up date
    Review:This was my 2nd attempt at getting a transport company to pick up and deliver a vehicle I purchased in New York and deliver it to Michigan. I hired them on August 16, 2014 and was told that my truck would be picked up on August 22nd or 23rd. I was in... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Frens
    Date:8/29/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience!
    Review:Angela, first of all, was very helpful in getting me the quote and answering all the questions that I had. She really put my mind at ease with the thought of moving my "baby". The whole experience ran smoothly and on time. The driver was al... [ More ]
    Date:8/22/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Reviewing American Auto Transport (FL)
    Review:American auto transport can get your vehicle from one location to another in a very safe manner. This is a service that can have some wonderful benefits that can help you during a long distance move. Many people find that this is a service that can b... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID THOMPSONThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, glad to have used them
    Review:When I recently moved from Connecticut to Nevada, I needed a service to move my car. So when I heard about these guys, I did a little research and then contacted them. I was extremely happy with their high quality customer service, their promptness a... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Kojiro
    Date:8/18/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Absolute Nightmare
    Review:Back in June, we entered a contractual agreement for American Auto Transport (FL) to transport our two cars from Maryland to Texas for $1800 and the deposit would be $200 once the driver was assigned. The pick-up date was originally August 15th (Frid... [ More ]
    Response:You are 100% correct we apologize for not transporting your car for free. American Auto Transport laments we were unable to meet your frivolous expectations. Slandering our company seems to make you feel a lot better so in that case we hope you accomplished your goal. All the best! [ view ]
    Date:8/18/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Costumer Service
    Review:I gladly went with this company after having reasonable prices and at the time great costumer service. They took my credit card info with the assurance that nothing would be taken until they had a driver for me. I felt good, one more thing off my ... [ More ]
    Response:There is obviously a miscommunication here. To begin with we respect your opinion but there are many factors being left out of your slanderous review. We strive to please every single customer and in your particular case communication per our notes with you was excellent you were up to date with everything. Vehicles are transported on 53ft trucks some of these trucks are restricted as to what area that may get to or not get to. We hope your were able to transport your car somehow we apologize for not being able to please you and only you. We appreciate your feedback and will work on fixing these type of issues to avoid in the future. [ view ]
    Date:8/12/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very prompt
    Review:I needed to move my car from Arizona to New Jersey. Angela McKee was very fast and good. I had my car picked up in the right time and my car reached on time without any damages. I had a worry free flight and my car was in the same condition when My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 2:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport (FL) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.