View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!
American Auto Transport (FL)
Location:4301 South Flamingo Rd Suite 106-122
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:954-278-3874
Secondary Phone Number:954-278-3874
Website:
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/29/2010

American Auto Transport is one of the premier auto transport companies in the nation. With over 25,000 customers served, we've proven over and over again that our service is second to none. Ship whatever you need shipped to where ever you need it shipped, fast, better, and for less than nearly everyone else in the business.
Have your own experience with American Auto Transport (FL) to share?

American Auto Transport (FL) reports that they have an average of 25000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 569 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.28% of American Auto Transport (FL) customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I've been looking for a car for my daughter for a while. She turned 16 last winter. Between price and quality, it was difficult to find one in our area that fit what she wanted. I found American Auto Transport online and was delighted to know they wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica Sims
    Date:7/24/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:So pleased with the service I got with Chris Archer! Everything arrived exactly as promised. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Valarie Josephine
    Date:7/24/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:I was moving from Florida to Texas and needed a company to transfer my vehicle. Moving is a hassle for me and is never easy BUT I was lucky enough to find American Auto Transport to take care of my car. This was one of the best referral from a friend... [ More ]
    Poster:kelly cohen
    Date:7/23/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I transport my vehicles cross-country at least three times a year because of my profession. This was my first time using American Auto and I am pleased with the service they provided. The cost of the transport is right in line with what I have paid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elle
    Date:7/23/2014 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: THANK YOU
    Review:I must admit, when Chuck told me about this company. I but was a bit, standoffish. But due to circumstances beyond my control, I used you... I was honestly surprised at the attention and professional courtesy. A special Thank You to salesperson ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Stanton
    Date:7/23/2014 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good, reliable and helpful service
    Review:Transportation is something that is hard to get right, especially given all of the variables that could cause delays. So my recent experience with American Auto Transport for a route between Tennessee and Nevada came as a great surprise with on-time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Benedict Allen
    Date:7/22/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport!
    Review:I was very pleased with AAT, mostly because the rate was reasonable. My car arrived in a timely manner, and the gentleman I spoke with, Paul, about my car being delivered was very polite and professional. The company provided me with the cell number ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah Williams
    Date:7/22/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: I've never been happier
    Review:I actually came across this company because of a friend. I move around a lot due to my military contract so when it comes time to pick up everything and go, I've got to make some expensive trips for my Mustang, as I do have several cars. They got it ... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Service
    Review:Thank you Chris Archer. I was a bit tensed about customer service at first. But I liked the service provided by American Auto Transport. Over all service was satisfactory. I know auto transport services are a little hassling but they proved me wrong.... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Malkoy
    Date:7/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE
    Review:I realized what I hate most: Finding the time to go all the way from Illinois to Arizona all by myself. But, guess what? It turned out to be a blessing in disguise! Here is why: 1. The $995 American Auto Transport quoted was reasonable because it... [ More ]
    Poster:Bond
    Date:7/22/2014 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: All smiles here :)
    Review:This service helped me give my dad the best gift he could ever receive and I would like to say that my experience with American Auto Transport was quite exceptional. The company did a great job in moving a 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra from Portland, Oregon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike DavinforthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: American Auto Transport
    Review:American Auto transport was a huge help in transporting my car during my latest move. My beloved Mustang Gt was in perfect condition, just as I had left it. It was delivered in a timely manner, and it was quite the bargain too. I had to work so I cou... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnathan Lively
    Date:7/21/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Great Service!!
    Review:One of my friends who used this service before told me about it. I have to say, I was really impressed. It wasn't a hassle at all. American Auto Transport got it done! It was simple, affordable, and reliable. Paul was my salesperson. He was personabl... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Stack
    Date:7/21/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Honestly, I was very impressed with the provided service! Fortunately, i had the opportunity to work with Mr. Paul Strausberg, and not only was he professional but he was very knowledgeable. I am not too familiar with transporting services and I advi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally
    Date:7/21/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:I have moved only a couple times in my life and most of those times I used a trailer to move my vehicles. I have always worried about letting other people move my vehicles for me because I have a hard time trusting people. When I decided to move from... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:7/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:Big thanks to American Auto Transport! I had to move much quicker then expected, and didn't have the time to drive my car to Arizona. I struggled to find a reliable, and affordable transportation service. Thankfully one of co-workers recommended Ame... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent Orweller
    Date:7/21/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: American transport
    Review:Communication and responsiveness in the beginning was poor. Left messages and sent emails with no response for days. Was not sure if my car was being transported after I signed the agreement. Was given $675 in beginning and then when he finally ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Whetstine
    Date:7/18/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Review:My vehicle arrived right on time. Communication was smooth and painless. Victor Perugia, my salesperson, helped me every step of the way. I received all the information needed in a friendly and timely manner. Fantastic price for the service, too! I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald Mayes
    Date:7/15/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, fast service!
    Review:This service was really fast, and the price was excellent. I could not find a better price with any other company. My car arrived with no damage . I would definitely recommend this company to others. Customer service is outstanding. Chris Archer is v... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Martin
    Date:7/14/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Hello! I just wanted to say that this company has literally exceeded my expectations. The delivery was timely. American Auto Transport had completely put all my fears to ease. Paul Strausberg really made this experience exceptional for me. The cus... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:7/12/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Review:Got in contact with these guys after doing some search online for a move from texas to florida for my new job. I didn't want to rack up mileage on my leased car so transporting was the best option for me. At first I didn't know anything about auto ... [ More ]
    Poster:paulliam
    Date:7/11/2014 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: Complete Confidence
    Review:This was the first experience I had with transporting my car, and I was quite nervous about it. When I contacted the company I had a lot of questions and they were very patient with me. They walked me through the whole process making me feel 100 perc... [ More ]
    Poster:Belinda Paige
    Date:7/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport Was Helpful in Time of Need
    Review:I want to thank American Auto Transport for helping me in my time of need when they transported my vehicle from my home in Florida to my daughter's home in California. I had to fly out to California in a hurry to be there for my grand daughter being ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee Dodd
    Date:7/10/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:I can not recommend American Auto Transport enough! Thank goodness for Matt Santinello, he's very knowledgeable, and his customer service is excellent. I'm was not terribly familiar with the ins and outs, but he patiently answered all of my questions... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha
    Date:7/9/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Process, Definitely Recommend It
    Review:I recently purchased a car in Louisiana to bring home to New Jersey and simply did not have the time to deal with the insanely long drive. I contacted and googled a few car transport companies and shopped around to see who offered the best price, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Benjamin Radic
    Date:7/9/2014 6:51:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Hi I just want to share my experience of using the service of AMERICAN AUTO TRANSPORT as I found it very good. I have shifted from TEXAS to New Mexico and this company has taken my whole home furniture to my new location. Everything is safe and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I was referred to American Auto Transport by a friend and I am so glad that I was. All of the service was thorough and professional. My car arrived in perfect condition! I was new to this whole process, so it was a pleasure to have someone take t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffaney G.
    Date:7/8/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service with a good price!!
    Review:I hired AMERICAN AUTO TRANSPORT just a few days ago to transport my 2 cars from California to Texas. They charged only $1990. I am more than happy with their work. They did everything within my budget. All of them were very very knowledgeable and hel... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert L.
    Date:7/8/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: amazing service
    Review:Great service!!! is all I can say.The service was punctual and friendly. My car was delivered on time undamaged. I'm more than happy to recommend this company to my friends. I can’t praise you folks enough. Thank you for making this a smoo... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew T. Stites
    Date:7/8/2014 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: American auto transport review
    Review:I recently used American auto transport. I was very impressed by the quality of the service I received. Everyone was completely truthful. They worked hard to take my car from Florida to Tx safely and promptly. The level of service I was offered was ... [ More ]
    Poster:heatherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transport made it easy...
    Review:My sales person was Vivian Morris and she was amazing. Gave me all the pertinent information I required and was extremely patient answering all my questions. On the day of pick up they showed up on time and actually delivered the vehicle a little ear... [ More ]
    Poster:maggie jones
    Date:7/7/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Never Showed Up but charged deposit
    Review:I agreed to pay deposit of $150 when driver was assigned. Communication was awful with Keith Barnes. Would never return my calls, emails, etc. Managed to set a pick up date in March 2014. I had to leave State to move but arranged person to be at ... [ More ]
    Response:This is definitely not a fair assessment of what transpired, you are the customer and we will listen....but this is def not fair! We wish you the best. [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne Shapiro
    Date:7/6/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:There service really awesome, my experience was great. They all are really knowledgeable and helpful. It was easy to contact him, communicate, and coordinate the shipment. They really took his time in answering all my questions and made sure I had a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alejandro D. Wise
    Date:7/6/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:My car was picked up early, and delivered promptly! I cannot tell you how much of a relief it was not to have to worry about this! Paul provided excellent, knowledgeable, and prompt customer service. I would highly recommend this service to anyone ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Reynolds
    Date:7/4/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great company at a great price!
    Review:This company was great. I shipped my vehicle with no problems. Customer service was very good- honest and knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. I was very happy with the price and it was better than other companies that I researched.... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Jenkins
    Date:7/4/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:My name is Dahlia.I was recommended to contact Paul @ American Auto Transport in regards to shipping my car from California to Louisiana.The driver arrived on time at the pickup destination and promptly got to loading my vehicle on the truck.He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dahlia Green
    Date:7/3/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Having had a bad experience moving my wife’s car with a different company, I was very hesitant to work with any company at all to move my Audi, but to speed up the moving process I had to pick one of the vehicle transport companies. I ended up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Wright
    Date:7/3/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Relieved and will return
    Review:My brother in California is restoring my vintage Mercedes so I had to arrange to get it to him. This car was left to us by our late father. I didn't want to drive it but I was nervous about having it transported because I thought the price would end... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Hayes
    Date:7/3/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: American Autotransport
    Review:I was very satisfied with my experience with this company. Customer service was fast, friendly and helpful. I worked with a very nice man named, Victor Perugia. He was able to find me the best deal for my budget and was very good at easing any worrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Juniper Jones
    Date:7/2/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had an overall magnificent experience with American Auto Transport. Ever since I made the first call I knew I had made the best choice. My sales person's name was Matt Santinello and he was very polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:7/2/2014 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: Best Company NA
    Review:This was a total breeze thanks to Sebastian Gray. He was happy to send over his IM so that we could communicate easily, and he was very quick to respond. He was very professional, and took care of all my needs before I could even ask. The company is ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hayli H
    Date:7/1/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:This was my first time using this type of service. Chris Archer was very helpful. All my questions were always answered in a timely matter. Very easy to work with. It was great having a worry free transport. Everything went very smoothly and I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:7/1/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience with the American Auto Transport service. After reading a lot of reviews, I took the chance with them to transport my daughter's car from Colorado to South Florida. The sales people were responsive on the front i... [ More ]
    Poster:DGawrych
    Date:7/1/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Review:American Auto Transport was a lifesaver. I had just bought a brand new 2014 BMW X5 and two weeks later my job offered me a great opportunity to relocate from Indiana to Texas. I really didn’t want to put those miles on my brand new truck. I did... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa Frost
    Date:7/1/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Review:Excellent timely service great communication from dispatcher to driver, from pick up to delivery. Thank you, Will use Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:I used American Auto Transport to ship from Indiana to Arizona. The service was excellent. My salesperson, Vivian, was knowledgeable and helpful. The price was very reasonable and most importantly, everything was on time. I'm a planner, so punctualit... [ More ]
    Poster:Albert C.
    Date:6/30/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Outstanding service from Hawaii to Florida - door to door. Made entire process easy without any troublers. Will use again for my 2nd car. Paperwork was made easy. Tracking was easy. Up-dates given at any time. Truck driver courteous and on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Schow
    Date:6/30/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: business practices
    Review:Approximately June 1, 2014 I put in a request for and auto transporter. I got several quotes and on June 4, 2014 Victor from American Auto Transport called me to book the job. He originally quoted $675 but offered me a $50 discount( you see later ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your feedback any and all feedback is much appreciated. As you can see by our reviews we strive for greatness this review seems very one sided while I don't agree with it I still value your feedback and will work to correct issues in the future. Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:grady
    Date:6/30/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I've used this company twice and would recommend it. Making the reservations was easy and the customer service was prompt, without hassle when I made changes. [ View ]
    Poster:RC
    Date:6/30/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: The Best!!
    Review:We used American Auto Transport twice in one year’s time. Both the process adminstratively and the drivers used were awesome, polite, efficient and we were very satisfied. There was never a blip, question, inconsistency or concern. Vehicle arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Willett
    Date:6/30/2014 1:43:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Auto Transport (FL)

American Auto Transport (FL) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15