View 144,810 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,811th Review now!
American Auto Move
Location:4301 South Flamingo Road
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:(888) 201-2370
Website:
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/5/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

American Auto Move offers a premium auto transport service to all states and territories in the United States. Visit our website or call us today at (888)-201-2370 for a free auto transport price quote.
Have your own experience with American Auto Move to share?

• Next Reviews on American Auto Move
    Subject: Feeling deceived
    Review:I'm actually at Fort Hood and need my car ship down here from NC to my Base in Texas. So I called on Saturday to place my order and asked if I could get my car before next Monday , he said "yes". The salesman said my car will be pick up by... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Move - AAA+++ service
    Review:I hired America Auto Move to transport a vehicle I won on eBay from Texas to Oregon. The person I won the vehicle from was charging $1200 for the transport, but I was able to get a much better deal of $850 for the same thing. I called and spoke to Ro... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles PagliaroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/18/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfactory Work Done
    Review:I had a great experience with American Auto Move and they delivered with utmost sincerity. I have tried many other companies but their service is nothing compared to America Auto Move and everything was done for a measly of $650 from Indiana to Alaba... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Move -Definitely will use again!
    Review:My experience with American Auto Move was amazingly good. My salesman, Ron Suarez, was awesome! The customer service was superb and very professional. I had zero worries about the safety of my vehicle. The service was prompt and friendly. I will use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased
    Review:My husband and I recently transitioned out of the military, and we had to make a move which was clear across the country. Because we had more vehicles than people to drive, we had to find a solution to get our car back home safely. I found American A... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/17/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:I am very pleased with this service. The price was very affordable and I really liked the fact that everything was so easy to set up. Delivery was on time and my car was in perfect shape. I especially was pleased with my sales person Paul Strausberg... [ More ]
    Poster:Serenity Knight
    Date:1/6/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent as expected
    Review:It's a smooth deal with this company. I loved this affordable service and prompt response. Paul is so friendly and co-operative. Everything about this company seems great to me, as I expected. The driver was too good, so no damage occurred to my car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Brendon This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: experience!was excellent
    Review:I used the services of American Auto Move and was extremely satisfied.The service was excellent. My car was picked up on time and delivered promptly.I took the service from Kingsland, Georgia To Beckville, Texas for $650..... Totally 100% satisfied.... [ More ]
    Poster:jackcorelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent serivice!
    Review:I used this service to ship my first car I ever owned, this car is my baby, so naturally I did a lot of shopping around before I entrusted someone to ship my vehicle. Let me tell you I am very happy that I used American Auto move. I moved my car from... [ More ]
    Poster:OttoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Review:I would like to thank American Auto Transport for delivering my car without any damage in the specified timeline! The only flaw I found is that they don't accept credit card as a mode of final payment when my car was delivered. But overall I experien... [ More ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONEST AND UNRELIABLE
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! AMERICAN AUTO MOVERS November 21, I contacted to have car picked up and delivered with a window of pick up from 11/27- 12/1 delivery 12/4- 12/6. I was assured by Paul that there was sufficient time and car would... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:12/20/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transport experience
    Review:I used this service to transport my Kia from Florida to Arizona during an extended business trip. Simply expected my car to be delivered in the same condition I left it in. There was not a scratch on my car and it was delivered on time, so my experie... [ More ]
    Poster:Layla Rodrigues
    Date:12/19/2013 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:I used Paul at American Auto Move to Transport my car. Though the price was a bit higher then other companies, I had already encountered a bad situation by choosing another company who gave me a low quote. At the end of the day lesson learned cheapes... [ More ]
    Poster:Brewer
    Date:12/17/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Please Pay attention and heed this warning
    Review:Please heed this warning. Once you hire this auto transport broker, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN in regards to getting your car delivered. Do not expect to get return phone calls from either Paul or customer service. Pick up of my car was fine, however af... [ More ]
    Response:I'm sorry we were not able to meet your expectations we definitely try to do so on every customer every review on here is always well criticism whether good or bad. Again sorry to have disappointed should you need a quote or transport in the future please call us we will be sure to discount your order 25% call 678-224-8817 or email us sales@americanautomove.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:12/16/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport Every Step of the Way!
    Review:Hi, my name is Kristi and I definitely recommend American Auto Move. I had scheduled a transport from American Auto Move and I could not have been happier with the results!! I used the service and everything went perfectly! The move was from Pahrump,... [ More ]
    Poster:KristiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2013 3:46:00 AM
    Subject: find someone else
    Review:Talked on the phone with Chris, he said he's owner-operator, got truck in the area.. turns out he's just another broker who posted the job on central board and the guy who delivered the car didn't even know who AAM are... car got here ok but definit... [ More ]
    Poster:victor
    Date:12/6/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing But positive Things!
    Review:I have nothing but positive things to say about this company! It's simple I needed my car shipped from California to Texas. My car has NO damages, it was dirty on the outside but that is to be expected. I am so happy I went with this company. Your pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Hayley
    Date:12/5/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transition
    Review:American Auto Move made my transition a pleasant one.  Paul Strausberg was extremely helpful in helping me plan my move.  I am so relieved that I received my car without a single scratch or dent.  My delivery was on time and the transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Ella Estella
    Date:12/3/2013 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Quality service !
    Review:I used their service and it was very good ! I used their service for a move from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Austin, Texas. The pick up was on time as well as the delivery. I received excellent customer service from this company and I'm a very satisfie... [ More ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2013 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Move
    Review:The service I was getting from The American Auto Move was good, but the communicating with the truck driver was hard and he delivered the the car one day later and at midnight . However , The car was in good condition , and That delayhad nothing ... [ More ]
    Poster:SantoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: a
    Review:Everything about the pick-up and delivery was perfect, BUT... After the car was delivered, I was calling the AAM for three weeks to find out how to get my rebate. Left messages to Chris Archer, but he has never called me back. The other customer ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Yekaterina MakarenkoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2013 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: #207430-V T
    Review:The actual date of delivery was 3 days later but that was due to weather... I was in constant contact with the driver which made up for the delay and showed responsibility on the part of the vendor... I would use this vendor again. CBRE, CB RICH... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce ParisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Wow! Awesome experience
    Review:they did a great service for me.they did everything on time.very good driver and good customer support.very clear and great communication.very easy to deal with them.quality service i ever seen.recommend to every body.cheers. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... [ More ]
    Poster:Noizy SanithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2013 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:I used the services of American Auto Move and was extremely satisfied. My delivery was on time and the customer service I received was excellent. I will use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela McCullers
    Date:11/4/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:Professional, polite and immediate customer service. I will recommend to many I know who are need of this service and can trust things to be done in detail!! [ View ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2013 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:The rep I spoke with was very professional and nice. The service was excellent. My car was picked up on time and delivered promptly. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyonghwa OhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2013 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:When I moved for college , I needed a lot of help to move my things , including my car. I usually drive on short ways so it was a big deal for me to drive from California to Oregon. While I was searching for a way to do this , I found American ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alissa_a
    Date:10/29/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service No Regrets
    Review:A friend of mine recommended that I use America Auto Move and I must say I did regret it for a second the service was good. Matt was easy to talk to and I could get a hold of him when I wanted. Texas to Washington a walk, more like a cruise control d... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:10/29/2013 12:14:00 PM
    Review:American Auto Move Was Great, And Very Friendly. At Pickup They We're Nice, Quick, And Got It Ready To Go In A Short Matter Of Time. If Your Looking For A Speedy Way To Get There, Use American Auto Move. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron Blowe
    Date:10/28/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Review:Wonderful service, very fair price, and Carlos was great - arrived and delivered on time, was very professional, helpful and friendly. I would recommend American Auto Move and Carlos to anybody! Thanks Carlos! [ View ]
    Poster:Ebony
    Date:10/24/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Review:If you've ever had a vehicle shipped before you know how crazy the whole process can be. You can either get lucky and just pick a low price and maybe you can have an OK experience or a Horror story. I've shipped some vehicles on enclosed trailers, ... [ More ]
    Poster:David HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2013 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service From Start To Finish
    Review:Everyone I dealt with was very professional and courteous. Any question I had they were quick to respond. They were on time with both pickup and delivery. Also they ensured everything was properly taken care of and delivered without any issues whatso... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave T
    Date:10/23/2013 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service! Would definitely use again!
    Review:I had a lot of choices when selecting a company for a move. Once I spoke with Matt at American Auto Move, I knew I had found the right team to take care of my SUV. They picked up on time, at my home in Ohio and it was waiting for us when we arrive... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol Simmons
    Date:10/21/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:This was a very positive experience and I will definitely use the service again in the future. The pickup and the delivery were both right on time with no problems at all. Overall service was very professional with great communication and excellent... [ More ]
    Poster:Alisha
    Date:10/20/2013 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good service. Timely delivery
    Review:Occupational mobility cannot be over emphasized if one needs to be found and fixed where one’s service is best required with great package. I found myself in this situation which called for my mobility from Florida to California. At first, I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jannet
    Date:10/19/2013 8:01:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:The service by American Auto Move was completely amazing. They went above and beyond every expectation I had, and I am extremely pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Raven Henry
    Date:10/18/2013 12:42:00 PM
    Review:As well as customer service being exceptional everything was as advertised and I had an enjoyable experience using the company. I dealt with Carlos who was extremely helpful and proficient at his job. I would use them again without hesitation! [ View ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:10/16/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service from American Auto Move
    Review:I don't normally write reviews but I felt that my experience was simply exceptional. I have always had a preconceived notion that car shipping is a complete nightmare, and I dreaded it. But I was shocked with the sterling service provided by American... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly
    Date:10/14/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied!
    Review:Chose American Auto Move because it was recommended to me, could not have had a better experience! From first contact to delivery I always felt that my car was being handled by someone who knew their stuff. My contact person Carlos was both friendly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ethan Smith
    Date:10/12/2013 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased Customer
    Review:I've used many auto moving companies for various reasons in the past however, this is one of the ones that I used the service and that it was good. The price was reasonable and Matt made me feel very assured that they would move my auto efficiently ... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Alford
    Date:10/11/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Best service ever
    Review:Service was great. I enjoyed it! Got there in perfect timing. Will use this again very soon!!!!! Excellent!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:William
    Date:10/10/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and trustworthy.
    Review:I had to transport my car a long haul, Cali to Hawaii. There was no way I was going to do this difficult task myself. I was hesitant to use a car transport service, since I never had to before and quite honestly I was afraid something would happen ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael F.
    Date:10/9/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This is first time using American Auto Move, definitely not my last. These guys know what they are doing. From pickup to delivery they are friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I have used some other companies in the past to ship cars and none o... [ More ]
    Poster:Timbo
    Date:10/7/2013 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:I arranged to have my car transported while we were moving. My contact, Carlos, was a huge help and very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions since this was all new to me. They found a driver in a couple days time and my Mustang was transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Johnson
    Date:10/7/2013 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: A happy customer
    Review:Completely worth the $450 I payed. My salesperson, Carlos Santini was professional and precise, reassuring me that my vehicle would be delivered on time and in perfect condition; a claim that I was pleased to find validated. The pick up arrived sli... [ More ]
    Poster:George TillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2013 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: American Auto Move
    Review:First time using this company after hearing good reviews. Service received from the outset was first rate with a good point of contact in Chris Archer. Reassuring and able to answer my queries promptly and positively, American Auto Move will certainl... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Maloney
    Date:10/4/2013 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:Started off fine. I was given a quote of $625.00 with $125 deposit and $500 due on delivery. Signed agreement and confirmed pickup date of 10/4 and delivery on 10/5 or 10/6. Car was to be picked up 10/4 and I was to get a call from the driver. Di... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Myers
    Date:10/4/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excelent Service
    Review:Hello! I just wanted to say that I am extremely happy with the service I recieved from the company, specially from the salesperson Carlos Santini. I needed to send a car to Arizona, and I talked with Mr. Santini and he treated me very well. He ga... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane Montana
    Date:10/4/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service! Will be back again!
    Review:This is an excellent service! They delivered my car with-in a week. I am so happy to say that I have a service that I can depend on! I highly recommend this service! [ View ]
    Poster:Cire
    Date:10/2/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: They Made My Move a Breeze
    Review:I was very concerned about moving. I have some rare and precious items that were just impossible for me to move on my own, so I had no choice but to hire a moving company. I was surprised and delighted with Stefan. He walked me through everything ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie Martin