View 179,368 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,369th Review now!

View American Auto Move's New Profile

American Auto Move
4301 South Flamingo Road
Davie, FL 33330
Phone Number:(888) 201-2370
Website:http://www.americanautomove.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 4 Months. Since 10/5/2012
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

American Auto Move offers a premium auto transport service to all states and territories in the United States. Visit our website or call us today at (888)-201-2370 for a free auto transport price quote.
Have your own experience with American Auto Move to share?

• Subject: BEWARE!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:Booked one month in advance with this company to move vehicle from PA to CA. Needed vehicle in CA on or by a specified date. I called American Auto Move.com FIVE times to confirm pick-up. American Auto Move.com kept telling me the carrier, AMKO A... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:11/17/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Feeling deceived
    Review:I'm actually at Fort Hood and need my car ship down here from NC to my Base in Texas. So I called on Saturday to place my order and asked if I could get my car before next Monday , he said "yes". The salesman said my car will be pick up by... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 8:50:00 PM

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.