View 167,287 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,288th Review now!

View Alpine Transport Inc.'s New Profile

Time On Site:6 Years, 10 Months. Since 10/22/2008
Common CarrierActive
BrokerNone
Carrier

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Alpine Transport inc. We were first established in 2000 by Ross and Mike Feuerhelm when Mike was honorably discharged from the ARMY in 2000. We are a Veteran and Family owned company. We have our own trucks as well having a network of other relationships, owner operators and other companies that we have acquired over a 13 year span. The #1 factor of why we are better than if we were just a broker. We are a carrier and carriers know what it takes to transport a car. We know how to do our due diligence. We concentrate on earning your business with our service and reputation. Not being the cheapest. We have the experience and the know how to transport your vehicle. If we can not meet your time frame or your request. We will tell you. If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call or e-mail anytime. Thank you.-TEAM ALPINE BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-order.html We are a Veteran Owned and Operated company. Specializing in Custom transport. Free quotes. No deposit. Coast to Coast Door to Door We also now offer a non-stacking single level 3 car enclosed transport. We have our own trucks and Relation ships are everything to our company. We have open and enclosed transports We haul cars, suvs, classics, high end vehicles and bikes. http://alpinetransportinc.com/dispatch_form1.html Also operating 48 states. http://alpinetransportinc.com/transport-quote.html BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Transport-inc-AUTO-TRANSPORT
Have your own experience with Alpine Transport Inc. to share?

Alpine Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 34 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.27% of Alpine Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I was referred to Alpine's Dave Fountain by a friend who has used them to ship cars. I had trouble finding a company on the internet that didn't have multiple bad reviews or extremely high prices. Dave quoted a price and shipping time i could live w... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:7/26/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:After reading on-line reviews, my husband and I were very apprehensive about transporting the new car we purchased in New Jersey to our home in Texas. We decided to do enclosed transport and went with Alpine. Alpine was not the cheapest but not eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Kassandra
    Date:7/8/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: CAR DAMAGED DURING TRANSPORT AND NO INSURANCE COMPANY INFO PROVIDED
    Review:This transport company and its agent in Port Saint Lucie, FL Simoes Trucking DO NOT OPERATE ETHICALLY nor do they have insurance companies to insure their services (this is my suspicion) while they claim they each have one, they both will not, did n... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dayna. You first contacted me to inform me of your situation today at 12:06 pm, almost 4 full months to the day after the car was delivered. In our conversation today you stated you did not know what your claiming on the car even came from, knowing you've been driving the car around for 4 months in the Dallas area there's a million things that could've happen since delivery as you agreed but that's not the answer you're hoping for. To recap I let you know on February 17th at 11 am central time that I had a carrier for you, the carrier has a 100% rating. The carrier we assigned your car to picked up on on February 23rd, the owner informed me at 4:44 pm central time that pickup went very well. I gave you an update of the delivery timing on February 26th at 9:16 am central time, that delivery would be on the 27th and the driver would narrow down the specific timing, they delivered on February 27th on time per the driver's scheduled delivery. After the delivery I spoke to you at 2:01 pm central time to make sure you were pleased with the transport. You were very happy with the transport and had nothing but high praise for the carrier and for me. That being said a customer cannot simply call in 4 months later and demand we take care of something that you yourself don't even know what it is or where it came from and just now are claiming to have happen during transport. After you became very rude with me today because I reminded you, you were very happy with transport and reminding you that you said there were no issues at delivery, you agreed. But now expect us to believe you and not only us but to get an insurance company to believe you just because you say so. I politely tried to tell you that I would have the carrier call you to discuss and I immediately called the carrier who transported it to have them call you to help you understand that you can't simply call in months later with a false claim expecting an insurance company to just give you money. They in fact did call you shortly after our conversation as I asked them to. You again admitted to them that you're just now saying there was an issue. The dispatcher again tried to politely explain to you if there was an issue you needed to address it at the delivery while signing the bill of lading/inspection sheet. They at no time ever pointed their finger at Alpine nor did I point the finger at them. You again became irate as you were not getting your way and were very nasty with the dispatcher. In short the carrier has the proper insurance in place with cargo insurance required by the DOT, which we keep on file but no insurance company is ever going to cover something number one from the roadway as they are not responsible for in the first place and that a customer is going to claim happen 4 months after delivery when they had nothing but great compliments at delivery and never stated anything wrong at delivery or when I followed up with you. It may seem convenient to blame a carrier to cover your car detail but it simply does not work that way and writing a bogus review will not change anything. The only potential fraud being committed here is by you, attempted insurance fraud. Dave, Ofc: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019 dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dayna
    Date:6/25/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2 special vehicles
    Review:We were moving a 1999 Corvette and 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 Viper pickup from Nebraska to Washington, requesting an enclosed carrier. Mike, at Alpine, gave me a quote of $3,800.00, with order #27241. Julie called on Tue. 5/12 and said pickup would be ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Freed
    Date:5/21/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: above excellence
    Review:Alpine Transportation Inc provided me with more than a 5*+++ experience. Professional, caring, knowledgeable and fully involved before, during and after, is only a brief description of the great experience I had with this company. Dan Howe is a very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonia Gagnon
    Date:5/1/2015 6:10:00 AM
    Subject: AWESOME Company
    Review:I can not express enough how awesome Alpine Transport was to us. I have never shipped a car before, which after researching was a very scary process. I called many different companies, before finding Dave at Alpine. Out of all I contacted, he was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ande
    Date:4/27/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:I have been in the trucking industry for over 25 yrs. after purchasing my porsche i started looking for a transport company and sift thru the sea of brokers. most had terrible reviews and would give me the cold shoulder of i didn't leave an immediate... [ More ]
    Poster:steve rivet
    Date:4/13/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: On time and good communicate
    Review:I'd like to ship my car within 1 week and very strict on the delivery time(shipped on Mon and delivered on Fri night or Sat). Dan handled all issues. He gave me several options that may work and kept me posted during the scheduling. The driver also c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jianchen
    Date:4/7/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: 1937 Ford club Coupe
    Review:After I told them what I could afford and the condition of the car they called me to say that they had found an enclosed carrier for my vehicle. Beyond my expectations. So the car was transported to me in just a little two days. It arrived safe and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin Irwin
    Date:3/11/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Dan at Alpine was great to work with! This is my first time shipping and he made it smooth as silk, thanks Dan! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Hodgman
    Date:3/6/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a '72 Chevelle Convertible
    Review:Another shipper kept putting me off due to 'no driver in the area' and the lease was up on the storage unit the next week. Dan said he could get it picked up before the lease was up and get it delivered... all within a week... he did everything he sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Changstrom
    Date:3/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipper/broker!
    Review:After dealing with a broker that never followed through, I was so thankful to work with Alpine. They genuinely cared about taking care of me and didn't come off as a slimy used car salesman like many of the other brokers did. When they.saw they didn'... [ More ]
    Response:We also really appreciate the business. We do have 3 trucks of our own. We're so lucky to have such great partnering companies. Thank you for the nice review. mike@alpinetransportinc.com 563-382-0702 [ view ]
    Poster:Cbrook
    Date:1/27/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipper/broker!
    Poster:Cbrook
    Date:1/27/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport
    Review:I would recommend to my car enthusiast friends who may need an enclosed transport for their classics or tuner cars. Dave of Alpine gave me an estimated time of 7 to 10 days but my 1986 Porsche 911 arrived in California a day ahead of the prescribed t... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Joseph. Thanks for taking some time out to leave the nice review right after your cross country move, you were really great to work with as well! I'm thrilled we could help you with both your cars and accommodate your tight schedule during your move with enclosed transport for your Porsche 911 and open transport for your Mazda CX-7. We are very thankful to have the best drivers in the business, they do a great job for us. I sure hope you enjoy your new home in sunny CA. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Cell: 712-210-4019, Ofc: 515-207-1494 dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:1/20/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:Once Again - Alpine provided fantastic service and results! Have used Alpine a few times in the past and am always pleased with the service and results! Thank you again for your excellent service and results! Very pleased! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Chad and Jenny, thanks for your great review and repeat business, I'm sure glad I could help you again. I hope you guys enjoy the new Chevy Express. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:1/18/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Review:Needed to move two vehicles on short notice from MD to CT. Called several transport companies and the quote from Alpine for both vehicles in a closed trailer was significantly less than other company's quotes using open trailers. More importantly to... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed G.
    Date:1/14/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Survey
    Review:Even though we were delayed a few days by extremely cold weather, which was beyond anyone's control, I will absolutely use Alpine in the future. Courteous, prompt, easy to communicate with, and price competitive. Great combination. Also, 1st class... [ More ]
    Poster:Len Kirk
    Date:1/10/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service with a great price
    Review:I needed to ship a car from Arizona to Connecticut during the New Year holidays. To make matters more pressing, the owners of the vehicle were moving and needed to have the care picked up ASAP. I contacted Dave at Alpine and within two working days... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bill, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and your testimonial, you were great to work with as well. I know you had searched for awhile to find the perfect Honda S2000 as there wasn't any of this quality in your area of the country and you also did your research for the right company to handle this for you and ASAP. I'm so glad I could come through for you during the holidays and by the seller's deadline before moving. I'm sure happy we could coordinate delivery to fit your work schedule as well. Hope you have lots of fun in your new S2000 once we get through this winter. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bill C
    Date:1/9/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good from start to finish
    Review:Chris at Alpine was upfront and knowledgeable from the first contact. This was a return transport and the outbound shipper/ broker was far from acceptable and charged a higher price. Alpine did a great job of arranging a driver, only down point was ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Jeglum
    Date:1/7/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: TX - CA transport, Flawless!
    Review:This the fourth time in six years I have transported a car. This time, I wanted to use a different broker and found Dave at Alpine Transport in IA. They are great. From the outset of my conversation with Dave, I told him I was experienced in shipping... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Rich. Thanks for the kind words and your very nice review, I sure appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. I'm so thrilled to have helped you ship Ryan's Toyota Avalon back to CA. I'm glad I could accommodate your last minute change in pickup location and work with your strict delivery date, during the holidays this can be challenging. Even though you're a very experienced shipper I'm happy you learned more about the shipping process. Please call me anytime if you, Ryan, any other family members or friends need anything in the future. Always happy to help. Thanks again, Dave Ofc: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan & Rich
    Date:1/4/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Alpine did a superb job for me. The difference was honesty and customer service. They never gave me a run around on pick up dates and delivery times and communicated with me every step of the way. [ View ]
    Poster:SteveW
    Date:12/22/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Straight to the Point and Honest
    Review:My son wanted to ship his loved old 1998 Golf to LA from DC, which after debating, I said yes. What won't we do for our kids. I searched the web, read the stories and worried like everyone else. I got somehow in contact with Dave Fountain @ alpine... [ More ]
    Response:Massimo, thank you for such a heartfelt testimony of your experience with us, you were wonderful to work with as well. Every time I feel the most gratified after a successful transport I'm overwhelmed with another customer's kind words. I say it again and again in my responses but I sincerely try to put myself in the customer's shoes and see the situation through their eyes. In this case you didn't pay much for the car for your son but it meant the world to him to have it out in Los Angeles asap. I have three kids, one who is in college, we will absolutely do anything for our kids too. I really do think about it every day when I'm looking for a particular service whatever it may be. I want fair pricing, honesty, integrity and great customer service after the sale. I always try to provide that same service to my customers. Thanks again Massimo, have a Merry Christmas! Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:massimo
    Date:12/20/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:After being scammed by a broker (a no show with no followup communication but they kept the deposit), I contacted Alpine and shared my experience. They explained that due to my rural location, no car carrier would ever pick up my car for the price re... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lorri. Thanks for an amazing 5 Star Review! I'm so thankful to have great customers like you, who clearly understand the difference between working with us and the majority of the companies out there who give the low-ball quotes and never come through. If they do it's a long painful process of initial lies, excuses and eventually up-selling you to the realistic price. We simply don't play those games and don't ever take deposits. As you explained I take the time to explain how the transport business works and answer any questions to ensure that each customer understands the whole process. I try to always put myself in the customer's shoes as when I'm looking for a service. I'm thrilled to deliver your new Subaru Crosstreck so early from a difficult pickup location during some predicted bad weather. I sure appreciate the referrals and look forward to working with you, your friends and family in the future. Please call me anytime. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lorri Craig
    Date:12/16/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great service X2
    Review:I actually used Alpine twice in one month. One was an open transport to FL, which had to be done quickly. Dave found a carrier and got the car where it needed to be in less than a week. No problems. The second was a coast to coast enclosed transp... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, Thanks for leaving the great feedback and the 5 Stars, you were great to work with! I'm glad to have helped you transport your daughter's BMW so quickly. We sure appreciate your business and your recommendations to your friends. Referrals and repeat customers are very important to us. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future, I'd be glad to help. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:DaveW
    Date:12/12/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine
    Review:I interviewed about 8 trans companies, and during the sales pitch, Dave at Alpine Transport Inc, was not overly aggressive, saying just enough to make me feel comfortable with the inherent limitations of dealing with the "black hole" variab... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Mike for taking the time out of your busy flight schedule to leave a nice review and all the kind words. I know talking with you and in your review you put a lot of time not only in purchasing your new M-37 but also the extensive research involved into the transport of it. I sure appreciate that you gave us the opportunity when you've had numerous other companies over the years that you could've went with, I appreciate it! From our conversation after delivery it sounds like all of your research paid off with the quality of the M-37 and your compliments on the phone and in this review of our transport service. I look forward to working with you again on the upcoming purchase you mentioned and your fellow pilots in the future. Thanks again! Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:mike oconnell
    Date:12/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:I'd previously used Alpine and had great service, so it was a no brainer to use them again. While I was initially disappointed that their trucks were full and would be for some time, they subbed the work out to Show Car Services, who was equally grea... [ More ]
    Response:John, thanks for the 5 Star Review and the awesome compliments, we sincerely appreciate it! I'm thrilled to have been able to get your new London Taxi transported to you so quickly, especially leading up to the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. I know how excited and anxious you were to get it after all the conversations we had leading up to placing your order. Yes we certainly have the best connections out there and Show Car is one of them. Have fun with the new car! Call, text or email me anytime, glad to help. Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:12/8/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Bronco
    Review:I will only call Alpine for any transport needs and refer to anyone who needs such service without reservation. Dave is amazing with prompt quotes and allows you to "bug" him as much as necessary until I (the customer) am happy. This expe... [ More ]
    Response:Stephen, Thanks so much for your great review, I know how busy you are there at the fire department and tough to get time out. Yes you and I have been talking for a long time while you've been trying to find the perfect classic Bronco. I never mind quoting my customers as many times as they need until they find the exact right vehicle they're looking for. There's many nights we were texting long past anybody's normal hours working on different quotes for Broncos all over the US. It's always very rewarding to help out in these situations. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve-O
    Date:12/5/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus Transport
    Review:This was our second time to use Alpine Transport Inc this year.They offer excellent customer service and care for your automobile. We were dealing with a family emergency during the same days as the transport and knew our Lexus was in great hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty Gross
    Date:10/22/2014 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: 2013 Audi A5
    Review:We had an unusual request for .alpinetransportinc.com to hold our car and give us a head start on our trip from WA, so that we would be able to meet them in TN. Chris got us in touch with Coast to Coast out of WA, who held our car and delivered on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruth
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: AAAA+++++ Customer Service
    Review:I spent several days researching companies and got a few quotes, so I knew what my ball park was going to be. I was given some very low-ball quotes, which I knew was somethings that happens to get you in the door. Dave didn't come out and quote me ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jayne, thanks for making a little time to leave such a nice review. I appreciate all of your homework researching all of the companies out there and for recognizing rather quickly there's companies that will simply quote customers low just to get the order and a deposit, many times never even transporting the vehicle. As you said this was your first time ever shipping a car and because it was for your son you wanted the best. I'm so glad we made the short list and I was able to go onto help you get the Taurus out to NE to your son and keep it within your budget. I have a daughter in college so I know how important it is to help our kids out when they need something. Customers like you are one of the big reasons I love what I do. Please call me anytime if you ever need help again. I'm always available. Thanks, Dave Office: 515-207-1494, Cell: 712-210-4019, dave@alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:JMBerman
    Date:9/27/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company, Great Experience
    Review:After receiving many unsolicited emails from transport companies as a result of requesting an online quote, I was leery about using this type of service to move my car across the country. Every email received and each person I spoke to didn't say muc... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheri
    Date:9/10/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine transportation is excellent
    Review:Alpine transportation in Decorah Iowa provided excellent customer service and quality work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a transportation option. [ View ]
    Poster:tanya tysland
    Date:8/31/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Review:After reading all of the horror stories about about deposits being taken and services never provided, damage to vehicles, unresponsive brokers, tons of spam email, etc. I finally decided to choose Alpine to ship my car based on their great reviews. ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/21/2014 2:33:00 AM
    Subject: CHRIS CALIXTIE
    Review:I would highly recommend Chris Calixtie and Alpine Transport Inc. Highly professional and excellent service. Very competitive and honest. If you choose Alpine, ask for Chris! [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:8/6/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: 46 Hudson
    Review:I had been on the boards for 2 months trying to get my car picked up. I finally found Alpine through our Hudson forums. Dave was fantastic! He had a drive ready to get my car 4 days after I first contacted him. The car was even picked up a day earl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelle Dikeman
    Date:7/30/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: alpine
    Review:I bought a car in Tn, i have never used a transport service before. i found alpine transport on the samba, since i was buying a vw. I got a few quotes, and there prices was in the middle of them all. And most likely the best deal becasue my car was s... [ More ]
    Poster:arik
    Date:7/26/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Alpine Transport inc.
    Review:I was hesitant in hiring a company that I just found in the internet but when I saw their reviews, it gave me a sense of security. I wasn't disappointed, these guys are very easy to work with. Communication is A+ which is very important for me. Dave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:7/16/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: mustang delievery
    Review:very friendly and helpful, reasonable delievery time, easy to contact, driver very friendly and kept in contact as to when he picked up car and where he was on his trip [ View ]
    Poster:claudio
    Date:7/16/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Dispatch and driver
    Review:I searched for a long time before finding a local to me dispatch that could line up a driver to get my car. I had just bought the car in Miami and needed it delivered to Iowa. Im glad I found Dave from Alpine, office was about 1 hr from me. who happe... [ More ]
    Poster:richard
    Date:7/16/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Review:Highly recommend Alpine and Dave! Great responsiveness, honesty and pricing. Shipping through a broker means there are some uncertainties, but Alpine seems to have done a good job of identifying partner companies that do what they say they will do.... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:7/12/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: Alpine Experience
    Review:Everything about my experience with Alpine was great! Chris Calixte and the driver were very professional, kept me closely informed about pickup and delivery dates/times and everything went exactly according to schedule. My vehicle arrived in great s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Upchurch
    Date:7/8/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Review:I transported my 2012 Toyota Prius & 1999 Toyota Sienna from California to Georgia, Everything went smooth. Pick up and delivery all went well. I would highly recommend Alpine to anyone. Other transport companies were providing quote with low p... [ More ]
    Poster:Srini
    Date:7/4/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Alpine Review
    Review:This is the first year we have used Alpine to ship an automobile. The transfer, condition of car, communication and billing were all excellent. Five star service from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Wilkin
    Date:7/2/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service from initial conversation to delivery! Price was fair and estimate of timing right on. Very straightforward. [ View ]
    Poster:Mick
    Date:7/1/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lifted f350 4x4
    Review:I have used alpine transport inc be for great great shipping. They are very nice and they do a great job of taking care of you and getting you great fast shipping. All I can say is go with alpine and you will have great people taking care of you and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas friend II
    Date:6/29/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Chevrolet Corvette DAMAGED
    Review:At the time of this writing, this transport company or its agent Elliot -Hartman will not and have refused to submit a damage claim. They refuse to identify their insurance company. My agents and I highly suspect Alpine Transport INC is currently uni... [ More ]
    Response:I'm really trying to remain positive and come up with a positive response to such a negative review. The name of our insurance company is Lancer insurance. We are checked for insurance almost everyday when we pass through scales. Of course we don't want to make claim on our insurance company is lancer insurance. Also, Mr. Miller is exaggerating the damage of oil that dripped onto the roof of the car and wants his car repainted. Of course we don't want to make claim on insurance and we don't just make claims because someone says so. You have to gather the facts and go from there. We yet to receive all of the estimates from Mr. Miller. Hopefully we will turn such a negative experience into a positive outcome. Unfortunately, in this instance the customer wants to be as difficult as possible. The "damage" happened a week ago. It takes time. Things do happen and takes both sides to work through it. Thank you to our great customers for business and support. www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:miller
    Date:6/27/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus Transport -MN to PA
    Review:We had a great experience working with Alpine Transport Inc. Mike was outstanding to work with and delivered on all his promises. We were impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and customer service. He made the overall experience stress free... [ More ]
    Response:Patty, Thank you so much for also being such a pleasure to work with. Everything really clicked along for me on this trip. You and your husband were very nice to deal with. Enjoy being back in Pittsburgh. Feel free to call or email anytime. Thank you. -mike Mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Gross
    Date:6/23/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience
    Review:I had a classic car shipped via enclosed carrier as part of a move from Minneapolis to Atlanta. I was driving a moving truck and needed to have the car picked up before I left and dropped off after I got there. I was leaving on Saturday morning and a... [ More ]
    Response:Ann, I'm glad you were so happy with our service. It always helps when everything is ready and everything goes as planned. It was also a nice trip to the south east for myself. I take a lot of pride in handling such cool cars. The green machine was definitely one to remember. Good luck with your new life in Atlanta. Feel fee to call or email anytime. Thank you-mike Mike@alpinetransportinc.com www.alpinetransportinc.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:6/18/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Dave was fantastic to work with. So professional and communicated with me constantly. The couple who delivered the car to me were great too. So kind and courteous. I would highly recommend this company and these drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa french
    Date:6/17/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Poster:Lisa french
    Date:6/17/2014 11:04:00 AM

Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.

Alpine Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3