Transport Logo
View 175,141 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,142th Review now!

Alpine Transport Inc.

Location:1111 Paine St.
Decorah, IA 52101
Phone Number:5633820702
Secondary Phone Number:563-382-0702
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 10/22/2008 11:49:00 AM
Contract CarrierInactive

Thank you for your interest in shipping your vehicle with Alpine Transport inc. We were first established in 2000 by Ross and Mike Feuerhelm when Mike was honorably discharged from the ARMY in 2000. We are a Veteran and Family owned company. We have our own trucks as well having a network of other relationships, owner operators and other companies that we have acquired over a 13 year span. The #1 factor of why we are better than if we were just a broker. We are a carrier and carriers know what it takes to transport a car. We know how to do our due diligence. We concentrate on earning your business with our service and reputation. Not being the cheapest. We have the experience and the know how to transport your vehicle. If we can not meet your time frame or your request. We will tell you. If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call or e-mail anytime. Thank you.-TEAM ALPINE BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT We are a Veteran Owned and Operated company. Specializing in Custom transport. Free quotes. No deposit. Coast to Coast Door to Door We also now offer a non-stacking single level 3 car enclosed transport. We have our own trucks and Relation ships are everything to our company. We have open and enclosed transports We haul cars, suvs, classics, high end vehicles and bikes. Also operating 48 states. BECOME A FAN OF ALPINE TRANSPORT
Have your own experience with Alpine Transport Inc. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

Alpine Transport Inc. reports that they have an average of 1500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 45 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.00% of Alpine Transport Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.00% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.
    Subject:Alpine Transport
    Review:Worked with Dan at Alpine and it was a great pleasure. Gave him my time line and he hit the phones right away to find me a truck to get my car picked up form the seller. Dan called me right away once he found a truck and my car was picked up the ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny Chen
    Date:11/17/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject:BMW shipment
    Review:Julie at Alpine transport was absolutely first class service, friendly, professional and knowledgeable all at a very fair and competitive shipping cost. I purchased a new 2015 BMW 435x drive from Bloomington, Minnesota and needed it shipped to Seatt... [ More ]
    Poster:Talman Welle
    Date:11/14/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject:Transport of 1984 Nissan pick-up
    Review:Dave Fountain at Alpine Transport helped me transport of my brother’s 1984 Nissan pick-up from Oregon to South Carolina. This is a very special vehicle to me as my brother paid particular attention to its upkeep, and then he sadly suddenly died... [ More ]
    Date:10/9/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Response:Hi Joe. I sure appreciate that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule with your vintage motorcycle business to leave the 5 Stars and some great feedback. You are a true professional yourself and I really enjoyed working with you. If I or any... [ More ]
    Date:10/7/2015 1:10:00 AM
    Subject:Fast, Easy, Professional
    Review:Dave was honest, fair and fast getting me a quote with short notice. He worked within my timeframes and had a pick-up lined up within hours. It's truly refreshing to know that there are honest folks with professionalism and integrity out there. Kent ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bryan. Thank you for the wonderful testimonial and 5 Star review, it sure means a lot, you were great to work with. You were a little hesitant who you wanted handling your 1927 Ford Tbucket and 70s classic Ford pickup. I'm thrilled to have come th... [ More ]
    Date:10/1/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject:Vehicle transport
    Review:I called Dave with short notice to get a fully restored car transported from Phoenix, Az to Lake Tahoe, CA. He recommended an enclosed carrier. From the time of 1st contact to having the car in my driveway was 7 days. It arrived unscathed and for ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Greg. Thanks for taking the time to leave the kind words and the 5 Stars, I enjoyed working with you and so thrilled to do it at a much lower price than I quoted. Sometimes if we have a filler spot due to a last minute cancellation we can do this.... [ More ]
    Date:9/16/2015 1:01:00 AM
    Subject:Excellent Transport Experience
    Review:Timely and competitive quote response. Transport executed as promised despite tight delivery window. Excellent follow-up. Timely and competitive quote response. Transport executed as promised despite tight delivery window. Excellent follow-up. ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dave for the 5 Stars and the very unique review, I really appreciate that you've taken time right out after your move, you were great to work with. I'm glad I could come through for you as you had a very narrow delivery window for your Xterra ... [ More ]
    Date:9/13/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject:Alpine Transport Inc. and Dave Fountain...a True 10/10
    Review:I don't generally write reviews about service...good or bad. However, my experience with Dave Fountain at Alpine Transport certainly deserves this exception. I purchased a 69 Camaro on August 20th which needed to be transported from Kuna Idaho to... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Bob for the 5 Stars, leaving such a tremendous review and testimonial, I sincerely appreciate the compliments and I enjoyed working with you as well. This review means a lot as you told me up front you are very hard to impress and normally don... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Saull
    Date:9/6/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject:Corolla SR5
    Review:The experience from start to finish shipping my vehicle was phenomenal. I had purchased a vehicle online and was not only informed but guided throughout the whole shipping process. Pick up and delivery was extremely prompt and any time constraints we... [ More ]
    Date:9/5/2015 3:05:00 AM
    Subject:Reliable Service
    Review:Alpine Auto Transport is now a broker/carrier company. My broker was Chris. He was pleasant, professional, and very responsive to customer concerns when you call him. The price is competitive, not too high, not too low. I had to pay an extra fee bec... [ More ]
    Poster:T Nguyen
    Date:9/2/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Transaction
    Review:Auto transport is not for sissies, particularly on an open carrier truck. All kinds of stuff can happen. Dave Fountain at Alpine shepherded our car from Pennsylvania to Arizona via the Alena Enterprise Inc carrier - it was picked up promptly and deli... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Gail. I sure appreciate the 5 Star Rating and the nice compliments, I really enjoyed working with you as well. I'm so happy to have shipped your daughter's Pontiac G6 out to AZ for you. You are correct for us behind the scenes the logistics busine... [ More ]
    Date:8/29/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject:Alpine Transport Inc.
    Review:OUTSTANDING SERVICE I have used Alpine Transport a few times to transport different cars and I will only use them again for any future needs. They are always professional, friendly, the prices are fair, and Dave is extremely helpful. I had tried... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Gail. Thanks for the 5 Star rating and for leaving such an outstanding testimonial! I've really enjoyed working with you each time as well. I'm so pleased to have your son's Jaguar XK picked up on time and delivered in the same great condition on ... [ More ]
    Date:8/29/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject:Smooth Transition!
    Review:Dave at Alpine room the time to thoroughly explain the process of transport, was able to deliver to the small town we were relocating to, and followed up throughout the transport to be certain we were informed concerning delivery. Thank you, Dave! Ki... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kim. Thanks for taking the time shortly after just moving to OR last weekend to leave some great feedback, I certainly appreciate that! I also appreciate the referral from your long time friend who told you to call me for the transport, that's how... [ More ]
    Date:8/28/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Review:I don't regularly ship cars. The last time I had a car shipped, I was really disappointed with the condition of my car upon delivery. Alpine Transport was recommended to me by a friend in the car business. Gave them a call, told them what I wanted... [ More ]
    Poster:PHIL D.
    Date:8/22/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject:Great Service & On Time Delivery
    Review:I have worked with Alpine Transport twice now and both times they were great to work with. Dave Fountain is extremely professional, prompt, and helpful. When I initially called a year ago, he was great about explaining how the car shipping process ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Melissa. Thanks for the complimentary review, you are so nice and have been awesome to work with both times as well, I appreciate your business. I sincerely believe in taking care of the customer the way I want to be taken care of when I'm having ... [ More ]
    Date:8/19/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject:Car shipping
    Review:Great transport, pick up crew was professional. I would use them again. They were prompt and delivered my car on time in great condition. The guys took pictures of my car before taking it. I watched them load and secure it and the did everything prop... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Pedersen
    Date:8/18/2015 1:27:00 AM
    Subject:Outstanding in every respect
    Review:I had shipped some cars in the past but the company I used was not longer in business so I had to begin a search for another transporter. After calling some direct transporters I got some expensive quotes and no real pickup window. After talking to... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jeff. Thanks for setting aside some time to leave the nice feedback and giving the 5 Star Review. I really appreciate it and it was sure a pleasure working with you. I'm very pleased we could accommodate your time frame for delivery after your vac... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Baum
    Date:8/4/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject:Great Service, Fair Price
    Review:Fantastic experience from beginning to end. Was were to get transport much sooner than expected. Totally reliable, honest, and accessible by phone and email. I strongly recommend Alpine. [ View ]
    Response:Hi Hugh. Thanks for leaving such a great review, you were fantastic to work with as well. I'm so glad to have your new BMW delivered to you so quickly. Hope that you love the new BMW and have a wonderful vacation! Please call me anytime if you need a... [ More ]
    Date:8/4/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject:Auto transport
    Review:I was referred to Alpine's Dave Fountain by a friend who has used them to ship cars. I had trouble finding a company on the internet that didn't have multiple bad reviews or extremely high prices. Dave quoted a price and shipping time i could live w... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Frank. Thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to leave some great feedback. I sure appreciate the 5 Star Review and the referral from your friend, I enjoyed working with you. Our repeat and referral business means everything to u... [ More ]
    Date:7/26/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject:Great company
    Review:After reading on-line reviews, my husband and I were very apprehensive about transporting the new car we purchased in New Jersey to our home in Texas. We decided to do enclosed transport and went with Alpine. Alpine was not the cheapest but not eve... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Kassandra. You were really great to work with and I'm very appreciative of your 5 Star Review and nice testimonial, means a lot! I know how nervous you were doing all of your research for the transport of your new 2016 Volvo XC90. You are so corre... [ More ]
    Date:7/8/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Review:This transport company and its agent in Port Saint Lucie, FL Simoes Trucking DO NOT OPERATE ETHICALLY nor do they have insurance companies to insure their services (this is my suspicion) while they claim they each have one, they both will not, did n... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Dayna. You first contacted me to inform me of your situation today at 12:06 pm, almost 4 full months to the day after the car was delivered. In our conversation today you stated you did not know what your claiming on the car even came from, knowin... [ More ]
    Date:6/25/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject:Transport of 2 special vehicles
    Review:We were moving a 1999 Corvette and 2006 Dodge Ram SRT10 Viper pickup from Nebraska to Washington, requesting an enclosed carrier. Mike, at Alpine, gave me a quote of $3,800.00, with order #27241. Julie called on Tue. 5/12 and said pickup would be ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Freed
    Date:5/21/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject:above excellence
    Review:Alpine Transportation Inc provided me with more than a 5*+++ experience. Professional, caring, knowledgeable and fully involved before, during and after, is only a brief description of the great experience I had with this company. Dan Howe is a very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tonia Gagnon
    Date:5/1/2015 6:10:00 AM
    Subject:AWESOME Company
    Review:I can not express enough how awesome Alpine Transport was to us. I have never shipped a car before, which after researching was a very scary process. I called many different companies, before finding Dave at Alpine. Out of all I contacted, he was th... [ More ]
    Date:4/27/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject:excellent experience
    Review:I have been in the trucking industry for over 25 yrs. after purchasing my porsche i started looking for a transport company and sift thru the sea of brokers. most had terrible reviews and would give me the cold shoulder of i didn't leave an immediate... [ More ]
    Poster:steve rivet
    Date:4/13/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject:On time and good communicate
    Review:I'd like to ship my car within 1 week and very strict on the delivery time(shipped on Mon and delivered on Fri night or Sat). Dan handled all issues. He gave me several options that may work and kept me posted during the scheduling. The driver also c... [ More ]
    Date:4/7/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject:1937 Ford club Coupe
    Review:After I told them what I could afford and the condition of the car they called me to say that they had found an enclosed carrier for my vehicle. Beyond my expectations. So the car was transported to me in just a little two days. It arrived safe and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Marvin Irwin
    Date:3/11/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Review:Dan at Alpine was great to work with! This is my first time shipping and he made it smooth as silk, thanks Dan! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Hodgman
    Date:3/6/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject:Transporting a '72 Chevelle Convertible
    Review:Another shipper kept putting me off due to 'no driver in the area' and the lease was up on the storage unit the next week. Dan said he could get it picked up before the lease was up and get it delivered... all within a week... he did everything he sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Changstrom
    Date:3/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent shipper/broker!
    Review:After dealing with a broker that never followed through, I was so thankful to work with Alpine. They genuinely cared about taking care of me and didn't come off as a slimy used car salesman like many of the other brokers did. When they.saw they didn'... [ More ]
    Response:We also really appreciate the business. We do have 3 trucks of our own. We're so lucky to have such great partnering companies. Thank you for the nice review. 563-382-0702 [ view ]
    Date:1/27/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent shipper/broker!
    Date:1/27/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject:Alpine Transport
    Review:I would recommend to my car enthusiast friends who may need an enclosed transport for their classics or tuner cars. Dave of Alpine gave me an estimated time of 7 to 10 days but my 1986 Porsche 911 arrived in California a day ahead of the prescribed t... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Joseph. Thanks for taking some time out to leave the nice review right after your cross country move, you were really great to work with as well! I'm thrilled we could help you with both your cars and accommodate your tight schedule during your mo... [ More ]
    Date:1/20/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject:Highly Recommended
    Review:Once Again - Alpine provided fantastic service and results! Have used Alpine a few times in the past and am always pleased with the service and results! Thank you again for your excellent service and results! Very pleased! [ View ]
    Response:Hi Chad and Jenny, thanks for your great review and repeat business, I'm sure glad I could help you again. I hope you guys enjoy the new Chevy Express. Please call me anytime if you need anything in the future. Thanks, Dave Ofc: 515-207-1494, Cell: 7... [ More ]
    Date:1/18/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject:Great Experience
    Review:Needed to move two vehicles on short notice from MD to CT. Called several transport companies and the quote from Alpine for both vehicles in a closed trailer was significantly less than other company's quotes using open trailers. More importantly to... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed G.
    Date:1/14/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Review:Even though we were delayed a few days by extremely cold weather, which was beyond anyone's control, I will absolutely use Alpine in the future. Courteous, prompt, easy to communicate with, and price competitive. Great combination. Also, 1st class... [ More ]
    Poster:Len Kirk
    Date:1/10/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent Service with a great price
    Review:I needed to ship a car from Arizona to Connecticut during the New Year holidays. To make matters more pressing, the owners of the vehicle were moving and needed to have the care picked up ASAP. I contacted Dave at Alpine and within two working days... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Bill, Thanks for the 5 Star Review and your testimonial, you were great to work with as well. I know you had searched for awhile to find the perfect Honda S2000 as there wasn't any of this quality in your area of the country and you also did your ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill C
    Date:1/9/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject:Good from start to finish
    Review:Chris at Alpine was upfront and knowledgeable from the first contact. This was a return transport and the outbound shipper/ broker was far from acceptable and charged a higher price. Alpine did a great job of arranging a driver, only down point was ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Jeglum
    Date:1/7/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject:TX - CA transport, Flawless!
    Review:This the fourth time in six years I have transported a car. This time, I wanted to use a different broker and found Dave at Alpine Transport in IA. They are great. From the outset of my conversation with Dave, I told him I was experienced in shipping... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Rich. Thanks for the kind words and your very nice review, I sure appreciate it and enjoyed working with you. I'm so thrilled to have helped you ship Ryan's Toyota Avalon back to CA. I'm glad I could accommodate your last minute change in pickup l... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan & Rich
    Date:1/4/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject:great service
    Review:Alpine did a superb job for me. The difference was honesty and customer service. They never gave me a run around on pick up dates and delivery times and communicated with me every step of the way. [ View ]
    Date:12/22/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject:Straight to the Point and Honest
    Review:My son wanted to ship his loved old 1998 Golf to LA from DC, which after debating, I said yes. What won't we do for our kids. I searched the web, read the stories and worried like everyone else. I got somehow in contact with Dave Fountain @ alpine... [ More ]
    Response:Massimo, thank you for such a heartfelt testimony of your experience with us, you were wonderful to work with as well. Every time I feel the most gratified after a successful transport I'm overwhelmed with another customer's kind words. I say it agai... [ More ]
    Date:12/20/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject:Outstanding Service
    Review:After being scammed by a broker (a no show with no followup communication but they kept the deposit), I contacted Alpine and shared my experience. They explained that due to my rural location, no car carrier would ever pick up my car for the price re... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Lorri. Thanks for an amazing 5 Star Review! I'm so thankful to have great customers like you, who clearly understand the difference between working with us and the majority of the companies out there who give the low-ball quotes and never come thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorri Craig
    Date:12/16/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject:Great service X2
    Review:I actually used Alpine twice in one month. One was an open transport to FL, which had to be done quickly. Dave found a carrier and got the car where it needed to be in less than a week. No problems. The second was a coast to coast enclosed transp... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, Thanks for leaving the great feedback and the 5 Stars, you were great to work with! I'm glad to have helped you transport your daughter's BMW so quickly. We sure appreciate your business and your recommendations to your friends. Referrals and r... [ More ]
    Date:12/12/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Review:I interviewed about 8 trans companies, and during the sales pitch, Dave at Alpine Transport Inc, was not overly aggressive, saying just enough to make me feel comfortable with the inherent limitations of dealing with the "black hole" variab... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Mike for taking the time out of your busy flight schedule to leave a nice review and all the kind words. I know talking with you and in your review you put a lot of time not only in purchasing your new M-37 but also the extensive research invo... [ More ]
    Poster:mike oconnell
    Date:12/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject:Outstanding service
    Review:I'd previously used Alpine and had great service, so it was a no brainer to use them again. While I was initially disappointed that their trucks were full and would be for some time, they subbed the work out to Show Car Services, who was equally grea... [ More ]
    Response:John, thanks for the 5 Star Review and the awesome compliments, we sincerely appreciate it! I'm thrilled to have been able to get your new London Taxi transported to you so quickly, especially leading up to the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. I know ho... [ More ]
    Poster:John D
    Date:12/8/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject:Ford Bronco
    Review:I will only call Alpine for any transport needs and refer to anyone who needs such service without reservation. Dave is amazing with prompt quotes and allows you to "bug" him as much as necessary until I (the customer) am happy. This expe... [ More ]
    Response:Stephen, Thanks so much for your great review, I know how busy you are there at the fire department and tough to get time out. Yes you and I have been talking for a long time while you've been trying to find the perfect classic Bronco. I never mind q... [ More ]
    Date:12/5/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject:Lexus Transport
    Review:This was our second time to use Alpine Transport Inc this year.They offer excellent customer service and care for your automobile. We were dealing with a family emergency during the same days as the transport and knew our Lexus was in great hand... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty Gross
    Date:10/22/2014 7:59:00 AM
    Subject:2013 Audi A5
    Review:We had an unusual request for to hold our car and give us a head start on our trip from WA, so that we would be able to meet them in TN. Chris got us in touch with Coast to Coast out of WA, who held our car and delivered on ... [ More ]
    Date:10/6/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject:AAAA+++++ Customer Service
    Review:I spent several days researching companies and got a few quotes, so I knew what my ball park was going to be. I was given some very low-ball quotes, which I knew was somethings that happens to get you in the door. Dave didn't come out and quote me ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Jayne, thanks for making a little time to leave such a nice review. I appreciate all of your homework researching all of the companies out there and for recognizing rather quickly there's companies that will simply quote customers low just to get ... [ More ]
    Date:9/27/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject:Great Company, Great Experience
    Review:After receiving many unsolicited emails from transport companies as a result of requesting an online quote, I was leery about using this type of service to move my car across the country. Every email received and each person I spoke to didn't say muc... [ More ]
    Date:9/10/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject:Alpine transportation is excellent
    Review:Alpine transportation in Decorah Iowa provided excellent customer service and quality work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a transportation option. [ View ]
    Poster:tanya tysland
    Date:8/31/2014 4:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Alpine Transport Inc.

Alpine Transport Inc. Home | 2 | 3

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.