View 169,625 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,626th Review now!

View All Things Mobile's New Profile

All Things Mobile
11333 Amanda Lane # 514
Dallas, TX 75238
Phone Number:972-480-4873
Secondary Phone Number:972-480-4873
Website:http://allthingsmobileonline.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 1/24/2008

Have your own experience with All Things Mobile to share?

• Subject: From Dallas tx to maine
    Review:My vehicule was picked up the day they told me and delivered in the week scheduled Great service. Customer service is good and they will take care of you [ View ]
    Poster:RicardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Great experience. On time. Chuck was very prompt with responses and very professional. No damage to car. [ View ]
    Poster:mayorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation from Dallas to San Antonio
    Review:From the very first phone call, Chuck was very nice, he is trustworthy and that is most important in any service. The only moment I felt uneasy was when driver did not answer his cell one day before pick-up. I called Chuck and he responded immediatel... [ More ]
    Poster:Clara
    Date:3/29/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Made Magic Happen!!!
    Review:Was moving from Corpus Christi, TX to Nashville, TN, on 19 December 2014, for my dream job and scheduled my household goods and truck to be shipped. Unfortunately, it turned out that my moving household company dropped the ball on arranging my truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty D.
    Date:2/13/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I am surprised at the speed my car got to me in Seattle. Chuck picked up my car on Monday in Dallas and delivered in Seattle on Thursday. Communication was very effective. I am very impressed and will recommend them again and again. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Dayo
    Date:11/23/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle Transport
    Review:I'm retired from the military and used to moving. This time I was going to have to depend on someone else. From the first time I spoke with Chuck, I felt that everything would be okay. So from the time the driver picked up my vehicle and get it a... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:11/2/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Reasonable Price. Excellent communication. Exact timing. Would absolutely recommend and use again. Chuck answered every question and even though it is a busy season, was able to accommodate our date. The driver (Tom) is experienced, knowledgable and ... [ More ]
    Poster:SusanB
    Date:9/22/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks!
    Review:Super fast delivery, TX to CA in less than 3 days, exceeded all expectations! Awesome job Chuck and Team, will contact again for future business. [ View ]
    Poster:Amit
    Date:9/11/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Review:I would highly recommend All Things Mobile. The customer service was outstanding both Chuck and Doniel (the driver) were available, helpful and courteous throughout the process. I had a terrible experience the first time I transported a car so I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:8/12/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Chuck worked fast to get my car picked up and delivered. From the time my car was picked up to delivery date, he kept in touch and offered to assist with any questions I had. Driver was running a little late on delivery day, but he called twice t... [ More ]
    Poster:MEH
    Date:6/27/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting gourmet food truck
    Review:I highly recommend Chuck and his team! After calling several transport companies and receiving much higher quotes and longer transport times I decided to go with Chuck and All Things Mobile. He answered all my questions and was honest, friendly and... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Grandon
    Date:4/27/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Move from TX-FL
    Review:I had my Toyota corolla shipped from Texas to Florida. Chuck's driver picked up the car on a Monday afternoon and I received the car Friday afternoon the same week. They really exceeded my expectations on the timeliness of the delivery. Moreover the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tania
    Date:4/5/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my baby to its new home
    Review:After a flood of offers to ship my car from Texas to Idaho, I chose Allthingsmobile due to the fact that Chuck was very professional and honest. I explained my car was inoperable and he assured me it was not an issue, unlike almost every other carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:3/6/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Chuck Kerss from All things Mobile
    Review:I had a great experience of moving my Car from Dallas Texas to Scottsdale Arizona through Chuck. He is a very professional and honest person who took care of my whole Car move right from begining to the end. Even when I had some challenges in Billing... [ More ]
    Poster:Nishant
    Date:9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Idaho in two days - Wonderful Service
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Chuck. I got delivered two cars from Texas to Idaho in just two days, unbelievable. I wish I used Chuck for moving my apartment items too. He was there for me the whole way, answered all my phone calls and was total... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhaskar