View 144,442 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,443th Review now!
All Things Mobile
Location:11333 Amanda Lane # 514
Dallas, TX 75238
Phone Number:972-480-4873
Secondary Phone Number:972-480-4873
Website:
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/24/2008

Have your own experience with All Things Mobile to share?

• Subject: car transport
    Review:Chuck worked fast to get my car picked up and delivered. From the time my car was picked up to delivery date, he kept in touch and offered to assist with any questions I had. Driver was running a little late on delivery day, but he called twice t... [ More ]
    Poster:MEH
    Date:6/27/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting gourmet food truck
    Review:I highly recommend Chuck and his team! After calling several transport companies and receiving much higher quotes and longer transport times I decided to go with Chuck and All Things Mobile. He answered all my questions and was honest, friendly and... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie Grandon
    Date:4/27/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Move from TX-FL
    Review:I had my Toyota corolla shipped from Texas to Florida. Chuck's driver picked up the car on a Monday afternoon and I received the car Friday afternoon the same week. They really exceeded my expectations on the timeliness of the delivery. Moreover the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tania
    Date:4/5/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my baby to its new home
    Review:After a flood of offers to ship my car from Texas to Idaho, I chose Allthingsmobile due to the fact that Chuck was very professional and honest. I explained my car was inoperable and he assured me it was not an issue, unlike almost every other carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:3/6/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Chuck Kerss from All things Mobile
    Review:I had a great experience of moving my Car from Dallas Texas to Scottsdale Arizona through Chuck. He is a very professional and honest person who took care of my whole Car move right from begining to the end. Even when I had some challenges in Billing... [ More ]
    Poster:Nishant
    Date:9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Idaho in two days - Wonderful Service
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Chuck. I got delivered two cars from Texas to Idaho in just two days, unbelievable. I wish I used Chuck for moving my apartment items too. He was there for me the whole way, answered all my phone calls and was total... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhaskar
    Date:9/6/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from Texas to Washington State in 5 days
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Chuck. He was there for me the whole way, answered all my phone calls and was totally professional. I would use All Things Mobile again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jenn
    Date:8/1/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: review for all things mobile.
    Review:Chuck was fantastic. He went out of his way to help my daughter get her car to new Jersey on very short notice. Chuck is honest, sincere and compassionate and I would highly recommend him. I think my daughter and I have made a friend. Texas does have... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy & Laurie
    Date:7/26/2013 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Oregon To Texas
    Review:All Things Mobile was A # 1 in my book. Will use again if need arises. Chuck was fantastic and enjoyable to deal with. Price was competetive on 2 car move from Oregon to Texas. Driver was courteous and had cars unloaded when we got to the meeting... [ More ]
    Poster:Chanda Hansen
    Date:7/22/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I have a very good experience with the delivery of my SUV from Texas to Oregon. I called Chuck several times for various questions and always received answer and help from him. SUV got picked up quickly and shipped quickly. I like their service and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Baifei Zeng
    Date:2/5/2013 7:58:00 AM
    Subject: BEST service and communication and planning i have ever experienced
    Review:They should be proud. Afthe the WORST move ever with A Team Moving, the vehicles were moved professionally and timely. We worked together in dates and all was well organized. It was obvious. This was the 17th cross country move and 3 overseas. ... [ More ]
    Poster:A B LaRochelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2012 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: aircraft move
    Review:I needed to move a small aircraft with a folding wing from Missouri to Washington State. I called Chuck Kerss with All Things Mobile and was very pleasantly surprised that he accepted the move. Everything he told me on the phone was absolutely true,... [ More ]
    Poster:Wes Lorier
    Date:8/28/2012 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Brilliant Experience ~ Couldn't have been more pleased...
    Review:I got a job on a Tuesday and had to report from TX to GA by the next Monday. With having to pack our whole house, I just didn't have time to drive and remain sane, so I called Chuck Kerss and his quote was immediate, very competitive and customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:TX Eng teacher