View 169,000 Reviews on 3,812 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,001th Review now!

View All States Car Transport's New Profile

All States Car Transport
4485 Stirling Road
Fort Laurderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:877-320-2758
Secondary Phone Number:954-533-9505
Website:http://www.allstatescartransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 4/12/2010

Our mission is to provide superior car transport services through understanding our valued customer needs and delivering vehicle(s) with a seamless process, state to state. We are a full service car transport company and are skilled to provide superior expertise.
Have your own experience with All States Car Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on All States Car Transport
    Subject: Car arrived scratched up!
    Review:We hired All States to transport our Honda CR-V, and Danit was very friendly and helpful at first. However, once we received delivery of the car, she simply referred me to ProLogistics, the company that she hired to move the vehicle- and they complet... [ More ]
    Response:I am quite shocked by this! When you dropped off your car at my location so that we can accommodate your tight schedule, you acknowledged that the car was dirty and has scratches. We walked around the car and discussed the scratches. I told you I would perform the inspection with the driver and send you the Bill of Lading from pickup, which I did. I went out of my way to take you, your whole family, your pets, and 10+ suitcases to your hotel as a courtesy to you for no additional charge. I explained the transport process to you and told you that since the CR-V will be on an open carrier from FL to OR that you should expect the car to be dirty. I explained that you should do a walk through with the driver upon delivery and note on the Bill of Lading any additional scratches. How can you claim now that the scratches were not present on your vehicle when you dropped it off and when you and I discuss them? I am very shocked. [ view ]
    Poster:Katherine
    Date:8/20/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST USE OF A TRANSPORTER
    Review:FIRST USE OF TRANSFORT SERVICE. FOUND ALL ENVOLVED HELPFUL; PATIENT WITH A NEWBE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. FOLLOW UP AT BEGINNING TO ENSURE PICK UP TIME WAS ON SCHEDULE WAS IMPRESSIVE! TRANSPORTER WAS IMMACULATE; THE DRIVER WAS WELL-MANNERED,POLITE AN... [ More ]
    Poster:LOU WILLIAMS
    Date:7/24/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: FIRST USE OF A TRANSPORTER
    Poster:LOU WILLIAMS
    Date:7/24/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:This is my 3rd time using All States CarTransport and I already referred them to all of my snow bird friends. They are always so friendly and helpful. I use them twice a year to transport my Acura MDX from Florida to New Jersey and have never had a p... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:7/21/2015 2:12:00 AM
    Review:The transportation guy I dealt with was awesome. He was courteous, on time and fantastic to deal with. Great experience and when you need your car getting from point A to point B and when they say they will that's huge! Would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:7/17/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Montana
    Review:My pickup truck was picked up exactly when they said. The driver was polite and professorial. I was sending the the truck out to a horse farm in Montana. The farm was a little hard to find, as it was down a country dirt road, but the transport f... [ More ]
    Poster:DONNA
    Date:7/17/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:i was very nervous to ship my BMW X5 to Louisiana because I never did it before. The nice lady I spoke to Danit gave me a detailed explanation of the whole process. I felt really comfortable in All States and booked my car shipment with them. They Re... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:7/15/2015 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and On Time
    Review:My daughter told me about this really good company that had transported her cars from California to Florida and suggested that I call them. After checking out multiple companies I was very glad that I chose All States Car Transport to move my cars fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:7/15/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Review:Overall the service was professional, honest, and courteous. I was walked through the process step by step and explained everything clearly. By far the best auto transport company I've dealt with. Will refer and use again! Thanks All Stat... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:7/14/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged Vehicle
    Review:I have used All States in the past and was very satisfied, I used them again this past June only to find things are not as they seem. I contacted Vanessa whom I've worked with in the past, she was great she had everything set up to move my vehicle fr... [ More ]
    Response:All States Car Transport, LLC. (All States- broker) spoke with Ron Firmender (customer) on 6/23/2015, when we were notified that there was damage to the side view mirror on the vehicle that was delivered by Tap Towing (Tap- Carrier). Based on what was told to us by the customer, the repair was $200.00. All States then contacted Tap in order to reconcile the matter. Even though all liability for damages is the responsibility of the carrier, All States was willing to share the cost with Tap Towing and pay the customer the agreed rate of $200.00. The Bill of Lading that was signed by the customer noted that the mirror is not stable and shaking. Later that day, we received an estimate from the customer for $1,991.22. Due to the increase in price, we provided customer with the current insurance information for the carrier in order for customer to file an insurance claim since only the owner of the vehicle may do so. We also told the customer that we will help them with any other information he might need. We are doing everything in our power to assist with proper direction and all the pertinent information, (carrier contact, current insurance carrier, policy number, etc). As per Section 11, of the Shipping Order Form that was signed by Ronald Firmender, All States Car Transport is not liable for any damages caused to the customer’s vehicle during transportation and is at the sole responsibility of the Carrier. Excerpt below: 11. The customer agrees that their insurance will be primary only for damages caused by acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, and earthquakes) All States shall not be held liable or responsible for any damages caused by the carrier assigned to transport your vehicle. In the event that damage is caused to the vehicle(s), it must be noted at the time of delivery and the driver must sign the inspection/incident report. No claim to the carrier will be honored without the driver’s signature. Additionally, customer must submit in writing a description of damages, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within ten (10) days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. All States will not accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. All States will however assist Customer to resolve claim issues with the carrier. Based on the comparison of the Bill of Lading from pick up as well as the Bill of lading from delivery, scratches were noted on pickup and the only addition was the mirror’s condition. Stated on the Bill of Lading when signed by customer, customer is releasing carrier’s responsibility for any other damage not noted on the Bill of Lading. We have also sent correspondence to Progressive County Mutual, Tap Towing’s insurance carrier along with the estimate for the repair costs from the customer. All States Car Transport LLC is a broker and not the carrier of the transportation. All States Car Transport LLC is not held liable for any damage during transportation. [ view ]
    Poster:ron firmender
    Date:7/13/2015 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy :)
    Review:All States Car Transport transported our vehicle with easy. When we started the process we were overloaded with calls and emails. The reason I went with All States Car Transport was because of how Michael spoke and responded to my request. He was ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Received call from All States Car Transport LLC from an Internet search for carriers on 4/3/15. Michael explained their service and capabilities. Advised carrier I was flying to LA on Monday and I may call for a pickup. During my visit I called c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben J
    Date:4/20/2015 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: great service.
    Review:I never transported a car. My experience was fast and painless and at a reasonable price. I have already recommended their services. [ View ]
    Poster:Joshua Barnhill
    Date:4/18/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: great service.
    Poster:Joshua Barnhill
    Date:4/18/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: transportation of our Audi
    Review:Vanessa was very accommodating and worked with us and the body repair shop in coordinating the pickup and delivery of our car. The company came highly recommended by the Audi dealer in Tampa and we had complete faith in them that the car would be de... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark & Janice Illfelder
    Date:4/14/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Review:Michael Bruck was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend All States Car Transport, and make sure you ask for Michael !! This was a 100% seamless transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Harry Allen
    Date:4/13/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport SC to FL
    Review:I had to transport a mini van for a family member. I was very nervous about the the process but Michael put my mind at ease. He was very understanding and patient with me. The price was very reasonable. The vehicle was picked up and delivered as pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon M.
    Date:4/4/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from State to State
    Review:We had a customer who's vehicle broke down in Florida while on vacation. Due to the time, frame our customer needed to leave the vehicle at the dealership for repair. All States was able to give us a quote based on time frame vehicle would be ready... [ More ]
    Poster:Robynann Pelina
    Date:1/13/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:everything was done as agreed great job what do you want me to say the driver is cute or your mama wears combat boots [ View ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:12/22/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: best car transport in the country
    Review:I am very satisfied with the knowledge of this transport company . They are on time , professional and courteous.I would recommend them to my friends and family .I will be using them again in the future on the return trip back home. Thank you Mich... [ More ]
    Poster:judy
    Date:12/17/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: best car transport in the country
    Poster:judy
    Date:12/17/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: fl to ny
    Review:Service was excellent, Mor answered all my questions, and my car was picked up and delivered on time, just like I was promised. I Highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:shiri
    Date:11/19/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Car Transport Service helped during my move
    Review:I was very skeptical to choose my movers for Car and household. I was relocating from CT to TX. After reviewing multiple Auto Transports, BBB Reviews I decided to try All States. From the day I called they were very helpful in providing me honest res... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabapathy Bala
    Date:11/14/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: As Promised
    Review:I really hit these guys with a fire drill to move a car over 700 miles with only 2 days notice to get the car delivered for my daughters birthday. Carlos Promised me he would pull it off and he absolutely delivered as promised. Most prices were clo... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie A
    Date:11/7/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: All States Car Transport
    Review:This was the second time we used All States Car Transport from New Jersey to Florida, once covered and then open. Great service and competitive prices. On both occasions, pick up and delivery were as agreed with advance notice on the days involved ... [ More ]
    Poster:E Zobitz
    Date:11/3/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: ON TIME AND PROFESSIONAL
    Review:This company and my customer service rep. Michael was extremely helpful with the transport of my car that we were so concerned about having brought down to us on time . After having dealt with another company that could not get us picked up we were r... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:11/1/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: ALL STATES CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:The Service was Awesome, the timing was supberb. Michael, was very courtise and professional. My Transfer was simple and fast with this Company, i recommend them to anyone with a quick and reliable need. [ View ]
    Poster:carmin George
    Date:11/1/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied All State Auto Transport Customer
    Review:Michael was prompt in answering my request for quote and the price was right. All State Auto Transport had a good record so I decided to hire them to transport my car from MA to CA. Pickup was quickly arranged and went off with no problems. My car... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed L
    Date:11/1/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Poor delivery and service
    Review:Things started off well with All States Auto Transport. Michael seemed like a nice guy and company to work with. Things got frustrating though when they couldn't find and confirm a driver for pick up. I tried multiple times to reach them to confirm p... [ More ]
    Response:All states car transport was hired by Todd Elkins 10/08/14 to transport a 2008 BMW 535 from Las Vegas Nevada to Hyde Park Utah. We set up the reservation and sent the customer a PDF contract via email to be signed before we proceed with locating a driver. Customer signed the documents and sent the back 10/08/14 . Customers are notified that we need 24 to 72 hours to locate a carrier and assign them to the route. On 10/10/14 we contacted Todd Elkins to notify him that we have a carrier who can pick up the vehicle 10/12/14 and deliver 10/14/14. Todd Elkins agreed that the vehicle may be picked and delivered on the dates provided. After verifying with the customer, we then charged a deposit of $125 on the debit or credit card provided by Todd Elkins. The customer received the carriers contact information. On the dates of 10/27/14, we receive a charge back notification from the merchant account. We contacted the customer 10/27/14 to find out if anything happened, according the D.O.T (department of transportation) system the vehicle had been delivered. Customer stated that we didn't do our job correctly ( we didn't answer the phone on Friday), so he don't went to pay us. [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:10/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: All States Transport from GA to NV
    Review:I initially tried to ship my SUV through another transport company which I will not name. After that company missed the shipping deadline by over two weeks I finally gave up and cancelled my contract with them. From that point I had to start the pr... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Lawrence, I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review. Thank you Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:9/5/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with the ontime pickup delivery and followups
    Review:I have transported my car with "All States Car Transport". My primary contact person was Scott. I gave 2 days window for the vehicle pickup and it was picked up on the second day before noon. Expected delivery time was 7 days for tran... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Ravi, I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:8/22/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: All State Transport Review
    Review:Scott was very friendly and knowledgeable about the procedure. Very prompt with follow up. All of the questions about the service were already answered in the contact provided .Driver was also very friendly and seemed experienced in his work. The veh... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Dan, I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Dan McCloud
    Date:8/15/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Exelent Customer Service
    Review:I had to transport my Toyota Corolla from Florida to California, All States Car Transport got me a driver in less than 24 hours after i made my reservation, Ernie Gonzalez was always there to answer my calls and all of my questions, i will use All St... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Orestes, thank you for taking your time to give your experience with all states, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Orestes
    Date:8/8/2014 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy!
    Review:I was so nervous about getting our SUV from Arizona to Maine. All States Transport secured a wonderful transporter- it was an enclosed truck which was a nice surprise. The cost was reasonable- it was lower than other reputable companies. The drive... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Amy for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were .Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Amy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Service was professional and prompt
    Review:Vanessa was referred to me by a close friend who had previously transported their vehicle with this company. The price I was given was never raised and delivery was on time. I had direct contact with the carrier throughout the whole process. Very hap... [ More ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review. Thank you Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Kassandra
    Date:7/31/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:I did not expect my vehicle to be delivered in such a timely fashion. Everything was taken care of from start to finish with such professionalism. My 2006 Acura RSX made it home safely. Vanessa did an AWESOME JOB! TWO THUMBS UP! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services. Thanks Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Jozell
    Date:7/31/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: A++++ Service, highly recommended
    Review:Ernie Gonzalez was very helpful, prompt, knowledgeable and informative. I highly recommend All States Car Transport to anyone that is looking for a reliable company to transport their vehicle. They helped me feel secure and proved themselves to be a ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Shamar
    Date:7/28/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service!
    Review:Ernie was so helpful and knowledgeable about transport times and policies. the company was very professional and helped me when needed i will definately use this company in the future i highly recomend them [ View ]
    Response:I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Julia
    Date:7/28/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Camry and Corolla transported safely before time !
    Review: My vehicles Camry and Corolla were both picked up , tranported and delivered earlier than scheduled time in good condition. Both All States and the actual transporter did an excellent job. Agent Scott Huber acted promptly and was motivated in fin... [ More ]
    Response:I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Scott [ view ]
    Poster:deepak guptaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Phoenix-SJC transportation
    Review:Transported from Chandlet to San Jose, no issues. Picked up on Thursday morning and delivered on Sunday before noon [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave review Thanks Mor [ view ]
    Poster:VikramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE OF TRANSPORT! VERY PROFESSIONAL. FOLLOWUP CALL FROM SCOTT TO BE SURE I WAS HAPPY OR HAD ANY CONCERNS WITH THEIR SERVICE. WHEN I HEARD MY DOORBELL.......I OPENED MY DOOR AND MY CAR WAS ALREADY PARKED SAFELY IN MY DR... [ More ]
    Response:Good Morning Frank, I'm very happy to hear that our service met your requirement and satisfaction Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Frank FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Mor was quick in providing a binding estimates. THe movers were on time and did keep me updated on the time they were going to deliver this. The overall experience with truck drivers was very good. They were always ready to answer questions and would... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave this good review very happy your done with the moving. Thanks Mor [ view ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:7/24/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: van towing
    Review:Someone introduce this company to me because of their good price. And the customer service is good also, patient and careful. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services. Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:IvyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle delivery
    Review:They were very knowledgeable, polite and delivered my motorcycle on expected date. I would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review. Thank you Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Rothschild
    Date:7/24/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Review:From start to finish, there were no issues. Everything that was stated was going to occur did. The transport drivers were very professional and took good car of our car. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue ZuschlagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: CORVETTES
    Review:ALLSTATE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I USE TO TRANSPORT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF OUR CARS. THEY HAVE EARNED ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. ONE WORD DESCRIBES THEM BEST "EFFECIENT" [ View ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks Margo [ view ]
    Poster:TRACY WILKS
    Date:7/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed transport
    Review:margo was a pleasure to deal with and did an excellent job,have used them to transport several vehicles and referred them to many friends ,who have also received excellent service [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you Margo [ view ]
    Poster:keith marcotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Fast service
    Review:Michael was very helpful and got my car picked up FAST. It was delivered safely and the driver was helpful. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:James WallenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: The folks at All States Car transport are real professionals.
    Review:I needed my car shipped from texas to Florida and my transport coordinator Lance was extremely helpful and extremely polite. He gave me all the necessary information I needed to make my decision without sounding pushy or making me feel like I had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Wallerstein, im happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Wallerstein
    Date:7/20/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: All State Auto Transport
    Review:This is our second year to transport our car north from Florida, and both times it has been through All State, recommended to us by a commercial user, and in both cases we have been pleased and would definitely use them again. Michael was pleasant an... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mrs. Beverly thank you for taking your time to give your experience with all states, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly R Feiges