View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,851th Review now!

View All States Car Transport's New Profile

All States Car Transport
4485 Stirling Road
Fort Laurderdale, FL 33314
Phone Number:877-320-2758
Secondary Phone Number:954-533-9505
Website:http://www.allstatescartransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/12/2010

Our mission is to provide superior car transport services through understanding our valued customer needs and delivering vehicle(s) with a seamless process, state to state. We are a full service car transport company and are skilled to provide superior expertise.
Have your own experience with All States Car Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on All States Car Transport
    Subject: All States Transport from GA to NV
    Review:I initially tried to ship my SUV through another transport company which I will not name. After that company missed the shipping deadline by over two weeks I finally gave up and cancelled my contract with them. From that point I had to start the pr... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Lawrence, I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review. Thank you Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:9/5/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with the ontime pickup delivery and followups
    Review:I have transported my car with "All States Car Transport". My primary contact person was Scott. I gave 2 days window for the vehicle pickup and it was picked up on the second day before noon. Expected delivery time was 7 days for tran... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Ravi, I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:8/22/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: All State Transport Review
    Review:Scott was very friendly and knowledgeable about the procedure. Very prompt with follow up. All of the questions about the service were already answered in the contact provided .Driver was also very friendly and seemed experienced in his work. The veh... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Dan, I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Dan McCloud
    Date:8/15/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Exelent Customer Service
    Review:I had to transport my Toyota Corolla from Florida to California, All States Car Transport got me a driver in less than 24 hours after i made my reservation, Ernie Gonzalez was always there to answer my calls and all of my questions, i will use All St... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Orestes, thank you for taking your time to give your experience with all states, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Orestes
    Date:8/8/2014 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy!
    Review:I was so nervous about getting our SUV from Arizona to Maine. All States Transport secured a wonderful transporter- it was an enclosed truck which was a nice surprise. The cost was reasonable- it was lower than other reputable companies. The drive... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Amy for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were .Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Amy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Service was professional and prompt
    Review:Vanessa was referred to me by a close friend who had previously transported their vehicle with this company. The price I was given was never raised and delivery was on time. I had direct contact with the carrier throughout the whole process. Very hap... [ More ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review. Thank you Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Kassandra
    Date:7/31/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT
    Review:I did not expect my vehicle to be delivered in such a timely fashion. Everything was taken care of from start to finish with such professionalism. My 2006 Acura RSX made it home safely. Vanessa did an AWESOME JOB! TWO THUMBS UP! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services. Thanks Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Jozell
    Date:7/31/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: A++++ Service, highly recommended
    Review:Ernie Gonzalez was very helpful, prompt, knowledgeable and informative. I highly recommend All States Car Transport to anyone that is looking for a reliable company to transport their vehicle. They helped me feel secure and proved themselves to be a ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Shamar
    Date:7/28/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service!
    Review:Ernie was so helpful and knowledgeable about transport times and policies. the company was very professional and helped me when needed i will definately use this company in the future i highly recomend them [ View ]
    Response:I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Julia
    Date:7/28/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Camry and Corolla transported safely before time !
    Review: My vehicles Camry and Corolla were both picked up , tranported and delivered earlier than scheduled time in good condition. Both All States and the actual transporter did an excellent job. Agent Scott Huber acted promptly and was motivated in fin... [ More ]
    Response:I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Scott [ view ]
    Poster:deepak guptaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Phoenix-SJC transportation
    Review:Transported from Chandlet to San Jose, no issues. Picked up on Thursday morning and delivered on Sunday before noon [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave review Thanks Mor [ view ]
    Poster:VikramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE OF TRANSPORT! VERY PROFESSIONAL. FOLLOWUP CALL FROM SCOTT TO BE SURE I WAS HAPPY OR HAD ANY CONCERNS WITH THEIR SERVICE. WHEN I HEARD MY DOORBELL.......I OPENED MY DOOR AND MY CAR WAS ALREADY PARKED SAFELY IN MY DR... [ More ]
    Response:Good Morning Frank, I'm very happy to hear that our service met your requirement and satisfaction Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Frank FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Mor was quick in providing a binding estimates. THe movers were on time and did keep me updated on the time they were going to deliver this. The overall experience with truck drivers was very good. They were always ready to answer questions and would... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave this good review very happy your done with the moving. Thanks Mor [ view ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:7/24/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: van towing
    Review:Someone introduce this company to me because of their good price. And the customer service is good also, patient and careful. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services. Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:IvyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle delivery
    Review:They were very knowledgeable, polite and delivered my motorcycle on expected date. I would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review. Thank you Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Rothschild
    Date:7/24/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Review:From start to finish, there were no issues. Everything that was stated was going to occur did. The transport drivers were very professional and took good car of our car. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue ZuschlagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: CORVETTES
    Review:ALLSTATE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I USE TO TRANSPORT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF OUR CARS. THEY HAVE EARNED ALL OF OUR BUSINESS. ONE WORD DESCRIBES THEM BEST "EFFECIENT" [ View ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks Margo [ view ]
    Poster:TRACY WILKS
    Date:7/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: enclosed transport
    Review:margo was a pleasure to deal with and did an excellent job,have used them to transport several vehicles and referred them to many friends ,who have also received excellent service [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you Margo [ view ]
    Poster:keith marcotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Fast service
    Review:Michael was very helpful and got my car picked up FAST. It was delivered safely and the driver was helpful. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:James WallenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: The folks at All States Car transport are real professionals.
    Review:I needed my car shipped from texas to Florida and my transport coordinator Lance was extremely helpful and extremely polite. He gave me all the necessary information I needed to make my decision without sounding pushy or making me feel like I had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Wallerstein, im happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Wallerstein
    Date:7/20/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: All State Auto Transport
    Review:This is our second year to transport our car north from Florida, and both times it has been through All State, recommended to us by a commercial user, and in both cases we have been pleased and would definitely use them again. Michael was pleasant an... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mrs. Beverly thank you for taking your time to give your experience with all states, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly R Feiges
    Date:7/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We had 2 cars transported from NJ to CO. Everything went well and I would definitely use All States Car Transport again. My only complaint, which is minor, is communication about pick up. The company that was suppose to pick up our cars was switched ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were .Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:7/17/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:During initial call with Michael, car was scheduled to be picked up next day for 1st available northbound truck. Car was picked up on time & I was given all contact info. Driver kept me informed of drop off and was professional & on-time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Manger
    Date:7/17/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:My experience with All States Auto Transport was definitely good, this company picked up my 2011 Mazda 6 did a complete inspection and delivered my car in a timely manner the same way i gave it to them and the pricing was very close to where i wanted... [ More ]
    Response:thanks for taking time to leave this good review very happy your done with the moving. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Alexis Snyder
    Date:7/17/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car to Florida
    Review:Everything went smoothly. No hitches. Pleased and would use them again. The personnel were of great help and explained everything. The pickup went smoothly as did the dropoff. [ View ]
    Response:Good afternoon Wayne, I'm very happy to hear that our service met your requirement ans satisfaction Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:wayne levinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with services provided by all state car transfer
    Review:I am satisfied with the car transport service provided by these guys. Specially Margo she is always ready to resolve all queries. No hiding everything was very clear to customer. Thanks Pawan [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you margo [ view ]
    Poster:Pawan Agarwal
    Date:7/17/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Thank you Ernie for providing great customer service. You guys were able to pick the car up in Missouri even though there was nobody there, which made it very easy To make the shipment. The guy that delivered the car on the 8-wheeler was also very... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services.Thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:My little Fiat 500C Rag top arrived in excellent condition. Michael on the phone, prior to the move was courteous and patient. Gil, the driver, was also courteous and kept me informed along the way and arrived as scheduled. [ View ]
    Response:I’m very happy and satisfied to hear that we were able to meet your criteria have a great day!! Michael [ view ]
    Poster:judy
    Date:7/16/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Yo altamente recomiendo esta compania de transporte y en especial Enie Gonzalez porque el fue muy profesional y me entrego mi vehiculo temprano y en buena condiciones, tambien su trato fue muy cordial y excelente. Gracias Eddie definitivamente usaria... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for taking your time to give my company a good review,we are very pleased thanks Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:Primo Sanchez
    Date:7/16/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer interaction
    Review:Mr. Gonzalez was a pleasure to coordinate this entire transport. He ensured all questions were a priority. Established trust in All states ability for a smooth completion of the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Review:The company was excellent. Prompt and easy to work with. Would definitely use them again. Thanks Vanessa. [ View ]
    Response:Im happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Alonzo jaramillo
    Date:7/16/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Truck transport coast to coast
    Review:We had had our vehicle with another company for over 9 weeks with no results in getting it transported. then we moved to All States Trans. and along with help of Ernie Gonzales we are driving our vehicle in 7 days after a coast to coast transport. We... [ More ]
    Poster:Sereno
    Date:7/16/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Thanks for a great service it was Great working with you and your dispatcher Mor the driver Jose was on time great service no damage thank you all states car transport [ View ]
    Response:I'm very happy to hear that my company was able to provide you with the best service thank you very much for taking your time to give us this good review.Thank you Ernie [ view ]
    Poster:orly
    Date:7/14/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Thank you Margo for a great service all went good it was great driver great experience I will call you on the way back thanks all states [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to give us this good review.Thanks margo [ view ]
    Poster:Yael
    Date:7/14/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:I contact Scott to move the rav4 from North Carolina to Florida the driver was on time for pick up and deliver great job All states car transport and Scott [ View ]
    Response:thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services.Thanks Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Kfir
    Date:7/14/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Thank you scott for a great service it was great working with u driver was great and on time great service All states car transport [ View ]
    Response:I’m very happy and satisfied to hear that we were able to meet your criteria have a great day!! Scott [ view ]
    Poster:Gal
    Date:7/13/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: on time
    Review:Spoke with Vanessa for pick up on July 5 the driver came on time deliver in 3 day kept me inform all the way thanks all states and Vanessa great service [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:elinor
    Date:7/13/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:The best company ever was on the board with other company for a week and can't get no one on the phone I contact All states car transport and I got pick up the next day got my car in 3 days great service nice driver thank u [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking time to leave this good review very happy your done with the moving. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Efrat
    Date:7/13/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Review:I have last min move from California to Florida I contact all states car transport and the have me pick up same day and deliver in a week great service will use them on the way back [ View ]
    Response:Good Morning Issac, I'm very happy to hear that our service met your requirement ans satisfaction Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Issac b
    Date:7/13/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport
    Review:This company was on time best customer services will use them on my way back the driver was nice and relabel thanks all states car transport [ View ]
    Response:Good Morning Sabrina, Im very happy to hear that our service met your requirement and satisfaction Thanks vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Sabrina
    Date:6/29/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Review:Very prompt and honest. They delivered my car, perfectly OK. This was my second time, and I appreciate the business, I had with them. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Aparup ChatterjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Transport with NO WORRIES
    Review:This was my first time I transported my car. I had received many quotes. They were all basically the same price. But when I received a call from Michael he explained the process and assured me that my car would be picked up in a timely matter. A... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for taking your time to give us a good review. I'm very happy to hear that my customers are happy and satisfied with our services.Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Caridad
    Date:6/23/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Car
    Review:Ernie with All States Transport was awesome!!! He took care of arranging the transportation of our classic car from Washington to Utah ... even when we had to change the actual pickup to a later time in the day he was on it!! He scheduled a convenien... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Good Service and i liked the delivery which is completed as per schedule and i recommend all state car transport for my friends. [ View ]
    Response: Thank You so much!!! I am so pleased to read how happy and satisfied you are with our company Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Santosh Gudipati
    Date:6/23/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: TX to FL
    Review:I need to leave last min I call Vanessa at All States in the morning and by 2:00pm my car was on the truck best service got there in 3 days I will recommend All States to all my friends and family thanks Vanessa [ View ]
    Response:I'm happy to know that you are another happy customer, thanks for taking your time to respond to our review. Have a great day Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:6/19/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: No "BS" given
    Review:I called 20+ companies and most are full of crap. The larger companies will quote you higher rates for an immediate pick and some will quote you high and give you a 2 week pickup time frame. Neither would work for me. Scott contacting me from All S... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Taylor
    Date:6/19/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service right on time no damage best company was there at time deliver on time gil driver was nice. [ View ]
    Response:I'm glad to hear from my customers that they are pleased with our service thanks for taking your time to give this good review Thanks Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:penny rudni
    Date:6/19/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Will Use this company again
    Review:We have transported our 2 vehicles for over 5 years now and this is the first time that both myself and my wife were completely satisfied with the professionalism and service that was given by both Michael and Danit. Our cars were picked up on the da... [ More ]
    Response:thank you so much for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were an how quick we how we meet all your requirements.Thanks Michael [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:6/17/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Review:I would certainly recommend them to my friend such a professional Team , Right on time . Excellent job and very fast . [ View ]
    Response:thank you so much for taking your time to give us this good review we are very happy to hear from our customer how satisfied your were an how quick we how we meet all your requirements.Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Ronit Zana Wunder
    Date:6/16/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I spoke with Vanessa Tuesday and Thursday morning my car was already on the truck on the way to FL great fast and personal service thanks Vanessa and Richard you made my life eazy [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking your time to give your experience with All States, very happy to hear this things from my customer have a great day Vanessa [ view ]
    Poster:Liran