View 179,180 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,181th Review now!

View All Star Direct Auto Shipping's New Profile

All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone Number:310-310-3350
Website:http://www.alldirectautoshipping.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 4/19/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. |

Have your own experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping to share?

• Next Reviews on All Star Direct Auto Shipping
    Subject: Our 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe MADE IT
    Review:Great Move! From my experience THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY OUT THERE!!!! Our car had no dents, no scratches, no dirt, nothing was broken or stolen and the car came back in the same condition as last left it. I am very happy I went with this compan... [ More ]
    Poster:Tatiana C.
    Date:2/8/2016 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: My Mazda Miata made it.
    Review:Very Very impressed with this company. My Mazda Miata was delivered in great shape in just 2 days. Will use this company again and recommend to friends. Thank you for everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Mitzi I
    Date:2/8/2016 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: I'm Amazed
    Review:All I can say is Wow! The service was Amazing, the staff was very friendly and the timing with pick up and delivery was just Super overall. I love that my car came Enclosed that just really made my Day! Thank you All Star Direct [ View ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:2/5/2016 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Land Rover is Back
    Review:Great Service, Great People, no complaints [ View ]
    Poster:Barrett
    Date:2/4/2016 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT WORK U GUYS!!
    Review:I needed to find a business to transport my vehicle. Luckily I remembered using this company a few years back for my sister's wedding. The people I spoke with over the phone were very friendly, kind, decent people. The cost was fair and everything en... [ More ]
    Poster:Matin Eliaszadeh
    Date:2/3/2016 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: My Move using Team All Star Direct
    Review:This company gave me everything I needed. There was an Excellent Staff working diligently to find me a driver, I was always kept up to date, and I even got my car Enclosed. That was the icing on the cake for me. I think one of the reasons Team All St... [ More ]
    Poster:Janea
    Date:2/3/2016 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENCE ALL THE WAY THRU
    Review:G'day mate! so I decided to give All Star Direct a go and couldn't be Happier! The staff were very helpful to me when I needed to visit my niece over in AZ. It's funny because after my family moved from Australia to NY we thought for sure the kids wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/2/2016 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: All Star Direct Performed Above my Expectations
    Review:Hey Guys! So this company really came thru for me when I needed to transport my station wagon. Here is why I am sticking with All Star: 1) I was spoken to politely ... [ More ]
    Poster:TS
    Date:2/2/2016 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievably Great Service!
    Review:Highly HIGHLY Recommend All Star Direct Auto Shipping. I work for a car dealership and frequently need to send cars to and from our dealership, so I have had my fair share of experience doing business with auto shipping companies. This company, reall... [ More ]
    Poster:Hyojin Kim
    Date:2/2/2016 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Run away from this company. The service is a zero. Steve is dishonest yells hangs up on people and lies. He told us things we wanted to hear knowing he could not deliver. Come pick up day, he had no one to pick up the vehicle. When we canceled the co... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Foster
    Date:12/30/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORT!!!!
    Review:Steve and his team did an excellent job and really exceeded my expectations on the transport of my Jeep Cherokee. I came to this site and read mostly positive reviews and I know from running my own business how hard it is to always satisfy everyone s... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Conner, we appreciate your kind review. The entire staff says it was our pleasure to work with you and are very happy to have exceeded your expectations. [ view ]
    Poster:Conner M.
    Date:12/23/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my car
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered right on time...within an hour of when the person on the phone told us it would be here. Steve was very professional and helpful...thanks again for shipping my car. I have used this company about 5 times and will use a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your kind review. It was our pleasure to help again with another transport for your family. Hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty-Jo
    Date:12/18/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy
    Review:Wow, let me start off by saying what an Amazing Staff all star direct has. I was treated very kindly, everyone kept me up to date on where my car was and everything ended up working out with me getting my Early. My car just arrived yesterday and I am... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyric M.
    Date:12/3/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Bait and Switch Company
    Review:Do not trust this company period. They're going to run a bait and switch on you and this is how Steve is going to do it. They will call you with a quote that is $200-300 lower than the next lowest quote, have you sign a contract with a "non-refu... [ More ]
    Response:We are all shocked with Sean's (S), complaint, as we confirmed with carrier that he took the driver we assigned and shipped his car through us back to WA. [ view ]
    Poster:S
    Date:12/2/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Remarkable
    Review:Lets see... when I went with All Star Direct I received 1. Great Customer Service 2. Amazingly speedy feedback on the whereabouts of my car 3. A Very Reasonable Price 4. Honesty/Integrity 5. Professionalism 6. COMMITMENT (WHICH OVERALL SUMS I... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review. We are happy we were pleased with our service. Our entire staff says it was our pleasure to work with you and hope to work with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Rupert
    Date:11/5/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: MY FAMILY AND I ARE GIVING A STANDING OVATION TO ALL STAR DIRECT
    Review:I live with my husband in Florida and as a grandma who comes from a close family when my daughter and grandchildren in NJ found out I was in the hospital after breaking my hip they would not take no for an answer and came over here to visit me and gr... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Pearl, It is so nice to hear from you and we are so glad that you have recovered and are doing well. We are happy we were able to make the shipping of your daughters car to your place stress-free for your family. It was our pleasure to work with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Pearl
    Date:10/25/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT WAS GREAT; NO ISSUES
    Review:THANK YOU for all your help-your team made a daunting task extremely easy and straightforward! I will call you guys as soon as I know when my wife's car will be ready so we can make arrangements to ship her car out here. Thanks again !! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Stan, it was our pleasure to work with you and glad the shipping was made easy for you. Looking forward to hearing from you when your wife car is ready to go. [ view ]
    Poster:Stan Bayer
    Date:10/17/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Con Artists, Beware!
    Review:Paul and Lisa Loptman (aka Brad, Steve, Lisa Cooper, Bambi, whatever) run this bait and switch scam out of their home. They prey on vulnerable people who are in need of moving their vehicles. Here's how it works: 1. They quote you the lowest pr... [ More ]
    Response:Dear unidentified writer, This bizarre post is shocking to all of us and we cannot identify the writer. Most of our staff has been with us for more than 14 years, and we are all 100% committed to our customers car shipping needs. We are all completely unaware of these allegations, and even searched our records, but cannot find anything that correlates with this absurd posting. Most Sincerely, The entire All Star Direct Team [ view ]
    Poster:S
    Date:10/15/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: My take on All Star
    Review:All Star Direct without a doubt is the most decent company I have ever shipped with out of all the others I have done business with in the past. The staff are just lovely, everyone was very help and straightforward with me and my car I'm Glad to say ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Faith for you kind review, the entire staff says thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Faith
    Date:10/9/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:This was a terrible experience they initially had the wrong vehicle on paper and all the way until I heard from the driver it was still the wrong vehicle even though I told them and changed it on the paperwork. The funny part is that was the least of... [ More ]
    Response:Antoine Dodson's, car is currently in transit with carrier we assigned, and he agreed to take. Yes, he changed vehicle at last minute to BMW instead of the Lexus, and changed delivery location but this was not an issue for the carrier. No idea, why he is claiming "fraud". There is no fraud of any kind. We worked with Antoine Dobson on a quote that he received from 2013, almost 3 years ago- obviously a quote from 2013 will change, certainly that is not fraud! We are all shocked and surprised in the office by Antoine Dobson's review. We hope when his car arrives at his Manhattan address, he will be fully satisfied. So shocked by this review, which is totally without merit. [ view ]
    Poster:Antoine
    Date:10/8/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:Big thank you to guys at All Star Direct. I was pleasantly surprised with the swift transport, affordability and overall smooth process of moving my car to Florida. All Star was easy to work with and provided excellent communication. Everything went ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Barbara, we all agree shipping is a smooth process when people let us show them how easy it is and they don't think about it to much. Our entire staff agrees you were wonderful to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Goldenberger
    Date:9/29/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Service
    Review:Thank you to All Star Direct. I managed to find a company that provided excellent customer service, an affordable price - all while providing a safe transport of my Lexus from Conn. to California. I searched the internet, did my research and found t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mrs. Hallmark. The entire staff says it was a true pleasure to work with you and we were happy to answer your questions for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Agnes Hallmark
    Date:9/19/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Got what I wanted
    Review:Needed to get my car from california to florida and all star direct showed me that they are a very promising and good to go with company. They were very prompt in the delivery and pickup of my car. Customer Service was fantastic. and now my car is he... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma Hirsch
    Date:8/28/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasure to work with
    Review:I honestly don't feel shipping has ever been this easy for me. Usually its such a stressful task in which you deal with companies and staff who are incompetent but not at all star direct. At All Star Direct I have spoken to the friendliest staff and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Benson
    Date:8/20/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: SCAMMERS,LIARS, THIEVES
    Review:DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE FOUR AND FIVE STAR REVIEWS, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE PEOPLE IN PERSON IF THEY DO EXIST THAT IS WRITING THESE REVIEWS, I TRUSTED THE REVIEWS AND GOT CANNED OUT OF $599. I WAS CHARGED $599 TO SHIP MY JEEP TO FLORIDA AND $499... [ More ]
    Response:We are all in shock with Pamela Wrights complaint as she took the driver and shipped both cars through us. [ view ]
    Poster:PAMELA WRIGHT
    Date:8/12/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer and I will return in a few short months
    Review:Great service, nice and reliable staff, and the car looks exactly as I last left it. Can't say it takes much else to please a gal. I look forward to doing business with team All Star again soon! [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:8/11/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Pleasantly pleased with the great service I received from All Star Direct Shipping. I needed to get a classic Ford Mustang from my dad's house out to my place in Los Angeles. I wanted it to ship enclosed. They were able to find me a carrier in 3 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Berger
    Date:6/21/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Staying with All Star!
    Review:If you want the best this is the place to go. All star direct definitely knew how get my Prius to where it needed to be on time. and I couldn't believe the results in such a quick time. The staff are great and so skilled. [ View ]
    Poster:Thayna g.
    Date:4/18/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shipping Experience
    Review:We have bought and sold vehicles on both coasts and have shipped across the country many times, but this is the best experience we have had by far, with All Star Direct. Every member of your team was extremely responsive, pleasant to deal with and mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna T.
    Date:4/14/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:I used All Star Direct Auto Shippers to ship a car for me from Texas, where I bought it from the dealership, back to California. Actually it was the dealership that recommended All Star to me. This company gave me a realistic quote and time frame an... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty P.
    Date:4/2/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Bait and Switch on the Cost
    Review:Contracted to have daughters car shipped between Portland and Minneapolis using All Star Direct Shipping. Ended up using another transporter after Steve Roberts, the individual I worked with who made the arrangements called and indicated that the ca... [ More ]
    Response:We never bait and switch, that is totally false. This customer is angry because he found out that our rate was the CHEAPEST in the industry, after he canceled. At All Star Direct we always will go above and beyond to satisfy every customer, and we certainly tried to do that with this customer. No one ever stated, take it or leave it, as he claims. We are here first and foremost for our customers, that is why we have great ratings and reviews from almost everyone that leaves feedback. We were simply trying to accommodate his rush request to get his daughters car to him quickly after the first carrier couldn't pick up. After he canceled the order, we later found out from the exact same carrier that Vogel paid him an additional 300 over our price. HE PAID MORE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. We always get you the best rate in the industry. I hope next time Vogel is not so impatient. [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Vogel
    Date:4/1/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars for all stars
    Review:Great job! Just beautiful work. My car came back on time and I'm very pleased with everything being in the same condition as how I left it. I mean it, you know this team really should be awarded a gold metal like they do in sports for all the hard wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:2/20/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Happy Marine and Mother
    Review:As the wife of a Marine and mother of 3 Life can get really stressful especially when planning a family get together for the holidays. We can not express the amount of joy we both felt once we found out through 1st hand experience how reliable and tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nazz Solberg
    Date:12/29/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ma baby made it bac to ma crib A ok
    Review:yo yo yo sup peeps. ma car made it back. ma sweet baby is home! home fo the holidays. that means time to raise the roof and celebrate. so glad to be back in NYC, visitin fam there. My heart goes out to this team all star for bringing it out here. be... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfonzo
    Date:12/20/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Happy I stayed with All Star
    Review:Ok so y'all know that pharrell Williams song Happy? Good cuz that exactly how I feel. I love team All Star! They were dependable, honest, professional, and most importantly got my car where it needed to be with no delay and all at a fair cost. Yep i'... [ More ]
    Poster:Melody
    Date:12/8/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: LUV LUV LUV Company All Star
    Review:From the start company All Star made shipping easy and simple u know the way it should be in life. My car arrived safely and overall everything went according to schedule. Plan to use this fine staff again soon ;) [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:10/27/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Two Flawless Moves!
    Review:This is an outstanding company! We used them this month to transport two different vehicles for my kids, to two different colleges. It would have been difficult for us to drive them out there, so we had one car brought from California to Washington ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susie Temmer
    Date:9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Mission Accomplished!
    Review:All Star gave me what I wanted. I asked them to ship my Chevy Volt and they did it at a very fair price. it came safe and sound, everything was handled professionally and now everything is hunky dory. Will be sure to mention this company to friend... [ More ]
    Poster:Nigel Pataki
    Date:9/5/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Another Successful Move
    Review:All I wanted was to ship my station wagon and the staff at all star performed above and beyond my expectations. I paid a fair and reasonable price, was spoken to very politely, everything was explained clearly and here I am in Des Moines, Iowa safe a... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilda P.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: This Company is a Slam Dunk in Excellence
    Review:1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to appropriately, the price was very reasonable. and I have no reason to dislike this company and I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Roofus M.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Got My Car!
    Review:This company gave me everything I needed. I simply asked them a couple of questions I didn't understand after I finished reading the terms and conditions and they were more than happy to help me by answering my questions. And my car was shipped in as... [ More ]
    Poster:Mackenzie
    Date:8/19/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Artisit-Will Be contacting CA State Atty
    Review:I wished we would have done more research on this company and Brad Taylor. We were scammed the same way but luckily we took measures through our bank to protect ourselves. We our getting our deposit back after showing the numerous complaints regardin... [ More ]
    Poster:dra1967pool
    Date:8/19/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Words cannot simply describe my Gratitude towards this Company :)
    Review:They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well that's exactly how I feel after shipping my husband's Lamborghini in one piece without any scratches, dents, or bruises of any kind. Wow I must say I am deeply impressed! I am so glad I found company... [ More ]
    Poster:Endora Q.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY AROUND, I refuse to ship with anyone else
    Review:Ever since my girlfriend accepted her job offer she moved out of the neighborhood we knew and grew up in and ever since we have always remained in constant contact with each other through Skype, FaceTime, etc. as well as visiting each other from time... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Yancy
    Date:7/25/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: All Star Direct is #1 in my book
    Review:My husband and I needed to ship our car to Maryland to see my sister's wedding and weren't sure which company to go with. Luckily for us my cousin had used All Star Direct before and recommended them to us. After talking with them over the phone and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay A.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Escape
    Review:INCREDIBLE! I will use ONLY this company to handle my vehicle. Brad & Lisa explained everything to me and put my mind as ease. Do yourself a favor and use only this company. Brad told me that he has been doing this for decades. Yes, it showed!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:7/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Why does this Company not Advertise
    Review:I really feel word should get out about All Star Direct. I had the best shipping experience ever with this company, for those who do not know All Star Direct gives fair and reasonable prices, the staff (shipping brokers) are nice, friendly, trustwort... [ More ]
    Poster:Paolo Parigi
    Date:7/6/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: SPECTACULAR SERVICE
    Review:Best transport experience ever. I have shipped several times before, as my job relocates me from time to time. This time I decided to try a different company and went with All Star Direct, after a friend used them and was happy with them. I found thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Aggie Davis
    Date:6/15/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: TWO SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORT !!
    Review:I used this company to take my car to Texas in the fall for a job, and I just used them again to take my car back home to California. They provided a great service both times, fair pricing and safe transports each way. I am very glad I choose them an... [ More ]
    Poster:D.W. Berger
    Date:6/8/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Never Got a driver for over a month
    Review:The company never got a driver to pick my truck up after a month and half so I decide to cancel the order Im still waiting on my deposit from All Star Shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Alonzo Daniels
    Date:6/4/2014 5:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on All Star Direct Auto Shipping

All Star Direct Auto Shipping Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.