Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,468 Reviews on 3,368 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1290 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Location:Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone Number:310-463-1463
Website:http://www.alldirectautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Year(s), 0 Month(s). Since 4/19/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. |

Have your own experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping to share?

• Subject: Happy Transport
    Review:Brad made this shipping experience a great one. My car was picked up right on time and arrived six days later; no issues at all. The driver was efficient and accommodating. Very glad I choose Brad, he and his team were cohesive and really made it a p... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia Peters
    Date:4/14/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Un-Authorized charge to my card by All Star Direct Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with All-Star Direct Auto Transport was absolutely the worst possible experience. They wont answer the phone, or return my calls, they wont respond to emails, its like All Star Direct Auto Transport has skipped town with my money. All-S... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/7/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Superior Shipping
    Review:This company went above and beyond for me and I am greatly relived to have found them. First they offered the most competitive rate and were straight forward about everything. My car got picked and delivered within 8 days. Would definitely use again... [ More ]
    Poster:Juanita Lopez
    Date:4/3/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Company
    Review:All Star Auto Shipping. Absolutely Horrible Experience!!!!! I received an email quote from All Star for $699.00 to move my car. Then, I received the order form to sign but the price was now $875.00. I called and spoke to Brad (the rudest, most dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:4/1/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done!
    Review:Came home safe and sound! My car arrived this afternoon looking just like we last saw it. Very satisfied with overall service. Thanks for delivering my car home. I don't think I could have delivered it in better condition myself. Thank you everyone a... [ More ]
    Poster:Zoe Haddad
    Date:3/25/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: All's well that ends well
    Review:Last year ma daughter got accepted into Tufts University and evrythng was sweet! She was happy and I was happy until I realized that I needed to ship her car to and fro home and back. I searched tirelessly with no end or sleep. I was particularly fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Sanchez
    Date:3/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: My son's car made it back "A" okay
    Review:After using this company to ship my son's car home for the winter holidays and now for his Spring Break from his school The University of Arizona, I am convinced that this is truly the best company out there. No other company was fast, friendly, or t... [ More ]
    Poster:Abe
    Date:3/21/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: SIMPLY THE BEST COMPANY !
    Review:I found All Star Direct online, (after contacting 2 other awful companies that couldn't seem to find a carrier). Finally, I changed companies and went with All Star Direct, they seemed to know what they were talking about. They managed to find a carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Berger
    Date:3/9/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE OF CON-ARTIST BRAD TAYLOR!!!
    Review:I searched around for the best quote to ship my Van from CA to SC and received an email and call from (Broker) BRAD TAYLOR **ALL STAR DIRECT AUTO** stating that he was offering a 2013 end of the Year Special for the low cost of $799.00. He then aske... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrice
    Date:3/4/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience shipping my car back to California from Florida. I got many different quotes across the board but went with All Star Direct as they seemed reasonable and the most knowledgeable about the whole process. Things went wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitsy Lopez
    Date:1/30/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM, LIER AND BAD SERVICE
    Review:I had shipped my car before but never had any horrible experience with the sales person that I dealt with Brad Taylor. He charged me $299 deposit before he can find me a driver. He called and I was Shocking to find out that the price I suppose to p... [ More ]
    Poster:Farrukh
    Date:1/27/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have more Satisfaction
    Review:What can I possibly say bout this company other than its Awesome. The staff were easy to work with and enjoyable to speak with, they arranged for a driver to pick up my Ford Fusion which ended up with the driver picking up my car early and delivering... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon Buchenwalt
    Date:1/4/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Our 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander is home Safe and Sound!
    Review:Well, my sister's birthday was coming up and I wanted to surprise her and celebrate it with her just like old times, problem was was not sure which company to go with so my husband Eric asked his brother and he recommended All star direct. After trus... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace and Eric
    Date:12/31/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very Organized and Professional Team
    Review:When I went with All Star Direct I got exactly what I was looking for which is a friendly and efficient company that could take my minivan across the country and at a great price! If I was going to choose a company to do business with I'm glad its th... [ More ]
    Poster:Klaus
    Date:12/27/2013 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Successfully transported my car from College home
    Review:I needed a company to ship my Prius home from school Washington University (in St Louis) and could not be more proud of the choice I made shipping with these guys. Everything went as expected, no surprises just swift, professional service overall. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Prescott
    Date:12/23/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Best team of shippers!!!
    Review:Everything was went as I liked it. I was definitely glad when I made the decision to ship my Mustang with All Star rather than driving it across country, though as much as I love driving across country its simply too tiring a job for me. All Star was... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabrina Tufenjian
    Date:12/21/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Simple Move
    Review:My wife and I wanted to visit our grandchildren for the holidays in Minnesota and could not be more happy with the outcome of All Star directs service. Everything was quick, professional, and with no scratches or dents on the car. I would highly reco... [ More ]
    Poster:Didrik and Ina
    Date:12/18/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Move
    Review:I received everything in the same condition as when I last saw it. No complaints. Thank you Lisa and All Star for shipping my car home from Fort Drum. Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas! [ View ]
    Poster:Travis Encarnacion
    Date:12/13/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Price change - increase of $150 to get the car
    Review:I agree with some previous reviews. I would not trust this company. The original contract I signed was for $500. I asked if this price would go up, and was told "no." Well, days went by with no pick up. More days went by with no pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:S.
    Date:10/15/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH SAILING
    Review:Had a very pleasant experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping. They helped get a car I bought on ebay, back home to me, in California. I had been looking for this old model to surprise my husband with, and then when I found the car, had no idea h... [ More ]
    Poster:Corey Zamber
    Date:10/11/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:Highly recommend All Star Direct Auto Shipping. I work for a car dealership and frequently need to send cars to and from our dealership, so I have had my fair share of experience doing business with auto shipping companies. This company, really can t... [ More ]
    Poster:Beverly
    Date:9/27/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped perfectly!
    Review:No hassles, excellent customer service and a great rate . I shopped around first, and All Star Direct offered the best price, which concerned me that customer service would suffer, but it was SUPERB! Within 2 days of placing my order my car was in ro... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura G.
    Date:9/24/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Star was great!
    Review:I found this company very useful and efficient when helping me ship my car. My shipping experience was terrific because of this company's postive, committed, and easy going attitude. Can't wait to recommend to my friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:9/22/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: If All Star was shooting to be Spectacular THEY DEFINITELY SCORED!!
    Review:Great people. Fast, friendly, Professional, and everything done in a calm easy going fashion. This company made my shipping experience sooooo muuchh easier. I have told all my friends about this company and will use again in the coming weeks for an i... [ More ]
    Poster:Bernard Cullen
    Date:9/20/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: All Star gives its service toward all customers a SLAM DUNK IN EXCELLENT!!
    Review:This company was very RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE an PROFESSIONAL, an has the HARDEST WORKIN CREW I EVER EXPERIENCED AND I STRESS THE WORD EVER! In my book I take professionalism very seriously when making the decision on who to go with and this was the BY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Davis
    Date:9/17/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: SATISFIED CUSTOMER!
    Review:All Sta Direct Auto Shipping was very helpful in the transport of my car from the East Coast, out to Central California. Their customer support was great and they were on top of everything from finding a driver quickly to helping keep track of when m... [ More ]
    Poster:Sid Luis
    Date:9/15/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Hip Hip Hooray for All Star Direct!!!!
    Review:All Star Direct was recommended to me by my uncle. Just like his experience mine was great too. Brad and Lila were delightful to speak with and helped make my shipping experience as easy as 1... 2... 3... lol. :) I know that if I had kept searching f... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie S.
    Date:9/9/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY TO USE
    Review:Very happy that I selected All Star Direct to ship a car that I bought back East to California. They quoted the most reasonable price of all the ones that I received and found me a shipper in 3 days. Although I was quoted for an open truck, the truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda P.
    Date:9/4/2013 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Mother! All Star you ROCK!!
    Review:All Star Direct did such an amazing job! In the past I felt very anxious over so many companies to to choose from and who would be the best fit for me to ship my daughter's Prius. I tell you there are so many companies that are willing to lie, cheat,... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:8/30/2013 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Wow, What a Company!
    Review:Fast, friendly, reliable, trustworthy staff and company all together! I will definitely use All Star again! WAY TO GO ALL STAR DIRECT YAY!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Xia Chow
    Date:8/30/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Everything ran smoothly and according to plan!
    Review:Great people to work with at All Star Direct. Brad and Lisa seemed very professional, honest, hardworking, and competent. I will tell all my friends and relatives to ship with them as I, myself, am going to ship my 2011 Mercedes-Benz with them in the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tucker
    Date:8/12/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Treatment!!!!
    Review:After my uncle recommended me to this company I experienced Red Carpet Treatment because they were able to find me a carrier fast on a last minute job transfer. I was really excited to see my car arrive last night. Everything went spectacular! Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:June Meza
    Date:8/11/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Aloha! and Thank You!!
    Review:After shipping my car with All Star Direct I have found them to be very friendly, professional, honest and reliable as a whole. I will ship my car with this company again in the near future and will share my wonderful experience and recommend these g... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren Sharabianlou
    Date:8/9/2013 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Happy Camper
    Review:Pleasure to do business with All Star Direct. I was very pleased with their service. Can't wait to ship my car with you guys again. Very Professional and fun to work with overall! [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/5/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star experience with All Star Direct!
    Review:Great experience, very professional, friendly and at a great price. Will ship with All Star Direct again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jezooz B.
    Date:8/4/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience with All Star Direct!!
    Review:So I called up All Star Direct to transport my Silver Auto from New Mexico to Tennessee and I could not have found a more straightforward and direct staff than Brad and Lilly in team All Star! Brad explained to me everything I should expect, was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:JT
    Date:8/4/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM & UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS, RAISE $400 LAST MINUTE
    Review:I totally agreed with other reviewers - Sarah and Tom. I dealt with the same sales person Brad Taylor. Just like Sarah described he was very pushy and unprofessional rude. I had shipped my car before but never had any horrible experience with the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynn
    Date:8/2/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: SCAM!!!!! NEVER USE THIS BUSINESS!!!! EVER!!
    Review:I called to use this company to ship my car from Boston, MA to Los Angeles, CA. Brad Taylor on my initial phone call was extremely pushy and only concerned about getting my credit card number for the deposit. I learned later that NO COMPANY SHOULD AC... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/29/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2 THUMBS WAYYY WAY WAY UP FOR ALL STAR DIRECT!!!
    Review:Normally I don't write reviews for companies but I will make an exception to my rule for All Star Direct. So I called All Star Direct to ship my son's car to Michigan where he will be studying this coming school year at the University of Michigan- AN... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Mcgowan
    Date:7/29/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: 1st Rate Service
    Review:From beginning to end this company did just what they said. I got a good rate to ship my car from PA back to CA. This company was very friendly, fast and thorough. I was very satisfied and the car came without incident. I am very pleased and will use... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda
    Date:7/26/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly shippers :)!
    Review:I knew my car would be in good hands after speaking to Lila at All Star Direct. My instincts were correct and my experience was very positive. Glad I went with them to ship my car and will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Azad Shabani
    Date:7/24/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Team All Star to the rescue
    Review:Desperately needed to get this small truck, which was an old mail vehicle, shipped out to my daughter, for her new cake decorating business. After she creates the cakes she delivers them on the truck. Was so hard to find a transporter to get it from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce Massachi
    Date:7/23/2013 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Failed on $, timing, and location-runaround
    Review:In last minute, afetr week late, raised price by $200. Could not pick up in Falls Church Va, kept posponeing dates, . Failed on price, delivery and location. Held us hostage, I said NFW. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom D
    Date:7/19/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Service
    Review:Wonderful experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping. Although I was bombarded with quotes, I carefully went through them, spoke with a lot of companies, but decided this company would be best, and I was right. From placing my order, until deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Wren L.
    Date:6/8/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:Thank you! You guys did a great job, the car arrived this morning, just in time for Christmas. I booked last week, and although Lisa said she would do her best, she did work some magic. She found a driver to take car the next day and got it here in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda S.
    Date:12/24/2012 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Quick Move
    Review:Found this company by luck, from internet search, and glad I did. It was the best rate to move car and easy to work with the shipper. Found them to be helpful, responsive and they were able to get a truck to pick up my car the following day. Trucker ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wyatt Peterman
    Date:6/30/2012 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Transporter
    Review:I used this company to take my son's car to college in the fall, and just used them again to bring his car back home for summer. They provide a great service, fair pricing and most important a safe transport for both of these moves. Car was picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Marsh
    Date:5/31/2012 11:31:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.