View 166,978 Reviews on 3,783 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,979th Review now!

View All Star Direct Auto Shipping's New Profile

All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone Number:310-310-3350
Website:http://www.alldirectautoshipping.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/19/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. |

Have your own experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping to share?

• Next Reviews on All Star Direct Auto Shipping
    Subject: Car just came and on MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Review:OH My Gosh, I am so soooo excited I cannot believe my vehicle made it to me so fast and on MY BIRTHDAY!!! WOW what a nice birthday surprise, this company All Star is definitely A ok in my book. Car looks great . Friendly and decent service. Lovely st... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseildo
    Date:7/24/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: The staff at all star direct deserve a trophy
    Review:Amazing staff and crew. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I received my car in a timely fashion and I have no complaints only compliments ;). Very professional overall and that Lila couldn't have been nicer. She truly is an angel. [ View ]
    Poster:Zeqian
    Date:7/21/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy Company
    Review:Wow, let me start off by saying what an Amazing staff all star direct has. I was treated very kindly, everyone kept me up to date on where my car was and everything ended up working out with me getting my car Early. My car arrived just yesterday and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharla B
    Date:7/16/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Pleasantly pleased with the great service I received from All Star Direct Shipping. I needed to get a classic Ford Mustang from my dad's house out to my place in Los Angeles. I wanted it to ship enclosed. They were able to find me a carrier in 3 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Berger
    Date:6/21/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping made easy
    Review:My Toyota came to me very quickly, the staff I spoke to were friendly and overall I would have to say everything worked out A okay. It was pleasure doing business with All Star Direct. Keep up the Great work! [ View ]
    Poster:Zeke
    Date:6/18/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: LOVELY LOVELY TEAM TO SHIP WITH
    Review:Listen, hear that... its me applauding this company for a job well done :-) Everything was in the same order as I left it. I was treated very fairly and of all the companies I have ever shipped with this company was the most professional and I had no... [ More ]
    Poster:Desiree P.
    Date:6/11/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: FUN FUN FUN!!!
    Review:Hey! you know how it is summer season is right around the corner and I am ready to spend it with my aunt and a few friends in NM. What can I say I guess I just love the sun, Lol. Anyhoo my Nissan Altima made here safe and sound and like that famous s... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa C.
    Date:6/8/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY AROUND HANDS DOWN!
    Review:Everything went spectacular! I was treated in a respectful manner, Bambi is a delight and most importantly the car made it to South Carolina successfully at a very cheap price. Clearly the BEST THERE IS [ View ]
    Poster:Elana
    Date:6/7/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: USEFUL AND VERY AFFORDABLE SERVICE
    Review:Five stars for All Star direct! Several friends highly recomended them. After calling numerous companies for several weeks I was ready to give up. Nothing seemed real to me. They all seemed like scams, especially due to very costly service, then ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danika
    Date:5/11/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Staying with All Star!
    Review:If you want the best this is the place to go. All star direct definitely knew how get my Prius to where it needed to be on time. and I couldn't believe the results in such a quick time. The staff are great and so skilled. [ View ]
    Poster:Thayna g.
    Date:4/18/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Nicest Staff and most Helpful Staff
    Review:I love the staff- always professional and friendly. I feel like it's on the fair side in price compared to the ridiculously expensive shipping companies out there that i've looked into but I know from experience with All Star you certainly get everyt... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:4/16/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shipping Experience
    Review:We have bought and sold vehicles on both coasts and have shipped across the country many times, but this is the best experience we have had by far, with All Star Direct. Every member of your team was extremely responsive, pleasant to deal with and mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna T.
    Date:4/14/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:I used All Star Direct Auto Shippers to ship a car for me from Texas, where I bought it from the dealership, back to California. Actually it was the dealership that recommended All Star to me. This company gave me a realistic quote and time frame an... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty P.
    Date:4/2/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Bait and Switch on the Cost
    Review:Contracted to have daughters car shipped between Portland and Minneapolis using All Star Direct Shipping. Ended up using another transporter after Steve Roberts, the individual I worked with who made the arrangements called and indicated that the ca... [ More ]
    Response:We never bait and switch, that is totally false. This customer is angry because he found out that our rate was the CHEAPEST in the industry, after he canceled. At All Star Direct we always will go above and beyond to satisfy every customer, and we certainly tried to do that with this customer. No one ever stated, take it or leave it, as he claims. We are here first and foremost for our customers, that is why we have great ratings and reviews from almost everyone that leaves feedback. We were simply trying to accommodate his rush request to get his daughters car to him quickly after the first carrier couldn't pick up. After he canceled the order, we later found out from the exact same carrier that Vogel paid him an additional 300 over our price. HE PAID MORE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. We always get you the best rate in the industry. I hope next time Vogel is not so impatient. [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Vogel
    Date:4/1/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Friendly the whole way thru
    Review:Never in my wildest dreams did I think a company such as this one existed or that, at least, I would have the good fortune of crossing paths with team all star. Everyone I spoke with was easy to reach, happy, friendly, and really made the time fly by... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Batie
    Date:2/21/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars for all stars
    Review:Great job! Just beautiful work. My car came back on time and I'm very pleased with everything being in the same condition as how I left it. I mean it, you know this team really should be awarded a gold metal like they do in sports for all the hard wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:2/20/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Happy Marine and Mother
    Review:As the wife of a Marine and mother of 3 Life can get really stressful especially when planning a family get together for the holidays. We can not express the amount of joy we both felt once we found out through 1st hand experience how reliable and tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nazz Solberg
    Date:12/29/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ma baby made it bac to ma crib A ok
    Review:yo yo yo sup peeps. ma car made it back. ma sweet baby is home! home fo the holidays. that means time to raise the roof and celebrate. so glad to be back in NYC, visitin fam there. My heart goes out to this team all star for bringing it out here. be... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfonzo
    Date:12/20/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Money Well Spent
    Review:After going on a wild goose chase with the previous company I tried to ship with last year, I decided enough was enough and to try this company known as all star direct and what a great decision I made. Talk about fast, friendly, and a dedicated staf... [ More ]
    Poster:Claudia M.
    Date:12/8/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Happy I stayed with All Star
    Review:Ok so y'all know that pharrell Williams song Happy? Good cuz that exactly how I feel. I love team All Star! They were dependable, honest, professional, and most importantly got my car where it needed to be with no delay and all at a fair cost. Yep i'... [ More ]
    Poster:Melody
    Date:12/8/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: OMG, thank you so much All Star
    Review:My trip from San Diego to Albany could not have been Easier to plan with this company and just so we're all on the same page we r talking about a 3,000 mile trip. The people I spoke with were very kind and honest and I could tell they were dedicated ... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie Chi
    Date:10/29/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: LUV LUV LUV Company All Star
    Review:From the start company All Star made shipping easy and simple u know the way it should be in life. My car arrived safely and overall everything went according to schedule. Plan to use this fine staff again soon ;) [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:10/27/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Have No Fear my car is Here! Looks Amazing
    Review:okay... so when I first decided to visit my relatives for our Annual Family Reunion with my family everything seemed nerve wracking at 1st and I'm willing to take responsibility and explain as to why it was so nerve wracking. This was because, well, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gwen Douglas
    Date:10/8/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Two Flawless Moves!
    Review:This is an outstanding company! We used them this month to transport two different vehicles for my kids, to two different colleges. It would have been difficult for us to drive them out there, so we had one car brought from California to Washington ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susie Temmer
    Date:9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Mission Accomplished!
    Review:All Star gave me what I wanted. I asked them to ship my Chevy Volt and they did it at a very fair price. it came safe and sound, everything was handled professionally and now everything is hunky dory. Will be sure to mention this company to friend... [ More ]
    Poster:Nigel Pataki
    Date:9/5/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Another Successful Move
    Review:All I wanted was to ship my station wagon and the staff at all star performed above and beyond my expectations. I paid a fair and reasonable price, was spoken to very politely, everything was explained clearly and here I am in Des Moines, Iowa safe a... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilda P.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: This Company is a Slam Dunk in Excellence
    Review:1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to appropriately, the price was very reasonable. and I have no reason to dislike this company and I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Roofus M.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: A Round of Applause goes to Team All Star
    Review:At first I had my doubts about this company and had to ask these guys a million and one questions because of the previous company beforehand which guaranteed my Subaru would be in on a certain day. This seemed fishy to me and brought many questions t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dino
    Date:8/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Got My Car!
    Review:This company gave me everything I needed. I simply asked them a couple of questions I didn't understand after I finished reading the terms and conditions and they were more than happy to help me by answering my questions. And my car was shipped in as... [ More ]
    Poster:Mackenzie
    Date:8/19/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Artisit-Will Be contacting CA State Atty
    Review:I wished we would have done more research on this company and Brad Taylor. We were scammed the same way but luckily we took measures through our bank to protect ourselves. We our getting our deposit back after showing the numerous complaints regardin... [ More ]
    Poster:dra1967pool
    Date:8/19/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Words cannot simply describe my Gratitude towards this Company :)
    Review:They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well that's exactly how I feel after shipping my husband's Lamborghini in one piece without any scratches, dents, or bruises of any kind. Wow I must say I am deeply impressed! I am so glad I found company... [ More ]
    Poster:Endora Q.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY AROUND, I refuse to ship with anyone else
    Review:Ever since my girlfriend accepted her job offer she moved out of the neighborhood we knew and grew up in and ever since we have always remained in constant contact with each other through Skype, FaceTime, etc. as well as visiting each other from time... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Yancy
    Date:7/25/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: WE CHOOSE AND WILL ONLY SHIP WITH ALL STAR DIRECT! NO EXCEPTIONS
    Review:First of all, my wife Gina and I feel we have done a tremendous injustice by not writing a review of this company sooner. We have shipped with All Star Direct for 4 times already and if we have learned anything from our experience with All star it's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arian and Gina
    Date:7/25/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Star Direct is #1 in my book
    Review:My husband and I needed to ship our car to Maryland to see my sister's wedding and weren't sure which company to go with. Luckily for us my cousin had used All Star Direct before and recommended them to us. After talking with them over the phone and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay A.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Escape
    Review:INCREDIBLE! I will use ONLY this company to handle my vehicle. Brad & Lisa explained everything to me and put my mind as ease. Do yourself a favor and use only this company. Brad told me that he has been doing this for decades. Yes, it showed!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:7/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Why does this Company not Advertise
    Review:I really feel word should get out about All Star Direct. I had the best shipping experience ever with this company, for those who do not know All Star Direct gives fair and reasonable prices, the staff (shipping brokers) are nice, friendly, trustwort... [ More ]
    Poster:Paolo Parigi
    Date:7/6/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with All Star Direct
    Review:ok where to start... my experience with company All Star was spectacular! I do not any other words do this company as much justice to describe them other than spectacular and Amazing. my order was placed at a fair cost and any questions I had Bambi a... [ More ]
    Poster:Chen Chen
    Date:6/26/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: This should be a 6 Star Company
    Review:so it's like this and I'm sure i'm like not the only one who experiences this but companies not just in shipping but in general try to lie to us customers and take us for granted on a day to day basis. This upsets me to no end, however, this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sergei
    Date:6/20/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: SPECTACULAR SERVICE
    Review:Best transport experience ever. I have shipped several times before, as my job relocates me from time to time. This time I decided to try a different company and went with All Star Direct, after a friend used them and was happy with them. I found thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Aggie Davis
    Date:6/15/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: TWO SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORT !!
    Review:I used this company to take my car to Texas in the fall for a job, and I just used them again to take my car back home to California. They provided a great service both times, fair pricing and safe transports each way. I am very glad I choose them an... [ More ]
    Poster:D.W. Berger
    Date:6/8/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Never Got a driver for over a month
    Review:The company never got a driver to pick my truck up after a month and half so I decide to cancel the order Im still waiting on my deposit from All Star Shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Alonzo Daniels
    Date:6/4/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service. Don't use this company
    Review:They are thieves, cheats and liars. The rudest people I ever come in contact with on planet earth. Initially they gave me a quote to ship my car for $399 and a time frame of roughly 4 days after my request was made. A week went by, 2 weeks and I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Etienne
    Date:5/30/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:All around great experience getting my car back from Florida to California. Best price and this company seemed to know what they were talking about from the first conversation I had with them. Although bombarded with calls trying to scare me from my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:5/29/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I was more than pleased with my dad's car being sent out to me in Kentucky. I found All Star on the web and got the best quote, but wanted to make sure the car would arrive safe and sound too. Lilia reassured me about the whole process and just like ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy B.
    Date:4/24/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Transport
    Review:Brad made this shipping experience a great one. My car was picked up right on time and arrived six days later; no issues at all. The driver was efficient and accommodating. Very glad I choose Brad, he and his team were cohesive and really made it a p... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia Peters
    Date:4/14/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Un-Authorized charge to my card by All Star Direct Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with All-Star Direct Auto Transport was absolutely the worst possible experience. They wont answer the phone, or return my calls, they wont respond to emails, its like All Star Direct Auto Transport has skipped town with my money. All-S... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/7/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Company
    Review:All Star Auto Shipping. Absolutely Horrible Experience!!!!! I received an email quote from All Star for $699.00 to move my car. Then, I received the order form to sign but the price was now $875.00. I called and spoke to Brad (the rudest, most dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:4/1/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done!
    Review:Came home safe and sound! My car arrived this afternoon looking just like we last saw it. Very satisfied with overall service. Thanks for delivering my car home. I don't think I could have delivered it in better condition myself. Thank you everyone a... [ More ]
    Poster:Zoe Haddad
    Date:3/25/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: All's well that ends well
    Review:Last year ma daughter got accepted into Tufts University and evrythng was sweet! She was happy and I was happy until I realized that I needed to ship her car to and fro home and back. I searched tirelessly with no end or sleep. I was particularly fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Sanchez
    Date:3/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: My son's car made it back "A" okay
    Review:After using this company to ship my son's car home for the winter holidays and now for his Spring Break from his school The University of Arizona, I am convinced that this is truly the best company out there. No other company was fast, friendly, or t... [ More ]
    Poster:Abe