Transport Logo
View 171,952 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,953th Review now!

View All Star Direct Auto Shipping's New Profile

All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone Number:310-310-3350
Time On Site:3 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/19/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. |
Have your own experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping to share?

• Next Reviews on All Star Direct Auto Shipping
    Subject: My take on All Star
    Review:All Star Direct without a doubt is the most decent company I have ever shipped with out of all the others I have done business with in the past. The staff are just lovely, everyone was very help and straightforward with me and my car I'm Glad to say ... [ More ]
    Date:10/9/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Fraud
    Review:This was a terrible experience they initially had the wrong vehicle on paper and all the way until I heard from the driver it was still the wrong vehicle even though I told them and changed it on the paperwork. The funny part is that was the least of... [ More ]
    Response:Antoine Dodson's, car is currently in transit with carrier we assigned, and he agreed to take. Yes, he changed vehicle at last minute to BMW instead of the Lexus, and changed delivery location but this was not an issue for the carrier. No idea, why he is claiming "fraud". There is no fraud of any kind. We worked with Antoine Dobson on a quote that he received from 2013, almost 3 years ago- obviously a quote from 2013 will change, certainly that is not fraud! We are all shocked and surprised in the office by Antoine Dobson's review. We hope when his car arrives at his Manhattan address, he will be fully satisfied. So shocked by this review, which is totally without merit. [ view ]
    Date:10/8/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good Team to go with
    Review:Going with team All Star made shipping very easy for me with no stress at all. Everyone treated me kindly, cost was fair, I was constantly updated on my car's status and my car was even delivered Early. [ View ]
    Date:10/4/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:Big thank you to guys at All Star Direct. I was pleasantly surprised with the swift transport, affordability and overall smooth process of moving my car to Florida. All Star was easy to work with and provided excellent communication. Everything went ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Goldenberger
    Date:9/29/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest Bait and Switch Company
    Review:Do not trust this company period. They're going to run a bait and switch on you and this is how Steve is going to do it. They will call you with a quote that is $200-300 lower than the next lowest quote, have you sign a contract with a "non-refu... [ More ]
    Response:We are all shocked with Sean Dulaney (S), complaint, as we confirmed with carrier that he took the driver we assigned and shipped his car through us to his address on Harris Road in Port Orchard, WA [ view ]
    Date:9/28/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Service
    Review:Thank you to All Star Direct. I managed to find a company that provided excellent customer service, an affordable price - all while providing a safe transport of my Lexus from Conn. to California. I searched the internet, did my research and found t... [ More ]
    Poster:Agnes Hallmark
    Date:9/19/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: YAY! Great Job
    Review:Of all companies I love this ones customer service, they are by far the friendliest staff you will ever do business with and company All Star will do everything in their power to have your car delivered at least on time if not Early. Take it from me ... [ More ]
    Date:9/16/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:What can I say except thank you to All Star. My car was delivered to me early and it was enclosed. The service was excellent, my car displayed no damage of any kind, and I felt like I had a great connection with the team because constantly I was told... [ More ]
    Date:9/15/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: All Star Direct and my Mini Cooper
    Review:I chose All Star Direct and I was treated with respect and great customer care. Steve and Lila were very informative, the condition of the car was the same returned as it was delivered and overall I got to say I struck Gold going with company All Sta... [ More ]
    Date:9/8/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Got what I wanted
    Review:Needed to get my car from california to florida and all star direct showed me that they are a very promising and good to go with company. They were very prompt in the delivery and pickup of my car. Customer Service was fantastic. and now my car is he... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma Hirsch
    Date:8/28/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Cheers and many Thanks
    Review:I needed to find a business to transport my vehicle. Luckily I remembered using this company a few years ago for my sister's wedding in California. The people I spoke with over the phone were very friendly, decent people. The cost of my transport was... [ More ]
    Poster:Farin Yazdi
    Date:8/27/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes-Benz successful pickup and delivery
    Review:I decided to go with All Star after my 1st successful experience going with them last time and after this experience I am even more pleased to do business with them. My car was picked up and delivered early and handled with great care. In addition, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber W.
    Date:8/25/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasure to work with
    Review:I honestly don't feel shipping has ever been this easy for me. Usually its such a stressful task in which you deal with companies and staff who are incompetent but not at all star direct. At All Star Direct I have spoken to the friendliest staff and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles Benson
    Date:8/20/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: My Land Rover is back
    Review:After I called countless companies I was ready to call it quits, then my brother told me about company All Star. I spoke with Steve and I felt very confident with this company. In no more than a week my car made it to NJ and I couldn't be more excite... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I was more than pleased with my daughter's car being transported out to cali. I discovered All Star online and got the best quote, but I wanted to make sure that the car would arrive safe and sound too. Bambi reassured me about the whole process and ... [ More ]
    Date:8/14/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Response:We are all in shock with Pamela Wrights complaint as she took the driver and shipped both cars through us. [ view ]
    Date:8/12/2015 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer and I will return in a few short months
    Review:Great service, nice and reliable staff, and the car looks exactly as I last left it. Can't say it takes much else to please a gal. I look forward to doing business with team All Star again soon! [ View ]
    Date:8/11/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Hugs and Kisses all round for All Star Direct
    Review:First and foremost I would like to give a special Thank You to Bambi and her fine team. This move could not have been made possible if it were not for All star Direct. I needed a company to transport my 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer and this company followe... [ More ]
    Date:8/9/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy Company
    Review:Wow, let me start off by saying what an Amazing staff all star direct has. I was treated very kindly, everyone kept me up to date on where my car was and everything ended up working out with me getting my car Early. My car arrived just yesterday and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharla B
    Date:7/16/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Pleasantly pleased with the great service I received from All Star Direct Shipping. I needed to get a classic Ford Mustang from my dad's house out to my place in Los Angeles. I wanted it to ship enclosed. They were able to find me a carrier in 3 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Berger
    Date:6/21/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Review:Listen, hear that... its me applauding this company for a job well done :-) Everything was in the same order as I left it. I was treated very fairly and of all the companies I have ever shipped with this company was the most professional and I had no... [ More ]
    Poster:Desiree P.
    Date:6/11/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Review:Five stars for All Star direct! Several friends highly recomended them. After calling numerous companies for several weeks I was ready to give up. Nothing seemed real to me. They all seemed like scams, especially due to very costly service, then ... [ More ]
    Date:5/11/2015 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Staying with All Star!
    Review:If you want the best this is the place to go. All star direct definitely knew how get my Prius to where it needed to be on time. and I couldn't believe the results in such a quick time. The staff are great and so skilled. [ View ]
    Poster:Thayna g.
    Date:4/18/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Nicest Staff and most Helpful Staff
    Review:I love the staff- always professional and friendly. I feel like it's on the fair side in price compared to the ridiculously expensive shipping companies out there that i've looked into but I know from experience with All Star you certainly get everyt... [ More ]
    Date:4/16/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Best Shipping Experience
    Review:We have bought and sold vehicles on both coasts and have shipped across the country many times, but this is the best experience we have had by far, with All Star Direct. Every member of your team was extremely responsive, pleasant to deal with and mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna T.
    Date:4/14/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done
    Review:I used All Star Direct Auto Shippers to ship a car for me from Texas, where I bought it from the dealership, back to California. Actually it was the dealership that recommended All Star to me. This company gave me a realistic quote and time frame an... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty P.
    Date:4/2/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Bait and Switch on the Cost
    Review:Contracted to have daughters car shipped between Portland and Minneapolis using All Star Direct Shipping. Ended up using another transporter after Steve Roberts, the individual I worked with who made the arrangements called and indicated that the ca... [ More ]
    Response:We never bait and switch, that is totally false. This customer is angry because he found out that our rate was the CHEAPEST in the industry, after he canceled. At All Star Direct we always will go above and beyond to satisfy every customer, and we certainly tried to do that with this customer. No one ever stated, take it or leave it, as he claims. We are here first and foremost for our customers, that is why we have great ratings and reviews from almost everyone that leaves feedback. We were simply trying to accommodate his rush request to get his daughters car to him quickly after the first carrier couldn't pick up. After he canceled the order, we later found out from the exact same carrier that Vogel paid him an additional 300 over our price. HE PAID MORE WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. We always get you the best rate in the industry. I hope next time Vogel is not so impatient. [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Vogel
    Date:4/1/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Friendly the whole way thru
    Review:Never in my wildest dreams did I think a company such as this one existed or that, at least, I would have the good fortune of crossing paths with team all star. Everyone I spoke with was easy to reach, happy, friendly, and really made the time fly by... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Batie
    Date:2/21/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars for all stars
    Review:Great job! Just beautiful work. My car came back on time and I'm very pleased with everything being in the same condition as how I left it. I mean it, you know this team really should be awarded a gold metal like they do in sports for all the hard wo... [ More ]
    Date:2/20/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Happy Marine and Mother
    Review:As the wife of a Marine and mother of 3 Life can get really stressful especially when planning a family get together for the holidays. We can not express the amount of joy we both felt once we found out through 1st hand experience how reliable and tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nazz Solberg
    Date:12/29/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ma baby made it bac to ma crib A ok
    Review:yo yo yo sup peeps. ma car made it back. ma sweet baby is home! home fo the holidays. that means time to raise the roof and celebrate. so glad to be back in NYC, visitin fam there. My heart goes out to this team all star for bringing it out here. be... [ More ]
    Date:12/20/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Happy I stayed with All Star
    Review:Ok so y'all know that pharrell Williams song Happy? Good cuz that exactly how I feel. I love team All Star! They were dependable, honest, professional, and most importantly got my car where it needed to be with no delay and all at a fair cost. Yep i'... [ More ]
    Date:12/8/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: OMG, thank you so much All Star
    Review:My trip from San Diego to Albany could not have been Easier to plan with this company and just so we're all on the same page we r talking about a 3,000 mile trip. The people I spoke with were very kind and honest and I could tell they were dedicated ... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalie Chi
    Date:10/29/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: LUV LUV LUV Company All Star
    Review:From the start company All Star made shipping easy and simple u know the way it should be in life. My car arrived safely and overall everything went according to schedule. Plan to use this fine staff again soon ;) [ View ]
    Date:10/27/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Have No Fear my car is Here! Looks Amazing
    Review:okay... so when I first decided to visit my relatives for our Annual Family Reunion with my family everything seemed nerve wracking at 1st and I'm willing to take responsibility and explain as to why it was so nerve wracking. This was because, well, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gwen Douglas
    Date:10/8/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Two Flawless Moves!
    Review:This is an outstanding company! We used them this month to transport two different vehicles for my kids, to two different colleges. It would have been difficult for us to drive them out there, so we had one car brought from California to Washington ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susie Temmer
    Date:9/20/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Mission Accomplished!
    Review:All Star gave me what I wanted. I asked them to ship my Chevy Volt and they did it at a very fair price. it came safe and sound, everything was handled professionally and now everything is hunky dory. Will be sure to mention this company to friend... [ More ]
    Poster:Nigel Pataki
    Date:9/5/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Another Successful Move
    Review:All I wanted was to ship my station wagon and the staff at all star performed above and beyond my expectations. I paid a fair and reasonable price, was spoken to very politely, everything was explained clearly and here I am in Des Moines, Iowa safe a... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilda P.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: This Company is a Slam Dunk in Excellence
    Review:1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to appropriately, the price was very reasonable. and I have no reason to dislike this company and I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Roofus M.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: A Round of Applause goes to Team All Star
    Review:At first I had my doubts about this company and had to ask these guys a million and one questions because of the previous company beforehand which guaranteed my Subaru would be in on a certain day. This seemed fishy to me and brought many questions t... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Got My Car!
    Review:This company gave me everything I needed. I simply asked them a couple of questions I didn't understand after I finished reading the terms and conditions and they were more than happy to help me by answering my questions. And my car was shipped in as... [ More ]
    Date:8/19/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Artisit-Will Be contacting CA State Atty
    Review:I wished we would have done more research on this company and Brad Taylor. We were scammed the same way but luckily we took measures through our bank to protect ourselves. We our getting our deposit back after showing the numerous complaints regardin... [ More ]
    Date:8/19/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Words cannot simply describe my Gratitude towards this Company :)
    Review:They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well that's exactly how I feel after shipping my husband's Lamborghini in one piece without any scratches, dents, or bruises of any kind. Wow I must say I am deeply impressed! I am so glad I found company... [ More ]
    Poster:Endora Q.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY AROUND, I refuse to ship with anyone else
    Review:Ever since my girlfriend accepted her job offer she moved out of the neighborhood we knew and grew up in and ever since we have always remained in constant contact with each other through Skype, FaceTime, etc. as well as visiting each other from time... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Yancy
    Date:7/25/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Review:First of all, my wife Gina and I feel we have done a tremendous injustice by not writing a review of this company sooner. We have shipped with All Star Direct for 4 times already and if we have learned anything from our experience with All star it's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arian and Gina
    Date:7/25/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Star Direct is #1 in my book
    Review:My husband and I needed to ship our car to Maryland to see my sister's wedding and weren't sure which company to go with. Luckily for us my cousin had used All Star Direct before and recommended them to us. After talking with them over the phone and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay A.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Escape
    Review:INCREDIBLE! I will use ONLY this company to handle my vehicle. Brad & Lisa explained everything to me and put my mind as ease. Do yourself a favor and use only this company. Brad told me that he has been doing this for decades. Yes, it showed!!... [ More ]
    Date:7/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Why does this Company not Advertise
    Review:I really feel word should get out about All Star Direct. I had the best shipping experience ever with this company, for those who do not know All Star Direct gives fair and reasonable prices, the staff (shipping brokers) are nice, friendly, trustwort... [ More ]
    Poster:Paolo Parigi
    Date:7/6/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with All Star Direct
    Review:ok where to start... my experience with company All Star was spectacular! I do not any other words do this company as much justice to describe them other than spectacular and Amazing. my order was placed at a fair cost and any questions I had Bambi a... [ More ]
    Poster:Chen Chen
    Date:6/26/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: This should be a 6 Star Company
    Review:so it's like this and I'm sure i'm like not the only one who experiences this but companies not just in shipping but in general try to lie to us customers and take us for granted on a day to day basis. This upsets me to no end, however, this company ... [ More ]
    Date:6/20/2014 5:00:00 PM

Next Reviews on All Star Direct Auto Shipping

All Star Direct Auto Shipping Home | 2

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.