View 146,509 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,510th Review now!
All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone Number:310-463-1463
Website:http://www.alldirectautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 4 Months. Since 4/19/2012
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. |

Have your own experience with All Star Direct Auto Shipping to share?

• Next Reviews on All Star Direct Auto Shipping
    Subject: Another Successful Move
    Review:All I wanted was to ship my station wagon and the staff at all star performed above and beyond my expectations. I paid a fair and reasonable price, was spoken to very politely, everything was explained clearly and here I am in Des Moines, Iowa safe a... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilda P.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: This Company is a Slam Dunk in Excellence
    Review:1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to appropriately, the price was very reasonable. and I have no reason to dislike this company and I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Roofus M.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: A Round of Applause goes to Team All Star
    Review:At first I had my doubts about this company and had to ask these guys a million and one questions because of the previous company beforehand which guaranteed my Subaru would be in on a certain day. This seemed fishy to me and brought many questions t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dino
    Date:8/20/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Got My Car!
    Review:This company gave me everything I needed. I simply asked them a couple of questions I didn't understand after I finished reading the terms and conditions and they were more than happy to help me by answering my questions. And my car was shipped in as... [ More ]
    Poster:Mackenzie
    Date:8/19/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Scam Artisit-Will Be contacting CA State Atty
    Review:I wished we would have done more research on this company and Brad Taylor. We were scammed the same way but luckily we took measures through our bank to protect ourselves. We our getting our deposit back after showing the numerous complaints regardin... [ More ]
    Poster:dra1967pool
    Date:8/19/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Swift move
    Review:By swift I am not referencing the singer taylor swift, lol. though I really would not be surprised if she chose to ship with All Star Direct at least at one point. anyway... My Ferrari 458 Italia made it home safe and that's all that matters to me. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma Hirsch
    Date:8/15/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Words cannot simply describe my Gratitude towards this Company :)
    Review:They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well that's exactly how I feel after shipping my husband's Lamborghini in one piece without any scratches, dents, or bruises of any kind. Wow I must say I am deeply impressed! I am so glad I found company... [ More ]
    Poster:Endora Q.
    Date:8/14/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: A Thousand Times Thank You
    Review:I can't get over what a great company this is, you know its not everyday you talk to a nice staff that actually cares about your car and the staff is entirely on your side doing everything in their power to make sure your car arrives at its destinati... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy G
    Date:8/7/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: GOD BLESS THIS COMPANY
    Review:OMG What an amazing company, all star direct delivered my vehicle on time, was very friendly, I would of course like to add in professional and unlike most companies out there the staff truly cares and wants the best for their customers. with that sa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesus R.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Mission Accomplished!
    Review:All Star Direct gave me what I wanted. i asked them to ship my chevy volt and they did it at a very fair price. it came safe and sound, everything was handled professionally and now everything is hunky dory. Will definitely mention this company to... [ More ]
    Poster:Nigel Pataki
    Date:8/3/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: BEST COMPANY AROUND, I refuse to ship with anyone else
    Review:Ever since my girlfriend accepted her job offer she moved out of the neighborhood we knew and grew up in and ever since we have always remained in constant contact with each other through Skype, FaceTime, etc. as well as visiting each other from time... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Yancy
    Date:7/25/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: WE CHOOSE AND WILL ONLY SHIP WITH ALL STAR DIRECT! NO EXCEPTIONS
    Review:First of all, my wife Gina and I feel we have done a tremendous injustice by not writing a review of this company sooner. We have shipped with All Star Direct for 4 times already and if we have learned anything from our experience with All star it's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Arian and Gina
    Date:7/25/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Star Direct is #1 in my book
    Review:My husband and I needed to ship our car to Maryland to see my sister's wedding and weren't sure which company to go with. Luckily for us my cousin had used All Star Direct before and recommended them to us. After talking with them over the phone and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay A.
    Date:7/17/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Escape
    Review:INCREDIBLE! I will use ONLY this company to handle my vehicle. Brad & Lisa explained everything to me and put my mind as ease. Do yourself a favor and use only this company. Brad told me that he has been doing this for decades. Yes, it showed!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:7/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Why does this Company not Advertise
    Review:I really feel word should get out about All Star Direct. I had the best shipping experience ever with this company, for those who do not know All Star Direct gives fair and reasonable prices, the staff (shipping brokers) are nice, friendly, trustwort... [ More ]
    Poster:Paolo Parigi
    Date:7/6/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with All Star Direct
    Review:ok where to start... my experience with company All Star was spectacular! I do not any other words do this company as much justice to describe them other than spectacular and Amazing. my order was placed at a fair cost and any questions I had Bambi a... [ More ]
    Poster:Chen Chen
    Date:6/26/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: This should be a 6 Star Company
    Review:so it's like this and I'm sure i'm like not the only one who experiences this but companies not just in shipping but in general try to lie to us customers and take us for granted on a day to day basis. This upsets me to no end, however, this company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sergei
    Date:6/20/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: SPECTACULAR SERVICE
    Review:Best transport experience ever. I have shipped several times before, as my job relocates me from time to time. This time I decided to try a different company and went with All Star Direct, after a friend used them and was happy with them. I found thi... [ More ]
    Poster:Aggie Davis
    Date:6/15/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: TWO SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORT !!
    Review:I used this company to take my car to Texas in the fall for a job, and I just used them again to take my car back home to California. They provided a great service both times, fair pricing and safe transports each way. I am very glad I choose them an... [ More ]
    Poster:D.W. Berger
    Date:6/8/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Never Got a driver for over a month
    Review:The company never got a driver to pick my truck up after a month and half so I decide to cancel the order Im still waiting on my deposit from All Star Shipping [ View ]
    Poster:Alonzo Daniels
    Date:6/4/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service. Don't use this company
    Review:They are thieves, cheats and liars. The rudest people I ever come in contact with on planet earth. Initially they gave me a quote to ship my car for $399 and a time frame of roughly 4 days after my request was made. A week went by, 2 weeks and I d... [ More ]
    Poster:Etienne
    Date:5/30/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport
    Review:All around great experience getting my car back from Florida to California. Best price and this company seemed to know what they were talking about from the first conversation I had with them. Although bombarded with calls trying to scare me from my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:5/29/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:I was more than pleased with my dad's car being sent out to me in Kentucky. I found All Star on the web and got the best quote, but wanted to make sure the car would arrive safe and sound too. Lilia reassured me about the whole process and just like ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy B.
    Date:4/24/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Transport
    Review:Brad made this shipping experience a great one. My car was picked up right on time and arrived six days later; no issues at all. The driver was efficient and accommodating. Very glad I choose Brad, he and his team were cohesive and really made it a p... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia Peters
    Date:4/14/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Un-Authorized charge to my card by All Star Direct Auto Transport
    Review:My experience with All-Star Direct Auto Transport was absolutely the worst possible experience. They wont answer the phone, or return my calls, they wont respond to emails, its like All Star Direct Auto Transport has skipped town with my money. All-S... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/7/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Company
    Review:All Star Auto Shipping. Absolutely Horrible Experience!!!!! I received an email quote from All Star for $699.00 to move my car. Then, I received the order form to sign but the price was now $875.00. I called and spoke to Brad (the rudest, most dis... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:4/1/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done!
    Review:Came home safe and sound! My car arrived this afternoon looking just like we last saw it. Very satisfied with overall service. Thanks for delivering my car home. I don't think I could have delivered it in better condition myself. Thank you everyone a... [ More ]
    Poster:Zoe Haddad
    Date:3/25/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: All's well that ends well
    Review:Last year ma daughter got accepted into Tufts University and evrythng was sweet! She was happy and I was happy until I realized that I needed to ship her car to and fro home and back. I searched tirelessly with no end or sleep. I was particularly fri... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Sanchez
    Date:3/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: My son's car made it back "A" okay
    Review:After using this company to ship my son's car home for the winter holidays and now for his Spring Break from his school The University of Arizona, I am convinced that this is truly the best company out there. No other company was fast, friendly, or t... [ More ]
    Poster:Abe
    Date:3/21/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: BEWARE OF CON-ARTIST BRAD TAYLOR!!!
    Review:I searched around for the best quote to ship my Van from CA to SC and received an email and call from (Broker) BRAD TAYLOR **ALL STAR DIRECT AUTO** stating that he was offering a 2013 end of the Year Special for the low cost of $799.00. He then aske... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrice
    Date:3/4/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience shipping my car back to California from Florida. I got many different quotes across the board but went with All Star Direct as they seemed reasonable and the most knowledgeable about the whole process. Things went wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitsy Lopez
    Date:1/30/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: SCAM, LIER AND BAD SERVICE
    Review:I had shipped my car before but never had any horrible experience with the sales person that I dealt with Brad Taylor. He charged me $299 deposit before he can find me a driver. He called and I was Shocking to find out that the price I suppose to p... [ More ]
    Poster:Farrukh
    Date:1/27/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Could not have more Satisfaction
    Review:What can I possibly say bout this company other than its Awesome. The staff were easy to work with and enjoyable to speak with, they arranged for a driver to pick up my Ford Fusion which ended up with the driver picking up my car early and delivering... [ More ]
    Poster:Leon Buchenwalt
    Date:1/4/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Very Organized and Professional Team
    Review:When I went with All Star Direct I got exactly what I was looking for which is a friendly and efficient company that could take my minivan across the country and at a great price! If I was going to choose a company to do business with I'm glad its th... [ More ]
    Poster:Klaus
    Date:12/27/2013 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Simple Move
    Review:My wife and I wanted to visit our grandchildren for the holidays in Minnesota and could not be more happy with the outcome of All Star directs service. Everything was quick, professional, and with no scratches or dents on the car. I would highly reco... [ More ]
    Poster:Didrik and Ina
    Date:12/18/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Move
    Review:I received everything in the same condition as when I last saw it. No complaints. Thank you Lisa and All Star for shipping my car home from Fort Drum. Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas! [ View ]
    Poster:Travis Encarnacion
    Date:12/13/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Price change - increase of $150 to get the car
    Review:I agree with some previous reviews. I would not trust this company. The original contract I signed was for $500. I asked if this price would go up, and was told "no." Well, days went by with no pick up. More days went by with no pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:S.
    Date:10/15/2013 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:Highly recommend All Star Direct Auto Shipping. I work for a car dealership and frequently need to send cars to and from our dealership, so I have had my fair share of experience doing business with auto shipping companies. This company, really can t... [ More ]
    Poster:Beverly
    Date:9/27/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped perfectly!
    Review:No hassles, excellent customer service and a great rate . I shopped around first, and All Star Direct offered the best price, which concerned me that customer service would suffer, but it was SUPERB! Within 2 days of placing my order my car was in ro... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura G.
    Date:9/24/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Star was great!
    Review:I found this company very useful and efficient when helping me ship my car. My shipping experience was terrific because of this company's postive, committed, and easy going attitude. Can't wait to recommend to my friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Dylan
    Date:9/22/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: If All Star was shooting to be Spectacular THEY DEFINITELY SCORED!!
    Review:Great people. Fast, friendly, Professional, and everything done in a calm easy going fashion. This company made my shipping experience sooooo muuchh easier. I have told all my friends about this company and will use again in the coming weeks for an i... [ More ]
    Poster:Bernard Cullen
    Date:9/20/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: All Star gives its service toward all customers a SLAM DUNK IN EXCELLENT!!
    Review:This company was very RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE an PROFESSIONAL, an has the HARDEST WORKIN CREW I EVER EXPERIENCED AND I STRESS THE WORD EVER! In my book I take professionalism very seriously when making the decision on who to go with and this was the BY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Davis
    Date:9/17/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: SATISFIED CUSTOMER!
    Review:All Sta Direct Auto Shipping was very helpful in the transport of my car from the East Coast, out to Central California. Their customer support was great and they were on top of everything from finding a driver quickly to helping keep track of when m... [ More ]
    Poster:Sid Luis
    Date:9/15/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Hip Hip Hooray for All Star Direct!!!!
    Review:All Star Direct was recommended to me by my uncle. Just like his experience mine was great too. Brad and Lila were delightful to speak with and helped make my shipping experience as easy as 1... 2... 3... lol. :) I know that if I had kept searching f... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie S.
    Date:9/9/2013 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT COMPANY TO USE
    Review:Very happy that I selected All Star Direct to ship a car that I bought back East to California. They quoted the most reasonable price of all the ones that I received and found me a shipper in 3 days. Although I was quoted for an open truck, the truck... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda P.
    Date:9/4/2013 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Mother! All Star you ROCK!!
    Review:All Star Direct did such an amazing job! In the past I felt very anxious over so many companies to to choose from and who would be the best fit for me to ship my daughter's Prius. I tell you there are so many companies that are willing to lie, cheat,... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:8/30/2013 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Wow, What a Company!
    Review:Fast, friendly, reliable, trustworthy staff and company all together! I will definitely use All Star again! WAY TO GO ALL STAR DIRECT YAY!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Xia Chow
    Date:8/30/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Everything ran smoothly and according to plan!
    Review:Great people to work with at All Star Direct. Brad and Lisa seemed very professional, honest, hardworking, and competent. I will tell all my friends and relatives to ship with them as I, myself, am going to ship my 2011 Mercedes-Benz with them in the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tucker
    Date:8/12/2013 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Red Carpet Treatment!!!!
    Review:After my uncle recommended me to this company I experienced Red Carpet Treatment because they were able to find me a carrier fast on a last minute job transfer. I was really excited to see my car arrive last night. Everything went spectacular! Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:June Meza
    Date:8/11/2013 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Aloha! and Thank You!!
    Review:After shipping my car with All Star Direct I have found them to be very friendly, professional, honest and reliable as a whole. I will ship my car with this company again in the near future and will share my wonderful experience and recommend these g... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren Sharabianlou