View 178,876 Reviews on 3,956 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,877th Review now!

View All Day Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:855-269-1288
Website:http://www.alldayautotransport.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 8/19/2009
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Car Delivery USA Inc. |

All Day Auto Transport has been in business for over 7 years and we ship over 1000 cars per month. We have over 25 employees in our South Florida office that are available nearly 24-7 to answer any questions during your transport and this is one of the reasons we are one of the only companies that hold a 5 star rating with over 6 years in business. IF WE DON'T SHIP YOUR CAR, WE DON'T GET PAID. It's as simple as that. We are also one of the few companies that are A+ Rated & accredited by the Better Business Bureau . Copy and past this link to see. http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/automobile-shipping-brokers/all-day-auto-transport-in-coral-springs-fl-90110789#sealclick
Have your own experience with All Day Auto Transport to share?

All Day Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 13500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 44 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.33% of All Day Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport
    Subject: Best in the business
    Review:Best In The Business is what comes to my mind when I think about All Day Auto Transport. They not only have The best prices that NO ONE can beat, their customer service is outstanding. Kara blew me away with her kindness and attention to detail. I wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Khalid Brim
    Date:1/12/2016 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: 5 star service!
    Review:Car was picked up early! Within 4 hours of placing my order and delivered to the destination quick too. Driver was helpful and courteous. This was my first transport cross country, I was very nervous but it couldn't have gone smoother ! Thanks agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane M
    Date:1/12/2016 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 Subaro Impreza
    Review:Sierra , was excellent! our car arrived on time price was good, she answered every question that I had a concern . I will definitely use All day Auto Transport in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Sergio
    Date:1/8/2016 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: The best in the business
    Review:I called to get my car shipped on Sunday, then on Monday they searched and found a driver, on Tuesday the driver came and loaded my car wonderfully, on Thursday my car got the destination just the way i shipped it! These people are no joke and they k... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucien LouimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2016 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: BMW I8 transport
    Review:These guys are the real kings of transporting high end cars . I had to ship my I8 from south beach to Vegas for a car show , so I googled " car transport companies that are bbb A rated in Las Vegas " only guys at the top were All Day Auto Transport .... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:1/5/2016 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Abandoned Us!
    Review:I had scheduled enclosed transport for our car in mid-November and paid a $305 deposit. I was assured by Justin repeatedly that our mid-December enclosed transport was all set. On the day dispatch was to call us with details, no call. I left numerous... [ More ]
    Poster:Sydele Starr
    Date:12/28/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: All day auto transport
    Review:I used all day to ship my wife's car from Boca Raton to San diego in November . I spoke with Justin and he had the car picked up on the day requested and delivered even faster than I expected . They really sounded like a more professional outfit when... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/26/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Lamborghini Huracan Transport
    Review:I just bought a $400,000 Car from an exotic dealership in south Florida & had it shipped to my home in Malibu. I really needed a white glove service & I got exactly what Justin from All Day Auto Transport described. The driver had 2 Porsches ... [ More ]
    Poster:Farhad
    Date:11/25/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Review of All Day Auto Transport
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with All Day Transport and I would use the company I again. I did think the car was going to get to me a little sooner. What I do love about the company is the communication throughout the process. I called a couple of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:11/11/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: all day transport
    Review:I would recommend this service to family & friends. Just when I felt like I was hopeless and going to lose my car forever all dat transporters came to my rescue for them I am forever grateful thank you guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Marisol Saitta
    Date:11/3/2015 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Transport
    Review:I transported my F150 Lightning from florida to Illinois last month for a show that was going on in Chicago . I spoke with Justin and he has my truck scheduled on exact days and times I needed. I knew that was tough to do but Justin made it happen. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Madson
    Date:11/1/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup and delivery
    Review:My experience with all day Auto Transport was a good one the car was picked up when it was supposed to be and then dropped off when it was supposed to be communication was very good I would definitely and will definitely use this company again [ View ]
    Poster:Allen Miller
    Date:10/31/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Review:My wife found an advertisement on the internet and she called the company. They were very professional and gave us a quote right away.With many companies you have to wait for a quote but this was not the case. We booked the trip and a carrier was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry LaudoneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Book it! I wouldn't use anyone else!
    Review:Ask for Christian! I've been using him now for a couple years. He recently shipped 2 of my classic car's aka my baby's & the most recent car I purchased for my wife. He treats everyone like family and there never is a hassle with him. This indust... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/17/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Honda CRV
    Review:Gary at All Day Auto Transport handled the transporting of my Honda CRV from San Diego, CA to Carrollton, Texas which is near Dallas, Tx. Picked up on Friday afternoon by ADZ Transport and delivered Monday at 7:30 pm. The car was delivered ahead o... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/13/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Mike in Orlando
    Review:Well the whole experience was great Gary the person I was dealing with was awesome I called ask when could they pick up my car n a price. The pick up date was a week away n price was around $1100 I explain my situation n after hanging up with Gary hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel serrano
    Date:10/11/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Review:I needed to have a Fire truck transported for a small fire dept at a price that they could afford. not only was the price under budget but the truck arrived 2 days early. The efforts that werer put in from th first phone call to delivery were just am... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: A Bad Experience
    Review:I had a bad experience with All Day/Car Delivery USA and Motorcade Transport (the transport company that All Day set me up with). The transport was 3 days late picking up my vehicle and was diverted on a much longer route because the transporter did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:10/7/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stayed Within The Budget
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service that I received from Sierra. I was working with a tight budget on this car's transport from Oregon to Georgia. Sierra was able to get a transport which was within the budget that I had. At one point I thought t... [ More ]
    Poster:James McCutchen
    Date:9/29/2015 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: great
    Review:first time transporting my vehicle and all day auto transport was a great help n did a good job getting my car to me safe and on time.there employees are really helpful and cooperative.jensine helped me out and found me a driver right away.thank you ... [ More ]
    Poster:corey
    Date:9/7/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:After attempting to get another car transport company, I loved that both Sierra, the representative, and Chris, with Lil Blue Transport LLC. Were extremely professional. Furthermore, both Sierra and Chris stayed in contact with us every step of the w... [ More ]
    Poster:Karla MackieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Reasonable Price
    Review:We gave All Day Auto Transport short notice to transport our primary vehicle from NJ to AZ. They came through with a driver and then worked with us on a suitable pick up date. Sierra was very responsive and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:De Lyle BloomquistThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: On time and trustworthy
    Review:I recently shipped my car from Miami to Los Angeles and would definitely use this company again. After hearing horror stories I was a little apprehensive, but I did my research and decided to go with a company that has been in business many years. Ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:9/3/2015 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing company that truly puts the customer first
    Review:All Day Auto Transport is staffed by professional, friendly and reliable people. They will answer all your questions in a timely manner and make you feel comfortable throughout the process. I am very pleased with my interactions with this company. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Joyce
    Date:9/3/2015 3:04:00 AM
    Subject: My baby is Home
    Review:We took a road trip in my 2001 Chrysler Sebring which recently had been freshly painted and detailed. We traveled from FL to PA and on the way broke down in Walterboro, SC AAA towed my car to a place close by whom informed me that I needed a whole... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer RoscioliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: this was easy
    Review:They made transporting are car real easy. I told them what I need and they did it. The call me told me what I'm looking at in price. Told me my car would be taking care of. All this came true. Now I have my car. It was here early. The person who was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald
    Date:7/20/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting vehicle to Ohio
    Review:We started this process 1 year ago and then our plans had to change. When we contacted Car Delivery USA Inc again in June of 2015 we were pleased to find they still had all of our information. We dealt with Jackie, Gary and Daniel, all were very nice... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary P FaganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Friendly and Easy
    Review:All Day Auto was very friendly and personable as well as efficient. They worked with me and my particular situation and made it extremely quick and easy to transport my car. They were very careful to inspect the car before putting it on the truck to ... [ More ]
    Poster:CeliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Bmw I8 shipping
    Review:I bought a brand new i8 from Beverly Hills bmw when I was on vacation in LA. The dealer recommend all day auto transport for the shipping. I spoke with Sierra and she had my car picked up in 2 hours while I was still at the dealer ship . The enclosed... [ More ]
    Poster:Camilla
    Date:6/11/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Transport
    Review:I knew little about transport of cars as I had to help my Uncle who speaks little English. I spoke with Mimi and she helped me understand the ins and out of the transporting, cost, and ensured I got the best price possible. She really worked with me ... [ More ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Auto Transport shipping
    Review:Car was picked up with a specific date/time delivery. Not honored. All Day Auto Transport rude and unprofessional. Would not use again or recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Boone was upset that the driver delivered the car at 3pm instead of 12 Noon. The driver ran into a thunderstorm in south Georgia before getting into Florida and he was running a few hours behind. Every now and than carriers which are traveling over 1500 miles may run a few hours behind, so we try to let every customer know that they give the carriers a full day window , kind of like when the cable company comes to your house. We wish Mr. Boone the best and we are glad the car was delivered in a timely fashion , with no damage, for the agreed price. We think Mr. Boone may have not had his coffee before writing this review ! We're going to send him a box of dunkin donuts finest ! [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne BooneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch pricing
    Review:When I contacted All Day auto Transport about shipping my car from Maryland to Idaho I was quoted $1,890.00 for enclosed and $1,390.00 for open transport. With in 2 hours of confirming my order I received a call from Amanada telling me they had a... [ More ]
    Response:Mrs. Caudle requested a quote for an open carrier and than she called back and ask for an enclosed carrier and did not understand that the enclosed transporters are more expensive. This is a good learning experience for all clients to specify which type of car hauler you would like. Mrs. Caudle was never charged any fee by our company , we do not charge any client unless they set up an order and their vehicle is picked up by our carrier as agreed upon. [ view ]
    Poster:C.L Caudle
    Date:5/22/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:We had to move a SUV from Ohio to Arizona and this company was very good at coordinating, keeping us looped in (because I was in AZ coordinating our end) and answered all questions. The carrier picked up the vehicle and took great care with loading ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: All Day Auto Transport
    Review:When quoted cost to transport they didn't make sure that the cost included their fee plus the transport fee, however, when I finally understood they worked with me about getting the lowest cost for me and I'm thankful for that. Overall their service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: transport of our 1967 mustang fastback
    Review:they transported a 1967 mustang fastback, my wife's dream car and did it in less than two days!the drivers contacted us and kept us aware as they were closer to arizona , and were very professional in the delivery..i will gladly pass on to others the... [ More ]
    Poster:al mirantoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Feedback, Customer Service & Driver
    Review:Ashley from All Day Auto Transport was the greatest very sweet and kind. She left me with options and every thing on her end was great. Told her I would call when car was ready to pick up. Mike was very curtious and even went so far as to say he coul... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Efficient Service!
    Review:We needed to transport an antique car (1968 Cadillac Coup de Ville) from Tallahassee to Tampa and the driver, Don, was excellent to work with. Thank you for great service from the corporate office, Penny! [ View ]
    Poster:Patti S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Review:The driver arrived within 15 minutes after he called. He was courteous and very professional. The car was delivers earlier than my expectation. It was a very good experience and I will recommend this company to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Shahid J HashmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Trike Delivery
    Review:This service was great. My trike arrived without issue and the driver kept me informed of his whereabouts at all times. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants to be sure their vehicle arrives on time with no issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with all day auoto transport
    Review:I had a good experience with them and not even a scratch was on my car on the day of delivery. I was 100% satisfied with their service. they will call you all the time to let you know about the status of your car. I will definitely use them again an... [ More ]
    Poster:Durelle MouatchoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was already disappointed with another company, the minute I contacted this company from the customer service to the willingless to help me and my situation I felt taken care of. My car was here sooner than expected and in excellent condition. Defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Janira GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Review of transport
    Review:Easy to deal with. Contacted with pickup date quickly. Picked up car on time and let us know when it would be delivered on the other end. Amazed that it only took 4 days and that everything worked so smoothly. Would definitely recommend services ... [ More ]
    Poster:TMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: Got my truck!!!
    Review:All Day Auto Transport was able to find me a cheap deal my truck was picked up from California on the day we talked about and was delivered to me in Florida on the day i was told also the driver they got for me was very nice he took care of my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:luisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:From start to finish, Gary and Susan were amazing. Susan went above and beyond with arranging for pick up of my vehicle and when an issue arose because my check didn't get to the dealership on time and the driver couldn't pick my car up, Susan made m... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:2/11/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: All Day Auto Review!
    Review:Ashley was very clear in communicating . Hauler arrived on time and my Lexus arrived in 6 days coast to coast move. Service was a little pricier than others but it was worth it knowing my car arrived in great shape just as it left. Also dispatch foun... [ More ]
    Poster:StephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick to find a transporter
    Review:I have used All Day Auto to transport MANY vehicles and MIMI is always willing to help. I a Loyal customer. If I feel I receive great customer service then I will stick with a company. I have done so for many years. Thank you to Mimi who is my main c... [ More ]
    Poster:fgonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car Damage
    Review:I had the worst experience with this company! The driver cracked my bumper while delivering it. They told us that we had full insurance included in the quote. We tried with them for months with no legitimate response. Sure, they were nice but that do... [ More ]
    Response:This customer went through an unfortunate situation . Every carrier we use is fully insured with a million dollar cargo insurance policy , Mr.Vinaya called us 7 weeks after delivery to make a claim with the insurance company for a scratch that occurred during transport . We helped the client with his claim but the insurance company of the actual driver denied it because all claims have to be made with in 10 business days after delivery. This is a great learning experience on the rare case of supposed damage. You must make all claims within 10 days or every insurance company will deny the claim . We do apologize to Vinaya and we hope all is well. As he said we were very polite through out this process but there wasn't more we could do. Thanks for your time and call 855-269-1288 and receive a free shipping quote and mention transport reviews for a $25 discount on shipping . [ view ]
    Poster:Vinaya
    Date:2/3/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery USA Was Great!
    Review:After going on one of those websites looking for a company to transport our car from east coast to west coast, we received at least 15 offers. But, Car Delivery USA offered the best rate. In fact, their quote was about $200 under the next best quo... [ More ]
    Poster:JessieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I was working with another company who was not satisfactory. Car Delivery was fast and arrived a day sooner than anticipated. I was able to get in touch with a customer service rep, the driver, and dispatch all the time. I would use this company agai... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: FABULOUS! Job Well DONE!
    Review:Thank you for locating and dispatching a quality trucking company! Happy Snappy Enterprises did a fabulous job transporting and unloading my vintage British motorcar! Five Stars! Superior Rating! I appreciate the paramount professional service, an... [ More ]
    Poster:DW
    Date:12/15/2014 1:30:00 PM

Next Reviews on All Day Auto Transport

All Day Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.