View 147,098 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,099th Review now!
All Country Auto Transport Inc.
Phone Number:866 833 8001
Website:http://www.Allcountrytransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 4 Months. Since 5/15/2012

Have your own experience with All Country Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: Liars and Terrible Customer Service
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! 1. The sales manager told me they were a New York Company and they had their own drivers. This is just a sales pitch. They ended dispatching my car out to a Miami company. 2. Gave the other car company the wrong addre... [ More ]
    Poster:PAOLO S
    Date:8/6/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: the worst company in business
    Review:The worst damn company you will ever use, please! Please!! Dont use this company they will fuck you in the end your quotes will change at delivery and they will not answer they phones when you call and when you do call you will get Peter punk ass or ... [ More ]
    Poster:darenda payneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star transport !!!!!
    Review:Hi, my name is bob. I had my car and motorcycle picked up from New Hampshire to Arizona I had the best communication with Peter the manager He was very helpful Thur the whole process I was so happy with Tom,Justin frank, in the dispatch center they... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob gagnon
    Date:7/20/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star customer service....
    Review:Hi my name is Katy I had the best communication when I signed with all country transport they where very responsive and walked me Thur the whole process that's why to me is a 10 star company communication is very important when I called the guys at... [ More ]
    Poster:Katy
    Date:7/15/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Dont use this company for anything!!!
    Review:This company is a rip off they give you one quote but when your vehicle arrive it will be another price. There late, not professional, and very rude. Peter the owner or manager whoever he is, he's an asswhole like everyone else you will speak to, the... [ More ]
    Poster:darenda
    Date:7/9/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Stay away. These guys are scum bags. They don't return phone calls or emails. They are all liars. I was given a quote of $975 and it ended up being $1450. They are are AWFUL. [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen Bordinhao
    Date:6/26/2014 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Changed Prices/ unresponsive/ car is damaged
    Review:I contacted this company in late May. I put down the broker fee deposit, and was quoted $1000.00 upon drop off. Peter the manager assured me all would be smooth, I explained this was my first car transport and I was nervous. He emailed me the price q... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/16/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome transport 5 star !!!!!
    Review:So happy i got my 2013 ford mustang car picked from long island and drop off in florida i had the best experience with allcountrytransport 5 star company awesome people do deal with A+++service thanks you [ View ]
    Poster:Frankie
    Date:6/8/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Never Deal With Them
    Review:I originally contact them and they say they're gonna charge $175 deposit or broker fee. Fine, but I was charged $200 instead. I called and asked for the $25 back and they told me they'll do it but they never. I then have a bad feeling about the... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:5/28/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this company.
    Review:They suck you in, get your deposit and steal it, then lie and tell you stories. Then they don't answer the phone or email. Gave me a bogus phone number for a driver. They are crooks! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:4/15/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: All Country Transport Is A a Rip off
    Review:I am warning you DO NOT USE All Country Transport they are irresponsible and they do not communicate What's going on. Matt, the guy I spoke with and made my reservation with kept forgetting the date if my Pick up...couldn't remember the state I liv... [ More ]
    Poster:Carmen
    Date:11/10/2013 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: awesome round trip
    Review:I had my car transported with all country from ny to fl and a couple months later I used All country to go back and it was great the same price and more important same great service 5 star thank you again great job I recommend them to all my ... [ More ]
    Poster:pete
    Date:7/28/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: never could get call in
    Review:i thank this is the worst com i have ever delt with they lie wont anser you calls or e-mail i would say to you people to never use this com.i am very pis at this place thanks [ View ]
    Poster:danny caudill
    Date:3/22/2013 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! LIARS! WONT ANSWER CALLS!!! TO US MILITARY MEMBER
    Review:THIS EASILY IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH IN MY ENTIRE 37 YEARS ON EARTH. I ORIGINALLY SUBMITTED MY ORDER ON 17 DEC 2012 FROM AFGHANISTAN. I AM IN THE MILITARY, SO I EXPECTED THESE GUYS WOULD WORK A LITTER HARDER FOR ME....THEY TOLD ME ORIGI... [ More ]
    Poster:Preston
    Date:1/9/2013 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Never use this company!!
    Review:I suggest you never use this company, my original quote was 450 ended up paying 725bc they decided that they were going to charge the 150 deposit twice and now when i try to get that money back they play phone tag and justlie, lie, and lie some more ... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:1/4/2013 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:My son gave me a list of several companies to contact.I picked the cheapest estimate.Bad mistake. I used All Country Auto Transport.My contact person was Matt. All Country Auto Transport took my credit card number on 11/26/12 and on the same day,... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Hipp
    Date:12/10/2012 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:Hi i had my cts transport to CA. from Ny and i used All country transport for this and there service carrier and just the whole process was Great. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:matt
    Date:12/9/2012 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: False and Very Misleading Company
    Review:All Country Auto Transporting Inc. should not be allowed to operate in the United States of America they are a consumers worst nightmare. They removed money from our account without our prior knowledge, when during the sales pitch they said they woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jones