View 148,467 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,468th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 165 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.65% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Adrian Is the Bestest
    Review:I purchased a boat in California and was referred to Adrian he gave me a great price . So i Placed the order with him. He told me he would call me back by the end of the day with a few options. In less than an hour i had 6 different options to chose ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:9/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Josh did an excelent job both times i used his services . I look forward to using all american transport in the future. Thanks again Josh [ View ]
    Poster:Nelson
    Date:9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
    Subject: great service and very professional
    Review:Excellent company. I dealt with James from American transport and he was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He walked me through the process since this was my first time transporting my car. I was with different company for 3 weeks and... [ More ]
    Poster:Janeth g
    Date:9/15/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:After booking with another company and given the run around, I contacted ALL AMERICAN TRANSPORT and arrangements were made to pick up vehicle that day and have it delivered to port for transport to Hawaii. Timely, courteous service. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly Ostrowski
    Date:9/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Review:After shopping around my wife and I settled on All American Transport for our move because they had good reviews and were better priced than some other companies. Chris Dwyer was our coordinator and did a fantastic job of getting a truck for on time... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:9/5/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Initially I signed the contract to have my car picked up on 9/8, but things changed and I made a request on 8/25/14 to change the pick up date from 9/8 to 8/26. Adrian was still able fulfill the request and my car was picked up on 8/26 in a promptly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Xuan T Hoang
    Date:8/30/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time I've used All American Transport to ship a car between Florida and Ohio. Adrian was helpful and communicative throughout the process and always available. Beyond that, he had my back when we had to change the pickup date, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Kuzman
    Date:8/28/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car transported quickly without hassle
    Review:I was having problems with another carrier when a friend recommended All American Transport. The other carrier was not responsive (would always get voicemail, took 3 days to get a response at one point), but All American Transport was always easy to... [ More ]
    Poster:C Fleming
    Date:8/25/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Vivian is great
    Review:This is the second time I've used Vivian through All American Transport. Her customer service is awesome and the prices through All American are lower from what I've found elsewhere. I was able to get a transport in a day or two of the initial call. ... [ More ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:8/22/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:I recently had my Honda accord towed from Pennsburg, PA to Cincinnati, OH through All American Transport. I must say I was very pleased with their services. Customer services was excellent, in particularly with Adrian. He was very diplomatic in all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emmanuel
    Date:8/22/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Byron is the man
    Review:I purchased a vehicle in FL and needed it shipped to VA on a short notice. I contacted Byron Taplin with All American transport via email and received a quote within just a few minutes. The price was more than reasonable. The quote email contained a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:8/21/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Transport
    Review:I was looking for a transport company to move a car from California to Virginia. A friend gave me the name of Chris Dwyer at All American Transport. I spoke with Chris and within 10 minutes the arrangements were made. The car was picked up on time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dick
    Date:8/19/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Well satisfied
    Review:I realize that any company has good and bad practices, good and bad drivers, but my experience was excellent. The driver picked up on time, delivered on time, was courteous and knowledgeable. Car arrived in excellent condition. The commuicaition wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor Wertz
    Date:8/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Auto Shipper
    Review:This was the first time I have ever needed a vehicle transport . I couldn't have been more impressed and satisfied with the results . Should I need these services again American Transport will be my first call . Thank You for a great experience . [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Zalecki
    Date:8/18/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Acura - CA to FL, August, 2014
    Review:Jack Morris was my initial contact. He was honest, calm, pleasant and helpful in explaining the process since this was my first transfer. He gave me his cell phone since we talked on the weekend. The car was picked up and and delivered on the correc... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Addison
    Date:8/18/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:I was a little nervous about this. The website we looked at explained a lot of things I would not have know such as,what to look for in pricing and the different types of transporting to watch out for. It is why I chose this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey jones
    Date:8/18/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I have been contacted by so many people and with one company I deposited $150.00 and waited for 3 days for someone to pickup my car but no one called and no one came to pickup. I was frustrated with the situation and requested my bank to get the refu... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahmood Iqbal
    Date:8/18/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: cross country transport
    Review:the process to move your vehicle across country can be unpleasant. my wife had initially signed up with a broker to move our car, 2 days prior to scheduled pick up we were informed that date could not be met and best date was going to be after we wer... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:8/18/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Last minute price change, Coercion and pickup date change
    Review:To ALL, I booked All American Transport on 5/1/2014 for a 7/1/2014 shipment from Boston MA to Dallas TX. Jack Morris sent me a confirmation quote for $ 800 which we both agreed too. Last week of June I called them to confirm the pick up and was to... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhay Bhosale
    Date:8/18/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I am really happy with the service provided, the car came earlier than expected and the transporter and Vivian always kept me posted, definitely will use them again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo pivaral
    Date:8/13/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Review:We used All American on the recommendation of our friends. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. The transport occurred without any problems or delays. The contract carrier used was very good and picked-up/deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Wilson
    Date:8/11/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are the best!!!
    Review:If you go with anyone else your just fooling yourself. After waiting over a month with another company, I called Josh.. He honored his original quote from over a month ago & had my car in my driveway 4 days later.. No B.S. , no issues, always sta... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray torres
    Date:8/4/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Honest! Fantastic! Professional! Reliable!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with my experience with this company from start to finish! For someone who never used an auto transport company before, Vivian Garcia at All American Transport made this a flawless process. I skimmed through hundreds of review... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy G
    Date:8/2/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Easiest move ever
    Review:I was very worried about transporting my custom truck with air ride suspension but the driver was very knowledgeable, experienced, and professional. My truck was delivered on time as promised with absolutely no damage done. Payment and delivery set u... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Norton
    Date:7/31/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing experience with our cross-county transport!
    Review:Amazing experience with a cross-county transport! The guys were fast, professional and reliable. I don't have a negative comment about them. If we ever need it again, they will be the first company we call. [ View ]
    Poster:Sweeta1336
    Date:7/26/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Alfred AKA Transport Specialistwas great !
    Review:The trucking company I booked through Alfred and his team was fantastic! The car arrived earlier than I would have imagined and everything was perfect. The cost was $50.00 more because my b.f. piled stuff into the car, without my knowing it, but th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie GirouxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Call Josh 305-424-9029
    Review:I am very pleased with the outstanding service Josh provided my husband in transporting the vehicle to our home. This is our second time having Josh help us and we have been taken care with great service. It was a quick pick-up and delivery, within h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene
    Date:7/18/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable + Trustworthy Services
    Review:The All American Transport Company provided me a clear and easily understandable price quote and followed back with me via email (did not call me multiple times daily). They simply provided me the quote and waited for me to respond. Vivian Garcia a... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Cersosimo
    Date:7/17/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: All American Saved the Day..
    Review:I had originally chosen a competitive broker with a nice ad on line but they were dishonest and lied to me about the pickup times and their locations etc. The other provider .. who advertises under many different brands on line.. had my order for... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris H
    Date:7/17/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service, they picked my car on time and delivered on promised time. Completly satisfied with level of service [ View ]
    Poster:Abhijit
    Date:7/13/2014 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My car was delivered on time with a courteous driver that made the experience stress free. Mike at All-American was courteous and very responsive in getting my car transported in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:James Huey
    Date:7/12/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and courteous company. Vivian went above and beyond to ensure that my vehicle was picked up and delivered on the dates that I wanted. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Harold C.
    Date:7/10/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Scrambled to get transport- All American saved the day
    Review:I contracted with Suncoast May 13th for delivery to Georgia 6/23. In the week before Suncoast could not get a confirmed pick up. On the Friday at 4.30pm I contacted Josh, within 2 hours he had arranged a pick up for the next morning!( I had to add $1... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Plkested
    Date:6/30/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:My friend recommended this company to me. My order was kind of last minute. But they managed to find a driver for me and the driver is good. My overall experience was really good. [ View ]
    Poster:Azure
    Date:6/26/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: over all satisfaction
    Review:I have to say this was my first expense with shipping anything to this magnitude and I was a nervous wreck. I called and spoke with Byron and expressed my feelings and he was so understanding and compassionate to my plight. He was very kind, prof... [ More ]
    Poster:Rhonda Tsesmelis
    Date:6/26/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: They Were Reliable
    Review:I do not give a full 5-star in any instance, unless a company rocks my socks off! I got a tiny bit frustrated because I was leaving NJ and needed them to pick up the car quickly. Once the car was picked up, it was perfect from then on. We were to... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel K
    Date:6/4/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job - All American Transport
    Review:I am so pleased with the service I received from Adrian at All American Transport. The quote was exactly what was billed, no hidden fees or charges. My car was delivered as picked up. Definitely would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave H
    Date:6/3/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE @ ALL AMERICAN
    Review:First time user and was a bit skeptical. Received numerous quotes for car transport and the reviews on the Transport review site really helped. I contacted Josh at All American via email and he immediately responded with an updated quotation, rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Inskeep
    Date:5/29/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I had my daughter's car transported from Atlanta to California when she finished graduate school. The car was picked up on the promised date and delivered early! The driver was courteous and Bryan Taplin who took my order was pleasant as well. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Abha
    Date:5/22/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Review:I had a wonderful experience working with Byron Taplin at All American Transport! It was a smooth, quick process and I got my car on time and with no issues. I'd strongly recommend them for transport of your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:5/22/2014 10:00:00 AM
    Review:I'd never had a car transported before and it was quite a minefield out there looking for a reputable outfit. The internet is just loaded with phonies, front men and outright fraudulent crooks. If you just google car transport, God help you. All the... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:5/20/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transaction
    Review:Vivian Garcia was my contact person through the company. She was super efficient and found me a driver within 45 minutes. She answered all my questions and I felt comfortable calling her at any point during the shipping process. She really made me fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:5/6/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Audi8 Transport Illinois to Georgia
    Review:I am taking the time to write this review to commend All American Transport and Josh on a job well done. This was not a particularly easy job because the car had suffered an interior fire and had no keys, braking, or steering and required the use of ... [ More ]
    Poster:BlueStarAutomives/ Eric
    Date:5/5/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Audi8 Transport Illinois to Georgia
    Poster:BlueStarAutomives/ Eric
    Date:5/5/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Finally.... A Perfect Transport Experience!!
    Review:This is my second vehicle transport in the past two months. The first was a move from FL to TX and it was a royal pain in the ass. I fell for one of the oldest tricks - pay a deposit and then the driver demands more money on delivery. I'm still re... [ More ]
    Poster:Van
    Date:5/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Restored my Faith
    Review:After a disapointing experience with Professional Auto Transport I was impressed with the enthusiasm that Josh took my information and got me a hauler immediately. I was swampped with emails from brokers, most looking for upfront commissions. Every... [ More ]
    Poster:James Renfro
    Date:4/29/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use this company again
    Review:I hired this company, All american transport, to transport my SUV From Virginia to Colorado. Alfredo helped me from start to finish and was also very patient with me being that it was my first time transporting my vehicle and I was paranoid. But ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jazz MondreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I did a lot of research to choose this company and this was our first experience shipping a car - all went exactly to the plan. It was raining the day of our car delivery, so we had to put the car in the garage and dry it off before inspecting/signi... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy With Service
    Date:4/24/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes CLS 550 shipped to AZ 4/10/2014
    Review:Car was picked up within 2 days of calling, picked up in Waukesha county, WI and delivered to Phoenix, AZ in 5 days. The experience on the phone when calling about shipping can be very overwhelming. My contact, Adrian Martinez, at All Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Lila
    Date:4/24/2014 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Transportation Experience
    Review:All American Transport made my auto shipping experience a complete pleasure. They successfully facilitated an easy and hassle-free transportation for my car with excellent drivers that I felt confident in handing over my vehicle to. The price was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Alonso