View 160,973 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,974th Review now!

View All American Transport's New Profile

All American Transport
Miami, FL 33173
Phone Number:1-877-655-9137
Website:http://www.allamericantransport.net
Time On Site:5 Years, 9 Months. Since 7/6/2009

FOR A FREE QUOTE, PLEASE VISIT: www.allamericantransport.net/quote.html
Have your own experience with All American Transport to share?

All American Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 117 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.17% of All American Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All American Transport
    Subject: Get what you pay for
    Review:Overall - really good price. I had to wait an extra 2 weeks for my car then requested but Jack kept me updated and kept the original price so I was happy. Jack warned me upfront that shipping over the New Year holiday may get me delayed and this was... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina
    Date:4/22/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Review:Outstanding service. Will use them again for sure. They are on top of everything. No misuderstadings and made sure I was happy with the service. Very FAST!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Millian
    Date:4/21/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Company review
    Review:After contacting Jack Morris at All American Transport and giving him the OK to arrange the move, I had confirmation of a carrier within 24 hours. The carrier showed up on time in Florida and my vehicle was moved damage free to Illinois in the time ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Walsh
    Date:4/20/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Review:Leo was a great person to work with. I had my shipped from Nevada to Virginia and everything went great. I did lots of research and All American Transport it was one I decided to go with...even though it was the cheapest. The drive called me several ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:4/16/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Review:I will recommend this company anytime to anyone. I will for sure use them if needed to transport one of my vehicles again. Jack Morris and his team deserve a pat on the back for the excellent service they provided. My vehicle was picked up and droppe... [ More ]
    Poster:GershonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: excellent transport experience
    Review:great service highly recommended . . . . . :) [ View ]
    Poster:eddie moleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend all American transport
    Review:I worked with Adrian Martinez from all American transport to ship my vehicle from Arizona to Rhode Island. I was provided an extremely competitive rate, great customer service and timely delivery of my vehicle. I highly recommend using this transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jayant
    Date:4/14/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:This was first experience using a auto transport company and I was pleasantly surprised at the eased of the transaction. All American transport and there reps were pleasant my rep Jack Morris made the experience a joy would highly recommend All A... [ More ]
    Poster:DarrellGarrett
    Date:4/10/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Review:I was highly pleased with the whole process. Jack Morris was wonderful and attentive, drivers were awesome, and my car was left exactly where I asked them to place it. Donna Henry [ View ]
    Poster:Donna Henry
    Date:4/9/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Best in the Business!
    Review:I have used this company twice, different states, different reasons. Always on time and in excellent condition. I have a disabled child who I have to travel for medical reasons often and after trying another company, I would never use anyone but this... [ More ]
    Poster:kerry mccall
    Date:4/9/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:Jack was good in arranging my shipment with quick response. The driver took additional 1.5 days to deliver my car which could be reduced. Otherwise all went well with This shipping. ............................................. [ View ]
    Poster:Subashini Sankaran
    Date:4/9/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Everything was as desribed in the move from the pickup to delivery to the price. The pick up driver was very polite. Everything went as planned [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Goldstein
    Date:4/9/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Land Cruiser
    Review:All American Transport was a great company to use to ship my Toyota Land Cruiser. They were trustworthy and reliable. My car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. The drivers were very polite and helpful. I would rate them 5 stars and u... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:4/8/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: FAST - EFFICIENT SERVICE
    Review:I contacted Priscilla a little before noon on a Monday. She had a carrier lined up within 2 hours. Pick up was going to be 2 days later, but ended up 3 days later, so driver could comply with federal DOT driving time limit laws. Better safe than s... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Texan
    Date:4/6/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Co.
    Review:All American Transport was the trucking company that won my business. Priscilla was my point person from beginning to end. She was professional and courteous and answered all of my questions expeditiously! I would recommend All American transport to ... [ More ]
    Poster:KATHY
    Date:4/3/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Srvice
    Review:John Perez was very helpful in contacting me and arranging for the transportation of my vehicle and delivery. Price was less than quoted from other company's, however price was not the main consideration. Was very pleased with service and would use... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/2/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette & CRX (Shipped: Feb 2015)
    Review:I am an active duty military member and recently returned from the Middle East following a two-year tour of duty. The All American Transport company had coordinated to ship one of my vehicles from Southern California to South Florida back in 2010 an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed K.
    Date:3/31/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Review:Great service, responsive, easy to call on cellphone during transit and get updates, this was my first vehicle ship and I'd definitely use these guys again. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam G
    Date:3/30/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Florida
    Review:I needed to have my car shipped from Maryland to Miami, Florida. I called Monday morning, the car was picked up Wednesday afternoon and in Miami by Friday mid-day. I was very happy with the service and the responsiveness of the drivers. Thank you... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:3/27/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle.
    Review:We contacted several transport companies when trying to have our car transported from Minnesota to Utah in the middle of the winter. The response from John Perez was positive and within the timeline we asked for. My car was picked up on time and de... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda EstremThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Returning Customer - Same Great Service by John Perez
    Review:Due to bad weather conditions in the North I was scrambling to get competitive quotes online with no luck. I had used John Perez once for my previous transportation needs so I looked through my phone to get his number and was able to get in touch wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahbaz
    Date:3/27/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Ontime Service
    Review:I thank John Perez for the excellent service. Vehicle was picked up ontime and delivered ontime. Even during peak season John Perez help pickup and delivery ontime. [ View ]
    Poster:Ranga
    Date:3/26/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable
    Review:Contacted Adrian with a car I purchased in copart. He was able to find a driver the same day I purchased the car excellent service and timing. Will use him every time. And recommend to anyone [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo
    Date:3/25/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Review:All American Transport offered the lowest of three bids I received for the transfer of my Honda Accord from Northern Florida to Northern California. They committed to picking up the vehicle ASAP starting from the nominal pick-up date of Jan 20, 2015.... [ More ]
    Poster:Giacomo Porcelli
    Date:3/24/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country delivery
    Review:I found All American Transport to be excellent. I had to reschedule the pickup at least 4 times and there never was even the slightest irritation. Leo was so accommodating. The car arrived when they said it would and in perfect shape. I live on a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Crevelon
    Date:3/24/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country vehicles delivery-Agent Priscilla Perez
    Review:Priscilla was an absolute wonderful person to work with throughout the entire shipping process. She was available every time I called her location for information and status. I was kept totally informed of every step of the process. She was courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:3/23/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Automobile (first Ebay purchase)
    Review:Leo with All American Transport assisted me with arranging delivery across the country of a Vehicle I purchased via Ebay. I was very nervous because this was my first Ebay vehicle purchase. Leo eased my nervousness with great communication. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/23/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Accord Move
    Review:This is the third time I have called upon Leo Policastro at All American Transport. Obviously my experience with Leo and All American has nothing but excellent as I called him the third time. Leo is very attentive to customer needs and provides... [ More ]
    Poster:kal vashi
    Date:3/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from NY to TX
    Review:Priscilla was extremely kind, understanding and polite. I have a disability and mainly use a wheelchair and I explained this to her. Priscilla went above and beyond to help me with this somewhat stressful process...especially when she was aware of my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mattie Trupia
    Date:3/21/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Easy!
    Review:The transport of the car was uneventful which means perfect when you're talking about transporting a vehicle across country. Pricilla was super helpful! Everything went as coordinated. Worth the $$. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:3/20/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Never made it
    Review:I had selected All American Transport (AAT) from the dozen or so responses I got to my quote request. (AAT was NOT the low quote, rather around the middle of the prices quoted... I liked the attention I got in term of followup emails and phone calls... [ More ]
    Poster:George F
    Date:3/13/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Great communication......great customer service.....will be using again....car arrived in same condition as it left in......only a little dirty which is to be expected in an open transport......thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:2/20/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car. I filled out quote request online and got everyone and their brother calling me from every transport company around. Some were pushy but Jack was persistent but not overbearing, he was honest, expla... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate G
    Date:2/17/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Super Pleased! My Daughters car was stranded in Colorado, she needed to get it to California (Major engine failure and small fire) The order was called in Friday late. The driver arrived Tuesday for pick up and gave me an ETA for delivery of Friday ... [ More ]
    Poster:B Valentin
    Date:2/6/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I was provided with the car arrived to me a day early nothing wasl scratch or dent it on the car was in perfect shape I would definitely recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Antwuan ForteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport was seamless and professional
    Review:This is the second time we used Adrian Martinez of All American Transport. The first time was when Adrian Martinez shipped my vehicle from Las Vegas, NV to Honolulu, HI 3 years ago. When I found out that we were relocating again, I had peace of min... [ More ]
    Poster:Dyana Wade
    Date:2/2/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience and All American Auto
    Review:Adrian's service was quick and efficient. He happily helped me with some specific pickup instructions for my car, which may have complicated the process had he not been so helpful. Granted, my car was dirty when it arrived but this was to be expected... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:1/26/2015 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:We were happy with our experience with All American Transport. Priscilla Perez was our contact and she was very helpful and got the job done. Thank you! We will be using All American Transport again to return our vehicles home at the end of the se... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Reece
    Date:1/26/2015 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipped
    Review:Priscilla was most professional to work with. She answered every question I had, was not pushy and was always pleasant. I'd also like to mention that the carrier she scheduled, Stateline Trucking and their driver Mark, were excellent to deal with -... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Roberts
    Date:1/25/2015 8:48:00 AM
    Review:Contacted All American Transport after receiving a bid by email on transporting a Vehicle We had purchased in Texas. Talked with Priscilla Simon and agreed on a price and time to deliver the Vehicle to Tennessee. She was very nice and helpful throug... [ More ]
    Poster:E.Davis
    Date:1/24/2015 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Priscilla Perez
    Review:Great Service. Especially my contact person. Priscilla Perez was sensational. She called me throughout the process and ensured I knew everything that was to go on and even called when my car was delivered to ensure everything was okay. She was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:1/24/2015 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I had filled out an online search and started getting dozens of calls and emails from carriers with quotes up to 600 dollars higher than All American Transport quoted me for my two vehicles to be shipped from Colorado to florida. I was strapped for... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:12/29/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good price Easy transaction
    Review:Josh from AAT had the best price and the car was picked up promptly. The truck driver communicated his progress several times and gave ample time to meet him for pickup. I've referred my coworker to Josh for a Florida to California car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Bigperm206
    Date:12/15/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle and contents not yet inspected by owner.
    Review:My contact in Nevada accepted delivery and emailed me that the car appeared ok. As the owner I will make the final determination of vehicle condition, and overall contents review when I pickup the car. I do not anticipate any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Smith
    Date:12/12/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vivian Garcia Customer Service
    Review:Vivian Garcia helped me through the entire transport process of my car. She was extremely helpful and very informative the entire process. Smooth transaction as well as honest. I will definitely use her services again. Peace of mind when it comes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel Soto
    Date:12/12/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Would use it again
    Review:Amazing experience, i highly recommend this company for a first time user. Very professional and honest people. Vivian Garcia was so great, she is very detailed, updated me throughout. I paid the shipping cost exactly the amount that she quoted me.... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario
    Date:11/27/2014 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: the worst company and people to deal with
    Review:It is a long story but feel free to contact me this company will never tell you the truth. they quote you for low price than they start increasing the price for a reason could not find a driver for that price. I did not want to give my credit card u... [ More ]
    Poster:Nizar Frigui
    Date:11/26/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Auto transport to Florida
    Review:John Perez and All American Transportation provide an honest and professional service. He was thorough, professional and confident that he would provide transport for me, even though I called a few days before I needed transport. He called me as he p... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:11/25/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:I shipped my car from Hawaii to California during a move back to the mainland. It was difficult to decide which company to use since there are several to choose from. All American Transport was personal, affordable and a pleasure to Do business with.... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney C.
    Date:11/14/2014 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: These guys are quick.
    Review:3000miles took them 3 days(include weekend). I was pretty surprised.. Price is good too. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Liang