View 144,331 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,332th Review now!
Able Auto Transport
Location:RR1 Box 20
Kahoka, MO 63445
Phone Number:(800)340-0951
Secondary Phone Number:660-727-2965
Website:
Time On Site:11 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/2/2003
MC-195242

Located in the Heart of the Midwest, Able Auto Transport, Inc. has been providing Auto Transport Services for the past 27 years. Able Auto was not an overnight success story and has grown from humble beginnings to where it now currently oversees the yearly shipment of approximately 10,000 cars and offers services in all 50 states. With their large network of Auto Transport Providers and a spotless BBB record you can request a quote and place your order with confidence knowing you have years of experience backing you from start to finish. Hard work, small town values and honesty are the driving force behind our business, "so whether it's the family auto or a priceless antique show car, go with Able Auto Transport - it will be your best move."
Have your own experience with Able Auto Transport to share?

Able Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 47 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.47% of Able Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Able Auto Transport
    Subject: Used multiple times
    Review:This is the 3rd time we've used Able Auto transport. They are excellent and some of the nicest people I have come across in a customer service industry. Will definitely use again and again when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Pam Joyce
    Date:7/11/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Used multiple times
    Poster:Pam Joyce
    Date:7/11/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected!
    Review:I was transporting this car for my mother in law. We were both VERY nervous about the transport as neither of us had any experience with this process and she was moving a new car. It went VERY smoothly. AAT communicated very well prior to the tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/11/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Able Service
    Review:Had booked with another company which never showed on pick up date and failed to answer phone calls. Called Able at the last minutes on a Thursday and they had our Mercedes picked up on Saturday with delivery in excellent condition the following Frid... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Forsyth
    Date:7/9/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Driver
    Review:The driver was on time for the pickup and 2 days early for the delivery, we were at the counter about to rent a car when the driver called me and let me know he had arrived. GREAT EXPERIENCE...... [ View ]
    Poster:Wesley
    Date:7/9/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Two Years On
    Review:We have been satisfied customers of Able Auto Transport for nearly two years. In that time they have handled loads from all over the country going to both coasts. Perhaps ironically, the best thing about doing business with Able is the times we ha... [ More ]
    Poster:CruizCalifornia
    Date:7/7/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Audi A4 Avant
    Review:I was a little worried that I wouldn't get a booking before my "Must be picked up by" date. It took 6 days to get a booking, but they made the pick up with 2 days to spare. My only disappointment with Able was the tracking information on th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom F.
    Date:6/26/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Able Auto Transport, Inc.
    Review:Everyone associated were always courteous, gave me the exact information I needed. I have used Able Auto Transport to ship my car to Hawaii from Florida in 2013 and do a return shipment in June 2014. Great prices and the best of services. I definit... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dougan
    Date:6/24/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Able is a Fantastic Company to deal with. I have shipped many cars over the last 10 yrs with the company. Been Happy every time! I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:David Donald
    Date:6/24/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Review:Great Service. The only problem if that would be did not know date or time of pickup until I called and was told it would be on Monday and the driver would call when he got close. This was on Friday before pick up. Other than that being fine turned w... [ More ]
    Poster:William Cook
    Date:6/21/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 VW Jetta shipped from Illinois to Florida
    Review:Great service driver was very professional and provided ETA information at pick up and delivery. Vehicle was picked up Friday afternoon and arrived Monday afternoon. [ View ]
    Poster:Juan Bueno
    Date:6/20/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: awesome drivers
    Review:My car was picked up on friday evening at 4 pm from santa clara california. The car was delivered to me outside a hotel in austin texas on sunday morning at 9 am. I am still not sure how they managed such a fast delivery. the driving distance is 1800... [ More ]
    Poster:mokthar teekay
    Date:6/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Very polite people to work,delivery was on time. Would do busy with them again.The drive was very considerate of the area he had to come to,to drop,off car.Called to let us know that he was unable to come into complex to drop off car.Drop car at top ... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:6/19/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Took very good care of us
    Review:We called Karen at Able at the last minute after chickening out on towing our son's car to OK City. She was able to arrange for us to drop the car off on the exact day that worked for us and kept in contact with us throughout the process to make sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:6/13/2014 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Misrepresentation
    Review:I contacted Able Auto to transport my car from Dallas, TX, to Fremont, CA. The person on the phone was very nice and I was assured that it would be door-to-door service. I was a given a quote that was much higher than others, but I chose to go with A... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/11/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport vehicle
    Review:I can't say enough about Able Auto after my horrendous experience with a previous carrier. After contracting Able Auto I had a carrier within one day. He called me kept in touch and was reliable. He was courteous and he delivered my car the day and... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Russo
    Date:6/2/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Review:This was my third time using Able auto transport, and each time their service was above par. Very professional, courteous, and up front about what to expect. Will definitely use it again (if needed) and recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Muhammad
    Date:5/28/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Able Autos review
    Review:My experience with Able Auto Transport was very good. Communication was thorough and timely. The contractor and their driver were courteous and kept me informed regarding pick up time and suitable location. My vehicle arrived on time with no issues.... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/22/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: I was really happy with my car transport
    Review:I just wanted to say that I've heard horror stories about car transport companies, and if they are true, this one is the HUGE exception!I moved from Los Angeles to Nashville this week, and I think the most scary thing was trusting a company to get my... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanne
    Date:5/20/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Quick service. Contact, pickup, and delivery are all done within a week. The price is very reasonable. I'm happy with Able Auto Transport, will do business again and recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Sanh
    Date:5/13/2014 6:00:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Called Able Auto because we weren't able to find transport using uship.com. They honored a quote we received from them 2 weeks prior, took a couple of days to find a transporter, and the transporter picked up the car and dropped it off to us the next... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:5/5/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:good job getting truck moved in time required truck driver gave timefor delivery customer phone support was good my truck arived in good condition no probblems [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Terrano
    Date:5/3/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was an excellent experience. Delivered my car a day earlier than expected. This was so great as I needed my car for work. Have recommended this company to my sister-in- law already. thank you and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Randee Lindheim
    Date:4/27/2014 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: LATE PICKUP BUT PRICE WAS RIGHT
    Review:PRICE WAS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY I TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO PICK UP TRIP WAS QUICK ACROSS THE US...VERY COURTEOUS AND KIND. EXCELLENT PEOPLE CAR WAS IN GREAT SHAPE. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN JUST REALIZE IT COULD TAKE 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE PICKUP I... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/24/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: LATE PICKUP BUT PRICE WAS RIGHT
    Poster:James
    Date:4/24/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I was overall impressed with Able Auto Transport's customer service during the times I call to check the status of my transport from Arizona to California. Each time they were very patient and informative with great honesty in regard to all my questi... [ More ]
    Poster:Cornelius Dennis
    Date:4/23/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Not Bad
    Review:The Able Auto Transport is like a broker just assigns moving companies to do my vehicle transport. I got KLI Express Inc. (IL) for $315. Of 15 different companies i was contacted from offered between $500~650, so the price was decent. The deposit was... [ More ]
    Poster:WRX
    Date:4/21/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Worst!!
    Review:Worst service I ever had! Made me pay extra to get it on a truck cause they couldn't find one but the driver told me they lied to us about not having a truck to put it on. Do not use them!!! [ View ]
    Response:Dear Randee, We are sorry you where not pleased with our service. After reviewing your order I do see the problem we took your order in Feb. to ship in April, unfortunately we are only allowed to take an order 30 days prior to the shipping date. In March we start moving snowbird customers and prices always go up in CA and FL, I am sorry this did get overlooked and processed. From the time the vehicle arrived in CA it took Able Auto 8 days to have a carrier pick up and that is longer than we like to take and we do apologize for taking longer than expected. Thank you, Able Auto Team [ view ]
    Poster:Randee
    Date:4/20/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Professional service and fast delivery. They picked up my vehicle in a timely fashion and delivered it a day early. Thank you for a pleasant transaction [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/14/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: shipping auto.
    Review:Very professional people to do business with. Vehicle was picked up on date give as well as delivered. Plenty of noticed given by the driver of the carrier. First time I shipped my auto and I will use this company again in the future and recom... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert TanousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Good price. Fast Service.
    Review:I received several quotes for this move. Able was the lowest quote for a BBB accredited company. I placed the order and a transporter was assigned within an hour. The car was picked up the next day and delivered three days later. Car was in grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/9/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:happy that carrier was assigned quickly, and able to receive my car without any issues. will recommend to friends [ View ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:4/7/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: You should stick to your words!
    Review:This my 1st time having a car ship. So I check out the web for a car shipping company, I came across Able Autotransport. I place my order with Karen on Saturday March 14th, she was really helpful. She stated that it would be a few days for them to p... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Pete, We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Able Auto, unfortunately we are not able to move 100% of all vehicles on time. Again we are sorry we could not accommodate your schedule. Able Auto Transport Team [ view ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:4/1/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Actual transportation
    Review:I was unaware that Able was not the actual pickup and delivery company. The actual company that the work did a good job and the driver was very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Dear PJ, I am sorry you did not know that we are a broker we try to never mislead any customers ever. On our order contract it states we are a broker several times in the terms and conditions, but I will take this matter to the web design team. I am glade to hear the transport went smooth, if you can think of any other issues please feel free to contact Able Auto Transport anytime we always like feedback. Thank you, Able Auto Transport Team [ view ]
    Poster:PJ DAVENPORT
    Date:3/31/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Twice
    Review:This was the second time in 3 months we shipped the same car across the country. Both times, within 12 hours of the initial call to Able, the car was scheduled with a transport company. Also, both companies assigned to transport the vehicle were reli... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti P.
    Date:3/27/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Review:Not much to say.. I contacted Able on Monday.. Vehicle was picked up on Tuesday mid day. It was delivered late Thursday.. 1700 miles away.. I don't see how it could have been done any better. Alan [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:3/24/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Was great, stress free
    Review:After shopping around, and being screwed over by another auto-shipping company, I came across Able. The whole process was very easy, and stress free. I dealt with a Karen, who wasn't annoyed when I would email or call her several times throughout the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:3/20/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Review:Able Transport is a very good company. I have use transport companies a few time in the past and this company held up their end of the contract in every way. I dropped the vehicle off at their company, met the driver, inspected my Tahoe and turned it... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael P.
    Date:3/17/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:HI MY NAME IS MARYANN RODRIGUEZ WITH THIRD COAST COAST AUTO GROUP 10625 N LAMAR BLVD AUSTIN, TX 78753 ABEL TRANSPORT DO A WONDERFUL JOB I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR DIFFERENT COMPANY TO TRANSPORT FOR MY COMPANY TO AND FROM THEY DO THE WORK FOR ME THAT S... [ More ]
    Poster:maryann rodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:We have been using Able Auto for Years and are very happy customers! They have always done there best to help us find drivers going all over the US in a timely manor. [ View ]
    Poster:Coyote Classics
    Date:3/13/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Review:I WAS HAPPY CAR CAME IN PERFECT CONDITION. IT GOT PICKED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED IN A TIMELY MANNER, THANKS ABLE AUTO I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU AGAIN [ View ]
    Poster:LESLEY
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Poster:LESLEY
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Never assigned a driver
    Review:Don't waste your time with Able Auto Transport. I gave them 3 weeks notice for two cars to be shipped from New York to California and they never came through. E-mails to them were answered with a promise that everything was on schedule and there woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:11/5/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Never AGAIN
    Review:This company NEVER contacted me. I had to contact them. The Reps were pleasant on the phone. Said they would contact me and Never did!! They sat on my car for close to 1 month!!!! I went with anther broker Dirt Auto and they were just as bad!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marta KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer relations...
    Review:An order with Able Auto Transport was placed on July 19, 2013. Finally, on August 2, 2013, after two weeks, it as confirmed that they had located a driver. Unfortunately, this was the same day I was notified by the dealership they scratched the veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Romine
    Date:8/22/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use
    Review:Shipped two cars VW CC arrived in decent shape on pretty much. It was filthy but it travelled a long way so it was expected. Tools were stolen from back of car the ones that came with the car. Driver barely spoke English could never understand what h... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark B
    Date:8/20/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was so bad, we never actually had the transport occur...Able transport took the order 10 days ago,,they strung us out to a day before a maybe pickup with explanations my nephew who is 3 would do better,,,,They were horrible, unreliable and again... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur Fuchs
    Date:7/31/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Able Auto transport was not able to move my car
    Review:This was the first time I needed to move a car by car transport. I did my research and read the reviews on AAT's website. They seemed like a reputable company. The date for pick up was very importnat because my daughter was moving out to Califiorn... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon D
    Date:6/4/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Over Promised Under Delivered
    Review:I was very disappointed with Able Auto as the over promised and under delivered. This was the first time I have ever had to ship a vehicle, so I was relying heavily on customer service to explain what to expect. I had called them a couple of month in... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa Irvine
    Date:6/2/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: HORRIBLE COMPANY
    Review:RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! WASTED 2 WEEKS OF MY TIME! I HAD TO CONTACT THE COMPANY OVER THE COURSE OF 2 WEEKS. THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AT ALL! AFTER 2 WEEKS OF THEM DOING NOTHING BUT WASTE MY TIME. I CANCELED MY ORDER! HORR... [ More ]
    Poster:NANCYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2013 11:02:00 AM