Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,420 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1139 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
Secondary Phone Number:660-727-2965
Website:http://www.ableautotransport.com/
Time On Site:10 Year(s), 9 Month(s). Since 7/2/2003
MC-195242

Located in the Heart of the Midwest, Able Auto Transport, Inc. has been providing Auto Transport Services for the past 27 years. Able Auto was not an overnight success story and has grown from humble beginnings to where it now currently oversees the yearly shipment of approximately 10,000 cars and offers services in all 50 states. With their large network of Auto Transport Providers and a spotless BBB record you can request a quote and place your order with confidence knowing you have years of experience backing you from start to finish. Hard work, small town values and honesty are the driving force behind our business, "so whether it's the family auto or a priceless antique show car, go with Able Auto Transport - it will be your best move."
Have your own experience with Able Auto Transport to share?

Able Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 21 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.21% of Able Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.79% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: transport
    Review:Professional service and fast delivery. They picked up my vehicle in a timely fashion and delivered it a day early. Thank you for a pleasant transaction [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/14/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: shipping auto.
    Review:Very professional people to do business with. Vehicle was picked up on date give as well as delivered. Plenty of noticed given by the driver of the carrier. First time I shipped my auto and I will use this company again in the future and recom... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert TanousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Good price. Fast Service.
    Review:I received several quotes for this move. Able was the lowest quote for a BBB accredited company. I placed the order and a transporter was assigned within an hour. The car was picked up the next day and delivered three days later. Car was in grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/9/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:happy that carrier was assigned quickly, and able to receive my car without any issues. will recommend to friends [ View ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:4/7/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: You should stick to your words!
    Review:This my 1st time having a car ship. So I check out the web for a car shipping company, I came across Able Autotransport. I place my order with Karen on Saturday March 14th, she was really helpful. She stated that it would be a few days for them to p... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Pete, We are sorry that you had a bad experience with Able Auto, unfortunately we are not able to move 100% of all vehicles on time. Again we are sorry we could not accommodate your schedule. Able Auto Transport Team [ view ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:4/1/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Actual transportation
    Review:I was unaware that Able was not the actual pickup and delivery company. The actual company that the work did a good job and the driver was very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Dear PJ, I am sorry you did not know that we are a broker we try to never mislead any customers ever. On our order contract it states we are a broker several times in the terms and conditions, but I will take this matter to the web design team. I am glade to hear the transport went smooth, if you can think of any other issues please feel free to contact Able Auto Transport anytime we always like feedback. Thank you, Able Auto Transport Team [ view ]
    Poster:PJ DAVENPORT
    Date:3/31/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Twice
    Review:This was the second time in 3 months we shipped the same car across the country. Both times, within 12 hours of the initial call to Able, the car was scheduled with a transport company. Also, both companies assigned to transport the vehicle were reli... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti P.
    Date:3/27/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Review:Not much to say.. I contacted Able on Monday.. Vehicle was picked up on Tuesday mid day. It was delivered late Thursday.. 1700 miles away.. I don't see how it could have been done any better. Alan [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:3/24/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Was great, stress free
    Review:After shopping around, and being screwed over by another auto-shipping company, I came across Able. The whole process was very easy, and stress free. I dealt with a Karen, who wasn't annoyed when I would email or call her several times throughout the... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:3/20/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Review:Able Transport is a very good company. I have use transport companies a few time in the past and this company held up their end of the contract in every way. I dropped the vehicle off at their company, met the driver, inspected my Tahoe and turned it... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael P.
    Date:3/17/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:HI MY NAME IS MARYANN RODRIGUEZ WITH THIRD COAST COAST AUTO GROUP 10625 N LAMAR BLVD AUSTIN, TX 78753 ABEL TRANSPORT DO A WONDERFUL JOB I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR DIFFERENT COMPANY TO TRANSPORT FOR MY COMPANY TO AND FROM THEY DO THE WORK FOR ME THAT S... [ More ]
    Poster:maryann rodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:We have been using Able Auto for Years and are very happy customers! They have always done there best to help us find drivers going all over the US in a timely manor. [ View ]
    Poster:Coyote Classics
    Date:3/13/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Review:I WAS HAPPY CAR CAME IN PERFECT CONDITION. IT GOT PICKED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED IN A TIMELY MANNER, THANKS ABLE AUTO I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU AGAIN [ View ]
    Poster:LESLEY
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Poster:LESLEY
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Never assigned a driver
    Review:Don't waste your time with Able Auto Transport. I gave them 3 weeks notice for two cars to be shipped from New York to California and they never came through. E-mails to them were answered with a promise that everything was on schedule and there woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:11/5/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Never AGAIN
    Review:This company NEVER contacted me. I had to contact them. The Reps were pleasant on the phone. Said they would contact me and Never did!! They sat on my car for close to 1 month!!!! I went with anther broker Dirt Auto and they were just as bad!! [ View ]
    Poster:Marta KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer relations...
    Review:An order with Able Auto Transport was placed on July 19, 2013. Finally, on August 2, 2013, after two weeks, it as confirmed that they had located a driver. Unfortunately, this was the same day I was notified by the dealership they scratched the veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Romine
    Date:8/22/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use
    Review:Shipped two cars VW CC arrived in decent shape on pretty much. It was filthy but it travelled a long way so it was expected. Tools were stolen from back of car the ones that came with the car. Driver barely spoke English could never understand what h... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark B
    Date:8/20/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was so bad, we never actually had the transport occur...Able transport took the order 10 days ago,,they strung us out to a day before a maybe pickup with explanations my nephew who is 3 would do better,,,,They were horrible, unreliable and again... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur Fuchs
    Date:7/31/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Able Auto transport was not able to move my car
    Review:This was the first time I needed to move a car by car transport. I did my research and read the reviews on AAT's website. They seemed like a reputable company. The date for pick up was very importnat because my daughter was moving out to Califiorn... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon D
    Date:6/4/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Over Promised Under Delivered
    Review:I was very disappointed with Able Auto as the over promised and under delivered. This was the first time I have ever had to ship a vehicle, so I was relying heavily on customer service to explain what to expect. I had called them a couple of month in... [ More ]
    Poster:Teresa Irvine
    Date:6/2/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: HORRIBLE COMPANY
    Review:RUN THE OTHER WAY!!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! WASTED 2 WEEKS OF MY TIME! I HAD TO CONTACT THE COMPANY OVER THE COURSE OF 2 WEEKS. THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME AT ALL! AFTER 2 WEEKS OF THEM DOING NOTHING BUT WASTE MY TIME. I CANCELED MY ORDER! HORR... [ More ]
    Poster:NANCYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: How long is this suppose to take?
    Review:I was quoted a price Jan 2nd 2013 for an immediate pickup.. I was told by customer service should be within 3 days. After 3 days had passed, I was told the drivers were all on vacation and should be there by the end of the week.. After the week had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:1/26/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: wait, wait and wait
    Review:I was moving an Alfa Romeo sports car from the coast of NC to central Florida. I received what apparently was a low ball quote, called them to confirm the order and waited 7 full days to be matched with a carrier. Never happened. It was a total waste... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank P.
    Date:1/10/2013 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: steals money out of your account beware
    Review:I booked a auto transport with this company they told me they would take the money out of my account once the car was picked up not knowing I transport cars all the time they usually take the money once its assigned to a driver so they lied I cancell... [ More ]
    Poster:schree s hill
    Date:1/3/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: bait and switch
    Review:They gave me a low price and went over two weeks without being able to ship it.... bait and switch. Had to leave so we were forced to find someone last minute. I should have checked their rating her before using them. Peace [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:10/31/2012 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't find carrier
    Review:I contacted Able Auto Transport in the middle of September to move my late husband's truck to California to my son. I received an e-mail after a week stating that they were still trying to find a carrier. I contacted them and asked them why it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy W
    Date:10/11/2012 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING Customer Service
    Review:I've been having an extremely hard time finding a credible auto transport service and I finally came upon Able Auto Transport. When I called, My representative was Amy Jo Lowery. She made the whole process incredibly easy and filled me in on all the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yong Shin
    Date:9/5/2012 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Able was more than Able
    Review:I purchased a car through Ebay and the advertised carrier on the Ebay site showed one price but once I contacted that carrier they sang a different tune. The price went $175 higher and the rep was rude and told me it would take two weeks. I explained... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Hobbs
    Date:6/29/2012 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great business!
    Review:I sent in for a quote online, and shortly received a call from the man that would be handling the service from start to finish for me. He was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and concerns, allowing me to best understand the process. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kayleigh McDonald
    Date:6/9/2012 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: WAITED THREE MONTHS AND FINALLY CANCELLED ORDER
    Review:I shopped around and got quotes from over 10 car transport companies. Able came in the second lowest, but had a good BBB rating, so I placed my order with them in early April to move a car from Florida to NY. It has been close to three months, and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:6/6/2012 1:36:00 PM
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle. Bruce was very helpful and courteous, able to find us a carrier quickly for the day needed to move the vehicle. Would use them again if necessary. [ View ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:6/4/2012 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: 3 weeks - no transport
    Review:How hard is it to get a vehicle moved from LA to Denver? Apparently impossible for this company. It's been three weeks. I've given them options of delivering to Vail CO, or to Denver, or to a depot in Denver. I've offerred more money. I've a... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Jackson
    Date:5/29/2012 10:00:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.