View 150,696 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,697th Review now!

View Able Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:660-727-2965
Website:http://www.ableautotransport.com/
Time On Site:11 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/2/2003
MC-195242

Located in the Heart of the Midwest, Able Auto Transport, Inc. has been providing Auto Transport Services for the past 27 years. Able Auto was not an overnight success story and has grown from humble beginnings to where it now currently oversees the yearly shipment of approximately 10,000 cars and offers services in all 50 states. With their large network of Auto Transport Providers and a spotless BBB record you can request a quote and place your order with confidence knowing you have years of experience backing you from start to finish. Hard work, small town values and honesty are the driving force behind our business, "so whether it's the family auto or a priceless antique show car, go with Able Auto Transport - it will be your best move."
Have your own experience with Able Auto Transport to share?

Able Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 65 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.65% of Able Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.35% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Able Auto Transport
    Subject: quick and easy
    Review:Able auto was quick and easy to communicate. received the call from the driver same day and my mercedes was delivered without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:10/22/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of BMW
    Review:This was the second time in 60 days that I used Able Auto Transport. They made it so easy the first time that I didn't call any other company for the second time. I got a call less than two hours after placing the order that the car was being picke... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/13/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: All turned out well
    Review:Company that finally picked up and delivered car was very good. Went way beyond the call to help facilitate non running car with no brakes and very steep driveway that blew their trucks transmission. We were not in a hurry so it was okay that it took... [ More ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:10/11/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: my feelings
    Review:They were quite good, a little late but that was no problem, And we had to pay an extra $100 because we had clothes on the seat. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill brady
    Date:10/4/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome and Easy
    Review:Had some bad experiences and decided to try another company this year. We transport my Mercedes G63 and S550 and Paul the driver and Able were confirming and calling us which never happened before, were on time on both sides and checked to make sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Duseau
    Date:10/1/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:fair price for distance no advance delivery notice driver called at arrival but was satisified witthe service [ View ]
    Poster:bruce
    Date:9/28/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Able Transport
    Review:Easiest situation I've ever dealt with was having a car transported across the country. It was all handled quickly and efficiently, on time and without incident. One call to Able Transport and that was it. J Reid [ View ]
    Poster:J Reid
    Date:9/25/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery right on time
    Review:I was very impressed that my car showed up at the earliest date of the time frame given. This made my move much less stressful as I moved clear across the country. The drivers stayed in touch with me prior to pickup and delivery taking the guess wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary O
    Date:9/23/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport away
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I must be a tough business, as I was blitzed with calls and e-mails when looking for a quote. I had been told by my mechanic to only pay so much. Able Auto was close, as were a few others. The peopl... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:9/22/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my 1941 ford
    Review:this carrier from Washington syaye was the best I have ever had.Please use them as much as posssiable. William Hollifield this vehicle was delivered from exotic xcars.palm springs.ca [ View ]
    Poster:william hollifield
    Date:9/18/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: short same day move
    Review:I recommend Able Auto Transport.They just completed transporting a vehicle for me (2nd time using their service) and were efficient, prompt and courteous. The vehicle arrived as promised and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:John Giguere
    Date:9/3/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Poor communication
    Review:Once they took my money, I never heard from the transport company. They never called about the driver and gave me the wrong phone number for the driver in an email. I had to get his number from the person who was shipping and finally got him on the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Rovery
    Date:8/25/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I recommend this company to all my friends and family who need to ship a vehicle. Excellent service. Very pleased and I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:8/22/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Able Auto Transport
    Review:I have used Able on three consecutive car moves and in each and every move they handled it with first class Drivers who also gave me their cell phone number so I would have contact so as to estimate delivery. I checked with the receiver and in eac... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom mitropoulos
    Date:8/20/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Dissatisfied Customer
    Review:I would only use again if I were working strictly with Fiona only. She was very professional and knew what she was doing, she kept in contact with me and let me know when I would expect pick up of my truck, she also called to find out if the truck wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Maurice Jackson
    Date:8/15/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommended to use!
    Review:I used this company to ship my vehicle from the mainland to Hawaii and now just used them again to ship my car from Hawaii back to the mainland. I highly recommend this company to all my friends and family to use if car transport is needed. They are ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:8/14/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent - 3 times in a row
    Review:I've used Able Auto Transport three times in recent months. Two personal transports between Scottsdale Arizona and Columbus Ohio; and once between Arizona and Eugene Oregon. They have been very quick and responsive to my requests and schedule adjus... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:8/13/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:As usual ABLE provided a good efficient job. And a good driver. Tim, who was competant. We have used them for over 10 years. Unfortunately we had a job 2 months ago to Arkansas, we called ABLE and they told me they may not be able to make the deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:8/11/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with service provided
    Review:Contact person (Amy Jo Lowery) was very helpful and patient with my questions and desired timeframe. Delivery took less time than I expected. I had requested an upper tier berth, but it was on the lower level and there was some spillage on my vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Krueger
    Date:8/11/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:Fast, fair and friendly. Quick courteous people. Experienced drivers. The best price possible. Use ABLE AUTO TRANSPORT with confidence. [ View ]
    Poster:Nick Mount
    Date:8/4/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good service from Able Auto Transport
    Review:Contacted Able 2 weeks prior to when I wanted to ship car from California to Florida. The day I arrived in California to purchase the car Able called me to let me know they had made the arrangements for transportation, the car was shipped that that a... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Taylor
    Date:8/3/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Jaguar Delivery
    Review:I have had numerous cars transported throughout the United States in the last 20 years and I must say this time was very different. I made one phone call and everything was automatically done after. From the initial call to the drop off, I was more... [ More ]
    Poster:John J. Akopyan
    Date:7/31/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged Vehicle
    Review:I had my car picked up from Idaho being delivered to Tennessee. I have used Able Auto several times before and had been pleased with the service, so I felt confident in using them once again. The car was delivered on time, however was delivered aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Zino
    Date:7/30/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Used multiple times
    Review:This is the 3rd time we've used Able Auto transport. They are excellent and some of the nicest people I have come across in a customer service industry. Will definitely use again and again when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Pam Joyce
    Date:7/11/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Used multiple times
    Poster:Pam Joyce
    Date:7/11/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected!
    Review:I was transporting this car for my mother in law. We were both VERY nervous about the transport as neither of us had any experience with this process and she was moving a new car. It went VERY smoothly. AAT communicated very well prior to the tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/11/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Able Service
    Review:Had booked with another company which never showed on pick up date and failed to answer phone calls. Called Able at the last minutes on a Thursday and they had our Mercedes picked up on Saturday with delivery in excellent condition the following Frid... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Forsyth
    Date:7/9/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Driver
    Review:The driver was on time for the pickup and 2 days early for the delivery, we were at the counter about to rent a car when the driver called me and let me know he had arrived. GREAT EXPERIENCE...... [ View ]
    Poster:Wesley
    Date:7/9/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Two Years On
    Review:We have been satisfied customers of Able Auto Transport for nearly two years. In that time they have handled loads from all over the country going to both coasts. Perhaps ironically, the best thing about doing business with Able is the times we ha... [ More ]
    Poster:CruizCalifornia
    Date:7/7/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Audi A4 Avant
    Review:I was a little worried that I wouldn't get a booking before my "Must be picked up by" date. It took 6 days to get a booking, but they made the pick up with 2 days to spare. My only disappointment with Able was the tracking information on th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom F.
    Date:6/26/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Able Auto Transport, Inc.
    Review:Everyone associated were always courteous, gave me the exact information I needed. I have used Able Auto Transport to ship my car to Hawaii from Florida in 2013 and do a return shipment in June 2014. Great prices and the best of services. I definit... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dougan
    Date:6/24/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Able is a Fantastic Company to deal with. I have shipped many cars over the last 10 yrs with the company. Been Happy every time! I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:David Donald
    Date:6/24/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 VW Jetta shipped from Illinois to Florida
    Review:Great service driver was very professional and provided ETA information at pick up and delivery. Vehicle was picked up Friday afternoon and arrived Monday afternoon. [ View ]
    Poster:Juan Bueno
    Date:6/20/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: awesome drivers
    Review:My car was picked up on friday evening at 4 pm from santa clara california. The car was delivered to me outside a hotel in austin texas on sunday morning at 9 am. I am still not sure how they managed such a fast delivery. the driving distance is 1800... [ More ]
    Poster:mokthar teekay
    Date:6/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Very polite people to work,delivery was on time. Would do busy with them again.The drive was very considerate of the area he had to come to,to drop,off car.Called to let us know that he was unable to come into complex to drop off car.Drop car at top ... [ More ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:6/19/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Took very good care of us
    Review:We called Karen at Able at the last minute after chickening out on towing our son's car to OK City. She was able to arrange for us to drop the car off on the exact day that worked for us and kept in contact with us throughout the process to make sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:6/13/2014 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Misrepresentation
    Review:I contacted Able Auto to transport my car from Dallas, TX, to Fremont, CA. The person on the phone was very nice and I was assured that it would be door-to-door service. I was a given a quote that was much higher than others, but I chose to go with A... [ More ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/11/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport vehicle
    Review:I can't say enough about Able Auto after my horrendous experience with a previous carrier. After contracting Able Auto I had a carrier within one day. He called me kept in touch and was reliable. He was courteous and he delivered my car the day and... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Russo
    Date:6/2/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Review:This was my third time using Able auto transport, and each time their service was above par. Very professional, courteous, and up front about what to expect. Will definitely use it again (if needed) and recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Muhammad
    Date:5/28/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Able Autos review
    Review:My experience with Able Auto Transport was very good. Communication was thorough and timely. The contractor and their driver were courteous and kept me informed regarding pick up time and suitable location. My vehicle arrived on time with no issues.... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/22/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: I was really happy with my car transport
    Review:I just wanted to say that I've heard horror stories about car transport companies, and if they are true, this one is the HUGE exception!I moved from Los Angeles to Nashville this week, and I think the most scary thing was trusting a company to get my... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanne
    Date:5/20/2014 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Quick service. Contact, pickup, and delivery are all done within a week. The price is very reasonable. I'm happy with Able Auto Transport, will do business again and recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Sanh
    Date:5/13/2014 6:00:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Called Able Auto because we weren't able to find transport using uship.com. They honored a quote we received from them 2 weeks prior, took a couple of days to find a transporter, and the transporter picked up the car and dropped it off to us the next... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:5/5/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: thanks
    Review:good job getting truck moved in time required truck driver gave timefor delivery customer phone support was good my truck arived in good condition no probblems [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Terrano
    Date:5/3/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This was an excellent experience. Delivered my car a day earlier than expected. This was so great as I needed my car for work. Have recommended this company to my sister-in- law already. thank you and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Randee Lindheim
    Date:4/27/2014 7:43:00 AM
    Subject: LATE PICKUP BUT PRICE WAS RIGHT
    Review:PRICE WAS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY I TOOK WAY TOO LONG TO PICK UP TRIP WAS QUICK ACROSS THE US...VERY COURTEOUS AND KIND. EXCELLENT PEOPLE CAR WAS IN GREAT SHAPE. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN JUST REALIZE IT COULD TAKE 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE PICKUP I... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:4/24/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: LATE PICKUP BUT PRICE WAS RIGHT
    Poster:James
    Date:4/24/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I was overall impressed with Able Auto Transport's customer service during the times I call to check the status of my transport from Arizona to California. Each time they were very patient and informative with great honesty in regard to all my questi... [ More ]
    Poster:Cornelius Dennis
    Date:4/23/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Not Bad
    Review:The Able Auto Transport is like a broker just assigns moving companies to do my vehicle transport. I got KLI Express Inc. (IL) for $315. Of 15 different companies i was contacted from offered between $500~650, so the price was decent. The deposit was... [ More ]
    Poster:WRX
    Date:4/21/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Worst!!
    Review:Worst service I ever had! Made me pay extra to get it on a truck cause they couldn't find one but the driver told me they lied to us about not having a truck to put it on. Do not use them!!! [ View ]
    Response:Dear Randee, We are sorry you where not pleased with our service. After reviewing your order I do see the problem we took your order in Feb. to ship in April, unfortunately we are only allowed to take an order 30 days prior to the shipping date. In March we start moving snowbird customers and prices always go up in CA and FL, I am sorry this did get overlooked and processed. From the time the vehicle arrived in CA it took Able Auto 8 days to have a carrier pick up and that is longer than we like to take and we do apologize for taking longer than expected. Thank you, Able Auto Team [ view ]
    Poster:Randee