View 169,711 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,712th Review now!

View Able Auto Transport's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:660-727-2965
Website:http://www.ableautotransport.com/
Time On Site:12 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/2/2003
MC-195242

Located in the Heart of the Midwest, Able Auto Transport, Inc. has been providing Auto Transport Services for the past 28 years. Able Auto was not an overnight success story and has grown from humble beginnings to where it now currently oversees the yearly shipment of approximately 10,000 cars and offers services in all 50 states. With their large network of Auto Transport Providers and a spotless BBB record you can request a quote and place your order with confidence knowing you have years of experience backing you from start to finish. Hard work, small town values and honesty are the driving force behind our business, "- so whether it's the family auto or a priceless antique show car, go with Able Auto Transport - it will be your best move."-
Have your own experience with Able Auto Transport to share?

Able Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 47 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.47% of Able Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Able Auto Transport
    Subject: Car transport from FL to CA
    Review:We have been using Able Auto Transport for about 10 years. They used to be called Allen Auto Transport until last year (or so I think) - the customer service people remained the same though, in spite of the apparent name change. We spend half of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hanna
    Date:6/22/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer service bad delivery
    Review:I found Able auto to be easy to work with, however at the end of my experience I was regretting my decision. Getting the quote and arranging the transportation was very good and easy. Once Able auto assigned my transportation request to one of their ... [ More ]
    Response:Able is sorry that the time frame was not what the driver expected when they asked for the order from Able Auto. Truck times do change due to other customers holding them up, weather issues, and mechanical issues with his truck or other vehicles. We do feel bad and I wish you would have contacted Able Auto for we could have assisted you in the delay. [ view ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:6/17/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: search based on web site content
    Review:Having never used a Transport Co. to move one of my cars, I approached a Transport Co. based on the clarity of their website, in terms, of content, language and, most importantly, phone contacts. Able Transport lived up to every expectation that m... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Morton
    Date:6/3/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service!
    Review:Karen Smith at Able Auto provided stellar customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure that my boss' car was picked up in a very narrow window of time, and on a holiday weekend to boot! Thank you Karen! [ View ]
    Response:Able Auto is very lucky to have great employees like Karen, we are happy to know your shipment went smooth. Thank you for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Bryanna
    Date:5/29/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:I was waiting for this car for more than 2 months my fault didn't know where Colton NY was (close to Canada) to Florida 29 below zero 4 feet of snow with more coming I was lost tried many times with other Brokers but price was to low .I used Able be... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the great review and for your business! Enjoy your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed S
    Date:5/29/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Solara
    Review:Excellent customer service. Very humble, punctual and easy to work with (both the carrier reservation and the transportation company were great to work with). I have worked with Able with 4 of my auto transports in the past 6 years. Highly recomme... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your repeat business! Able Auto always tries our best to get the jobs done on time. Please contact Able Auto if you need another vehicle moved in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Moe
    Date:5/25/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service A Life Saver
    Review:Everything was just as described. Reasonable price. They worked around my work schedule on the pick up date. That was alot of help!! The first transporter I had canceled bc I couldn't give them the cars 2 days in advance. ...Anyway they delivered the... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for your kind word and business, please don’t hesitate to contact Able Auto if you need another vehicle shipped! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:5/16/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:I frequently have to move classic cars I've purchased from one location to another. It's always been a pain-in-the-neck and nerve wracking - until now. I won't use anybody but AAT, ever again. They were far more responsive than my usual carrier: ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your business and the great review! Classic Cars can be very nerve wracking to ship, however Able Auto has shipped quite a few and know some really good carriers that handle the classic vehicle’s like they are their own. Please feel free to contact Able Auto anytime. [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Call
    Date:5/14/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job and customer service
    Review:Chris was friendly, on time and did what I asked without a hitch. He had a clean trailer and treated my Corvette like it was his own. When I got to Florida, he delivered the next morning. Superior job and would use him again. Price was awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph HerbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent from the quote to delivery!!
    Review:Our son was being deployed with short notice - we needed to transport his vehicle from the base to our home and didn't have much time to get it taken care of. I called Karen at Able Auto, she provided a very reasonable quote to transport the car fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Cbet
    Date:5/10/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:You can work with a trucking company directly or you can utilize a broker like Able Auto Transport to do the legwork. The cost will be about the same either way in most cases. Able's quotes are very competitive. Able works with established compani... [ More ]
    Poster:MD
    Date:5/10/2015 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Model A Transport
    Review:The pickup of the auto was delayed by half a day because of the storm the night previous and because of damage caused by fallen tree, pickup was late afternoon which was perfectly fine. The pickup delay set the delivery time off considerably, which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynette Lemcke
    Date:5/4/2015 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Good first experience
    Review:The owner/operator was excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Overall a good experience. Vehicle was delivered to our front door in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Phil Doherty
    Date:4/16/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:We had a little bit of trouble with the truck driver and his company but Karen was straight into the problem and sorted it out, she is very professional and a great asset to your company, I have felt with her a few times as I'm from Australia and buy... [ More ]
    Poster:Ross janszThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 6:14:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:The Carrier that delivered the vehicle was on time for pick up and early for delivery. Very pleased with Perkins Express from Kentucky. Would recommend them highly. Able arranged the Carrier very quickly. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim H
    Date:4/9/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Review:I needed to get a car shipped and I found Able Auto Transport to be prompt, willing to accommodate changes in my schedule without any additional cost. and being upfront about getting the fastest service around those time frames. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Robert OlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Review:We were pleased with how quickly the vehicle was picked up and delivered. Joel was very friendly and took good care of our vehicle. He was wonderful to work with. The price was also fair! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/31/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:Driver was not good at calling regarding delivery. Was suppose to call a couple and did not call. When we finally had delivery time we asked for a call 15 mins. before arrival. And he did not call until he arrived. Was a little inconvenient for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Jennings
    Date:3/16/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of car from south FL to AZ
    Review:I am so pleased, I plan on using able to ship my truck to the same location. The car arrived the date the driver said it would. without any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony DonzelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: very happy
    Review:Able Auto worked very hard to obtain a carrier for my son's car to be shipped to his Air Force base. The truck was only delayed due to a winter storm. We were very happy with the service they provided and would recommend this company to others lookin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenn H L
    Date:3/1/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: classic car transport
    Review:This is the 10th time i have used able transport and will never use another company. 38 hours from my call to able till the car was in my driveway. driver was friendly and went over everything to make sure i was happy. [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:1/27/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2005 Ford Explorer
    Review:I have used Able Auto Transport twice this year. I don't intend to use anyone else. The company is reliable, dependable, and the cost is fair. The employees are competent. Sheila is an excellent employee. She makes you feel as if you are appreci... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Wilson/Nilson Van & StgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Excellent service. Would use them again and again. got ditched by other transport company at the last minute. Called them a day ahead and they had somebody pick up my vehicles the next day itself. The drivers were genuinely so nice. I had left an imp... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:1/27/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Continued Great Service
    Review:I have been using Able Auto for my transportation needs for multiple years now. There pricing is fair and reasonable. This group continues to be very dependable and great communicators from beginning to end. Everyone I speak to is very personable a... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:1/23/2015 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Reliability, Honesty, Dependability
    Review:I am a United States Army Active Duty Soldier who had to move over 2000miles to my next duty station, working with Able Auto was like how we transport our Military equipment; they were clear about the process, truthful about the cost, and provided me... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:1/23/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Very professional service. The driver was very friendly, professional and efficient. He picked up and delivered my car on time and even called to advise me how far he was from the pick up location and drop off location. My car was delivered in gre... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole C.
    Date:1/22/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 pontiac firebird
    Review:I am a international muscle car buyer down at the bottom of the world in New Zealand.Able has moved 10 cars for me in the last five years from anywhere in the united states i purchase i.e. maine,wisconson,new york ,minnasota missouri.All delivered t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:1/20/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible Experience.
    Review:I had a terrible experience with Able Body Transport. Vehicle was to be shipped from Anchorage AK to Minnesota. Made the deal end of November / first week of December, felt the price was fair (although I found cheaper) and was told an estimated deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:1/15/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:guy pulled up to my driveway in residential neighborhood. took car and was in phoenix before i got there. great service. a little expensive but got same price at three places, just a bad route for transporting a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric T.
    Date:1/2/2015 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Offered best price. Car delivered as promised. Driver was professional and courteous. Maintained communication throughout process. Transport equipment was good quality. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/20/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport was Great
    Review:The company was great. They were not only on time, but also helped hold my car for a few days as I was not there on time. I would definitely recommend them and use them again. The carrier was friendly and helpful and the whole experience was painl... [ More ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:12/18/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: amx
    Review:great company to deal with . Good customer service. reasonable rates. They gave a good customer experience. would for sure use them again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:j .ray
    Date:12/16/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Able Auto Transport-Best in the Business
    Review:Excellent staff and company: - I shipped a SUV in 2006...great experience - I shipped my car this year...another great experience The staff is professional, knowledgeable, patient, and friendly...I would not think of using any other compan... [ More ]
    Poster:DD
    Date:12/11/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great job on 2 separate occasions
    Review:Couldn't ask for a better experience. Very professional. Highly recommended. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. There was no damage to the vehicles and communication was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/8/2014 6:00:00 AM
    Subject: Good service, professional
    Review:They were always patient with my changes of plans, honest, professional. The car arrived with no issues, items in it arrived not damaged. I recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:11/13/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Inland Auto Carriers
    Review:We use Able Auto, recently they have been helping us with a large project and we could not have handled it without them. They made things move very smoothly on their end. Now we get to do it again! We at Freightplus highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa Keel
    Date:11/10/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done.
    Review:After a small accounting issue was discovered, Able Auto resolved the issue within 24 hours. Good job, I will use your service again and recommend you to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Moore
    Date:11/6/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: quick and easy
    Review:Able auto was quick and easy to communicate. received the call from the driver same day and my mercedes was delivered without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Krishna
    Date:10/22/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of BMW
    Review:This was the second time in 60 days that I used Able Auto Transport. They made it so easy the first time that I didn't call any other company for the second time. I got a call less than two hours after placing the order that the car was being picke... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/13/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: All turned out well
    Review:Company that finally picked up and delivered car was very good. Went way beyond the call to help facilitate non running car with no brakes and very steep driveway that blew their trucks transmission. We were not in a hurry so it was okay that it took... [ More ]
    Poster:greg
    Date:10/11/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: my feelings
    Review:They were quite good, a little late but that was no problem, And we had to pay an extra $100 because we had clothes on the seat. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill brady
    Date:10/4/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome and Easy
    Review:Had some bad experiences and decided to try another company this year. We transport my Mercedes G63 and S550 and Paul the driver and Able were confirming and calling us which never happened before, were on time on both sides and checked to make sure... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Duseau
    Date:10/1/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:fair price for distance no advance delivery notice driver called at arrival but was satisified witthe service [ View ]
    Poster:bruce
    Date:9/28/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Able Transport
    Review:Easiest situation I've ever dealt with was having a car transported across the country. It was all handled quickly and efficiently, on time and without incident. One call to Able Transport and that was it. J Reid [ View ]
    Poster:J Reid
    Date:9/25/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery right on time
    Review:I was very impressed that my car showed up at the earliest date of the time frame given. This made my move much less stressful as I moved clear across the country. The drivers stayed in touch with me prior to pickup and delivery taking the guess wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary O
    Date:9/23/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport away
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I must be a tough business, as I was blitzed with calls and e-mails when looking for a quote. I had been told by my mechanic to only pay so much. Able Auto was close, as were a few others. The peopl... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:9/22/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my 1941 ford
    Review:this carrier from Washington syaye was the best I have ever had.Please use them as much as posssiable. William Hollifield this vehicle was delivered from exotic xcars.palm springs.ca [ View ]
    Poster:william hollifield
    Date:9/18/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: short same day move
    Review:I recommend Able Auto Transport.They just completed transporting a vehicle for me (2nd time using their service) and were efficient, prompt and courteous. The vehicle arrived as promised and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:John Giguere
    Date:9/3/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Poor communication
    Review:Once they took my money, I never heard from the transport company. They never called about the driver and gave me the wrong phone number for the driver in an email. I had to get his number from the person who was shipping and finally got him on the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Rovery
    Date:8/25/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:I recommend this company to all my friends and family who need to ship a vehicle. Excellent service. Very pleased and I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Alicia