View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View AAA Anytime Inc.'s New Profile

AAA Anytime Inc.
7635 Dean Martin Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89139
Phone Number:1-800-729-2160
Secondary Phone Number:1-702-614-0442
Website:http://www.aaaanytime.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/17/2007

AAA Anytime, Inc. is family owned and operated and has been in the auto transport business since 1989. We are the oldest licensed and bonded Auto Transporter in the U.S. We believe the most important part of any service business is just that, SERVICE! Our customers find that we offer a safe, affordable, fast, efficient and relaible auto transport service to all. And yes, all vehicles are transported by truck, enclosed or open carrier, domesticly, and by steel container overseas, including Hawaii, and all vehicles are fully insured to $100,000.00. Please consider AAA Anytime, Inc.for all your transporting needs.
Have your own experience with AAA Anytime Inc. to share?

AAA Anytime Inc. reports that they have an average of 6600 customers per year. Currently, this site has 21 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.32% of AAA Anytime Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on AAA Anytime Inc.
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:10/22/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable, Convenient and Quick
    Review:Note: I do not know my order number, I believe it is my name. I hired this company to take my Honda back east to my daughter. She was in urgent need of transportation so I called Anytime on Friday. I was very happy they picked up on Monday and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Carter
    Date:10/12/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Did not deliver on promises and were rude about it.
    Review:We called multiple times on the day that car was to be picked up. At the last minute we werey told that the pickup would not occur. Although a woman at the company was polite, her male colleague was rude, arrogant and of no help whatsoever. The compa... [ More ]
    Response:Dear "Brown" You are not a customer of AAA Anytime, Inc. Please remove this false review and post it to the correct company. Again, you are not our customer. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Brown
    Date:10/3/2014 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: AAA rating
    Review:This was a situation that we had never experienced. AAA made the transport easy and they were very efficient. The driver was willing to work with our complex situation of flying in to a city and having our vehicle picked up by a third party. It was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary H
    Date:9/14/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportoer
    Review:Larry, the actual auto transporter driver was very professional. He called a hour before picking up the car and he was very careful in putting the car on the transport vehicle. He delivered the car to its final destination within the time prom... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis F
    Date:9/10/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a Fire Truck
    Review:I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday pick-up and Tuesday delivery, I was told when booking that this would not be a problem. The Fire Tru... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Abrams
    Date:6/24/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: *Excellent *Vehicle *Transport*
    Review:We're a military family with a 2012 VW Toureg from Virginia to California. The company offered us the best military rate & fantastic service. I'm listing some of the positives: 1. Great price 2. On time - we only called a week ahead because of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel W.
    Date:6/12/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car Damage
    Review:AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call me back to see when they'd come "at my convenience" - no - it was not like that. No... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Dira
    Date:6/5/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience
    Review:I was prepared for the worst but AAA Anytime delivered a great experience. I read the horror stories about so many companies but my initial phone experience was good enough for me to proceed. All said, AAA delivered exactly what they said they would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Clayton
    Date:5/13/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: AAA transportation
    Review:Very professional, had carrier deliver on time and there were no issues would use them again. Carrier and brioker were very professional and kept me in the loop during all times [ View ]
    Poster:L. Burnelle
    Date:3/27/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Job Ga - Ca
    Review:I was in need of last minute transport. I called in on Saturday morning. They picked up my suv on Monday, delivered Friday. It was a stress-free experience. The two men on the truck were very nice & called me before they picked up & delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:carl goodman
    Date:3/22/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: ORDER & DELV. PROCESS
    Review:I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE!!! EVERY STEP OF THIS ORDER AND DELV. WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL. SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WAS PERFECT, DRIVER & DELV. WAS PERFECT. DRIVE WAS MOST OUTSTANDING I WOULD RECOMEND AAA TO ANY ONE AND AT ... [ More ]
    Poster:FRANK S.
    Date:3/21/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped Two Cars - great experience
    Review:This is the first time that I had to make arrangements for shipping my car and what an education I got! I was contacted by several companies, many of whom used high pressure sales techniques. When I spoke to AAA Anytime, it was a wonderful experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:2/26/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you AAA Anytime, Inc.
    Review:AAA Anytime, Inc got my car delivered to Miami Florida in just 4 days and allowed me to fill it up with anything I wanted. They saved me hundreds of dollars on a rent-a-car and U.P.S. shipping. I could not have asked for any better service and the ot... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Woods
    Date:2/21/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER USE AAA ANYTIME INC
    Review:AAA Anytime, Inc. has been THE worse car transport companies that I have dealt with because they simply never showed up to pick up my car. Not only did they not pick up my car but, at the rare times that they choose to pick up their phone they are ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Sir, you are absolutely 100% for sure NOT our customer. You have NEVER placed an order with us. Please remove this review and post it to the correct transporter. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Markgraf
    Date:2/3/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transported
    Review:The Carrier was scheduled to pick up on Wednesday but it snowed.no problem.Driver called when he was about 50 miles away arrived on time was very polite. He explained how he way loading and the order he would drop of.He also told me the date he hope ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernest
    Date:2/3/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Expensive and poor customer service
    Review:I moved from San Diego to Houston and I was looking for a company to ship my car. I contact several companies, however only AAA anytime told me that they guarantee pick up and delivery date. Other companies were about 200-300 cheaper but they do not ... [ More ]
    Response:To: Omar We need more information to find you in our data base. We have several Omar's but none are from California to Texas. Please provide us with Last name and order number to verify you are our client. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:1/21/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Left me hanging
    Review:I purchased a car online in Fremont CA and called AAA Anytime on the recommendation of the dealer. If I'd been smart, I'd have checked their BBB rating first. It's here, make your own decisions: http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews... [ More ]
    Response:To; J Baldwin, Sir, you are not our customer the only J Baldwin we have shipped a car from Ohio to Florida in November 2013. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:JBaldwin
    Date:1/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE STARS
    Review:Had to share: this is my 4th time shipping and finally I found a reasonably priced, on time for pick up & delivery, nice company. I have to move again in 6-8 months and I will not be looking for company #5 because I am happy with your service. [ View ]
    Poster:kathy martin
    Date:1/11/2014 2:39:00 AM
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered on time . Driver was very professional and assuring. Pick up was made easy and delivery was at my address. Driver kept me informed on his progress during the transport so we would be available for pick up when he arri... [ More ]
    Poster:john warner
    Date:12/5/2013 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Vehicles Transported
    Review:This review is about the 2nd of two cars that we shipped using AAA Anytime’s services. The first car was shipped about 5 weeks earlier, from Fresno, CA to Houston, TX and was well worth the $848 spent for an outstanding experience from first c... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:11/17/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporting
    Review:If you are reading this and like I did and were a first time shipper, you are scared to death what to do and have even contemplated flying or taking a bus to your vehicle and driving it yourself. I studied and researched all kinds of things and just ... [ More ]
    Poster:hn Thomas
    Date:8/21/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Vegas to Jersey
    Review:I generally stay away from reviews but I think this one deseres it. I wanted a local company and I found Anytime. I saw positive reviews and decided to go with them. After signing up and paying my deposit, I realized that they have F rating on BBB... [ More ]
    Poster:Dv
    Date:8/14/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:AAA Anytime, Inc. followed through with my move from Philadelphia to Woodland Hills. Everything was exceptional and I do not have a single complaint, thankfully. My car looks perfect, the employees were nice and the delivery time was fast! [ View ]
    Poster:stephen huey
    Date:8/8/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:Chris came as expected, and was very genuine and pleasant. Would recommend using this company again, as they were extremely reliable. The price was fair, I would have liked it a little lower, but you know what, they delivered and were on TIME. Som... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie
    Date:8/6/2013 8:11:00 AM
    Subject: Just tell you my experice
    Review:I would not mislead anyone in this review, I just tell my experience with AAA Anytime Inc... On July 6th, after I did a few researches and asked several quotes online, AAA Anytime called me first and gave me a reasonable price ($748) for my car sh... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Shuyan, You are not our customer. We have no one with this name in our data base. Please find the correct trucker and remove this review asap. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Shuyan Yan
    Date:7/17/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Phone contact
    Review:I had called the only number I had to find out when my car would be picked up. I wasn't sure what the procedure would be as this was the first time I would be using this company. The gentleman I spoke with was a little rude and impatient with my lack... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia Pank
    Date:7/12/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: positive experience with AAA Anytime
    Review:We have very positive experience from the very first contact with AAA Anytime up to the car delivery. My daughter in law talked to several car-shipping companies and selected this one because of detailed explanation of all conditions of the car shipm... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander Kozak
    Date:6/6/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Shipment
    Review:AAA Anytime is great. So happy with their service and loved how everyone is so nice and personable, you can really talk to these people with no B.S. and I got my Toyota shipped for a good price and it arrived with my stuff inside. [ View ]
    Poster:Rosie Monroe
    Date:6/6/2013 12:23:00 AM
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my explorer across country, but my mind was immediately put to ease once i had a chance to talk with the gentlemen that transported my truck the first leg of its journey. AAA kept in constant contact with me updating... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruben
    Date:5/31/2013 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:Anytime was nice and the price was good. It’s a real eye opener when someone says what they mean and does it. The car was picked up by two very polite drivers and delivered with no problems at all. I will contact in January to ship it back down... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia Songdin
    Date:5/31/2013 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: great service but with a few problems
    Review:The company could not have been more helpful to a military family. We needed a vehicle shipped from Alaska to Arizona and they were polite and professional during a very stressful time. However when the vehicle arrived we had no notice. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:JessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2013 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:I hired AAA Anytime Transport to pick up my son's car in Houston at his college and bring it home to Northern California for the summer. I was very pleased with the promptness of the driver and the excellent communication that he gave me. He kept u... [ More ]
    Poster:RDplane
    Date:5/14/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:The driver was very good and the company was efficient and reliable. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Emanuele Triarsi
    Date:5/10/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: 3 Vehicles Transported
    Review:Shipped a Mercury Mystique, S10 pick-up truck with cab, and Harley Davidson. Vehicles were handled with meticulous care by both drivers. The price was lower than other transporters. They accepted my AAA membership and applied the discount. Would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rochelle RaderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Deceptive Practice
    Review:Having written a review earlier, The company declared me a NON Customer, my review was taken off the site per policy of Transport reviews. I took the time to verify my interaction with this company AAA ANytime Inc. and my review was reactivated bec... [ More ]
    Response:Sir, as we've said three times before you are not our customer. You do not have an order with us. You have never used us to ship a car. Filling out our form online does NOT make you our customer. Please remove this fraudulent review immediately. [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Palanza
    Date:4/30/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience of my move!
    Review:Jerry gave my quote and related how the move works. Stephanie took the details, and the car (my Cavalier) was picked up and delivered on time and without incident. I highly recommend AAA Anytime to anyone with thed need to ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee Norman
    Date:4/26/2013 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: I'll use again!
    Review:I will use AAA Anytime to ship my car from Atlantic City back to Los Angeles! I often called them asking when my car would be picked up and they were always very patient! [ View ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:4/24/2013 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: AAA shipping review
    Review:The only issue that we had was understanding the driver (hispanic). They came and picked up my SUV on a Thursday evening and it was delivered to a family member early the following Monday morning. There were no issues, nothing was taken and no damage... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Pickinpaugh
    Date:4/3/2013 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: DISHONEST, THIEVES!,LIES, ALL BS!
    Review:It took 12 horrific days to get my car, I personally had to drive out 30+ miles to go seize it myself or else who knows when it would of gotten delivered to my address! At the starting point in Memphis, Tn. This guy "Ale" from Alda Logisti... [ More ]
    Response:Dear sir, Your statements are completely untrue. Your vehicle was delivered EXACTLY on the day we promised as per written notification. As for the taser gun you were specially told you could NOT leave it in the car because that is a violation of Federal Law. We do not appreciate you causing our truck driver such problems. Please remove this review immediately or we will seek legal remedies to force you to do so. [ view ]
    Poster:Luis Cardenas
    Date:3/27/2013 3:20:00 AM
    Subject: AAA Anytime RULES!
    Review:They were very accommodating! They made our first ever car-transport experience a marvelous one! I was blown away by their customer service - both with the office staff as well as the driver. They had even offered to pick the car up early, but my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara & Donnie
    Date:3/25/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Very good service. My mother in law car was picked up on schedule time and delivered 2-3 days later. She was very happy to get her car. [ View ]
    Poster:Yelitza Gonzalez
    Date:2/21/2013 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Bittersweet
    Review:I had a interesting experience with AAA Anytime. I decided to go with the company because they just seemed more professional than any other company i spoke with or received a quote from. One thing I really liked is that they could actually give me se... [ More ]
    Poster:Arun Bulchandani
    Date:2/8/2013 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Driver Shane was excellent. Contacted Me and my son in N.M. as agreed. Delivered vehicle intact. Would certainly use again and recommend others to do so also. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Benak
    Date:2/6/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Review:When I started investigating car transport choices, I became a little apprehensive...a lot of companies spend time telling you what can go wrong using their competitors...making the whole industry seem shady. Anytime called me minutes after I submit... [ More ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:2/1/2013 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: Dear AAA Anytime Inc. Car Shipping:
    Review:I'd like to compliment your sales and customer service employees for the excellent service they provided me last week. I am also pleased with the professional manner in which your driver transported my automobile. You have gained a new customer who w... [ More ]
    Poster:Javad Fouladi
    Date:1/24/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Review of both companies going to Texas and back to San Diego
    Review:Driver picked up my Murano in Texas in bitter cold weather. I was happy to recognize his area code as San Diego area. He promised to deliver the car on Wednesday which he did by 2:00 p.m. Pleasant experience, nice company to deal with. The firs... [ More ]
    Poster:carol dergan
    Date:1/23/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job!!!!!!
    Review:This was my first experience having a car shipped. I needed to ship my car to my son in Kentucky. The car was shipped from California to Kentucky. Anytime, Inc. did a fantastic job. They were true to their word and their quote of $848.00 was a perfec... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:1/13/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: professionalism
    Review:i was pleased with the professional attitude of the man who came to pick up my car. He explained how the car would be transported and that it would be waiting for me on the designated delivery day in my driveway. I received a phone call from him the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Nelson
    Date:1/11/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend this Company
    Review:Thank you AAA Anytime, Inc. You were good on your word and was able to deliver the vehicle before Christmas. My son was so happy to receive the car as the one he had died one day earlier! This is the second time I have used your company and was qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Sally Doherty
    Date:1/10/2013 12:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on AAA Anytime Inc.

AAA Anytime Inc. Home | 2