View 166,910 Reviews on 3,779 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,911th Review now!

View AAA Anytime Inc.'s New Profile

AAA Anytime Inc.
10620 Southern Highlands Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89141
Phone Number:1-800-729-2160
Secondary Phone Number:1-702-614-0442
Website:http://www.aaaanytime.com
Time On Site:8 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/17/2007

AAA Anytime, Inc. is family owned and operated and has been in the auto transport business since 1989. We are the oldest licensed and bonded Auto Transporter in the U.S. We believe the most important part of any service business is just that, SERVICE! Our customers find that we offer a safe, affordable, fast, efficient and relaible auto transport service to all. And yes, all vehicles are transported by truck, enclosed or open carrier, domesticly, and by steel container overseas, including Hawaii, and all vehicles are fully insured to $100,000.00. Please consider AAA Anytime, Inc.for all your transporting needs.
Have your own experience with AAA Anytime Inc. to share?

AAA Anytime Inc. reports that they have an average of 6600 customers per year. Currently, this site has 28 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.42% of AAA Anytime Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It was a pleasure and a very positive experience I would recommend your company to my friends. Prompt efficient cost effective and honest and knowledgeable [ View ]
    Poster:James muhammad
    Date:6/12/2015 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: All OK
    Review:Unlike the household moving industry, the car shipping industry feels to the inexperienced customer like the Wild West. You deal with anonymous brokers, even when you think you are dealing directly with the shipper. I was a little uneasy after I real... [ More ]
    Poster:SDL
    Date:5/25/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Local trucking company
    Review:I chose your company to ship me and my parents cars b/c your trucking company was the only one based in Las Vegas. the service was great and the cars got delivered a day early. thanks, josh [ View ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:5/17/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Review:Pick and delivery were both on time. Excellent service.I would recommend the staff and company to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:SilpaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: MAZDA
    Review:First time to shipped car to another state and very much satisfied with their service. The company promised us that the car will arrive in Washington State in 6 days but my daughter got it in just 5 days. No hidden fees and the price is very reason... [ More ]
    Poster:JeanetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: driver was very couterous and friendy
    Review:We needed to sign up with someone in hurry as the one we had used to bring our car to arizona was unable at the last minute to pick our car up which was a no go because we had no one to leave the car key with for the driver..one call call to aaa anyt... [ More ]
    Poster:James Meek
    Date:5/13/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great Carrier Service
    Review:Driver was very friendly and respectful. He notified us at every point in his journey. His courteousness was much more than expected, but it was definitely appreciated. I would definitely use this carrier again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jules
    Date:5/13/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended!!
    Review:My son has a Mustang Mach 1 which he treats like a baby. He went away to college and really wanted his car with him but didn't want to put the miles on it. We found this company and they were great to deal will. The office person, Peter was very k... [ More ]
    Poster:Kellie
    Date:5/6/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great service for the money.
    Review:First time user but more than satisfied. Had heard stories of bad shipments from friends and was a little concerned when I made the contract. Will use again to ship other cars to our new home in Fl. [ View ]
    Poster:LeRoy
    Date:5/5/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:Everything went extremely well considering our limited timeline. AAA Anytime went well above and beyond to accommodate, as well as tolerate our needs. Their prices were great, if not the best we were quoted. We are looking at having another vehicle s... [ More ]
    Poster:J Koos
    Date:4/30/2015 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: AAA Anytime, Inc Survery
    Review:"AAA Anytime Inc" called us and said they could have our car picked up in Colorado within 5 days and delivered to our son at Keesler AFB within another 5 days. We told them what day we preferred to have it picked up and they actually did p... [ More ]
    Poster:Grant Irwin
    Date:4/23/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Used before
    Review:Use AAA for shipment of a auto from So. Cal to same destination with positive results. So used them for this auto shipment and was happy also happy with results. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug Murray
    Date:4/16/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: classic datsun
    Review:On time, professional, careful and kept me informed re progress. The second time we have used your firm....would do it again without a second thought. [ View ]
    Poster:J.W. Cox
    Date:4/16/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Driver was competent , professional and helpful. Follow up by company showed interest in providing good service [ View ]
    Poster:Grace OConnorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE AT A GREAT PRICE!
    Review:I had my car shipped from Dallas, TX to Woodland Hills, CA. I was glad to see the 2 truck drivers load my car with care and show up on the date promised. My vehicle was delivered in the same safe and timely manner. I would highly recommend AAA Any... [ More ]
    Poster:Donovan Ruddock
    Date:3/4/2015 7:00:00 AM
    Subject: BUYER BEWARE
    Review:If you're thinking about using them to transport your automobile run and run fast! Rich, is the sleaziest guy I have ever encountered. Not only did he misrepresent the nature of their business, they pulled a bait and switch and STILL managed to cha... [ More ]
    Response:To Chris We cannot find you in our data base. Please provide us with your order number so we can verify if you are our customer. Thank you very much AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/3/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE. LIES, BS
    Review:Funny how AAA Anytime's Receipt/Contract doesn' t even have a Order #. 2/16/2015 - I was desperately looking for a car transporter to ship my car from IA to WA. I got several calls but AAA Anytime called me and proceeded to tell me what I wanted t... [ More ]
    Response:To Heshan You are not our customer you never shipped a vehicle with AAA Anytime, Inc. if you had you would have an order number, and since you admit that you were PAID to post this false review you and whoever paid you will face the consequences of posting false and libelous statements. Please govern yourself accordingly [ view ]
    Poster:Heshan MudannayakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Complete and Honest Review
    Review:This company gives all other transportation companies a bad name. I signed the contract and paid AAA Anytime, Inc $300.00 to pick up my car on 12/26/2014. On 01/2/2015 my car STILL had not been picked up. On 12/26/2014 at 3pm I was told "the tru... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Todd
    Date:3/1/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, good transport
    Review:The experience was generally very good. However, in my first phone contact, I was told that this company has their own trucks and the vehicle would be on their truck. In my second contact, when confirming information and planning to pay the deposit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed F
    Date:1/11/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Review:Overall great experience. The driver kept me updated on his delivery window and narrowed it down the closer he got. I took delivery at 11:20 p.m. The driver gave me the option of taking delivery at the late hour or waiting until the next day. The d... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/7/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great overall service
    Review:Overall I am overjoyed with the professionalism and service I received. My vehicle was picked up and delivered several days earlier than expected. Almost everyone I dealt with were kind and friendly from the initial phone contact to the delivery driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara Anne
    Date:12/4/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Unprofessional Customer Service
    Review:AAA Anytime is an extremely deceptive company. They market themselves as if they have their own trucking fleet, yet they contract outside companies. This not only makes AAA not liable for anything but it adds for risk of delays. The first time my car... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Ryan K you are not our customer. You do not appear anywhere in our database. Please remove this false review and contact the correct carrier. Note: AAA Anytime, Inc. does infact have a fleet of eleven car carriers. Thank you very much [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan K
    Date:11/26/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 JEEP
    Review:I would definitley use this company again. I called numerous companies regarding the transport and decided on this one. From the time I called till the time they picked up the car it was 2 days. I wanted the car picked up on a Saturday and it was. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz I
    Date:11/19/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:10/22/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable, Convenient and Quick
    Review:Note: I do not know my order number, I believe it is my name. I hired this company to take my Honda back east to my daughter. She was in urgent need of transportation so I called Anytime on Friday. I was very happy they picked up on Monday and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Carter
    Date:10/12/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Did not deliver on promises and were rude about it.
    Review:We called multiple times on the day that car was to be picked up. At the last minute we werey told that the pickup would not occur. Although a woman at the company was polite, her male colleague was rude, arrogant and of no help whatsoever. The compa... [ More ]
    Response:Dear "Brown" You are not a customer of AAA Anytime, Inc. Please remove this false review and post it to the correct company. Again, you are not our customer. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Brown
    Date:10/3/2014 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: AAA rating
    Review:This was a situation that we had never experienced. AAA made the transport easy and they were very efficient. The driver was willing to work with our complex situation of flying in to a city and having our vehicle picked up by a third party. It was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary H
    Date:9/14/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportoer
    Review:Larry, the actual auto transporter driver was very professional. He called a hour before picking up the car and he was very careful in putting the car on the transport vehicle. He delivered the car to its final destination within the time prom... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis F
    Date:9/10/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a Fire Truck
    Review:I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday pick-up and Tuesday delivery, I was told when booking that this would not be a problem. The Fire Tru... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Abrams
    Date:6/24/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: *Excellent *Vehicle *Transport*
    Review:We're a military family with a 2012 VW Toureg from Virginia to California. The company offered us the best military rate & fantastic service. I'm listing some of the positives: 1. Great price 2. On time - we only called a week ahead because of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel W.
    Date:6/12/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car Damage
    Review:AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call me back to see when they'd come "at my convenience" - no - it was not like that. No... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Dira
    Date:6/5/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience
    Review:I was prepared for the worst but AAA Anytime delivered a great experience. I read the horror stories about so many companies but my initial phone experience was good enough for me to proceed. All said, AAA delivered exactly what they said they would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Clayton
    Date:5/13/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: AAA transportation
    Review:Very professional, had carrier deliver on time and there were no issues would use them again. Carrier and brioker were very professional and kept me in the loop during all times [ View ]
    Poster:L. Burnelle
    Date:3/27/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Job Ga - Ca
    Review:I was in need of last minute transport. I called in on Saturday morning. They picked up my suv on Monday, delivered Friday. It was a stress-free experience. The two men on the truck were very nice & called me before they picked up & delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:carl goodman
    Date:3/22/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: ORDER & DELV. PROCESS
    Review:I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE!!! EVERY STEP OF THIS ORDER AND DELV. WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL. SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WAS PERFECT, DRIVER & DELV. WAS PERFECT. DRIVE WAS MOST OUTSTANDING I WOULD RECOMEND AAA TO ANY ONE AND AT ... [ More ]
    Poster:FRANK S.
    Date:3/21/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped Two Cars - great experience
    Review:This is the first time that I had to make arrangements for shipping my car and what an education I got! I was contacted by several companies, many of whom used high pressure sales techniques. When I spoke to AAA Anytime, it was a wonderful experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:2/26/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you AAA Anytime, Inc.
    Review:AAA Anytime, Inc got my car delivered to Miami Florida in just 4 days and allowed me to fill it up with anything I wanted. They saved me hundreds of dollars on a rent-a-car and U.P.S. shipping. I could not have asked for any better service and the ot... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Woods
    Date:2/21/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER USE AAA ANYTIME INC
    Review:AAA Anytime, Inc. has been THE worse car transport companies that I have dealt with because they simply never showed up to pick up my car. Not only did they not pick up my car but, at the rare times that they choose to pick up their phone they are ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Sir, you are absolutely 100% for sure NOT our customer. You have NEVER placed an order with us. Please remove this review and post it to the correct transporter. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Markgraf
    Date:2/3/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transported
    Review:The Carrier was scheduled to pick up on Wednesday but it snowed.no problem.Driver called when he was about 50 miles away arrived on time was very polite. He explained how he way loading and the order he would drop of.He also told me the date he hope ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernest
    Date:2/3/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Expensive and poor customer service
    Review:I moved from San Diego to Houston and I was looking for a company to ship my car. I contact several companies, however only AAA anytime told me that they guarantee pick up and delivery date. Other companies were about 200-300 cheaper but they do not ... [ More ]
    Response:To: Omar We need more information to find you in our data base. We have several Omar's but none are from California to Texas. Please provide us with Last name and order number to verify you are our client. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:1/21/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Left me hanging
    Review:I purchased a car online in Fremont CA and called AAA Anytime on the recommendation of the dealer. If I'd been smart, I'd have checked their BBB rating first. It's here, make your own decisions: http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews... [ More ]
    Response:To; J Baldwin, Sir, you are not our customer the only J Baldwin we have shipped a car from Ohio to Florida in November 2013. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:JBaldwin
    Date:1/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE STARS
    Review:Had to share: this is my 4th time shipping and finally I found a reasonably priced, on time for pick up & delivery, nice company. I have to move again in 6-8 months and I will not be looking for company #5 because I am happy with your service. [ View ]
    Poster:kathy martin
    Date:1/11/2014 2:39:00 AM
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered on time . Driver was very professional and assuring. Pick up was made easy and delivery was at my address. Driver kept me informed on his progress during the transport so we would be available for pick up when he arri... [ More ]
    Poster:john warner
    Date:12/5/2013 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Vehicles Transported
    Review:This review is about the 2nd of two cars that we shipped using AAA Anytime’s services. The first car was shipped about 5 weeks earlier, from Fresno, CA to Houston, TX and was well worth the $848 spent for an outstanding experience from first c... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:11/17/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporting
    Review:If you are reading this and like I did and were a first time shipper, you are scared to death what to do and have even contemplated flying or taking a bus to your vehicle and driving it yourself. I studied and researched all kinds of things and just ... [ More ]
    Poster:hn Thomas
    Date:8/21/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Vegas to Jersey
    Review:I generally stay away from reviews but I think this one deseres it. I wanted a local company and I found Anytime. I saw positive reviews and decided to go with them. After signing up and paying my deposit, I realized that they have F rating on BBB... [ More ]
    Poster:Dv
    Date:8/14/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:AAA Anytime, Inc. followed through with my move from Philadelphia to Woodland Hills. Everything was exceptional and I do not have a single complaint, thankfully. My car looks perfect, the employees were nice and the delivery time was fast! [ View ]
    Poster:stephen huey
    Date:8/8/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:Chris came as expected, and was very genuine and pleasant. Would recommend using this company again, as they were extremely reliable. The price was fair, I would have liked it a little lower, but you know what, they delivered and were on TIME. Som... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie