Transport Logo
View 175,140 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,141th Review now!

AA United Auto Transports Inc.

Location:249 N. Brand Blvd #433
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone Number:(800) 963-5505
Time On Site:8 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/22/2007 8:05:00 PM
United Auto Transport is an auto transport company providing service to the United States and worldwide! We are committed to providing you with the best rates and customer service. UAT provides professional auto transport services throughout the United States and overseas. We can meet all your vehicle transport needs, including cars, motorcycle transport, RV transportation, boat shipping and more! UAT is dedicated to providing quality auto transport services from pickup to delivery. The safety and security of your car transport is our top priority.
Have your own experience with AA United Auto Transports Inc. to share?

• Rating Trends by Month and Overall New

AA United Auto Transports Inc. reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 3 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.12% of AA United Auto Transports Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.88% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject:San Diego to South Carolina
    Review:We had a small window for pick up and AD worked with us. Pick up and drop off were on time. We were quoted 7-10 days and the car arrived in perfect shape 10 days after pick up. AD kept in contact with us and updated us regularly before pick up and we... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom S.
    Date:8/24/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject:Oregon to Pennsylvania Transport
    Review:The car was delivered in a timely manner. The driver was most cooperative to work with us to ensure we would be present to accept delivery. The car was in excellent condition. AA Auto Transporters did and excellent job. I recommend them for any auto ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim S
    Date:5/6/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject:CA TO TX
    Review:AD was honest, prompt and professional. Car was picked up within a day or two of finalizing quote. I got quotes from several companies and along with that several phone calls. I read reviews on transportreviews and bbb. There were plenty of other com... [ More ]
    Date:5/4/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject:Lickety split transport! Thanks so much!
    Review:We ended up getting my Porsche (from Phoenix AZ to Denver CO) in 1 day! A nice bonus is that we lucked out and got covered transport, though we only paid for open transport. (That rarely happens, though, just luck of the draw, I guess.) Anyway... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy Moore
    Date:11/20/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject:Great service
    Review:Cathy at United Auto Transport provided excellent service. She was always available to answer all our questions. She accommodated our requested pickup and delivery dates in a manner that made it very easy for us on the destination. We received our ve... [ More ]
    Poster:S Hartmann
    Date:11/20/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject:Great service
    Review:I was a bit concerned about arranging car transport on-line, however, Nick was so professional he put my mind at ease. Very knowledgable and thorough. The car was picked up on time and delivered early and in great condition. The driver, Alex, did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis Shelton
    Date:11/3/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject:Great Experience, Highly Recommended!
    Review:From quote inquiry to delivery my experience with AA United Auto Transports and their selected carrier, 'Dana Auto Transport' was excellent. My contact, AD, was very professional and highly knowledgeable about shipping my SUV across the country. Amon... [ More ]
    Date:9/8/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject:My Experience
    Review:I want to start by saying I have never had a car towed across the country before so I was extremely nervous. After speaking with AD I felt like I was talking to a girlfriend. She was very professional, courteous, and reassuring. I didn't feel any pre... [ More ]
    Date:9/6/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject:LV to Chicago
    Review:United is the most reliable. Call AD you will be in good hands! Prompt and available for all moves. Best experience ever [ View ]
    Date:8/12/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject:Excellent service
    Review:United Auto Transport is an excellent car carrier. We used their services to move our car from Oregon to Texas. The car was picked up in time and was delivered in time. The driver made sure to keep up updated regularly on the progress. Overall ex... [ More ]
    Date:5/1/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject:United Auto Transport
    Review:AD with United Auto Transport was professional, communications were excellent. Vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. I would certainly use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Vince Finazzo
    Date:4/17/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Review:I found the whole experience very stress free. I did not have to worry that my vehicle would not be delivered on time due to the constant reassuring from both UAT and the transport driver. Communication was very positive all phone calls were answered... [ More ]
    Date:2/20/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject:Fantastic Service
    Review:Ani and United Auto Transport professionally handled our transport of our car from NY to California seamlessly. I would recommend this company to all! [ View ]
    Date:2/19/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject:Great experience
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a vehicle. The rep, A. D. was very knowledgeable & professional in every aspect of handling our transaction. She was very clear in establishing accurate expectations throughout the entire process. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Severance Rider
    Date:1/3/2014 6:34:00 AM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.