View 148,622 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,623th Review now!

View AA Motocycle Transport's New Profile

AA Motocycle Transport
Phone Number:888-347-1391
Website:http://www.1aamotocycle.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/12/2008

Have your own experience with AA Motocycle Transport to share?

• Subject: Cancellation fee of $200 charged
    Review:I contacted AA through their website and made a request to transport my motorcycle. My request stated clearly that the bike must be delivered by May 29th, 2014. After receiving an email confirmation a few days later, I called to check on the delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Burrell
    Date:8/21/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Waiting
    Review:From an email dated 30 June- The trucking company selected for your shipment is Specialized Transport Inc. The vehicle is expected to be picked up between 7/2/2014 and 7/7/2014. Generally, the driver will contact origin approximately 6-24 hrs in a... [ More ]
    Poster:DucOut
    Date:7/8/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews scared me after truck did not show on pick up date
    Review:I used them to transport a 2007 Harley, I purchased for my wife. I set it up and paid for the service. They sent me a email stating the bike would be picked up betwwen the 3rd and 6th of June. The trucking company CRSTcalled me 7 days early wanting t... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Good Review
    Review:After I hired AA Motorcyle Transport to delivery my motorcycle I did some reserch on them through the net. What I found was alot of negitive reviews, which began to make me nervous about my selecting them. I hired them based on a truckers suggestion ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/17/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: no comunication
    Review:from the pick up went bad ,charged me more , to drop off,ended up out in snow ,no comunication,used lots of better companies, though id try aa because a little cheaper ,never make that mistake again [ View ]
    Poster:Russell
    Date:12/20/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: no comunication
    Poster:Russell
    Date:12/20/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: 2 bikes
    Review:AA MC transport shipped 2 of my bikes from Iowa to Arizona. They picked up precisely on the date expected, and delivered well in advance. There was absolutely no signs of any damage, and everyone from the phone to the carriers were exceptional. I won... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale McVey
    Date:9/21/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible communication, bike arrived filthy
    Review:Communication was terrible and they didn't know what the status was. They kept calling, saying they coming to "pickup" a motorcycle at the "destination" site! We had several conversations with them tell them NO, we are expecting... [ More ]
    Poster:keith
    Date:9/3/2013 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Review:Unfortunately contracted with Aa Motorcycle Transport due to it's position listing when utilizing Google as the search engine. The contracting process was easy and smooth and a pick-up timeframe was established however, during that timeframe whoever... [ More ]
    Poster:William
    Date:7/12/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Send your business somewhere else
    Review:I shipped a motorcycle from Southern California to NY State using AA Motorcycle Transport, for a motorcycle trip that I had planned on the East Coast. I shipped the bike with over 3 weeks of lead time before my trip, thinking that would be sufficient... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:6/18/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Use someone else
    Review:I will never use them again. While the quote was the cheapest the customer service is seriously lacking. Bike spent almost a week 1hr from where it was picked up. When I called the guy on the other end couldn't give me a straight answer as to why. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Atkins