View 153,797 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,798th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 25 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.42% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:I just want to say that A1A express auto shiping was great with shipping my car out to me i would recommend this company to abyone who needs there car transported. [ View ]
    Poster:Nerme Ministre
    Date:3/26/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Van
    Review:Everything ran smooth, as they had promised. Highly recommend this company to transport your. The driver was also very nice and called ahead of time to let me know where and when he would arrive. [ View ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:3/26/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: great shipping
    Review:everything arrived as expected. driver kept me informed and my car arrived next day from NY to MI. I plan on using A1A again. [ View ]
    Poster:tabitha
    Date:3/26/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:The service provided was excellent. I had no issued and my contact was very professional. I will definitely recommend in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Seeberger
    Date:3/26/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shiiping Company
    Review:It was a great Deal. Driver is very Nice. It was On time delivery and excellent service. I recommended to all my friends and family memers. I would have to give it a A++ [ View ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:3/26/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Disorganized, Cheap For A Reason
    Review:I picked this company to ship my antique vehicle because they quoted me the lowest price by several hundred dollars. I should have known right then that was something wrong with them. I scheduled a one day round-trip flight to be there when the... [ More ]
    Response:We attempted several times to reach out to Mr. Dante to rectify the situation for him unfortunately we were unable to accommodate Mr. Dante's timeline. Although we would like to point out we always specify in writing and verbally that we can't guarantee pick up dates, which during our conversation with Mr. Dante he also said he understood. Unfortunately in this case we were unable to meet Mr. Dante's 5 hour pick up window. [ view ]
    Poster:Dante
    Date:3/26/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:We are very thankful for A1A and the hard-working, dependable driver that delivered our vehicle. We were swindled by another transportation company, and did not have much hope in transportation companies/brokers when turning to A1A, but they proved t... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:3/21/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: You have to use them!
    Review:I was skeptical about trusting anyone with my car so I prayed and asked God to guide to the right company and this company sure came through. They were very professional and courteous. called the day before pick up to ensure time and date and kept me... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica Himes
    Date:3/21/2013 6:32:00 PM
    Review:It was wonderful service. The company was able to set up my appointment with no hassle at all. The process was easy and painless and my car was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Benjamin McClendon
    Date:3/21/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper.
    Review:First time using transport for vehicle. Car was picked up on time and was delivered just as promised. There was no damage to car and driver was very courtious. If I should ever need to ship another vehicle I would definately contact this carier again... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve B.
    Date:3/21/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: car transport sevice
    Review:Liked not being charged for finders fee until vehicle picked up. Prompt service with pickup as described. Courteous with good follow up. [ View ]
    Poster:PATRICK
    Date:3/21/2013 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Cars Shipped-Ontime, reasonable price, exceptional customer service.
    Review:It was convenient as the car was picked up even before the scheduled time and was delivered On Time as well. The shipment was fast as it was delivered within 3 days from chicago to los angeles. They found a driver within an hour, and I got a call fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Mo
    Date:3/21/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport never happened
    Review:I tried to use this company to ship a car from Maryland to California since they had a reasonable rate and meet my schedule and requirements. I notified them 2 weeks in advance of when I would have the car available and the no kidding date I needed ... [ More ]
    Response:We attempted several times to reach out to Mr. Terry to rectify the situation for him unfortunately we were unable to accommodate Mr. Terry's timeline. Although we would like to point out we always specify in writing and verbally that we can't guarantee pick up dates. We were happy to see Mr. Terry was able to have his vehicle shipped even if it wasn't with us. We would also like to point out that Frank has no relation with any of the owners of this company however he is one of our oldest and most experienced dispatchers. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry F
    Date:3/18/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Very pleased with the service, car was picked up and delivered on time , reasonable rate, I would highly recommend to others! Mirza H [ View ]
    Poster:Mirza H.
    Date:3/18/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: We were very satisfied would definitely referr this company to friends
    Review:Very easy process and the driver was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful!!! We were extremly happy with the entire process and would definitely use A1A again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Sandy B.
    Date:3/15/2013 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 Chevy S-10
    Review:I was looking to ship my truck from California to Lousiana. I looked around for the most affordable shipper for my truck. Its hard to find the right combination of trustworthy and affordability. When I made the phone call i was suprised to find not j... [ More ]
    Poster:Adolfo
    Date:3/10/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: A1A car delivery
    Review:A1A Pickup and delivered my vehicle in 24 hours with no damage. they contact me every step of the way it was great Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:khaldoun
    Date:3/8/2013 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great pickup/lousy delivery - dead battery
    Review:First off, let me say this, the folks with A1A were very friendly and they gave a great rate. The pickup driver was three hours late but no fault of his own. He was very friendly and professional. Second, the delivery information was very accurate... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Conner
    Date:3/7/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Review:Pick-up/Delivery were on time. Would use again!! The company was available to answer questions when they arose and were personable and attentive to my needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:3/6/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lawrence, KS to Corpus Christi, TX
    Review:I found A1A online, they were at least $100 dollars cheaper than any other place I looked into. They picked up my car on the scheduled date. Driver made it from Lawrence, KS to Oklahoma when he received some bad news about his wife passing away.. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy S
    Date:3/6/2013 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Auto Transport
    Review:I was really impressed by how quickly my car was delivered. They picked it up on Friday afternoon in Tampa, Florida and it arrived in Phoenix, Arizona Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. The process was easy and everyone was very professional and friendly.... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosanna Garrish
    Date:3/4/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Review:Overall I was very satisfy with the service and the communication between the driver and myself. He delivered the vehicle on time and in good condition, I will use this company again if the needs arrive. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:3/4/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Again!
    Review:The service was very professional and I had no problems with my shipping. I found the company online after searching for affordable car shipments from CA to VA and the services offered and the prices were unbeatable. The whole process went over with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:3/2/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: shipped
    Review:Experience was ok. this was my first time having my car shipped so I wouldn't have another shipper to compare to. The only reason I wouldn’t give a 5 star is because the vehicle was NOT shipped with in the original time frame (1-7 days)... [ More ]
    Poster:IZZY
    Date:3/1/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: great experiennce
    Review:Overall experience with A1A Express was excellent. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. The driver was very professional and cautious when unloading the car. [ View ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:2/27/2013 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: good timing
    Review:the vehicle was picked up the same day i called the company, and was delivered in a timnely manner even when there was a blizzard. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:2/27/2013 8:29:00 AM
    Subject: dilevery of 2002 ford tarus
    Review:did a excellent job. would use this company again. will recmoend your company to family &friends.the driver was very polite [ View ]
    Poster:laura phelps
    Date:2/26/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Review:Great Experience. Everything was easy. Quick responses via email. Would recommend to any auto dealer. [ View ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:2/26/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NJ to OH
    Review:A1A Transport is the company I chose out of a random 20 odd companies. They are very open about how they work and are very knowledgable. The striking characteristic however was the owner (Frank is his name I think) and his honesty. He was very realis... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. Although we would like to point out Frank is not the owner of the company. However he as worked with us for over 5 years and is one of our most knowledgeable employees. [ view ]
    Poster:Naveen Ravi
    Date:2/26/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Driver communication
    Review:Communication with the driver was excellent. Kept in contact regularly so there was no question as to the status of the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:tony A.