View 148,541 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,542th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 18 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.30% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.70% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: Transport never happened
    Review:I tried to use this company to ship a car from Maryland to California since they had a reasonable rate and meet my schedule and requirements. I notified them 2 weeks in advance of when I would have the car available and the no kidding date I needed ... [ More ]
    Response:We attempted several times to reach out to Mr. Terry to rectify the situation for him unfortunately we were unable to accommodate Mr. Terry's timeline. Although we would like to point out we always specify in writing and verbally that we can't guarantee pick up dates. We were happy to see Mr. Terry was able to have his vehicle shipped even if it wasn't with us. We would also like to point out that Frank has no relation with any of the owners of this company however he is one of our oldest and most experienced dispatchers. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry F
    Date:3/18/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Very pleased with the service, car was picked up and delivered on time , reasonable rate, I would highly recommend to others! Mirza H [ View ]
    Poster:Mirza H.
    Date:3/18/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: We were very satisfied would definitely referr this company to friends
    Review:Very easy process and the driver was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful!!! We were extremly happy with the entire process and would definitely use A1A again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Sandy B.
    Date:3/15/2013 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1986 Chevy S-10
    Review:I was looking to ship my truck from California to Lousiana. I looked around for the most affordable shipper for my truck. Its hard to find the right combination of trustworthy and affordability. When I made the phone call i was suprised to find not j... [ More ]
    Poster:Adolfo
    Date:3/10/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: A1A car delivery
    Review:A1A Pickup and delivered my vehicle in 24 hours with no damage. they contact me every step of the way it was great Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:khaldoun
    Date:3/8/2013 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: Great pickup/lousy delivery - dead battery
    Review:First off, let me say this, the folks with A1A were very friendly and they gave a great rate. The pickup driver was three hours late but no fault of his own. He was very friendly and professional. Second, the delivery information was very accurate... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Conner
    Date:3/7/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Review:Pick-up/Delivery were on time. Would use again!! The company was available to answer questions when they arose and were personable and attentive to my needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:3/6/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lawrence, KS to Corpus Christi, TX
    Review:I found A1A online, they were at least $100 dollars cheaper than any other place I looked into. They picked up my car on the scheduled date. Driver made it from Lawrence, KS to Oklahoma when he received some bad news about his wife passing away.. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy S
    Date:3/6/2013 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Auto Transport
    Review:I was really impressed by how quickly my car was delivered. They picked it up on Friday afternoon in Tampa, Florida and it arrived in Phoenix, Arizona Sunday morning at 7:30 a.m. The process was easy and everyone was very professional and friendly.... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosanna Garrish
    Date:3/4/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Review:Overall I was very satisfy with the service and the communication between the driver and myself. He delivered the vehicle on time and in good condition, I will use this company again if the needs arrive. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:3/4/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Again!
    Review:The service was very professional and I had no problems with my shipping. I found the company online after searching for affordable car shipments from CA to VA and the services offered and the prices were unbeatable. The whole process went over with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:3/2/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: shipped
    Review:Experience was ok. this was my first time having my car shipped so I wouldn't have another shipper to compare to. The only reason I wouldn’t give a 5 star is because the vehicle was NOT shipped with in the original time frame (1-7 days)... [ More ]
    Poster:IZZY
    Date:3/1/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: great experiennce
    Review:Overall experience with A1A Express was excellent. The car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner. The driver was very professional and cautious when unloading the car. [ View ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:2/27/2013 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: good timing
    Review:the vehicle was picked up the same day i called the company, and was delivered in a timnely manner even when there was a blizzard. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:2/27/2013 8:29:00 AM
    Subject: dilevery of 2002 ford tarus
    Review:did a excellent job. would use this company again. will recmoend your company to family &friends.the driver was very polite [ View ]
    Poster:laura phelps
    Date:2/26/2013 3:18:00 PM
    Review:Great Experience. Everything was easy. Quick responses via email. Would recommend to any auto dealer. [ View ]
    Poster:Rex
    Date:2/26/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from NJ to OH
    Review:A1A Transport is the company I chose out of a random 20 odd companies. They are very open about how they work and are very knowledgable. The striking characteristic however was the owner (Frank is his name I think) and his honesty. He was very realis... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. Although we would like to point out Frank is not the owner of the company. However he as worked with us for over 5 years and is one of our most knowledgeable employees. [ view ]
    Poster:Naveen Ravi
    Date:2/26/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Driver communication
    Review:Communication with the driver was excellent. Kept in contact regularly so there was no question as to the status of the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:tony A.
    Date:2/26/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:I would reccomend this company to anyone who would like to trasport a car or truck! Great service all around! [ View ]
    Poster:Hector
    Date:10/23/2012 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Well once the ball got rolling, everythings went very fast and well. I feel that 1A1 Express Auto Transport where very honest and fair. I had went to check with other transport company first and they where cheap and rude and could not deliver what th... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Jackson
    Date:10/22/2012 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:The driver was friednly and kep me posted as to his arrival. And they notifed my daughter who was on the receiving end allowing her time to adjust her schedule and recive the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Helena Livingston
    Date:10/20/2012 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment from Kansas to Michigan
    Review:Overall the experience was ok, the contact person with the trucking company called me at almost midnight my time to tell my the car would be picked up the following morning at 7:30 - the car didn't end up getting picked up in the morning. No one cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaitlan
    Date:10/19/2012 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth operation
    Review:These folks did a great job from start to finish. things were as described. the driver was fast friendly and professional on both ends.... [ View ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:10/18/2012 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Drop Off at Destination
    Review:The only problem is they didn't leave the key where we wanted when they dropped the car off at the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael DiNunzio
    Date:10/18/2012 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:Excellent service. A++ Highly recommend. Delivery was on-time with curtious knowledgable driver. Couldn't ask for any better service. [ View ]
    Poster:Leroy Mitchell
    Date:10/18/2012 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I had a good experience with A1A. This was my first time I had to ship one of my vechiels and everything I was told they delievered. [ View ]
    Poster:pete
    Date:10/18/2012 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: good experience with A1A EXPRESS AUTO SHIPPING LLC
    Review:The service cost is comparatively cheaper and the service and followup is good. I am happy with shipping my car with A1A EXPRESS AUTO SHIPPING LLC. I recommend other customer not to miss the experience I felt with A1A EXPRESS AUTO SHIPPING LLC. [ View ]
    Poster:Subas
    Date:10/18/2012 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: My car transport of choice!
    Review:Will use this company for all car transports. Even thought they gave me a quote of $575 they did mention that $50 charge would be if gas prices go up, but when told about the charge they gave another reason for it? was confused but whatever i needed... [ More ]
    Poster:Rexi
    Date:10/18/2012 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with service
    Review:My car was supposed to be picked up on Saturday, but the truck driver couldn't make it because of previous delivery. We were in the middle of transition with moving and everything. We had to leave the city, so we asked our friend to take care of the ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Yunkyong HillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transport
    Review:Hey guys, One of the cheapest quote i got from the A1A out of huge no. of quote from all other company. Then i decided to contact and i fixed for transport my Toyota Camry from Houston to Detroit through A1A. The guy came to pick up my car just afte... [ More ]
    Poster:Anjoy
    Date:10/17/2012 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Low stress transport
    Review:This was my first time of transporting a car. We sent at BMW 650i to FL and made the mistake of completing a form on-line requesting quotes that must have went to every carrier in the world. We were overrun with competing bids, dozens of emails, ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Browning
    Date:10/17/2012 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:The promised date and time that was supposed to be met to pick up the car was not professional. The driver's truck had problems and did not contact me. It took me to call the driver numerous time and still had no answer. Finally got fed up and called... [ More ]
    Poster:Goldviana
    Date:10/11/2012 6:11:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service,kept me informed during the transport period Car was delivered on time and in good condition. Staff were corteus and punctual I would recommend this company and use it in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Nora
    Date:10/10/2012 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: car transfer
    Review:This process of moving a vehicle is very difficult to understand however Frank will make sure that you are well informed and kept aware of all actions. Frank SAVED me after another company quoted a lesser price however did not ever come to get the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie P
    Date:10/10/2012 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Ohip
    Review:Fast and friendly service - called one day and the car was on its way 2 days later. Got several quotes and their price was very competitive. Great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Ana Maroney
    Date:10/9/2012 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Review STAY AWAY
    Review:I had a very bad experience with this company. First they increase the rate from the original quote and there was more than two days delay and I could not got any update from them. Also they used my car and the gas tank was half empty and the car was... [ More ]
    Poster:NT
    Date:10/8/2012 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Immaculate
    Review:Frank & Maria were very courteous & helpful! My vehicle was picked up the same day that I contacted A1A Express, I guess it can't get any better than that, huh? [ View ]
    Poster:Gregory
    Date:10/8/2012 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Great hassle free experience
    Review:The price that I was quoted was the price I paid. This was a very big concern for me because it beat all the others and when some other carriers called me they said how some carriers would change there prices. Well I needlessly worried because I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/5/2012 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Camaro
    Review:They shipped my car just like they said they would! They gave me more information then any other company even though I didn't ask for it but if they hadn't told me I would've never known! They told me no company can guarantee pick up and delivery dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina