View 165,119 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,120th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 47 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.78% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:I intially went with a cheaper company and got burned, Your company's people were kind and helpful , and returned phone calls and did exactly what they promised [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:We shipped two SUV's with this company and overall it was a good experience. The only problem I had was that 3 days before my pick up they called to tell me that the price for each car went up by $175 dollars because the carriers said our cars were t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariam
    Date:7/26/2013 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Give them a call...you will be pleased
    Review:I could not have been any happier. Even though a holiday weekend was coming up and id add a few extra days to my car pick-up time, the staff was very attentive to making sure that I be satisfied. They kept me posted and as soon as the holiday passe... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:7/25/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:The service was excellent. The only glitch was getting all 3 vehicles picked up. We couldn't get one of the vehicles picked up at a later date, but the driver did get us delivered at different addresses at different times which really helped us out. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/25/2013 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: A1A Shipping Review Comments
    Review:Very Good service. Driver was on time at both locations. Only negative was original quote was $75 below actual charge. If they were within the $25- $50 adjustment as their original quote confirmation e-mail stated, I would have given them an excelle... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:Communication was very good and vehicle arrived when promised. Driver of truck was on-time, communicated delivery time in advance of arrival and kept us well informed. REVIEW MODIFIED ON 7/27/13 (3 days after submission). Since submitti... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:7/24/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall I was happy about the service received from A1A Express. They were timely and kind when interacting with them. Vehicle showed up as promised. The ONLY issue I had was the final invoice on day of pickup was slightly higher than had been qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/24/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Review:I moved from Utah to Georgia and needed to ship my vehicle. The company was quick and price was as quoted. Driver was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:AW
    Date:7/24/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Professional, Communicative
    Review:Price was very good, although final price was $75 more than quoted. Drivers were a husband & wife team, and were wonderful. They were clean, courteous, on-time, friendly, and trustworthy. They called the day prior to pickup and the day p... [ More ]
    Poster:Devin Olson
    Date:7/11/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth
    Review:I spent a lot of time going over quotes and ratings. I chose A1A after my research. Everything went exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:David Wilkins