View 154,075 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,076th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 26 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.43% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: good experience
    Review:it was a good experience to deal with these guys, i was really scared earlier regarding this auto move s it was my first time but these guys made it a wonderful experiance i will say now i can think of shipping my car to any state AND WILL DEFINITE... [ More ]
    Poster:varunrajora
    Date:6/6/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping
    Review:The contact person was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the shipping process. He listened to my concerns and addressed them. I was given the driver information and was able to stay in contact with them from point to point. I also liked the f... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:6/5/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:On time pickup with a call to that end. Then only a several hour delay at delivery due to heavy traffic. A late night drop off in the rain but the driver helped us get the car up the driveway ( much too small for his truck) and into the garage. H... [ More ]
    Poster:John McGuire
    Date:6/5/2013 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: impressive
    Review:i am happy to recommend this service to anybody.everything during the process was flawless.i am still amazed that my car arrived in 4 days,a little dusty from the journey,but otherwise safe and sound.i had researched a lot of companies to ship my car... [ More ]
    Poster:roland bolger
    Date:6/5/2013 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:We chose this agency because of its rating in the Better Business Bureau. After reading reviews of other companies and articles about problems with auto transport, we were anxious. Not only did we get excellent service from A1A, we were very pleased ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Catherine MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Review Of A1Express
    Review:I was very satisfied of the overall service. I like the fact that there were no hidden costs. I would definitely use their service again. Even though the car was delivered two days later than they had originally stated, the vehicle was delivered w... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Smith
    Date:6/4/2013 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Familiarize drivers with the remotness of the State of Maine
    Review:Car was delivered on time and clean. Driver wasn't totally familiar with the remoteness of the State of Maine, but the driver kept in phone contact until we could meet. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy Smyth
    Date:6/2/2013 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Care of customer and vehicle
    Review:Very happy with the explanation of the different carriers and their prices, the reliability and what to expect after you get a quote. This was a very needed transport for my family and was done in a very professional manner. Thank you A1A Conrade ... [ More ]
    Poster:Conrade Mayer
    Date:5/30/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good transporter
    Review:The driver was friendly and pleasant from local area so he was knowledge about the ins and outs of everything, though I was the last car to be delivered so it was a bit of delay for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:5/30/2013 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was the first time we had a car shipped. The car broke down on us in Kansas City over Easter Weekend. We wanted to get the car home to give us some time to decide on what to do. Call A1A Monday morning and the car was picked up at the Hotel by 1... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Higgs
    Date:5/30/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience! Timely and open communication!!
    Review:Great overall experience! No fuss and no worries! Vehicle was 2 days early and was communicated every step of the way! A+++++ in every aspect [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Van Dine
    Date:5/22/2013 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup and delivery
    Review:Late pickup by at least one day. It appears that dispatcher and driver not on the same page. Once car on truck, things went smoother. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Bloom
    Date:5/22/2013 2:54:00 AM
    Review:Transporting a car from one state to another is not an experience I've had and seemed daunting. I asked for and received over 15 quotes. While A1A Express was not the lowest quote (but very competitive), the experience I had on the phone with them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane C.
    Date:5/21/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: A1A Express Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Overall this was a favorable experience. Pick-up and delivery were withing the time frame we requested. The driver was available by cell phone throughout the course of the trip. The original quote was for $700, but the final price was $750. It wou... [ More ]
    Poster:L Botkin
    Date:5/19/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:Original quote came in $175. less than the highest. I was a little skeptical and had seen that response times for pickup could be a week. This shipment was to transfer a car to my son in the Army, he has done without durning Boot camp, Tech Trainin... [ More ]
    Poster:Trent
    Date:5/19/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING
    Review:CAR DELIVERY WAS COMPLETED IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL WAY WITH VERY NICE EQUIPMENT AND A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DRIVER- JOB WELL DONE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFICIENCY IN LINING ME UP WITH THE COMPANY THAT WAS USED. WE WOULD USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN IF EVER NEED... [ More ]
    Poster:RICHARD JOHNSON
    Date:5/18/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Review:The couple that delivered my sons Grand Prix was very nice and courteous. If we needed a transport if be calling this company. Thank you for your service! [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. However we would like to point out we do NOT compensate for reviews as it is against company policy. Thanks. [ view ]
    Poster:Tamara StephebsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review: When the driver picked up my car, he told he told me that he would deliver my car to my home in rhode island within 3 days and he definately kept his word. He called me before he delivered the vehicle to confirm time of arrival at my home. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:d delbonis
    Date:5/15/2013 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: car sized tractor mower
    Review:Car sized mower was shipped for a little more than quoted but very reasonable. Quotes were mostly much higher. I had no damage and was very satisfied with the A1A shipping process.I would reccomend them as some companies quote low but then drag there... [ More ]
    Poster:greg sherwood
    Date:5/15/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: 57 Chevy Wagon
    Review:The company was very easy to work with. They always answered any questions I had. The price was reaonable for the time and mileage. The driver called me when he picked up the car and called me again when he was on the road. He called a third time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Clark
    Date:5/14/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Driver was friendly, company was prompt in response. Economical. I am pleased with their service and would recommend them to another customer. [ View ]
    Poster:h. mahler
    Date:5/14/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:It was a good service. When I called the A1A company, they had a truck ready to pick up the vehicle the next day. Even though truck driver had vehicle issues. He always contacted me to let me know what was going on. I would use this service again... [ More ]
    Poster:Gene
    Date:5/14/2013 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ok service
    Review:So the initial process as in reserving went well great service. They Called the day before and said they have a driver to pick up our car. Next day my husband waited all day, no call no show. Office was closed so I couldn't get ahold of anyone. Next ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stasia Ybarra
    Date:5/14/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: AA Service
    Review:Service was excellent. My car arrived as promised, although with plenty of extra dirt. Will definitely use service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Jones
    Date:5/13/2013 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Satisfaction
    Review:Customer Service very helpful. Prices were lower than other companies. Delivery soon after order was placed. Transporter knowledgeable and pleasant. [ View ]
    Poster:Penny
    Date:5/11/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Review:Our van was picked up at 12:30 in the morning. Carrier was delayed. Delivered to correct address 5 days later at night. Price was competitive and delivered in a timely manner. No problem with communication with A1A -very responsive when I needed to ... [ More ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:5/10/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Seattle to Atlanta
    Review:I needed to get the car to Atlanta from Seattle. They picked it up when they said they would; delivered it 6 days faster and it arrived in great condition. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Forbes
    Date:5/10/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: IF YOU GOING TO SHIP A CAR USE A1A EXPRESS
    Review:IT WAS A VERY EASY EXPERIENCE. WHAT I NEED TO KNOW, THEY LET ME KNOW, WITH NOTHING HIDDEN. I'M JUST AMAZED OF HOW QUICKLY THEY CAN GET ACROSS THE COUNTRY. [ View ]
    Poster:a. garcia
    Date:5/10/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:The dispatch was excellent , My cars were picked up in Georgia, The driver stayed in contact with me the entire time. The driver had a flat and he called me just in case he would be late. The company called and made sure that I was happy with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mattie Amos
    Date:5/10/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: customer satisfaction
    Review:I was very please with there timing the care in which they handled my vehicle and the professinal way they conduct business would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:james Brewer
    Date:5/10/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: A1A experience
    Review:The overall experience is smooth and easy although they added additional 50 bucks after they gave me a quote and before I made the final decision. Ultimately, it came up with 525 bucks which was also acceptable and relatively cheap. Be cautious of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Xingyu Xue
    Date:5/9/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:IT WAS GREAT EXPERIENCE SHIPPING MY CAR,JUST THE PRICE I PAID HIGHER THAN THE QUOTE PRICE. [ View ]
    Poster:cindy
    Date:5/9/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I think that A1A provided an excellent service. the car was picked up on time and delivered ina good shape to Sna Francisco. Customer service was knowledegable and polite. [ View ]
    Poster:sergey ten
    Date:5/9/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: excellent transporters
    Review:I was very nervous about having this vehicle shipped from Minneapolis to Huntsville, Al because of a previous bad experience where my car was damaged. But, Frank reassured me and so I trusted him and signed on with A1A Express Auto Shipping and I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deloris Eggleston
    Date:4/21/2013 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: I liked the experience
    Review:The pickup was prompt and well coordinated by prior calls from the driver. The dropoff was also well coordinated by prior calls from the dropoff driver. A good experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Nithin Reddy
    Date:4/21/2013 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Decent company
    Review:Decent company... priced out cheaper than most... but when they told us the variable price would only be 25-50 dollars, it actually jumped up to 75. so what costed 300 as a quote turned into 375, which was mildly annoying. other than that, the del... [ More ]
    Poster:brandon nathaniel
    Date:4/20/2013 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: IT WAS GREAT!
    Review:great company i would recommend them to anybody. the delivery took about 10 days from the day of the pick up which is what i had asked for because i wasn't really in a rush to get the car, even though the car came dirty (can't complain for it was a l... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:4/19/2013 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review: A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC will be our first choice if we want to move cars. The price was comprehensive. Time for pickup was late because of snow. [ View ]
    Poster:Mathieu
    Date:4/19/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: My first time using and excellent service
    Review:Quick ,professional got there on time And Aldo affordable price definitely will use them again 5 Stars service [ View ]
    Poster:Rotem
    Date:4/19/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: great service, on time.
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service. They called me up and within 2 days had the car picked up and loaded the car onto the truck the next day. The pick up was on time and delivery was on time. i would use this company again. excellent service [ View ]
    Poster:david coelho
    Date:4/19/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was nervous because I never had my car shipped before. But A1A Express Auto was awesome. They called to keep me informed on how close they were with my vehicle. I encourage everyone to use these guys. My mother n law shipped her car using some oth... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica Himes
    Date:4/19/2013 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Am satisfied with the service.
    Review:I was really happy with the price for the shipping. My vehicle was delivered to me in my house which made it easier for me. There were no damages on my vehicle. I will be happy to to use A1A anytime I have a business like this. I will also recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl Emeri
    Date:4/18/2013 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I am happy with the service. The pick up is on time and the delivery is earlier 2 days. I would like recommend this service with my friends. I definitely use A1A again if I ship my car to California. [ View ]
    Poster:HUAN HUYNH
    Date:4/18/2013 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Company was up front with me and held to its word. The driver was friendly. I would have them transport my vehcile again.. [ View ]
    Poster:Alfred GallugiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:They were on time and delivered as promised! I would recommend this company to anyone needing this type of service. [ View ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:4/18/2013 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS TRANSPORT TOO GO AS WELL AS IT DID. PICKUP WAS ON TIME. A COUPLE HOURS EARLY. DELIVERY WAS ALSO ON TIME GIVE OR TAKE AN HOUR OR TWO. OVERALL I AMM EXTREMELY SATISFIED AND WILL USE A1A AGAI... [ More ]
    Poster:JAMES BRUSSE
    Date:4/17/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Review:The process was effortless and happened according to plan. The quote was the least by a significant amount. The driver was on time and the car was loaded within minutes. Upon arrival it was exaclty how I had left it. Would recommend using A1A's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Giaquinto
    Date:4/17/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Problem with contracted carrier
    Review:A1A did a good job in terms of having people available, having people respond and trying to stay on top of the overall transportation of my vehicle. Unfortunately, the carrier they contracted with, Gapline Transport, performed below expectations. G... [ More ]
    Poster:Warren Messineo
    Date:4/10/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: A Good Experience
    Review:Very courteous dispatcher and driver. The delivery of my Acura went without a hitch. Both ends kept well informed throughout the shipping. We will be more than happy to use your company in the future. Ron B. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Basalyga
    Date:3/28/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:the car was in good shape I will call for the next time I need my car transported to another state hand good customer service and had everything on point thanks [ View ]
    Poster:george