View 151,269 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,270th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 15 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.25% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:Original quote came in $175. less than the highest. I was a little skeptical and had seen that response times for pickup could be a week. This shipment was to transfer a car to my son in the Army, he has done without durning Boot camp, Tech Trainin... [ More ]
    Poster:Trent
    Date:5/19/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING
    Review:CAR DELIVERY WAS COMPLETED IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL WAY WITH VERY NICE EQUIPMENT AND A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE DRIVER- JOB WELL DONE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFICIENCY IN LINING ME UP WITH THE COMPANY THAT WAS USED. WE WOULD USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN IF EVER NEED... [ More ]
    Poster:RICHARD JOHNSON
    Date:5/18/2013 8:42:00 AM
    Review:The couple that delivered my sons Grand Prix was very nice and courteous. If we needed a transport if be calling this company. Thank you for your service! [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. However we would like to point out we do NOT compensate for reviews as it is against company policy. Thanks. [ view ]
    Poster:Tamara StephebsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review: When the driver picked up my car, he told he told me that he would deliver my car to my home in rhode island within 3 days and he definately kept his word. He called me before he delivered the vehicle to confirm time of arrival at my home. He was... [ More ]
    Poster:d delbonis
    Date:5/15/2013 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: car sized tractor mower
    Review:Car sized mower was shipped for a little more than quoted but very reasonable. Quotes were mostly much higher. I had no damage and was very satisfied with the A1A shipping process.I would reccomend them as some companies quote low but then drag there... [ More ]
    Poster:greg sherwood
    Date:5/15/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: 57 Chevy Wagon
    Review:The company was very easy to work with. They always answered any questions I had. The price was reaonable for the time and mileage. The driver called me when he picked up the car and called me again when he was on the road. He called a third time ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Clark
    Date:5/14/2013 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Driver was friendly, company was prompt in response. Economical. I am pleased with their service and would recommend them to another customer. [ View ]
    Poster:h. mahler
    Date:5/14/2013 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:It was a good service. When I called the A1A company, they had a truck ready to pick up the vehicle the next day. Even though truck driver had vehicle issues. He always contacted me to let me know what was going on. I would use this service again... [ More ]
    Poster:Gene
    Date:5/14/2013 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ok service
    Review:So the initial process as in reserving went well great service. They Called the day before and said they have a driver to pick up our car. Next day my husband waited all day, no call no show. Office was closed so I couldn't get ahold of anyone. Next ... [ More ]
    Poster:Stasia Ybarra
    Date:5/14/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: AA Service
    Review:Service was excellent. My car arrived as promised, although with plenty of extra dirt. Will definitely use service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Leonard Jones
    Date:5/13/2013 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Satisfaction
    Review:Customer Service very helpful. Prices were lower than other companies. Delivery soon after order was placed. Transporter knowledgeable and pleasant. [ View ]
    Poster:Penny
    Date:5/11/2013 10:57:00 AM
    Review:Our van was picked up at 12:30 in the morning. Carrier was delayed. Delivered to correct address 5 days later at night. Price was competitive and delivered in a timely manner. No problem with communication with A1A -very responsive when I needed to ... [ More ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:5/10/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car from Seattle to Atlanta
    Review:I needed to get the car to Atlanta from Seattle. They picked it up when they said they would; delivered it 6 days faster and it arrived in great condition. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Forbes
    Date:5/10/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: IF YOU GOING TO SHIP A CAR USE A1A EXPRESS
    Review:IT WAS A VERY EASY EXPERIENCE. WHAT I NEED TO KNOW, THEY LET ME KNOW, WITH NOTHING HIDDEN. I'M JUST AMAZED OF HOW QUICKLY THEY CAN GET ACROSS THE COUNTRY. [ View ]
    Poster:a. garcia
    Date:5/10/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:The dispatch was excellent , My cars were picked up in Georgia, The driver stayed in contact with me the entire time. The driver had a flat and he called me just in case he would be late. The company called and made sure that I was happy with the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mattie Amos
    Date:5/10/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: customer satisfaction
    Review:I was very please with there timing the care in which they handled my vehicle and the professinal way they conduct business would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:james Brewer
    Date:5/10/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: A1A experience
    Review:The overall experience is smooth and easy although they added additional 50 bucks after they gave me a quote and before I made the final decision. Ultimately, it came up with 525 bucks which was also acceptable and relatively cheap. Be cautious of th... [ More ]
    Poster:Xingyu Xue
    Date:5/9/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:IT WAS GREAT EXPERIENCE SHIPPING MY CAR,JUST THE PRICE I PAID HIGHER THAN THE QUOTE PRICE. [ View ]
    Poster:cindy
    Date:5/9/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I think that A1A provided an excellent service. the car was picked up on time and delivered ina good shape to Sna Francisco. Customer service was knowledegable and polite. [ View ]
    Poster:sergey ten
    Date:5/9/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: excellent transporters
    Review:I was very nervous about having this vehicle shipped from Minneapolis to Huntsville, Al because of a previous bad experience where my car was damaged. But, Frank reassured me and so I trusted him and signed on with A1A Express Auto Shipping and I am ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deloris Eggleston
    Date:4/21/2013 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: I liked the experience
    Review:The pickup was prompt and well coordinated by prior calls from the driver. The dropoff was also well coordinated by prior calls from the dropoff driver. A good experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Nithin Reddy
    Date:4/21/2013 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Decent company
    Review:Decent company... priced out cheaper than most... but when they told us the variable price would only be 25-50 dollars, it actually jumped up to 75. so what costed 300 as a quote turned into 375, which was mildly annoying. other than that, the del... [ More ]
    Poster:brandon nathaniel
    Date:4/20/2013 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: IT WAS GREAT!
    Review:great company i would recommend them to anybody. the delivery took about 10 days from the day of the pick up which is what i had asked for because i wasn't really in a rush to get the car, even though the car came dirty (can't complain for it was a l... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:4/19/2013 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review: A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC will be our first choice if we want to move cars. The price was comprehensive. Time for pickup was late because of snow. [ View ]
    Poster:Mathieu
    Date:4/19/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: My first time using and excellent service
    Review:Quick ,professional got there on time And Aldo affordable price definitely will use them again 5 Stars service [ View ]
    Poster:Rotem
    Date:4/19/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: great service, on time.
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service. They called me up and within 2 days had the car picked up and loaded the car onto the truck the next day. The pick up was on time and delivery was on time. i would use this company again. excellent service [ View ]
    Poster:david coelho
    Date:4/19/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was nervous because I never had my car shipped before. But A1A Express Auto was awesome. They called to keep me informed on how close they were with my vehicle. I encourage everyone to use these guys. My mother n law shipped her car using some oth... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica Himes
    Date:4/19/2013 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Am satisfied with the service.
    Review:I was really happy with the price for the shipping. My vehicle was delivered to me in my house which made it easier for me. There were no damages on my vehicle. I will be happy to to use A1A anytime I have a business like this. I will also recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl Emeri
    Date:4/18/2013 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I am happy with the service. The pick up is on time and the delivery is earlier 2 days. I would like recommend this service with my friends. I definitely use A1A again if I ship my car to California. [ View ]
    Poster:HUAN HUYNH
    Date:4/18/2013 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Company was up front with me and held to its word. The driver was friendly. I would have them transport my vehcile again.. [ View ]
    Poster:Alfred GallugiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:They were on time and delivered as promised! I would recommend this company to anyone needing this type of service. [ View ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:4/18/2013 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS TRANSPORT TOO GO AS WELL AS IT DID. PICKUP WAS ON TIME. A COUPLE HOURS EARLY. DELIVERY WAS ALSO ON TIME GIVE OR TAKE AN HOUR OR TWO. OVERALL I AMM EXTREMELY SATISFIED AND WILL USE A1A AGAI... [ More ]
    Poster:JAMES BRUSSE
    Date:4/17/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Review:The process was effortless and happened according to plan. The quote was the least by a significant amount. The driver was on time and the car was loaded within minutes. Upon arrival it was exaclty how I had left it. Would recommend using A1A's ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Giaquinto
    Date:4/17/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Problem with contracted carrier
    Review:A1A did a good job in terms of having people available, having people respond and trying to stay on top of the overall transportation of my vehicle. Unfortunately, the carrier they contracted with, Gapline Transport, performed below expectations. G... [ More ]
    Poster:Warren Messineo
    Date:4/10/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: A Good Experience
    Review:Very courteous dispatcher and driver. The delivery of my Acura went without a hitch. Both ends kept well informed throughout the shipping. We will be more than happy to use your company in the future. Ron B. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Basalyga
    Date:3/28/2013 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:the car was in good shape I will call for the next time I need my car transported to another state hand good customer service and had everything on point thanks [ View ]
    Poster:george
    Date:3/26/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:i had an excellant experiance, getting my beetles transported to florida. a1a kept me informedon what was going on, from start to finish. i would highley recomend thier services to any one. thanks again, hope we can do it again, Lee Dotson [ View ]
    Poster:Lee dotson
    Date:3/26/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:I just want to say that A1A express auto shiping was great with shipping my car out to me i would recommend this company to abyone who needs there car transported. [ View ]
    Poster:Nerme Ministre
    Date:3/26/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Van
    Review:Everything ran smooth, as they had promised. Highly recommend this company to transport your. The driver was also very nice and called ahead of time to let me know where and when he would arrive. [ View ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:3/26/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: great shipping
    Review:everything arrived as expected. driver kept me informed and my car arrived next day from NY to MI. I plan on using A1A again. [ View ]
    Poster:tabitha
    Date:3/26/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:The service provided was excellent. I had no issued and my contact was very professional. I will definitely recommend in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Seeberger
    Date:3/26/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shiiping Company
    Review:It was a great Deal. Driver is very Nice. It was On time delivery and excellent service. I recommended to all my friends and family memers. I would have to give it a A++ [ View ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:3/26/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Disorganized, Cheap For A Reason
    Review:I picked this company to ship my antique vehicle because they quoted me the lowest price by several hundred dollars. I should have known right then that was something wrong with them. I scheduled a one day round-trip flight to be there when the... [ More ]
    Response:We attempted several times to reach out to Mr. Dante to rectify the situation for him unfortunately we were unable to accommodate Mr. Dante's timeline. Although we would like to point out we always specify in writing and verbally that we can't guarantee pick up dates, which during our conversation with Mr. Dante he also said he understood. Unfortunately in this case we were unable to meet Mr. Dante's 5 hour pick up window. [ view ]
    Poster:Dante
    Date:3/26/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:We are very thankful for A1A and the hard-working, dependable driver that delivered our vehicle. We were swindled by another transportation company, and did not have much hope in transportation companies/brokers when turning to A1A, but they proved t... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:3/21/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: You have to use them!
    Review:I was skeptical about trusting anyone with my car so I prayed and asked God to guide to the right company and this company sure came through. They were very professional and courteous. called the day before pick up to ensure time and date and kept me... [ More ]
    Poster:Monica Himes
    Date:3/21/2013 6:32:00 PM
    Review:It was wonderful service. The company was able to set up my appointment with no hassle at all. The process was easy and painless and my car was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Benjamin McClendon
    Date:3/21/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper.
    Review:First time using transport for vehicle. Car was picked up on time and was delivered just as promised. There was no damage to car and driver was very courtious. If I should ever need to ship another vehicle I would definately contact this carier again... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve B.
    Date:3/21/2013 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: car transport sevice
    Review:Liked not being charged for finders fee until vehicle picked up. Prompt service with pickup as described. Courteous with good follow up. [ View ]
    Poster:PATRICK
    Date:3/21/2013 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Cars Shipped-Ontime, reasonable price, exceptional customer service.
    Review:It was convenient as the car was picked up even before the scheduled time and was delivered On Time as well. The shipment was fast as it was delivered within 3 days from chicago to los angeles. They found a driver within an hour, and I got a call fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Mo
    Date:3/21/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport never happened
    Review:I tried to use this company to ship a car from Maryland to California since they had a reasonable rate and meet my schedule and requirements. I notified them 2 weeks in advance of when I would have the car available and the no kidding date I needed ... [ More ]
    Response:We attempted several times to reach out to Mr. Terry to rectify the situation for him unfortunately we were unable to accommodate Mr. Terry's timeline. Although we would like to point out we always specify in writing and verbally that we can't guarantee pick up dates. We were happy to see Mr. Terry was able to have his vehicle shipped even if it wasn't with us. We would also like to point out that Frank has no relation with any of the owners of this company however he is one of our oldest and most experienced dispatchers. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry F