View 146,707 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,708th Review now!
A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 5 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 36 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.60% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:good overall. The first available pickup date is the last day I provided. It's a bit frustrated waiting for A1A to confirm when my car can be picked up. I finally got confirm on the pick up time on the last day half hour before they come to pick it u... [ More ]
    Poster:Yalin Fan
    Date:7/30/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: nice, affordable transport
    Review:A1A did a good job with my auto transport. They were on-time, made sure that progress was communicated, and met my expectations. The price was very reasonable for the service, and the car arrived undamaged. [ View ]
    Poster:Jedediah
    Date:7/30/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment Review
    Review:My experience with A1A was very positive. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. I would recommend this transport company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl Brown
    Date:7/30/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the transaction from beginning to end. I had no issues whatsoever. I will do it again in a heart beat when I need a vehicle transported across the country. [ View ]
    Poster:Lucia Dupard
    Date:7/30/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Everyone I spoke to was nice and provided all the requisite information. My car arrived on-time and undamaged. I have no complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex Perez
    Date:7/30/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:VERY HONEST; NO HIDDEN FEES; ON-TIME PICKUP AND DELIVERY. VEHICLE WAS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION; I GOT IT IN ENCLOSED CARRIER TOO! [ View ]
    Poster:Leena
    Date:7/30/2013 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Antique Auto Shipping
    Review:I needed to ship my 1962 Buick Skylark 2 dr. Hdtp to my son in Michigan. I contacted several shippers and found this company to be very responsive, price competive and direct. The shipping was exactly as promised or better from pick-up to delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:CARL OLSON
    Date:7/30/2013 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Review excellent
    Review:I have had deliveries from other brokers. i have had bad experience with most of them. i never have problems with A1A. I have had deliveries on time or early. Never late. A1A is easy to communicate with . They are courtiuse proffesional and respectfu... [ More ]
    Poster:John Cofiell
    Date:7/26/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:I intially went with a cheaper company and got burned, Your company's people were kind and helpful , and returned phone calls and did exactly what they promised [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:We shipped two SUV's with this company and overall it was a good experience. The only problem I had was that 3 days before my pick up they called to tell me that the price for each car went up by $175 dollars because the carriers said our cars were t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariam
    Date:7/26/2013 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Give them a call...you will be pleased
    Review:I could not have been any happier. Even though a holiday weekend was coming up and id add a few extra days to my car pick-up time, the staff was very attentive to making sure that I be satisfied. They kept me posted and as soon as the holiday passe... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:7/25/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:The service was excellent. The only glitch was getting all 3 vehicles picked up. We couldn't get one of the vehicles picked up at a later date, but the driver did get us delivered at different addresses at different times which really helped us out. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/25/2013 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: A1A Shipping Review Comments
    Review:Very Good service. Driver was on time at both locations. Only negative was original quote was $75 below actual charge. If they were within the $25- $50 adjustment as their original quote confirmation e-mail stated, I would have given them an excelle... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:Communication was very good and vehicle arrived when promised. Driver of truck was on-time, communicated delivery time in advance of arrival and kept us well informed. REVIEW MODIFIED ON 7/27/13 (3 days after submission). Since submitti... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:7/24/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall I was happy about the service received from A1A Express. They were timely and kind when interacting with them. Vehicle showed up as promised. The ONLY issue I had was the final invoice on day of pickup was slightly higher than had been qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/24/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Review:I moved from Utah to Georgia and needed to ship my vehicle. The company was quick and price was as quoted. Driver was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:AW
    Date:7/24/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Professional, Communicative
    Review:Price was very good, although final price was $75 more than quoted. Drivers were a husband & wife team, and were wonderful. They were clean, courteous, on-time, friendly, and trustworthy. They called the day prior to pickup and the day p... [ More ]
    Poster:Devin Olson
    Date:7/11/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth
    Review:I spent a lot of time going over quotes and ratings. I chose A1A after my research. Everything went exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:David Wilkins
    Date:7/10/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:Car was delivered quickly and communication was timely. No damage to the vehicle. Response for my quote, pickup, and delivery was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Young
    Date:6/17/2013 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my jag.
    Review:After searching and receiciving some many quotes from many car shipping companies I choose A1A auto car shipping because they have an excellent customer service and they really have affordable prices when is about shipping a car from WI to CA, total ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos R.
    Date:6/17/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You so much
    Review:I am very pleased with the excellent customer services and would like to thank so much to Joseph who works for A1A Express Auto Shipping and Anita (Carrier). I would give them 5 Stars and recommend to everyone who needs them for Auto Shipping. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:I am satisfied over all, with the price, the carrier company they shipped my car with. The guy couldn't make the pick up date because some people canceled with him, so he picked my car 2 days after. I am very pleased because he was honest with me, an... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Khalid This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Wyoming to Alabama
    Review:Dispatchers were great! They worked with me as I tried to fit them into my busy schedule to get my vehicle delivered. The timelines/wait times were shorter than what they projected. The driver kept me abreast of his arrival to pick up the vehicle.... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:6/13/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:The experience overall was very good. They were very prompt to schedule the pick up of the vehicle and picked up as promised. Ran into some difficulties with the delivery, but was not the fault of the transport company. Vehicle was delivered upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Davis
    Date:6/11/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment of my Audi A5
    Review:I have never used a auto shipper before but this was very easy. They were organized, prompt and even delivered the car to me in Las Vegas 3 days earlier than I antipicated. The driver was friendly and very knowledgeable about my car. I felt very c... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Tillison
    Date:6/11/2013 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car got delerved safe. Was hard to get a date
    Review:the time for the pick up was changed to latter in the day becouse of tracfic. I call try to get a date for when the car would be here and they could not tell me five days after the car was pick up. It was a bit slower that I expected . It took te... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Pond
    Date:6/11/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Review A1A Express Auto Shipping
    Review:I have used this company twice in the past year and both time the cars were picked up and delivered on time without any damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Jacques N. Janvier
    Date:6/11/2013 2:47:00 AM
    Review:Good job. All went well. Driver was Great! I have never done a car shipping before and was nervous especially with all the info I saw on line. I had none of these problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/10/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:The car was late not due to a1a's fault but the dealer needed the vin number for the car and a1a did not have it when they went to pick up the car. They were able to pick it up 2 days later and delivered it the next day. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:Cary
    Date:6/7/2013 5:04:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle
    Review:Excellent service. Pick up as stated and delivered early. Very satisfied and would use your service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Russell Whetton
    Date:6/6/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Experience was excellent from beginning to end! Was very nervous about shipping the vehicle since we were not with the car in Louisiana. We had someone from down there helping us and we were having trouble with the car battery on occasion. Allison... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Marter
    Date:6/6/2013 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Results
    Review:I had to contact the driver after the pickup time was missed. Seemed to be behind schedule due to holiday weekend, but shoul dhave contacted me to inform. At delivery the vehicle has hard water stains from truck wash. Everything else was fine, not... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/6/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I talked with a gentleman about towing my SUV on a Friday, hoping it would be pickedup late Friday or Saturday. I was unaware that your company was closed Saturday and Sunday. The SUV was picked up I believe on Tuesday and delivered to its destinat... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary White
    Date:6/6/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Range Rover Delivery
    Review:Joe handled the delivery of my Range Rover. He was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and sincere about the process of delivering my vehicle. The quote I'd originally received was about $125 less than what I actually paid but the service was... [ More ]
    Poster:Giovanni
    Date:6/6/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!!!!
    Review:Great experience with A1A. Called them and my car was picked up the next day!!!!! Then it was delivered only 30 hours later!!! AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:6/6/2013 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:it was a good experience to deal with these guys, i was really scared earlier regarding this auto move s it was my first time but these guys made it a wonderful experiance i will say now i can think of shipping my car to any state AND WILL DEFINITE... [ More ]
    Poster:varunrajora
    Date:6/6/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle shipping
    Review:The contact person was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the shipping process. He listened to my concerns and addressed them. I was given the driver information and was able to stay in contact with them from point to point. I also liked the f... [ More ]
    Poster:DJ
    Date:6/5/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:On time pickup with a call to that end. Then only a several hour delay at delivery due to heavy traffic. A late night drop off in the rain but the driver helped us get the car up the driveway ( much too small for his truck) and into the garage. H... [ More ]
    Poster:John McGuire
    Date:6/5/2013 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: impressive
    Review:i am happy to recommend this service to anybody.everything during the process was flawless.i am still amazed that my car arrived in 4 days,a little dusty from the journey,but otherwise safe and sound.i had researched a lot of companies to ship my car... [ More ]
    Poster:roland bolger
    Date:6/5/2013 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:We chose this agency because of its rating in the Better Business Bureau. After reading reviews of other companies and articles about problems with auto transport, we were anxious. Not only did we get excellent service from A1A, we were very pleased ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Catherine MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Review Of A1Express
    Review:I was very satisfied of the overall service. I like the fact that there were no hidden costs. I would definitely use their service again. Even though the car was delivered two days later than they had originally stated, the vehicle was delivered w... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Smith
    Date:6/4/2013 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Familiarize drivers with the remotness of the State of Maine
    Review:Car was delivered on time and clean. Driver wasn't totally familiar with the remoteness of the State of Maine, but the driver kept in phone contact until we could meet. [ View ]
    Poster:Timothy Smyth
    Date:6/2/2013 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Care of customer and vehicle
    Review:Very happy with the explanation of the different carriers and their prices, the reliability and what to expect after you get a quote. This was a very needed transport for my family and was done in a very professional manner. Thank you A1A Conrade ... [ More ]
    Poster:Conrade Mayer
    Date:5/30/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good transporter
    Review:The driver was friendly and pleasant from local area so he was knowledge about the ins and outs of everything, though I was the last car to be delivered so it was a bit of delay for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:5/30/2013 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was the first time we had a car shipped. The car broke down on us in Kansas City over Easter Weekend. We wanted to get the car home to give us some time to decide on what to do. Call A1A Monday morning and the car was picked up at the Hotel by 1... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Higgs
    Date:5/30/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience! Timely and open communication!!
    Review:Great overall experience! No fuss and no worries! Vehicle was 2 days early and was communicated every step of the way! A+++++ in every aspect [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Van Dine
    Date:5/22/2013 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup and delivery
    Review:Late pickup by at least one day. It appears that dispatcher and driver not on the same page. Once car on truck, things went smoother. [ View ]
    Poster:Sean Bloom
    Date:5/22/2013 2:54:00 AM
    Review:Transporting a car from one state to another is not an experience I've had and seemed daunting. I asked for and received over 15 quotes. While A1A Express was not the lowest quote (but very competitive), the experience I had on the phone with them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane C.
    Date:5/21/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: A1A Express Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Overall this was a favorable experience. Pick-up and delivery were withing the time frame we requested. The driver was available by cell phone throughout the course of the trip. The original quote was for $700, but the final price was $750. It wou... [ More ]
    Poster:L Botkin
    Date:5/19/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:Original quote came in $175. less than the highest. I was a little skeptical and had seen that response times for pickup could be a week. This shipment was to transfer a car to my son in the Army, he has done without durning Boot camp, Tech Trainin... [ More ]
    Poster:Trent