View 179,006 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,007th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Secondary Phone Number:
Website:www.A1AExpress.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 11 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 47 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.78% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:This company did a great job of holding their commitments and communicating with me throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle late on a Monday night, that was outside my given time frame. This wasn't a real issue because things happen when yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:12/10/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:12/10/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I just wanted to say thank you for your great service. From day one your company was very understanding and accommodating with me. The driver was great and on time. A true professional even when having to deal with my ex-wife when she was cursing and... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro Jaun Parrilla SotoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: moving 2 cars from CA to TX
    Review:They were able to work with my schedule at the pickup and the delivery time which was important to me because of the inter state moving of our lives at the time. [ View ]
    Poster:kotamartiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: PROCESS
    Review:Had an issue with games played by a previous trucking company. I selected A1A Express from a Dealer referral and once they were involved every thing was smooth as silk. Quote was higher than first company but obviously you get what you pay for, if I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael McInnes
    Date:12/9/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Escape
    Review:The only problem was the driver was not Born in America and was difficult to understand. Overall the experience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Seator
    Date:12/8/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It is very scary when a person plans to transport a $20,000 vehicle across country with someone you don't know, but when we met Steve Gual we were put at ease. He was an owner /driver of his own transport and was fantastic. He was friendly and effi... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Norris
    Date:12/8/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:On time polite drivers kept me informed as they proceeded. Very helpfull when unloading car arrived in same condition as picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:12/3/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with ATA Express Auto Shipping
    Review:My experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping was excellent! I shipped my sons car to him from California to Indiana and the company was extremely professional from the 1st time I contacted them until the car was delivered to my son. The driver was ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    Review:I truly cannot put into words how pleased I was with the entire experience with A1A from start to finish. As a first time customer I was very nervous as I was shipping my "baby" (2014 Chevy Malibu). My angst and nervousness quickly dissipat... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:12/3/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Non-authorized use of credit card
    Review:A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cance... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Steitz
    Date:11/24/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Chevrolet
    Review:I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:9/3/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 95 Buick Riviera
    Review:A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Tucker
    Date:9/2/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cage
    Date:8/20/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Much better than expected
    Review:We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the who... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde ProfittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Timing & Cost
    Review:We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:David C.
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 PM

Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC Home | 2

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.