View 153,922 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,923th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 26 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.43% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: Extrordinary service
    Review:Believe me.....The service is too Good. We can trust on every aspect.. Right from the time they give the quote to the time of delivery.... Infact the car is delivered in 2 days for which I never expected from any other vendor. Superb and prompt in th... [ More ]
    Poster:Naga
    Date:8/28/2013 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Just do it!
    Review:I was not there when they picked my car up, my brother was though. They were very understanding and contacted me every step of the way. I will absolutely use this company again when and if I need to ship my car some where else. A lot of the process i... [ More ]
    Poster:Malia Kunst
    Date:8/28/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Transport
    Review:This is my third time to ship a car across the country. So far I am 2 for 3 on the good side. I did my homework a bit more this time due to my last experience of shipping a classic car and it showing up damaged and the shipper refusing to repair the ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Word
    Date:8/9/2013 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Scary little paperwork
    Review:We were very pleased with the service, but were nervous on the pick-up of the vehicle process. The driver had no paperwork to show he was in fact the shipping agent arranged for by A1A Express Auto Shipping. We took pictures of him, his truck, lice... [ More ]
    Poster:Texas
    Date:8/2/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:I transported my car using A1A and was very happy with their service. The customer care and driver were very courteous and helpful and the driver even accomodated a request from me to delay the delivery by a day since I was out of town on the date ... [ More ]
    Poster:GB
    Date:8/2/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Shipping
    Review:We shipped our kids' car to NH so they could use it at college. Used A1A last year - it went so well that we used them again. Probably could have found a lower price, but the ease of making the arrangements and the fact that last year went so well, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/1/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Transport Review - CA to TN
    Review:The service exceeded my expectations. Vehicle pickup was an incredible two hours from the time the order was placed. Delivery was a day early by a trucker tandem on the way to the east coast. Price was fair. Service was unbeatable. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben Katz
    Date:8/1/2013 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Negative experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping
    Review:We hired A1A Shipping to transport a 2013 Ford Explorer from Long Island, NY to Los Angeles, CA. We requested 7/9/13 for pickup. After calling A1A & emailing A1A from 7/9 and that entire week, I finally spoke to an actual person on Thursday who t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dayna G
    Date:8/1/2013 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:Overall I had a good experience. My car was picked up and dropped off when I wanted and nothing seems to be stolen. I did have a slight issue with the guy who dropped of my car trying to lie about the state of my car when he picked it up. The damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Britney
    Date:8/1/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipping Experience
    Review:Overall good experience. Took a little over a week to find a carrier for my vehicle and within the price range I was expecting (slightly higher than quote). Pick-up and delivery was very fast. Two suggestions - I would like to have gotten a phone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:8/1/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:I had a tentative pick up date for my truck, but the actual pick up date was about one week later.Other than the delay in having my truck picked up in DE and delivered to RI, which took two days, the shipping experience was extremely good. I would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel Danho
    Date:8/1/2013 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:All aspects of the transfer were handled professionally. The initial contact was quick and courteous. The driver was timely and reassuring, calling ahead of time before pick up and drop off. My vehicle was delivered exactly as it was when it was p... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:8/1/2013 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: poor service!!!
    Review:The main reason is to warn others to avoid the same situation. I wrote a negative review about this company earlier. However this company denied me as their customer and requested transportreview website to delete my review. I filed complained to ... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately the reason why you were denied off of TR is because we have 2 independent departments that handle the BBB complaints and another for TR complaints. However we just wanted to advise Ms. Jang as we have done before that anytime a vehicle is damaged proper procedure has to be followed in order to resolve a complaint which Ms. Jang did not follow nor cared to ask what that procedure was. Since this is logistics unfortunately drivers can sometimes run late we don't have any control over that. Ms. Jang's request in resolving this issue was monetary compensation had she gotten that she would not have put a negative review and when we refused that since their was absolutely no evidence of liability on our companies part and in addition to that proper procedure wasn't followed therefore Ms. Jang wasn't paid and she wasn't all too happy about that. Had Ms. Jang spent a fraction of the time she spent writing negative reviews and complaints we believe she would've better understood the procedure and we would've been able to come to some type of understanding. In summation we are deeply sorry that Ms. Jang didn't have a better experience with our company. We deal with hundreds of customers on a daily basis and it is our sincere intention to give each and every single one of our potential customers and actual customers alike the same level of professionalism that we uphold as a standard in our company which far exceeds our industry’s standard. Although we strive to reach this goal we do admit surely there will be some mistakes which may lead to the dissatisfaction of the few, we like everyone else are not free from fault and appreciate this valuable feedback to enable us to correct our mistakes. [ view ]
    Poster:Jae E Jang
    Date:8/1/2013 6:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Contact info excellent. No issues. Drivers well informed. Recommend a good way to transport vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Tcarlo
    Date:7/31/2013 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Transportation
    Review:Very quick in finding a carrier and getting the transportation process started. Quote was off from what the actual price turned out to be. When the carrier picked up and dropped off I was informed that a 2-3 hour notice would be provided. In both ins... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:A1A was 1 of only 6 companies that made a contact call back instead of just e-mail, when i called back they answered promptly and are courteous. they explained what is included in the price and how it is to be payed. the driver contacted my parents w... [ More ]
    Poster:doug mace
    Date:7/31/2013 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:good overall. The first available pickup date is the last day I provided. It's a bit frustrated waiting for A1A to confirm when my car can be picked up. I finally got confirm on the pick up time on the last day half hour before they come to pick it u... [ More ]
    Poster:Yalin Fan
    Date:7/30/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: nice, affordable transport
    Review:A1A did a good job with my auto transport. They were on-time, made sure that progress was communicated, and met my expectations. The price was very reasonable for the service, and the car arrived undamaged. [ View ]
    Poster:Jedediah
    Date:7/30/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment Review
    Review:My experience with A1A was very positive. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. I would recommend this transport company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Cheryl Brown
    Date:7/30/2013 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the transaction from beginning to end. I had no issues whatsoever. I will do it again in a heart beat when I need a vehicle transported across the country. [ View ]
    Poster:Lucia Dupard
    Date:7/30/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Everyone I spoke to was nice and provided all the requisite information. My car arrived on-time and undamaged. I have no complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex Perez
    Date:7/30/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:VERY HONEST; NO HIDDEN FEES; ON-TIME PICKUP AND DELIVERY. VEHICLE WAS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION; I GOT IT IN ENCLOSED CARRIER TOO! [ View ]
    Poster:Leena
    Date:7/30/2013 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Antique Auto Shipping
    Review:I needed to ship my 1962 Buick Skylark 2 dr. Hdtp to my son in Michigan. I contacted several shippers and found this company to be very responsive, price competive and direct. The shipping was exactly as promised or better from pick-up to delivery.... [ More ]
    Poster:CARL OLSON
    Date:7/30/2013 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Review excellent
    Review:I have had deliveries from other brokers. i have had bad experience with most of them. i never have problems with A1A. I have had deliveries on time or early. Never late. A1A is easy to communicate with . They are courtiuse proffesional and respectfu... [ More ]
    Poster:John Cofiell
    Date:7/26/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:I intially went with a cheaper company and got burned, Your company's people were kind and helpful , and returned phone calls and did exactly what they promised [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:We shipped two SUV's with this company and overall it was a good experience. The only problem I had was that 3 days before my pick up they called to tell me that the price for each car went up by $175 dollars because the carriers said our cars were t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mariam
    Date:7/26/2013 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Give them a call...you will be pleased
    Review:I could not have been any happier. Even though a holiday weekend was coming up and id add a few extra days to my car pick-up time, the staff was very attentive to making sure that I be satisfied. They kept me posted and as soon as the holiday passe... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:7/25/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:The service was excellent. The only glitch was getting all 3 vehicles picked up. We couldn't get one of the vehicles picked up at a later date, but the driver did get us delivered at different addresses at different times which really helped us out. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/25/2013 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: A1A Shipping Review Comments
    Review:Very Good service. Driver was on time at both locations. Only negative was original quote was $75 below actual charge. If they were within the $25- $50 adjustment as their original quote confirmation e-mail stated, I would have given them an excelle... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express
    Review:Communication was very good and vehicle arrived when promised. Driver of truck was on-time, communicated delivery time in advance of arrival and kept us well informed. REVIEW MODIFIED ON 7/27/13 (3 days after submission). Since submitti... [ More ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:7/24/2013 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall I was happy about the service received from A1A Express. They were timely and kind when interacting with them. Vehicle showed up as promised. The ONLY issue I had was the final invoice on day of pickup was slightly higher than had been qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/24/2013 1:31:00 PM
    Review:I moved from Utah to Georgia and needed to ship my vehicle. The company was quick and price was as quoted. Driver was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:AW
    Date:7/24/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Professional, Communicative
    Review:Price was very good, although final price was $75 more than quoted. Drivers were a husband & wife team, and were wonderful. They were clean, courteous, on-time, friendly, and trustworthy. They called the day prior to pickup and the day p... [ More ]
    Poster:Devin Olson
    Date:7/11/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth
    Review:I spent a lot of time going over quotes and ratings. I chose A1A after my research. Everything went exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:David Wilkins
    Date:7/10/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:Car was delivered quickly and communication was timely. No damage to the vehicle. Response for my quote, pickup, and delivery was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Young
    Date:6/17/2013 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my jag.
    Review:After searching and receiciving some many quotes from many car shipping companies I choose A1A auto car shipping because they have an excellent customer service and they really have affordable prices when is about shipping a car from WI to CA, total ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos R.
    Date:6/17/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You so much
    Review:I am very pleased with the excellent customer services and would like to thank so much to Joseph who works for A1A Express Auto Shipping and Anita (Carrier). I would give them 5 Stars and recommend to everyone who needs them for Auto Shipping. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:I am satisfied over all, with the price, the carrier company they shipped my car with. The guy couldn't make the pick up date because some people canceled with him, so he picked my car 2 days after. I am very pleased because he was honest with me, an... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Khalid This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Wyoming to Alabama
    Review:Dispatchers were great! They worked with me as I tried to fit them into my busy schedule to get my vehicle delivered. The timelines/wait times were shorter than what they projected. The driver kept me abreast of his arrival to pick up the vehicle.... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:6/13/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience
    Review:The experience overall was very good. They were very prompt to schedule the pick up of the vehicle and picked up as promised. Ran into some difficulties with the delivery, but was not the fault of the transport company. Vehicle was delivered upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Davis
    Date:6/11/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment of my Audi A5
    Review:I have never used a auto shipper before but this was very easy. They were organized, prompt and even delivered the car to me in Las Vegas 3 days earlier than I antipicated. The driver was friendly and very knowledgeable about my car. I felt very c... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda Tillison
    Date:6/11/2013 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car got delerved safe. Was hard to get a date
    Review:the time for the pick up was changed to latter in the day becouse of tracfic. I call try to get a date for when the car would be here and they could not tell me five days after the car was pick up. It was a bit slower that I expected . It took te... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Pond
    Date:6/11/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Review A1A Express Auto Shipping
    Review:I have used this company twice in the past year and both time the cars were picked up and delivered on time without any damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Jacques N. Janvier
    Date:6/11/2013 2:47:00 AM
    Review:Good job. All went well. Driver was Great! I have never done a car shipping before and was nervous especially with all the info I saw on line. I had none of these problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/10/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:The car was late not due to a1a's fault but the dealer needed the vin number for the car and a1a did not have it when they went to pick up the car. They were able to pick it up 2 days later and delivered it the next day. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:Cary
    Date:6/7/2013 5:04:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery of vehicle
    Review:Excellent service. Pick up as stated and delivered early. Very satisfied and would use your service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Russell Whetton
    Date:6/6/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Results
    Review:I had to contact the driver after the pickup time was missed. Seemed to be behind schedule due to holiday weekend, but shoul dhave contacted me to inform. At delivery the vehicle has hard water stains from truck wash. Everything else was fine, not... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/6/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:I talked with a gentleman about towing my SUV on a Friday, hoping it would be pickedup late Friday or Saturday. I was unaware that your company was closed Saturday and Sunday. The SUV was picked up I believe on Tuesday and delivered to its destinat... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary White
    Date:6/6/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Range Rover Delivery
    Review:Joe handled the delivery of my Range Rover. He was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and sincere about the process of delivering my vehicle. The quote I'd originally received was about $125 less than what I actually paid but the service was... [ More ]
    Poster:Giovanni
    Date:6/6/2013 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!!!!
    Review:Great experience with A1A. Called them and my car was picked up the next day!!!!! Then it was delivered only 30 hours later!!! AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher