View 165,371 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,372th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 4 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 47 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.78% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: QUOTE WAS HIGHER AND LATE
    Review:They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Niki
    Date:6/27/2015 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Car transported from Miami to LA
    Review:I would use this company again. The truck and the carrier came right on time. The truck and the carrier were both brand new. The driver was very friendly and made me feel like the car was in good hands. The car arrived on time and was delivered as we... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy D.
    Date:6/26/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible and racist customer service
    Review:I contracted A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a car I bought for my son for his 17th birthday the day before pick up Frank contacted me letting me know that the the first quote I was given would be higher then expected which was ok but I was at... [ More ]
    Response:. [ view ]
    Poster:D.Moten
    Date:6/25/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Excellent service! Met all of my needs on short notice and the driver was able to meet me on location. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:ElobuikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car from San Diego to New York
    Review:Driver very helpful in picking the car up and delivering it in New York. Driver called in advance so there was no waiting around. Driver was very helpful to my daughter-in-law in arranging a convenient place to meet to pick up the car as their stre... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:6/23/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Review:Good service-reasonably priced. Delivery was on-time to early. I would use again if I needed an auto transport service. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Ron KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: good job
    Review:It was a great experience working with A1A. Will like to ship my car with them again if I will have to. [ View ]
    Poster:A1A customer
    Date:6/20/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Review:Overall good experience would absolutly use again. Driver arrived relatively on time and loaded and secured the vehicle in a timely manner. Vehicle arrived close to the estimated time intact and without damage. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason RoachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer.
    Review:After searching and reviewing different transport companies, I settled on using A1A Express. The pricing was reasonable, and the reviews that I read were above average on service. My vehicle was picked up, and delivered promptly. And I was able to... [ More ]
    Poster:James C.
    Date:6/19/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from NJ to CA
    Review:No hassle shipping. They picked up the car as scheduled. Delivered it on schedule. The guys were friendly and careful with the car. I would definitely use the service again. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Sam V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Satisfied with everything except price change at time of pickup. Auto was delivered early than expected and in condition that was recorded when picked up. Delivery person were cordial and drove car on to driveway. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Martin Jr
    Date:6/18/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good job A1A!
    Review:There was a delay in picking up our vehicle which we were told was due to low volume pickup and destination locations, making it difficult to locate a carrier. A carrier was initially located quickly but it was determined the vehicle had serious mec... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service
    Review:The customer representative was very honest about the pricing, which allowed me to secure transport immediately. I appreciated the fact that I was not quoted one price than given another. Would gladly do business with them again. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: AIA Express Auto Shipping LLC Review
    Review:Using AIA Express Auto Shipping LLC was the best decision that we made about the move. Not only was the price affordable to ship a car across the country, the vehicle was on time and arrived at the destination well within the timeframe that was allo... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:5/12/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:Prompt response to my initial inquiry. The dispatcher, then the driver were both also communicative in a timely manner. The driver showed up precisely on time. The final price was $50 higher than original estimate. Not that significant but interestin... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Botkin
    Date:5/8/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: California - Texas
    Review:On the negative , they gave the impression that they had there own trucks but in effect they were just a brokering service for independent drivers. Also the price went up $50 from the original quote.In fairness they did say that a price change may... [ More ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:5/8/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The booking process was easy and A1A follow-up was immediate and ongoing. I never felt that my car was going to be at risk, or there would be a problem with scheduling pickup and drop-off. The car arrived in NJ on-time and without incident. In summar... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg G.
    Date:5/7/2015 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was very satisfied with my shipment, A1A express delivered my car to Houston in less then a weeks time. I actually called the Thursday to see if they had any available spots and they were able to get my car shipped that Saturday. I was not... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:5/6/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: carrier Gabriel driver
    Review:a1a express auto shipping is a fantastic group Carrier. Frank, Joe and Chris are great for helping out. I would recommend them any time. Once received my request for carrier within a short time I received a quote from Joe and after that I then receiv... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Leandre ChamberlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Move Truck
    Review:BUYER BEWARE. Great first impression; however once they have your credit card communication ends. After numerous phone and email attempts I never received one response. Don't be mislead by the promise of exceptional customer service. What a JOKE! [ View ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:4/28/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Ensured we knew all aspects of transporting the car. Arrived on time and delivered to our hotel as we were not in our new home yet. The car was really dirty but driving through three days of rain will do th... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Great Company, Great Comminication. Called A1A after attempting to ship via U-Ship. A1A was able to scheduled a pick-up and delivery of vehicle in a matter of days, not weeks and at a very reasonable price. Have only used them since then. A+++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Dupont
    Date:4/8/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: outstanding experience
    Review:Very quick and expediant delivery. Car arrived on time and transporter was very cautious and courteous. Definitely intend on using A1Aexpress in the future if shipping services are needed again. Customer service is absolutely top notch. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy Lee
    Date:4/4/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE , ON TIME ,FRIENDLY DRIVERS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DIRECT THE DRIVER IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE TO TRANSPORT CARS. [ View ]
    Poster:enrique ambrosio
    Date:4/2/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:A1A Express Auto Shipping did everything they said they would and at the price quoted.. no hided cost. I purchased this auto privately so we had to coordinate a time with the seller and A1A was at his location as promised. The drive called me when he... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-Free Transport
    Review:The car was picked up the night before the scheduled date based on a change requested by the driver who could find reasonable accommodations. The driver was very thorough, courteous and professional. He made sure I understood everything he was doing ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana W
    Date:3/31/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: My transport expierence
    Review:I hired A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 pickup I bought on Ebay. I had lower and higher quotes from other shippers. I choose A1A because of the reviews I had read about them. This truck was shipped 1,700 miles from NY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Hamm
    Date:3/30/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: evaluation
    Review:Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok.... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie stebbins
    Date:12/12/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:It went smoothly from oklahoma to florida with no problems. The actual price was quoted $100 more but it was still reasonable compare to other shipping companies but i do wish their quote is the same with actual prices so there is no surprises. [ View ]
    Poster:Ethel Leach
    Date:12/10/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Service
    Review:A1A was very easy to work with and provided excellent communication for pick-up and delivery time. I would not think twice about using them again for auto transportation. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey bauerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:This company did a great job of holding their commitments and communicating with me throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle late on a Monday night, that was outside my given time frame. This wasn't a real issue because things happen when yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:12/10/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:12/10/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I just wanted to say thank you for your great service. From day one your company was very understanding and accommodating with me. The driver was great and on time. A true professional even when having to deal with my ex-wife when she was cursing and... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro Jaun Parrilla SotoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: moving 2 cars from CA to TX
    Review:They were able to work with my schedule at the pickup and the delivery time which was important to me because of the inter state moving of our lives at the time. [ View ]
    Poster:kotamartiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: PROCESS
    Review:Had an issue with games played by a previous trucking company. I selected A1A Express from a Dealer referral and once they were involved every thing was smooth as silk. Quote was higher than first company but obviously you get what you pay for, if I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael McInnes
    Date:12/9/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Escape
    Review:The only problem was the driver was not Born in America and was difficult to understand. Overall the experience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Seator
    Date:12/8/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It is very scary when a person plans to transport a $20,000 vehicle across country with someone you don't know, but when we met Steve Gual we were put at ease. He was an owner /driver of his own transport and was fantastic. He was friendly and effi... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Norris
    Date:12/8/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:On time polite drivers kept me informed as they proceeded. Very helpfull when unloading car arrived in same condition as picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:12/3/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with ATA Express Auto Shipping
    Review:My experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping was excellent! I shipped my sons car to him from California to Indiana and the company was extremely professional from the 1st time I contacted them until the car was delivered to my son. The driver was ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    Review:I truly cannot put into words how pleased I was with the entire experience with A1A from start to finish. As a first time customer I was very nervous as I was shipping my "baby" (2014 Chevy Malibu). My angst and nervousness quickly dissipat... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:12/3/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Non-authorized use of credit card
    Review:A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cance... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Steitz
    Date:11/24/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Chevrolet
    Review:I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:9/3/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 95 Buick Riviera
    Review:A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Tucker
    Date:9/2/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cage
    Date:8/20/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Much better than expected
    Review:We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the who... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde ProfittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Timing & Cost
    Review:We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:David C.
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: My 2nd excellent encounter
    Review:These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so pol... [ More ]
    Poster:Eli
    Date:1/29/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: VW from CA to LA
    Review:I chose A1A because the quote was the lowest; $750 for transport from CA to LA. The delivery was prompt i.e., as indicated prior to transport. I recommend this Co. as a broker for Auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:paul caropino
    Date:1/27/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience Ever!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people poste... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MitsyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 8:50:00 PM