View 154,064 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,065th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 9 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 26 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.43% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: evaluation
    Review:Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok.... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie stebbins
    Date:12/12/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:It went smoothly from oklahoma to florida with no problems. The actual price was quoted $100 more but it was still reasonable compare to other shipping companies but i do wish their quote is the same with actual prices so there is no surprises. [ View ]
    Poster:Ethel Leach
    Date:12/10/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Service
    Review:A1A was very easy to work with and provided excellent communication for pick-up and delivery time. I would not think twice about using them again for auto transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey bauerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:This company did a great job of holding their commitments and communicating with me throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle late on a Monday night, that was outside my given time frame. This wasn't a real issue because things happen when yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:12/10/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:12/10/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:I just wanted to say thank you for your great service. From day one your company was very understanding and accommodating with me. The driver was great and on time. A true professional even when having to deal with my ex-wife when she was cursing and... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro Jaun Parrilla SotoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: moving 2 cars from CA to TX
    Review:They were able to work with my schedule at the pickup and the delivery time which was important to me because of the inter state moving of our lives at the time. [ View ]
    Poster:kotamartiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: PROCESS
    Review:Had an issue with games played by a previous trucking company. I selected A1A Express from a Dealer referral and once they were involved every thing was smooth as silk. Quote was higher than first company but obviously you get what you pay for, if I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael McInnes
    Date:12/9/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 Escape
    Review:The only problem was the driver was not Born in America and was difficult to understand. Overall the experience was good. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Seator
    Date:12/8/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It is very scary when a person plans to transport a $20,000 vehicle across country with someone you don't know, but when we met Steve Gual we were put at ease. He was an owner /driver of his own transport and was fantastic. He was friendly and effi... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloria Norris
    Date:12/8/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:On time polite drivers kept me informed as they proceeded. Very helpfull when unloading car arrived in same condition as picked up. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:12/3/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with ATA Express Auto Shipping
    Review:My experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping was excellent! I shipped my sons car to him from California to Indiana and the company was extremely professional from the 1st time I contacted them until the car was delivered to my son. The driver was ... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
    Review:I truly cannot put into words how pleased I was with the entire experience with A1A from start to finish. As a first time customer I was very nervous as I was shipping my "baby" (2014 Chevy Malibu). My angst and nervousness quickly dissipat... [ More ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:12/3/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Non-authorized use of credit card
    Review:A1A posted this job for a week with no results. Went with another company who immediately picked up car. Was told by Joe at the beginning the credit card would not be charged unless they found a driver and we agreed on a price. After I signed a cance... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Steitz
    Date:11/24/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1957 Chevrolet
    Review:I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:9/3/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 95 Buick Riviera
    Review:A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Tucker
    Date:9/2/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cage
    Date:8/20/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Much better than expected
    Review:We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the who... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde ProfittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Timing & Cost
    Review:We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:David C.
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: My 2nd excellent encounter
    Review:These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so pol... [ More ]
    Poster:Eli
    Date:1/29/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: VW from CA to LA
    Review:I chose A1A because the quote was the lowest; $750 for transport from CA to LA. The delivery was prompt i.e., as indicated prior to transport. I recommend this Co. as a broker for Auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:paul caropino
    Date:1/27/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience Ever!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people poste... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MitsyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Booking and transport experience
    Review:Everything A!A said would happen took place as scheduled. The only surprise was the 1/2 day notice of the pickup . We were able to meet it but expected more like 1 day's notice. This was not a major issue. The trucking firm was very communicative and... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:1/26/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: A1A exceeded my expectations!
    Review:Choosing a carrier is a daunting task. A1A is an honest broker. They had a truck lined up before I was even ready to transport. I had a showroom condition car to transport and the driver used not only took very good care of the car, but covered 900 m... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:1/26/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:The overall process took longer than expected due to the location of the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered and nothing else bad happened. [ View ]
    Poster:LIANG C LEE
    Date:1/24/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express was awesome
    Review:The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end. We were a bit reluctant after reading some of the negative reviews on this company however it turns out you can't please everybody even when you follow the book like A1A does. Our quote did co... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina B
    Date:11/7/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Was Detroyed
    Review:I researched extensively before making my decision to contract with Joe at A1A. I read horror story after horror story ( the reviews without the green dots ) and was very uncomfortable making my decision. I expressed my concerns and the negative re... [ More ]
    Poster:John Gibbons
    Date:11/7/2013 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: ripped off and worst service ever
    Review:I was quoted $600 on shipping and they avoid your phone calls until the last minute (you can reach them if you block your caller ID), then raised the quote to $700, because by this time, it's too late for you to find another carrier. They were also ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/6/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Transportation
    Review:Anthony was my rep. He was very honest with me from the get-go. They picked up the car on time, and delivery was on point. If you need your car shipped on time, and you want to work with an honest and reputable company, call Anthony. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne D
    Date:10/9/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable
    Review:Other than the order process, the only communication was initiated by me. After several calls, my vehicle was picked up late from the promised date. Again, after several calls, my vehicle was delivered 7 days late. By my experience, I cannot under... [ More ]
    Poster:RCCC18
    Date:9/23/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with. Fast and dependable..
    Review:These guys are great and much better organized than some other companies out there. They do as they say they will do, and I only wish I had found them sooner. I am trying to move another vehicle with another company and they are horrible, took my mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.
    Date:9/13/2013 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:A1A Did a great job! In the future I would like to contact them again to transport my car because they offer excellent customer service, affordable prices and they delivered my minivan in only 3 days at a reasonable time. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:CarolinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Good customer service but slow responding voice messages. Overall, I considered a good customer service as car arrived as good condition therefore I gave 5 stars rating. [ View ]
    Poster:TT
    Date:9/6/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: fine carrier
    Review:Luckily I had some flexibility in my schedule, because my car was picked up a day earlier than I requested. I was told that if I did not take the early date that it could take another week to transport my vehicle. The car arrived on time, and was a b... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:RobynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Auto Transport
    Review:Great job - car arrived within the window quoted and communication was very good throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:9/5/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic hybrid
    Review:We shipped a Honda civic hybrid from Texas to Atlanta for $425. The price was very fair and the transaction went smoothly. The car was picked up on a Saturday I believe and delivered Monday evening. The driver met us at a local mall for delivery a... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcy
    Date:9/5/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport survey
    Review:I found this company to be a dependable affordable service. I would recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:john jankowski
    Date:9/5/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Thankyou!
    Review:A1A Auto Shipping is one of the best auto transport! Price is fair and i would definetly use them if i need to ship my car again. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:lemuelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:13:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:It helped to read reviews so I had an idea what shipping a car entailed. The company was good to work with and answered my questions. The driver was excellent and was very accommodating with time for pick up and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:KWSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Date:9/4/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Submitted car shipping order placed month and a half in advance. Got cheap quote. Was contacted day before we needed car shipped. Truck driver came next day in morning. Next night delivered the vehicle. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Shadell Sedillo
    Date:9/4/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: CT to CA Car Ship
    Review:Before agreeing to ship your car, you need to understand that you must be flexible with your dates. DO NOT plan a vacation around your car arriving or plan on having your car on the other end for any significant task. From what I learned about the wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Kit
    Date:9/2/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent car transport service
    Review:everything was done smoothly and on time. they had no problem at all getting my car (not running) transported about 2,000 miles for a very good price of 850, much lower than a lot of other places I was looking at. the cost was right around what they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim LunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2013 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Well organized company, also real easy to work with. It surprised me how fast they pick up my car and delivered it. It was of 3 4 days to bring my car frm Texas all the way to New York. I would definitely recommend them if you are needing your car t... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:8/30/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Review:Good job! Car was transported in minimal time and arrived in excellent condition. I would use these folks again if I had a car to ship and recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:8/30/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Great service. A few hours late and 50 dollars over the quoted price but at least my car wasn't stolen so yea. I'd recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Poster:J knight
    Date:8/29/2013 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Our driver was extremely friendly and he went above and beyond what most would have to make us feel comfortable with him having our property. He did a complete inspection with us when he picked up and dropped off. he made sure that are vehicle was co... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel Law
    Date:8/29/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express Review
    Review:A1A Express was very efficient in timing of arranging a transporter and quick pick up time, the transporter was very friendly and followed up on transport status as he progressed back with the load. [ View ]
    Poster:mike miller
    Date:8/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: A1A EXPRESS AUTO SHOPPING
    Review:THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, EXPEDIENCY AND DELIVERY OF MY CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND AND USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann