View 169,201 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,202th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Secondary Phone Number:
Website:www.A1AExpress.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 65 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.08% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Was a first time for me using a company like this and over all it went good and smooth. They were able to pick my vehicle up within 2 days after calling. Only downfall was the trucker they had his truck had a problem and took longer to get to me, but... [ More ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2015 3:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great company. excellent customer representatives.
    Review:the customer representative were very helpful and patient with us. We had some issues as far as having the cars ready for pick up and not being able to be in arrival destination on time. The arranged everything so we could have the cars picked up at ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:8/21/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud?
    Review:Demanded credit card in advance after advertising advance credit card not required. Hung up on me when I declined to provide credit card over phone. Very poor customer service. Would not conduct business with this organization. [ View ]
    Poster:David B. (attorney)
    Date:8/20/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:First off I booked this 2 weeks in advance Was given a quote for 775.00 with a 50 window I called starting on the first date the car was available to ship to get a status update was told no carrier had been assigned. I get a call this morning 2 da... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:8/20/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Not Keeping promise on Quote and ship date
    Review:Quoted me 350.00 and locked in shipping date with 2 open slot for sure, charged my credit card before he would even help me. Lied about shipping it out on Friday so I drove 5 hours to load vehicle. Once he got my money he said a shipper will contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:8/4/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport of my automobile
    Review:Everything went well.THE PRICE WAS COMPETITIVE.tHE ORIGINAL PRICE WAS changed but it was needed to move quicker.thank you and stay in good ratings,my car is moved and you were paid [ View ]
    Poster:plinio tuta
    Date:7/30/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Review:I was given a quote with a give or take $50 window, it did add $50 to my total. It was hard to communicate with the carrier dispatcher and drivers since they all spoke broken english. A1 was knowledgeable, articulate and prompt with finding a carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:HarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of Auto
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received from A1A Express Auto Shipping. My car was delivered ahead of schedule and the transaction went very smoothly. Even though the price was increased slightly, it was still lower than other competitors. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne Winterberg
    Date:7/27/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:From pickup to drop off. Perfect. Frank returned my calls. Professional. Contracted price never changed. Sergio picked up ontime and delivered 3,000mi a day early. Whats not to like? I will use A1A again. Thanks guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy B
    Date:7/17/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Across Country
    Review:A1A Express Auto Shipping was very helpful and very courteous to us. They explained the entire process to us and provided a solid estimate and delivery schedule. We met the actual truck driver and were pleased with them as well. I would recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:RICARDO
    Date:7/16/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Original quote was much lower
    Review:I chose A1A Express as their quote was the lowest. The actual shipping charge was $300 more than originally quoted, nearly a 140% increase. But the truck arrived without issue. Just would have appreciated a better original quote. They told me the... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet Lynch
    Date:7/15/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang transport
    Review:Timely, efficient, driver was great. The quoting process was effective, but price did change by $50-$75 when the trip was actually booked. Nevertheless, price was fair and competitive with other quotes. Car arrived with no problems and in perfect ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg M
    Date:7/15/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: You can trust A1A!!!
    Review:I had originally went with Mercury auto transport and had given them a 3 week window for my estimated pickup dates and I was flexible on the date too... Mercury auto transport raised my original quoted price $200.00 3 days before my scheduled pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/15/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Best part of our move
    Review:A1A Express Auto Shipping was the easiest and best part of our move from Ohio to Arizona. We had the nicest driver, Travis, with BullDog Trucking. He picked our car up from our neighbors and accomodated them so they were pleased to help us out. Ou... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce North
    Date:7/14/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Customer Service and Dishonest
    Review:Worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Not only did they increase the price at the last possible minute by $100 but Frank, his boss (I did not get his name) and the billing contact were the rudest people I have ever spoken with. Completely... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerri
    Date:7/14/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: I would use A1A again
    Review:In an industry that lacks cohesiveness, A1A did a great job organizing and communicating my needs and expectations. They are well versed in what they do, and they responded to my inquiries in a timely manner. I've had experiences with other car trans... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Hester
    Date:7/13/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: services
    Review:My experience with this company was overall very postitve. We had a few glitches as picking up the car however I did not mind. Everything worked out very well. I would definitely ship with this company again if I was in need of my car being moved. Ca... [ More ]
    Poster:miyah
    Date:7/13/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Service
    Review:I am happy with this service. Price is cheaper to transport. Tracking is easy we get message. Tuck driver updates the status. They kept my car in yard until i come and pick. It was helped me to come to my place after some time and pick my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Lokesh Mungalari Umapathi
    Date:7/10/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Comments on hauler
    Review:Everything was fine except the fact that it was picked up a bit late and the driver never called to say he would be arriving late otherwise everything was fine. The driver was a great guy and very helpful for my daughter. [ View ]
    Poster:Suzanne B MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Comments on hauler
    Date:7/9/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:A1A was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. As this was my first experience in transporting a car cross country, I was definitely concerned. from the start the customer service rep explained the whole process, provided a fair price and info... [ More ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: PHX2BOS
    Review:Frank made the booking process quick and easy. I scheduled my vehicle to be picked up almost a month in advance, and was told it would be picked up within seven days of my first available date. Sure enough 4 days from my first available date my vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: QUOTE WAS HIGHER AND LATE
    Review:They quoted me $825, then charged me $950 at the last min. Then they quoted me 7 days and delivered it in 9. Horrible and rude! DO NOT USE THEM!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Niki
    Date:6/27/2015 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Car transported from Miami to LA
    Review:I would use this company again. The truck and the carrier came right on time. The truck and the carrier were both brand new. The driver was very friendly and made me feel like the car was in good hands. The car arrived on time and was delivered as we... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy D.
    Date:6/26/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Terrible and racist customer service
    Review:I contracted A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a car I bought for my son for his 17th birthday the day before pick up Frank contacted me letting me know that the the first quote I was given would be higher then expected which was ok but I was at... [ More ]
    Response:We carefully reviewed the conversation that took place with Mr. Moten and Frank. We could not verify Mr. Moten's concerns. Frank, the representative that handled Mr. Moten's order followed everything by the book. Mr. Moten did not have any funds on his credit card for a deposit which was explained to him would be needed. Prior to Mr. Moten getting off the phone he did call Frank a s**c, a derogatory term for someone of Hispanic decent. Not that it matters but Frank is not Hispanic. We employee people of all races, religions and beliefs. To claim racist customer service is a bit concerning when Mr. Moten was the only one to name call and use racial slurs during his conversation. [ view ]
    Poster:D.Moten
    Date:6/25/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Excellent service! Met all of my needs on short notice and the driver was able to meet me on location. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:ElobuikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car from San Diego to New York
    Review:Driver very helpful in picking the car up and delivering it in New York. Driver called in advance so there was no waiting around. Driver was very helpful to my daughter-in-law in arranging a convenient place to meet to pick up the car as their stre... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:6/23/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Review:Good service-reasonably priced. Delivery was on-time to early. I would use again if I needed an auto transport service. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Ron KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: good job
    Review:It was a great experience working with A1A. Will like to ship my car with them again if I will have to. [ View ]
    Poster:A1A customer
    Date:6/20/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Review:Overall good experience would absolutly use again. Driver arrived relatively on time and loaded and secured the vehicle in a timely manner. Vehicle arrived close to the estimated time intact and without damage. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason RoachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer.
    Review:After searching and reviewing different transport companies, I settled on using A1A Express. The pricing was reasonable, and the reviews that I read were above average on service. My vehicle was picked up, and delivered promptly. And I was able to... [ More ]
    Poster:James C.
    Date:6/19/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from NJ to CA
    Review:No hassle shipping. They picked up the car as scheduled. Delivered it on schedule. The guys were friendly and careful with the car. I would definitely use the service again. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Sam V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Satisfied with everything except price change at time of pickup. Auto was delivered early than expected and in condition that was recorded when picked up. Delivery person were cordial and drove car on to driveway. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Martin Jr
    Date:6/18/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good job A1A!
    Review:There was a delay in picking up our vehicle which we were told was due to low volume pickup and destination locations, making it difficult to locate a carrier. A carrier was initially located quickly but it was determined the vehicle had serious mec... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Service
    Review:The customer representative was very honest about the pricing, which allowed me to secure transport immediately. I appreciated the fact that I was not quoted one price than given another. Would gladly do business with them again. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Tony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: AIA Express Auto Shipping LLC Review
    Review:Using AIA Express Auto Shipping LLC was the best decision that we made about the move. Not only was the price affordable to ship a car across the country, the vehicle was on time and arrived at the destination well within the timeframe that was allo... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:5/12/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:Prompt response to my initial inquiry. The dispatcher, then the driver were both also communicative in a timely manner. The driver showed up precisely on time. The final price was $50 higher than original estimate. Not that significant but interestin... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura Botkin
    Date:5/8/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: California - Texas
    Review:On the negative , they gave the impression that they had there own trucks but in effect they were just a brokering service for independent drivers. Also the price went up $50 from the original quote.In fairness they did say that a price change may... [ More ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:5/8/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The booking process was easy and A1A follow-up was immediate and ongoing. I never felt that my car was going to be at risk, or there would be a problem with scheduling pickup and drop-off. The car arrived in NJ on-time and without incident. In summar... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg G.
    Date:5/7/2015 3:14:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was very satisfied with my shipment, A1A express delivered my car to Houston in less then a weeks time. I actually called the Thursday to see if they had any available spots and they were able to get my car shipped that Saturday. I was not... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:5/6/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: carrier Gabriel driver
    Review:a1a express auto shipping is a fantastic group Carrier. Frank, Joe and Chris are great for helping out. I would recommend them any time. Once received my request for carrier within a short time I received a quote from Joe and after that I then receiv... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Leandre ChamberlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Move Truck
    Review:BUYER BEWARE. Great first impression; however once they have your credit card communication ends. After numerous phone and email attempts I never received one response. Don't be mislead by the promise of exceptional customer service. What a JOKE! [ View ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:4/28/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Drivers were knowledgeable and friendly. Ensured we knew all aspects of transporting the car. Arrived on time and delivered to our hotel as we were not in our new home yet. The car was really dirty but driving through three days of rain will do th... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Great Company, Great Comminication. Called A1A after attempting to ship via U-Ship. A1A was able to scheduled a pick-up and delivery of vehicle in a matter of days, not weeks and at a very reasonable price. Have only used them since then. A+++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Dupont
    Date:4/8/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: outstanding experience
    Review:Very quick and expediant delivery. Car arrived on time and transporter was very cautious and courteous. Definitely intend on using A1Aexpress in the future if shipping services are needed again. Customer service is absolutely top notch. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy Lee
    Date:4/4/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING
    Review:EXCELLENT SERVICE , ON TIME ,FRIENDLY DRIVERS YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT DIRECT THE DRIVER IS ONE OF THE BEST SERVICE TO TRANSPORT CARS. [ View ]
    Poster:enrique ambrosio
    Date:4/2/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:A1A Express Auto Shipping did everything they said they would and at the price quoted.. no hided cost. I purchased this auto privately so we had to coordinate a time with the seller and A1A was at his location as promised. The drive called me when he... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-Free Transport
    Review:The car was picked up the night before the scheduled date based on a change requested by the driver who could find reasonable accommodations. The driver was very thorough, courteous and professional. He made sure I understood everything he was doing ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana W
    Date:3/31/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: My transport expierence
    Review:I hired A1A Express Auto Shipping to transport a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 pickup I bought on Ebay. I had lower and higher quotes from other shippers. I choose A1A because of the reviews I had read about them. This truck was shipped 1,700 miles from NY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chuck Hamm
    Date:3/30/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: evaluation
    Review:Overall very pleased with the experiance. transporter was clean secure and very professional. Only critisism I had was the final price was not what I was quoted at first. I understand though there are extenuating circumstances with that so its ok.... [ More ]
    Poster:charlie stebbins