View 150,819 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,820th Review now!

View A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC's New Profile

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
14 Broad Street
Keyport, NJ 07735
Phone Number:1-800-238-4498
Website:http://a1aexpressautoshipping.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 3/15/2012

With decades of experience under our belts, the dedicated team members of A1A Express Auto Shipping have whole-heartedly committed themselves to the pursuit of excellent service for all of our customers. At A1A Express Auto Shipping, the guaranteed satisfaction of our customers is a reputation to which we have dedicated our work. Our main priority is to ensure both a gratifying and cost-effective experience for our customers, regardless of the efforts we may need to dedicate in order to accomplish this goal. Our innovative and top of the line technology allows our customers the opportunity to transport their vehicles in the most convenient and economical manner. With A1A Express Auto Shipping, you are guaranteed a hassle-free, affordable method of transporting any and all of your vehicles.
Have your own experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC to share?

A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC reports that they have an average of 6000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 15 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.25% of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
    Subject: 1957 Chevrolet
    Review:I had dealt with several different brokers and trucking companies to transport pickups and this outfit is the best. They are always reachable at the office and quick to return calls about the job in progress. More discerning about who does the actua... [ More ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:9/3/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 95 Buick Riviera
    Review:A1A picked up the vehicle and delivered it as planned. No magic tricks just good service.The vehicle was not damaged and the driver was professional both on the phone and in person. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Tucker
    Date:9/2/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:The actual cost of transporting the vehicle was $200 more than first agreed to but I had already arrived at destination so pretty much had to agree to higher cost. [ View ]
    Poster:David Cage
    Date:8/20/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Much better than expected
    Review:We had never had cars transported before and the first thing you find when you start looking at company reviews is the horror stories. Honestly even after choosing A1A I was apprehensive, not because of anything they had done or said but just the who... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde ProfittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Excellent experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping. Pickup and delivery were on time. Driver and dispatcher were very reliable and easy to contact. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Timing & Cost
    Review:We had a hard date that the car could not be delived prior to. Pick-up was eventually scheduled which delayed the delivery date beyon this date. The final price was $100 more than originally quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:David C.
    Date:8/19/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: My 2nd excellent encounter
    Review:These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so pol... [ More ]
    Poster:Eli
    Date:1/29/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: VW from CA to LA
    Review:I chose A1A because the quote was the lowest; $750 for transport from CA to LA. The delivery was prompt i.e., as indicated prior to transport. I recommend this Co. as a broker for Auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:paul caropino
    Date:1/27/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience Ever!!!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. A1A Express was the 2nd cheap price I got to ship my boyfriend's car (Chrysler 300) from FL to MA. At first, I was not sure if I should do it with them or not because I didn't trust the reviews that people poste... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:MitsyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Booking and transport experience
    Review:Everything A!A said would happen took place as scheduled. The only surprise was the 1/2 day notice of the pickup . We were able to meet it but expected more like 1 day's notice. This was not a major issue. The trucking firm was very communicative and... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:1/26/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: A1A exceeded my expectations!
    Review:Choosing a carrier is a daunting task. A1A is an honest broker. They had a truck lined up before I was even ready to transport. I had a showroom condition car to transport and the driver used not only took very good care of the car, but covered 900 m... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:1/26/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:The overall process took longer than expected due to the location of the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered and nothing else bad happened. [ View ]
    Poster:LIANG C LEE
    Date:1/24/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express was awesome
    Review:The whole process was very smooth from beginning to end. We were a bit reluctant after reading some of the negative reviews on this company however it turns out you can't please everybody even when you follow the book like A1A does. Our quote did co... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina B
    Date:11/7/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Was Detroyed
    Review:I researched extensively before making my decision to contract with Joe at A1A. I read horror story after horror story ( the reviews without the green dots ) and was very uncomfortable making my decision. I expressed my concerns and the negative re... [ More ]
    Poster:John Gibbons
    Date:11/7/2013 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: ripped off and worst service ever
    Review:I was quoted $600 on shipping and they avoid your phone calls until the last minute (you can reach them if you block your caller ID), then raised the quote to $700, because by this time, it's too late for you to find another carrier. They were also ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/6/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Transportation
    Review:Anthony was my rep. He was very honest with me from the get-go. They picked up the car on time, and delivery was on point. If you need your car shipped on time, and you want to work with an honest and reputable company, call Anthony. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne D
    Date:10/9/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievable
    Review:Other than the order process, the only communication was initiated by me. After several calls, my vehicle was picked up late from the promised date. Again, after several calls, my vehicle was delivered 7 days late. By my experience, I cannot under... [ More ]
    Poster:RCCC18
    Date:9/23/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great company to do business with. Fast and dependable..
    Review:These guys are great and much better organized than some other companies out there. They do as they say they will do, and I only wish I had found them sooner. I am trying to move another vehicle with another company and they are horrible, took my mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.
    Date:9/13/2013 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:A1A Did a great job! In the future I would like to contact them again to transport my car because they offer excellent customer service, affordable prices and they delivered my minivan in only 3 days at a reasonable time. I highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:CarolinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Good customer service but slow responding voice messages. Overall, I considered a good customer service as car arrived as good condition therefore I gave 5 stars rating. [ View ]
    Poster:TT
    Date:9/6/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: fine carrier
    Review:Luckily I had some flexibility in my schedule, because my car was picked up a day earlier than I requested. I was told that if I did not take the early date that it could take another week to transport my vehicle. The car arrived on time, and was a b... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and positive feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:RobynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Auto Transport
    Review:Great job - car arrived within the window quoted and communication was very good throughout the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn
    Date:9/5/2013 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Honda civic hybrid
    Review:We shipped a Honda civic hybrid from Texas to Atlanta for $425. The price was very fair and the transaction went smoothly. The car was picked up on a Saturday I believe and delivered Monday evening. The driver met us at a local mall for delivery a... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcy
    Date:9/5/2013 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport survey
    Review:I found this company to be a dependable affordable service. I would recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:john jankowski
    Date:9/5/2013 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Thankyou!
    Review:A1A Auto Shipping is one of the best auto transport! Price is fair and i would definetly use them if i need to ship my car again. [ View ]
    Poster:lemuelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:13:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:It helped to read reviews so I had an idea what shipping a car entailed. The company was good to work with and answered my questions. The driver was excellent and was very accommodating with time for pick up and delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:KWSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Date:9/4/2013 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Submitted car shipping order placed month and a half in advance. Got cheap quote. Was contacted day before we needed car shipped. Truck driver came next day in morning. Next night delivered the vehicle. Great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Shadell Sedillo
    Date:9/4/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: CT to CA Car Ship
    Review:Before agreeing to ship your car, you need to understand that you must be flexible with your dates. DO NOT plan a vacation around your car arriving or plan on having your car on the other end for any significant task. From what I learned about the wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Kit
    Date:9/2/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent car transport service
    Review:everything was done smoothly and on time. they had no problem at all getting my car (not running) transported about 2,000 miles for a very good price of 850, much lower than a lot of other places I was looking at. the cost was right around what they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim LunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2013 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Well organized company, also real easy to work with. It surprised me how fast they pick up my car and delivered it. It was of 3 4 days to bring my car frm Texas all the way to New York. I would definitely recommend them if you are needing your car t... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:8/30/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Review:Good job! Car was transported in minimal time and arrived in excellent condition. I would use these folks again if I had a car to ship and recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:8/30/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Great service. A few hours late and 50 dollars over the quoted price but at least my car wasn't stolen so yea. I'd recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Poster:J knight
    Date:8/29/2013 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Our driver was extremely friendly and he went above and beyond what most would have to make us feel comfortable with him having our property. He did a complete inspection with us when he picked up and dropped off. he made sure that are vehicle was co... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel Law
    Date:8/29/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Express Review
    Review:A1A Express was very efficient in timing of arranging a transporter and quick pick up time, the transporter was very friendly and followed up on transport status as he progressed back with the load. [ View ]
    Poster:mike miller
    Date:8/29/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: A1A EXPRESS AUTO SHOPPING
    Review:THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, EXPEDIENCY AND DELIVERY OF MY CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND AND USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN. [ View ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:8/29/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Extrordinary service
    Review:Believe me.....The service is too Good. We can trust on every aspect.. Right from the time they give the quote to the time of delivery.... Infact the car is delivered in 2 days for which I never expected from any other vendor. Superb and prompt in th... [ More ]
    Poster:Naga
    Date:8/28/2013 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Just do it!
    Review:I was not there when they picked my car up, my brother was though. They were very understanding and contacted me every step of the way. I will absolutely use this company again when and if I need to ship my car some where else. A lot of the process i... [ More ]
    Poster:Malia Kunst
    Date:8/28/2013 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Transport
    Review:This is my third time to ship a car across the country. So far I am 2 for 3 on the good side. I did my homework a bit more this time due to my last experience of shipping a classic car and it showing up damaged and the shipper refusing to repair the ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Word
    Date:8/9/2013 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Scary little paperwork
    Review:We were very pleased with the service, but were nervous on the pick-up of the vehicle process. The driver had no paperwork to show he was in fact the shipping agent arranged for by A1A Express Auto Shipping. We took pictures of him, his truck, lice... [ More ]
    Poster:Texas
    Date:8/2/2013 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:I transported my car using A1A and was very happy with their service. The customer care and driver were very courteous and helpful and the driver even accomodated a request from me to delay the delivery by a day since I was out of town on the date ... [ More ]
    Poster:GB
    Date:8/2/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Shipping
    Review:We shipped our kids' car to NH so they could use it at college. Used A1A last year - it went so well that we used them again. Probably could have found a lower price, but the ease of making the arrangements and the fact that last year went so well, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/1/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: A1A Transport Review - CA to TN
    Review:The service exceeded my expectations. Vehicle pickup was an incredible two hours from the time the order was placed. Delivery was a day early by a trucker tandem on the way to the east coast. Price was fair. Service was unbeatable. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben Katz
    Date:8/1/2013 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Negative experience with A1A Express Auto Shipping
    Review:We hired A1A Shipping to transport a 2013 Ford Explorer from Long Island, NY to Los Angeles, CA. We requested 7/9/13 for pickup. After calling A1A & emailing A1A from 7/9 and that entire week, I finally spoke to an actual person on Thursday who t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dayna G
    Date:8/1/2013 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:Overall I had a good experience. My car was picked up and dropped off when I wanted and nothing seems to be stolen. I did have a slight issue with the guy who dropped of my car trying to lie about the state of my car when he picked it up. The damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Britney
    Date:8/1/2013 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipping Experience
    Review:Overall good experience. Took a little over a week to find a carrier for my vehicle and within the price range I was expecting (slightly higher than quote). Pick-up and delivery was very fast. Two suggestions - I would like to have gotten a phone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:8/1/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:I had a tentative pick up date for my truck, but the actual pick up date was about one week later.Other than the delay in having my truck picked up in DE and delivered to RI, which took two days, the shipping experience was extremely good. I would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel Danho
    Date:8/1/2013 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:All aspects of the transfer were handled professionally. The initial contact was quick and courteous. The driver was timely and reassuring, calling ahead of time before pick up and drop off. My vehicle was delivered exactly as it was when it was p... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:8/1/2013 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: poor service!!!
    Review:The main reason is to warn others to avoid the same situation. I wrote a negative review about this company earlier. However this company denied me as their customer and requested transportreview website to delete my review. I filed complained to ... [ More ]
    Response:Unfortunately the reason why you were denied off of TR is because we have 2 independent departments that handle the BBB complaints and another for TR complaints. However we just wanted to advise Ms. Jang as we have done before that anytime a vehicle is damaged proper procedure has to be followed in order to resolve a complaint which Ms. Jang did not follow nor cared to ask what that procedure was. Since this is logistics unfortunately drivers can sometimes run late we don't have any control over that. Ms. Jang's request in resolving this issue was monetary compensation had she gotten that she would not have put a negative review and when we refused that since their was absolutely no evidence of liability on our companies part and in addition to that proper procedure wasn't followed therefore Ms. Jang wasn't paid and she wasn't all too happy about that. Had Ms. Jang spent a fraction of the time she spent writing negative reviews and complaints we believe she would've better understood the procedure and we would've been able to come to some type of understanding. In summation we are deeply sorry that Ms. Jang didn't have a better experience with our company. We deal with hundreds of customers on a daily basis and it is our sincere intention to give each and every single one of our potential customers and actual customers alike the same level of professionalism that we uphold as a standard in our company which far exceeds our industry’s standard. Although we strive to reach this goal we do admit surely there will be some mistakes which may lead to the dissatisfaction of the few, we like everyone else are not free from fault and appreciate this valuable feedback to enable us to correct our mistakes. [ view ]
    Poster:Jae E Jang
    Date:8/1/2013 6:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Contact info excellent. No issues. Drivers well informed. Recommend a good way to transport vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Tcarlo