Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,331 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1054 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
A Across USA Auto Transport
Location:4075 A1A South
Saint Augustine, FL 32080
Phone Number:800-243-0066
Secondary Phone Number:904-460-1186
Website:http://www.aacrossusa.com/
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 11 Month(s). Since 5/16/2007

Did you know? During the last 2 years the top 5 rated companies(5 stars) have an average of 100 bad reviews each (2 stars or less). Our company has just as many customers and had just 7 bad reviews. I have brought this to the attention of the management of Transport Reviews. However to this point I have been ignored. Be aware of the total inaccuracy of these ratings. WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED FOR 20 YEARS AND HAVE AN A+ RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. THIS IS THE HIGHEST RATING IN THE COUNTRY!
Have your own experience with A Across USA Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Relocate 1973 Buick
    Review:The time frames for the pick up were tight and Corey found a driver able to meet those times. The driver was very helpful and understanding to our concerns while loading and unloading the vehicle. If a need arises to have a vehicle transported, I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Curtis
    Date:10/15/2012 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service - On time - reasonably priced
    Review:I spent days agonizing over at least 20 quotes, reading reviews, reading horror stories, talking to many brokers all of whom promised wonderful service. I ended up using A-Across USA mainly because they had been in business so long and the guy I tal... [ More ]
    Poster:Judi
    Date:9/12/2012 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Subaru transport across the USA
    Review:Looked for means of transporting our Subaru from CA to DE by doing a google search, and then checking with BBB. This company had an A plus rating, and was the least expensive of all I reviewed. Some said to check who actually would transport the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Myrna
    Date:8/8/2012 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: All is well!
    Review:I had my concerns about the service initially, as I was not going to be at the pickup point, and wouldn't be able to sign off on preexisting damages on my car, but all was well on the other end, with my car getting there even faster than I had origin... [ More ]
    Poster:Kayleigh McDonald
    Date:6/9/2012 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 3 Full-size Trucks
    Review:I had never used a vehicle transport service before. A Across USA Auto Transport professionally answered and handled all of my questions about the transport and payment. They kept in touch with me during pickup and delivery. I highly recommend the... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia Bright
    Date:5/14/2012 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ask about keeping items in the car first.
    Review:I have heard from a lot of people who ship cars that you can put things in your car. I filled my car up with odd-shaped things that I didn't want the movers to take because they could be damaged and it'd cost a fortune. The first driver that they... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany M.
    Date:4/19/2012 1:36:00 PM

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.